PDA

View Full Version : Vetro (D12, Freehold)

ahlahdin
11-07-07, 17:18
http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/865/vetrodistrict12tc9.jpg

Unregistered
11-07-07, 17:59
this kind of design is getting to be quite corny..

Unregistered
12-07-07, 15:36
Corny? or common?

Where is this condo located? by which developer?

Unregistered
12-07-07, 15:56
Wah velly the nice leh. I want I want. Must buy must buy. Quick dash for it if going cheap - 100psf? Can? Please.

Unregistered
12-07-07, 20:40
Wah velly the nice leh. I want I want. Must buy must buy. Quick dash for it if going cheap - 100psf? Can? Please.
ya!!!! 100psf your grandfather selling, wait long long don't talk cock!!!

Unregistered
12-07-07, 23:55
ya!!!! 100psf your grandfather selling, wait long long don't talk cock!!!

hahahahahhahaha

i have good taste
13-07-07, 07:12
Corny? or common?

Where is this condo located? by which developer?

It is so bloody common that it is becoming super corny! Every bloody new condo launch looks like this now! Come 2010-2012, Singapore will be full of these ugly square angular pieces of crap!

My favourite buildings have character, like Trillium, Newton One, St Thomas Suites, Parkview Eclat, Cliveden, buildings with rounded organic shapes to them.

Even SC Global's Marq and BLVD I find them ugly now because they are so often being copied.

Unregistered
13-07-07, 10:06
It is so bloody common that it is becoming super corny! Every bloody new condo launch looks like this now! Come 2010-2012, Singapore will be full of these ugly square angular pieces of crap!

My favourite buildings have character, like Trillium, Newton One, St Thomas Suites, Parkview Eclat, Cliveden, buildings with rounded organic shapes to them.

Even SC Global's Marq and BLVD I find them ugly now because they are so often being copied.

Fully with you on this. It's ugly.

Unregistered
13-07-07, 10:43
Why cant developers more creative and bulid something like the Sail and reflections design??

More futuristic and artistic.
Their designs are boring probably they use cheap architects and designers.

soildbuild design is the most boring one, tall tall square square shape with pool on the 2nd floor. BORING!!

Hope that scotts square will build something like the KLCC tower in kuala lumpur with bridge connecting two twrs.

MAKE SOMETHING THAT CAN MAKE PEOPLE "WOW" LAH STUPID DEVELOPER!!!

Developers don't care
01-09-08, 14:00

Really, developers don't care. It is just business to them and 99% just want to maximise sellable space and maximise profit. Maybe 1% will be willing for the sake of Art? Unique designs often cost more, with archi fees and higher construction cost, esp if it is more difficult to construct rather than run of the mill. Look at the pathetic land size. Some of my friends bought on impulse by Huttons hard selling and did not take time to zzz over it or analyse the situation in the area. After that hope to off load also couldn't. Now cry also got no tears ah. Heart pain no body know. + some units faces the busy high way. Cars buzzing by day and night.
Really ah, projects marketed by Huttons... you better be careful. Don't listen to anything, be ready to face pressure selling so that you can be more prepared and immune to them & THINK FOR YOURSELF, SLEEP OVER IT before buying.

Your kaypo friend
No

Developers don't care
01-09-08, 14:01

Really, developers don't care. It is just business to them and 99% just want to maximise sellable space and maximise profit. Maybe 1% will be willing for the sake of Art? Unique designs often cost more, with archi fees and higher construction cost, esp if it is more difficult to construct rather than run of the mill. Look at the pathetic land size. Some of my friends bought on impulse by Huttons hard selling and did not take time to zzz over it or analyse the situation in the area. After that hope to off load also couldn't. Now cry also got no tears ah. Heart pain no body know. + some units faces the busy high way. Cars buzzing by day and night.
Really ah, projects marketed by Huttons... you better be careful. Don't listen to anything, be ready to face pressure selling so that you can be more prepared and immune to them & THINK FOR YOURSELF, SLEEP OVER IT before buying.

