PDA

View Full Version : One St Michael (D12, Freehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Unregistered
25-09-06, 19:01
Any body seen this already??

meesiammaihum
02-11-06, 19:04
This location is nearer to city than OL. But further to MRT.

OL rules!
16-11-06, 19:32
1 SM is nothing compared to OL.

1SM feels so crampy, and the layout is not as good as OL. For this price, OL is the better choice. Unfortunately they are almost sold out.

lurker
18-11-06, 19:25
When described this area to my friends, they were laughing and going "ee-yer!" and looking down on this area. I beg to differ from my friends, and I happen to think this whole area including Leicester area has great potential.

Also, at the current price it is hard to beat in terms of value for money.

In the next 20 years when Singapore population explodes and the city area spreads outwards, this area will be considered inside the city area, therefore carrying city condo prices.

roger173
18-11-06, 20:09
Hi Lurker,

Agree with you, nobody knows about the future. Maybe in 5 or 10 years time, these D12 and D13 area worth more than a million, then its the time for the residents to laugh back on the people who has look down on their area..haha

hmv
04-03-07, 13:04
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/6748/overviewlh7.jpg

Look out of the vast windows and set your senses free. Soaring above the rest at 25 storeys, One St Michael's offers you an unobstructed view of the sky, river and city. The beautiful vista fuses seamlessly with the fine, cosy interior - presenting you a picture of haven.

Project Description
Project : One St Michael's
Developer : FCL Lodge Pte Ltd
Address : St Michael's Road
District : 12
Tenure : Freehold
Expected TOP : 30 June 2010
Expected Legal Completion : 30 June 2013
Total Number Of Units : 131

Types : 2 Bedroom
Type A1 - 87 sq m (22 Units)
Type A2 - 103 sq m (8 Units)

3 Bedroom
Type B1 - 110 sq m (22 Units)
Type B2 - 116 sq m (22 Units)
Type B3 - 117 sq m (35 Units)
Type B4 - 117 sq m (3 Units)

4 Bedroom
Type C - 128 sq m (19 Units)

Contacts : Allen Chiew
HP: 9487 1333
Email: [email protected]

Dot Loh
HP: 9762 6202
Email: [email protected]

Unregistered
23-04-07, 10:11
Cant stand OL owner. Keep appearing in other condo threads and sing praise for OL and con-damn other. This will only cause pple to have negative feel.

Unregistered
23-04-07, 10:19
pls pardon my ignorance, but what's OL?

Unregistered
23-04-07, 10:48
Ha Ha he doesn't even know OL. How can that be true ?

Unregistered
23-04-07, 17:59
Please. This is a forum for discussion. There is no need to laugh at others.

OL is One Leicester a Freehold development by Centrepoint Homes.

Unregistered
24-04-07, 06:30
Please. This is a forum for discussion. There is no need to laugh at others.

OL is One Leicester a Freehold development by Centrepoint Homes.

thanks for the help! can't agree more about those who aren't here to discuss except to jeer.

Unregistered
24-04-07, 20:22
This forum has been totally corrupted by those one leicester ugly condo owners! Should kick them out!

Unregistered
11-06-07, 13:56
Forgive friends, but I walked past the One St. Michael's area for the first time this Saturday and got a feeling like I was in Lil' India... I would like to ask your opinions before I buy a subsale.

ice
23-09-08, 22:23
I'm OL owner and have just purchased OSM for investment.Have study the area in D12 and D13.Compare all the condo nearby...in potong pasir OL the best coz of the only biggest condo,194 units,FH,50m pool,MRT....OSM is at the main road near shops and bus stop ,131 units,FH,50m pool and same developer too... is in D12...no HDB in St michael's rd ,beacon heights is selling at $880 psf above so if OSM TOP the price should go up...and is far from Little India too.The surrounding should improve after the woodville interchange ready in 2010-2011.Both condos are nearby exactly and I don't think is cramp.
Those who have not purchase any condo yet or have not study property market well should not give negative opinion.
Those who have chosen OSM should have confident with your choice.

BH SUPREME
23-09-08, 22:37
bh is supreme in St Michael for being the most iconic building there. Bh n vetro shud bring up price of OSM, but u must understand that BH and OSM are in different leagues. It is like comparing parkview hotel and westin stamford even though they are in the same area.
I'm OL owner and have just purchased OSM for investment.Have study the area in D12 and D13.Compare all the condo nearby...in potong pasir OL the best coz of the only biggest condo,194 units,FH,50m pool,MRT....OSM is at the main road near shops and bus stop ,131 units,FH,50m pool and same developer too... is in D12...no HDB in St michael's rd ,beacon heights is selling at $880 psf above so if OSM TOP the price should go up...and is far from Little India too.The surrounding should improve after the woodville interchange ready in 2010-2011.Both condos are nearby exactly and I don't think is cramp.
Those who have not purchase any condo yet or have not study property market well should not give negative opinion.
Those who have chosen OSM should have confident with your choice.

BH VS OL
23-09-08, 22:40
BH nearer to town than OL and St Michael in a more upmkt area than potong pasir. Wud go 4 BH anytime.

ice
24-09-08, 20:17
Wonder is there any short cut from BH to the main road? (there's only 1 way rgt?)those people have no car have to walk at least 30mins.

lin
24-09-08, 20:36
ya,that's the dead end,deep inside St michael's rd ,no shops or...just condo,apt,landed,difference and funny kinds of people walking around the estates is like living in the kampong.I don't think BH can compare to OSM
,OSM is at the main road of St Michael's road,near bus stop. I would rather purchase OSM or OL for convi and amenities.
Who'll want to rent or stay in BH (deep inside) so inconvi if wife,parents or children not driving.Thot the layout looks big and attractive but....till now still not sold out.

bhbest
24-09-08, 22:41
further in st michael is pristine n nearing main serangoon rd is slightly messy and osm is in that messy spot. Take a short exiting st georges rd to get to mrt n it takes only less than 8min. The best plot inside st michael is mar thoma, nt st michael near the main rd.
ya,that's the dead end,deep inside St michael's rd ,no shops or...just condo,apt,landed,difference and funny kinds of people walking around the estates is like living in the kampong.I don't think BH can compare to OSM
,OSM is at the main road of St Michael's road,near bus stop. I would rather purchase OSM or OL for convi and amenities.
Who'll want to rent or stay in BH (deep inside) so inconvi if wife,parents or children not driving.Thot the layout looks big and attractive but....till now still not sold out.

kn
29-09-08, 22:53
I think Bh best, u r an agent.Main road is always the best,who will want to stay in T end road! Bh can't compare with Richmond, euroasia,OSM...at all....one at main road and the other at the deep dark end.

kn
29-09-08, 22:53
I think Bh best, u r an agent.Main road is always the best,who will want to stay in T end road! Bh can't compare with Richmond, euroasia,OSM...at all....one at main road and the other at the deep dark end.

u must be jealous
29-09-08, 23:04
st michael is worst near serangoon rd. The pristine, peaceful and prized part of the neighbourhd is mar thoma. Living too near the main serangn rd is nuts. Being the tallest condo in st michael, all the rest of the apartmts or condos look really small and cheap. Only 2 icons in that area, vetro and beacn hts.

zen
29-09-08, 23:06
bh is supreme in St Michael for being the most iconic building there. Bh n vetro shud bring up price of OSM, but u must understand that BH and OSM are in different leagues. It is like comparing parkview hotel and westin stamford even though they are in the same area.

Iconic building so wat but lousy area.BH price never go up even if TOP,OSM may help bring up the price of BH but and how can u compare Vetro with BH!!
Thoses who don't believe me, go to BH, OSM and vetro to compare!

to jealous guy
29-09-08, 23:15
fyi bh has already gone up 5% in public launch. Use ur brains please, how to build a 28 storey condo by the noisy serangn rd. It is meant to be a pte residential enclave in a peaceful part of st michael fit for family living. Do u thk ur family wud appreciate being near the noisy serangn rd in the long term? Osm and euroasia are simply not places fit for a quiet and peaceful life for the family
Iconic building so wat but lousy area.BH price never go up even if TOP,OSM may help bring up the price of BH but and how can u compare Vetro with BH!!
Thoses who don't believe me, go to BH, OSM and vetro to compare!

Curry Pundek
29-09-08, 23:16
Too many indians there too.

st michael
30-09-08, 01:04
st michael is near whampoa so where got pundeks?

Aiyoh!
01-10-08, 14:12
The building is just one glass box. Such ugly buildings should be banned - maximisie space with no aethestics - it's SHAME that every building is like that now. Iconic? My foot!

st michael is worst near serangoon rd. The pristine, peaceful and prized part of the neighbourhd is mar thoma. Living too near the main serangn rd is nuts. Being the tallest condo in st michael, all the rest of the apartmts or condos look really small and cheap. Only 2 icons in that area, vetro and beacn hts.

eyes of the beholder
01-10-08, 14:19
What is meat to you is poison to someone else. for example some people think industrial design is crap while some like it. some people like retro style while some go for the avant garde. BH and Vetro are iconic buildings in St michael for the simple reason that they break away from traditional buildings in that area and add life to the place. If all buildings in st michael are going to remain the same way like Mutual court or OSM, the place will be boring. moreover BH standing at #28 will create a certain landmark in that area. With tall developments like BH and Vetro in St michael, residents living in ST Michael should be thankful that private developers are injecting some life to the place....

The building is just one glass box. Such ugly buildings should be banned - maximisie space with no aethestics - it's SHAME that every building is like that now. Iconic? My foot!

Stop marketing
03-10-08, 22:55
Can becon hts agents stop going around every thread to market the project???? It's getting boring.

jealous guy
03-10-08, 23:20
i knw u r osm owner n jealous of bh, i can understand ur inferiority complex
Can becon hts agents stop going around every thread to market the project???? It's getting boring.

zen
10-10-08, 21:59
i knw u r osm owner n jealous of bh, i can understand ur inferiority complex

Since OSM owner can afford to buy OSM,y need to feel inferior! u nuts or wat! Obviously OSM is better than BH,Bh is dead end, have to walk 30 mins to main road,who will want to buy there!
If BH so gd,y till now still not sold out!

to sour grape
10-10-08, 23:15
who wants to live near main rd u seow or wat. Main rd so noisy n with messy crowd. Bh is strategically located in a pte n peaceful enclave. Bh residents dont even need walk out thru st michael rd, they exit at st georges rd n enjoy the view of kallang river b4 getting to eateries n mrt. U are purely sour grape coz osm is a shortie and look as bad as those old apts there. Bh is towerng above the rest and makes osm look cheap n small
Since OSM owner can afford to buy OSM,y need to feel inferior! u nuts or wat! Obviously OSM is better than BH,Bh is dead end, have to walk 30 mins to main road,who will want to buy there!
If BH so gd,y till now still not sold out!

zen
18-10-08, 16:33
who wants to live near main rd u seow or wat. Main rd so noisy n with messy crowd. Bh is strategically located in a pte n peaceful enclave. Bh residents dont even need walk out thru st michael rd, they exit at st georges rd n enjoy the view of kallang river b4 getting to eateries n mrt. U are purely sour grape coz osm is a shortie and look as bad as those old apts there. Bh is towerng above the rest and makes osm look cheap n small

tired to urge with idiot...just lower my standard only...!Don't think u can even afford a hdb flat!

