PDA

View Full Version : Montebleu (D11, Freehold, Soilbuild)

kellysdc
24-01-07, 17:51
As told to me by an agent, this will be a tall condo (30 storeys, 150 units, to be confirmed) taking up a huge plot almost a street block intersected by Martaban, Mandalay, and Minbu Road. I think it is going to look quite good, because Soilbuild is known for their modern architecture like Pinnacle 16, Mill Point, Cliften, and Mandale Heights. I was invited to the pre launch last Saturday, however didn't go... but still am quite interested in this.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8997/singaporecgix298827984y3eh.gif

I think they bought over the Salvation Army land. Medge will be the tiny one sandwiched inside this huge Soilbuild plot.

Madeira
24-01-07, 20:50
Is this freehold? Walking distance to MRT?

kellysdc
25-01-07, 14:28
Is this freehold? Walking distance to MRT?

Yes it is freehold.

As you can see from the map below, it is quite far from Novena and Toa Payoh MRT. To Novena MRT, it involves a walk up and down the slopes. My husband and I both drive so it isn't a big concern for us but I know for many people it matters, especially those who plan to lease out their units. Many expats do not drive.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/5345/singaporecgix298827984y0br.gif

Intrepid Explorer 2.0
01-03-07, 15:21
here you go :D

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/7840/montebleu1li3.jpg

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/5939/montebleu2gk7.jpg

Unregistered
07-03-07, 12:34
Total no. of units: 151 (34 storey)
Tenure: Freehold
Site Area: 58,019 sqft
Expected TOP: Dec 2011
Units Types:
*1 BR ~ 570 sqft (15 units)
*2 BR ~ 800 to 1070 sqft (51 units)
*3 BR ~ 1140 to 1420 sqft (40 units)
*4 BR Executive Suites ~ 1470 to 2160 sqft (42 units)
*4 BR Penthouses ~ 2640 sqft (1 unit)
*5 BR Penthouses ~ 2560 to 2910 sqft (2 units)
Price: expected $950-1150 psf

elements
07-03-07, 12:53
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/5909/4069433736a6e23a756xk4.jpghttp://img224.imageshack.us/img224/3428/41101584720ea8093b2te4.jpg

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/3299/411015843fa40599405ex6.jpghttp://img224.imageshack.us/img224/4258/4110158457728893dd5hc3.jpg

Sky Garden
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/9831/montebleusite1qb9.jpg

Site Plan
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/4412/montebleusite2dk9.jpg

Location Map
http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/9228/montebleumapwd4.jpg

Unregistered
07-03-07, 14:41
Price: expected $950-1150 psf

!!!! why so expensive??!!!!

Unregistered
07-03-07, 15:43
Expensive because this will be the new 'hot' area.

Unregistered
25-04-07, 16:19
FULLY SOLD AS OF TODAY

Unregistered
16-05-07, 16:03
Soilbuild are a bit late, but here is the official announcement

Soilbuild's Latest Condominium in Novena * Montebleu * Is Fully Sold

· All 151 units were sold during the one month preview period
· Leonie Parc View and The Centrio in the pipeline of new launches

Singapore, 16 May 2007 * SGX-Mainboard listed Soilbuild Group Holdings Ltd
(Soilbuild) has fully sold its latest 34-storey luxury condominium development,
Montebleu, in Novena.

All 151 units were sold during the preview period which began in mid-April at Minbu Road. The freehold development saw a wide range of interest from overseas buyers and investors as well as local buyers. Among the buyers was an overseas institutional investor who acquired 37 units at an average price of S$1,050 per square foot.

Said Mr Low Soon Sim, Executive Director of Soilbuild, "We are pleased that our latest and largest project to date, Montebleu has received such strong responses from overseas and local investors seeking exclusive projects in choice locations. This is the second development we have fully sold this year, the first being the high-end One Tree Hill Residence which was sold out at the beginning of the year. Investors and buyers appreciate the innovative designs and layouts, and can look forward to more exclusive developments, such as our flagship development in the prime Orchard district, Leonie Parc View, our upcoming The Centrio in Novena and Espa at Cashew Road. With the stream of new developments, we are well-positioned to tap on the strong investors' confidence in Singapore's residential property market."

Montebleu is poised to be one of Novena's tallest landmarks. The property sits on a 58,673 sq ft plot and will house one- to five-bedroom units, including executive suites and three penthouses. The floor areas range from 570 sq ft to 2,896 sq ft. Units come with balconies, bay windows, dry and wet kitchens, designer wardrobes, ensuite baths and quality sanitary ware.

Page 1 of 4

An attractively designed and spacious recreation deck on the fifth level enhances the development's resort style ambience. Facilities on the fifth level include a garden terrace, swimming pool, jacuzzi corner, children's wading pool, gymnasium, steam room, function hall, barbeque area and children's playground.

The beautifully landscaped Sky Terrace on the 14th storey is designed for more private occasions such as the hosting of exclusive functions and the gathering of friends for a spa experience. Over at the ground floor, there is a tennis court and jogging path.

Soilbuild has several upcoming projects lined up, including the luxurious 44-unit Leonie Parc View at Leonie Hill Road, the 53-unit The Centrio at Novena, and a 78-unit Espa at Upper Bukit Timah.

For further information, please contact:

Mr Then Chee Tat, Chief Financial Officer, Soilbuild Group Holdings Ltd
at (65) 6542 2882 or email:
[email protected]
Ms Geraldine Leong, Principal Consultant
at (65) 6463 2043 / 9639 9305 or email:
[email protected]

Page 2 of 4

About Soilbuild Group Holdings Ltd

Soilbuild is an innovative property developer with a development portfolio of mid to high-end residential properties and business space properties for MNCs and SMEs.

With an established track record of more than 30 years, the Group was listed on the Singapore Exchange in January 2005 and has successfully acquired and developed a range of residential properties mainly in prime urban districts.

Led by an experienced management team that has blended strong entrepreneurial spirit, professional management and technical expertise, the Group has developed a unique business strategy aimed at enhancing value for its customers, business partners and shareholders. Through shortening its investment-to-sales cycle, the Group seeks to enhance its returns and to manage its risks prudently. By leveraging on its strengths in design and innovation, the Group is also able to maximise yields for mid-size plots of residential properties.

