PDA

View Full Version : Miro (D11, Freehold, Far East Organization)

mr funny
28-08-08, 10:36
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/suite/story/0,4574,294318,00.html?

Published August 28, 2008

Developers weigh odds for launches after Ghost Month

Some may want to test market now rather than risk deterioration in sentiment

By KALPANA RASHIWALA

(SINGAPORE) Some developers have been quietly oiling their launch machinery in the past few weeks as they get ready for previews and launches, especially with the Hungry Ghosts Month ending this Saturday.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2008-08-28/BT_IMAGES_KRNEW28.jpg
Boulevard Vue's facade will be designed by well-known Japanese interior designer Super Potato. The freehold project's 26 apartments (one per floor) are about 4,500 sq ft each, while the two duplex penthouses occupying the top four levels are 8,000-plus sq ft and 11,000-plus sq ft.

With the property outlook expected to worsen before it gets better, there may just be an incentive for some to launch their projects sooner - or wait it out till late-2009/2010, a seasoned property consultant told BT.

Another consultant, Knight Frank executive director Peter Ow, said: 'Whatever name you call it - preview, private invitation, etc, the aim is for developers to test the market. If the response is sufficient at the price they want, they'll begin sales. If the response isn't up to what they want, they won't sell. As a developer, you don't want to risk launching a project, selling a few units and getting stuck.'

Projects that have begun to be previewed this month include Far East Organization's 85-unit freehold Miro at the corner of Lincoln and Keng Lee roads (at an average $1,600 per square foot) and a 54-unit cluster housing project at Greenwood Avenue. Units in the 103-year leasehold development range from 3,000 to 3,700 sq ft.

Over at Nathan Road, Tat Aik Group has been inviting potential buyers to view Nathan Residences, a 91-unit freehold project priced at around $2,000 psf on average.

Keppel Land is also expected to release this weekend in Hong Kong and Singapore about 30-40 units under the next phase of Reflections at Keppel Bay.

The average price is expected to be similar to the earlier phase launched around April last year, at about $1,800 to $2,000 psf. Deferred payment is expected to continue to be offered.

Hong Fok Corporation's 360-unit Concourse Skyline apartments at Beach Road, KepLand's 56-unit freehold Madision Residence near the junction of Bukit Timah and Keng Chin roads, and City Developments Ltd's The Arte at Thomson are understood to be other projects that could hit the market soon.

In the high-end segment - where sentiment is weakest - Far East Organization, which has already sold two units at its 28-unit luxury development Boulevard Vue at Cuscaden Road, opened its showflat for the project recently and is expected to step up marketing activity.

The project's 26 apartments (one per floor) are about 4,500 sq ft each, while the two duplex penthouses occupying the top four levels are 8,000-plus sq ft and 11,000-plus sq ft. Prices for low- and mid-level units in the 33-storey freehold project range from $3,600 psf to $3,900 psf.

BT understands the price tag for the bigger penthouse will likely be around the $4,500 psf mark, working out to an absolute sum of about $50 million. If achieved, the absolute amount would set a new record for a penthouse in Singapore.

Boulevard Vue's facade will be designed by well-known Japanese interior designer Super Potato. BT understands that the unit layouts will be customised to buyers' preference.

A critical factor affecting developers' launch decisions is pricing, given the bearish sentiment.

'Pricing will be more realistic for fresh launches, but for projects released earlier, it would be difficult for established developers to trim prices without upsetting earlier buyers, especially VIPs,' the seasoned property consultant said.

Agreeing, Jones Lang LaSalle Singapore's residential head Jacqueline Wong said: 'Such developers may just hold the remaining units in the project if necessary and have another shot at selling them upon the project's completion. For new projects too, the financially stronger players can hold off developing for a while.

'However, developers who are fairly new or need the cashflow will have to be realistic in their pricing and will be more amenable to negotiating with buyers.'

