PDA

View Full Version : Dilemma between Sky Vue Vs Trilinq

soon2be
24-09-13, 14:19
Went to these showroom last weekend. I would labelled them as SV and TL. I'm thinking to buy for investment appreciation, to sell after 5-7 yrs. I would said both finishes they provided are so-so only (EC standard) that doesnt excite me. But both locations has their unique advantages which I listed some below:

SV
- Walking distance to Junction 8/ MRT (Location location)
- Centrally located: Famously at Bishan, mins to City provided CTE dont get jam
- The 2nd newly launced beside SH- niche new projects in that Dist
- Near RI but lack of better Pri sch. (No young parents market)
- Facilities- Miserable swimming pools
- 2 bedder- 678 Sqft selling $16XX psf
- TOP in mid 2017

TL
- Walking distance to Clementi Mall/ MRT (Location location), slightly further than SV to Bishan
- South/ west located: Nearer to JLD, NUS, SP, NP, stone throw to NH Pri sch. (wide profile for rental/ sale)
- Niche new projects in that Dist, near to landed Jln Lempg
- Facilities- Sky garden, 4 swimming pools
- 2 bedder- 700-750 Sqft selling $14XX psf
-TOP in mid 2016, can start collect rent one yr earlier than SV

Would like to hear more inputs on the adv/ disadv and which one to buy. Hope to hear objective views and not another emo bashing threads. :D Tks.

P.S SV balloting exercise is on 28/ 9 and TL is moving slow.

DKSG
24-09-13, 14:25
I quickly asked 10 of my office investors with investment capacity of more than $1 million.

7 choose Sky Vue - they think Bishan is a better place than Clementi/Jurong.

2 abstain say wont choose either.

1 choose Trilinq because parents stay in Clementi - can look after his baby.

DKSG

Lovelle
24-09-13, 14:39
if rental is good then choosing trilinq over SV has it's advantage but in today market SV is a better choice.

mermaid
24-09-13, 14:46
Went to these showroom last weekend. I would labelled them as SV and TL. I'm thinking to buy for investment appreciation, to sell after 5-7 yrs. I would said both finishes they provided are so-so only (EC standard) that doesnt excite me. But both locations has their unique advantages which I listed some below:

SV
- TOP in mid 2017

TL
- Walking distance to Clementi Mall/ MRT (Location location), slightly further than SV to Bishan
- South/ west located: Nearer to JLD, NUS, SP, NP, stone throw to NH Pri sch. (wide profile for rental/ sale)

Would like to hear more inputs on the adv/ disadv and which one to buy. Hope to hear objective views and not another emo bashing threads. :D Tks.

the psf for SV where got so high? The pricing tat I hv gotten from various sources is much lower.
and Trilinq where got so cheap? Trilinq is another sky habitat wif greedy developers which causes the slow moving.

but everything aside, for me the choice is pretty obvious. Bishan beats Clementi any time.

walkthetiger
24-09-13, 14:53
Prefer SV.

lionhill
24-09-13, 14:54
For own stay, it depends on whehter Bishan or Clementi is more convenient to you.

For investment, now that SV is even more expensive than Trilinq, I will choose Trilinq because I am working in that area, and most of my colleagues are staying around Clementi, i know you need not worry about rental issues for trilinq. Besides, I like Nanhua very much.

For value appreciation, it all depends on the market. But in any way, i do not think clementi will appreciate less than Bishan.

soon2be
24-09-13, 14:58
the psf for SV where got so high? The pricing tat I hv gotten from various sources is much lower.
and Trilinq where got so cheap? Trilinq is another sky habitat wif greedy developers which causes the slow moving.

but everything aside, for me the choice is pretty obvious. Bishan beats Clementi any time.

Both prices are given by the agents on site based on 2 bedder, 30 sty and above.

SV 2 bedders , 30+ Flr is 1.1m

Maybe different agents gave different information.
Tks for the input anyway. :p

mermaid
24-09-13, 15:08
Both prices are given by the agents on site based on 2 bedder, 30 sty and above.

SV 2 bedders , 30+ Flr is 1.1m

Maybe different agents gave different information.
Tks for the input anyway. :p

so u r trying to tell me the $1400 for trilinq is oso 30+ floor? if yes, my heart itchy liao lor ...

the above pricing is similar to wat my agent quoted me.

(Indicative Price Range)

1 Bedroom

7th storey (484 sq ft) $677k

15th storey (484 sq ft) $717k

20th storey (484 sq ft) $742k

2 Bedroom

2nd storey (678 sq ft) $852k

8th storey (678 sq ft) $882k

16th storey (678 sq ft) $950k

20th storey (678 sq ft) $1.01m

2 Bedroom (Suites)

8th storey (797 sq ft) $1.02m

13th storey (797sq ft) $1.04m

20th storey (797 sq ft) $1.11m

3 Bedroom

3rd storey (1141 sq ft) $1.48m

10th storey (1141 sq ft) $1.53m

19th storey (1141 sq ft) $1.63m

sunboy77
24-09-13, 15:19
Sky Vue for resale?
Do you know how many condo units there are going to be on that land?
Sky Habitat 509 units (more than half unsold) + 694 Sky Vue units + another 4 to 5 neighboring residential plots of the same mass (or mess).

In year 2018:

Buyer tells wife: "Let's get a resale unit at Sky Vue"
Wife tells buyer: "Relax la, got another 3000 units there in so many condos side-by-side. Slowly see and slash price la."

Worse,
Wife tells buyer: "Relax la, why buy resale? So many unsold units there in so many condos side-by-side. Buy from developer and slash price la."

Then sellers will realize "siao liao."

mermaid
24-09-13, 15:20
TS, seems to me tat Trilinq has leylong-ed :D

liddat my choice is Trilinq cos the diff is $200psf.

btw, u got check their maintenance fees?

Ringo33
24-09-13, 15:22

SV
- TOP in mid 2017

TL

P.S SV balloting exercise is on 28/ 9 and TL is moving slow.'

Obviously you have already done you home work.

Just let me add a few point on Trillinq.

a) Price of Trillinq will get a boost from CRL MRT station which will be located next to Clementi station

b) Price will get boost from the development over at JLD, which is 1 MRT station away

c) Trillinq sale is slow, so you can bargain, and choose the best unit you could afford instead of having to ballot and tikam tikam for what is available.

d) West region is an employment hub, so in terms of rental you dont need to worry.

e) When Trillinq TOP, there will not be any competition of new supply in the area, hence you will not have to fight for tenant. For SV, SH will Top first, so they will get the worms before you. Plus SV will always be seen as a cheaper sibling to SH.

f) SV is closer to ITE than Raffles.

Ultimately this is about the choice between Brand or Substance.

soon2be
24-09-13, 15:27
Sky Vue for resale?
Sky Habitat 509 units (more than half unsold) + 694 Sky Vue units + another 4 to 5 neighboring residential plots of the same mass (or mess).

In year 2018:

Buyer tells wife: "Let's get a resale unit at Sky Vue"
Wife tells buyer: "Relax la, got another 3000 units there. Slowly see and slash price la."

Worse,
Wife tells buyer: "Relax la, why buy resale? So many unsold units there. Buy from developer and slash price la."

Then seller will realize "siao liao."

Thats a good point. But can enlighten me on the 3000 units. (509+694~=1200), another 1800 TOP in 2018?

Regulators
24-09-13, 15:30
For investment, compare rental in both areas, if around the same would go for clementi which is also very near NUS, can rent to lecturers or foreign students.

sunboy77
24-09-13, 15:38
Thats a good point. But can enlighten me on the 3000 units. (509+694~=1200), another 1800 TOP in 2018?
Just extrapolate and simple math. If one plot houses 500 to 700 units, a simple math will tell you another 4 to 5 plots will bring another you....?.... units?

When I tell friends a year ago that the land beside Sky Habitat will definitely be high-rise residential, some don't believe. Now then come and regret.
Please la, anyone still feels that the government will give you the benefit of building 10 football fields on that huge, empty land? Got Masterplan to see ma!

(By the way, when I say 4 to 5 plots and another 3000 units, I am being conservative already. Go see Masterplan and estimate how many more residential plots the garment can carve out from that land...)

soon2be
24-09-13, 15:41

SV
- TOP in mid 2017

TL

Sorry, just to be more meticulous for comparison

TL 2 bedder $1400 psft is for high ceiling volume units: i.e $1.5m for 1109sqft .

For TL 2 bedder compact is $1.16m for 710 sqft. So work out to be also $1640psf

SO both SV and TL 2 bedders are at $16xxpsf but TL size is bigger.

DKSG
24-09-13, 15:43
Just extrapolate and simple math. If one plot houses 500 to 700 units, a simple math will tell you another 4 to 5 plots will bring another you....?.... units?

When I tell friends a year ago that the land beside Sky Habitat will definitely be high-rise residential, some don't believe. Now then come and regret.
Please la, anyone still feels that the government will give you the benefit of building 10 football fields on that huge, empty land? Got Masterplan to see ma!

(By the way, when I say 4 to 5 plots and another 3000 units, I am being conservative already. Go see Masterplan and estimate how many more residential plots the garment can carve out from that land...)

Same as QBay and QQBay. Just that there is a possibility that with each subsequent plot, prices inch up.

DKSG

taggy
24-09-13, 15:49
Same as QBay and QQBay. Just that there is a possibility that with each subsequent plot, prices inch up.

DKSG

is sky habitat/vue going to be the first instance of subsequent launch cheaper than the previous launch ? :eek:
hope this trend do not continue...

DKSG
24-09-13, 15:49

TL 2 bedder $1400 psft is for high ceiling volume units: i.e $1.5m for 1109sqft .