Since 2005, the Group has also developed a portfolio of properties purpose-built for business use by MNCs and SMEs in various sectors. It has worked closely with JTC Corporation under the Developer Partnership Programme and leveraged on its expertise under "design, build and lease/sell" schemes to become a leading player in the private sector for the business space segment of the property market.

The residential properties projects being developed by the Group include Leonie Parc View, Montebleu, The Centrio, Espa and One Tree Hill Residence. Recently completed residential properties include Cliften, Pinnacle 16, Mill Point and Mandale Heights. Complementing these developments are Eightrium @ Changi Business Park, terrace factories for the food manufacturing industry at Senoko Food Connection and terrace factories for light industries at Pioneer Lot and Kranji Linc.

Since 1998, Soilbuild has won a total of five Enterprise 50 Awards and five SME 500/1000 Awards including SME with the Highest Net Profit and Most Promising SME Awards (S$50m turnover) for 2004/5.

Page 3 of 4

Annex A

Montebleu * Soilbuild's latest 34-storey condominium is poised to be one of Novena's tallest landmarks.

Page 4 of 4

Q&A
19-05-07, 22:31
Who is the fund that bought 37 units at an avergae of $1,050 psf?

soilbuild!
20-05-07, 17:48
Weekend, May 19, 2007

Montebleu condo a sell-out

— jOSEPH yADAO

SOILBUILD Group Holding's latest condominium project, Montebleu, is sold out, with an overseas institutional investor acquiring 37 out of the 151 units of the project in Novena.

The freehold, 34-storey development at Minbu Road attracted local buyers as well as overseas buyers and investors.

"Considering the many developments available in the Novena district, the take-up rate has been excellent. We achieved average prices of nearly $1,000 per square foot (psf), with some units reaching a high of $1,250," said Mrs Kellie Liew, executive vice-president of projects at HSR International.

The 37 apartments acquired by the overseas institutional investor were sold at an average price of $1,050 psf.

"We are pleased that our latest and largest project, Montebleu, has received such strong response from overseas and local investors seeking exclusive projects in choice locations," said Mr Low Soon Sim, executive director, Soilbuild.

Sitting on a 58,673-sq-ft plot, Montebleu is set to be one of Novena's tallest landmarks.

It has one- to five-bedroom apartments, including executive suites and three penthouses.

These units range in size from 570 sq ft to 2,896 sq ft.

The apartments come with balconies, bay windows, dry and wet kitchens, designer wardrobes, en suite baths and quality sanitary ware.

This is the second development Soilbuild has fully sold this year.

The high-end One Tree Hill Residence on Grange Road, was sold out at the beginning of this year.

— jOSEPH yADAO

Vboy
21-05-07, 11:54
If an overseas fund bought 37 units, they should be obliged to declare the name of the company.

Without names, anyone can be an overseas institution, Just need to setup an offshore holding company in BVI or Bahamas and developer can pretend to sell the units to them.

Though not impossible, I really wonder why any overseas fund would be looking at $1000psf properties. And only 37 units? Does not make financial sense to me. Even the expenses and analysis of the purchase would be too high for such a small deal.

good trick
21-05-07, 16:12
True, it is possible. That is a trick that all developers should learn (if they haven't already).

soilbuild!
22-05-07, 21:25
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4021/onemontl196c220ey6.jpg

A 34-storey residential development

Freehold

TOP Date 2nd Half 2009

100% sold

Montebleu, a stunning 34-storey landmark and one of Novena's tallest, is a befitting statement of how you want to live today. Clad in cool grey and white tones, and defined by its sheer curtain wall of aluminium and glass interspersed with balconies of frameless glass parapets, Montebleu spells post-modern elegance.

An attractively designed and spacious recreation deck on the fifth level further enhances the development's resort style ambience. Facilities on the fifth level include a garden terrace, swimming pool, jacuzzi corner, children's wading pool, gymnasium, steam room, function hall, barbeque area and children's playground.

For those who entertain, the beautifully landscaped Sky Terrace on the 14th storey is a wonder to behold. This open-space concept is designed for more private occasions such as the hosting of exclusive functions and the gathering of friends for a spa experience.

Over at the ground floor, you'll find a tennis court and jogging path, and a porte cochere to welcome you home and elevate you to one of Novena's highest points of achievement. With its balconies, bay windows, dry and wet kitchens, designer wardrobes, ensuite baths and quality sanitary ware, Montebleu is the epitome of luxury living.

Newbie Homebuyer
06-08-08, 12:24
i think this one will be the star of that area. can fight with M21...

Gss
08-08-08, 16:08
i think this one will be the star of that area. can fight with M21...

too many developments coming up in that area... will be a big construction site for a couple of years. at least one not even launched (next to paviliion II), probably got pricing issues..

Newbie Homebuyer
12-08-08, 09:49
that's true but i have seen the montebleu floor plan. quite nice. it is priced quite decently so good yield is easier to obtain for people interested to rent out. It has full facilities so will probably draw more tenants than the other developments.

any idea when the one next to pavillion 11 will be launched?

Bionic Leek
25-10-08, 11:00
Hi can someone please post the past transactions for Montebleu 1141sqft units with the unit number and the transacted price please?

Would be much appreciated, cheers!

Unregˇstered
27-10-08, 21:04
Hi can someone please post the past transactions for Montebleu 1141sqft units with the unit number and the transacted price please?

Would be much appreciated, cheers!
Can go URA to find out yourself?

Bionic Leek
29-10-08, 20:17
You're mistaken. URA only shows the transactions for the property in question. It doesn't show the UNIT NOs. I need someone like "Real Estate Pundit" to post those like he did for the Pavilion 11 thread. Thanks

Unregˇstered
10-11-08, 08:18
You're mistaken. URA only shows the transactions for the property in question. It doesn't show the UNIT NOs. I need someone like "Real Estate Pundit" to post those like he did for the Pavilion 11 thread. Thanks
Too bad for you lor!

oxboy99
16-01-09, 13:33
Any updates on this development?

When TOP? What is the price range?

Any previous SoiBuild owners here care to comment about the finishings? Good quality?

Thanks!

kaisymae
22-01-09, 14:56
Would any of you know when is the expected date of occupancy for this development? Thanks!