Another industry observer said that instead of outright price cuts, it may be easier for developers to attract new buyers into existing projects by offering furnishing vouchers, guaranteed yields (for newly completed projects) or arranging for attractive mortgage packages.

A mid-sized developer said: 'We have to accept the fact that prices have to be marked to market; otherwise we can't sell enough units to generate the required cashflow. For sites bought within the past 12 months, developers would need to sell at least 50 per cent of the development to generate sufficient cashflow to finance the project's construction - taking into account high land price paid and rising construction costs, among other factors.'

mr funny
28-08-08, 10:47
http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/miro.jpg

mr funny
02-09-08, 10:05
http://www.straitstimes.com/Money/Story/STIStory_274328.html

Sep 2, 2008 Tuesday

Developers starting to preview projects

With Hungry Ghost month over, condo projects being launched to test market

By Fiona Chan, Property Reporter

http://www.straitstimes.com/STI/STIMEDIA/image/20080901/ST_IMAGES_FIOLAUNCH.jpg
An artist's impression of Reflections at Keppel Bay. Units in a new tower block there were released for sale over the weekend. -- PHOTO: KEPPEL CORP

NOW that Hungry Ghost month is over, property developers are starting to line up project previews and launches to test the market.

Keppel Land released a new high-rise tower block at its Reflections at Keppel Bay on the weekend, putting up a third of the block's 83 units for sale in Singapore and Hong Kong.

About 10 apartments have been sold since Saturday, at an average of just over $2,000 per sq ft (psf). Prices range from $1,500 to $2,300 psf, depending on the floor and the view.

A two-bedroom apartment on a low floor would cost about $1.5 million, according to property agents. Reflections has a total of 1,129 units in six high-rise tower blocks and 11 low-rise villa blocks.

Also on the weekend, Far East Organization invited interested buyers to its showflat for Miro in Lincoln Road, which sources say will be launched in about two weeks.

The freehold 85-unit development is priced at around $1,700 per sq ft (psf) on average, they said. Prices start at about $1.6 million for a one-bedroom studio loft of 990 sq ft.

Also available in the 32-storey tower are two-bedroom units of 1,302 sq ft and three-bedroom lofts at more than 1,600 sq ft.

A boutique project at nearby Moulmein Road starts previews this weekend with plans for a launch next Monday.

Mulberry Tree has 32 freehold units and a 'retro-style' facade, said an agent marketing the development. Indicative prices have been set at $1,300 to $1,500 psf. They start at less than $700,000 for the smallest apartment.

Agents said the two-bedroom flats, of about 710 sq ft each, would cost around $900,000. The project is forecast to be completed at the end of 2011.

Developer Hong Fok is expected to preview its Concourse Skyline in Beach Road later this month. Prices are likely to range from $1,600 to $2,000 psf, with two-bedroom units priced upwards of $1.8 million, The Straits Times understands.

The 360-unit development is slated to be completed in 2013.

Tat Aik Group has also started to preview its Nathan Residences, which will be developed on the former Nathan Court in Nathan Road.

Sales are expected to start this week, with prices in the region of $2,000 psf, said marketing agents. One-bedroom units will start at $1.2 million and two-bedroom apartments are likely to go for $1.6 million.

[email protected]

propertysale01
02-05-09, 15:29
http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/miro.jpg

Miro - Indulgence in Barcelonian art living

A loft at the Miro

With its air lofts and pristine lines, Miro is minimalist chic at its best. Text Lynn Seah

It is easy to see why it’s not just artists and Bohemians who find lofts appealing. The high ceilings and well-lit interiors so beloved of painters are also alluring to anyone who loves large, fluid spaces and the possibilities they offer.

It is an attractive style of living that is available at Miro. Far East Organisation’s upcoming project in the Newton area. Featuring 85 freedhold units, all with double volume site at the junction of Keng Lee and Lincoln roads.
The sense of space in the airy lofts, which range from 99sqft for a one-bedroom to 5,800 sq ft for a loft penthouse is, accentuated by balconies that extend from the living rooms and master bedrooms, giving each home a private outdoor space.