Jesslee98
21-10-08, 14:16
Hi, Can OSM TOP before June 2010 ? I have the interest to buy for my own stay as it nears to the MRT + City. I heard there are few projects in Boon Keng will boast up the price there. How much psf now ?

buy BH
21-10-08, 17:21
In the St Michael area, BH is the most prominent development dwarfing all other developments in the same area. TOP in 2011, but the best things always have to wait a bit. I am not an agent, but you can contact any huttons agent to find out more....

regards

Hi, Can OSM TOP before June 2010 ? I have the interest to buy for my own stay as it nears to the MRT + City. I heard there are few projects in Boon Keng will boast up the price there. How much psf now ?

embarrassment
21-10-08, 22:47
In the St Michael area, BH is the most prominent development dwarfing all other developments in the same area. TOP in 2011, but the best things always have to wait a bit. I am not an agent, but you can contact any huttons agent to find out more....

regards

If you are not an agent, are you a BH owner? If so, I feel so ****ing embarrassed that i have a neighbour like you. If people like the place, they will buy, if they don't, even if you give them a discount, they will still not buy, so stop embarrassing yourself.

to the embarrassed
22-10-08, 00:27
You must be an OSM resident to be, no wonder you are jealous of Beacon Heights. Nobody will hold it against you coz everyone understands your feelings....

If you are not an agent, are you a BH owner? If so, I feel so ****ing embarrassed that i have a neighbour like you. If people like the place, they will buy, if they don't, even if you give them a discount, they will still not buy, so stop embarrassing yourself.

embarrassment
22-10-08, 16:46
You must be an OSM resident to be, no wonder you are jealous of Beacon Heights. Nobody will hold it against you coz everyone understands your feelings....

You are wrong, I am BH owner and I am embarrassed by your behaviour. People like you makes me regret my decision in purchasing BH. Cannot believe I have a psycho as my neighbour.

Flask
22-10-08, 17:05
You are wrong, I am BH owner and I am embarrassed by your behaviour. People like you makes me regret my decision in purchasing BH. Cannot believe I have a psycho as my neighbour.

cannot believe it, what is all these argument ?
Aren't they the same in this dirty, crowded location ??

Makes no sense
23-10-08, 14:40
So you buy a property because of neighbours around you? First time I have heard of it. Sensible people buy a pty for location, not because of others. Location won't change but people can and will change....You must be an immature property buyer

Jesslee98
23-10-08, 16:05
Hi,

I have seem BH and i dun really like it.*Sorry*

to sotong
23-10-08, 16:09
Sotong, BH not even built yet, so how to see? You only know what the real place is like when it is built...

Hi,

I have seem BH and i dun really like it.*Sorry*

foofoo
23-10-08, 17:35
foofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoofoo

So you buy a property because of neighbours around you? First time I have heard of it. Sensible people buy a pty for location, not because of others. Location won't change but people can and will change....You must be an immature property buyer

Jesslee98
23-10-08, 17:52
to sotong,

Seen the show room lar...*Giant Sotong

Foo foo
23-10-08, 19:17
BH in a more peaceful part of St Michael than OSM and has more to boast of in terms of granduer. It cost lesser to renovate the place if you dont like interior fixtures than to buy a project at a lousier part of St Michael.

to sotong,

Seen the show room lar...*Giant Sotong

Jesslee98
24-10-08, 22:51
BH in a more peaceful part of St Michael than OSM and has more to boast of in terms of granduer. It cost lesser to renovate the place if you dont like interior fixtures than to buy a project at a lousier part of St Michael.

I m sorry to say that BH has a lot of bay windows which "eat up" a lot of living space and the interior design is very bad.

foo foo
25-10-08, 00:32
standard design these days and bay windows r characteristic of good condo design. I think u must be either old or old fashioned
I m sorry to say that BH has a lot of bay windows which "eat up" a lot of living space and the interior design is very bad.

Jesslee98
25-10-08, 14:24
standard design these days and bay windows r characteristic of good condo design. I think u must be either old or old fashioned

But too much liao. the whole room surrounded with bay windows and the living space is small...which i dun think this is the standard design. And remember you have to pay for the bay windows as well.

Btw, no need to argue....i already seen and i dun like...the quality of the ID is bad and no standard or maybe not my cup of coffee.

foo foo
25-10-08, 15:57
people who has money to buy condo will not calculate like the way you do. only ah mahs, aunties and grannies will do that coz they are usually very calculating, macham like buying fish in the market.....Admit that you belong to that generation...

But too much liao. the whole room surrounded with bay windows and the living space is small...which i dun think this is the standard design. And remember you have to pay for the bay windows as well.

Btw, no need to argue....i already seen and i dun like...the quality of the ID is bad and no standard or maybe not my cup of coffee.

zen
25-10-08, 22:42
people who has money to buy condo will not calculate like the way you do. only ah mahs, aunties and grannies will do that coz they are usually very calculating, macham like buying fish in the market.....Admit that you belong to that generation...
Agreed with Jesslee. Is a wise act to be calculative too, I have 2 condos and a terrace hse,r u saying that I've no money? I think those aunties have more assets and money than u.
R u a BH dog? Can't stand BH dog,they can appear in every forum to critise and urge with people..to them all condos r lousy except BH is gd.
People have eyes to see,brain to judge,the more u promote BH that's only makes pple irritates and destroy the image.
I would rather buy a condo that is near main road,but BH is end road of OSM. The plus point is BH project is quite big compare to those around it, BH location is no good,if project still small ,how r they going to sell.And if really that's gd with 212 units only ,why still not sold out yet!

Unregisteredajd
25-10-08, 23:13
good condos will never be positioned near serangoon main rd. If BH owners are dogs, then the dogs will shit by the main rd in OSM b4 going home. Maybe privacy is a distant word to u coz u r probably too used to living by the road in ur terrace hse in the outer regions to appreciate peacefulness. Wat pathetic OSM owners
Agreed with Jesslee. Is a wise act to be calculative too, I have 2 condos and a terrace hse,r u saying that I've no money? I think those aunties have more assets and money than u.
R u a BH dog? Can't stand BH dog,they can appear in every forum to critise and urge with people..to them all condos r lousy except BH is gd.
People have eyes to see,brain to judge,the more u promote BH that's only makes pple irritates and destroy the image.
I would rather buy a condo that is near main road,but BH is end road of OSM. The plus point is BH project is quite big compare to those around it, BH location is no good,if project still small ,how r they going to sell.And if really that's gd with 212 units only ,why still not sold out yet!

zen
27-10-08, 23:56
good condos will never be positioned near serangoon main rd. If BH owners are dogs, then the dogs will shit by the main rd in OSM b4 going home. Maybe privacy is a distant word to u coz u r probably too used to living by the road in ur terrace hse in the outer regions to appreciate peacefulness. Wat pathetic OSM owners

I never say BH OWNERS are DOGS,and I don't think those who badmouth other condos are BH owners.
What I'm saying is BH agent who keep badmouthing abt other condo is BH dog.

gg
01-11-08, 23:41
hi all anyone with the lastest pic of the osm?? just bought a unit there and cant wait to move in........love it. can someone pls post pic???? pls...

Why like that???
02-11-08, 10:48
Why keep talking abt BH when this is meant for OSM. I dont understand why pple come to other condo threads just to agrue and critises. This will backfire and pple will avoid BH because of lousy agent and owner in BH.

FraserCentrepoint
02-11-08, 11:11
OSM, OL are build by reputable developer and the build quality is good. You have to be careful with projects that claims to be iconic but are built by small or unknown developer. They usually dont deliver good quality products. If you notice BH project developer name is always not mention or hidden in small print. BH developer is Kim Eng Securities, they are more concern to earn your money then giving you a quality home. They can exit property mkt any time and not concern that poor built will give them a bad name.

TKT
02-11-08, 23:21
OSM, OL are build by reputable developer and the build quality is good. You have to be careful with projects that claims to be iconic but are built by small or unknown developer. They usually dont deliver good quality products. If you notice BH project developer name is always not mention or hidden in small print. BH developer is Kim Eng Securities, they are more concern to earn your money then giving you a quality home. They can exit property mkt any time and not concern that poor built will give them a bad name.

Agree with you on this point.
Smaller or lesser known developers tend to give lower quality finishings.
Often disappointingly so... when you view the actual units, sometimes the heart pain pain.

And as for the bay window discussion above, totally agree it is a sheer waste of space and bloody profiteering by developers... really no ethics!
This applies to planters as well!

jo 08
03-11-08, 17:22
Agree with you on this point.
Smaller or lesser known developers tend to give lower quality finishings.
Often disappointingly so... when you view the actual units, sometimes the heart pain pain.

And as for the bay window discussion above, totally agree it is a sheer waste of space and bloody profiteering by developers... really no ethics!
This applies to planters as well!

Agreed.Have went to view Intero,the showflat was impressive and I even wanted to buy one in sub sales before TOP....but my choice unit #13 flr,has taken up.When TOP ,I went to take a look again...was very disappointed,lousy qualities and workmanships,taps rusty,tiles,windows,doors,kitchen...horrible!
The launch price were almost same as OL,OSM, I pity the owners,is like cheated.
Maybe I should consider lucky that I didn't bought it.I think need to spend renov $30K min if want to stay comfortably.

My friend from OL, the workmanships and qualities are very good,can move in immediately,thot they are some defaults but is just minor.Workers are still doing the jobs,re-paint in other areas like carpark,poolside,walkway.Many cleaners around,2 security guards, complains will reponse very quickly.
OSM is from Fraser so I've no worries.