Bionic Leek
16-05-09, 00:50
Well based on the developer's website it will be done by the first half of 2010. I think construction will likely be done by around Jan 2010, then they'll start applications to TOP the development.

Bionic Leek
16-05-09, 10:22
I wish this thread was slightly more active. :) Any unit owners that are surfing through and would like to say hello?

ray.97727777
29-05-09, 23:22
Hi Friends,

I would like to contact any OWNER who own and would like to SELL one of the following units:
- 2 BR ~ 800 to 1070 sqft (51 units)
- 3 BR ~ 1140 to 1420 sqft (40 units)

I can be reach at 9772-7777.

Or if anyone require assistance on any prpoerty related matters, I can be of help and can be reach at the same number mentioned above. I assure you service of the highest quality that you may have difficulty finding in this property agent industry.

Thank you.

Lighting
09-06-09, 10:04
I wish this thread was slightly more active. :) Any unit owners that are surfing through and would like to say hello?

Smaller devt, probably lesser owners are on the forums.
You may try City Square thread. Alot of voices.... ;)

Btw, i feel that montebleu would not TOP until 2nd quarter of next year.
The constructions are slow.....have not reaches 25 storeys yet.

Just passby last weekend.

Newbie Homebuyer
19-06-09, 18:26
Smaller devt, probably lesser owners are on the forums.
You may try City Square thread. Alot of voices.... ;)

Btw, i feel that montebleu would not TOP until 2nd quarter of next year.
The constructions are slow.....have not reaches 25 storeys yet.

Just passby last weekend.

Agree that the TOP doesn't look like will be this year, looking at the stage of construction.

Anyone knows how much of maintenance fee for a junior exec unit (4 br)?

kawaiing
30-06-09, 08:39
Told by agent, the maintenance fees for 3 bedder is >300, think is quite ok, as for 4 bedder think around end 300 to 400 like that i guess. By the way I went up to the building (The Medge) next to montebleu, see the construction, the progress is good, and i believe the view for above #20 stack 1,2, 5,6 is good, when i stand at the medge there which will be the same directionas us, it facing CDC, as long CDC land dun get buy over our view will really be unblock, and the hostel (singkong hostel) beside us in the city master its going to become a park but the date is open, so dunno when it come true.

Newbie Homebuyer
30-06-09, 10:22
i'm looking for a place in this area. anyone who is serious to sell a unit in montebleu at a realistic price, please pm me.

mogyi
03-07-09, 15:33
Told by agent, the maintenance fees for 3 bedder is >300, think is quite ok, as for 4 bedder think around end 300 to 400 like that i guess. By the way I went up to the building (The Medge) next to montebleu, see the construction, the progress is good, and i believe the view for above #20 stack 1,2, 5,6 is good, when i stand at the medge there which will be the same directionas us, it facing CDC, as long CDC land dun get buy over our view will really be unblock, and the hostel (singkong hostel) beside us in the city master its going to become a park but the date is open, so dunno when it come true.

i was at the site last week bit couldn't get the orientation for the facing cos i dun have any broshure. Is the facing all towards CDC? cos i saw there's a contruction for a development (28 storey) next to montebleu

LadyInPink
03-07-09, 17:38
Anyone know when it is going to TOP ?

kawaiing
03-07-09, 23:37
stack 1,2,5,6 are facing CDC which is facing the 16storey project infront (the Medge), stack 3,4 are facing backward looking at manadalay height site. Told by the agent TOP is likely to be Jan 2010, hope its before CNY.:cool:

mogyi
07-07-09, 11:33
can anyone upload the floor plan for montebleu or advice where can it be downloaded from the web

kawaiing
09-07-09, 23:03
floor plan u can go propertyguru.com.sg click find montebleu, many agent put up advertisement with floor plan.

mogyi
23-07-09, 11:27
Just checking on some information from you guys
understand the lowest floor is #05
is this also the pool level?
How about the garden level?
and which above which floor will be unblock
by the medge? thks in advance

kawaiing
23-07-09, 16:42
Just checking on some information from you guys
understand the lowest floor is #05
is this also the pool level?
How about the garden level?
and which above which floor will be unblock
by the medge? thks in advance

#5 is the garden and pool level, basically most of the facilities like pool, playground is at #5, level 14 is sky garden, the facilities at level 1 is tennis court and jogging track around the building. level 5 is actually the top of the multi storey carpark.
and be above medge i guess need to be above #18 or higher becoz medge is 16 stoery height and at higher slope than montebleu.

jasbee
29-07-09, 22:44
I just close the deal ... I think ok buy given that this is the only one with full condo status in the area, and looking at Centro (99, AMK HDB area, TOP in another 3 yrs) going at 1,150. Ignoring Centro, even Pavilion II (apartment status only 1-2 mins away, the main diff should be whether do you like private lift) is already asking for about 1,200.

On the floor plan, I was trying to upload the 6MB brochure here but could not get the attachment uploaded. Basically 02 and 05 (the 2 bigger units) have a more like 180 deg view, 01 and 06 are facing pool/CDC, and 03 and 04 facing the other way.

On the interior ... seems like quite good quality with Bosch appliances (including dishwasher).

On the floor plan, I think not the best that I have seen ... but ok.

Wow78
30-07-09, 09:22
I just close the deal ... I think ok buy given that this is the only one with full condo status in the area, and looking at Centro (99, AMK HDB area, TOP in another 3 yrs) going at 1,150. Ignoring Centro, even Pavilion II (apartment status only 1-2 mins away, the main diff should be whether do you like private lift) is already asking for about 1,200.

On the floor plan, I was trying to upload the 6MB brochure here but could not get the attachment uploaded. Basically 02 and 05 (the 2 bigger units) have a more like 180 deg view, 01 and 06 are facing pool/CDC, and 03 and 04 facing the other way.

On the interior ... seems like quite good quality with Bosch appliances (including dishwasher).