Your kaypo friend

not worth lah
01-09-08, 14:45
Actually developers very smart. The units are so small, so overall sum is not much and buyers jump in seeing that they don't need to come out with alot of cash even though the PSF Price is crazy. Developer laughing all the way to the bank.
Did you see what a long walk it is to the main road where the public transport is, and if the kids want to take a bus to town they must walk to the Geylang Bahru side.

Your kaypo friend

8min away
01-09-08, 17:13
i live in st michael. It takes me only 8min to walk to mrt. Cut thru sme hdb and exit at st george rd n u r a skip n hop away to mrt frm there
Actually developers very smart. The units are so small, so overall sum is not much and buyers jump in seeing that they don't need to come out with alot of cash even though the PSF Price is crazy. Developer laughing all the way to the bank.
Did you see what a long walk it is to the main road where the public transport is, and if the kids want to take a bus to town they must walk to the Geylang Bahru side.

8min away
01-09-08, 17:16
btw st michael is 700 over metres to boon keng mrt. Leisurely walk 1min/100m and it works out to 8min

Traffic
01-09-08, 17:53
i live in st michael. It takes me only 8min to walk to mrt. Cut thru sme hdb and exit at st george rd n u r a skip n hop away to mrt frm there

Traffic is bumper to bumper. Chokeful of cars.

but
02-09-08, 16:12
but the woodsville interchange is coming up with continuous flow of traffic after that. what do you say about it?

woodsville interchange
02-09-08, 16:15
woodsville interchange will improve traffic tremendously, wondering why people still criticise st michael on that basis for projects that TOP in 2011, a year after the woodsville interchange is up. I think singaporeans are generally a critical bunch after looking at the state of affairs in every thread in this forum that i go to...sigh

vetro
02-09-08, 16:16
vetro is a good condo to buy for what it has to offer. it is just less than 10 min drive to town and walking distance to an MRT that is 3 stops to town, so one cannot complain. it is definitely a lot better than buying Clover or even condos in hillview area...

Check to make sure
02-09-08, 20:12
District 12 got chickens or not? :D

Differences
02-09-08, 22:29
Traffic is horrendous. You will be stuck in a jam the moment you drive out. Will take 30 min to reach town. Units are TINY and absolute amount is cheap - suitable for gays. If you're looking for space, nature and peaceful environment, then Clover and Hillview would be better choices. Actually, not everyone likes to stay Balestier area. Therefore no point comparing this place with Clover or even rather affluent Hillview because clearly catering for different markets.

vetro is a good condo to buy for what it has to offer. it is just less than 10 min drive to town and walking distance to an MRT that is 3 stops to town, so one cannot complain. it is definitely a lot better than buying Clover or even condos in hillview area...

vetro
02-09-08, 23:29
u must be a sua ku, havent u heard govt spendng 130mil on new woodsville interchange that has startd constructn already? I think u must be a gay that can't afford a unit in st michael so hurling criticism. Let me tell u a lot of gays are affluent n a lot working in banks. They prefer staying in apts like craigs place, icon, parc emily and those small apt in d9. Btw how can u say a mass mkt cndo in suburbs better than a mid tier condo near town? U must knw nothing.
Traffic is horrendous. You will be stuck in a jam the moment you drive out. Will take 30 min to reach town. Units are TINY and absolute amount is cheap - suitable for gays. If you're looking for space, nature and peaceful environment, then Clover and Hillview would be better choices. Actually, not everyone likes to stay Balestier area. Therefore no point comparing this place with Clover or even rather affluent Hillview because clearly catering for different markets.