The outdoors is further integrated into the development through each seven landscaped terraces, located at four-storey intervals on the 31-storey tower. Residents can chat over cuppa in the garden pavilions of these sky terraces, which come equipped with pantry facilities.

Amenities on the first and second floors provide more opportunities for interaction. There’s a fitness area, children’s playground and dog run on the first floor, and those who prefer more relaxing pursuits can head for the spa pools, massage suits and Vichy showers on the second floor. The second floor also has a barbecue and outdoor dining deck where residents can entertain guests.

With delightful shared spaces like these, home owners may well be tempted to treat them like as an extension of their living rooms. Indeed, Miro was designed to facilitate socializing and active healthy living.

As ample light streams through its windows, balconies and sky gardens, Miro offers creative home owners and inviting canvas on which to stretch out their ideal habitat. The color and greenery from the garden terraces that punctuate the tower at regular intervals, and the interplay of light and shadow created by the recesses, ledges and balconies on the façade, also add interest to the clean lines of the building.

Vibrant, bright and spacious, plus an enviable location close to several prestigious schools, Orchard Road and the shopping and dining hub of Novena – the draw of Miro is almost too picture perfect to resist. LM>

FACILITIES

1st Storey
Outdoor Recreational Facilities
• Entrance Water Features
• Lounge Deck
• Children's Playground
• Fitness Court
• Fern Garden
• Dog Run

2nd Storey
• Lap pool
• Hydrotherapy Sanctuary Spa Beds
• Spa Sanctuary
• Dreamscape Sanctuary
• Entertainment Court
• Splash Pool
• Deck Lounge
• Steam Rooms

AMENITIES

• Novena MRT Station
• Newton Hawker Centre
• Orchard Road shopping & entertainment belt
• Cairnhill Community Club
• Cairnhill Art Centre
• The American Club

http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/miro_location.gif

The vinicity mapping of Miro location

http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/miro_sitemap.jpg

The layout sitemap

http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Pic1.JPG

propertysale01
02-05-09, 16:50
http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Pic2.JPG

http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Pic3.JPG

http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Pic4.JPG

http://www.fareast.com.sg/FEOCorp.Upload/CMS/Garden.JPG

Interested Party | Please call Aaron | 90287921.

propertysale01
04-05-09, 15:41
Miro - Located at 1 lincon road next to United Square.

Price at $1500.00 with 2 years rental gurantee currently selling for 3th or 5th floor.

Total storey: 32

Site area: 40,204 sqft.

Total units: 85 units.

Total tower: 1

Interested: Please call Aaron | 9028 7921

propertysale01
05-05-09, 08:59
We have one special promo unit:selling from $1300 PSF.

Interested party: Please

call for appointment fixing.

Warmest regards.
Aaron | 90287921.

propertysale01
18-05-09, 22:07
Hi dear all,

For those who are interested for a viewing appointment or having enquiries on the project stated. Kindly drop me a mail or give me a call to have your enquiries answered. No obligation required.

Please state your name and contact number. I will get back to you asap.

Name: Aaron

Email: [email protected]

roger168
20-05-09, 23:45
Brand New Unique Building Design
===
Tenure : FreeHold
===
Brand New Development
===
Situated at No. 1 Lincoln Road
FreeHold
1/2/3 loft bdrm units (Double Storey)
Unque structure
===
Miro is close to cosmopolitan Orchard Road as well as bustling Novena.
Newton MRT station is also within walking distance.
===
The 1st storey has been zoned for outdoor activities such as the children’s playground and fitness area,
The 2nd storey deck is dedicated for reposeful spa living. Weekend dinners can also be held by the spa pool or entertainment terrace.
===
The concept of extending the living space is further evident in the landscaped terraces on the 3rd, 9th, 13th, 17th, 21st, 25th and 29th storeys. With pantries designed as an integral amenity in the garden pavilions, breakfast under the skies can be experienced on these sky terraces.
===
View the Showflat today - 9061-9884 Roger Tan