Just curious which stack and flr did you buy? How much the psf? Any idea when it will TOP? I also looking at property around novena area. Thanks in advance.

mogyi
30-07-09, 12:03

Pavilion II ? are you refering to the development at akyab road?
is that apartment? always thought that was a condominium
anyway do take note that montebleu is on low grounds compare to
the surrounding thus to overlook medge (16 floor) you need to be > 22 floor. I did a check at site, the pool level (5th floor) is almost medge ground level so even at 20th floor you probably face medge's roof level for penthouse. cheers!

mogyi
30-07-09, 12:09
Just curious which stack and flr did you buy? How much the psf? Any idea when it will TOP? I also looking at property around novena area. Thanks in advance.

i was actively looking at montebleu (stack 02, 05) , owners react
super fast to the upswing, above #22 already asking for 1150 or more
(whether can transact at that price is another matter cos caveat not updated as usual) those below #20 are significantly cheaper cos all facing medge balcony. TOP possibly Dec or Jan

maisonjai
30-07-09, 13:55

try uploading to www.yousendit.com (http://www.yousendit.com) & post the link here.

jasbee
30-07-09, 22:11

My unit on high floor, above 22nd & should be higher than Medge...4 br, psf below 1K

jasbee
30-07-09, 22:15
Pavilion II ? are you refering to the development at akyab road?
is that apartment? always thought that was a condominium
anyway do take note that montebleu is on low grounds compare to
the surrounding thus to overlook medge (16 floor) you need to be > 22 floor. I did a check at site, the pool level (5th floor) is almost medge ground level so even at 20th floor you probably face medge's roof level for penthouse. cheers!

Was told by agent P II does not have a tennis court & total area is only abt 20K sf, so doesn't qualify as a full condo status...in order to look over Medge, need to be on at least 22nd floor. 20/21th floor will probably overlook Medge's rooftop.

Btw, the sky terrace on the 14th floor stretch over one floor height

Bionic Leek
10-08-09, 02:51
Hi Jasbee, the agent is misinforming you. Pavilion 11 is a full condo. Montebleu total land size is 58,673sqft, pavilion 11 land size is larger at 60,820sqft.

Difference being, pavilion 11 chose not to develop a tennis court. There are three full condos in the area, Montebleu, Pavilion & The Ansley. The others nearby are across the road on the balestier end - the Are, Vista Residences.

These days the asking prices are very steep: all above 1k psf here

tamp81
10-08-09, 12:07
Yes, price is quite steep esp for balastier area. The average selling price for this project is ~ $1050psf, with some premium units at ~$1200psf during launch. And that was during 2007, when there was no banking crisis, no subprime and gdp contraction.

Anyone knows what is the peak price for condos in balastier area?

Wow78
16-08-09, 11:13
I try going up last month and anything that is 20 and above will be looking over the medge roof. I stand at a 21st unit balcony and can see the city view and also the flyer. There is also a glimpse of sea view. So If you get anything 21 or above, you could get a very nice unblocked view.

Was told by agent P II does not have a tennis court & total area is only abt 20K sf, so doesn't qualify as a full condo status...in order to look over Medge, need to be on at least 22nd floor. 20/21th floor will probably overlook Medge's rooftop.

Btw, the sky terrace on the 14th floor stretch over one floor height

kawaiing
16-08-09, 12:27
Think Montebleu can TOP as planned Jan2010, the progress they show online show inside unite decor almost done already, hopefully before CNY can get key:D

mogyi
17-08-09, 17:32
Think Montebleu can TOP as planned Jan2010, the progress they show online show inside unite decor almost done already, hopefully before CNY can get key:D

is the last picture the kitchen?

kawaiing
17-08-09, 23:04
I think so la, but maybe for studio apartment unit, becoz its look abit too small if they tell me it for 3room or 4roomer, right??

is the last picture the kitchen?

Bionic Leek
18-08-09, 00:10
The last picture of the kitchen belongs to the 807sqft unit. If you have the floorplans you'll see that its the only one with an extended protruding glass space.

Quite a generously sized kitchen for a small unit. Good for those who love to cook.

I've checked the views from the units - yes from 21st you'll clear medge and ecoville so its virtually unblocked for your entire horizon - for some distance at least so its really quite nice.

I've attached a picture taken from De Paradiso that was kindly provided by someone over at skyscrapercity forums. The view from the front of Montebleu (Stack 01/06) will be the left side portion of this photo. As you can see, anything from 20 would have a really nice panoramic view.

tamp81
18-08-09, 23:00
Anyone knows whats the ceiling of the unit? Seems like among the 2BR stack 6 is the best stack. Stack 3 is an inferior choice for me, as the balcony is so much bigger, no bath tub and no walk-in warerobe and shape of the living room is cut a third in size due to the home shelter protruding out.

mogyi
19-08-09, 09:52
Yes, price is quite steep esp for balastier area. The average selling price for this project is ~ $1050psf, with some premium units at ~$1200psf during launch. And that was during 2007, when there was no banking crisis, no subprime and gdp contraction.

Anyone knows what is the peak price for condos in balastier area?

isn't now the peak? prices are higher than ever now for balastier...
or maybe this's only the begining (should balastier gets cleanup and become the next outring biz centre) hahaha..did i just scare the hell out of you? juz kidding, anyway singapore is experiencing very steep asset inflation. Good or bad only time will tell.

Bionic Leek
20-08-09, 00:33
It all depends on perspective. For example in D11 now, montebleu can still transact at 1100psf roundabouts. Whilst Pavilion 11 is already asking min 1200psf for the smaller unit.

Now, Vista residences is asking around that price as well, although its district 12, and D'ixora is as well, though it has no condo facilities.

I think this places Montebleu in a slight market undervaluation at the moment.

It should be more expansive than the following because:
vs D'ixora - its a condo with full facilities
vs Vista Residences - district and proximity to novena, plus access via moulmein/mandalay compared to only balestier exit access.
vs Pavilion 11 - finishings are supposedly much superior, and has a tennis court.

Time will tell...

kawaiing
30-08-09, 09:01
It all depends on perspective. For example in D11 now, montebleu can still transact at 1100psf roundabouts. Whilst Pavilion 11 is already asking min 1200psf for the smaller unit.

Now, Vista residences is asking around that price as well, although its district 12, and D'ixora is as well, though it has no condo facilities.

I think this places Montebleu in a slight market undervaluation at the moment.

It should be more expansive than the following because:
vs D'ixora - its a condo with full facilities
vs Vista Residences - district and proximity to novena, plus access via moulmein/mandalay compared to only balestier exit access.
vs Pavilion 11 - finishings are supposedly much superior, and has a tennis court.

Time will tell...

