PDA

View Full Version : Pandan Valley Condo

divineparadise
27-03-16, 22:45
Am viewing a few units there - a very funky estate with many units of different configurations. Any comments on this estate?

proud owner
27-03-16, 23:42
Am viewing a few units there - a very funky estate with many units of different configurations. Any comments on this estate?

A very old estate.

Very self sufficient ... literally no need to leave the estate .. theres Clinic, pet shop, mini super market, play school, ballet school, etc etc ..

The Lift does not stop at every floor. Units on lift level will cost more.

There are 'walk up' and 'walk down' units... personally prefer the walk down units. Come home thru main door...walk down ...
To go out, can use 'back door' which is on a lower floor. ( remember to bring your shoes lol)

Blk 4 tends to be 'cooler' as it is a curved block. Somehow the shape help it catches the wind ...

the 13xx sqft 3 bedroom units are less favorable ... same 3 split levels ( entrance + study ...goes down to Living room and bedrooms ...goes down to kitchen and dining) but very narrow...

the 16xx - 17xx sqft 3 bedroom units are better ... same same 3 split levels ... but more spacious ...

of course there are the 2xxx sqft and the HUMONGOUS 4xxx sqft ...

Parking is a problem in my opinion...

old estate ... lots are narrow ... or should i say, CARS got bigger ...

Open air parking ...

there are multi storey carpark... but i wouldn't recommend you try parking there ... its just too narrow ...

within 1km to Henry Park Pri Sch ... if it matters to you

divineparadise
28-03-16, 14:14
Agree with you that Blk 4 is the best block - most units do not have afternoon sun. And its very windy!