PDA

View Full Version : Sell condo without agent

tla
23-12-16, 08:44
Hi... is it doable to sell condo without agent?
How to go about it?
Anyone did it before.. would appreciate your sharing.
Thks

Arcachon
23-12-16, 12:16
Did it 20 years ago.

Arcachon
23-12-16, 15:47
HDB, condo easier just download OTP and S&P from internet and sell.

After that pass it to the lawyer to do.

https://www.cea.gov.sg/docs/default-source/legislation-guideliness/Practice-Guidelines-Circulars/pg01_15options.pdf

https://www.google.com.sg/search?q=standard+OTP+from+CEA&oq=standard+OTP+from+CEA&aqs=chrome..69i57.8774j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

If still got problem pm me.

proud owner
24-12-16, 00:07
Hi... is it doable to sell condo without agent?
How to go about it?
Anyone did it before.. would appreciate your sharing.
Thks

It is quite easy actually.

Since you are asking, i presume you have never done it before.

As your first SALE, why not go thru an agent, learn the procedure, and for your subsequent Purchase or Sale, then do it yourself.

Arcachon
24-12-16, 06:32
It is quite easy actually.

Since you are asking, i presume you have never done it before.

As your first SALE, why not go thru an agent, learn the procedure, and for your subsequent Purchase or Sale, then do it yourself.

With google you can do anything in this world, problem is do you have all the time in this world to learn and do.

proud owner
25-12-16, 00:01
With google you can do anything in this world, problem is do you have all the time in this world to learn and do.

Not exactly true ...

googling can only provide you with the BASIC ...

selling property involves other aspects ...
Staging
Highlighting the Best of the unit, hiding the worse ...
etc

Arcachon
25-12-16, 06:35
Googling is like reading a book, read one book you get knowledge of the writer experience, read lot of book you get lot of other people knowledge.

The art of googling is about who is the writer like reading a book.

tla
26-12-16, 08:17
Thks all for sharing. I have sold through agent before. This is a new unit ...going TOP.
Current mkt...agent comm is 2%? Are they willing to drop to 1%? Not much margin to pay 2%, so e thinking of diy.
Issue is more on how to get buyer. Buyer usually wants to go thru agent. Agent will not bring potential buyer if there is no/lower Comm.
If I advertised as owner.., likely get agent calling then buyer.