Actually from your post, you have implicitly favoured TL, why not you go ahead ? When buying property, how you feel is one of the most important factors. As long as you are happy with the investment, even if the appreciation is lesser, you will still be happier.

If you are unhappy, even if the appreciation is better, you will still want to compare with other properties with even higher appreciation.

Alternatively, one way to make the decision is to wait till SV is launched and see the take up rate. Then you know how the public thinks. Unless SV is super successful, else CapLand is unlikely to raise price, so whether you buy on first day or 5th day, not much diff, except for the number of units available for you to choose.

DKSG

DKSG
24-09-13, 15:51
is sky habitat/vue going to be the first instance of subsequent launch cheaper than the previous launch ? :eek:

We can wait for the SV launch first then say.

There are different marketing tactics for different development.

Cant reveal too much here in case developers get unhappy.

We wait and see the final result after the SV launch.

DKSG

mermaid
24-09-13, 15:52

hey I believe so. wif SV having such attractive prices, new launches like Glades appears to be overpriced.
I am confident of getting an attractively priced unit next yr :cheers1:

DKSG
24-09-13, 15:57
hey I believe so. wif SV having such attractive prices, new launches like Glades appears to be overpriced.
I am confident of getting an attractively priced unit next yr :cheers1:

Share with us what is deem attractive leh ?

SV at $1,4xx is attractive ?
Or Glades at $1,3xx ?

Or any other indicators ?

DKSG

lionhill
24-09-13, 15:59

To be frank, for investment, I am not sure whether you should buy the high ceiling one. At least, I do not like it.

I'd rather pay more to get three bedroom instead of the air space.

sunboy77
24-09-13, 16:00
Anyway, all of us know how high a price CapitalLand bought this Sky Vue land for (in order to defend Sky Habitat). They are really making such thin profits over the costs which typically are made up of:

Land cost
Development charges
Construction costs
Architect's fees
Finance costs
Admin costs
Legal costs
Marketing costs

If land cost, development charges, finance costs, admin costs, legal costs are fixed, what can they compromise on?

Yes, they will compromise on
1) Architect's fees (Already proven. Some HDBs actually look nicer than Sky Vue)
2) Construction costs (Already proven - multi storey car park, cheap finishings, etc.)
3) Marketing costs (We await and see la. I bet you the brochures will be damn cheap ones. You saw their newspaper ads already? My goodness.... EC ads look nicer )

lionhill
24-09-13, 16:04

In any case, I think sky habitat should be priced higher than sky vue even if they are launched on the same day.

Sky Vue to me is more like HDB.

For new development, people put more focus on the price of psf, after they are topped, people will compare falicities and comfortability too.

mermaid
24-09-13, 16:07
Share with us what is deem attractive leh ?

SV at $1,4xx is attractive ?
Or Glades at $1,3xx ?

Or any other indicators ?

DKSG

honestly the current pricing for SV is attractive to me liao but the timing is not :D

gg fwd wif tdsr, dd for mass mkt condo is likely to be much affected due to lesser ability to upgrade. Developers will price their bid more realistically in the coming future (I believe la).

Hence I aim to be able to get a mm at rcr/ocr near city at ard $1300 - $1350 (rate as per 2nd storey).

sunboy77
24-09-13, 16:11
honestly the current pricing for SV is attractive to me liao but the timing is not :D

gg fwd wif tdsr, dd for mass mkt condo is likely to be much affected due to lesser ability to upgrade. Developers will price their bid more realistically in the coming future (I believe la).

Hence I aim to be able to get a mm at rcr/ocr near city at ard $1300 - $1350 (rate as per 2nd storey).
Then you should look at Thomson Three. RCR. 2nd floor units at $1215psf (3-bedder) to $1337 psf (most expensive 2-bedder).

mermaid
24-09-13, 16:18
Then you should look at Thomson Three. RCR. 2nd floor units at $1215psf (3-bedder) to $1337 psf (most expensive 2-bedder).

the price tat I hv quoted is mm, not 3 bedders :o
I dun wan so near cemetery/crematorium la ... wait I will scare :(

sunboy77
24-09-13, 16:18
In any case, I think sky habitat should be priced higher than sky vue even if they are launched on the same day.

Sky Vue to me is more like HDB.

For new development, people put more focus on the price of psf, after they are topped, people will compare falicities and comfortability too.

Agreed. Sky Habitat is really so much nicer and liveable.

sunboy77
24-09-13, 16:20
the price tat I hv quoted is mm, not 3 bedders :o
I dun wan so near cemetery/crematorium la ... wait I will scare :(
Hahaha Thomson Three not near cemetery la.

Bishan and Novena also on cemetary grounds ma.

mermaid
24-09-13, 16:23
Hahaha Thomson Three not near cemetery la.

Bishan and Novena also on cemetary grounds ma.

joking la, near cemetary will huat wor.
juz look at Tampines. So bad location yet prices can fight with rcr.

Given similar pricing, I would much prefer Bartley Ridge over Thomson Three for cemetery related areas :D

sunboy77
24-09-13, 16:26
If I live in Sky Vue, when my friends come look for me, they will:
"Oi, cannot find your condo ley!"
Me: "There, the two white towers next to the Sky Habitat mah!"
Friend: "Oh sorry! That one condo ah? I thought DBSS..."
Me: "......."

sunboy77
24-09-13, 16:28
Given similar pricing, I would much prefer Bartley Ridge over Thomson Three for cemetery related areas :D
Oh. Any reason(s) why ah?
Cos I have a friend who said the same! Haha.

mermaid
24-09-13, 16:33

cos Im tat friend of yours mah! :D

no la, its becos 英雄所见略同 hahaha :o

clemdale24
24-09-13, 16:34

im interested to know why too! ive never been to either location, but ive heard than for bartley ridge, the adjacent cemetery is the chinese tombstone kind? while for thomson 3, its a large columbarium which is where they burn the bodies into ashes. please correct me if im wrong.

sunboy77
24-09-13, 16:38
cos Im tat friend of yours mah! :D

no la, its becos 英雄所见略同 hahaha :o
Tell us ley. :)

mermaid
24-09-13, 16:42
cos there lived a mermaid, hahaha :tongue3:

k la, I'll be serious.

It is 2-3 mins to mrt.
bus stop right in front of side gate.
gd layout.
cheapest D13 pricing.
near NEX, Kensington & bddr new development.

I disclaim 1st, Im not an agent.

smartboy2
24-09-13, 16:47
cos there lived a mermaid, hahaha :tongue3:

k la, I'll be serious.

It is 2-3 mins to mrt.
bus stop right in front of side gate.
gd layout.
cheapest D13 pricing.
near NEX, Kensington & bddr new development.

I disclaim 1st, Im not an agent.

no need to consider glades, sky vue, thomson.
If im getting for investment, i'll go for Bartley ridge.

mermaid
24-09-13, 16:51
If I live in Sky Vue, when my friends come look for me, they will:
"Oi, cannot find your condo ley!"
Me: "There, the two white towers next to the Sky Habitat mah!"
Friend: "Oh sorry! That one condo ah? I thought DBSS..."
Me: "......."

it looks hdbish becos of the MSCP.
the aircon ledge takes up the breadth of the whole bedroom, inefficient layout.

these r the 2 aspect of SV tat I dun like.

mermaid
24-09-13, 16:54
no need to consider glades, sky vue, thomson.
If im getting for investment, i'll go for Bartley ridge.

u mean u feel tat SV cannot fight with BR in terms of tenants?
y?

smartboy2
24-09-13, 18:13
u mean u feel tat SV cannot fight with BR in terms of tenants?
y?

i dont mean cannot fight.

i'm looking at it in terms of appreciation and growth in the long run

Bishan is a good place to live as well. Amenities are just around the corner.

Don't Buy an investment just because the rental is good.

Rental yield in singapore on average for the past 3 years is about 3.7 %

henryhk
24-09-13, 18:24

SV
- TOP in mid 2017

TL

Will u consider older condo in the vicinity, tat cost much cheaper price than the $1600 psf, so tat u can get a 1200 psf for about the same cost??

hutsutau
24-09-13, 18:56

no la. jurong owns bishan and clementi

soon2be
24-09-13, 19:01
To be frank, for investment, I am not sure whether you should buy the high ceiling one. At least, I do not like it.

I'd rather pay more to get three bedroom instead of the air space.

I also think that too. So now in dilemma to consider both 2 bedder compact. Both also $16xx.

lionhill
24-09-13, 21:02
I also think that too. So now in dilemma to consider both 2 bedder compact. Both also $16xx.

If I were you, I will still choose Trilinq. but will wait until IOI launches the other 500+ units so you will have better units to choose.

Please note IOI has launched most of its lousy units. You may consider buy a lower level, better facing 2br or 3br compact at a cheaper price at that time.

soon2be
24-09-13, 21:45
If I were you, I will still choose Trilinq. but will wait until IOI launches the other 500+ units so you will have better units to choose.

Please note IOI has launched most of its lousy units. You may consider buy a lower level, better facing 2br or 3br compact at a cheaper price at that time.

Sounds like a good option.

LaFiestaOwner
24-09-13, 21:51
ZNot Trilinq. For that type of money, J Gateway is superior. Way way better than this for rental.

phantom_opera
24-09-13, 21:59
both are super-small for self-stay ... both are near peak psf of 1800psf

for investment with little upside is ok lah .. for self-stay is downgrading

btw SV is MSCP .. Tri is basement CP??

wirehtc
24-09-13, 22:00
TL has more upside.

soon2be
24-09-13, 22:22
TL has more upside.

In terms of?

iridrium
24-09-13, 22:52
I will go for SV for reason of better design and location.

Furthermore, why let a greedy Malaysia developer (TL) earn our money when it is obvious our homegrown developer (SV) is launching and selling near to cost.

