cocoxie
29-01-14, 02:48
Last land slot 3-4 minutes walking to near Pasir Ris MRT
Next to future childcare, super market, food center
Within 1km, Elias Primary school, Coral Primary school, Loyang Primary school
walking distance to Downtown East, Pasir Ris West Plaza, Elias Mall

Future interchange of Cross Irland MRT Line and East West MRT Line

Indicative Price from $500K
Register your interest and get the latest information now!

call/sms: coco xie (CEA R051930A )
HP: 98373593
Email: [email protected]

4wheels
29-01-14, 08:05
Last land slot 3-4 minutes walking to near Pasir Ris MRT
Next to future childcare, super market, food center
Within 1km, Elias Primary school, Coral Primary school, Loyang Primary school
walking distance to Downtown East, Pasir Ris West Plaza, Elias Mall

Future interchange of Cross Irland MRT Line and East West MRT Line

Indicative Price from $500K
Register your interest and get the latest information now!

call/sms: coco xie (CEA R051930A )
HP: 98373593

finally! what is the indicative?

wt_know
29-01-14, 08:18
most likely price above D'Nest since location is better

finally! what is the indicative?

4wheels
29-01-14, 19:17
most likely price above D'Nest since location is better

you could be right but the market sentiment is not so good now comparing during D'nest launch.

Strata
30-01-14, 02:39
you could be right but the market sentiment is not so good now comparing during D'nest launch.

It is being predicted that mass market PC price will drop by 15% this year. :doh: The market is under major correction progressively until 2016 or longer. The cooling measures will remain if no major economic crisis happened. HDB resale price will also continue to drop. Interest rates will be increased progressively as well for sibor and fix rates.

Most buyers will be holding back with wait and see attitude. If our population don't increase fast enough;meaning to take in more foreigners, no one will buy and rent your property.Investors fr oversea also diverted their attention to elsewhere. Dont ever expect Sporeans to buy your property next time because theirs also waiting for others to buy. Only beneficial group I see is first time buyer; plenty of options now.

Most likely the price will stay competitive as nearby projects or slightly lower. 900+ units to sell is not a easy task now. It may take at least 2 years to sold out I predict. But if the developer is smart enough to build more smaller rooms at affordable price may be different story.Big units are hard to digest now...

wt_know
30-01-14, 07:37
reduce size in order to maintain margin.
that's the one and only "tactic" that developer is using now. :tsk-tsk:

But if the developer is smart enough to build more smaller rooms at affordable price may be different story.Big units are hard to digest now...

NV2010
30-01-14, 08:24
When will the new project launch?

Looking forward.......

Mu
30-01-14, 20:39
If the price is right, it will be sold out first day:scared-1:

radha08
31-01-14, 13:19
If the price is right, it will be sold out first day:scared-1:

if its wrong...1 year:rolleyes:

4wheels
04-02-14, 21:36
if its wrong...1 year:rolleyes:

probably 2 to 3 years!!! :scared-5:

Good house
05-02-14, 07:20
Keep shoe box unit away from Pasir Ris please.
This is heartland

priorityqueen
06-02-14, 07:32
when's the VVIP launch date and when showflat ready? Is the name known yet?

cocoxie
06-02-14, 07:55
Acording to current plan, the project will be launched in June. Date for VVIP is to be defined. Project name is in process.
Email me to get more information and first time info from the developer. I am in the developer direct sale team.

Coco xie
Hp: 98373593

LiveYoung
06-02-14, 13:27
Keep shoe box unit away from Pasir Ris please.
This is heartland

Who doesn't want to live in a more spacious house, only if the quantum is still affordable with all this and that policy imposed? :doh:

LiveYoung
06-02-14, 13:29
Acording to current plan, the project will be launched in June. Date for VVIP is to be defined. Project name is in process.
Email me to get more information and first time info from the developer. I am in the developer direct sale team.

Coco xie

99 years lease starting from when?

terrynfs
06-02-14, 13:34

Coco xie

June? need to wait for 5 more months

Mu
06-02-14, 21:46
June? need to wait for 5 more months

Seems they pushed back the date..Thought it will be launched in Q1...

priorityqueen
07-02-14, 14:51
Seems they pushed back the date..Thought it will be launched in Q1...

maybe they trying to see if buying sentiments may improve over Q1 :)

Mu
09-02-14, 17:41
maybe they trying to see if buying sentiments may improve over Q1 :)

Maybe they hope gahmen will remove some CMs after budget speech...

