PDA

View Full Version : Cantiz @ Rambai (D15, Freehold, Tee Development)

Blue
23-09-08, 14:59
Dear fellow Cantiz owners,

If you happen to be in this forum, I am starting this thread to invite the proud owners or potential buyers to come in and share your views and latest updates on the development.

Cheers
;)

wowee
23-09-08, 15:04
the maintenance for cantiz is incredible, at around $300 a month. the price looks attractive but not much facilities to boast of.....

Blue
23-09-08, 15:43
the maintenance for cantiz is incredible, at around $300 a month. the price looks attractive but not much facilities to boast of.....

Hello, thanks for your truthful great comments. I agree with you that maintenance is on the high side for the 1st year by the developer but once the Mgmt Commitee is formed, we could possibly drive down the cost a little.

However, due to only 12 units, we cannot expect significant reductions.

The consoling part for my family is the proximity to town (which is where we work) helps to reduce petrol costs (50%) significantly! :D

For facilities, we are not really concerned abt them. Privacy, quietness, design and layout are of higher priorities.

Proximity to the beach, eateries and shopping malls are the plus points too!:spliff:

bolueeleh
23-09-08, 21:52
sorri not sound like a noob but is cantiz a completed development?

BENTLY
24-09-08, 21:12
sorri not sound like a noob but is cantiz a completed development?

Piling still not started.....wat u think?

bolueeleh
24-09-08, 23:42
wow lao eh, how come talk abt maintenance already, hehe:)

Blue
17-10-09, 13:28
Structure is up. Looks like going to TOP by Q1 next year. Can't wait to move in!!!

Ceiling is pretty high, approx 3.3M looking from outside. Airy and lots of sunlight going through the units. Yippee!!!:spliff:

Jazzer
19-10-09, 12:14
Structure is up. Looks like going to TOP by Q1 next year. Can't wait to move in!!!

Ceiling is pretty high, approx 3.3M looking from outside. Airy and lots of sunlight going through the units. Yippee!!!:spliff:

I am not a owner of Cantiz but i agree it is a nice development.

Congratulations Blue on your purchase.

Blue
04-12-09, 13:20
Yeah, indeed the non-conventional, sleek architectural cantilever design + high ceiling + large glass window frames + unblocked views + privacy + abundance natural light & ventilation + white marble flooring are the key attractions to us! :D

http://www.cks.com.sg/new%20launches/thecantizrambai/cantizatrambai.jpg

Lou
07-12-09, 00:27
I'm not a owner of Cantiz but I was at the launch. PRIVATE LIFTS - thats cool! Nice Layouts too.

But too bad there is a Chinese religious house right beside it, and a crazy walk out to have something to eat.

Kenshinto80
07-12-09, 07:19
I'm not a owner of Cantiz but I was at the launch. PRIVATE LIFTS - thats cool! Nice Layouts too.

But too bad there is a Chinese religious house right beside it, and a crazy walk out to have something to eat.

Just some food for thought: many private property owners value privacy highly. If say next to a Kopi Tiam or restaurants, there will always be a crowd walking around the property. Too near public housing, people complain low class neighbourhood. If too many private apartments around, then complain exclusivity feel reduced and thus not good also. So what is exactly a good apartment?

Private lifts are cool indeed. It makes the Cantiz apartment quite unique and it's architecture also made it stands out as a modern apartment that will be the envy of owner's relatives and friends. :p

xebay11
07-12-09, 07:24

Huh? Unless you are used to only buying food from downstairs, Duman FC and Eng Seng Chilli Crabs are within walking distance.

Blue
08-12-09, 12:01
Yeah, besides noisy crowds, I wouldn't want my apartment to be located too near eateries / food joints cos of hygiene factors. Gotta stay away from smoke and pests - rats, cockroaches, crows and etc.. :tongue3:

Btw, I think there is an MP staying around the corner cos there's a police guard post outside one of the corner terrace along Duku Road. :cool:

sleek
08-12-09, 12:28
Btw, I think there is an MP staying around the corner cos there's a police guard post outside one of the corner terrace along Duku Road. :cool:

Should be a Minister as don't think they provide Police Guard for MP. :rolleyes:

Blue
09-12-09, 14:27
Should be a Minister as don't think they provide Police Guard for MP. :rolleyes:

Isn't MP (Minister of Parliament) the same as Minister? :scared-5:

sleek
09-12-09, 14:30
Isn't MP (Minister of Parliament) the same as Minister? :scared-5:

MP is Member of Parliament only. Otherwise we will see more than 80 such Police Posts, and probably one or more near your home. :D

Blue
09-12-09, 14:36
MP is Member of Parliament only. Otherwise we will see more than 80 such Police Posts, and probably one or more near your home. :D

Ah, thanks for clarifying. My bad, my bad.. :D

By the way, our dear President SR Nathan also stays nearby in D15 :cool:

marktkt22
14-08-10, 16:14
so projt TOP already ....?:) how the stay there..