PDA

View Full Version : Save by eliminating property agents

Estate Hero
14-04-16, 23:57
Hi everyone,

At Estate Hero, we believe that property owners should not pay sky high commission to property agent. Property owners can save on these commission by eliminating agents and rent/sell directly to interested parties.

Estate Hero can help you save by:
1. Advertising your property on all major Singapore online property sites like PropertyGuru and 99.co
2. Helping you schedule property viewings with interested parties
3. Handling all back-end tedious and difficult processes (including legal documentations, valuation reports, submit HDB resale checklist)

All you have to do is open your property to interested parties and negotiate key terms with them. Sit back and relax as Estate Hero will then take over and ensure the smooth completion of the transaction.

Property agents charge 1-2% commission for each sale transaction, translating to about S$5,000 -10,000 per transaction (assuming S$500,000 property).
Estate Hero charges a low flat fee of S$900, regardless of the size of the transaction. We can charge such low fees as you will be conducting the property viewings, helping us save a significant amount of staff costs.

If you are interested in saving on commissions when selling/renting your property, do sign up with us at the following link and our representative will contact you: http://estatehero.launchrock.com/

Thank you all for your time and support.

Sincerely,
Estate Hero

proud owner
15-04-16, 01:31
Is this CEA registered ?

irisng
15-04-16, 08:38
Is this CEA registered ?

Wonder whether is it reliable or not? Anybody ever try?

DMCK
15-04-16, 09:12
I also get my own tenants a few times, I let my agent handle the paper works, he charged me 50% of his commission

paulho77
15-04-16, 18:00
guess its a matter of time when technology replaces middle men...like how driverless taxi is coming into the market.

those agents say tat they r irreplaceable are bluffing themselves..information are at our fingertips nowadays with technology. many jobs would eventually be replaced or cease to exist

proud owner
15-04-16, 18:18
guess its a matter of time when technology replaces middle men...like how driverless taxi is coming into the market.

those agents say tat they r irreplaceable are bluffing themselves..information are at our fingertips nowadays with technology. many jobs would eventually be replaced or cease to exist

When that day comes, not just the agents losing their jobs.... the entire CEA will be in trouble too ...

they basically get their pay and operating costs from agents' annual subscriptions...

Imagine a government agency set up to suck the blood of agents ... having to shut down due to technology ?

On that note, one thing that really puzzles me...

Agents pay CEA for the license...
Yet CEA acts for the public, not the agents...

how ironic... pay someone to find fault with yourself?

Arcachon
19-04-16, 22:34
https://www.directhome.com.sg/seekers_guide/buy_private/viewings

DirectHome is an online listing portal for sellers and landlords to list their homes directly and provides the step-by-step process flow for you to transact successfully with the buyers and tenants. It's free for buyers and tenants!

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/025B/production/_85730600_monkey2.jpg