wmwa
07-06-09, 21:30
Brand New Unique Building Design
===
Tenure : FreeHold
===
Brand New Development
===
Situated at No. 1 Lincoln Road
FreeHold
1/2/3 loft bdrm units (Double Storey)
Unque structure
===
Miro is close to cosmopolitan Orchard Road as well as bustling Novena.
Newton MRT station is also within walking distance.
===
The 1st storey has been zoned for outdoor activities such as the children’s playground and fitness area,
The 2nd storey deck is dedicated for reposeful spa living. Weekend dinners can also be held by the spa pool or entertainment terrace.
===
The concept of extending the living space is further evident in the landscaped terraces on the 3rd, 9th, 13th, 17th, 21st, 25th and 29th storeys. With pantries designed as an integral amenity in the garden pavilions, breakfast under the skies can be experienced on these sky terraces.
===
View the Showflat today - 9061-9884 Roger Tan

Hi, I'm interested to see the floor plans in relation to the siteplan of Miro. Can anyone post it?

Where is the showflat?

francistaong
11-06-09, 23:35
Hi, I'm interested to see the floor plans in relation to the siteplan of Miro. Can anyone post it?

Where is the showflat?

Hi WMWA,
would be happy to show you, plse call me at 91163014 for further details.

francis
RE/MAX

DKSG
13-06-09, 00:00
Hey all !

This place is launching this weekend I think ...

Can just walk in ... no need to get people to show u ...

YFG

wmwa
13-06-09, 16:18
Popped over to check out the showflat. Impressive finishing.

DKSG
13-06-09, 19:12
I saw it during their investor preview some months back ..

The toilet marble is very very impressive ... Well Done !

YFG

eng00701
13-06-09, 20:04
Popped over to check out the showflat. Impressive finishing.

hey do you mind sharing what is the average psf?

dmonddd
15-06-09, 16:18
hey do you mind sharing what is the average psf?

asking above $1400psf from www.propertyguru.com.sg (http://www.propertyguru.com.sg)
that will push up prices for park infinia (PI) as well since PI is completed.

now the question is how well the units are sold?

bargain hunter
15-06-09, 21:01
i think normally, new launches always transact at a premium above completed properties. Strange but probably because lower outlay upfront.

not sure how well market will absorb loft units though.

asking above $1400psf from www.propertyguru.com.sg (http://www.propertyguru.com.sg)
that will push up prices for park infinia (PI) as well since PI is completed.

now the question is how well the units are sold?

DKSG
15-06-09, 22:39
I think prices START from $1,400 ...

The average is abt $1,500 --> anyone can confirm this ?

YFG

eng00701
16-06-09, 19:49
the loft looks very classy. wanted to go down take a look but didnt have the time. any idea what is the takeup rate of this project? how many % sold?

eng00701
17-06-09, 19:44
the loft looks very classy. wanted to go down take a look but didnt have the time. any idea what is the takeup rate of this project? how many % sold?

answering my own question in case anyone interested. haha

it seems to be not really selling too well. developer only released up to 17 floor and only less than half have been sold. apparently developer raised the price by about $100 psf from initial launch price because of all the positive sentiments in the property market.
i was quoted almost $1500 psf for 15th floor unit. honestly the 2 room layout is very unique and gives a very relaxing sense of spaciousness.
sunken bath is an added plus which is seldom seen. price tag too steep. works out to be about 2 million. agent told me it can easily be rented out for 3k plus. which is ridiculously low for a 2 mil unit.

