PDA

View Full Version : Floor plan with dimension

phayvictor
14-10-13, 16:00
Hi All members,

Would like to ask with you why the developer never give a detail dimension of the floor plan on their brochure or website for their project, such as the length and width of master bedroom, bathroom, etc? I thought these information are quite important for us the buyer. Is it possible for us to get the detail dimension from the developer on their plan? Have anyone try to ask the developer on it?

Thanks,
Victor

Kanarazu
14-10-13, 21:30
Hi All members,

Would like to ask with you why the developer never give a detail dimension of the floor plan on their brochure or website for their project, such as the length and width of master bedroom, bathroom, etc? I thought these information are quite important for us the buyer. Is it possible for us to get the detail dimension from the developer on their plan? Have anyone try to ask the developer on it?

Thanks,
Victor

Only way i know is pay 20 bucks go bca office at tanjong pagar to check the drawings with dimensions.

irisng
14-10-13, 23:17
Hi All members,

Thanks,
Victor

For my case, I got it only when TOP but the print is very small, can't see clearly, need to enlarge it but haven't tried yet.

zzz1
15-10-13, 11:16
Hi All members,

Thanks,
Victor

for pre sale, unliking they will release to you even u are potential buyer till you bought one.

You can request for one for a TOP (and after you own one).. in fact you can obtained from the MC for the layout drawing, electrical wiring diagram/routing, piping arrangement etc for the purpose of renovation.

try to ask for a as-built drawing.. it is more important, sometime the design drawings different from the actual constructed details. Developer will update as as built or red line dwg.