PDA

View Full Version : When you buy a house in SG, what does it mean bring in the check?

buyer_east
30-12-17, 17:23
I bought mine through a friend agent with cash I realized selling my house in China before I even arrive in SG.
Now I hear agent here always say whether check is ready etc.
Is it really a paper check or just some practice by which you transfer the deposit or Options 1% to the escrow lawyer?
I have never had a checkbook in my life. :)

Arcachon
30-12-17, 20:36
I bought mine through a friend agent with cash I realized selling my house in China before I even arrive in SG.
Now I hear agent here always say whether check is ready etc.
Is it really a paper check or just some practice by which you transfer the deposit or Options 1% to the escrow lawyer?
I have never had a checkbook in my life. :)

Then it is time to go to the Bank.

Buying property during the Bull run which is on the way, the developer will ask for check to show willing buyer.

Without check then you need to wait until everyone have they pick.

buyer_east
31-12-17, 09:26
Then it is time to go to the Bank.

Buying property during the Bull run which is on the way, the developer will ask for check to show willing buyer.

Without check then you need to wait until everyone have they pick.

I see it's a real check.

A question on early loan repayment:
What are the banks which is more flexible when I pay up earlier? My sums will come from realization of investments in China, so I may wish to pay lump sum a few times to shorten the loan tenure.

Arcachon
31-12-17, 11:55
I see it's a real check.

A question on early loan repayment:
What are the banks which is more flexible when I pay up earlier? My sums will come from realization of investments in China, so I may wish to pay lump sum a few times to shorten the loan tenure.

Not Bank but Banker, look for the Banker or mortgage broker.