Agent is nice chap but a bit too pushy. keep asking me for check and to give him a price to negotiate with developer. apparently it is not selling too well maybe thats why any potential customer he bite on really hard.

teddybear
17-06-09, 19:59
This only has loft units right? Most people don't want such unit because for example a quoted 1500 sqft unit actually only has <1200 sqft of usable space because it seems the empty space to created the high ceiling in living room is also included in the 1500 sqft (can anybody confirm this?). Imagine you pay $1500 psf, then actually you are paying >$1875 psf of usable space! (and for that Lincoln Road area? :banghead:).

it seems to be not really selling too well. developer only released up to 17 floor and only less than half have been sold. apparently developer raised the price by about $100 psf from initial launch price because of all the positive sentiments in the property market.
i was quoted almost $1500 psf for 15th floor unit. honestly the 2 room layout is very unique and gives a very relaxing sense of spaciousness.
sunken bath is an added plus which is seldom seen. price tag too steep. works out to be about 2 million. agent told me it can easily be rented out for 3k plus. which is ridiculously low for a 2 mil unit.

Agent is nice chap but a bit too pushy. keep asking me for check and to give him a price to negotiate with developer. apparently it is not selling too well maybe thats why any potential customer he bite on really hard.

august
17-06-09, 20:33

is 3k after deducting maintenance? i think going forward rental will be an issue.. even prime orchard area 3 bedder rental is coming down close to high 3k or 4k range.

bargain hunter
17-06-09, 20:45
is there free parking there? i understand that the showflat is located at Cairnhill right? thought of going down but if no free parking i lazy already hee.

bargain hunter
17-06-09, 20:49
i can't confirm, but that is my understanding as well. far east really like to build lofts huh, lofts at Jardin and lofts at Miro. I think lofts are hard to sell, locals don't really like to buy for own stay and rentals for 2 bedder at 3k+ is the same as any other 2 bedder, yet lofts cost more both in quantum and in "effective" psf. that's why sales slow.

This only has loft units right? Most people don't want such unit because for example a quoted 1500 sqft unit actually only has <1200 sqft of usable space because it seems the empty space to created the high ceiling in living room is also included in the 1500 sqft (can anybody confirm this?). Imagine you pay $1500 psf, then actually you are paying >$1875 psf of usable space! (and for that Lincoln Road area? :banghead:).

eng00701
18-06-09, 00:45
is there free parking there? i understand that the showflat is located at Cairnhill right? thought of going down but if no free parking i lazy already hee.

when i went, i parked at the front door. dun care. haha. there is space only for 2 cars and not supposed to park there. and reversing out is a nightmare. cos the traffic non-stop. lucky agent help block traffic. otherwise i will be there forever. but i was told by agent that buidling beside got free parking. no label or directions, who the hell will know. its the worst showroom carpark i went.
the developer also damn irritating. development at newton then put showroom at cairnhill. maybe to give false impression that its very near orchard.

bargain hunter
18-06-09, 01:50
its a bit like luma actual location at river valley grove got the cheek to put showroom on leonie hill like that.

but for far east, that is their site for a future development so they decided to put showflat permanently there while they start work on actual site. i suspected it will be the worst place to attempt to park a car.

when i went, i parked at the front door. dun care. haha. there is space only for 2 cars and not supposed to park there. and reversing out is a nightmare. cos the traffic non-stop. lucky agent help block traffic. otherwise i will be there forever. but i was told by agent that buidling beside got free parking. no label or directions, who the hell will know. its the worst showroom carpark i went.
the developer also damn irritating. development at newton then put showroom at cairnhill. maybe to give false impression that its very near orchard.

magdalene
18-06-09, 09:00
there's valet park available. Just stop right in front of the showflat, and the valets will help you to park at the building on its left (which I've actaully missed it cos no signage and couldn't reverse back to the allocated parking)

bargain hunter
18-06-09, 09:14
isn't the building beside it a private condo?

there's valet park available. Just stop right in front of the showflat, and the valets will help you to park at the building on its left (which I've actaully missed it cos no signage and couldn't reverse back to the allocated parking)

eng00701
18-06-09, 09:58
isn't the building beside it a private condo?