Ringo33
24-09-13, 23:03

Furthermore, why let a greedy Malaysia developer (TL) earn our money when it is obvious our homegrown developer (SV) is launching and selling near to cost.

I hate MSCP. makes the project look cheap. Like a poor cousin of SH.

Xan
24-09-13, 23:14
Won't choose either any of them, though I'm inclined to choose SV more.

Reason, SV will be facing more competition. Just take a look at pasir ris plot with livia, dnest, NV, palette etc. but SV has a more superior location in my opinion. But still in HDB enclave.
TL, sales has not been good since launch till now. This means not popular. Not sure hows TL sales recently. So what if there's no competition ard TL. A project tat is not popular means very hard for u to find scapegoat to buy high from u in future.

Just my opinion: I was hoping SV's sales to b so so, so that theres higher chance for some price correction due to TDSR. Hoping CCR price will correct somemore. So meaning to say that I will give myself a couple of mths to wait and see.

but I highly doubt so based on the high turn up rate at the show flat at SV last Sunday. It will still sell well due to quantum play. Anything that is 1 mil below u will see activity going on, esp those near amenities.

kane
24-09-13, 23:48

Reason, SV will be facing more competition. Just take a look at pasir ris plot with livia, dnest, NV, palette etc. but SV has a more superior location in my opinion. But still in HDB enclave.
TL, sales has not been good since launch till now. This means not popular. Not sure hows TL sales recently. So what if there's no competition ard TL. A project tat is not popular means very hard for u to find scapegoat to buy high from u in future.

Just my opinion: I was hoping SV's sales to b so so, so that theres higher chance for some price correction due to TDSR. Hoping CCR price will correct somemore. So meaning to say that I will give myself a couple of mths to wait and see.

but I highly doubt so based on the high turn up rate at the show flat at SV last Sunday. It will still sell well due to quantum play. Anything that is 1 mil below u will see activity going on, esp those near amenities.

judging from the sales of Thomson 3, which is of a slightly lesser location but similar psf and quantum, there's a chance SV response might be a fairly strong.

sunboy77
25-09-13, 01:37

Strongly agreed on your points about competition, as well as the points about a less-than-popular project.

sunboy77
25-09-13, 01:46
judging from the sales of Thomson 3, which is of a slightly lesser location but similar psf and quantum, there's a chance SV response might be a fairly strong.
Hmm... Location wise, Thomson, classed as RCR, is slightly nearer to town. Bishan is after all a hdb heartland located in OCR. So the location of Thomson might not necessarily be lesser.

No doubt that Bishan currently has more amenities (nice mall, cinema, library, even cpf board!). But then again, Thomson has the 280 hectares of nature reserve at its doorstep. While amenities can only get better and better in ANY area of Singapore (even in Lim Chu Kang), the nature reserve is something that you forever have, or forever don't have.

Also, image-wise, there is a difference when you tell a friend "I am living in Thomson" vs. "I am living in Bishan". Thomson is easily associated with Novena, being 'atas', landed enclave, the rich, etc.

"Where do you go for your regular medical check ups?"
A: "Thomson Medical Centre"
B: "Bishan Medical Centre"
A owns B liao. :D

sunboy77
25-09-13, 01:50
I hate MSCP. makes the project look cheap. Like a poor cousin of SH.
Even ECs also start building underground car parks liao.
This Sky Vue is the most cost-cutting project I have seen for a long long time.

VS
25-09-13, 07:19
doubt that Bishan currently has more amenities (nice mall, cinema, library, even cpf board!). But then again, Thomson has the 280 hectares of nature reserve at its doorstep. While amenities can only get better and better in ANY area of Singapore (even in Lim Chu Kang), the nature reserve is something that you forever have, or forever don't have.

Nature reserve can also give way for new development

wirehtc
25-09-13, 07:47
In terms of?

In terms of rental.

insigina
25-09-13, 08:58
Hmm... Location wise, Thomson, classed as RCR, is slightly nearer to town. Bishan is after all a hdb heartland located in OCR. So the location of Thomson might not necessarily be lesser.

No doubt that Bishan currently has more amenities (nice mall, cinema, library, even cpf board!). But then again, Thomson has the 280 hectares of nature reserve at its doorstep. While amenities can only get better and better in ANY area of Singapore (even in Lim Chu Kang), the nature reserve is something that you forever have, or forever don't have.

Also, image-wise, there is a difference when you tell a friend "I am living in Thomson" vs. "I am living in Bishan". Thomson is easily associated with Novena, being 'atas', landed enclave, the rich, etc.

On balance, T3 has more functional layout and quality is better. But cannot understand why they place the washing machine in the dining room for the 2 bedder :doh:

lionhill
25-09-13, 10:21

Location wise, if time could be rewound back to 15 years ago, I would agree that Bishan was a better place than Clementi.

But with today's development around NUS university town, science park, fusionopolis, biopolis and the future mediapolis, JLD, I have to say that Clementi is catching up.

as for design, the 2br of both project are quite similar, while the 3br in trilinq are more efficient than SV.

IOI is greedy, but it does not mean homegrown ones are not.

DKSG
25-09-13, 11:15

So do we have agreement that Bishan is of a more superior location than Clementi/Jurong ? And if a more superior location is selling at lower psf, it is of more value ?

DKSG

clemdale24
25-09-13, 11:52

if u took a look at the singapore map you will realise that the location of T3 is actally further away from the CBD than the location of SV. are u sure bishan is OCR? i have always thought of it as being RCR, albeit at the very fringe, almost in the OCR.

in terms of class, are u sure thomson is usually associated with novena? i think novena is alot better and more prestigious. thomson is just so so, very low profile, not much news or happenings around or in it, no recent new developments, until this. im not sure if i would associate thomson with novena. to me thomson is more like marymount/ sinming. yes there are landed property, but def not the class of novena or newton's landed property.

thus im not sure if thomson sounds more atas than bishan. it probably does now, to those of us who have grown up knowing bishan's and thomson's history (which is probably 99% of us in this forum). but to those of the next generation, things may change, who knows.

so what about areas like kallang/ farrer park/ lavender/ boonkeng? D8/12, v close to the city, rather high prices, but low class? if so, does it matter? still embarrassing to tell your friends?

august
25-09-13, 12:33
So do we have agreement that Bishan is of a more superior location than Clementi/Jurong ? And if a more superior location is selling at lower psf, it is of more value ?

DKSG

The top schools like RI and RJC (and hearsay in future RGS too) are all at Bishan's vicinity. Perception and prestige wise, Bishan is superior.

Allthepies
25-09-13, 13:14
yup superior people stay in Bishan =) clementi and west are occupied by humble people.

smartboy2
25-09-13, 13:27
ALL DEPENDS ON YOUR OWN NEEDS!!

sunboy77
25-09-13, 13:30
if u took a look at the singapore map you will realise that the location of T3 is actally further away from the CBD than the location of SV. are u sure bishan is OCR? i have always thought of it as being RCR, albeit at the very fringe, almost in the OCR.

in terms of class, are u sure thomson is usually associated with novena? i think novena is alot better and more prestigious. thomson is just so so, very low profile, not much news or happenings around or in it, no recent new developments, until this. im not sure if i would associate thomson with novena. to me thomson is more like marymount/ sinming. yes there are landed property, but def not the class of novena or newton's landed property.

thus im not sure if thomson sounds more atas than bishan. it probably does now, to those of us who have grown up knowing bishan's and thomson's history (which is probably 99% of us in this forum). but to those of the next generation, things may change, who knows.

so what about areas like kallang/ farrer park/ lavender/ boonkeng? D8/12, v close to the city, rather high prices, but low class? if so, does it matter? still embarrassing to tell your friends?

My bad. Sky Vue is indeed RCR. Apologies on that.

But just my personal opinion: Thomson is definitely more atas than a HDB estate like Bishan. Amenities are always a plus point in determining the CONVENIENCE of location, but not necessarily a determinant of PROFILE or STATUS of location. Case in point is Dalvey and Nassim.

In my years of growing up, Thomson has always been in my mind a "rich man's estate".

sunboy77
25-09-13, 13:33
In essence, I definitely prefer the location of Bishan over Clementi.

But it is foolhardy to buy Sky Vue because of quality of product and competition from the whole mass over there. Seriously, people who are buying Sky Vue should not even dream about resale at a good profit in the future. It will not happen.

insigina
25-09-13, 13:34
The top schools like RI and RJC (and hearsay in future RGS too) are all at Bishan's vicinity. Perception and prestige wise, Bishan is superior.

With the concentration of so much talent in one area, wouldn't the govt take special care of the vicinity and amenities to make sure Bishan is special?

Ringo33
25-09-13, 13:45
DKSG, over the last few months, you have been saying,.

1) The Sail - Good Buy
2) Trizon - Good Buy
3) D15 - Good Buy
4) Paya Lebar - Good Buy
5) SV - Good Buy.

How many units have you got in your shopping cart now? Are these all talk no action? creating false impression that you are big time investor with very deep pocket?

lionhill
25-09-13, 13:52
Bishan is no doubt a good palce, but note the properties there appreciate slower than that in the southwest zone.

Compare Bishan 8 condo and Heritage condo, both were launched and completed in the same year by FEO, the designs are quite similar too (at least based on exterior appearance). Bishan 8 is about 200 meters from MRt but Heritage view is more than 600 meters from MRT.

Bishan 8 was launched at 900+psf then and Heritage View was about 700+psf. Now, the resale prices of Heritage view is higher than Bishan 8 and the rental looks also stronger than Bishan 8.

phantom_opera
25-09-13, 13:56
1969 gold USD40+, now USD1300 (about 30x)
1969 Tiong Bahru 3r HDB 7k, now 300k (40x)
2013 SV/TL 1300psf, 2053 = ?

soon2be
25-09-13, 13:57
Thanks all so much for all the valuable inputs thus far. :p

While this constructive discussion is still going on, I would like to re-emphasis that this thread objective is for APPRECIATION potential between the two projects.