Ya, hope the finishing is better than P11, see from the forum someone is complaining about the floor and kitchen, the reason is chose to buy montebleu than P11 is becoz Monte have no private lift, when i visited my friend house there have private lift, he told me have private lift mean got a extra back door to enter the house, which he experienced the maid's bf escape from the back door lol.... but think P11 view better than mine coz my view is only front view becoz mine is #01 unit, so dining and 3 rooms all face same direction.. think the view wont get block in future, in front of medge the old renci is putting down soon to build a medical school, and CDC is putting down and re-build a CDC, hope medical building wont be as high as monte haha...:D

Bionic Leek
30-08-09, 15:35
Ya, hope the finishing is better than P11, see from the forum someone is complaining about the floor and kitchen, the reason is chose to buy montebleu than P11 is becoz Monte have no private lift, when i visited my friend house there have private lift, he told me have private lift mean got a extra back door to enter the house, which he experienced the maid's bf escape from the back door lol.... but think P11 view better than mine coz my view is only front view becoz mine is #01 unit, so dining and 3 rooms all face same direction.. think the view wont get block in future, in front of medge the old renci is putting down soon to build a medical school, and CDC is putting down and re-build a CDC, hope medical building wont be as high as monte haha...:D

Well, in terms of finishing, basically Montebleu HAS to be slightly better than P11. The specifications at the back of the booklet already say natural marble for living areas, natural marble for the master bathroom as well.

More included appliances with all units, and all rooms have built in wardrobes.

Yes, i DO think the views are better at Pavilion than at Montebleu, but only from certain floors and or stacks. It also depends on what you prefer to view.

From Montebleu I'm in stack 01, above 25th, so I've cleared the medge and ecoville... should be able to enjoy a rather nice view.

Plus point: you actually can't see TTSH/Renci from Montebleu stack 1/6. its outside the angle of view. You also won't stare the that ridiculously old mandalay mansions and it's similarly aged twin building that's directly in front of the pavilion 11 stack.

Minus point: pavilion 11 already has a height advantage of at least 4 floors to montebleu, although i'd peg it at about 5 floors. So a 20th floor unit at montebleu would correspond to the same view as a 15th floor unit at pavilion. Thereabouts I think based on guesswork from pav 11's balconies which I've viewed.

Anyway, i think Montebleu still has plenty of embedded value once it TOPs so long as the finishings end up better than Pav 11's, we should fetch a good valuation from prospective buyers.

kawaiing
30-08-09, 21:57
Well, in terms of finishing, basically Montebleu HAS to be slightly better than P11. The specifications at the back of the booklet already say natural marble for living areas, natural marble for the master bathroom as well.

More included appliances with all units, and all rooms have built in wardrobes.

Yes, i DO think the views are better at Pavilion than at Montebleu, but only from certain floors and or stacks. It also depends on what you prefer to view.

From Montebleu I'm in stack 01, above 25th, so I've cleared the medge and ecoville... should be able to enjoy a rather nice view.

Plus point: you actually can't see TTSH/Renci from Montebleu stack 1/6. its outside the angle of view. You also won't stare the that ridiculously old mandalay mansions and it's similarly aged twin building that's directly in front of the pavilion 11 stack.

Minus point: pavilion 11 already has a height advantage of at least 4 floors to montebleu, although i'd peg it at about 5 floors. So a 20th floor unit at montebleu would correspond to the same view as a 15th floor unit at pavilion. Thereabouts I think based on guesswork from pav 11's balconies which I've viewed.

Anyway, i think Montebleu still has plenty of embedded value once it TOPs so long as the finishings end up better than Pav 11's, we should fetch a good valuation from prospective buyers.

Agree with u, mine is stack one too, like the 1141 layout the best, not much waste of area. now only worry the balcony too dangerous for my 2 little kids, thinking a solution what to do beside locking the access to balcony forever.

jasbee
01-09-09, 18:20
Agree with u, mine is stack one too, like the 1141 layout the best, not much waste of area. now only worry the balcony too dangerous for my 2 little kids, thinking a solution what to do beside locking the access to balcony forever.

I have the same worry too. Does anyone know whether it's workable/allowable to install grills for balcony?

Btw, has anyone seen the showroom during project launch? From the floorplan, looks like there's no place for drying clothes right (referring to the 4-rooms units)? Is the kitchen orientation for a 4-bedders too cramp? First time I'm seeing washer/dryer being stuff into a kitchen.

Newbie Homebuyer
01-09-09, 19:51
dun think management office will allow you to install grilles in the balcony ... spoils the facade.

kawaiing
01-09-09, 22:21
dun think management office will allow you to install grilles in the balcony ... spoils the facade.

one day read at lianhe wanbao say got those transparent grilles, dunno where to buy, import from USA, if anyone got the contact pls pm us, thanks. i think balcony is the only place can hang cloth with contact sunlight, or else will be in kitchen already, thats why builder give washing machine and dryer together.

Bionic Leek
08-09-09, 15:30
I think the balcony glass height is about 1m tall, so it should auto prevent any toddler from falling off the edge.

I'm certain parents of small children stay up at night worrying about such things though - so likely no balcony outdoor furniture for your place then. Aside from that... you could install a different lockset so that kids can't easily gain access to the balcony? I don't know, not really any viable solutions. No grills I think ,it'll affect the facade.

I'm guessing there will be grills on all the windows in your unit then? Sometimes I really wonder what kid will throw himself out an open window, but I guess in this case its truly better to be safe than eternally sorry. Also, maids seem far more dangerous than ungrilled windows when we are counting safety for toddlers.

Although I made it to adulthood living in apartments long before the concept of childsafe furnishings became vogue.
Yes I have only 1 eye and 7 fingers, but I can function.