You can be bankrupted
12-11-08, 05:28
Wow, you got the balls to say such things about Kim Eng in a public forum. Your IP address is easily traceable and you can be sued till you become a bankrupt for tarnishing the good reputation of Kim Eng. Your statement "BH developer is Kim Eng Securities, they are more concern to earn your money then giving you a quality home" is easily worth a hundred thousand dollars in damages to Kim Eng. Maybe I should let the Kim Eng directors read this and see what action they will take against you. Get ready to receive your lawyers letter....

gg
12-11-08, 22:06
Hi all, I've bought subsales in OSM but I did not view the showflat,would be appreciate if someone can describe to me the interior design in OSM unit.I've seen OL (same developer) units, is OSM interior and material same as OL?
kitchen,bathroom,flooring,windows,toilets,doors...???would appreciate if you can share some interior photos of OSM.
Thanks.

wowowow
12-11-08, 22:47
why you buy from owner and make owner richer? might as well buy Beacon Heights from developer which is much better.

Hi all, I've bought subsales in OSM but I did not view the showflat,would be appreciate if someone can describe to me the interior design in OSM unit.I've seen OL (same developer) units, is OSM interior and material same as OL?
kitchen,bathroom,flooring,windows,toilets,doors...???would appreciate if you can share some interior photos of OSM.
Thanks.

UnregĄstered
13-11-08, 12:20
why you buy from owner and make owner richer? might as well buy Beacon Heights from developer which is much better.
The sole determining factor is price - not who the seller is.

Geylang OKT
22-11-08, 22:49
pay cock price you will get cock development like OSM

Ignore this vulgar imposter who is the 0kt with the "0". He is a stubborn old geezer also known as the novena dumbass :doh:

alankc68
15-12-08, 23:19
Thanks.

yo can reveal how much u paid??? 2 or 3 br??? am keen in getting one too. vist the showflat it's cool.....:spliff:

absolutwild
27-03-09, 13:10
hi
i also just got a subsale unit of OSM. any updates on anything? will probably drive there this weekend to check out the nearest eateries and other amenities. any suggestions?

alankc68
28-03-09, 17:15
hi
i also just got a subsale unit of OSM. any updates on anything? will probably drive there this weekend to check out the nearest eateries and other amenities. any suggestions?

u bought a 2 or 3br??

absolutwild
28-03-09, 18:59
i bought a 3br. have you bought yours?

alankc68
31-03-09, 22:39
i bought a 3br. have you bought yours?

waited too long for a sub-sale. ended up bought celestia @ joo chiat terrace top in may.

how much you paid for it?

absolutwild
01-04-09, 07:11

http://forums.condosingapore.com/images/icons/favicon.gif
there are/were a few in the market. almost wanted to buy this 2 bedder at midfloor for $670k. then a 3 bedder midfloor potong pasir view for $880k. i paid $870k for mine, 3 bedder, very high floor with cityview
they have started doing the landscape... dont know when it will TOP. i am hoping soon... cant wait!

franzmark
08-04-09, 12:59
how much did you pay for your OSM unit?

hi

solarvpower
08-04-09, 15:50
Thanks.

The ID design are about the same, the built-in cabinet and stuffs are imported brand. The showroom looks very impressive then, hopes the outcome is equally impressive.

Dont have the photo to show, but if you have seen OL basically it what you should expect it to be lor.

absolutwild
08-04-09, 17:07
do you know exactly when it will TOP? heard that they have started doing the landscape. so i am hoping soon... thanx

The ID design are about the same, the built-in cabinet and stuffs are imported brand. The showroom looks very impressive then, hopes the outcome is equally impressive.

Dont have the photo to show, but if you have seen OL basically it what you should expect it to be lor.

08-04-09, 21:36

Lets hope that the workmanship doesn't fail us...showroom standard??lets see...

solarvpower
27-04-09, 14:19
Anyone received the letter from developer? Developer says they have send 1 month ago.

absolutwild
27-04-09, 15:52
hi
i bought a sub-sale unit. so do not think will receive any letters from developer. what letter is it about may i know? is it about TOP? really anxious to know when it will TOP. than you

summer
28-04-09, 15:03
Anyone know what is the launch price psf of this project?
Anyone can post the caveat? Only saw the transaction from May08 onwards from ura.

Regulators
28-04-09, 16:35
500psf to 600psf

summer
28-04-09, 17:34
500psf to 600psf

wow now the owner selling at 650 to 750psf! :eek:

Anyone wanna share some good or bad points in this project? Will it be noisy since it pretty near to PIE/CTE?

franzmark
29-04-09, 00:17
near pie and cte means accessibility, can go to east and west or any direction in singapore by making a short detour. i measured distance from tip of serangoon to st michael rd, only 2 over km. if i were you, would go for beaon heights as it is not too near the main serangoon road and in a more exclusive part of st michael...

Anyone wanna share some good or bad points in this project? Will it be noisy since it pretty near to PIE/CTE?

Regulators
29-04-09, 12:14
i agree that st michael is a gd area but wud prefer BH to OSM coz not to near the main rd
near pie and cte means accessibility, can go to east and west or any direction in singapore by making a short detour. i measured distance from tip of serangoon to st michael rd, only 2 over km. if i were you, would go for beaon heights as it is not too near the main serangoon road and in a more exclusive part of st michael...

solarvpower
29-04-09, 21:06
Yes it about TOP.. They are writing to intend to go TOP in Jun 09. But i havent got the letter coz i have change my addresses :doh:

hi
i bought a sub-sale unit. so do not think will receive any letters from developer. what letter is it about may i know? is it about TOP? really anxious to know when it will TOP. than you

meowcsj
30-04-09, 03:57
Yes it about TOP.. They are writing to intend to go TOP in Jun 09. But i havent got the letter coz i have change my addresses :doh:

Wah.. sound not bad, if going to TOP soon, I think I dont mind to get a unit over at OSM. Any good stack with no afternoon sun to recommend?

absolutwild
30-04-09, 07:37
hi
not many subsale units on sale in the market. can always check with the agent. mine is stack 2 which i think has no afternoon sun... (cityview)

Wah.. sound not bad, if going to TOP soon, I think I dont mind to get a unit over at OSM. Any good stack with no afternoon sun to recommend?

meowcsj
30-04-09, 21:01
Thanks. thanks.

Purposely drive pass today to check out the project. Almost done. All glass sticker had been tore down already. Now they are doing up some final ground work. So should be ready soon.

However, I do realise that not a lot of selling.

Any one has unit to offer, do let me know.

Thanks thanks.

30-04-09, 21:23

look out for the workmanship..builder for OSM not known for good finishes...:(

absolutwild
30-04-09, 21:29
developer is fraser centrepoint. not known for good finishes? thot i heard otherwise... anyway... already bought. will know soon...

30-04-09, 21:32
developer is fraser centrepoint. not known for good finishes? thot i heard otherwise... anyway... already bought. will know soon...

I mean the main contractor..;)

cityregency
30-04-09, 23:37
I saw city regency in the middle of st michael's rd. Wad do u guys think of it?

franzmark
01-05-09, 02:53
have advised people at least a thousand times regarding the area. go for the tallest development there, won't go wrong...:)

I saw city regency in the middle of st michael's rd. Wad do u guys think of it?

LadyInPink
01-05-09, 10:46
Hi,

I also bought one unit @ OSM. Cant wait to move.....heheh...i went there last nite. The swimming pool not ready yet but overall...OSM looks very nice...

meowcsj
01-05-09, 10:57
Anyone how much is the maintenance fee at OSM?

franzmark
01-05-09, 13:52
u mean OSM looks nice standing beside Serangoon Road with that crampy small entrance and many ugly looking shophouses just a few steps away???:doh: :doh: :doh:

Hi,

I also bought one unit @ OSM. Cant wait to move.....heheh...i went there last nite. The swimming pool not ready yet but overall...OSM looks very nice...

summer
01-05-09, 14:41
Hi,

Hi, did u manage to go up? I wonder will the contractor allow so?
Have u received letter from developer when to collect key?

01-05-09, 21:14
u mean OSM looks nice standing beside Serangoon Road with that crampy small entrance and many ugly looking shophouses just a few steps away???:doh: :doh: :doh:

yup...area look bored with the old shopshouses around...but OSM looks interesting...:p

gonk
01-05-09, 23:20
Anyone know of available units, let me know too? Thx. Saw on the net, some crazy sellers trying to sell off at 900 psf! :doh: Well, good luck to them, wht with the swine flu and all...

Regulators
02-05-09, 02:29
if woodsville 28 can transact for 900psf why not OSM? If u r looking for sme place at 600 or 700psf, u can try the suburbs in choa chu kang, woodlands, upper bt timah.
Anyone know of available units, let me know too? Thx. Saw on the net, some crazy sellers trying to sell off at 900 psf! :doh: Well, good luck to them, wht with the swine flu and all...

Regulators
02-05-09, 02:32
condo entrance looks cramped n lacks style. Building is also shorter than beacon heights, not the best condo in that area
yup...area look bored with the old shopshouses around...but OSM looks interesting...:p

absolutwild
02-05-09, 07:59
hi
let them know of the recent transactions from caveat... if you pay $900psf, you will have to top up a lot of cash because bank valuation for OSM is about $750 psf.

absolutwild
02-05-09, 08:01
but recent transactions shown at caveat is at $750psf... i got it at around $750psf last month for OSM for a very high floor. so why not? it is only whether you can find seller willing to part at that price or not

if woodsville 28 can transact for 900psf why not OSM? If u r looking for sme place at 600 or 700psf, u can try the suburbs in choa chu kang, woodlands, upper bt timah.

gonk
02-05-09, 11:05
As some have said, check the caveats lodged..its about 750psf...so these sellers are either looking for carrots to chop, or they are plain greedy....

absolutwild
02-05-09, 13:35
wonder what nice food is available around boon keng. any supermarket? got to check out the area when free...

Hi,

meowcsj
02-05-09, 19:18
but recent transactions shown at caveat is at $750psf... i got it at around $750psf last month for OSM for a very high floor. so why not? it is only whether you can find seller willing to part at that price or not

I think the average lauched price is only $600psf. Thus, I am setting my budget below $700psf. Keep my fingers crossed. BTW anyone how much is the maintenance fee?