While prestige may be one of the factor to influence the appreciation, there are also other factors that determine that such as; demand/ supply, neighbourhood profile, rental demand/ future enhancement from Gov development, Edu, Corporate/ Industry/ Healthcare......and timeline to cash out is 5-7 yrs time i.e before 2020.

Pls cont....

:witches-brew:

DKSG
25-09-13, 14:00
DKSG, over the last few months, you have been saying,.

1) The Sail - Good Buy
2) Trizon - Good Buy
3) D15 - Good Buy
4) Paya Lebar - Good Buy
5) SV - Good Buy.

How many units have you got in your shopping cart now? Are these all talk no action? creating false impression that you are big time investor with very deep pocket?

I dont respond to personal questions like this.
For an avid investor, spotting good buys doesnt mean must buy.

Give me a bay facing 6xx sqft unit at The Sail @ $1,888 psf now, I will rush down with a cheque!

A good investor spots 100 good buys and from there select the best.
A weak investor sees any MM unit selling at $7xxK, immediately jump on it.

Office Boy has seen no less than 1,200 showflats, does it mean must buy everything something is good ? But more importantly, we must learn how to differentiate between the good value and overpriced. Some units maybe good in terms of layout or location, but if the price is overdone, then not a good buy.

I think R33 has a lot more to go, so press on. One day, you will be able to differentiate the best from the good.

Anyway, I am just an Office Boy, not qualified to give property advice here.

DKSG

Ringo33
25-09-13, 14:07
I dont respond to personal questions like this.
For an avid investor, spotting good buys doesnt mean must buy.

Give me a bay facing 6xx sqft unit at The Sail @ $1,888 psf now, I will rush down with a cheque!

A good investor spots 100 good buys and from there select the best.
A weak investor sees any MM unit selling at $7xxK, immediately jump on it.

Office Boy has seen no less than 1,200 showflats, does it mean must buy everything something is good ? But more importantly, we must learn how to differentiate between the good value and overpriced. Some units maybe good in terms of layout or location, but if the price is overdone, then not a good buy.

I think R33 has a lot more to go, so press on. One day, you will be able to differentiate the best from the good.

Anyway, I am just an Office Boy, not qualified to give property advice here.

DKSG

You keep saying The Sail is good buy and you want to buy. Have you view any unit since we talk about it in July? You also said you want to rush in to pick up a unit in D15 before ERL announcement, Have you done so?

You were recommending that we should invest in Paya Lebar because of good growth potential. (better than jurong because its nearer to City) So my question is where exactly would you recommend? PLAB is BIG btw.

To me this sounds like a very good justification for someone who try to talk too much and act too little.

EBD
25-09-13, 14:15
To me this sounds like a very good justification for someone who try to talk too much and act too little.

DKSG,
Says the guy who when you push him on what he owns & did he buy Jurong Gateway ducks and dives & won't give direct answer.

Priceless!

All fart, no shit.

Ringo33
25-09-13, 14:24
DKSG,
Says the guy who when you push him on what he owns & did he buy Jurong Gateway ducks and dives & won't give direct answer.

Priceless!

All fart, no shit.

EBD

I am still waiting for your to answer my question about Best and Worst Street of Singapore. You been preaching that one is better off buying the worst house on the best street than the best house on the worst street.

So can you give us example of good and bad street? Since we are in the topic of Bishan, can you tell us, is Bishan a good street?

you cant be kidding us will all fart and no shit right?

1) I am glad that you are reminding us that this is a forum about investing in property, which mean we should be focusing on property investment discussion instead of going around asking if you own J Gateway or if you could afford anything? Or even to the extent of discussion who is more senior in this forum.

2) Now you are saying you cant explain what is Best and Worst Street and giving excuses like it is a common knowledge that everyone talk about?
Sorry leh, I am have been in this forum for about a year, I have never heard about people talking about Best and Worst Street in Singapore.

Could you give some example of what is consider as the best and worst street, and how each compare to each other in terms of capital appreciation and rental yield (this is property investment discussion, refer to point (1))

3) So best street is River Valley, which mean buying even the lousiest house or apartment at RV is better than buying the best house in the worst street.

So lets take Waterford Residence for example, its located in River Valley area, and compare it with say The Centris in the far flang of Jurong. So make it easier for reader to see, I have created 2 charts here, so by look at the price moving for each chart, do you want to guess which chart belongs to the Best Street and which belongs to the Worst Street?

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/6638/fctr.jpg

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/4839/i8ou.jpg

4) And now, please take a good look at these photos which were taken in the 60s and 70s, so please tell us if these photo looks like they are best or worst street?

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/2259/7pfz.jpg

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3599/3685155362_bb7b243a68.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2296/2065335447_10da0eb19b.jpg

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/6292/e4pn.jpg

mermaid
25-09-13, 15:56
Thanks all so much for all the valuable inputs thus far. :p

While this constructive discussion is still going on, I would like to re-emphasis that this thread objective is for APPRECIATION potential between the two projects.

While prestige may be one of the factor to influence the appreciation, there are also other factors that determine that such as; demand/ supply, neighbourhood profile, rental demand/ future enhancement from Gov development, Edu, Corporate/ Industry/ Healthcare......and timeline to cash out is 5-7 yrs time i.e before 2020.

Pls cont....

:witches-brew:

in order for capitial appreciation to occur, the pricing for the project muz be either:
1. underpriced as compared to surrounding projects;
2. priced at current market rate with potential not fully unleashed.

if the price tat u r buying has alrdy fully factored in the future growth potential, wat appreciation will one see a few yrs down the road?

Ringo33
25-09-13, 16:03
in order for capitial appreciation to occur, the pricing for the project muz be either:

if the price tat u r buying has alrdy fully factored in the future growth potential, wat appreciation will one see a few yrs down the road?

The question I would ask is how much do you or the market know about the future potential. Would you be able to put a price to that?

soon2be
25-09-13, 16:07

Fully agreed, we knew that SV and TL as you mentioned their priced are alrdy fully factored in their future growth potential. But which one would you still choose?

Thus far, I feel lionhill comments made the best sense.

mermaid
25-09-13, 16:23
Fully agreed, we knew that SV and TL as you mentioned their priced are alrdy fully factored in their future growth potential. But which one would you still choose?

I tot I hv alrdy told u my choice ytd? :p

actually I wun choose either 2 la, cos capital appreciation wise not as gd as Bartley Ridge (IMHO)
but if u die die wan me to choose ... based on yr revised psf updates, seems like the psf for both wif equiv height is similar. So I will still choose Trilinq for the better tenant prospects.

The question I would ask is how much do you or the market know about the future potential. Would you be able to put a price to that?

I cannot quantify the extent of appreciation. Even if someone tells u tat he is able to do so, it is most likely to be based on his best estimates nia.

BUT, it is very obvious to me like projects like J Gateway/Sky Habitat is overpriced.
So wat if J gateway got lotsa future potential? The current pricing has already factored tat in.

Ringo33
25-09-13, 16:29
I cannot quantify the extent of appreciation. Even if someone tells u tat he is able to do so, it is most likely to be based on his best estimates nia.

BUT, it is very obvious to me like projects like J Gateway/Sky Habitat is overpriced.
So wat if J gateway got lotsa future potential? The current pricing has already factored tat in.

Everybody keep saying about the future potential for Jurong Lake District. My question is, how much of the future potential do the market really know other than those that are under construction? Have we seen a similar project like JLD in singapore before?

DKSG
25-09-13, 16:36
You keep saying The Sail is good buy and you want to buy. Have you view any unit since we talk about it in July? You also said you want to rush in to pick up a unit in D15 before ERL announcement, Have you done so?

You were recommending that we should invest in Paya Lebar because of good growth potential. (better than jurong because its nearer to City) So my question is where exactly would you recommend? PLAB is BIG btw.

Amatuerish comments.

Good buy = The Sail bay facing at $1,8xx psf
Good buy = D15 MM at less than $1,4xx psf
Good buy = Jurong MM at $1,1xx psf

Good buy doesnt mean die die must buy.

I dont talk potential, only agents and amatuers talk potential.

Avid investors, at the moment, they buy, they already made 10-20% from the purchase price.

I am not going to dispense more investing lessons directly to R33 anymore lo! Thankless efforts.

If someone cannot understand that Jurong MM at $1,6xx+ is overpriced when a Bishan MM is going for $1,5xx, there is seriously nothing more to discuss.

And investors here dont talk about how many they own, how much they are worth, it is pointless. We are here to discuss our observations in the market, not here to discuss our private wealth/purchases/sales, these you can discuss with your private bankers.

DKSG

DKSG
25-09-13, 16:39

Most investors know of the overpricing.
But it is painful for those vested to realize that 10-15 years of appreciation has been factored in the selling price.

Just like those Bishan 8 folks who paid $1,xxx psf and waited more than 10 years to break even.

DKSG

mermaid
25-09-13, 16:43
Everybody keep saying about the future potential for Jurong Lake District. My question is, how much of the future potential do the market really know other than those that are under construction? Have we seen a similar project like JLD in singapore before?

I noe, JLD is gonna transform fm a 山鸡 into a 凤凰. But if u hv alrdy paid a premium in yr 山鸡, how much more can u earn when u sell yr 凤凰?