Life
03-09-08, 09:56
It's a personal choice isn't it? There're people who prefer to stay in quieter enclaves with more breathing space. For the same price, you probably can get a 1200 sq ft 3 bedder instead of an old chang kee kiosk pigeon hole smaller than a 1-room flat. Many grew up in bigger apartments and will find these old chang kee kiosk claustrophobic. So don't say which is better or not. It's a choice on quality of life.

u must be a sua ku, havent u heard govt spendng 130mil on new woodsville interchange that has startd constructn already? I think u must be a gay that can't afford a unit in st michael so hurling criticism. Let me tell u a lot of gays are affluent n a lot working in banks. They prefer staying in apts like craigs place, icon, parc emily and those small apt in d9. Btw how can u say a mass mkt cndo in suburbs better than a mid tier condo near town? U must knw nothing.

??????
03-09-08, 12:07
u mean to say just becoz one lives in a bigger apt in suburbs means better quality of life?...lol...u mean to say people that pay 1 mil for a studio in town is crazy and cant appreciate life like people in the suburbs? Why then wud people pay 4k to rent a small studio in town, for a worse quality of life? People live in tall condos near town to get that nice city view and living that no condo in the suburbs can offer. After all people wth class will never want to live in a place knwn as suburbs....eeer!
It's a personal choice isn't it? There're people who prefer to stay in quieter enclaves with more breathing space. For the same price, you probably can get a 1200 sq ft 3 bedder instead of an old chang kee kiosk pigeon hole smaller than a 1-room flat. Many grew up in bigger apartments and will find these old chang kee kiosk claustrophobic. So don't say which is better or not. It's a choice on quality of life.

KK1
03-09-08, 12:21
u mean to say just becoz one lives in a bigger apt in suburbs means better quality of life?...lol...u mean to say people that pay 1 mil for a studio in town is crazy and cant appreciate life like people in the suburbs? Why then wud people pay 4k to rent a small studio in town, for a worse quality of life? People live in tall condos near town to get that nice city view and living that no condo in the suburbs can offer. After all people wth class will never want to live in a place knwn as suburbs....eeer!

This is not true. :) There are people with class in suburb too and very low class and bastard kind in City and Prime District like the current 9pm show starring Adrian Pang on channel 8. It is the kind of life one chooses lah. Can we then say Mr Brown who lives in HDB is low class? This is quite childish train of thought.....

?????
03-09-08, 12:28
perhaps i shud say prime districts r class locations n suburbs r nt as class. Nothng to do wth people just the classiness of the location
This is not true. :) There are people with class in suburb too and very low class and bastard kind in City and Prime District like the current 9pm show starring Adrian Pang on channel 8. It is the kind of life one chooses lah. Can we then say Mr Brown who lives in HDB is low class? This is quite childish train of thought.....

Class?
03-09-08, 20:23
That is not the point. We're talking about choices people make. I find it amusing that City fringe folks keep saying they are every "high class" - it's not a matter of class right? As I say, a 600sf ft condo at 1000 psf is only $600k isn't it? That is NOT a big sum btw. A 1200 sq ft condo at say 700psf in the suburbs is already $840k. So you can't say that the suburban person is poorer because he actually paid a higher absolute amount for his home which is bigger and less claustrophobic. He could have many cars in his home, which means he can drive to work with no problems. Suburbs can be quiet and quaint, and lovely in its own way. Everyone makes different choices in their life, and it's sad if you go around calling people low class.

vetro
07-09-08, 11:44
vetro in Mar Thoma Road is in the central region according to the masterplan 2008 and on top of the $130 million woodsville interchange, the govt will be spending more money to develop St Michael area in the near future. Whether it has prospects, you judge for yourself. New projects like Beacon Heights in that area is also a worthy investment.

any vetro
29-09-08, 15:14
any vetro owners out there?

weishien
13-07-09, 23:19
does anybody know what happened to this project? Stop selling?

Regulators
14-07-09, 04:40
this is a soldout project. i think most people buying it for own stay coz it does not have a single resale transaction.....

does anybody know what happened to this project? Stop selling?

d12pxgoskyhigh
31-07-09, 22:45
this is a soldout project. i think most people buying it for own stay coz it does not have a single resale transaction.....