Regulators
02-05-09, 19:40
how big is e unit u bought? Bigger the unit, lower the psf, quite standard, but low psf means higher quantum.

gonk
02-05-09, 20:12
Check out the caveats lodged....1184sf, going for 735psf in Apr 09...Jan 09 has a 1184sf unit going for 646psf...hence, those sellers asking for 900psf are just...:doh:

how big is e unit u bought? Bigger the unit, lower the psf, quite standard, but low psf means higher quantum.

absolutwild
02-05-09, 20:40
the one you saw in the caveat for apr 09 transaction is the one i bought... and it is VERY high floor facing city

absolutwild
02-05-09, 20:42
and the one for jan 09 going for 646psf is because it is at the 4th floor facing the traffic... hence that price...

that is the unit that pulled down the bank valuation generally. thats why when i wanted to buy last month, have to top by quite a bit to match bank valuation. but after much negotiation (with bank and seller), i got what i wanted... :)

Check out the caveats lodged....1184sf, going for 735psf in Apr 09...Jan 09 has a 1184sf unit going for 646psf...hence, those sellers asking for 900psf are just...:doh:

summer
04-05-09, 13:55

The amazing part was those prices quoted around 800 to 900psf is non-negotiable. :simmering:

meowcsj
04-05-09, 15:32
The amazing part was those prices quoted around 800 to 900psf is non-negotiable. :simmering:

Yes, I called a few asking for $850psf, even for 2 bedder. I am looking for 3 bedder but if there is a fire sale on 2 bedder, I dont mind.

Price are so high, the launch price is only $600psf in 2006.

absolutwild
12-05-09, 07:43
hi
so you got the letter from developer? when will it TOP? cos i bought a subsale unit, wont know anything unless it is through my lawyer i guess...

Hi,

LadyInPink
13-05-09, 12:55
hi
so you got the letter from developer? when will it TOP? cos i bought a subsale unit, wont know anything unless it is through my lawyer i guess...

Not yet lei. I called my lawyer and checked. She told me not yet receive and then i called the developer. A lady told me that shld be able to TOP in june. ;-)

LadyInPink
13-05-09, 12:57
hi

Btw, how much you bought ? 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom ? which floor ? maybe we are neighbour in future hohoho....

absolutwild
13-05-09, 13:10
i got the 3 bedder, $870k, 2x-xx floor...

ya... will be neighbours soon...

Btw, how much you bought ? 2 bedroom or 3 bedroom ? which floor ? maybe we are neighbour in future hohoho....

Regulators
13-05-09, 14:49
sounds like a good deal:)

i got the 3 bedder, $870k, 2x-xx floor...

ya... will be neighbours soon...

LadyInPink
13-05-09, 17:24

Yap. Sound good as market now ard $880K - $900K

absolutwild
13-05-09, 18:17
i really think it is a good deal (at least to me) cos we almost paid $880k for 10th floor potong pasir view

Regulators
14-05-09, 00:37
if u r referng to woodsville 28, that proj is a waste of time. As for OSM i somehow still dnt like the entrance as it is too near the main rd
i really think it is a good deal (at least to me) cos we almost paid $880k for 10th floor potong pasir view

cheerful
14-05-09, 10:47

Wow ... so u're the one with caveat lodged in April 09 @ $870K ah?? Cool ...

absolutwild
14-05-09, 20:37
if u r referng to woodsville 28, that proj is a waste of time. As for OSM i somehow still dnt like the entrance as it is too near the main rd

i mean we almost paid for OSM 10th floor facing potong pasir at $880k... the owner die die also dont want to sell to us at a lower price lower than $880k or even at $880k... so we gave up and moved on to 2x-xx. thank goodness...

summer
18-05-09, 10:03
Happen to see this historial prices of OSM..the prices when it first launch.

nattadecoco
18-05-09, 20:26
wow ,at that time ,with 550k+ can buy a unit at OSM :scared-5:
now.......... :(

tan
19-05-09, 02:31
i mean we almost paid for OSM 10th floor facing potong pasir at $880k... the owner die die also dont want to sell to us at a lower price lower than $880k or even at $880k... so we gave up and moved on to 2x-xx. thank goodness...

U mean the same stack?sometime is fate and luck.
For D12, can buy at below $750psf high flr,new,is a good deal. OSM very funny,the bigger units-4rm when launch sold at more expensive price while other project the bigger the unit sell at low psf and smaller the unit sell at higher psf.
Price and One Leicester almost same.

Went down to view last week,already grow many trees,OSM seems very greenery...but looks very nice.

LadyInPink
19-05-09, 10:34
U mean the same stack?sometime is fate and luck.
For D12, can buy at below $750psf high flr,new,is a good deal. OSM very funny,the bigger units-4rm when launch sold at more expensive price while other project the bigger the unit sell at low psf and smaller the unit sell at higher psf.
Price and One Leicester almost same.

Went down to view last week,already grow many trees,OSM seems very greenery...but looks very nice.

Yap. I went down last week and sneak in....*shh....pool very long but hor not very wide. think cna fix in 4-5 persons. very greenery...abit of resort feel but 1st stack got noise pollution ba...2nd stack still ok ....din hear the noise when we stepped in...

absolutwild
19-05-09, 11:39
that is good to hear... that it is green... think will pop by this week to check it out. also to see if there are nice food around there and place to buy necessities...
will see if can sneak into the apartment to see the interior...

Yap. I went down last week and sneak in....*shh....pool very long but hor not very wide. think cna fix in 4-5 persons. very greenery...abit of resort feel but 1st stack got noise pollution ba...2nd stack still ok ....din hear the noise when we stepped in...

absolutwild
20-05-09, 09:13
this is what i copied and paste from another forummer in this forum... if what is said is true, traffic around st michael's road is actually bad and slow... this is good for the residents there? haha...

This is what feng shui says (not from me):-

A big road with plenty of traffic, the strength and potency of the chi generated is more powerful than a small lane. Highway will generate more chi than a normal road.

Also the speed of traffic does matter. when the traffic moves very fast, the chi created along the road is like a bullet bringing negative harmful energy. When the flow of traffic moves slowly, its chi energy is a lot more benevolent and therefore much more positive in its effects. Thus secondary roads (like those within suburban neighbourhoods, gated communities or housing estates) usually bring better feng shui than primary roads, ring roads or highways.

When the direction of the road is favourable to your home, then the stronger the road is, the more good luck it brings. Likewise, when the direction of flow is unfavourable, its negative effect is also greater.

cheerful
20-05-09, 12:38
this is what i copied and paste from another forummer in this forum... if what is said is true, traffic around st michael's road is actually bad and slow... this is good for the residents there? haha...

This is what feng shui says (not from me):-

Ermm ... yah some of us have seen this quote (btw, that's from some fella who can dish out pretty gd financial advice e.g. calculations) .... So, what has speed, direction, big/small, etc. etc. ... got to do with OSM?? How to apply it here leh? Juz curious how the roads around OSM should seen .. big? -ve or +ve?

Anyway, I thot FS is supposed to be read in conjuction with a persons' ba-zi ?

Regulators
20-05-09, 12:44
and 8 characters has to be looked at in conjunctn with the flying stars and numbers of the unit using Luo Pan, FS is not simply looking at outside although it plays a big part
Ermm ... yah some of us have seen this quote (btw, that's from some fella who can dish out pretty gd financial advice e.g. calculations) .... So, what has speed, direction, big/small, etc. etc. ... got to do with OSM?? How to apply it here leh? Juz curious how the roads around OSM should seen .. big? -ve or +ve?

Anyway, I thot FS is supposed to be read in conjuction with a persons' ba-zi ?

LadyInPink
20-05-09, 14:15
If you think OSM is not good for staying then dun stay / buy lol...no one force you to stay there...btw somtime fengshui is not 100% accurate one...depend on many factors....It could be BAD for someone but GOOD for someone...

If u really true fengshui, juggle maybe a good place to stay. Quiet....not main road....

Regulators
20-05-09, 14:45
:doh: who ever talk about buying OSM...LOL. We were just discussing about fengshui...

If you think OSM is not good for staying then dun stay / buy lol...no one force you to stay there...btw somtime fengshui is not 100% accurate one...depend on many factors....It could be BAD for someone but GOOD for someone...

If u really true fengshui, juggle maybe a good place to stay. Quiet....not main road....

LadyInPink
20-05-09, 23:10
haha....:banghead:

absolutwild
21-05-09, 15:42
i was at OSM last nite... took some pix and wanted to upload but failed so many times! (guess files are too big) gave up!
by the look of it, seems like we need another few weeks or more then will TOP. not sure will be in june or not

absolutwild
21-05-09, 16:31
hi
here goes... the pictures taken yesterday evening ...

oh... a selegie soya bean just opened. there is also a xin hua restuarant and 7-11 from the road leading up to OSM

and i like the logo of OSM (forgot to take a pix of that)

wanted to go up to see if can sneak into the apartment but lifts are not working

hope to hear news on TOP soon...

LadyInPink
21-05-09, 18:02
hi

oh... a selegie soya bean just opened. there is also a xin hua restuarant and 7-11 from the road leading up to OSM

wanted to go up to see if can sneak into the apartment but lifts are not working

wowoow....:D very good lei.....thks...btw, i tried the xin hua restarant. The ribs not bad. My dad said the chicken rice near Boon Keng MRT quite good and the "ba kut tei" in one of the coffee shop (same roll as the chicken rice) also good. Can try try....

absolutwild
21-05-09, 18:11
must try to time the walk from OSM to boon keng MRT station one day

oh btw... the aircon brand is sanyo...

good to know what decent food is around there in order to get helper to buy lunch/dinner sometimes

wowoow....:D very good lei.....thks...btw, i tried the xin hua restarant. The ribs not bad. My dad said the chicken rice near Boon Keng MRT quite good and the "ba kut tei" in one of the coffee shop (same roll as the chicken rice) also good. Can try try....

solarvpower
21-05-09, 22:24

Thinks is around $240

absolutwild
22-05-09, 09:18
hi
you know when it is going to TOP? cos heard nothing yet...

Thinks is around $240

Regulators
22-05-09, 12:41
have you tried walking through the underpass to whampoa? heard that it can link to toa payoh as well...

LadyInPink
22-05-09, 13:27
have you tried walking through the underpass to whampoa? heard that it can link to toa payoh as well...

issit ? nvr lei...how ? which underpass ? :beats-me-man:

Regulators
22-05-09, 13:30
think u got to take underpass at mar thoma rd. Not sure bout toa payoh but whampoa definitely

summer
22-05-09, 15:36

Oh yes, I've tried that route many years ago. Only can remember passed by a underpass where lead to a running field...crossing an overhead bridge is TPY liao.