Not to sound offensive, but I suppose u can trust the foresight of someone whose fingers r constantly touching more numbers den alphabets :D

DKSG
25-09-13, 16:49
I noe, JLD is gonna transform fm a 山鸡 into a 凤凰. But if u hv alrdy paid a premium in yr 山鸡, how much more can u earn when u sell yr 凤凰?

Not to sound offensive, but I suppose u can trust the foresight of someone whose fingers r constantly touching more numbers den alphabets :D

Eeerrmm, mind if I make a minor suggestion ?
Jurong will never be the Feng Huang (D9, 10, 11), at most from Mt Chix transform to become Sky Swan that swims in the Jurong Lake.

Agree ?

DKSG

Ringo33
25-09-13, 16:50
Amatuerish comments.

Good buy = The Sail bay facing at $1,8xx psf
Good buy = D15 MM at less than $1,4xx psf
Good buy = Jurong MM at $1,1xx psf

Good buy doesnt mean die die must buy.

I dont talk potential, only agents and amatuers talk potential.

Avid investors, at the moment, they buy, they already made 10-20% from the purchase price.

I am not going to dispense more investing lessons directly to R33 anymore lo! Thankless efforts.

If someone cannot understand that Jurong MM at $1,6xx+ is overpriced when a Bishan MM is going for $1,5xx, there is seriously nothing more to discuss.

And investors here dont talk about how many they own, how much they are worth, it is pointless. We are here to discuss our observations in the market, not here to discuss our private wealth/purchases/sales, these you can discuss with your private bankers.

DKSG

This is what you wrote on 16th July 2013.

OMG! The more we discuss, the more Office Boy feel compelled to buy a unit at The Sail at $2,0xx psf!!!
DKSG

2 months ago, you talking like you have a mountain of cash piling in your backyard and suddenly you felt COMPELLED to buy. Back then The Sail at $20XXpsf is a good buy, now downgrade to $18XXpsf?

Peng satay ah? OR as EBD said, ALL FART NO SHIT.

While at it, you might want to tell us if BISHAN is the Good or Bad Street.

Have you also noticed any major sell off of D22 property and pick up in property in RCR?

Another ALL FART NO SHIT?

Completely agree. (Property 101, Best and Worst Street)

So to all forummers, especially amatuers reading this thread. Remember - for the same price, ALWAYS get the worst unit in the best street rather than the best unit in the worst street.

Upside in Jurong is limited from $1,700 onwards.

The next trend Office Boy predicts is that people will start to take profit in the Jurong area using the $1,700 as benchmark and then use the profit to "upgrade" themselves to nearer to town. And this upgrading wave will continue to pressure (up) prices from Jurong to Orchard.

DKSG

lionhill
25-09-13, 16:56
Thus far, I feel lionhill comments made the best sense.
haha, sooner2be, this is only my layman's gut feeling. You are taking your own risk and you know, I cannot be responsible for it.

You'd better ask your agent when IOI will launch the 2nd batch and evaluate the market by yourself.

For your information, for the first batch, IOI did not ballot, but instead taking replacement, i.e., first come (submitting the check), first serve.

mermaid
25-09-13, 16:56
Eeerrmm, mind if I make a minor suggestion ?
Jurong will never be the Feng Huang (D9, 10, 11), at most from Mt Chix transform to become Sky Swan that swims in the Jurong Lake.

Agree ?

DKSG

I am not in the capacity to comment as to how much JLD will transform in the future. I hv nothing against Jurong though I personally do not believe tat it will become the future psf king in spore.

Wat I wan to highlight to Ringo is tat, fm an investment pov, the absolute buying/selling price is not really tat critical; it is the gradient tat matters most.
In order to hv the steepest gradient (biggest profit), the delta betw the selling $ & cost price must be big.

DKSG
25-09-13, 17:02
This is what you wrote on 16th July 2013.

2 months ago, you talking like you have a mountain of cash piling in your backyard and suddenly you felt COMPELLED to buy. Back then The Sail at $20XXpsf is a good buy, now downgrade to $18XXpsf?

Peng satay ah? OR as EBD said, ALL FART NO SHIT.

While at it, you might want to tell us if BISHAN is the Good or Bad Street.

Have you also noticed any major sell off of D22 property and pick up in property in RCR?

Another ALL FART NO SHIT?

That was in July, based on Jurong at $1,7xx, Thomson at $1,900, Bishan at $1,900. But now that we know Thomson and Bishan going for only $1,4xx. Naturally, good buy for The Sail dropped to $1,8xx!

Which avid investor here dont have a few hundred K sitting in the bank acocunt waiting to pounce on one or two super deals when they appear ?

Got money means straight away must plonk into some properties ? You and money got so much hatred ?

Hey! I am giving another investment lesson! OMG! Gotta stop.

DKSG

Ringo33
25-09-13, 17:04
DKSG, have you got your "ONE MORE" unit in District 15?

Or is it like EBD said, ALL FART NO SHIT?

http://www.condosingapore.com/forums/showthread.php?p=422749#post422749

Mentor got information that THE building approval has been granted ar ?!

If so, dont spill the beans yet leh ... Office Boy wanted to get one more in that area ...

DKSG

DKSG
25-09-13, 17:04
I am not in the capacity to comment as to how much JLD will transform in the future. I hv nothing against Jurong though I personally do not believe tat it will become the future psf king in spore.

Wat I wan to highlight to Ringo is tat, fm an investment pov, the absolute buying/selling price is not really tat critical; it is the gradient tat matters most.
In order to hv the steepest gradient (biggest profit), the delta betw the selling $ & cost price must be big.

Yes! We all understand that. Buy LOW sell HIGH!
The way to make it big is to buy cheap.
From my very limited experience, it is very very difficult to catch a carrot head willing to pay a big premium over valuation.
So far, Office Boy only caught one like that in the past 10 over years!

DKSG

Ringo33
25-09-13, 17:08
That was in July, based on Jurong at $1,7xx, Thomson at $1,900, Bishan at $1,900. But now that we know Thomson and Bishan going for only $1,4xx. Naturally, good buy for The Sail dropped to $1,8xx!

Which avid investor here dont have a few hundred K sitting in the bank acocunt waiting to pounce on one or two super deals when they appear ?

Got money means straight away must plonk into some properties ? You and money got so much hatred ?

DKSG

This is not what I read. People in Jurong are supposed to take profit and move "upgrade" to nearer town? Pressure UP price from Jurong to Orchard.

Bishan and Thomson is supposed to be nearer to town and in between Jurong and Orchard right?

Another one of those ALL FART NO SHIT?

The next trend Office Boy predicts is that people will start to take profit in the Jurong area using the $1,700 as benchmark and then use the profit to "upgrade" themselves to nearer to town. And this upgrading wave will continue to pressure (up) prices from Jurong to Orchard.

DKSG
25-09-13, 17:21
This is not what I read. People in Jurong are supposed to take profit and move "upgrade" to nearer town? Pressure UP price from Jurong to Orchard.

Bishan and Thomson is supposed to be nearer to town and in between Jurong and Orchard right?

Another one of those ALL FART NO SHIT?

You wont understand this Theory of Concentration at the moment.
Only when you make your first million, then you will know the meaning of aspiration.

At the current stage, you only need to understand that staying in a PC is more aspirational than staying in a HDB. This you agree ?

DKSG

Ringo33
25-09-13, 17:25
You wont understand this Theory of Concentration at the moment.
Only when you make your first million, then you will know the meaning of aspiration.

At the current stage, you only need to understand that staying in a PC is more aspirational than staying in a HDB. This you agree ?

DKSG

When you make such baseless assumption you are already admitting to yourself that you are not a very smart and credible person.

As EBD rightly put, ALL FART NO SHIT.

Regulators
25-09-13, 17:50
I already gave him advice on buying mk88 n even prove to him that average transaction px going up since my advice in July n what kind of gratitude did I get from him? U gv him solid evidence he will twist n turn n come up with his nonsense , reminds me of Mr B.

DKSG

DKSG
25-09-13, 17:53
When you make such baseless assumption you are already admitting to yourself that you are not a very smart and credible person.

As EBD rightly put, ALL FART NO SHIT.

You agree that staying in PC is better than staying in HDB ?

DKSG

Ringo33
25-09-13, 18:00
I already gave him advice on buying mk88 n even prove to him that average transaction px going up since my advice in July n what kind of gratitude did I get from him? U gv him solid evidence he will twist n turn n come up with his nonsense , reminds me of Mr B.

Are you saying the bible is the most read book in the world?

Do you have statistic to prove it?

Ringo33
25-09-13, 18:02
You agree that staying in PC is better than staying in HDB ?

DKSG

You agree that making baseless assumption of others in the forum doesnt really make you a smart person?

Do you agree that flip flopping on what you said doesnt make you a very credible person?

Do you agree that keep talking about buying this and that, is as good as ALL FART NO SHIT?

DKSG
25-09-13, 18:14
You agree that making baseless assumption of others in the forum doesnt really make you a smart person?

Do you agree that flip flopping on what you said doesnt make you a very credible person?

Do you agree that keep talking about buying this and that, is as good as ALL FART NO SHIT?

Thus there is nothing else to say.

Also Boss is treating BIG dinner tonight (you must be delighted to hear about other people's eat, drink, sleep matters!). So ciao!

Talk to you all another day!

DKSG

Allthepies
25-09-13, 22:09
Now u all should see why the government has to be firmed, and push through important and strategic decision without consulting with the general public and commoners.

Because as you can see from this thread and many other threads in this forum and other forums, each participant has already made up his mind and keep repeating the same argument again and again.

Regulators
25-09-13, 22:15
Few coming up with policies n majority just wasting tax dollars carrying balls n licking boots :doh:
Now u all should see why the government has to be firmed, and push through important and strategic decision without consulting with the general public and commoners.