Many reasons why no resale transaction.
1) Cannot make profit (no mickey mouse units in the same area cost more than vetro, only Airstream can beat it), so nobody sell
2) No buyers (why buy an unbuilt unit when the nearby apartments are cheaper)

Regulators
31-07-09, 23:05
price aside, i think the interior for vetro and layout is quite nice compared to many other projects in st mikes. i personally wont buy it coz the units are small....

Many reasons why no resale transaction.
1) Cannot make profit (no mickey mouse units in the same area cost more than vetro, only Airstream can beat it), so nobody sell
2) No buyers (why buy an unbuilt unit when the nearby apartments are cheaper)

d12pxgoskyhigh
31-07-09, 23:25
price aside, i think the interior for vetro and layout is quite nice compared to many other projects in st mikes. i personally wont buy it coz the units are small....

Agree! I like the privacy of personalised car park lots.
Great for me - a kayu driver...
But problem is visitors cannot park their car in the carpark...cos perasonalised....
This is what I understood from the agent...

Regulators
01-08-09, 00:57
have you bought anywhere areound the area or planning to get soon?

Agree! I like the privacy of personalised car park lots.
Great for me - a kayu driver...
But problem is visitors cannot park their car in the carpark...cos perasonalised....
This is what I understood from the agent...

d12pxgoskyhigh
01-08-09, 01:34
have you bought anywhere areound the area or planning to get soon?

Look at my username and you know I must have bought D12 unit.
If not buyer, why hope for the price to go up....
d12pxgoskyhigh = D12 price go sky high

Regulators
01-08-09, 02:20
R u an OSM, BH buyer or Elysia owner?

Look at my username and you know I must have bought D12 unit.
If not buyer, why hope for the price to go up....
d12pxgoskyhigh = D12 price go sky high

d12pxgoskyhigh
01-08-09, 21:14
R u an OSM, BH buyer or Elysia owner?

Elysia, Best price is yet to be!

Regulators
02-08-09, 20:48
ur condo is blocked by bh big time...anyway, if urs enbloc and can build above 30 storeys, i think bh had it liao....

Elysia, Best price is yet to be!

mcmlxxvi
27-10-09, 09:41
Any idea what condo will be in front of the Vetro? (right beside the CTE)

Regulators
28-10-09, 00:48
another mickey mouse condo.......ALL THE MICKEY MICE, CHEONG AHHHHHHHHH!!!! :scared-4:

Any idea what condo will be in front of the Vetro? (right beside the CTE)

alamak
28-10-09, 09:52
Any idea what condo will be in front of the Vetro? (right beside the CTE) Right beside CTE, the Riverbay and next to St Michael Regency, Riviera 38 according to www.map.gov.sg.

mcmlxxvi
29-10-09, 09:48
Thanks. Yes I noted that from SLA maps also. Riviera 38 site has been cordoned, yes. But don't see any Riverbay site?! Is that going to be the existing apartment (I assumed enbloced) there?

mcmlxxvi
29-10-09, 09:52
According to google,

Developer: Allgreen

RiverBay at Mar Thoma Road (999LH)

Apartments

Planning stage

n.a

1,994 Site Area (sqm)

5,583 Gross Floor area (sqm)

Will we be able to gauge how many stories this development may be?

pearly
29-10-09, 10:37
According to google,

Developer: Allgreen

RiverBay at Mar Thoma Road (999LH)

Apartments

Planning stage

n.a

1,994 Site Area (sqm)

5,583 Gross Floor area (sqm)

Will we be able to gauge how many stories this development may be?

the plot ratio for the site should be 2.8

and a GFA of around 53819 sqft

Given Callista unit is 87 unit for a 10 storey project. It can be a good gauge this project may consist of a mixture of 1,2 &3 bedroom that comes with a MM concept as well. Just for reference.

mcmlxxvi
14-11-09, 10:47
Built up to 10th already. Will post pix later.

mcmlxxvi
14-11-09, 21:44
http://picasaweb.google.com/mcmlxxvi/Vetro

mcmlxxvi
09-03-10, 12:38
New high for Vetro.