LadyInPink
25-05-09, 12:10
Hi,

Good news...see this

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local%2BNews/Story/OMYStory200905241608-63277.html

tan
25-05-09, 19:38
Hi,tks for the photos...appreciate it.Would very much wanting to view the interior as I think the baywindow is quite low, is it? The floor plan is not drawn to scale so can't design yet.FCP est. TOP b4 Sept...maybe in end June to July I think.
Disappointed with the pool....so narrow!! and walkway not much space.Y they dun fence up the pool using bricks, the other condo carpark can see us.....
Have u find any interior firm yet? I'm searching for one...dun use 'plush living' very irresponsible.

To all,as for the fengshui my advice dun believe too much,I'd spend near $10K for fengshui master....end up is the worst home for me.If
u can feel stay in the house peacefully and smoothly....the house suits u and if u stay in the house but problems keep coming then shift house better.

hi

absolutwild
25-05-09, 19:51
hi
you are welcome... can't wait to move in ... will be getting a fengshui master to see the place just to know the best place to put the bed, sofa and know where the wealth position is etc. for peace of mind...

as for interior designer, searching for one too...

it is not a big project hence do not expect much on the 'space' like bigger projects.

tan
25-05-09, 19:54

3rm should be $315 that's d price for OL think OSM should be the same coz same developer.

LadyInPink
25-05-09, 20:46
Hi,

I m start searching for a good ID company. Anyone have good recommendation ?

LadyInPink
25-05-09, 20:47
Hi,

I m start searching for a good ID company. Anyone have good recommendation ? Btw, the gate is darn ugly....

absolutwild
26-05-09, 07:10
u went down to see again? heard there is security guard now... can still go in?
as for the good news of boon keng (the newspaper write up)... let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope that one day when we sell, we are able to get good prices too. cos from what i know the prices at st michael's doesnt move much
as for ID company, i am searching too... already have an idea of what we want for the place... only need the ID to put into perspective... and help to search for the right material...

Hi,

I m start searching for a good ID company. Anyone have good recommendation ? Btw, the gate is darn ugly....

Regulators
26-05-09, 12:51
what newspaper writeup?

u went down to see again? heard there is security guard now... can still go in?
as for the good news of boon keng (the newspaper write up)... let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope that one day when we sell, we are able to get good prices too. cos from what i know the prices at st michael's doesnt move much
as for ID company, i am searching too... already have an idea of what we want for the place... only need the ID to put into perspective... and help to search for the right material...

Autonomy
26-05-09, 13:57
Hi,

Good news...see this

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local%2BNews/Story/OMYStory200905241608-63277.html

I think they are referring to this...

Regulators
26-05-09, 15:10
it's a dead link

I think they are referring to this...

Autonomy
26-05-09, 15:54
it's a dead link
Its working... I can read it and its taken off a chinese website.

LadyInPink
27-05-09, 22:56
Good news. I just went to see One St Micheal. It is ready !!!!!

Everything ok liao. Very very nice....

Saw some agents talking to their client in front of the gate. Heard they said wan to nego with the owner. Think their client also like the place.

Anyone rec'd TOP letter ?

Regulators
28-05-09, 01:31
u seem really excited bout ur new place. btw wat floor is ur unit n where is facing?

Saw some agents talking to their client in front of the gate. Heard they said wan to nego with the owner. Think their client also like the place.

tan
28-05-09, 02:05

Hi,u mean everything done? only few workers there doing some touch up?will call FCP to check for the TOP....very excited!
Usually b4 TOP they need to do a inspection it takes around a week if no defect and TOP letters will be issue,have to pay 6mths maintainance....etc u can collect key,3 days later,after making all the payment.So is best to pay by cashier order.

LadyInPink
28-05-09, 09:28
yap. very excited. This is my 1st NEW nest after married. ;-) Cant hesitate to move in ... Start looking for Fengshui Master and ID Company. I m thinking of going Msia for furnitures.

I will call Frasercentrepoint Homes for TOP date as well..;-P

absolutwild
28-05-09, 10:38
i guess i will only hear from my lawyer since mine is a subsale unit. very excited too! hope can get keys next month in order to start work on reno and move in by ghost month (20 aug)

wonder if can see fireworks from OSM... we will know 9 aug!

yap. very excited. This is my 1st NEW nest after married. ;-) Cant hesitate to move in ... Start looking for Fengshui Master and ID Company. I m thinking of going Msia for furnitures.

I will call Frasercentrepoint Homes for TOP date as well..;-P

solarvpower
28-05-09, 11:03
Hi,u mean everything done? only few workers there doing some touch up?will call FCP to check for the TOP....very excited!
Usually b4 TOP they need to do a inspection it takes around a week if no defect and TOP letters will be issue,have to pay 6mths maintainance....etc u can collect key,3 days later,after making all the payment.So is best to pay by cashier order.

I went down to see it yesterday. I can see all exterior construction seems to have completed (all grass, plants has been put in with lights and road clean-up). I see only few workers. Guess it all completed.

absolutwild
28-05-09, 11:22
i just called fraser homes... they said TOP is in june, july OR august. what kind of answer is that?

LadyInPink
28-05-09, 11:36
Alamak...what kind of answer lei....

tan
29-05-09, 00:13
i just called fraser homes... they said TOP is in june, july OR august. what kind of answer is that?

I've called too...same ans...!!! they said thy r waiting for approval for the TOP from authorities.From my experience if everything completed and just waiting for approval only, is very fast...1-2wks time but if have defects it may delay for 1-2 mths depend.Hopefully OSM can get TOP in June...so can shift in b4 July mth.
They'll give keys by batches so if u want to get key fast is best u request ur lawyer to write a letter to FCP.

tan
29-05-09, 00:24
i guess i will only hear from my lawyer since mine is a subsale unit. very excited too! hope can get keys next month in order to start work on reno and move in by ghost month (20 aug)

wonder if can see fireworks from OSM... we will know 9 aug!

Hi,even if buy direct from develope still have to go thru lawyer so nothing to do with subsale unit. Saw ur unit at ura transaction, u r very lucky..the seller bought high but sold quite cheap (earn not much) and urs is #2x flr rgt? high flr can let go at above $800+psf.

absolutwild
29-05-09, 07:27
ya... mine is #2x-xx floor and bought it at $740psf... not sure if seller bought high, but should be around $600+psf...

i really hope can renovate the place and move in by chinese 7th month... else everything will have to wait till after chinese 7th month and move in in oct only! that is a very long wait...

Hi,even if buy direct from develope still have to go thru lawyer so nothing to do with subsale unit. Saw ur unit at ura transaction, u r very lucky..the seller bought high but sold quite cheap (earn not much) and urs is #2x flr rgt? high flr can let go at above $800+psf.

tan
29-05-09, 13:45
ya... mine is #2x-xx floor and bought it at $740psf... not sure if seller bought high, but should be around $600+psf...

i really hope can renovate the place and move in by chinese 7th month... else everything will have to wait till after chinese 7th month and move in in oct only! that is a very long wait...

Each floor level developer charge $2-$4K so urs #2x yet can get this price is a very gd deal.
Have u request ur lawyer to write to developer for earlier collection?They give by batches, some batches have to wait 1-2mths after TOP then collect keys.Think latest should be by end June.If u gonna see fengshui very troublesome be prepare for the delay...open door,renovation,finish renov,shift furniture,shift in....etc all have to follow dates according with ur family bazi...end up may delay 1-2 mths.

LadyInPink
29-05-09, 14:10
[quote=absolutwild]ya... mine is #2x-xx floor and bought it at $740psf... not sure if seller bought high, but should be around $600+psf...

i really hope can renovate the place and move in by chinese 7th month... else everything will have to wait till after chinese 7th month and move in in oct only! that is a very long wait...[/quote

Dont think the seller bought at $600+ psf. i was at the launch, all units above #18 are reserved for second batch which they launch higher price. The first batch is already above 600-700+psf for 3, 4 bedder.

tan
29-05-09, 15:44
[quote=absolutwild]ya... mine is #2x-xx floor and bought it at $740psf... not sure if seller bought high, but should be around $600+psf...

i really hope can renovate the place and move in by chinese 7th month... else everything will have to wait till after chinese 7th month and move in in oct only! that is a very long wait...[/quote

Dont think the seller bought at $600+ psf. i was at the launch, all units above #18 are reserved for second batch which they launch higher price. The first batch is already above 600-700+psf for 3, 4 bedder.

Hi, I've bought from subsale thus didn't see d interior....have u seen One leicester unit, is it similiar to OSM? Anxious to know d kitchen cabinet colour/design,rooms wardrobe design and colour, living room is it homogenous,what colour...d oven is it below the stove or ...kitchen sliding door what colour? is the interior impression...gv me some ideas pls...tks.

LadyInPink
29-05-09, 21:41
alamak...:doh: ...i also cannt remember the color...think is black ba i only remember all are very nice :ashamed1: ....as compare to BH (I have seen BH)...i prefer OSM's interior for kitchen, closet and toilet...

Regulators
29-05-09, 23:06
check out BH in homestyle magazine vol 21 number 2, interior n locatn definitely better than OSM. OSM is nt a bad development, but as the Magazine puts it, BH is a class above the rest in that area.
alamak...:doh: ...i also cannt remember the color...think is black ba i only remember all are very nice :ashamed1: ....as compare to BH (I have seen BH)...i prefer OSM's interior for kitchen, closet and toilet...

Regulators
29-05-09, 23:10
IMO OSM is a nice project but standing at that height and at that odd road intersection, it is definitely 2nd best to BH. Just statng an unbiased opinion.

tan
29-05-09, 23:53

how abt can u recalled d oven is it below the stove or at cabinet?

absolutwild
30-05-09, 10:21
i also remember seeing OSM's showroom and really liked it... if only we have the pix... then can use it for reference for our new place. love the look and feel of it! but cannot remember anything anymore

LadyInPink
30-05-09, 19:00
how abt can u recalled d oven is it below the stove or at cabinet?

i think the oven is below the stove. :cheers1:

LadyInPink
30-05-09, 19:01
i likes the kitchen's cabinets, toilet interior and wardrobe...the design very nice...

absolutwild
30-05-09, 22:42
yes, i have asked the lawyer to write to developer for early key collection. as for fengshui, see if possible to do everything in a day or 2...
now really curious to know if can see fireworks from above 20th floor... always love fireworks...

Each floor level developer charge $2-$4K so urs #2x yet can get this price is a very gd deal.
Have u request ur lawyer to write to developer for earlier collection?They give by batches, some batches have to wait 1-2mths after TOP then collect keys.Think latest should be by end June.If u gonna see fengshui very troublesome be prepare for the delay...open door,renovation,finish renov,shift furniture,shift in....etc all have to follow dates according with ur family bazi...end up may delay 1-2 mths.