Because as you can see from this thread and many other threads in this forum and other forums, each participant has already made up his mind and keep repeating the same argument again and again.

Allthepies
25-09-13, 22:42
Few coming up with policies n majority just wasting tax dollars carrying balls n licking boots :doh:

You already make up your mind too :)

teddybear
25-09-13, 23:04
I thought he is the other username for Stalingrad?

Ringo33
25-09-13, 23:24

Last time I check,

a) there is only 1 transaction since July, and the OTP must have been signed in June in order for caveat to appear in July.

b) The seller who sold this unit in July was holding it since 2007/8, average return is around 5% per year.

c) Its meaningless to comparing psf price of different units from different floor because higher unit with better facing will always command higher psf.

d) How couldd you claim you instantly make money after buying when you have to pay stamp duties and you cannot sell due to 16% ABSD?

Please stop going around bragging about something that doesnt exist.

Actually not surprising to come from someone who will go as far as voting for himself. I would be extremely embarrass if I were you.

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7177/z6wt.png

Ringo33
28-09-13, 07:16
I think when come to balloting, SV and SH should have priority

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/7099/8hzz.jpg

Calcified compounds within cremains can contain metals such as lead, boron, cadmium, chromium, cobalt, copper, tin, lithium, magnesium, manganese, nicket and strontium. Metals such as aresenic and selenium, though present in a live human body, are volatile and decompose quickly upon burning. Levels of toxic metals in cremains are not regulated although all non-combustible materials must be removed from the corpse. Pacemakers must be removed as they explode and will damage the furnace. Dental metal fragments must be removed. The body is burned within the coffin or a cardboard box. Any bone fragments left after they cool are ground in a separate process and added to the ash. Fumes produced are computer controlled. The flue gases are vented to the atmosphere through a refractory-lined flue. The gases are at a very high temperature and are cooled. However, gaseous emissions are by far the greatest source of cremation pollution.

cheng09
28-09-13, 11:20
Hi all,

I am a student from National University of Singapore. Hope you can help me to do a short survey for a study for my report. Its regarding the current status of the property agents from the point of the general public. The link is below. Thank you =)

Just 2 minutes of your time

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yQ7Y2itaqtgkG0GGvvemFXkKndcbFdnKyzWnhxGbVoY/viewform

Regulators
28-09-13, 11:49
That is why I say u r an idiot coz u still don't get it. :doh: When you understand what is the meaning of increase in average transaction px causing an increase in future valuation then you come back n talk. As of now your idiot status still stays until you exonerate yourself.

Last time I check,

a) there is only 1 transaction since July, and the OTP must have been signed in June in order for caveat to appear in July.

b) The seller who sold this unit in July was holding it since 2007/8, average return is around 5% per year.

c) Its meaningless to comparing psf price of different units from different floor because higher unit with better facing will always command higher psf.

d) How couldd you claim you instantly make money after buying when you have to pay stamp duties and you cannot sell due to 16% ABSD?

Please stop going around bragging about something that doesnt exist.

Actually not surprising to come from someone who will go as far as voting for himself. I would be extremely embarrass if I were you.

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7177/z6wt.png

Ringo33
28-09-13, 17:27
REGENT HEIGHTS
BUKIT BATOK EAST AVENUE 5
OCR
99 yrs lease commencing from 1995
$1,020,000
1,163sqft
16 to 20 floor
$877psf Sep-13

Regulators, using the same methodology, is it correct to say that Regent Heights price and valuation is coming down?

Ringo33
28-09-13, 17:29
Lets see how Regulators going to peng satay.

Regulators
28-09-13, 17:48
Check average transacted in 2010 n average transacted price in 2012/3 then you compare. What do u think cause average transaction price to go up if prices are not going up? Fyi my purchase price only $600+psf not $8xxpsf. I explain a hundred times to an idiot also no use, u get it u get it, if u don't continue to be a clown.

REGENT HEIGHTS
BUKIT BATOK EAST AVENUE 5
OCR
99 yrs lease commencing from 1995
$1,020,000
1,163sqft
16 to 20 floor
$877psf Sep-13

Regulators, using the same methodology, is it correct to say that Regent Heights price and valuation is coming down?

Ringo33
28-09-13, 17:54
Check average transacted in 2010 n average transacted price in 2012/3 then you compare. What do u think cause average transaction price to go up if prices are not going up? Fyi my purchase price only $600+psf not $8xxpsf. I explain a hundred times to an idiot also no use, u get it u get it, if u don't continue to be a clown.

If according to your idiotic methodology of comparing transaction price. one Mackenzie 88 transaction alone could move the average price and valuation up, then how come this 1 transaction at RH cannot move the price or valuation down?

Please stop talking nonsense lah. if you want to fool yourself, please do ahead and give yourself a hug, but dont need to force us to believe in your idiotic methodology.

Like EBD said, ALL FART NO SHIT.

Regulators
28-09-13, 17:56
Check average transacted in 2010 n average transacted price in 2012/3 then you compare. What do u think cause average transaction price to go up if prices are not going up? Fyi my purchase price only $600+psf not $8xxpsf. I explain a hundred times to an idiot also no use, u get it u get it, if u don't continue to be a clown.*

....Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

If according to your idiotic methodology of comparing transaction price. one Mackenzie 88 transaction alone could move the average price and valuation up, then how come this 1 transaction at RH cannot move the price or valuation down?

Please stop talking nonsense lah. if you want to fool yourself, please do ahead and give yourself a hug, but dont need to force us to believe in your idiotic methodology.

Like EBD said, ALL FART NO SHIT.

Ringo33
28-09-13, 18:22
Check average transacted in 2010 n average transacted price in 2012/3 then you compare. What do u think cause average transaction price to go up if prices are not going up? Fyi my purchase price only $600+psf not $8xxpsf. I explain a hundred times to an idiot also no use, u get it u get it, if u don't continue to be a clown.*

....Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

If you are talking about average transaction price between 2012 to 2013, this is nothing unique or special and one can easily see that from URA transaction record. So please stop praising and hugging yourself for saying (If you listen to my advice on MK88 in Jul13 you will make money immediate). Make money from what? How?

And if you think that just by 1 transaction, you can claim victorious and brag that price is moving up, then you should also accept that 1 transaction in the opposition direction could also mean defeat and price is moving down.

Like I said many time over, your methodology of comparing transaction price is idiotic. Period.

DKSG
28-09-13, 20:55
Dear readers,

Will there be a dilemma if people ask you to choose between :

Jurong MM at $1,6xx psf vs SV MM at $1,4xx-$1,5xx psf ?
Jurong MM at $1,6xx psf vs Thomson Three MM at $1,4xx psf ?

Will you feel dilemmactic ?
Or the choice is very obvious ?

DKSG

Ringo33
28-09-13, 20:57
Dear readers,

DKSG

Get your facts right before posting.

DKSG
28-09-13, 21:02
Dear readers,

DKSG

Some people are a bit sour, so to make the dilemma easier.

Jurong MM at $1,5xx vs SV MM at $1,4xx-$1,5xx
Jurong MM at $1,5xx vs TT MM at $1,4xx

Like that more dilemmactic ?

Or make it easier, if SAME PRICE, is there is dilemma between :

Jurong MM vs SV MM
Jurong MM vs TT MM ?

Let others say something first la!

Dear readers : Same price you choose which one ?

DKSG

dudick
28-09-13, 21:02
Dear readers,

MM at $1,6xx psf surrounded by 5 shopping mall, mrt station with bus interchange, hospital all within walking distance

vs

MM at $1,4xx-$1,5xx psf surrounded only by 1 shopping mall and mrt station within walking station

Ringo33
28-09-13, 21:03

Jurong MM vs SV MM
Jurong MM vs TT MM ?

DKSG

Hhaha. Jurong MM from 17xx to 16xx to 15xx

Beware of Flip flop king.

DKSG
28-09-13, 21:07
Hhaha. Jurong MM from 17xx to 16xx to 15xx

Beware of Flip flop king.

Because some units sold at $1,5xx, some at $1,6xx and more ridiculously some people actually paid $1,7xx for Jurong MM !!!

I think you can prove these numbers better than anyone else!

DKSG

DKSG
28-09-13, 21:09
Dear readers,

MM at $1,6xx psf surrounded by 5 shopping mall, mrt station with bus interchange, hospital all within walking distance

vs

MM at $1,4xx-$1,5xx psf surrounded only by 1 shopping mall and mrt station within walking station

See ?
The $1,6xx is endorsed by dudick!

Nassim Road got no MRT, no shopping mall.

Property investment is about Location, Location, Location.

Newton not near MRT PC is worth more than Punggol PC next to MRT.

DKSG

teddybear
28-09-13, 21:24
You don't know what is called "location LOCation LOCATION!!!" mah?
First tell us, where is the location of the 2 places can?
If Jurong, I won't EVEN pay more than $1000 psf even if near 10 shopping malls, 10 hospitals, 10 bus interchange, 10 MRT stations all within walking distance... :doh:

Dear readers,

vs

Ringo33
28-09-13, 21:45
If Jurong, I won't EVEN pay more than $1000 psf even if near 10 shopping malls, 10 hospitals, 10 bus interchange, 10 MRT stations all within walking distance... :doh:

Those who cling on to ccr must be damn sad that they are missing all the actions. I wont blame you for being upset.

DKSG
28-09-13, 22:05
Those who cling on to ccr must be damn sad that they are missing all the actions. I wont blame you for being upset.

Sometimes missing the action is better than getting caught at the peak of the action - $1,7xx for some Jurong MM buyers.

DKSG

Regulators
28-09-13, 22:44
This kind of ridiculous pricing only paid by people who miss boat until buay tahan n need to feel they are in the game. Those who bought into west at $500-600psf range are way ahead in the game compared to those who pay $1700psf n hv nothing else to comfort themselves except blaring about jld day in day out.

