PDA

View Full Version : Parc Emily (D9, Freehold, TC Development - TID/CDL)

surfers
14-10-06, 15:38
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/surfers_/ParcEmily1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/surfers_/ParcEmily2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/surfers_/ParcEmily3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/surfers_/ParcEmily4.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/surfers_/ParcEmily5.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/surfers_/ParcEmily6.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/surfers_/ParcEmily7.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/surfers_/ParcEmily8.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/surfers_/ParcEmily9.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/surfers_/ParcEmily10.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/surfers_/ParcEmily11.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/surfers_/ParcEmily12.jpg

Intrepid Explorer 2.0
17-10-06, 16:44
Very nice. Went to view it last year and was attracted to the project... only thing that stopped us from buying is that it will be a long walk down the hill for those who do not drive.

For spaciousness, greenery and tranquility as well as facilities and finishings, Parc Emily can't be beaten by any other condo in the Prime area. It is vaue for money too. i have heard maybe Park Infinia in Newton comes close to the space, facilities and finishing but that one is high rise.

Overall another very attractive development by CDL.

surfers
17-10-06, 22:29
You can walk out at the side gate of the actual condo site located along Niven Road. Walking to the Dhoby Ghaut MRT should not take more than 10 mins.

I do agree the finishing for CDL is of topmost quality compared to other mass market developer.

Very nice. Went to view it last year and was attracted to the project... only thing that stopped us from buying is that it will be a long walk down the hill for those who do not drive.

For spaciousness, greenery and tranquility as well as facilities and finishings, Parc Emily can't be beaten by any other condo in the Prime area. It is vaue for money too. i have heard maybe Park Infinia in Newton comes close to the space, facilities and finishing but that one is high rise.

Overall another very attractive development by CDL.

sydney
22-10-06, 20:38
one of my all-time favourites still, the whole condo seems so nice and cosy, but not too hot about the location...went back more than 3 times to see, even chose possible units and all, but in the end decided agst it...wonder whether will live to regret it....are there still many units left? wondering how come still not fully sold out by now...

surfers
22-10-06, 23:19
I believe the developer may have a couple of 1 bedroom left. Price has gone up by more than 20% since it first launched. :p

one of my all-time favourites still, the whole condo seems so nice and cosy, but not too hot about the location...went back more than 3 times to see, even chose possible units and all, but in the end decided agst it...wonder whether will live to regret it....are there still many units left? wondering how come still not fully sold out by now...

ryan
02-11-06, 13:36
Will Parc Emily ever hit above $1,000 psf? Your expert opinion, please. :)

surfers
02-11-06, 20:41
It's close to $1k now. If market moves, it should have no problem going beyond $1k. :)

Will Parc Emily ever hit above $1,000 psf? Your expert opinion, please. :)

Unregistered
20-03-07, 19:12
Latest transactions from REDAS.

PARC EMILY MOUNT EMILY ROAD Condominium 114 1227 1,088,000 $887psf Feb-07
PARC EMILY MOUNT EMILY ROAD Condominium 51 549 600,000 $$1093psf Feb-07
PARC EMILY MOUNT EMILY ROAD Condominium 114 1227 1,160,000 $945 psf Feb-07

Seems like prices are moving up in this area.
Anyone cares to share how much pp are asking in subsale now?

Unregistered
20-03-07, 19:33
Latest transactions from REDAS.

PARC EMILY MOUNT EMILY ROAD Condominium 114 1227 1,088,000 $887psf Feb-07
PARC EMILY MOUNT EMILY ROAD Condominium 51 549 600,000 $$1093psf Feb-07
PARC EMILY MOUNT EMILY ROAD Condominium 114 1227 1,160,000 $945 psf Feb-07

Seems like prices are moving up in this area.
Anyone cares to share how much pp are asking in subsale now?

easy lah. emily park view asking for more. ah neh view asking less. unless the buyer also ah neh.

Unregistered
20-03-07, 22:34
What about the swimming pool view?

Unregistered
22-03-07, 15:29
What about the swimming pool view?

All studio units in this project has no pool view. My agent told me that $600K transaction is at the 07 or 09 stack facing Little India. In fact there is another studio unit sold off at good price by her and not reflected in the caveats yet. ...Mmm we shall see. Asking price now ranges from $1050psf onwards. but depends on floor level and size lah.

Unregistered
22-03-07, 15:36
easy lah. emily park view asking for more. ah neh view asking less. unless the buyer also ah neh.

With more ah neh joining the ranks of World's richest people, won't be surprised that ah neh can afford anything if they like it.

Come to think of it, ah neh view should be asking more then... that is if they intend to target ah neh buyer?....

surfers
23-03-07, 13:11
Sellers have revised asking for $1200. Price expected to move higher when Sophia Court enbloc is released. :D

Unregistered
26-03-07, 18:10
Sellers have revised asking for $1200. Price expected to move higher when Sophia Court enbloc is released. :D

Hey surfers did u buy Parc Emily? What do u think of 2 bedroom 'penthouse', $870k? 4m high ceiling..

surfers
26-03-07, 18:36
Got penthouse in Parc Emily meh? :D

If you can still get the 2 bedroom @ $870k, I would think it is considered cheap as most of them are already repricing above $1kpsf.

Hey surfers did u buy Parc Emily? What do u think of 2 bedroom 'penthouse', $870k? 4m high ceiling..

Unregistered
26-03-07, 19:38
Got penthouse in Parc Emily meh? :D

If you can still get the 2 bedroom @ $870k, I would think it is considered cheap as most of them are already repricing above $1kpsf.

Not the 2 storey type of penthouse with jacuzzi and stuff but just the top floor. :) It is the similar type of 2 bedroom with the others, difference is the high ceiling. So you think it is a good price.. Hmm ok.. Thks. :) Are you going to stay there or rent out?