VETRO MAR THOMA ROAD Apartment 1 520,000 474 Strata 1,098psf Feb-10

Regulators
09-03-10, 13:52
siglap V already 16xxpsf :doh:

New high for Vetro.

VETRO MAR THOMA ROAD Apartment 1 520,000 474 Strata 1,098psf Feb-10

mcmlxxvi
09-03-10, 14:14
siglap V already 16xxpsf :doh:

Ya, so?
Vetro is D12.

Regulators
09-03-10, 14:51
ya, so why that huge dif in psf when i personally do not think siglap v is anything better than vetro project and location wise?

Ya, so?
Vetro is D12.

xtink
09-03-10, 15:00
transaction value for this area is still low it seems....just checked URA Regulator's fav BH got 2 recent transaction at <$900 psf... very cheap in comparison i must say considering this is RCR.

mcmlxxvi
09-03-10, 16:11
ya, so why that huge dif in psf when i personally do not think siglap v is anything better than vetro project and location wise?

Ah I see where you coming from now... well, for one, Vetro is 999LH and not FH. And there is practically nothing around Vetro whereas Siglap V is the hailed 'lifestyle' hub of the east. Also 'supposed' MRT for Siglap is nearby? And that Siglap V has super MM units par-400psf...

And Vetro faces the incessant CTE - so noise / pollution problems. Plus so many other choices around including Beacon Heights, Airstream, upcoming Riverbay, Riviera 38 etc.... not to forget City Regency which TOP not long ago of course - where Siglap hasn't seen many (if at all) new developments these years.

Or maybe Vetro is seriously under-valued. Haha.

Regulators
09-03-10, 23:55
in terms of location, i do not see siglap centre area as being upmarket or anything to scream about. landed properties there are in some class of their own (even though they are nothing compared to those living in QAP). I really find those short developments enblocked from a few landed properties buay gan and they are neither landed nor condo, like some kind of odd hybrid in the neighbourhood of landed properties. I never understood the appeal of projects like East Bay, Adara, Cantiz, Siglap V, Lenox and the whole lot along Telok Kurau that offer residents nothing apart from a gate, a dog pool and a few pieces of gym equipment. I am also not sure how being in the siglap centre vicinity can be considered much of a lifestyle. i think a suburban condo just beside a shopping mall like The Jade or Northvale would definitely offer more of a lifestyle than Siglap V.

Ah I see where you coming from now... well, for one, Vetro is 999LH and not FH. And there is practically nothing around Vetro whereas Siglap V is the hailed 'lifestyle' hub of the east. Also 'supposed' MRT for Siglap is nearby? And that Siglap V has super MM units par-400psf...

And Vetro faces the incessant CTE - so noise / pollution problems. Plus so many other choices around including Beacon Heights, Airstream, upcoming Riverbay, Riviera 38 etc.... not to forget City Regency which TOP not long ago of course - where Siglap hasn't seen many (if at all) new developments these years.

Or maybe Vetro is seriously under-valued. Haha.

mcmlxxvi
10-03-10, 07:53
in terms of location, i do not see siglap centre area as being upmarket or anything to scream about. landed properties there are in some class of their own (even though they are nothing compared to those living in QAP). I really find those short developments enblocked from a few landed properties buay gan and they are neither landed nor condo, like some kind of odd hybrid in the neighbourhood of landed properties. I never understood the appeal of projects like East Bay, Adara, Cantiz, Siglap V, Lenox and the whole lot along Telok Kurau that offer residents nothing apart from a gate, a dog pool and a few pieces of gym equipment. I am also not sure how being in the siglap centre vicinity can be considered much of a lifestyle. i think a suburban condo just beside a shopping mall like The Jade or Northvale would definitely offer more of a lifestyle than Siglap V.

