PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Yishun Condos

calebkoh
22-07-08, 02:12
Hi,

I have the following for sale.

Lilydale:

CONDO EXEC 3+1 rms. Sale: $570K. Well Kept, NS facing. Built-in: 1195 sq.ft.Euphony Gardens:

CONDO 4+1 rms. Sale: F/facilities, Unblock, Greenery, Neg..
Built-in: 1442 sq.ft.Sembawang Cottage:

Block 369, Sale: $6XXK listed on 11/07/2008. Marble Flr, Rental.
Built-in: 1259 sq.ft.Interested can PM or email me at [email protected] (http://forums.condosingapore.com/)

Thanks

Caleb Koh
PropNex

Reporter
01-03-10, 23:15
Wow!
Going-9-year-old Euphony Gardens has set a nëw hïgh of $634 psf!
Cool!

Euphony Gardens
Address ............................ psf ............ Area ........ Price ......... Contract Date
13 Jalan Mata Ayer #01-72 .... $634 psf .... 883 sqft .... $560,000 .... 3 Feb 10

i30yishun
01-03-10, 23:30
570k for a 1195sqft unit at Lilydale is quite cheap in today's market? No?

Condorich
02-03-10, 07:37
570k for a 1195sqft unit at Lilydale is quite cheap in today's market? No?

It depends on the facing... face the rubbish center or near to it or low floor units with afternoon sun and poor condition of the home.

In General... anything below $600k there now is a good deal.

rambo6
03-05-10, 14:26
this is funny.!! You guys are commenting on a 2yr old thread if you haven't noticed.:D

Reporter
03-05-10, 15:47
Going-9-year-old Euphony Gardens has set a nëw hïgh of $732 psf!

Euphony Gardens
Address ............................ psf ............ Area ........ Price ......... Contract Date
13 Jalan Mata Ayer #04-72 .... $721 psf .... 732 sqft .... $530,000 .... 12 Feb 10

mantrix
03-05-10, 16:10
Issit 721 or 732? Ur post is confusing - 732 sf is not 732psf...

Going-9-year-old Euphony Gardens has set a nëw hïgh of $732 psf!

Euphony Gardens
13 Jalan Mata Ayer #04-72 .... $721 psf .... 732 sqft .... $530,000 .... 12 Feb 10

Reporter
03-05-10, 20:12
Issit 721 or 732? Ur post is confusing - 732 sf is not 732psf...Neither. What's happening?

Everyone, sorry for the mistake. I will repost.

Reporter
03-05-10, 20:13
Going-9-year-old Euphony Gardens has set a nëw hïgh of $724 psf!

Euphony Gardens
13 Jalan Mata Ayer #04-72 .... $724 psf .... 732 sqft .... $530,000 .... 12 Feb 10

proud owner
04-05-10, 02:52
Going-9-year-old Euphony Gardens has set a nëw hïgh of $724 psf!

Euphony Gardens
13 Jalan Mata Ayer #04-72 .... $724 psf .... 732 sqft .... $530,000 .... 12 Feb 10
'

ahahahh thanks reporter

i cant help but think of someone we all know

CJ Yung P H . .
DONT ARGUE ..I WILL UP THE FINE !!!!!

proud owner
04-05-10, 02:55
'

ahahahh thanks reporter

i cant help but think of someone we all know

CJ Yung P H . .
DONT ARGUE ..I WILL UP THE FINE !!!!!

oh i heard a few years back he bought property(ies ? ) in Shanghai ..

probably want to move there to retire ... in case ex convict want to whack him up??? ahhaahh

Eric19
04-05-10, 11:36
dear all

am looking at euphony as my next nesting ground, like the place for its low rise units, quiet, not too many units (304).

appreciate if anyone here can share with me about this place. pros and cons. the only cons i discoverd lately is the opening of the 24 hour mama shop at the road junction which is creating a traffic problem along the road.

thanks

devilplate
04-05-10, 12:08
dear all

am looking at euphony as my next nesting ground, like the place for its low rise units, quiet, not too many units (304).

appreciate if anyone here can share with me about this place. pros and cons. the only cons i discoverd lately is the opening of the 24 hour mama shop at the road junction which is creating a traffic problem along the road.

thanks

U may want to explore more options at Northwoods?? Its FH and much newer..Did a check...u maybe able to get below 750psf. Gd luck in ur house hunting :cheers6:

Eric19
04-05-10, 12:12
U may want to explore more options at Northwoods?? Its FH and much newer..Did a check...u maybe able to get below 800psf. Gd luck in ur house hunting :cheers6:

Thanks DP,

did consider NW but its currently out of our budget, NW was our first choice, to be away from the hustle and bustle and yet near to the new KTP hospital, but alas, funds was the main issue. :)

you have any feedback on euphony ?

zzz1
04-05-10, 12:18
dear all

thanks

The A & A coffee shop used to operate further down the road , near to the Cheong pang nasi lemak…they serve 24 hrs but no beer or liqure…so don’t think u get rowdy ppl around..

Don think the traffic will be much a problem….Night have frequents of Cisco police enforcing traffic that stretch…plus you don park outside…

Ann la..

Can consider Seletaris,,,FH going around 600 plus psf now..if budget permit...

devilplate
04-05-10, 12:24
Thanks DP,

did consider NW but its currently out of our budget, NW was our first choice, to be away from the hustle and bustle and yet near to the new KTP hospital, but alas, funds was the main issue. :)

you have any feedback on euphony ?