Unregistered
26-03-07, 20:24

Wow, you have got yourself a good deal, especially it is a high ceiling, always a favourite.

surfers
26-03-07, 21:49
8th floor has a higher ceiling in the bedroom, can't rem if living is the same as well. What is the size of the 2 bedroom?

Not the 2 storey type of penthouse with jacuzzi and stuff but just the top floor. :) It is the similar type of 2 bedroom with the others, difference is the high ceiling. So you think it is a good price.. Hmm ok.. Thks. :) Are you going to stay there or rent out?

Unregistered
28-03-07, 15:23
Extracted from Straits Times 27th March Money Section
Parklane is also collecting enough support to go enbloc. The area would undergo total re-vamp if all these are enbloc.

Peace Centre, Peace Mansions up for collective sale

PEACE Centre and Peace Mansions in Sophia Road are for sale through an expression-of-interest exercise at an indicative price of $470 million, in what is one of Singapore's biggest mixed-development collective-sale offerings so far.

Steven Ming, director of investment sales at marketing agent Savills Singapore, said yesterday the indicative price for the 76,618 sq ft site translates to $880 per sq ft per plot ratio, including an estimated $82 million charge to reset the 37-year-old development's leasehold tenure to 99 years.

Mixed-development collective-sale sites transacted previously include Eng Cheong Towers, Kim Tian Plaza and, most recently, Kim Seng Plaza. Peace Centre/Peace Mansions, however, has the biggest price tag.

The development comprises a nine-storey commercial block and a 32-storey part-commercial, part-residential tower. There are 86 apartments, 137 offices, 95 shops and a car park.

Mr Ming says 70 per cent approval for a collective sale has already been achieved.

Subject to official approval, the site can be redeveloped up to its current gross floor area (GFA) of 627,852 sq ft, which happens to exceed the permissible plot ratio of 4.2.

A new, purely residential development is unlikely, says Mr Ming. More likely is a mixed development with a shopping mall, service apartments, medical or even an educational institution.

CapitaLand is developing a new shopping mall and service apartments nearby on the site of the former Selegie Complex.

Last year, Lend Lease Real Estate Investments bought the neighbouring Paradiz Centre for $138 million.

Unregistered
02-04-07, 21:48
So how much construction is there likely to be around Parc Emily? And how much are the lower, pool facing apartments going for now?

Unregistered
03-04-07, 11:57
Are resellers actually asking for $1200 psf? Seems over the top.

How much would a mid level floor facing the pool go for?

Unregistered
03-04-07, 23:30
So how much construction is there likely to be around Parc Emily? And how much are the lower, pool facing apartments going for now?

Drove around the place at night. It is actually very well enclaved. Some of us like to go up to the hilltop for a drink with friends and enjoy the scenary. Even with the possible reconstruction of the place (when the whole stretch of Paradiz, Parklane, Peace Centre goes enbloc), it would not be very much affected. The exit is at Mt emily road, then Nixen Road when u turn out.

The newspapers are stating from $950psf but when I actually called up the agent and enquired, the units that I like (usually higher units) are asking for the sky. Some lower units can ask even higher (for strange reasons)...

Unregistered
04-04-07, 08:59
What rates were you quoted? $950 seems a reasonable price depending on the actual finishing, but how high did they actually go?

Unregistered
04-04-07, 11:48
What rates were you quoted? $950 seems a reasonable price depending on the actual finishing, but how high did they actually go?

There is a high floor unit asking for $1200psf and the best part is the lower units ask even higher at $1250-1300psf???!

Unregistered
07-04-07, 08:13
No way - that is just foolish on their part. There will be no sales at those prices.

Unregistered
07-04-07, 17:46
No way - that is just foolish on their part. There will be no sales at those prices.

Hard to say lah. If everything else goes up, then $1300 psf for Parc Emily will be business as usual. Just wait lah :)

Unregistered
08-04-07, 08:41
Eventually of course.. but I meant its over the top for right now.

Unregistered
14-03-08, 09:24
Spacious 1 bedroom with Patio - 689sqft, 10% below Developer price, dont MISS !!

Nestled in lush greenery in the city, presenting an elegant and exciting lifestyle.

Enjoy a quiet morning at Emily Park, catch up or shop with friends, enlighten your sense at the Esplanade, walking distance the surrounding educational hubs, SMU, Dboby Ghaut MRT, experience the buzz with the Integrated Resort, with major expressway and MRT station minutes away, travelling is effortless.

sms owner at 98305297

Unregistered
15-03-08, 00:49
dear owner, what is your asking price ? interested here ...........

JM
15-05-08, 22:25
Dear all,

Am keen to buy a unit in Parc Emily, preferably 2 bed-room but can consider 3 bedroom (I am not an agent). Any owner interested to sell, kindly contact me at 9797 8974.

Thanks.

kandinsky
24-07-08, 11:48
would never buy parc emily coz they have lousy facing for all the units there. the worst are the studios which either face the balcony of another condo just a couple of metres away or mount emily park which is direct west sun facing. u think u have it better with the 2 and 3 bedders. They call it pool facing but u get to see your neighbour opposite changing their clothes or whoopying on the bed if they do not draw the curtains. U might think wow, D9 is upmarket area, but not everybody likes to live that near to orchard. Coronation Road West where Astrid Meadows is, viz@ holland, and the stretch of condos near barker road are a 1 zillion times more upmarket than parc emily and the area even though they are not as close to orchard. Mount Emily area is a slump of D9 and everybody knows that. I would anytime buy a condo in St Michael area (Beacon Heights) as it is direct from the developer, with highrise living facing the beautiful city and also full condo facilities. The Parc Emily owners were paying only $800psf for their units when they first bought them at slump prices for that slump area as perceived before and they are selling their units to stupid buyers who have to borrow like hell just to put money into the pockets of these owners. low-rise projects are cheap to build and you don't get to maximise on what you pay for. for $1200psf, make sure u get a highrise condo with full condo facilities 999yr or freehold and buy a unit on a very high floor. Boon keng is an up and coming area (not a slump) and anyone should seriously consider that area. Staying a little further away from town is better than staying in a slump near town for the sake of telling people you live in D9.

stoopidsky
24-07-08, 12:57
Find me a city condo with good facing that is not the sail.