Well I guess it's just pure economics ain't it, bro. One landed house can house at most say 6 pax and two dogs. A boutique low-rise development in the same lot can house, what, 40 pax and 40 dogs? (exaggerating, but by no means impossible)

T.Kurau 10 years down the road will probably be lined full of East Bay / Adara sorts. With the increasing trend of going solo and westernisation, children moving out (or being kicked out) to learn to be independent - I have personally met many property investors who purchased a studio or 1BR *just* for the kid to live on their own - plus the want for privacy by working professionals, proved a formula for unending supply of such developments which almost always as we've seen in the past few years are snapped up clean.

Being in the vicinity of landed houses has this additional 'benefit' of more peace and tranquility - that is until the neighbourhood mad dog barks or couple down the road starts fighting and everyone can hear the topic clearly in the middle of the night.

Regulators
10-03-10, 11:49
You forgot about neighbours fighting like in the case of Everitt Rd. The Chan family are goners.

Being in the vicinity of landed houses has this additional 'benefit' of more peace and tranquility - that is until the neighbourhood mad dog barks or couple down the road starts fighting and everyone can hear the topic clearly in the middle of the night.

mcmlxxvi
10-03-10, 13:50
You forgot about neighbours fighting like in the case of Everitt Rd. The Chan family are goners.

That's just one case (in a million maybe) la...

azeoprop
30-05-10, 22:21
Pass by CTE today, the scaffolding has been taken down. Quite unique looking little thin building. :)

jezz
16-08-10, 11:55
Pass by CTE today, the scaffolding has been taken down. Quite unique looking little thin building. :)

Vetro is going to be TOP soon!

It is really a very exclusive, modern architecture. I really adore the greyish windows which make them very different from the standard greenish type which you seen across all projects.

Exclusivness is the key point of this project. 2 units per floor, is like owning 50% of the private lift : )

The gym is on level 1 which is bigger in terms of size compared to similar small dev.

Sky swimming pool and bbq, offering birds eye view of the downtown.

Heard this project has 4 levels basements mechanized car parks and it is 1-1 for all residents. You will be surprised as this plot of land is very small.

Check out the photos which I mgd to take:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee (http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=117670839803%3A506699573&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee)

jezz
20-08-10, 10:15
Vetro's subsale at $1180 psf!!!

No doubt as this is a very exclusive development. Some said the design looks like One Moulmein and exclusivity likes Novelis Novena. Both psf easily $1500-1600!!

Can't wait for TOP.

mcmlxxvi
05-10-10, 17:12
Enjoy it while it lasts... until Riverbay right smack in front of it block it totally. Then it really will be completely surrounded by Callista, Beacon Hts, Riverbay...

jezz
05-10-10, 18:28
Enjoy it while it lasts... until Riverbay right smack in front of it block it totally. Then it really will be completely surrounded by Callista, Beacon Hts, Riverbay...

that's very true...dats why i gotten a unit that's at the corner which will not be blocked : )

Brownz
07-04-11, 15:26
Notice the vetro pool is so different from the one in its brochure,
and the width of the actual pool is almost half of what we see in the brochure.

mcmlxxvi
07-04-11, 15:33
Notice the vetro pool is so different from the one in its brochure,
and the width of the actual pool is almost half of what we see in the brochure.

Well they can argue that it's only 'artist impression' and those people images used in the impression are that of midgets... thats why usually nothing 'standard size' appears in those graphics for 'comparison' eg. newspapers. Even if so, actually they can say oh it's the Today paper smaller one...

Brownz
07-04-11, 15:40
Well they can argue that it's only 'artist impression' and those people images used in the impression are that of midgets... thats why usually nothing 'standard size' appears in those graphics for 'comparison' eg. newspapers. Even if so, actually they can say oh it's the Today paper smaller one...

Wonder anyone tried swimming inside.
One of the smallest pool i've seen.

mcmlxxvi
07-04-11, 15:42
Wonder anyone tried swimming inside.
One of the smallest pool i've seen.