LadyInPink
31-05-09, 16:40
yes, i have asked the lawyer to write to developer for early key collection. as for fengshui, see if possible to do everything in a day or 2...
now really curious to know if can see fireworks from above 20th floor... always love fireworks...

:D can i go to ur unit and see the firework with u ? mine one is not that high....:o heheheh

LadyInPink
31-05-09, 17:03
haha...just kdding....mine also high...shldnt be any problem seeing firework...:p

absolutwild
31-05-09, 18:44
yours in stack 2? cityview? hope there wont be much blockage from where we stay...

haha...just kdding....mine also high...shldnt be any problem seeing firework...:p

LadyInPink
01-06-09, 00:01
Hey, how to get the lawyer to write to the developer ? Can to request early TOP ?

lasersharp
02-06-09, 10:35
Hi, I checked the val recently for this place thru mortgage bankers. There is a huge disparity between what sellers are asking and what the valuers are valuing! And this disparity is strange given that One Leicester is valued better and both these are closeby!

ARe the valuers overly pessimistic?

absolutwild
02-06-09, 10:44
i know! cos when i wanted to buy my current place at OSM, the unit is only valued at $800k. i have to top up at least $70k cash! i pushed so hard from the banker to match the seller... in the end i still have to top by $10k cash

the reason the bankers are not giving very good values for OSM is because of this unit that was sold at $765k a few months back. what the bankers didnt know is this unit is at the 4th floor facing the traffic...

Hi, I checked the val recently for this place thru mortgage bankers. There is a huge disparity between what sellers are asking and what the valuers are valuing! And this disparity is strange given that One Leicester is valued better and both these are closeby!

LadyInPink
02-06-09, 11:00
Hi.

Did u manage to ask ur lawyer to call developer for early key release ?

absolutwild
02-06-09, 11:06
ya... i emailed to lawyer to request for early key collection upon TOP. but not TOP yet leh...

Hi.

Did u manage to ask ur lawyer to call developer for early key release ?

summer
02-06-09, 11:52

I experienced the same. Got the valuation from a few banks and all cannot match the asking price of the sellers. The valuation price was around 10% to 15% lesser than asking price. :doh:

golfie
02-06-09, 11:53
I have also encountered other huge disparities for some other properties.

It makes me wonder whether the seller or agent actually knows how to sell their property!!:doh:

For example: Seller asking for $730K (D19) while the bank evaluated $650K. This is a different of $80K.
If we were to borrow 80% of $650K, that will mean that we will have to cough out $210K ($130k + $80k) Cash!!!

Buyer must be very cash rich to cough out $210K Cash and if really so cash rich, then why go for D19?!?!?:beats-me-man:

lasersharp
02-06-09, 12:03
Haha.. agree completely! Everyone (the sellers I mean) seems to think that things are really rosy.. I guess when the rental mkt isnt doing well they will know the reality. I dont see any pick up in hirings of people that can afford 3-7k rental per month for condos

I guess I will wait for some time before hunting again

I have also encountered other huge disparities for some other properties.

It makes me wonder whether the seller or agent actually knows how to sell their property!!:doh:

For example: Seller asking for $730K (D19) while the bank evaluated $650K. This is a different of $80K.
If we were to borrow 80% of $650K, that will mean that we will have to cough out $210K ($130k + $80k) Cash!!!

Buyer must be very cash rich to cough out $210K Cash and if really so cash rich, then why go for D19?!?!?:beats-me-man:

absolutwild
02-06-09, 12:55
become friends with the banker... that was what i did. from $800k valuation to $860k... haha

I experienced the same. Got the valuation from a few banks and all cannot match the asking price of the sellers. The valuation price was around 10% to 15% lesser than asking price. :doh:

golfie
02-06-09, 16:20
Better make friends with the owner so that we can knock some sense into their heads!!!!:banghead:

become friends with the banker... that was what i did. from $800k valuation to $860k... haha

tan
04-06-09, 18:50

Hi,hv u find any ID yet? I'm still searching for one....just for ur info d plush living which I'd mention just notice has change to Sky creation- very irresponsible.Should be plush living very bad name now so change co name.Boss is sky-1 man show actually is like an agent,no staff or supervisor,like to boast,did not handover on time,many problems...etc.

Btw, did u go OSM?any new pic to share...very anxious....

absolutwild
04-06-09, 19:05
have not gotten the ID yet... need to see the interior and know some measurement before looking for one. have not gone down to see OSM also...i am anxious to get news on TOP! really hope can renovate and move in by 20 aug (ghost month starts 20 aug). want to see fireworks on national day too! haha!

Hi,hv u find any ID yet? I'm still searching for one....just for ur info d plush living which I'd mention just notice has change to Sky creation- very irresponsible.Should be plush living very bad name now so change co name.Boss is sky-1 man show actually is like an agent,no staff or supervisor,like to boast,did not handover on time,many problems...etc.

Btw, did u go OSM?any new pic to share...very anxious....

Regulators
04-06-09, 23:42
move in by 20 aug n see national day firework? Hello are u singaporean or not?
have not gotten the ID yet... need to see the interior and know some measurement before looking for one. have not gone down to see OSM also...i am anxious to get news on TOP! really hope can renovate and move in by 20 aug (ghost month starts 20 aug). want to see fireworks on national day too! haha!

LadyInPink
05-06-09, 11:00
Hi,

I think he meant hopefully can move in before 20 AUG...but if can move in before 9 aug too see firework....lagi best....

absolutwild
05-06-09, 11:06
if can move in by 20 aug, obviously would have gotten the keys to the house right? then can check out if can see fireworks from OSM on 9 aug... sigh... this kind of thing also need to explain

Hi,

I think he meant hopefully can move in before 20 AUG...but if can move in before 9 aug too see firework....lagi best....

LadyInPink
05-06-09, 14:03
if can move in by 20 aug, obviously would have gotten the keys to the house right? then can check out if can see fireworks from OSM on 9 aug... sigh... this kind of thing also need to explain

ya loh....:D

wait...you mean 20 July or 20 Aug ? I called yesterday and asked for detailed floor plan. The lady said will send to me once is out. and she said...OSM probably will TOP in Jun & Latest July. They are still working on some internal fixing...

absolutwild
06-06-09, 19:35
by 20 aug... i figured if we get our keys next month or so... need a few weeks for reno... so best is can get everything done by 20 aug. if no time, reno can only start after ghost month... i.e. 19 sept... then can only move in in oct...

but if we get keys in early aug, can still go to the place to see fireworks on national day 9 aug...

ya loh....:D

wait...you mean 20 July or 20 Aug ? I called yesterday and asked for detailed floor plan. The lady said will send to me once is out. and she said...OSM probably will TOP in Jun & Latest July. They are still working on some internal fixing...

alankc68
06-06-09, 23:01
my sis coming back from new york she needs a 2br which is gonna TOP soon.... saw a few 2br on papers, #02 asking 700k:scared-4: looks like market going up liao.

saw from ura it was 630k and 660k......

anyone knows anyone selling their 936sf 2 br??

cheers

tan
07-06-09, 18:09
by 20 aug... i figured if we get our keys next month or so... need a few weeks for reno... so best is can get everything done by 20 aug. if no time, reno can only start after ghost month... i.e. 19 sept... then can only move in in oct...

but if we get keys in early aug, can still go to the place to see fireworks on national day 9 aug...

went down to see OSM, the entrance foyer still have so high sand not clear yet,someone gave wrong info that everthing done up!...think atleast 2 weeks to TOP..... so eg. if TOP 3rd week (no defect),get key 1st week July,renov 5weeks...should be able to shift in b4 july mth',19 aug.

absolutwild
09-06-09, 18:31
spoke to a friend today... she said her agent friend said OSM TOP is in sept! might as well say end year. fed up!

went down to see OSM, the entrance foyer still have so high sand not clear yet,someone gave wrong info that everthing done up!...think atleast 2 weeks to TOP..... so eg. if TOP 3rd week (no defect),get key 1st week July,renov 5weeks...should be able to shift in b4 july mth',19 aug.

absolutwild
11-06-09, 07:44
i want to buy things for the house during this great singapore sale! need to know how big a fridge i can buy. hehe... really keeping fingers crossed on TOP news soon!

LadyInPink
11-06-09, 11:43
I dun think the TOP will be in Sept as i called the developer before and the lady told me either end of June or mid of July. They still have internal stuffs not yet done.(not exterrior) The sand that you saw could be for internal one.

qianfugui
11-06-09, 13:06
I dun think the TOP will be in Sept as i called the developer before and the lady told me either end of June or mid of July. They still have internal stuffs not yet done.(not exterrior) The sand that you saw could be for internal one.

I own a top floor unit in OL facing City-side .. still can see a bit of OSM. I think OSM's TOP should be early or mid July 2009. If you have bgt during soft launch time .. congratulation.. FCL not the best or well-known developer but good enough value for money considering both OL and OSM are city-fringe properties. Those on the high floor can see scenic view of city skyline and fireworks. From my vantage pt here at OL, I can see the Flyer and also the 3 towers of Marina Bay IR.

Cheers !:D :D :D

LadyInPink
11-06-09, 14:21
I own a top floor unit in OL facing City-side .. still can see a bit of OSM. I think OSM's TOP should be early or mid July 2009. If you have bgt during soft launch time .. congratulation.. FCL not the best or well-known developer but good enough value for money considering both OL and OSM are city-fringe properties. Those on the high floor can see scenic view of city skyline and fireworks. From my vantage pt here at OL, I can see the Flyer and also the 3 towers of Marina Bay IR.

whats the highest floor in OL ? Hows the quality so far ? ok ?

absolutwild
11-06-09, 18:12
that's good to hear! always wanted a room with a view :) wanted to buy citylights back then but listened to some idiots telling me about cross junction and casket being near by blah blah blah... see how much the prices have gone up by! would have made a pile!

new2mondrian
12-06-09, 09:53

Hey, I stay right across the street from where u live! :)

By the way, can I ask if u have the contacts of the contractor who supplied the windows for One Leicester? I really like that concept. =)

Thanks!

qianfugui
12-06-09, 14:56
whats the highest floor in OL ? Hows the quality so far ? ok ?
OL highest 18th floor wish It could have been 25sty. Anyway I am right on top, fantastic view of east coast (Park way parade, The SeaView, Esta etc) to the kallang Basin (can see the seafront with containership) <S'pore flyer , Marina Bay IR, plus CBD (Sail, UOB) and on Orchard side (SingTel tower with Orchard Central nite LED flashing) to Marriot Hotel (ION Orchard shooting up fast) even to the ARTE and Sky@eleven. That's the wide span of 180 degree view from my planter area.