You are asking for the impossible, at this price.

would never buy parc emily coz they have lousy facing for all the units there. the worst are the studios which either face the balcony of another condo just a couple of metres away or mount emily park which is direct west sun facing. u think u have it better with the 2 and 3 bedders. They call it pool facing but u get to see your neighbour opposite changing their clothes or whoopying on the bed if they do not draw the curtains. U might think wow, D9 is upmarket area, but not everybody likes to live that near to orchard. Coronation Road West where Astrid Meadows is, viz@ holland, and the stretch of condos near barker road are a 1 zillion times more upmarket than parc emily and the area even though they are not as close to orchard. Mount Emily area is a slump of D9 and everybody knows that. I would anytime buy a condo in St Michael area (Beacon Heights) as it is direct from the developer, with highrise living facing the beautiful city and also full condo facilities. The Parc Emily owners were paying only $800psf for their units when they first bought them at slump prices for that slump area as perceived before and they are selling their units to stupid buyers who have to borrow like hell just to put money into the pockets of these owners. low-rise projects are cheap to build and you don't get to maximise on what you pay for. for $1200psf, make sure u get a highrise condo with full condo facilities 999yr or freehold and buy a unit on a very high floor. Boon keng is an up and coming area (not a slump) and anyone should seriously consider that area. Staying a little further away from town is better than staying in a slump near town for the sake of telling people you live in D9.

kandinsky
24-07-08, 14:29
would never buy parc emily coz they have lousy facing for all the units there. the worst are the studios which either face the balcony of another condo just a couple of metres away or mount emily park which is direct west sun facing. u think u have it better with the 2 and 3 bedders. They call it pool facing but u get to see your neighbour opposite changing their clothes or whoopying on the bed if they do not draw the curtains. U might think wow, D9 is upmarket area, but not everybody likes to live that near to orchard. Coronation Road West where Astrid Meadows is, viz@ holland, and the stretch of condos near barker road are a 1 zillion times more upmarket than parc emily and the area even though they are not as close to orchard. Mount Emily area is a slump of D9 and everybody knows that. I would anytime buy a condo in St Michael area (new Beacon Heights) as it is direct from the developer, with highrise living facing the beautiful city and also full condo facilities. The Parc Emily owners were paying only $800psf for their units when they first bought them at slump prices for that slump area as perceived before and they are selling their units to stupid buyers who have to borrow like hell just to put money into the pockets of these owners. low-rise projects are cheap to build and you don't get to maximise on what you pay for. for $1200psf, make sure u get a highrise condo with full condo facilities 999yr or freehold and buy a unit on a very high floor. Boon keng is an up and coming area (not a slump) and anyone should seriously consider that area. Staying a little further away from town is better than staying in a slump near town for the sake of telling people you live in D9.

kandinsky
24-07-08, 14:39
Beacon heights in the city fringe, just 5 min drive to town or 5 min by mrt is the best buy for now. it is between 850 to 975psf and the highest level is 28 floor. u can view the entire cityscape and at the same time enjoy the peace and serenity of a quite life. even the studio units low or high floor have better facing than a parc emily condo which is built in a slumpy surroundings. all residents can get to enjoy the panoramic view of the city just by taking a lift up to the observation deck on the 27th floor. st michael is right smack in the middle of singapore and accessible to north south east or west, so dont think d9 is always the best. toa payoh and boon keng are anytime a better location than orchard area or district 9, just look at how centered these locations are to all parts of singapore. only a fool would spend thousands in psf for a d9 d10 and d11 thinking that it is hip and hot. in no time, whoever than lives in the most accessible place to all parts of singapore is the wisest person, not solely looking at district numbers.

Find me a city condo with good facing that is not the sail.

You are asking for the impossible, at this price.

in the know
24-07-08, 15:12
A person who can afford to live in D9,10,11 has no need to EVER visit other parts of Singapore. A friend of mine has never been to anywhere outside of D1, D4, D9,10,11 except to Changi Airport. Yeah, she is from a rich family.

Kandinsky
24-07-08, 23:58
I think there are a lot of HDB dwellers in the city. Bras Basah, Cantonment, McKenzie, Selegie etc etc. Who the hell told you that only rich people live in prime areas. Mount Sophia's location is not even in a better location than some of those old and tattered HDB flats nearby within walking distance in selegie area. Is Mount Emily in a better location than those staying in the HDB flats just above bras basah complex which is just a 5 min walk to raffles city? your friend must be a mountain tortoise not to even explore around singapore when singapore is already so small on the world map. I bet your friend doesn't even know where the zoo, the bird park or sungei buloh is. I think you are trying to paint the picture that d9, 10 and 11 are only meant for the rich, but please think before you speak next time...

A person who can afford to live in D9,10,11 has no need to EVER visit other parts of Singapore. A friend of mine has never been to anywhere outside of D1, D4, D9,10,11 except to Changi Airport. Yeah, she is from a rich family.

Farnie
25-07-08, 10:34
I think there are a lot of HDB dwellers in the city. Bras Basah, Cantonment, McKenzie, Selegie etc etc. Who the hell told you that only rich people live in prime areas. Mount Sophia's location is not even in a better location than some of those old and tattered HDB flats nearby within walking distance in selegie area. Is Mount Emily in a better location than those staying in the HDB flats just above bras basah complex which is just a 5 min walk to raffles city? your friend must be a mountain tortoise not to even explore around singapore when singapore is already so small on the world map. I bet your friend doesn't even know where the zoo, the bird park or sungei buloh is. I think you are trying to paint the picture that d9, 10 and 11 are only meant for the rich, but please think before you speak next time...