i didnt take close look at building cos i have no intention of going back but that's the exact building the agent told me to park at too. apparently its free. there was no signage or valet on the day i went. maybe only for weekends.
but you can take your time. showroom was deserted when i went and from the look of the prices, the units will be there for a lo .... ooong time.

oh yeah. just a sidenote, it also has a seven gardens concept. same as 1 devonshire.

bargain hunter
18-06-09, 10:38
i am definitely not going to buy a loft. just curious and want to see what the showroom is like :) . i also think the units will be available for a long time. being far east, don't worry, 10 years after development completed they will still have units to sell to you. :p

i didnt take close look at building cos i have no intention of going back but that's the exact building the agent told me to park at too. apparently its free. there was no signage or valet on the day i went. maybe only for weekends.
but you can take your time. showroom was deserted when i went and from the look of the prices, the units will be there for a lo .... ooong time.

oh yeah. just a sidenote, it also has a seven gardens concept. same as 1 devonshire.

eng00701
18-06-09, 13:30
i am definitely not going to buy a loft. just curious and want to see what the showroom is like :) . i also think the units will be available for a long time. being far east, don't worry, 10 years after development completed they will still have units to sell to you. :p

i totally agree. they are really one kind. 30+ storey development. they only release up to 17 storey. then take their own sweet time to anyhow quote a price and sell. only about 1 third of their released units are sold and they still mark up price by $100 psf. as if its selling like hot cakes.

DKSG
21-06-09, 01:03
i totally agree. they are really one kind. 30+ storey development. they only release up to 17 storey. then take their own sweet time to anyhow quote a price and sell. only about 1 third of their released units are sold and they still mark up price by $100 psf. as if its selling like hot cakes.

Frankly, I dont think FEO is in a hurry to sell this project.
Do you know how long they held on to the land before they even put up a sign to say "Miro" ...

The land was there way way before the Park Infinia piling started ...

Just some background/history to this ...

cool_rrk
25-06-09, 19:37
Frankly, I dont think FEO is in a hurry to sell this project.
Do you know how long they held on to the land before they even put up a sign to say "Miro" ...

The land was there way way before the Park Infinia piling started ...

Just some background/history to this ...

Yup FEO is a developer that thinks like a land investor. They strongly believe that in long term land prices and ppty prices will be sharply higher than now. So hoard land and sell slowly lah. Notice they don't aggressively bid for enbloc purchases and so their land bank not in urgency to sell.

Maybe their asking high maybe ridiculous. What does it matter. FEO owner is the richest man in Singapore and I think he knows what he's doing.

Reporter
16-11-09, 09:08
http://www.straitstimes.com/STI/STIMEDIA/common/mast_home.gif
Foreign property buyers go outside prime areas
Districts 9, 10 and 15 still rule, but Novena, Jurong, Balestier pick up
Joyce Teo
The Straits Times
Monday, 16 November 2009

http://business.asiaone.com/A1MEDIA/business/11Nov09/images/20091115.205853_property.jpg
Savills said district 12 - which includes the Balestier (pictured), Serangoon and Toa Payoh areas - has emerged as one of the top new choices among foreigners this year. -- Photo: ST

Foreign property investors are venturing out of traditional prime areas to snap up homes in other parts of the island.

A new study has found overseas buyers have become keen on district 12, which includes the Balestier area and which is associated with karaoke bars and lighting shops.

A Savills Singapore study found that districts 9, 10 and 15 have remained the top spots for foreign buyers over the past three years.

District 9 includes the Orchard and River Valley areas; 15 covers Katong, Joo Chiat and Amber Road, and 10 includes the posh Ardmore area, and the Bukit Timah, Holland Road and Tanglin neighbourhoods.

Districts 11 and 22 have become more popular thanks to the higher number of launches there, Savills said.

In the past three years, there have been at least 30 major launches in district 11 – Novena and Thomson – alone, including Viva, Park Infinia at Wee Nam, and Miro at Lincoln Road.