On a serious note: the units ALL don't have a yard. Even the large 4 bedroom and larger funny config executive suites all don't have a yard. You'll likely have to use the dryer provided. Please don't dangle the laundry from the balcony. yikes. If you must use the balcony... think they have some nice drying racks that are low and not obstrusive =)

lancelot
08-09-09, 23:18
ALL don't have a yard. Even the large 4 bedroom and larger funny config executive suites all don't have a yard. You'll likely have to use the dryer provided. Please don't dangle the laundry from the balcony. yikes. If you must use the balcony... think they have some nice drying racks that are low and not obstrusive =)
I can understand where you are coming from given the unsightly poles in HDB estates. But sometimes I wonder about the snobbishness and stupidity of condo dwellers in Singapore. The dryer is a useful invention of the West which came about as a result of the cold climate which makes it impractical to dry clothes outdoor especially during the winter months. But we are in the equator where the sun shines all year round (when it doesn't rain, that is). Why do we then not dry clothes under natural light and reduce our contribution to global warming by NOT using the dryer? The dryer has a monstrous consumption of power. Is the sun not good enough? Why do we blindly ape the West? Like wearing suits and ties. What is the point in this weather?? Why do we not have enough confidence in ourselves to come up with our own dress code and housing behaviour that best suit our climate?

Bionic Leek
12-09-09, 10:34
There is absolutely nothing wrong with drying your clothes in the sun. In fact, a large number of condominiums do try to force some compromise by providing a yard area with limited access for clothes to hit the sun/airwell.

The unfortunate reality is that most buyers don't necessarily want to pay 1200psf for drying space. So smaller units compromise this by either providing a small yard or only washer/dryer space.

We're not so much aping the west as we are coping with limited space issues and spiraling costs. Frankly I'd dry my clothes in the balcony too, but certainly only on low racks, further in from the edge, where it won't be visible from the outside. My clothes will still dry in the sun - just not visibly so. Imagine if everyone's mentality is to do as they will without neighbourliness or without concern for the facade of a building... you just need one family to air their mattresses and undergarments on a regular basis from the balcony of your district 9 property to see real monetary depreciation.

I think when we purchase a condominium, sometimes we are actually buying in to a lifestyle as well, where there are some sacrifices made for aesthetic reasons. As long as everyone is of the same mindset, then its fine.

Back to montebleu, it's a bit weird that even 3-4+ bedrooms have no yard... oh well, what to do? Dryer + movable low racks in the balcony for me.

mogyi
12-09-09, 15:50
There is absolutely nothing wrong with drying your clothes in the sun. In fact, a large number of condominiums do try to force some compromise by providing a yard area with limited access for clothes to hit the sun/airwell.

The unfortunate reality is that most buyers don't necessarily want to pay 1200psf for drying space. So smaller units compromise this by either providing a small yard or only washer/dryer space.

We're not so much aping the west as we are coping with limited space issues and spiraling costs. Frankly I'd dry my clothes in the balcony too, but certainly only on low racks, further in from the edge, where it won't be visible from the outside. My clothes will still dry in the sun - just not visibly so. Imagine if everyone's mentality is to do as they will without neighbourliness or without concern for the facade of a building... you just need one family to air their mattresses and undergarments on a regular basis from the balcony of your district 9 property to see real monetary depreciation.

I think when we purchase a condominium, sometimes we are actually buying in to a lifestyle as well, where there are some sacrifices made for aesthetic reasons. As long as everyone is of the same mindset, then its fine.

Back to montebleu, it's a bit weird that even 3-4+ bedrooms have no yard... oh well, what to do? Dryer + movable low racks in the balcony for me.

YUP YUP... agreed..cos i just came back from visiting my friend at Kovan melody. From the ourside...you can see all the laundry of almost the entire estate on the balcony.. not over the balcony tho... but bad enough cos it's glass balcony ...seriously make the estate look very cheapo like HDB .
With no proper backyard....you're bound to get some ah soh who will not understand "why cannot hang my undergarment at my own balcony"

kawaiing
17-09-09, 23:36
:) today finally completed the purchase in lawyer office, hope can move in real soon, becoz kids kindergarten start coming January, if cannot move in then got to travel very far to go school...

Property_Owner
18-09-09, 11:09
:) today finally completed the purchase in lawyer office, hope can move in real soon, becoz kids kindergarten start coming January, if cannot move in then got to travel very far to go school...

congrats. Btw which stack u bought?

kawaiing
18-09-09, 12:00
congrats. Btw which stack u bought?

3 bedroom stack 01 1141sqft unit

Bionic Leek
19-09-09, 08:51
3 bedroom stack 01 1141sqft unit

Hey congrats =) Welcome to Montebleu! Want to share what floor you live in? I'm in the same layout as you too.

You've been looking for a while, any reason you finally swung over to Montebleu?

Oh and from the look of things, I suspect Feb/Mar would be the likely TOP timing, so depending on how long your renovation takes, you'll move in Q1/Q2 next year... A bit of travel ahead for you.

kawaiing
19-09-09, 11:04
Hey congrats =) Welcome to Montebleu! Want to share what floor you live in? I'm in the same layout as you too.

You've been looking for a while, any reason you finally swung over to Montebleu?

Oh and from the look of things, I suspect Feb/Mar would be the likely TOP timing, so depending on how long your renovation takes, you'll move in Q1/Q2 next year... A bit of travel ahead for you.

i buy the unit is >30 floor, i buy montebleu becoz of the few ways to enter the condo, at first put deposit on Arte but after discuss with my wife there only one way to enter and when go to work must make a U turn at balestier BTK chicken rice then can go work at marymount area. any idea how much will it be for the maintance fee??

Bionic Leek
20-09-09, 08:48
Nice... I wanted one of the super high floor units as well :banghead:

You have to be either 31st or 32nd... there's only 2 with this floorplan above 30 :D

Mine is lower... only above 25 below 30. :( but still high enough I hope for excellent views.

Will be interesting to see your caveat when it turns up! Hope you got a good price. Whatever it is, I'm sure buying now will be cheaper than after its completed so congrats to you!

kawaiing
20-09-09, 12:58
Nice... I wanted one of the super high floor units as well :banghead:

You have to be either 31st or 32nd... there's only 2 with this floorplan above 30 :D

Mine is lower... only above 25 below 30. :( but still high enough I hope for excellent views.

Will be interesting to see your caveat when it turns up! Hope you got a good price. Whatever it is, I'm sure buying now will be cheaper than after its completed so congrats to you!

Haha... hope the view is good too, and dun get block badly in future :D , mine is 1020psf... not a bad deal :)

tamp81
21-09-09, 14:04
Yes, thats not a bad deal. I was not as lucky. Met some rogue agents when scouring for deals in this development. Almost 2 month ago, an agent was telling me that he sold a unit in Monetbleu for over $1300psf. He told me to act quickly before the caveat gets lodged and all the sellers will start revising their asking price when they see that new caveat.