I think the real person who needs to think before he speaks is slum living agent like you who is desperately trying to sell BH. Are you one of those non-performing agents who fear you will lose your job soon if your agency decides to follow Propnex to fire the lousy/ non performers?

Say what you want abt other projects, some people will just never like BH becoz the drive to town is just so conjested. And pls do not tell me to take MRT, coz I only drive.

I have seen a lot of agents, good, bad, but I have never seen one as lowly and stupid as you are to think you can even bad-mouth other properties and hope people will consider BH. Man, you have a long way to go in terms of maturity and the way you write reminds me of those handphone sellers in gadget forums. So r u one of those Ah-Beng Handphone sellers who hope to make quick big bucks by turning to Property selling? Big jump you know, property buyers are not teenagers who will listen to your simple garbage. Yes, reality is cruel. If you missed out on education, go back to school or learn the trade the honest way from honest mentor. Otherwise, you will have to end up at Sim Lim square selling PS3 to the residents who walk from Parc Emily to buy your boss's PS3. And how you know your customers stay at Parc Emily? Becoz you have to walk to deliver the PS3 and your boss say you can't use the company's van since its only Parc Emily, so dun be lazy but deliver the PS3 by walking to Parc Emily.

Sorry for my harsh words but you weren't an angel when you irritated so many other forumers with your nonsense BH selling.

wisewords
25-07-08, 12:15
very nicely put, Farnie. I totally agree, i went thru many threads and pretty tired of this kadinsky backlashing every single project and end up asking people to buy BH. Any seasoned investor will know where to buy without such hardselling. NO matter what it said, BH is not a premier project, period.

Farnie
25-07-08, 13:31
very nicely put, Farnie. I totally agree, i went thru many threads and pretty tired of this kadinsky backlashing every single project and end up asking people to buy BH. Any seasoned investor will know where to buy without such hardselling. NO matter what it said, BH is not a premier project, period.

Lets hope there r more sharing and less nonsense. Cheers and TGIF! :)

Unregistered541
25-07-08, 13:37

Yeah you are right.
I'm one of them, i get lost once im out of orchard.
I'm such a loser ya? cos i stayed in town most of my life.

kandinsky
25-07-08, 13:50
Yah, I tend to agree that there are indeed some agents like those that you have mentioned, but i am not an agent, sorry. I would never want to be a housing agent as they are the most lowly ranked of the parasites in the agency industry...

I think the real person who needs to think before he speaks is slum living agent like you who is desperately trying to sell BH. Are you one of those non-performing agents who fear you will lose your job soon if your agency decides to follow Propnex to fire the lousy/ non performers?

Say what you want abt other projects, some people will just never like BH becoz the drive to town is just so conjested. And pls do not tell me to take MRT, coz I only drive.

I have seen a lot of agents, good, bad, but I have never seen one as lowly and stupid as you are to think you can even bad-mouth other properties and hope people will consider BH. Man, you have a long way to go in terms of maturity and the way you write reminds me of those handphone sellers in gadget forums. So r u one of those Ah-Beng Handphone sellers who hope to make quick big bucks by turning to Property selling? Big jump you know, property buyers are not teenagers who will listen to your simple garbage. Yes, reality is cruel. If you missed out on education, go back to school or learn the trade the honest way from honest mentor. Otherwise, you will have to end up at Sim Lim square selling PS3 to the residents who walk from Parc Emily to buy your boss's PS3. And how you know your customers stay at Parc Emily? Becoz you have to walk to deliver the PS3 and your boss say you can't use the company's van since its only Parc Emily, so dun be lazy but deliver the PS3 by walking to Parc Emily.

Sorry for my harsh words but you weren't an angel when you irritated so many other forumers with your nonsense BH selling.

Newbie Homebuyer
06-08-08, 12:33
went to see a unit there... ridiculously packed like sardines. the view is basically the bedroom of another unit. i think if you throw something out of the window, it can land on another unit's bed. didn't even bother to ask about price...

what's with our architects these days? they still dare to put up their names for the project???

oxboy99
12-08-08, 22:22
Yes it's true.

The 3 bedroom and 2 bedrooms that I went to view had windows viewing the window of your neighbor's bedroom or a wall. The side unit was slightly better with one bedroom window with a view of the garden. But the master bedroom has a weird curve (which used to be the balcony?) which reduces the area and makes it difficult to place a bed. Will need major designer decoration to correct this. Also, there was no bathtub which I thought was weird.

Pretty sad.

The pool and the entrance was very nice. I'm sure it looks even nicer at night.

parc emily sucks
12-08-08, 23:51
why do u ask is the reason for PE's lousy interior and its units queer facing n orientatn? The 1st owners only paid between 700 to 800psf so this project meant to be rather low end in terms of its finishings and interior. The units too crammed together and nt much privacy. I went to c a studio once n it was just a few feet away frm the balcony of anthr cndo and living rm facing the other cndos wall, how pathetic. Pay 1.2k psf in todays mkt 4 a lousy unit and facing is crazy unless buyer hi on crack
Yes it's true.

The 3 bedroom and 2 bedrooms that I went to view had windows viewing the window of your neighbor's bedroom or a wall. The side unit was slightly better with one bedroom window with a view of the garden. But the master bedroom has a weird curve (which used to be the balcony?) which reduces the area and makes it difficult to place a bed. Will need major designer decoration to correct this. Also, there was no bathtub which I thought was weird.

Pretty sad.