I am quite happy with the quality given the psf we paid for it. No big problem, minor fixes here and there when i took my key in June last year. Wow almost 1 year already !!

at OSM side I think CityLight might block the view of Marina Bay IR ,, need to see to confirm

qianfugui
12-06-09, 15:03
Hey, I stay right across the street from where u live! :)

By the way, can I ask if u have the contacts of the contractor who supplied the windows for One Leicester? I really like that concept. =)

Thanks!

Hi neighbour , are you in Intero or Platinum Edge ? I am not too sure the contractor - OL main contractor is South China Construction :)

LadyInPink
12-06-09, 18:34
wow...good news...OSM latest transaction $796 psf. 2 bedroom sold at $745K....

tan
12-06-09, 20:20
OL highest 18th floor wish It could have been 25sty. Anyway I am right on top, fantastic view of east coast (Park way parade, The SeaView, Esta etc) to the kallang Basin (can see the seafront with containership) <S'pore flyer , Marina Bay IR, plus CBD (Sail, UOB) and on Orchard side (SingTel tower with Orchard Central nite LED flashing) to Marriot Hotel (ION Orchard shooting up fast) even to the ARTE and Sky@eleven. That's the wide span of 180 degree view from my planter area.

I am quite happy with the quality given the psf we paid for it. No big problem, minor fixes here and there when i took my key in June last year. Wow almost 1 year already !!

at OSM side I think CityLight might block the view of Marina Bay IR ,, need to see to confirm

Hi, I've never stay in high floor (I lived in landed) this time bought OSM above 20flr,wanted to know how is the advantages and disadvantages of living in high floor....mm..is it more windy,air fresher,haze,how about in day time is it hotter and raining with lighting...scarry?also any noise...as for top floor, water tank problem or hot in ceiling??
Btw,should I avoid hanging lights coz of the wind?
Pls share ur experience.Tks.

qianfugui
13-06-09, 08:19
Hi, I've never stay in high floor (I lived in landed) this time bought OSM above 20flr,wanted to know how is the advantages and disadvantages of living in high floor....mm..is it more windy,air fresher,haze,how about in day time is it hotter and raining with lighting...scarry?also any noise...as for top floor, water tank problem or hot in ceiling??
Btw,should I avoid hanging lights coz of the wind?
Pls share ur experience.Tks.

Since you are from ground zero, living above 20++ floor right in city area will be a wow feeling when you collect your key first time. With bay windows and full height Sliding balcony , you are literally standing high in the sky. The view will be even more fantastic esp in the nite. Heat and Wind - It also depend on your layout and orientation. If N-S then no afternoon heat and normally very windy day and nite. I hardly turn on my air-con even a nite sleep with fan and window slight open for ventilation. Make sure your lighting contractor do a good job, no hanging light should fall off b'cos of wind !!

Noise and sound is a relative thing - you don't live in the city and aspect no noise from the car/human traffics below. After a while, you become atune to it. At higher floor less a issue. If you stay at the top lagi best - don't worry about heat from ceiling or water tank problem. This is a Condo - even HDB has improved on this aspect many years ago. Firework yes - can see and from OSM can probably hear the sound too !!! :D :D :D

absolutwild
13-06-09, 13:35
i think the 1st thing we will do when we get the keys is to check out the view from 20++ floor from our balcony... and see if we can see what you mentioned... ;)

went to the lawyer a few days back and know that the previous owner bought the unit first hand from developer at $818800. we bought at sub-sale $870000. think it wasnt that bad a deal...

Since you are from ground zero, living above 20++ floor right in city area will be a wow feeling when you collect your key first time. With bay windows and full height Sliding balcony , you are literally standing high in the sky. The view will be even more fantastic esp in the nite. Heat and Wind - It also depend on your layout and orientation. If N-S then no afternoon heat and normally very windy day and nite. I hardly turn on my air-con even a nite sleep with fan and window slight open for ventilation. Make sure your lighting contractor do a good job, no hanging light should fall off b'cos of wind !!

Noise and sound is a relative thing - you don't live in the city and aspect no noise from the car/human traffics below. After a while, you become atune to it. At higher floor less a issue. If you stay at the top lagi best - don't worry about heat from ceiling or water tank problem. This is a Condo - even HDB has improved on this aspect many years ago. Firework yes - can see and from OSM can probably hear the sound too !!! :D :D :D

new2mondrian
13-06-09, 15:40
Hi neighbour , are you in Intero or Platinum Edge ? I am not too sure the contractor - OL main contractor is South China Construction :)

Hi neighbour too! I am across the road at Platinum Edge. Like yourself, I am staying above 15 storeys too! :)

Agree that the view up there is spectacular. While you look in the CBD, I have 270degrees unblocked view (thanks to St Andrew's Village which is low rise which allows me to see Bishan/Toa Payoh and whole of Woodleigh/Serangoon area which is also low rise) on the other side. Basically I really see how much open spaces, or vacant plots of land, around Potong Pasir the minute I look out of the window everyday.

The thing is that I am thinking of making the same sort of windows at my mom's place. Found it nice and classy. Wonder if you know who is the sub-contractor for just the windows frames? Saw some OL residents modifying the windows to install additional grilles to the open area; hence I thought you might know who the sub-con is.

Apologies for posting this in this thread.

southpark2000
13-06-09, 17:00
Hi neighbour too! I am across the road at Platinum Edge. Like yourself, I am staying above 15 storeys too! :)

Agree that the view up there is spectacular. While you look in the CBD, I have 270degrees unblocked view (thanks to St Andrew's Village which is low rise which allows me to see Bishan/Toa Payoh and whole of Woodleigh/Serangoon area which is also low rise) on the other side. Basically I really see how much open spaces, or vacant plots of land, around Potong Pasir the minute I look out of the window everyday.

The thing is that I am thinking of making the same sort of windows at my mom's place. Found it nice and classy. Wonder if you know who is the sub-contractor for just the windows frames? Saw some OL residents modifying the windows to install additional grilles to the open area; hence I thought you might know who the sub-con is.

PHOTOS!!! PHOTOS!!! PHOTOS!!! :D

For city view I got to wait for 3 more years..... :(

absolutwild
13-06-09, 17:29
you mean cityview by boonkeng? wow... that is very expensive hdb. i considered the 5 room flat last year but $750k is really too much to buy. thank goodness i never bought it. cos for slightly more than $100k, i got OSM near by with facilities :)

PHOTOS!!! PHOTOS!!! PHOTOS!!! :D

For city view I got to wait for 3 more years..... :(

southpark2000
13-06-09, 17:30
you mean cityview by boonkeng? wow... that is very expensive hdb. i considered the 5 room flat last year but $750k is really too much to buy. thank goodness i never bought it. cos for slightly more than $100k, i got OSM near by with facilities :)
No lah.....neighbour to N2M :D

City View @ Boon Keng did look like a condo when I drove along Serangoon Rd today.....

tan
15-06-09, 14:07
i think the 1st thing we will do when we get the keys is to check out the view from 20++ floor from our balcony... and see if we can see what you mentioned... ;)

went to the lawyer a few days back and know that the previous owner bought the unit first hand from developer at $818800. we bought at sub-sale $870000. think it wasnt that bad a deal...

told u ,u r very lucky,u only paid extra $51.28K ,d $ used to pay agt and stamp fees,seller earn nothing.I paid extra $103K to seller....did u find d unit urself or thru agt recommend?

tan
15-06-09, 14:29

Hi, thanks for ur info...waiting anxiously for TOP.Often went to OL as my sis is staying there but is low floor facing pool.
The environment is nice and people living in OL are quite gd standard...drove BMW, mercedes,toyota,nissan,vw,jaguar....etc.of course some r w/o cars (coz near mrt),mainly are working parents or modern hsewife and parents who want to send d sons to St.Andrew Sch.Didn't see any ah beng there oveall feeling is quite class and a mix of Ang mo tenant.The mgm staff are kind too.

Hopefully,OSM residents standard are same like OL....

tan
15-06-09, 14:50

Btw,how's ur renovation....which id u use.U r top flr so must be very nicely done up avoid blocking d view....any mirror u use?

absolutwild
15-06-09, 15:17
thank you... i have mentioned somewhere in this forum b4 i almost bought a OSM 10th floor unit facing potong pasir (stack 3) for $880k. the owner die die didnt want to sell to me at $880k. so i moved on and found this unit through the same agent. this unit is like so many times better... more than 10 units higher and facing the city (stack 2) and at $870k (paid less $10k) haha...

yes, i got this unit through an agent. apparently he has a few units on hand from OSM...

told u ,u r very lucky,u only paid extra $51.28K ,d $ used to pay agt and stamp fees,seller earn nothing.I paid extra $103K to seller....did u find d unit urself or thru agt recommend?

absolutwild
15-06-09, 15:25
oh.. you mean you paid a lot above valuation? $103k? wow! thats a lot... is it stack 2? you think stack 2 is the best stack there? is yours the highest floor? i bought it also hoping that my son can get into st andrews... hehe...

i got it at a time when the shares were tumbling down and everyday we hear bad news. we took about 1 week to finalise this sales. it was at a time when many things seem uncertain. everyone was saying property prices will drop and especially by year end. better to wait and see and buy later. at the look of things, dont seem like it... prices seem to be going up or rather not dropping much ...

cheerful
15-06-09, 16:07
i got it at a time when the shares were tumbling down and everyday we hear bad news. we took about 1 week to finalise this sales. it was at a time when many things seem uncertain. everyone was saying property prices will drop and especially by year end. better to wait and see and buy later. at the look of things, dont seem like it... prices seem to be going up or rather not dropping much ...

When was that? Roughly end Feb or early March?

If some analysts 'predicting' W-shaped recovery :rolleyes: .. just wonder if there is going to be another dip :rolleyes: .. haha.

absolutwild
15-06-09, 18:02
we started looking for a unit at OSM in feb and got it in march

When was that? Roughly end Feb or early March?

If some analysts 'predicting' W-shaped recovery :rolleyes: .. just wonder if there is going to be another dip :rolleyes: .. haha.

LadyInPink
15-06-09, 21:53
Hi,

Any OL owner who got young kids can share whether do you need to install the gate @ door & windows to prevent kids fall ? esp those stay @ high floor ?

tan
16-06-09, 13:58
oh.. you mean you paid a lot above valuation? $103k? wow! thats a lot... is it stack 2? you think stack 2 is the best stack there? is yours the highest floor? i bought it also hoping that my son can get into st andrews... hehe...

i got it at a time when the shares were tumbling down and everyday we hear bad news. we took about 1 week to finalise this sales. it was at a time when many things seem uncertain. everyone was saying property prices will drop and especially by year end. better to wait and see and buy later. at the look of things, dont seem like ... prices seem to be going up or rather not dropping much ...