This is still ok. Have you seen R66? Or Studios @ Marne?

Brownz
07-04-11, 15:50
The length is still okay , but its too narrow.

Brownz
07-04-11, 15:52
This is still ok. Have you seen R66? Or Studios @ Marne?
U mean this ? Gosh its like half the size of vetro's pool, more like a koi pond :ashamed1:

jezz
07-04-11, 19:27
Vetro pool is ok considered that they created a small narrow paveway just next to the glass panel for open view of the city from 18 story. Friends like to sit by the pool's paveway over BBQ session and is really windy and relaxing in the evening.

I saw Marne pool pathetic like size of jaccuzi. Well initially there wad nit supposed to have a pool at marne during soft launch. Due to poor sales they redesign and mgd to squeeze in a pool on second launch. Haha

U mean this ? Gosh its like half the size of vetro's pool, more like a koi pond :ashamed1:

Brownz
07-04-11, 23:28
Hi Jezz , i suppose u own a unit at vetro ? Heard that they have the basement mechanical parking system ? or something like that .
How does it work ? need to alight from your car , and then the ''lift'' will bring your car down to basement?

jezz
08-04-11, 00:26
yeah...wat happened is that you reverse parking into the single entrance of the mechanized parking lot, get out of the car and exit from another door. the car get slotted beneath the basement. apparently if u seen the size of vetro, it is that small but can u imagine it has total of 32 parking slots way underneath the basement. i was told that they digged 4 storeys beneath the tower. 1 unit per slot.

how amazing...

where did u own? BH?

anyone saw

Hi Jezz , i suppose u own a unit at vetro ? Heard that they have the basement mechanical parking system ? or something like that .
How does it work ? need to alight from your car , and then the ''lift'' will bring your car down to basement?

devilplate
08-04-11, 00:29
yeah...wat happened is that you reverse parking into the single entrance of the mechanized parking lot, get out of the car and exit from another door. the car get slotted beneath the basement. apparently if u seen the size of vetro, it is that small but can u imagine it has total of 32 parking slots way underneath the basement. i was told that they digged 4 storeys beneath the tower. 1 unit per slot.

how amazing...

where did u own? BH?

anyone saw
Hows rental at vetro?

Brownz
08-04-11, 00:39

how amazing...

where did u own? BH?

anyone saw

Oh cool ! so when u retrieve your car , just scan your access card to the system , then they will bring up your vehicle ?

Yup yup , mine is at bh.
Do u intend to move in to vetro ? or rent?

How u find that area? For me i think that its quite good and peaceful for own stay in a private housing estate. But im still waiting for the few plots of land that are yet to launch in st michael , one is beside st michael regency if im not wrong and one is infront of vetro .

jezz
08-04-11, 08:56
Anyone saw the other proj in progress of building besides airstream by the canal, any impression what's that?

Yeah upon inserting the key it will deliver the car on the door step.

I rented out. Frankly speaking for family you wouldn't want to put up st Michael as not near amenties. The reason why I bgt vetro is bcos u hardly get so exclusive dev in sin besides paying for private lift at peak prices. In vetro u only shared with 1 neighbor.

Vetro sharp corner unit will not b blocked by opposite dev, lucky siah. My view is the cte view leading to city. I will bf able to view bh pool view as your tower is built side by side to pool and so no blockage to us.

The only downside is bcos of the 270 degree view, and all glass panel we get really alot of sunlight and afternoon sun. But the ironical thg is I like full glass panel. U shld understand wat I meant because u dun find a 1 bedded unit having 270 deg probably at most 180 deg. Most offered 90 deg. I got windows from living rm to bedroom till kitchen.

I believe there's alot of opp for exclusive dev esp to couples with no kids who want alot of privacy and not willing to pay peak price for private lift.

Wat unit u own in bh?

Oh cool ! so when u retrieve your car , just scan your access card to the system , then they will bring up your vehicle ?