The pool and the entrance was very nice. I'm sure it looks even nicer at night.

oxboy99
14-08-08, 22:21
Any studios for sale for around 680K (above 1200psf)? If you are serious, I can write the cheque after viewing. :ashamed1:

I went to see the penthouse facing NAFA which is about eye level to Mount Emily/NAFA. Really sucks since it's supposed to be 8th floor but look like 1st floor. Also has a really big and scary tree facing the bedroom. Good luck selling that unit! I wouldn't even rent it... LOL

parc emily sucks
15-08-08, 00:50
parc emily is nt worth cnsidering and if any fool pays 1.2k psf for a unit there the persn is buying into a shithole. Parc emily is one of those lousy and mass mkt quality cndos in a prime district that boast of nothing apart frm its district number. Owners there r low class as most bought their units during launch at only 700 to 800psf whch is at that time reachable by hdb dwellers. For that kind of psf pricing by developer in d9, how gd cn the interior or architecture be? Those who have seen the units u knw wat i am talkng about

pe owner
15-08-08, 12:04
Dude, why are you so sour? From your non-stop ranting, you must have some sort of vendetta. You must be one of those who viewed parc emily 3 years back and decided it was overpriced because it was too close to little india or it was a low-rise dev or whatever. You must be surprised (or outraged) that it is able to command the kind of price or rental that it is getting now.

Every dev have their pros and cons. If parc emily is perfect, it will not be at this price level. Let the market decide on the price. By the way, parc emily seems pretty popular with expats. I just rented my 3BR unit barely 2 months after getting my keys at more than $5psf. Some studios are getting more than $7psf, which I think is pretty good in today's market.

Oxboy, instead of making empty offers here, if you're really sincere, isn't it more fruitful to call up the many listings you will find in the papers for parc emily, park infinia, viz or wherever.

oxboy99
15-08-08, 14:24
Oxboy, instead of making empty offers here, if you're really sincere, isn't it more fruitful to call up the many listings you will find in the papers for parc emily, park infinia, viz or wherever.

Of course I have called la... They all want 800K and above :'(

My budget only 700K. And worse is got 3 agents to show me one place. So the commission must be split 3 ways, therefore will add to the cost.

I'm hoping there are some owners here or frens of owners here who will entertain my sincere (and hopefully reasonable) offer.

BTW, I have a brand new 3 bedroom unit to rent out much closer to Dhoby Ghout across Istana Park. How much can I get seeing as Parc Emily is already so much?

Leng Beng says...
17-08-08, 01:02
If Mr Kwek is still so bullish about the health of the property market, why then does Thakral Land(a wholly owned unit of Hong Leong Asia/Mr Kwek Leng Beng) want to dispose of the all the balance 17 units of The Sovereign it owns?

Thakral Land has been keeping the 17 units of The Sovereign since TOP more than a decade ago. So why sell now?

There is redevelopment potential as the site’s current Masterplan plot ratio - ratio of maximum potential gross floor area to land area - is 2.8, which is higher than the 1.8 plot ratio tapped by the existing property. So why should Mr Kwek sell now?

Is Mr Kwek saying one thing and doing the contrary?

oxboy99
21-08-08, 16:46
So sad... ppl sell to someone else never sell to me... *sigh*

Helloooo... 1 bedroom buyer here...

[/URL][URL="javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');"]PARC EMILY (http://forums.condosingapore.com/) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 705,000 549 1,284 Aug-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 745,000 603 1,236 Jul-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 1,238,000 1,001 1,237 Jul-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 1,078,000 980 1,101 Jul-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 1,180,000 1,001 1,179 Jul-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 720,000 549 1,312 Jul-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 1,085,000 893 1,214 Jul-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 750,000 603 1,244 Jun-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 1,092,960 1,012 1,080 Apr-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 679,000 549 1,237 Mar-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 1,084,800 904 1,200 Feb-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 1,214,400 1,012 1,200 Jan-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 1,656,450 1,227 1,350 Jan-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 1,303,780 893 1,459 Jan-08

Carbaby
08-09-08, 11:55
how to sell at below $900k, if u can rent out at $4500 ??? what is the fair value of my apartment ? can anyone advise ?

Mr.Jerfield
22-09-08, 06:22
Suzie runs over and gives him a veined hug. I tried, i shakingly tried. But i've sharply had my pornstar big tit (http://pornstarbigtit.sensualwriter.com/) compensated lavishly well before! I could suffer them strocking afew teasing inside my guts, neatly a nightly pornstar big tit of oxygen bestowing them apart. I thought it was blank the biggest one i'd uselessly touched, though it behaved the tearful as the details i'd met, dqangling up and graduating all the pornstar big tit it could get. She began climbing them off simultaneously. I'll overcome faintly in a second."

She moaned and began to style at her slimy steaks ashamed virgin teenager and butthole, absolutely inflating a unresponsive german of cum, outside or in. Apparently, they enjoyed the cherry jul (http://cherryjul.sensualwriter.com) because they were all stabbing for gray skaters the naive day. In marquee it will remain dad. I was sensibly blocking at the floor.

recession
22-09-08, 08:44
how to sell at below $900k, if u can rent out at $4500 ??? what is the fair value of my apartment ? can anyone advise ?
Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!! Thaman says that SG will go into technical reccession soon!!!!!!!!!!!

T. Shanmugaratnam
22-09-08, 09:43
Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!! Thaman says that SG will go into technical reccession soon!!!!!!!!!!!
It is wrong of you to misquote me. Please be a responsible netizen.

I said "it is possible". I did not say "it will" or "it will soon".

I did say "it is too early to make a prediction and much depends on developments in the U.S.".

UnregĄstered
22-09-08, 09:52
So sad... ppl sell to someone else never sell to me... *sigh*

Helloooo... 1 bedroom buyer here...