U bought it at right timing.
Mine is stack 5, 4rm.Think stack 2 and stack 5 r gd coz front and kitchen no blockage....ur living is 33sqm so be prepare it'll be quite small Previously,hv bought a 3rm unit in other condo 1200sqft ,living rm same size as urs not small rgt but coz of the baywindow the living room is so small (is ok if u have only 1 kid).

tan
16-06-09, 14:12

Hi, OL door gate, window grilles (add on bars) are appointed by 1 contractor ,can gv u the no if u want (preferably n is recommended by OL mgmt) coz all must be the same colour and design.If u mean the original window frames then should be the china contruction but other contractor should know how to do it.

tan
16-06-09, 14:29
U bought it at right timing.
Mine is stack 5, 4rm.Think stack 2 and stack 5 r gd coz front and kitchen no blockage....ur living is 33sqm so be prepare it'll be quite small Previously,hv bought a 3rm unit in other condo 1200sqft ,living rm same size as urs not small rgt but coz of the baywindow the living room is so small (is ok if u have only 1 kid).

Act gv seller earn $100K is not so much la,after deduct stamp fees,agt fees d seller only earn $50+K, if we sell the unit atleast - expenses we want to earn $100K rgt? Somemore this unit is new,high floor (also save renovation $$ )....look at old hdb and condo some owner make a profit of min $130k-$350K. D seller must have no choice but to sell now,if thy rent out the unit to cover loan,wait property up and woodville interchange ready 2-3yrs then sell should fetch a better price....is our luck n fate to bought it.

absolutwild
16-06-09, 20:46
as much as i do not want to install window grilles, i think i do not have much of a choice since i have very young children at home. please give me the contact of the appointed contractor to have it fixed if it is allowed. thank you

Hi, OL door gate, window grilles (add on bars) are appointed by 1 contractor ,can gv u the no if u want (preferably n is recommended by OL mgmt) coz all must be the same colour and design.If u mean the original window frames then should be the china contruction but other contractor should know how to do it.

tan
16-06-09, 22:03
as much as i do not want to install window grilles, i think i do not have much of a choice since i have very young children at home. please give me the contact of the appointed contractor to have it fixed if it is allowed. thank you

Just install add on bar will do, center windows can't open.
When u get ur key,in OSM will there'll be a display of 1 door gate design only (all residents must install the same one) and be given the contractor no,so no need to worry.
Not sure if same contractor as OL but I've received a mailer regarding OSM door gate design from same contractor-David (who incharge of OL door gate and grille) , if not wrong thy co should also incharge of OSM door gate and grille too,thy also do renovation work.
Have lost the no but will get the no from OL mgmt when I pass by.
Still hv to compare the prices with ur own contractor too.
Btw ,how old r your kids?

LadyInPink
16-06-09, 22:50
I think to install also...as i have 2 children...2 yrs old + and 9 mths.....

absolutwild
17-06-09, 07:28
my kids are 5 years old and 8 months old... better install for peace of mind...

Just install add on bar will do, center windows can't open.
When u get ur key,in OSM will there'll be a display of 1 door gate design only (all residents must install the same one) and be given the contractor no,so no need to worry.
Not sure if same contractor as OL but I've received a mailer regarding OSM door gate design from same contractor-David (who incharge of OL door gate and grille) , if not wrong thy co should also incharge of OSM door gate and grille too,thy also do renovation work.
Have lost the no but will get the no from OL mgmt when I pass by.
Still hv to compare the prices with ur own contractor too.
Btw ,how old r your kids?

tan
17-06-09, 13:32
I think to install also...as i have 2 children...2 yrs old + and 9 mths.....

Better install grille or door gate but the balcony can't install grille (condo rules)can install the grilles inside balcony only.... it'll looks like in a jail...

absolutwild
17-06-09, 17:37
u know we wanted to buy buy buy at this great singapore sale. but dont know the measurement here and there. like wanted to buy a king size bed for the master bedroom. but not sure can fit. wanted to buy this 2 door fridge and dont know kitchen big or small... sigh...
only can buy stereo... can we quickly hear the news on TOP soon please... i want to celebrate my girl's 1 year old bd at the new place in oct... hehe

Better install grille or door gate but the balcony can't install grille (condo rules)can install the grilles inside balcony only.... it'll looks like in a jail...

LadyInPink
17-06-09, 18:47
u know we wanted to buy buy buy at this great singapore sale. but dont know the measurement here and there. like wanted to buy a king size bed for the master bedroom. but not sure can fit. wanted to buy this 2 door fridge and dont know kitchen big or small... sigh...
only can buy stereo... can we quickly hear the news on TOP soon please... i want to celebrate my girl's 1 year old bd at the new place in oct... hehe

Ur girl one year old bday in OCT ? haha...my son also....one year old bday in OCT.

absolutwild
17-06-09, 18:57
see your private msg...

Ur girl one year old bday in OCT ? haha...my son also....one year old bday in OCT.

LadyInPink
17-06-09, 21:16
see your private msg...

replied you.

Geylang OKT
17-06-09, 22:05
pte messaging wor.... so kinky :D

LadyInPink
18-06-09, 12:13
pte messaging wor.... so kinky :D

mummies talk....u cant join....:tsk-tsk:

absolutwild
18-06-09, 20:08
drove past OSM just now and wanted to turn in but stopped by an indian guy, not security guard but said he is main contractor. we spoke to him... he said overall the fittings all done. should TOP around 10 jul... hope it is earlier than that!

Geylang OKT
18-06-09, 22:07
mummies talk....u cant join....:tsk-tsk:

I respect mummies privacy :D

zimmer
19-06-09, 00:50
Hi, thinking of buying from sub-sale. Is the 4th floor the lowest? Owner asking for 770psf stack 2, i feel it's a bit chop-chop? Some help? Don't want to end up carrot.

alankc68
19-06-09, 01:22
Hi, thinking of buying from sub-sale. Is the 4th floor the lowest? Owner asking for 770psf stack 2, i feel it's a bit chop-chop? Some help? Don't want to end up carrot.

OFFER HIM $700PSF WITH A CHEQUE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS......
don just offer with mouth

Regulators
19-06-09, 02:15
try offering 700psf for ulu ulu lakeshore n centris in jurong and owners mite nt even be bothered to entertain u. If u cnsider 7xx or 8xx psf for a central condo expensive, u may want to find ur home in woodlands whch seems to fit ur profile mre

absolutwild
19-06-09, 07:26
i have been talking to this other forummer on this 4th floor unit. he wanted to buy it very much. but the owner kept upping the price. in the end, he gave up. i think the owner is waiting for a carrot to chop. for that unit no, i wont even touch... not very nice numbers leh...

absolutwild
19-06-09, 07:41
oh... sorry... i thot it is the 2 bedder. if it is stack 2 then it is the 3 bedder. then it is not the unit i mentioned earlier. i paid $735psf in march for the subsale unit i bought. i think property prices have gone up a bit... so $770psf... you go figure out...

zimmer
19-06-09, 09:04
Thanks for the advice. It is the 2 bedder, stack 4. I meant 2nd block earlier post.

absolutwild
19-06-09, 10:22
see private msg...

Thanks for the advice. It is the 2 bedder, stack 4. I meant 2nd block earlier post.

LadyInPink
19-06-09, 10:32
Hi, $770 psf shld consider "ok" ...as the recent transacted price for OSM - 2 BR is $790 psf but hor dun know is high or low floor...as low floor...normally "cheaper"....

absolutwild
19-06-09, 11:14
hi
yesterday we drove past there and wanted to go in but stopped by the main contractor. anyway, spoke to him and he said TOP is 10 jul... not sure if it is true... keeping our fingers crossed

tan
19-06-09, 12:56

Is it for own stay or invest?

If no recession OSM should sell at $850psf abv...right now d price drop till below $800psf.
A new condo with full facilities,city D12,gd school,gd (fraser centerpoint) developer-the quality and furnishing r gd at below $800 psf for me is ok....coz once the econ pick up price will surely go up ,new launch 99yrs condo woodville28, and one more launching near woodleigh mrt 99yrs both r asking $730-$790psf...TOP 201x.

Usually going to TOP seller will ask for higher price...once obtained TOP,got the key, if the unit,view or...v gd,seller will increase price again....if the unit not so gd,seller will reduce the price....if not urgent and u don't mind if the unit sold (incase),maybe u can wait for few weeks to TOP and view the actual unit.But if u think the price ,low floor ok,u like very much, and afraid someone might bought it,maybe u can try neg below $750psf...still all depend on ur liking and ur budget.

zimmer
19-06-09, 19:30
Thanks so much for the kind advice everyone. Would have been nice to have neighbours like you all.

LadyInPink
19-06-09, 21:13
but OSM really look nice...have u been there and see ? the most important u must like it...:p ...

tan
21-06-09, 16:06
Have went down to 8@woodleigh showflat yesterday,it was very crowded...selling at $750psf abv...just view d showflat design, toilet flooring nice.Today news sold out 90% of 230 units...is a 99yrs project.

Evening when down to OSM,the view very nice when u stand on the pedestrian crossing to look inside.Gate was locked no guard,letter boxes built outside,is gd so postman/flyers-men can't go in, residents or visitors need a card to access to the gate or intercom then can enter.I think is safer.

I did saw strangers family or single wearing swimsuit, wrapping towel walking in-out the entrance of a condo (not convi to say which condo) to the opposite apartment,enter in FOC to use the swimming pool and steam bath facilities.Securityguards just takecare vehicles entering didn't check on people walking in/out.So OSM small entrance is good,outsiders can't enter easily and also no backgate.

Hope next week TOP'.

LadyInPink
23-06-09, 11:53
Good news...

Called the developer. They already obtained the TOP from BAC last friday.
They will start serving the occupation ....

tan
23-06-09, 14:04
Good news...

Called the developer. They already obtained the TOP from BAC last friday.
They will start serving the occupation ....

Have check with em' too,should be collecting our key before mid July...cheers!

absolutwild
23-06-09, 14:26
wow!!! mid july! hmmm... wonder if we have time to renovate and move in by 20 aug. cant start interior design till we know the measurement of the house also. and will miss the great singapore sale!

Have check with em' too,should be collecting our key before mid July...cheers!