PDA

View Full Version : The Inflora @ Flora Drive (Pending For Sales Approval)

propnexlaunches
13-09-13, 11:01
Preview Launch: 25 October 2013

Currently Collecting Indications of Interest

The Inflora is a 99-year leasehold strata residential development located along Flora Drive, in District 17. It is located 6 minutes drive away from Expo MRT station and has a total of 396 residential units. The Inflora is also 6 minutes drive away from Changi Business Park and 11 minutes away from Changi Airport.

10 Compelling Reasons to invest in The Inflora

Nestled in a Private Residential Enclave.
Nearby to Changi Business Park, Expo, Changi Airport and IKEA. Great pool of potential tenants a well as resale demand.
Plenty of shopping malls nearby which include Changi City Point, Tampines Mall, etc.
Next to Japanese Primary School and minutes drive to upcoming Singapore University of Technology and Design (By 2014).
Minutes drive to recreational areas like East Coast Park, Bedok Reservoir Park, Tanah Merah Country Club, NSRCC, Downtown East, etc.
Easily accessible via Tampines Expressway (TPE), Pan Island Expressway (PIE) as well as East Coast Parkway (ECP).
Within 25 minutes drive to Orchard Shopping Belt as well as the Central Business District.
Shuttle Bus Service to Expo MRT Station (To be confirmed).
Affordable pricing. Low PSF pricing as compared to recent new launches.
Reputable developer in Hong Leong, who has many years of experience in developing successful properties, especially at Flora Drive.Price Estimated to be around $9xx PSF!

To register for more information and preview updates, register at www.propnexlaunches.com/theinflora/ (http://www.propnexlaunches.com/theinflora/)

*All Information herein is still subjected to changes

Best Regards,

ADRIAN LIN, HP 9151-8251 www.PropnexLaunches.com (http://www.PropnexLaunches.com)
Associate Team Director

"Visible, Credible, Nothing's impossible"

http://i758.photobucket.com/albums/xx229/chrischooproperty/email-sig-adrian.jpg

Propnex Top 30 Producers 1Q2013
Absolute Top 10 Champion Producers 2012
Absolute Top 10 Producers 4Q2012
Absolute No.1 Champion Transactor 3Q2012
Absolute Top 10 Producers 3Q2012
Millionaire Realtor System (MRS) graduate 2013
Professional Program in Commercial/Industrial Real Estate Marketing (PCM) graduate 2011
Project Elite (PE) graduate 2011
B.A., Communications & New Media, NUS
CEA Reg No: R015154A

rymccondo77
13-09-13, 17:01
Looks like they have changed the name of this condo from Iparc - which happens to be the name of a development in Iskandar.

gav108
13-09-13, 22:51
but the name...:( aren't there any flowers or plants that start with I? Iris Ivy Ixora?

azeoprop
15-09-13, 17:44
I thought the land is supposed to be 999 or freehold? :beats-me-man:

latour
16-09-13, 08:56
InFlora and iParc could be two different projects in the area.

latour
16-09-13, 08:57
I'll prefer the same developer to continue with the flowers names.

but the name...:( aren't there any flowers or plants that start with I? Iris Ivy Ixora?

lbb
16-09-13, 21:13
I'll prefer the same developer to continue with the flowers names.

True. I've friends who stay there who happily rattle off the story of how all the condos are in alphabetical order. But looking back, Gale and Hedges aren't really flowers right?

inFLORA. In some way, the last 5 letters puts some bit of plant in this name =P

Mu
16-09-13, 22:00
So many Condo's in the Pair Ris/Loyang/Changi/Tampines area....for sure to dampen rental:doh:

rymccondo77
16-09-13, 22:59
InFlora and iParc could be two different projects in the area.

Checked that they are the same - e.g. same number of units.

Likely name change to avoid confusion or perhaps to be more reflective of the development (e.g. the landscaping).

latour
17-09-13, 12:16
And one can also understand the name 'In'-Flora, as its inside part of that land parcels around. Lets see what this project will be 'In' for?

Checked that they are the same - e.g. same number of units.

Likely name change to avoid confusion or perhaps to be more reflective of the development (e.g. the landscaping).

leftrightcentre
17-09-13, 17:46
The pattern in the TID projects actually has a "park" in the name (except Gale) other than flower named (not themed).

Azalea Park
Ballota Park
Carrissa Park
Dahlia Park
Elderweiss Park
Ferraria Park
The Gale
Hedges Park

latour
17-09-13, 18:03
TID should continue the series with 'In....' Park or something.

leftrightcentre
17-09-13, 23:25
TID should continue the series with 'In....' Park or something.

Iberis Park
Incarvillea Park
Inula Park
Ipheion Park

All flowers and more.

newlaunchproperty
19-09-13, 02:10
Iberis Park
Incarvillea Park
Inula Park
Ipheion Park

All flowers and more.
You guys are really innovative! :cool1:

The Inflora @ Flora Drive ... the pronunciation actually flows quite smoothly. What do you think? :)

Do Bookmark The Inflora (http://newlaunch-property.com/showcase/the-inflora.html) Homepage and check out for updates regularly. :)