Frankly, I nvr visit Euphony b4. Somehow, it resembles some other projects like Changi green. Laid Back and serene. The facade got a little English touch to it which i find it quite appealing. Yes, it is very prudent of u to stick closely to ur budget. :)

Since it is more den 7yo...u may want to watch out for the condition of the unit. Focus on the bathroom areas to look out for any possible leakage. Other stuff u can touch up urself...Leaking is a headache. Hope it helps.

Eric19
04-05-10, 12:31
hi zz and dp

thanks for your valuable input, did consider selataris but somehow, euphony has a better attraction (can't expalin why) :) . maybe its quiter .

was there on sat night, A&A, the stretch of cars lined all the way into euphony entrance....good for residents who like late night supper though :) just a short walk out and you can have a good meal.

as for leaking pipes, yes, i will definately look out when viewing. am looking at a top floor unit.....

devilplate
04-05-10, 12:55
hi zz and dp

thanks for your valuable input, did consider selataris but somehow, euphony has a better attraction (can't expalin why) :) . maybe its quiter .

was there on sat night, A&A, the stretch of cars lined all the way into euphony entrance....good for residents who like late night supper though :) just a short walk out and you can have a good meal.

as for leaking pipes, yes, i will definately look out when viewing. am looking at a top floor unit.....

u r wc

All the best :)

mantrix
04-05-10, 19:20
hi zz and dp

Hi Eric, I can advise - walked in there recently with wife and were not stopped by guards (too many people I guess)

My observations:

Outside - too many cars because of new Muslim restaurant A&A -could pose a problem if you want to enter the car park - also not good if your unit faces the road.

Inside - old European charm - one thing i noticed was the huge amount of (wasted) space - there are many features (huge fountain, yet with a barrier around it, a piper statue occupying substantial space etc)

2 tennis courts and plenty of BBQ pits ensured the night activity is fairly rowdy (we went there in the evening to have a look-see for investment - it was rather noisy - kids used one tennis court as a playground and throngs of people milled around the BBQ pits. Also encountered a chinese man blasting ancient Mandarin songs on his radio lounging by the pool))

The pool is small for a development of this size - it's more of a leisure pool so for serious swimmers they might have to go elsewhere.

Another thing i noticed was there once you get through the main or side entrance, there is nothing to prevent you from accessing the units - there is no additional security gate (unlike most condos) so this is similar to HDB to that sense. The unit layouts seem rather conventional so that is OK, though the ceilings did not seem that high (was looking at ground floor units)

The development is considered fairly young but I get the impression the materials have faded quite a bit - I would not have been surprised if someone told me the development was more than 15 years old!

Of course these are my thoughts - if you want a view from the other side of the coin h88 has a review of this place (link below)

http://http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Condo+Photo+Review%3A+Euphony+Gardens/ (http://http//www.h88.com.sg/article/Condo+Photo+Review%3A+Euphony+Gardens/)

Latest psf stands at 724psf - for that then just TOP'ed Northwood nearby, far away from traffic, seems like a much better bargain as some units are being sold for 750psf still (maybe even lower?)

Else Sensoria, with its FH status and close to Sembawang Shopping Centre, also makes sense - I would not recommend Seletaris as it's similar to Euphony.

My :2cents:

:cheers6:

Eric19
05-05-10, 17:21
Hi mantrix

Thanks for your insight, it was very enlightening.:) i do share some of your views especially the one on parking outside the road. Yes, it does block the entrance to EG, but I guess sooner or later, cisco will pay more regular visit once residents complain.

The unit i am looking at is facing the other end, and i am aware of the noise from the main road and also the tennis court, bbq pit etc. pool wise i am quite alright with it as long as it not too crowded. yes, the loud music from the old man with his radio was rather odd. guess, he's always there in the evening.....we saw him on both occassion when we visited the place.

due to budget, we can only set our sights on EG currently, and my wife likes the old european charm, "feeling" ....:) . i also like the basement carpark where you can park below your unit and just take the lift up provided if you are lucky to get a lot. but i find the gym very odd, located at the basement carpark :doh: . maybe they ran out of space on the surface level :confused:

as for the guards, we were stop twice upon entering...guess its all the same with most condo guards. i have been to a few others and was also let in easily.

getting close to our choice....lets's see how it goes.

mantrix
03-11-10, 12:37
Hope you got a unit already Eric...maybe you can give some advice to home-seeker Sgysfj? :cool:

Eric19
03-11-10, 15:55
:)
Hope you got a unit already Eric...maybe you can give some advice to home-seeker Sgysfj? :cool:

Already did....:) :)

mantrix
03-11-10, 18:34

Already did....:) :)

maybe can share your experience? We are all keen to know :)

Eric19
19-11-10, 13:30
maybe can share your experience? We are all keen to know :)

here goes....

Pros:
Clean, quiet, small development, away from the hustle & bustle, fresh air, convenient parking, like the garden theme & cottage style architecture.

Cons:
No amenities (nearest is about 500m away), No MRT (shortest walking distance is 1.2km), coffee shop creates road congestions due to illegal parking, chopper noise can be quite irritating at times, high price (should be cheaper now).