Yup yup , mine is at bh.
Do u intend to move in to vetro ? or rent?

How u find that area? For me i think that its quite good and peaceful for own stay in a private housing estate. But im still waiting for the few plots of land that are yet to launch in st michael , one is beside st michael regency if im not wrong and one is infront of vetro .

devilplate
08-04-11, 08:59
wats the rental?

devilplate
08-04-11, 09:12
brochure draw the pool so nicely without pillars....but i saw actual foto on pptyguru with lots of pillars in front of the pool...:doh:

stk 1 quite jialat....odd shaped.....goto mount bed on the baywindows...

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/2743038/for-sale-vetro

2bedder rented out at 2.6k....so 1bedder prolly 2.1k

furnishing looks decent

land118
08-04-11, 09:38
U mean this ? Gosh its like half the size of vetro's pool, more like a koi pond :ashamed1: wow, look like smaller than my neighbour's lap pool...:doh:

devilplate
08-04-11, 09:39
wow, look like smaller than my neighbour's lap pool...:doh:

can call it plunge pool

land118
08-04-11, 09:48
can call it plunge pool if unit got no water, can go there for an FOC dip/bath..., soap at home, go there for a wash...:D

mcmlxxvi
08-04-11, 10:41
if unit got no water, can go there for an FOC dip/bath..., soap at home, go there for a wash...:D

Good if not planning to buy washer...

When I got my new place, while waiting for washing machine to arrive I was washing clothes in my sunken bath in the toilet. See - they are useful for such things... :P

jezz
08-04-11, 12:29
1 bedder from 2.4 to 2.7k rental. All 1bedders mostly rented out first before the 2 bedders

brochure draw the pool so nicely without pillars....but i saw actual foto on pptyguru with lots of pillars in front of the pool...:doh:

furnishing looks decent

Brownz
08-04-11, 13:31

furnishing looks decent

Thats exactly why i was surprised that it came out to be VERY different from the brochure. Many pillars sticking out , but in brochure it showed the side of the pool all with glass panels instead of pillars.

Kitchen furnishing is nice though , all white :)

mcmlxxvi
08-04-11, 16:01

how amazing...

where did u own? BH?

anyone saw
Dont mean to be party poop but just pray the area dont flood...

mcmlxxvi
08-04-11, 16:05
Two minds about such parking system. Imagine the irony - 5 mins drive to Orchard (but 10 mins wait for the car in and out of the car lift everyday, more if you go out multiple times)...

jezz
08-04-11, 17:31
Fortunately it has not been that case. Yeah, provened for past 5 months since TOP. Heavy rains...

Perhaps waiting for Tsunami to come...by that time i think i won't want to recover my car, just go to 18/F of Vetro. If that doesnt work, might skip to Brownz and ask for access to BH :))

Two minds about such parking system. Imagine the irony - 5 mins drive to Orchard (but 10 mins wait for the car in and out of the car lift everyday, more if you go out multiple times)...

jezz
08-04-11, 19:19
Hi brownz

Well the pillar is not in middle of pool, it is to support the top layer more for appearance. So it din obstruct swimmers  Vetro and aristo same dev and architecture so they have almost same design

Other than this dev gave good finishing. Din bother much of sharpy floorplan as it gives a very edgy look.

I'm someone who dun go for regular and boring sq look. Bit of irregular works for me just dun give me unusable big bal will do.

I am most happy with my kitchen cos we have full windows and thus any heavy cooking works fine. I have another fren staying in a 550sqft apt and is cramp and dark due to limited light

Thats exactly why i was surprised that it came out to be VERY different from the brochure. Many pillars sticking out , but in brochure it showed the side of the pool all with glass panels instead of pillars.

Kitchen furnishing is nice though , all white :)

phantom_opera
05-04-13, 14:22
Record psf again led by MM

MM king, this one u also touched?

2013-03-25 #XX-XX 474sqft 1,358psf 2007-09-27 961psf 188,178 2,006 6.5