PDA

View Full Version : The Vertis @ Amber Garden

lionelcher
27-07-08, 00:31
Hi All,
I have a 1 bedroom for sale at The Vertis!

It is a good investment! Do not miss! Asking $853800 freehold

Project Name:
VERTIS
Address:
20 Amber Gardens
Developer:
Hbo Investments Pte Ltd (wheelock Properties)
District: 15
Year Completed: 2008
Tenure: Freehold
Total Units: 42
Vertis is a stylish 42-unit freehold development located in the prestigious East Coast district. Fluid, modern lines are employed, reflecting the philosophy of modern living. With commanding views, elegant finishes and designer fittings from renowned brands, your home at Vertis will exude a harmonious blend of comfort and sophistication.

Vertis provides a prized location that balances your desire for exclusivity and privacy with your need for convenience. The famed food haven of Katong is nearby; the myriad attractions of Parkway Parade is in close proximity; your children's educational needs are enviably addressed by the many good schools in the vicinity. And for those inclined towards sports and outdoor activities, the popular beaches of nearby East Coast park will serve the perfect backdrop for a good workout and endless adventures.

Only 8 minutes away from the CBD and 12 minutes from the hustle of Orchard Road, access is convenient with major highways and arterial roads within easy reach.

Call me for more detail!
Lionel Cher

noblebaby
27-07-08, 14:19
Hi All,
I have a 1 bedroom for sale at The Vertis!

It is a good investment! Do not miss! Asking $853800 freehold

Project Name:
VERTIS
Address:
20 Amber Gardens
Developer:
Hbo Investments Pte Ltd (wheelock Properties)
District: 15
Year Completed: 2008
Tenure: Freehold
Total Units: 42
Vertis is a stylish 42-unit freehold development located in the prestigious East Coast district. Fluid, modern lines are employed, reflecting the philosophy of modern living. With commanding views, elegant finishes and designer fittings from renowned brands, your home at Vertis will exude a harmonious blend of comfort and sophistication.

Vertis provides a prized location that balances your desire for exclusivity and privacy with your need for convenience. The famed food haven of Katong is nearby; the myriad attractions of Parkway Parade is in close proximity; your children's educational needs are enviably addressed by the many good schools in the vicinity. And for those inclined towards sports and outdoor activities, the popular beaches of nearby East Coast park will serve the perfect backdrop for a good workout and endless adventures.

Only 8 minutes away from the CBD and 12 minutes from the hustle of Orchard Road, access is convenient with major highways and arterial roads within easy reach.

Call me for more detail!
Lionel Cher

CANOT HOLD ANYMORE? HOUSE PRICE FALLING, REDUCE YOUR PRICE BEFORE YOU MAKING HUGE LOSS! I WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU IF 780K

Unregistered0001
27-07-08, 19:22
NO WAIT! I take it from him at 785k! haha...

CANOT HOLD ANYMORE? HOUSE PRICE FALLING, REDUCE YOUR PRICE BEFORE YOU MAKING HUGE LOSS! I WILL TAKE IT FROM YOU IF 780K

namdam
27-07-08, 20:32
NO WAIT! I take it from him at 785k! haha...

over supply looms at amber. read sunday times

bliss
27-07-08, 20:59
I'll take at 785.1K

lionelcher
28-07-08, 08:24
i'm not joking guys.....
Really serious seller..

kalumder
29-03-09, 00:52
Does anyone have a link which contains the floorplans of vertis?

nochoice
03-04-09, 17:58
Does anyone have any comment on this project, have some interest since OA price is getting sky high.

kalumder
03-04-09, 18:48
Does anyone have any comment on this project, have some interest since OA price is getting sky high.

from the pictures it seems that the finish is good. Bathroom, kitchen look better than for example Esta. I was wondering if next to Vertis, Aristo was being built. So you might have to endure construction noise. That would be a negative for a while.