Because some units sold at $1,5xx, some at $1,6xx and more ridiculously some people actually paid $1,7xx for Jurong MM !!!

I think you can prove these numbers better than anyone else!

DKSG

newbie11
28-09-13, 22:47
Better than trilinq 1800psf lol

el loco
28-09-13, 23:02

Jurong MM vs SV MM
Jurong MM vs TT MM ?

DKSG

I would buy T3 3 bedder for own stay and SV 2 bedder for investment ;)

Laguna
28-09-13, 23:07
For investors
the first rule is timing (your wisdom) and second rule is location (your knowledge) and third rule : what to buy from that location

So, fundamentally, one needs to ask, is it the time to buy?
if not, then there is no need to ask the second / third question

DKSG
28-09-13, 23:46
I would buy T3 3 bedder for own stay and SV 2 bedder for investment ;)

So far, havent seen anyone who says they would buy Jurong MM at same or slightly higher psf than Bishan/Thomson MM.

If there are people out there preferring the Jurong MM, quickly Ki Chiu! Ki Chiu! Ki Chiu !

DKSG

DKSG
28-09-13, 23:49
For investors
the first rule is timing (your wisdom) and second rule is location (your knowledge) and third rule : what to buy from that location

So, fundamentally, one needs to ask, is it the time to buy?
if not, then there is no need to ask the second / third question

From an experience viewpoint, I think the first question does not eliminate the second.

For example, if you find something less than 3 years in Jurong now selling for $9xx, knowing that some people paid $1,4xx, $1,5xx, $1,6xx for new PC, isnt it a good buy ? Even if generally now is not as good a time to buy compared to a few years back when we bought ours ?

DKSG

Ringo33
29-09-13, 00:03
From an experience viewpoint, I think the first question does not eliminate the second.

For example, if you find something less than 3 years in Jurong now selling for $9xx, knowing that some people paid $1,4xx, $1,5xx, $1,6xx for new PC, isnt it a good buy ? Even if generally now is not as good a time to buy compared to a few years back when we bought ours ?

DKSG

Aiyo, who exactly are you trying to fool here If you can find a MM apartment in Jurong that cost $9xxpsf then talk. If not your should stop kpkb about J Gateway loh.

The Sail at marina bay is selling at $19xxpsf, if so why so many buyer with deep pocket still pay $3000psf for Marina Residence?

perhaps you are the only smart person in this world that is worthy of flip flopping.

sgbuyer
29-09-13, 00:57

My health is worth more than $1000 psf. everyday breathing in toxic fumes. :cool:

Regulators
29-09-13, 01:12
Ringo33 has to be a long term patient at the ENT clinic. Sulphur dioxide to him is like the smell of fresh daisy :doh:

mermaid
29-09-13, 01:24
This kind of ridiculous pricing only paid by people who miss boat until buay tahan n need to feel they are in the game. Those who bought into west at $500-600psf range are way ahead in the game compared to those who pay $1700psf n hv nothing else to comfort themselves except blaring about jld day in day out.

why worry for them? If ppl chose to live in self denial let them be!
U shd be happy tat there r carrots who paid for overpriced projects which means tat yr invstmt has an extra layer of cushion.

Ringo33
29-09-13, 01:45
Ringo33 has to be a long term patient at the ENT clinic. Sulphur dioxide to him is like the smell of fresh daisy :doh:

Sorry for exposing your lies about 5 properties young man. I am sure you must be extremely sour about it. This is perhaps the 2nd most embarrassing for you huh?. The top will of course be when you got caught red handed for voting yourself in a poll. (I would rank that very high up, just like J Gateway sold out in one day.

And finally thanks for finally accepting that your methodology of comparing transaction price for MK88 is idiotic.

Ringo33
29-09-13, 01:47
My health is worth more than $1000 psf. everyday breathing in toxic fumes. :cool:

where do you live?

I noticed you didnt do very well in convincing anyone in the other thread.
Are you just trying your luck here?

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=17834

Regulators
29-09-13, 01:48
Used to be care , but with stubborn n dumb carrotheads like Ringo33 around, i can't help but hv him as my daily amusement n entertainment :D

why worry for them? If ppl chose to live in self denial let them be!
U shd be happy tat there r carrots who paid for overpriced projects which means tat yr invstmt has an extra layer of cushion.

Regulators
29-09-13, 01:54
Did u book ur appointment with IMH as well? The doctor will probably tell u there is no cure for being an idiot so u may want to save on that consultation cost. :D

Btw I am not surprised that an underachiever like u would call anyone doing better in life than u a liar, after all what can we expect from a guy who can only afford a 474sqft dog box with a kitchen at the entrance :D

Sorry for exposing your lies about 5 properties young man. I am sure you must be extremely sour about it. This is perhaps the 2nd more embarrassing for you. The top will of course you got caught red handed for voting yourself in a poll. (I would rank that very high up, just like J Gateway sold out in one day.

And finally thanks for finally accepting that your methodology of comparing transaction price for MK88 is idiotic.

Ringo33
29-09-13, 02:14
Did u book ur appointment with IMH as well? The doctor will probably tell u there is no cure for being an idiot so u may want to save on that consultation cost. :D

Btw I am not surprised that an underachiever like u would call anyone doing better in life than u a liar, after all what can we expect from a smug guy who can only afford a 474sqft dog box with a kitchen at the entrance :D

How do you know that your life is great when all you have is 1 old LH99 property at Bukit Batok?

How do you know your life is great when you are a big fan of Taylor Swift?

How do you know your life is great when you have to bring yourself so low to vote for yourself secretly?

How do you know your life is great when you have to tell lies about owning 5 properties to boost your ego and credibility in forum?

How do you know your life is great when you still dont have your own family and kids?

How can your life be great when your constantly need to brag about who you are and what you have and dont have.

Regulators
29-09-13, 02:24
This is fun.

Omg I smell some super sour grapes.....Continue calling people doing better than u liars but it wont change the fact that we are all richer than u :D.

....most importantly whatever u say doesn't make u less of an idiot :D

How do you know that your life is great when all you have is 1 old LH99 property at Bukit Batok?

How do you know your life is great when you are a big fan of Taylor Swift?

How do you know your life is great when you have to bring yourself so low to vote for yourself secretly?

How do you know your life is great when you have to tell lies about owning 5 properties to boost your ego and credibility in forum?

How do you know your life is great when you still dont have your own family and kids?

How can your life be great when your constantly need to brag about who you are and what you have and dont have.

Ringo33
29-09-13, 02:35
This is fun.

Omg I smell some super sour grapes.....Continue calling people doing better than u liars but it wont change the fact that we are all richer than u :D.

....most importantly whatever u say doesn't make u less of an idiot :D

Knowing your style and your big mouth, it is impossible for you to own 5 properties and only brag about one old LH Bukit Batok apartment in this forum. Of course you can continue deny it, but deep down you already know that we know you are lying.

If you can vote for yourself, what is lying about 5 properties right?

And btw, only poor and tasteless people will say things like I am richer than you. And only retard will say things like this to someone he doesnt even know.

Regulators
29-09-13, 02:41
Ooooooh.... the idiot n carrothead is losing his cool, time to go to bed. Continue to keep ur vigil in this forum. Play with you tomorrow. ..:D

Knowing your style and your big mouth, it is impossible for you to own 5 properties and only brag about one old LH Bukit Batok apartment in this forum. Of course you can continue deny it, but deep down you already know that we know you are lying.

If you can vote for yourself, what is lying about 5 properties right?

And btw, only poor and tasteless people will say things like I am richer than you. And only retard will say things like this to someone he doesnt even know.

DKSG
29-09-13, 23:37
Ooooooh.... the idiot n carrothead is losing his cool, time to go to bed. Continue to keep ur vigil in this forum. Play with you tomorrow. ..:D

Nothing much left to play already my friend!

SV sold more than 500 units at the end of today!

With Bishan selling at the same or lower price than Jurong, it is NO DOUBT that people cheong buy Bishan!

DKSG

Ringo33
29-09-13, 23:59

With Bishan selling at the same or lower price than Jurong, it is NO DOUBT that people cheong buy Bishan!

DKSG

Actually it doesnt make sense. According to you this graveyard land is superior, its closer to city, and price is cheaper than J Gateway (this was before you got warning for getting your facts right)

So logically speaking, this project should have been sold out within 1/2 day. Lets not forget that J Gateway preview was done on FRIDAY, instead of Saturday.

Like that very loss face leh. Does it mean SV buyers are not as deep pocket as those who bought J Gateway?

hopeful
30-09-13, 02:37
Sometimes missing the action is better than getting caught at the peak of the action - $1,7xx for some Jurong MM buyers.

DKSG

17xx is for top floors. what is the SV top floors pricing for 1 bedder? pricelist only up to 27th floor. so extrapolate the price to 30++ floors.

hopeful
30-09-13, 07:10

DKSG

from this link
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=433901&postcount=325
"The company, which is now led by Lim Ming Yan following the retirement of Liew Mun Leong, said the initial sales launch of Sky Vue at Bishan Central saw 430 units sold out of 505 units released for sale this past weekend. The strong response fuelled cautious hopes of a pick-up in market sentiment following several rounds of property cooling measures."

the journalist is a disgrace. Did not check the facts properly. It should be more than 500 units sold by weekend.

DKSG, how do i report to SPH for lousy reporting by this journalist?

soon2be
30-09-13, 09:27

DKSG

Cant help but make this comments and queries.

Generally, I presume Developer priority is to make Profit and Consumer priority is to buy with good Value. So now Developer is going to build small size,1 ,2,3 bedders on district 20 to make seems affordable (economical of scale??), so guess how developer make money??? Quantity Vs Quality???