He offered me his other unit at $12xx psf. I dont believe him since at that time most of the asking prices were $12xx or less. True enough, there is still no caveat lodged till now after 6 weeks. I guess this is a common stance used by a lot of agents, even agents from showflats, trying to hype up prices.

Some other agents are worse. Gave misleading caveat info. It is a pity that a few black horses tarnish the image of property agents. There are good ones around too. But one still need to be careful to verify claims and not fall for hype when buying a property.

kawaiing
21-09-09, 17:38
Yes, thats not a bad deal. I was not as lucky. Met some rogue agents when scouring for deals in this development. Almost 2 month ago, an agent was telling me that he sold a unit in Monetbleu for over $1300psf. He told me to act quickly before the caveat gets lodged and all the sellers will start revising their asking price when they see that new caveat.

He offered me his other unit at $12xx psf. I dont believe him since at that time most of the asking prices were $12xx or less. True enough, there is still no caveat lodged till now after 6 weeks. I guess this is a common stance used by a lot of agents, even agents from showflats, trying to hype up prices.

Some other agents are worse. Gave misleading caveat info. It is a pity that a few black horses tarnish the image of property agents. There are good ones around too. But one still need to be careful to verify claims and not fall for hype when buying a property.

Ya get a good agent is really make a deal diffenent, i ask my agent to find a deal for me, then saw from the "guru" website so many deal then he called for me each one and asked me to trust him and wait and dun listen to those nonsense price (even the advertisment from same company agent), then he found one urgent seller then ask me act quick and at the same night 10pm he came all the way to my home and collect cheque from me & go to the seller party and done deal at midnight just in case seller change mind, i so impress by him. ( and before the deal few months he brought me so many places to see the pro and con for other projects)

andy
21-09-09, 17:56
Ya get a good agent is really make a deal diffenent, i ask my agent to find a deal for me, then saw from the "guru" website so many deal then he called for me each one and asked me to trust him and wait and dun listen to those nonsense price (even the advertisment from same company agent), then he found one urgent seller then ask me act quick and at the same night 10pm he came all the way to my home and collect cheque from me & go to the seller party and done deal at midnight just in case seller change mind, i so impress by him. ( and before the deal few months he brought me so many places to see the pro and con for other projects)

That's what all agents do. Just locked in to a buyer.:cool:

dmonddd
21-09-09, 22:06
time to do away with agent and deal direct with sellers with lawyers engagement only.

mcmlxxvi
22-09-09, 09:40
I've personally dealt with at least over 100 agents buying and selling my own properties, just to share:

"he called for me each one and asked me to trust him and wait and dun listen to those nonsense price (even the advertisment from same company agent)"

-> Obviously, he wants you to himself and not to go to other agents (including others from his own agency)

"found one urgent seller then ask me act quick and at the same night 10pm he came all the way to my home and collect cheque from me & go to the seller party and done deal at midnight just in case seller change mind, i so impress by him."

-> He actually also scared you change your mind. Either party change mind it's kapoof, so he or she better faster deal immediately. Same golden rule as for retail sales - they try not to let you leave the shop. Once you are gone, it's considered gone case even if you say or you think that 'I will think about it and come back later'.... 90% of the people don't return.

"and before the deal few months he brought me so many places to see the pro and con for other projects)"

-> If he doesn't bring you to see, others will. Obviously he will only bring you to see those projects the seller side willing to co-broke at a decent %, if they are not his own direct listings.

mcmlxxvi
22-09-09, 09:45
time to do away with agent and deal direct with sellers with lawyers engagement only.

Wholeheartedly agree.

The govt has made available publicly all the transaction/project details, plus nationproperty.sg has so many listings and owners may post their own listings as well. People are getting more educated and IT savvy. And internet is free for all. So what's stopping people from dealing direct?

From what I see and hear and personally experienced so far, there's nothing too complicated about the profession to require a degree or certification, that a savvy-enough layman cannot pick up in a couple of months.

Of course if you talk about the less educated aunties and uncles (who don't speak the ang moh) and those super busy executives and power businessmen who don't even have time to read the papers less browse online for offers and deals, sure, the agents can definitely serve their needs.

mogyi
22-09-09, 11:15
I always rank agents on par with handphone dealer, contractor and second hand car dealer.. (pun intended) :tsk-tsk:

Property_Owner
22-09-09, 13:33
I always rank agents on par with handphone dealer, contractor and second hand car dealer.. (pun intended) :tsk-tsk:

To me 2nd hand car dealers are e worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jasbee
22-09-09, 17:20
Fellow Montebleu owners, Soilbuild has posted construction update as of 31 Aug...go have a look at the photos if interested...

kawaiing
22-09-09, 22:25
Fellow Montebleu owners, Soilbuild has posted construction update as of 31 Aug...go have a look at the photos if interested...

Thanks, thats nice!!

Property_Owner
23-09-09, 19:41

dont bother with others comments. End of the day you gotten what u want:)

Wow78
24-09-09, 09:13
Does anybody knows what is teh total parking lots including visitors lots in Montebleu. I bght it from subsale so not sure about the number of lots there and it was also not mentioned in the brochure. Thanks for all your help! :)

kawaiing
24-09-09, 16:31
Does anybody knows what is teh total parking lots including visitors lots in Montebleu. I bght it from subsale so not sure about the number of lots there and it was also not mentioned in the brochure. Thanks for all your help! :)

What the agent told me 151 parking lots mean 1 owner 1 lot i guess

Wow78
25-09-09, 09:12
What the agent told me 151 parking lots mean 1 owner 1 lot i guess

Can we park 2 cars? My family has 2 cars so was wondering whether can we apply for 2 car park lots since it is quite difficult to park outside the condo.

mcmlxxvi
25-09-09, 10:52
Can we park 2 cars? My family has 2 cars so was wondering whether can we apply for 2 car park lots since it is quite difficult to park outside the condo.

Can start to get to know Mandale Heights, The Axis, Monarchy Apartments or Ecoville tenants... :scared-2:

Property_Owner
25-09-09, 11:28
Thanks, thats nice!!

Will e view be same like P11?

mogyi
25-09-09, 12:14

Parking is a common problem in condo especially for the smaller estate
unless you stay in high tendency estate there're many expat who normally
dun drive.