Strata
10-02-14, 11:27
Maybe they hope gahmen will remove some CMs after budget speech...

I have the same feeling as well. QLB has made suggestion to remove ABSD and SSD recently.

star
10-02-14, 11:38
May reduce ABSD.

priorityqueen
10-02-14, 12:53
very unlikely lor, at least i dun think the govt will remove or reduce the cooling measures as yet. Too early to do that...it is not as if the market are seriously crippled by the measures at this moment...

Plus, the government may not be fully satisfied with the results asyet. and they know they are many potential buyers waiting for chance to act, so once the cooling measures are taken off, we will be back to the pre-cooling measure situation...then what shld govt do? increase / reinstate the measures again? won't it be ridiculed by the people for flip flopping around its policies??

hence unlikely at the moment, especially with the positive income growth and strong demand still.

just my few cents worth of opinion...

star
10-02-14, 13:05
very unlikely lor, at least i dun think the govt will remove or reduce the cooling measures as yet. Too early to do that...it is not as if the market are seriously crippled by the measures at this moment...

Plus, the government may not be fully satisfied with the results asyet. and they know they are many potential buyers waiting for chance to act, so once the cooling measures are taken off, we will be back to the pre-cooling measure situation...then what shld govt do? increase / reinstate the measures again? won't it be ridiculed by the people for flip flopping around its policies??

hence unlikely at the moment, especially with the positive income growth and strong demand still.

just my few cents worth of opinion...

Just reduce cm of condo will do. People just want a cheap HDB over their heads. Let hdb plunge 20%.
It is time to Delink condo from hdb, reduce foreigners ABSD. Let foreigners come and buy.

Triszavi
10-02-14, 13:33
Just reduce cm of condo will do. People just want a cheap HDB over their heads. Let hdb plunge 20%.
It is time to Delink condo from hdb, reduce foreigners ABSD. Let foreigners come and buy.

Buy HDB cheap then buy PC later and rent out HDB. HDB prices can be affordable provided people don abuse it. For it to work, Singaporean can purchase HDB flat at a low price and have to sell if they want to own another PC. If not , will be LPPL. With Singaporean aspire to stay in condo, as long as have a chance to upgrade, all will jump at the chance. The reason why the property market is in a douldrum now is because of government controls. A lot are sitting on piles of cash and waiting for the right time to go in.

star
10-02-14, 13:35
Buy HDB cheap then buy PC later and rent out HDB. HDB prices can be affordable provided people don abuse it. For it to work, Singaporean can purchase HDB flat at a low price and have to sell if they want to own another PC. If not , will be LPPL. With Singaporean aspire to stay in condo, as long as have a chance to upgrade, all will jump at the chance. The reason why the property market is in a douldrum now is because of government controls. A lot are sitting on piles of cash and waiting for the right time to go in.

PC will raise until hdb owners can't afford to even buy a mm condo. There is no way to upgrade for them.

wt_know
10-02-14, 14:42
BTO > Resale HDB > EC > PC > Freehold Condo > Landed > GCB

the root cause is bto and resale hdb
if 2 are holding the private property market

4wheels
10-02-14, 16:10

I been hearing in the forum that buyers are sitting on piles of cash. Wondering how much cash does each buyer sit on to be ready to jump and buy???

Mu
10-02-14, 20:15
Problem is not just the buyers...Developers will also jump the moment cooling measures are removed and will increase the $psf of their properties...
Greedy developers and kiasu buyers = cooling measures..

Strata
10-02-14, 20:31
MAS eases TDSR restrictions - http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2014/2/37330

Latest update from MAS

4wheels
10-02-14, 21:10
MAS eases TDSR restrictions - http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/property-management-news/2014/2/37330

Latest update from MAS

these changes only affected those units bought if I read correctly.

Vosgp
10-02-14, 22:32

Very correct

priorityqueen
11-02-14, 06:44

Yah, miminal impact...i see the govt trying to please both sides....pple who can't afford and hence need cooling measures, and property developers and the rich who called for cooling measures to be removed...

but these latest measures hardly attractive to me...implement = not implementing...