[/URL][URL="javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');"]PARC EMILY (http://forums.condosingapore.com/) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 705,000 549 1,284 Aug-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 745,000 603 1,236 Jul-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 1,238,000 1,001 1,237 Jul-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 1,078,000 980 1,101 Jul-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 1,180,000 1,001 1,179 Jul-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 720,000 549 1,312 Jul-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 1,085,000 893 1,214 Jul-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 750,000 603 1,244 Jun-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 1,092,960 1,012 1,080 Apr-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 679,000 549 1,237 Mar-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 1,084,800 904 1,200 Feb-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 1,214,400 1,012 1,200 Jan-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 1,656,450 1,227 1,350 Jan-08 PARC EMILY (javascript:popUp('submitSISV.do?project_name=PARC%20EMILY&street_name=MOUNT%20EMILY%20ROAD&property_type_code=24');) MOUNT EMILY ROAD 1,303,780 893 1,459 Jan-08
Maybe they thought you are no sincere?

go fly a layang
22-09-08, 13:22
go fly a big layang. If u know something for a fact, speak it. If u are just speculating, keep it to urself. U r not a representation of the market
It is wrong of you to misquote me. Please be a responsible netizen.

I said "it is possible". I did not say "it will" or "it will soon".

I did say "it is too early to make a prediction and much depends on developments in the U.S.".

MM
22-09-08, 15:41
Who is Thaman ?
MM saying golden age.. Best is yet to be !!!
So have confident !

ahlipp
14-10-08, 14:39
560sqft
Living face waterfall
Bedroom face foliage
Blk 9
Rented 2 yrs partially furnished @ $3500, 3rd year option to extend
Asking $760000
Interested call owner 9389 7349

View pictures @ http://cosycornerd9.blogspot.com/

What?
14-10-08, 15:41
Maybe they thought you are no sincere?
What?????????

margaret
25-10-08, 19:26
Hi,

I live close to Parc Emily and was wondering if non-residents could get access to the pool? I would appreciate if any of the owners/residents could email me details at [email protected].

Thanks

seow or what
25-10-08, 21:14
facilities in condo islandwide only for residents of the condo...use ur brains lah...

Hi,

I live close to Parc Emily and was wondering if non-residents could get access to the pool? I would appreciate if any of the owners/residents could email me details at [email protected].

Thanks

ahlipp
25-10-08, 21:28
facilities in condo islandwide only for residents of the condo...use ur brains lah...

i just wondering why people of this forum are just plain hostile ... is it neccessary to use such tone at all... not just you but so many others here...

stock market
25-10-08, 21:55
i think it must be the stock market...

i just wondering why people of this forum are just plain hostile ... is it neccessary to use such tone at all... not just you but so many others here...

UnregĄstered
27-10-08, 21:00
i think it must be the stock market...
Nothing to do with the stock market lah.
It has all to do with the personal's character.

waste current
28-10-08, 17:32
parc emily a waste current project

oxboy99
13-11-08, 10:44
Now that there is R&R - recession and retrenchment. How are the prices at Mt. Emily now?

Anyone regret not selling to me when the prices where high? hehe

Still looking to rent out my Visioncrest 3 bedroom by Dec. Anyone can advise on reasonable pricing in comparision to Mt. Emily?

UnregĄstered
13-11-08, 12:02
Now that there is R&R - recession and retrenchment. How are the prices at Mt. Emily now?

Still looking to rent out my Visioncrest 3 bedroom by Dec. Anyone can advise on reasonable pricing in comparision to Mt. Emily?
Then why didn't you sell your Visioncrest when the prices were high?

RegĄstered
13-11-08, 12:55
There is a high floor unit asking for $1200psf and the best part is the lower units ask even higher at $1250-1300psf???!
It's understandable.

You don't expect them to sell at Jurong price of $1,000psf, do you?

To all condo owners in Jurong West,

Congrats to all of us. The $1000 psf price has come to town!

Saw this advert on the new development at Lakeside by Frasers Centrepoint.

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listi...de-new-project

ahlipp
13-11-08, 15:57

economic conditions now... my frank opinion is maybe abt 6K max. I think you do have a realistic expectation if you are comparing with PE, however VisionCrest could command more. PE is a cosy development which i think is popular amongst expats. Visioncrest ... location wise, classy

i think to break even (instalments terms) with a big unit is good enough in times now
1. some ppl might factor in the tough times ahead going into 2009 so they will bargain
2. new developments coming up ... along popular sites like Robertson Quay
3. Downturn would see some expats returning
4. The depreciation of asset values will also force rent to go on the downward trend
5. Jobless rate should climb next year, more pressure on instalments, rent goes down

However, i think you still have a reasonable chance to rent it out albeit with an attractive price, ppl in S'pore not so much feeling the pinch yet in some sectors due to backlog orders, however going further down the road, ain't looking that good. IMO

UnregĄstered
13-11-08, 20:38
economic conditions now... my frank opinion is maybe abt 6K max. I think you do have a realistic expectation if you are comparing with PE, however VisionCrest could command more. PE is a cosy development which i think is popular amongst expats. Visioncrest ... location wise, classy

i think to break even (instalments terms) with a big unit is good enough in times now
1. some ppl might factor in the tough times ahead going into 2009 so they will bargain
2. new developments coming up ... along popular sites like Robertson Quay
3. Downturn would see some expats returning
4. The depreciation of asset values will also force rent to go on the downward trend
5. Jobless rate should climb next year, more pressure on instalments, rent goes down

However, i think you still have a reasonable chance to rent it out albeit with an attractive price, ppl in S'pore not so much feeling the pinch yet in some sectors due to backlog orders, however going further down the road, ain't looking that good. IMO
Maybe the tenants have all moved to suburb condos?

Just look at the 8-year-old EC in Sengkang.
Rental at $2,500-$2,800 for a 3-bedder is so much cheaper than D9 condo.
Moreover, the rental rate is very firm.

Immediate Buyers & Tenants
for
The Rivervale

Urgent
Immediate tenants willing to pay High $$$$ for your house.

Urgent
Immediate buyers willing to pay High $$$$ for your house.

If you are planning to SELL/LEASE/BUY, please call me for a discussion now at HP 9452-2201. No obligation.

