PDA

View Full Version : What happen to Laurel Tree?

MM Lovers
28-01-15, 08:43
There's seems like no work progress in Laurel Tree project located at Hillview Terrace. Anyone knows what happen to this project?

samkhk
24-02-15, 02:00
i would also like to know, but from what i understand from others it is the construction of the underground car park that is taking up the bulk of the construction time. anyone? perhaps call the developer Bravo Construction, up to ask?

MM Lovers
24-02-15, 07:37
i would also like to know, but from what i understand from others it is the construction of the underground car park that is taking up the bulk of the construction time. anyone? perhaps call the developer Bravo Construction, up to ask?

Agree, the basement construction is way too long.

mcmlxxvi
24-02-15, 22:24
Bravo has issues with cash flow often it seems.

samkhk
29-03-15, 17:22
Agree, the basement construction is way too long.

im worried it will become like Big Box....delayed till no end:upset:

xiaoyi
13-01-16, 10:41
i called the developer many times , finally the peroson in charge answered and said the reason was they modified the plan,and then refused to say more . all they could say was they would do things as cotract and TOP on time . moreever , other wired things are still happening : seems building higher than before, but monthly payback loan didnt increase which means they didnt get more money from bank. does it mean they havent compeleted some progress ,or the current status was not approved /certificated? no idea .. i ask my lawyer to mail the developer, replied building status was exactly the same as we bought it 3yrs ago. lawyer said we can do nothing untill the day 31/12/2016.
NATURA and hill 2 1 already TOP,i am knid of concerned . anyone also bought it ,and found more information?

Lord Anus
13-01-16, 14:02
Bravo has issues with cash flow often it seems.

Well, as u know, the new Mercedes S Class was launched, ST motoring said "must buy", bungalow prices increased and you know it was a "must buy" also, and also those hang flower joint prices also increased