Typical Sg metality would be, people queue up to buy must be good, property near to MRT around $1 mil must go and snatch regardless of liveable size.

My question is if you are the subsale homebuyer/ investor, will you buy this project??:beats-me-man:

DKSG
30-09-13, 09:46
Actually it doesnt make sense. According to you this graveyard land is superior, its closer to city, and price is cheaper than J Gateway (this was before you got warning for getting your facts right)

So logically speaking, this project should have been sold out within 1/2 day. Lets not forget that J Gateway preview was done on FRIDAY, instead of Saturday.

Like that very loss face leh. Does it mean SV buyers are not as deep pocket as those who bought J Gateway?

This means SV is priced slightly lower than what market expect.
So on hindsight, Jurong is overpriced.

Got it ?

Look at it this way, if now a new Novena PC is launched at $1,6xx psf, then we immediately know that the SV is overpriced!

But wait! I cannot convince you, because in your view, Novena is NOT a more superior location because there got many hospitals and many people die there every every day! Worse then ex-cemetery!

DKSG

DKSG
30-09-13, 09:48
from this link
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=433901&postcount=325
"The company, which is now led by Lim Ming Yan following the retirement of Liew Mun Leong, said the initial sales launch of Sky Vue at Bishan Central saw 430 units sold out of 505 units released for sale this past weekend. The strong response fuelled cautious hopes of a pick-up in market sentiment following several rounds of property cooling measures."

the journalist is a disgrace. Did not check the facts properly. It should be more than 500 units sold by weekend.

DKSG, how do i report to SPH for lousy reporting by this journalist?

My friend, your lack of experience in visiting showflats is too apparent liao!
Newspaper report certain numbers that developer report.

So if developer is conservative and report less (which is possible depending the cut off time they used).

It will help you gain more experience if you visit more showflats and understand how these things work.

Normally developer dont want to announce they sold too many units, because then buyers will just give up and not even visit the showflat anymore, then sales will very quickly slow down.

Urban Vista is a very good example.

DKSG
PS : Tired of all these free lessons to ungrateful and persistently incorrect minds.

DKSG
30-09-13, 09:52
Cant help but make this comments and queries.

Generally, I presume Developer priority is to make Profit and Consumer priority is to buy with good Value. So now Developer is going to build small size,1 ,2,3 bedders on district 20 to make seems affordable (economical of scale??), so guess how developer make money??? Quantity Vs Quality???

Typical Sg metality would be, people queue up to buy must be good, property near to MRT around $1 mil must go and snatch regardless of liveable size.

My question is if you are the subsale homebuyer/ investor, will you buy this project??:beats-me-man:

Ok. Because you ask in a polite manner, I shall share.

Developer is making profits on this PC. If you visit the showflat and look at the materials they use, you will know that they meant for this to be a low cost PC. They lifestyle they are promoting did not include any luxurious fittings right ? If you study their marketing materials closely, you will realised they steer clear of fittings.

I cannot speak badly of developers. I have some gratitude that they treated me nicely last time when I bought one of their developments.

DKSG

Ringo33
30-09-13, 10:06
This means SV is priced slightly lower than what market expect.
So on hindsight, Jurong is overpriced.

Got it ?

Look at it this way, if now a new Novena PC is launched at $1,6xx psf, then we immediately know that the SV is overpriced!

But wait! I cannot convince you, because in your view, Novena is NOT a more superior location because there got many hospitals and many people die there every every day! Worse then ex-cemetery!

DKSG

I noticed that you are trying very hard to divorce yourself from what you said just 2 months ago. According to you, price of property from Jurong all the way to Orchard will rise as a result of J Gateway. fast forward 2 months, we didnt not see price rising in Bishan, in fact we are seeing price falling by 10 to 15% is we use SV price vs SH for comparison. And the worst part is that even at low or equivalent price, only 430 units were sold over the last 2 days.

What does it mean?

Investors have found a new kid of the block, and market is pricing J Gateway above SV because they could see the potential of JLD development. Pure and simple.

Of course for someone like you who failed miserably in trying to convince us that price of property from Jurong to Orchard will rise as a result of J Gateway launch in July will have no choice but to continue trying and using all sort of distorted datas to convince yourself that you are right and the 700+ buyers of J Gateway are just stupid.

Btw, did Mermaid ever question you why you keep talking about J Gateway in so many thread?

DKSG
30-09-13, 10:22
I noticed that you are trying very hard to divorce yourself from what you said just 2 months ago. According to you, price of property from Jurong all the way to Orchard will rise as a result of J Gateway. fast forward 2 months, we didnt not see price rising in Bishan, in fact we are seeing price falling by 10 to 15% is we use SV price vs SH for comparison. And the worst part is that even at low or equivalent price, only 430 units were sold over the last 2 days.

What does it mean?

Investors have found a new kid of the block, and market is pricing J Gateway above SV because they could see the potential of JLD development. Pure and simple.

Of course for someone like you who failed miserably in trying to convince us that price of property from Jurong to Orchard will rise as a result of J Gateway launch in July will have no choice but to continue trying and using all sort of distorted datas to convince yourself that you are right and the 700+ buyers of J Gateway are just stupid.

Btw, did Mermaid ever question you why you keep talking about J Gateway in so many thread?

This call hindsight.
When the Jurong MM is launched, people expect the valuation to be accurate and as a result valuation from Jurong to Orchard will increase.

But now, when we know that Bishan/Thomson PC selling at the same price, we know something is wrong. Because we can accept that Bishan is a more superior location and it is selling at about the same price.

In property investment, we assess new data to validate old data. And not stick to one view despite new information presenting itself.

Just like when you sell property, if you neighbour sold last month for $1,6xx psf and another neighbour sold for $1,8xx psf last week, will you be convincend to sell at $1,6xx psf ?

So when new information, like Bishan/Thomson selling at $1,5xx psf +-+-, we then use this information to assess if the earlier valuation is good or not.

DKSG

hopeful
16-10-13, 16:17
DKSG

My friend, your lack of experience in visiting showflats is too apparent liao!
Newspaper report certain numbers that developer report.
So if developer is conservative and report less (which is possible depending the cut off time they used).
It will help you gain more experience if you visit more showflats and understand how these things work.
Normally developer dont want to announce they sold too many units, because then buyers will just give up and not even visit the showflat anymore, then sales will very quickly slow down.
Urban Vista is a very good example.
DKSG
PS : Tired of all these free lessons to ungrateful and persistently incorrect minds.

Hello DKSG, the URA data come out already le.
URA reported 433 units sold in September. What happened to the missing 70+ units sold.

Sky Vue launched on 28 Sep, still have 29,30 Sep to fill in the sales for the more than 500 units le.

Instead of reporting 500 units, they report only 433. Did the developer misreport the sales to the URA?

Can you care to explain the discrepancy?
Is your explanations still the same?
1. "So if developer is conservative and report less (which is possible depending the cut off time they used)."
2. "Normally developer dont want to announce they sold too many units,"

regards
hopeful.

sgbuyer
16-10-13, 17:23
Sky Vue for resale?

Any time better than the 100,000 units they will be building over at Iskandar.

minority
16-10-13, 23:27
No one looking at medical suits? heh heh

Adva181
16-10-13, 23:52
Buy Inflora.

1 bedder 450k. If u rent 2.3k u get 6.1% yield.

Buy SkyVue

1 bedder 750k. If u rent 3.3k u get 5.3% yield.

Hahaha

fourth
17-10-13, 13:57
Buy Inflora.

1 bedder 450k. If u rent 2.3k u get 6.1% yield.

Buy SkyVue

1 bedder 750k. If u rent 3.3k u get 5.3% yield.

Hahaha

Skyvue has better chance of getting rented out?

proud owner
17-10-13, 15:36
Skyvue has better chance of getting rented out?

I actually think Skyvue has a LOWER chance of getting rented ..

there are sufficient HDBs around it for rent ...

Ringo33
17-10-13, 15:40
Actually rental for Bishan area is not that fantastic

DKSG
19-10-13, 09:59
I actually think Skyvue has a LOWER chance of getting rented ..

there are sufficient HDBs around it for rent ...

Then those Jurong MMs with thousands of blocks of HDB around will have little chance to rent out ?

I think basic property investment - 3rd leg - Rental, people must learn.

When buying a PC, dont ever think that the PC tenants are the same as the HDB tenants.

Just like the Orchard Road tenants are different from the Balestier tenants.

Just like the penthouse tenants are different from the 3BR tenants.

Bishan will have better rental rates than Trilinq (?) - is that what we are comparing ?

DKSG

Ringo33
19-10-13, 17:04
Then those Jurong MMs with thousands of blocks of HDB around will have little chance to rent out ?

I think basic property investment - 3rd leg - Rental, people must learn.

When buying a PC, dont ever think that the PC tenants are the same as the HDB tenants.

Just like the Orchard Road tenants are different from the Balestier tenants.

Just like the penthouse tenants are different from the 3BR tenants.

Bishan will have better rental rates than Trilinq (?) - is that what we are comparing ?

DKSG

1 prata with egg and 1 prata kosong

Ilikeu
05-06-15, 09:22
now that the HSR had been announced, any change in view?
did TS bought Trilinq or SV?

kaedenong
05-06-15, 16:52
Prefer Sky Vue (http://allpropertylaunches.sg/sky-vue-condo/).

MRT Distance- Sky Vue is nearer
Shopping Mall- It has a neighborhood shopping mall Junction 8
School wise (with reference from propertyguru:
Sky Vue; Kua Chuan Presbyterian Secondary School (0.6 km)
Catholic High School (Bishan) (0.61 km)
Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School (0.63 km) ---Not that bad after all :)