District 22 – it is centred on Jurong – has hosted launches of The Centris, The Caspian and The Lakeshore.

Savills said district 12, which includes the Balestier, Serangoon and Toa Payoh areas, has emerged as one of the top new choices among foreigners this year.

Its new projects include The Arte, Trevista, Vista Residences, Nova 48, Nova 88 and Domus.

‘These city-fringe projects are near to the city and yet relatively more affordable compared to core central projects,’ said Savills’ senior manager of research and consultancy, Ms Christine Sun.

Consultants say that in district 12, average prices have been lower, at about $900 psf compared with the over $1,000 psf that Novena, only a few hundred metres away, can fetch. However, the gap is closing, partly due to district 12’s increased popularity as well as the small units offered which have a higher per unit asking price.

A closer look at the sales data from the three most popular districts of 9, 15 and 10 shows that most of the foreign buyers came from Malaysia, Indonesia, mainland China and India.

In fact, they accounted for 73.9% of total foreign private property purchases in the first nine months, compared with 59.1% for the whole of 2007 when the market was booming.

A lot of foreigners came to Singapore to buy back then.

Many of the high net-worth buyers from Europe, Russia and elsewhere have not quite returned, property experts said.

But Malaysian buyer numbers have risen by 10% this year compared with 2007, although Indonesian investor numbers have fallen by 4%.

Mainland Chinese buyers are also up 7.4%, while Indian buyers rose 1.1%.

A recent Savills study showed that foreigners, especially those from China, were returning to the market.

Foreigners formed about 22.7% of private home sales in the third quarter – above the 19.7% average since the start of 2000.

‘Malaysians and Indonesians prefer prime districts 9 and 10, which tend to be higher-priced projects,’ said Ms Sun.

She added that mainland Chinese and Indian buyers bought more homes in the city fringe and outside of central regions, such as districts 15, 16, 18 and 22.

The properties in these regions tend to be relatively less pricey and more mass market.

Western buyers, including those from Australia, Britain and the United States, tend to congregate in certain districts, such as districts 9, 10 and 15.

The Japanese prefer district 9, while the Koreans are keen on districts 9 and 10, as well as 16, which includes Bedok and Upper East Coast.
District 9 has the highest concentration of foreign buyers, at 31%.

The other top districts popular with foreigners had a proportion of between 19 and 25%.

Reporter
15-12-09, 18:00
Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of November 2009

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
Miro .................. CCR ........ 47 ............................ 1 ................................ 1,668 ............. 1,668 ............ 1,668
1,668 ... nice number.

land118
01-03-11, 10:11
After quite some time, no news, saw half page ad on ST papers today, stating price from $16++ onwards..., check URA transaction as of end Jan 2011:

Total units = 85
Total units launched todate = 73
Units sold todate = 53

FEO giving 3% furniture vouchers upon TOP as usual...

Seem like this project not so hot, maybe becos of the loft units...

Condo Kaiser
08-03-11, 15:13
This project a bit too ex for the area already, nothing really superb about it to command a premium.

It's not to near to Newton MRT, not too near to Novena MRT. Everything is so - so only.

Daniel33
18-12-12, 14:19
Dear all,

If you are looking around for lighting for your home, Please do consider installing LED lightings.
http://imageshack.us/a/img19/1848/benefitsofledlight.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img17/5245/ledazzledsextusbanner.jpg

Ledazzled's 9W Samsung LED Chip downlight cost S$56 per piece and it comes with 3 years warranty. We provide free lighting consultation for home owners which we will advise on the layout of light fixtures(e.g. downlights) based on your floor plan.

For more information, please feel free to contact us at 63920353/97355642 or [email protected]. Our website is www.ledazzled.com and our prices are transparent.

In addition, if there is group buys of minimum 5 homes, a 5% discount will be given.

Warmest Regards,
Daniel
[email protected]
www.ledazzled.com