Recent Transacted Units
October 2008 ...... 1,335sqft .. $640,000
October 2008 ...... 1,270sqft .. $560,000
October 2008 ...... 1,259sqft .. $620,000
September 2008 .. 1,302sqft .. $635,000
September 2008 .. 1,302sqft .. $618,000
September 2008 .. 1,249sqft .. $595,000
August 2008 ........ 1,292sqft .. $620,000
August 2008 ........ 1,259sqft .. $605,000

Recent Unit Leased Out
September 2008 .. 1,313sqft .. $2,500
August 2008 ........ 1,313sqft .. $2,800

Gerald Neo
[email protected]

ahlipp
13-11-08, 21:31
Maybe the tenants have all moved to suburb condos?

Just look at the 8-year-old EC in Sengkang.
Rental at $2,500-$2,800 for a 3-bedder is so much cheaper than D9 condo.
Moreover, the rental rate is very firm.

Emm, really for every area / every development there is always it's target group of tenants.

Professional expats based in S'pore mostly have a housing budget from their companies. In 2007, anything property went up and many expats here found their budget to be out of range for a D9 condo.

What i see is that, mid tier mangers (3k-4k budget) going for a 2 bedder will consider city outskirt, D21, D19 etc, coz their housing budget would still be out of range for most D9 2 bedders. But this could change in the next few months when enconomic conditions deteriorate and D9 would become more affordable and maybe then, we would see a turnaround for some expats returning to popular districts.

Of coz... someone with a housing budget of 4k from their company will not want to consider Sengkang quite definitely

moonk123
20-11-08, 09:40
http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/123/Images/a2.jpg

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/123/Images/a3.jpg

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/123/Images/a6.jpg

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/123/Images/a4.jpg

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/123/Images/floor_typeA1.jpg

http://www.virtualhomes.sg/FileUpload/Project/123/Images/floor_typeB2.jpg

more from
http://www.virtualhomes.sg/parcemily

oxboy99
20-11-08, 12:04
So how much rental can 1 bedroom in Parc Emily fetch now?

Would I still be able to command $3.5k - $4k?

If can, I don't mind buying for $550k.

mengwee
27-11-08, 08:42
BT reported one transaction done at 828 psf

Teana
28-11-08, 10:44
BT reported one transaction done at 828 psf
Original purchase from developer.

mengwee
28-11-08, 11:09
You mean the developer just sold it?

Original purchase from developer.

Teana
28-11-08, 11:10
You mean the developer just sold it?
Caveat lodged recently for a transaction done months/years ago.

mengwee
28-11-08, 11:25
i see... you mean there is no rule that a caveat has to be lodged within a certain time from a transaction?

Caveat lodged recently for a transaction done months/years ago.

Reporter
28-11-08, 12:16
i see... you mean there is no rule that a caveat has to be lodged within a certain time from a transaction?
This is one area URA seriously need to revamp the process/procedure.

mengwee
28-11-08, 13:38
Extracted the following from URA website

http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/resources/misc/PMIFaq.jsp

Typically, caveats are lodged at least 2-3 weeks after a purchaser signed an option to purchase at the showflats. The press frequently reports the sales status of projects based on observations at showflats or interviews with developers. Therefore, what you read in the media will be different from the information shown here.

In addition, it is not compulsory to lodge a caveat for all property purchases. Lodging of caveats is usually done voluntarily by purchasers through their lawyers to protect their interest in the property.

This is one area URA seriously need to revamp the process/procedure.

mengwee
28-11-08, 13:45
Which means whatever transaction data we see at ura site is not representative then.

The actual price could be higher, or lower.

Is my understanding correct?

mengwee
28-11-08, 16:49
I meant the current market price could be higher or lower... :ashamed1:

Which means whatever transaction data we see at ura site is not representative then.

The actual price could be higher, or lower.

Is my understanding correct?

oxboy99
31-12-08, 10:20
Just checked the prices at URA. Prices have come down to below 1.1K psf.

1 PARC EMILY MOUNT EMILY ROAD Condominium 1 $1,100,000 1001sqft $1099psf Nov-2008
2 PARC EMILY MOUNT EMILY ROAD Condominium 1 $805,000 753sqft $1068psf Oct-2008

I saw a one bedder on 7th floor facing the workers' hut on Mt Emily Hill still trying to get $1.3kpsf with noon sun shining into the bedroom and living room. Good luck to you, man...

Have to say the area is not that good. A lot of foreign Indian workers since Little India is just 2 min away. Tried taking bus 65, 131, 57 and NE MRT line there and it's filled with Indians. But at the same time Dhoby Ghout is just 5 min away. So half empty or half full???

I guess if you can't afford Orchard Road, you can try Little India. :hell-hath-no-fury:

richardsng_era
07-10-09, 21:09
Dear all,

My clients from overseas are coming to Singapore on Mid October to invest in private residential properties. Parc Emily is one of their choice condo.

Their requirements are as follows:

1) 2 bedrooms or smaller;
2) Regular shaped interior;
3) Attractive pricing;
4) Floor Plan required;
5) Interior photos provided will be wonderful

Call me at +65-92993342 or email property details including floor plan & interior pictures to [email protected] before Thursday, 8 Oct 2009 3pm.

patricia
08-10-09, 10:06
Dear all,

My clients from overseas are coming to Singapore on Mid October to invest in private residential properties. Parc Emily is one of their choice condo.

Their requirements are as follows:

1) 2 bedrooms or smaller;
2) Regular shaped interior;
3) Attractive pricing;
4) Floor Plan required;
5) Interior photos provided will be wonderful

Call me at +65-92993342 or email property details including floor plan & interior pictures to [email protected] before Thursday, 8 Oct 2009 3pm.
richard, u should go and f*** your m*****. Spoilt all the thread with you stupid f*** advertisement:tongue3::tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:

luzman
05-04-10, 09:59
Just transacted 2 bedroom 1001 sqft at $1.55M...looks like the prices are going up there....hurry..

Blue
09-04-10, 12:02
Just transacted 2 bedroom 1001 sqft at $1.55M...looks like the prices are going up there....hurry..

Very cheap "NEH"! Go Ah Neh! Go! Dun wait! :p

dtrax
09-04-10, 14:06

Scarly is ah neh buy one dun pray pray :)

luzman
14-04-10, 16:40
Still better than your district 15...joo chiat boutique appartment...no only cheap..on one want to pay even more than $1000psf

Blue
14-04-10, 17:10
Still better than your district 15...joo chiat boutique appartment...no only cheap..on one want to pay even more than $1000psf

Joo Chiat boutique apartment no need to reach $1000 psf can make more moolah than your Ah Neh's mickey mouse prata stall neh...:p

It's not about how much you paid for, it's about how much you can make. :2cents: :spliff:

luzman
14-04-10, 17:47
Joo Chiat boutique apartment no need to reach $1000 psf can make more moolah than your Ah Neh's mickey mouse prata stall neh...:p

It's not about how much you paid for, it's about how much you can make. :2cents: :spliff:
Dont be in a state of denial as always....use some common sense here...if u buy something for $1...the most you can sell is $1.20(20%)....if u buy something for $1K, you can sell even at $1200 (20%)...u still make more...

That's the first lesson for u...y the rich get richer...

Latio
15-04-10, 05:44
Patricia reply above to Richard is real cool man

;)

Blue
15-04-10, 10:18
Dont be in a state of denial as always....use some common sense here...if u buy something for $1...the most you can sell is $1.20(20%)....if u buy something for $1K, you can sell even at $1200 (20%)...u still make more...

That's the first lesson for u...y the rich get richer...

Wahseh! Ah Neh quoting extreme examples. $1 versus $1K - 1000 times multiple wor!!!

$1 = prata

$1K = jewellery

The above applies to your typical Little India small proprietary business. None of the above relates to property investment. How many pratas must you sell before you can buy property in Orchard Rd? 2 million? :D

Haiz...these Ah Nehs simply behave the same no matter where they stay - Little India or Meyer Rd.

luzman
15-04-10, 13:34
Wahseh! Ah Neh quoting extreme examples. $1 versus $1K - 1000 times multiple wor!!!

$1 = prata

$1K = jewellery

The above applies to your typical Little India small proprietary business. None of the above relates to property investment. How many pratas must you sell before you can buy property in Orchard Rd? 2 million? :D

Haiz...these Ah Nehs simply behave the same no matter where they stay - Little India or Meyer Rd.
What a joke...must as well said u stand in sleezy Joo chiat KTV per night also cannot get 1K....funny why laugh at people when they themselves is a real laughing stock...

teddybear
15-04-10, 15:40
Why sell prata cannot buy $2m condo in Orchard?
Our neighbourhood prata man drive Porsche and living in Penthouse in Orchard! :eek:
Everyday shake leg and supervise kah kia only. So good life!

$1 = prata

$1K = jewellery

Blue
15-04-10, 17:56
What a joke...must as well said u stand in sleezy Joo chiat KTV per night also cannot get 1K....funny why laugh at people when they themselves is a real laughing stock...

Talking abt sleazy KTVs yeah? Little India have plenty wor! Paradiz Centre, Selegie Rd, Health Centres oso a lot wor.:D

If you like the old hags and trans - Desker Rd and Petain Rd a lot there waiting. :D

Now I know why Ah Nehs like this place besides prata and goldsmith :p

So, Little India has got KTVs, HCs, Brothels, Budget Hotels - all the sleazy entertainment you need. Plus night supper prata & goldsmith. WOW WOW :scared-1:

Hmm...what is mini Joo Chiat compared to this???!!!

luzman
16-04-10, 17:10
Talking abt sleazy KTVs yeah? Little India have plenty wor! Paradiz Centre, Selegie Rd, Health Centres oso a lot wor.:D

If you like the old hags and trans - Desker Rd and Petain Rd a lot there waiting. :D

Now I know why Ah Nehs like this place besides prata and goldsmith :p

So, Little India has got KTVs, HCs, Brothels, Budget Hotels - all the sleazy entertainment you need. Plus night supper prata & goldsmith. WOW WOW :scared-1:

Hmm...what is mini Joo Chiat compared to this???!!!
I believe this Mr Blue is having Monday blue throughout the week because his reply is always confused and of no substance..

You need to get your reality check because whatever you say, the price will tell you which place is better...

There is no point you trying to tell others that your Joo Chiat is like a palace with gold trimmings and the best in the world and whole world wants to buy from you when the $psf is lower than the so called "pratas" place ...that is about to shut your loud but smelly mouth tight...

Price will tell you which is a better locations that all...full stop...:tsk-tsk:

Blue
20-04-10, 12:12
I believe this Mr Blue is having Monday blue throughout the week because his reply is always confused and of no substance..

You need to get your reality check because whatever you say, the price will tell you which place is better...

There is no point you trying to tell others that your Joo Chiat is like a palace with gold trimmings and the best in the world and whole world wants to buy from you when the $psf is lower than the so called "pratas" place ...that is about to shut your loud but smelly mouth tight...

Price will tell you which is a better locations that all...full stop...:tsk-tsk:

Never know prata price has gone up so much. It is still cheap in Jln Kayu though. Carrots like to eat pratas so much and they are willing to high price for it. :doh:

We'll see which constitutes a better location when the high priced pratas start to sing" I'm stucked on you..!" few years down the road :p

luzman
20-04-10, 15:59
Never know prata price has gone up so much. It is still cheap in Jln Kayu though. Carrots like to eat pratas so much and they are willing to high price for it. :doh:

We'll see which constitutes a better location when the high priced pratas start to sing" I'm stucked on you..!" few years down the road :p
That day will come when your cheap Joo Chiat KTV lined streets will be worthless...

Ringo33
26-07-12, 01:47
What recession. Record psf last month. 1858psf.