Bionic Leek
26-09-09, 17:17

Well, I think in all professions you get the bad eggs along with the good. Unfortunately, with housing agents, due to the low barriers to entry the average trends downwards.

Yes you can do most things yourself, however agents fulfill a vital role for developers in the marketing and hype for their projects. For resellers agents play a vitally important role too.

I think the whole problem now is the lack of choice: you're pretty much stuck with the silly rogues and the incompetents as well as the good ones that provide a useful and value added service. You can't very well not deal with the agent at the showflat who can't find the kitchen or the jerk who has the best listing.

Anyway, over a long enough time, services gravitate towards successful models and it seems Singapore's market is maturing.

I'm quite excited about the progress being made on Montebleu. I don't know about the carparks, but given how many 1 and 2 bedroom units there are, and the multi storey parking, I think parking for guests should be alright.

Does anyone know the length and width of the main swimming pool though? I've not been able to find that out.

Oh, and they've just started construction of the project boundaries, it seems they are removing the unsightly old drainage and have laid new ones and will cover the whole thing with grass. Fantastic job. Hats off to soilbuild for the emphasis on this project.

kawaiing
07-10-09, 22:42
Hi Friends,
Soilbuild had updated the latest progress for Montebleu, interested can go see see.

kawaiing
10-11-09, 17:39
Dear Montebleu's neighbours, I walk pass Singtel just now, very kiasu go check whether i can sign up the EPL(OR called BPL) package for next year for their early bird discount, then found out that our Block is NOT the 95% coverage for MIO TV, so its mean that very high chance that next yr when we move in cannot watch EPL, for those not football fans it wont be affected at all. Singtel says will try to get connected by next yr August.... dont know can be trusted or not.... :scared-3:

Bionic Leek
11-11-09, 06:55
Hi all,
I just realised that Montebleu has these really strange street lights all around the development with suspended electric cables. Everywhere else in the neighbourhood the electric cables are buried underground.

Anybody knows if this is temporary due to the ongoing construction? Or do we have to live with this once the development is up?

Also, hope that row of 5 carparks opposite the entrance is removed once the whole project is completed. Not ideal to have cars parked there

jasbee
18-11-09, 19:35
May be they will reserve that as visitors' carpark?

BTW, anyone bought resale units here? Started servicing loan instalments? I've computed that the developer has called about 45% to-date. Just wondering if it's the same for other owners of resale units.

bargain hunter
18-11-09, 21:52
since this thread has been revived, i was wondering if anyone else has noticed a desperate owner trying to sell his #31 AND #32 -05? Last month he was asking 1120psf, last sat i saw his advert for a lower asking price of 10xxpsf. I think both units should be 4 bedders of 1593 sq ft. That means the asking is 1.6 to 1.73m. The most recent transactions are #30-05 at 1048 and #33-05 at 1073psf in September.

I am curious because if we compare Pavillion 11 with Montebleu, Montebleu has a tennis court and is thus, a full facility condo. A 3 bedder at Pavillion 11 is 1485sq ft and asking 12xxpsf (easily more than 1.78m) or more. Why isn't anyone keen to buy a bigger unit size at Montebleu with 1 more bedroom and lower psf and lower absolute price even?!

nav14
19-11-09, 08:28
since this thread has been revived, i was wondering if anyone else has noticed a desperate owner trying to sell his #31 AND #32 -05? Last month he was asking 1120psf, last sat i saw his advert for a lower asking price of 10xxpsf. I think both units should be 4 bedders of 1593 sq ft. That means the asking is 1.6 to 1.73m. The most recent transactions are #30-05 at 1048 and #33-05 at 1073psf in September.

I am curious because if we compare Pavillion 11 with Montebleu, Montebleu has a tennis court and is thus, a full facility condo. A 3 bedder at Pavillion 11 is 1485sq ft and asking 12xxpsf (easily more than 1.78m) or more. Why isn't anyone keen to buy a bigger unit size at Montebleu with 1 more bedroom and lower psf and lower absolute price even?!

Maybe because Montebleu is closer to Balestier than Pavillion and vice versa in terms of proximity to Novena. In Singapore even 100 metres can make a difference in price. Also maybe because Pavillion is built by a more reputable developer- UOL.

mogyi
19-11-09, 08:54

From what i know , these units are not owned by individual but by a company / corporate group

Property_Owner
19-11-09, 09:00
From what i know , these units are not owned by individual but by a company / corporate group

Yup, owned by my friend. Already told him not to buy.

jc
20-11-09, 23:55
Maybe because Montebleu is closer to Balestier than Pavillion and vice versa in terms of proximity to Novena. In Singapore even 100 metres can make a difference in price. Also maybe because Pavillion is built by a more reputable developer- UOL.

Both projects are in Balestier. There is no nearer to Novena more upmarket Balestier. Still it is Balestier. Montebleu & Pavilion are overpriced for a Balestier project.

Bionic Leek
21-11-09, 09:48

There were a few bulk purchases of Montebleu units. IMO Pavilion is not any better than Montebleu. The bulk purchaser just needs to release for liquidity issues.

The reason why its transacting at a higher price is that it has already TOPed, so people can go in and see their units hence they are willing to pay a premium for the security of having physically inspected everything. Sellers also expect a premium post TOP.

10XX psf for 31/32nd floor is extremely cheap for Montebleu. If anyone gets it, it'll be a steal - post TOP things should almost definitely move upwards strongly.

Anything below 1100psf for a full condo in this area with full facilities and quality finishes (from the photos Soilbuild is at least above average) is very very affordable. Just look at the other projects and the psf they achieved: Domus, Vista Residences, Arte, The Tier, Bliss Loft etc.

Montebleu below 1100psf is really really good value. Happy for anyone that finds a steal in this market climate.

bargain hunter
21-11-09, 09:54
that's the problem. why are they still no takers after so long? Has all the pent-up demand really been filled? maybe our discussion here will help the owner to sell more easily. :D

There were a few bulk purchases of Montebleu units. IMO Pavilion is not any better than Montebleu. The bulk purchaser just needs to release for liquidity issues.

The reason why its transacting at a higher price is that it has already TOPed, so people can go in and see their units hence they are willing to pay a premium for the security of having physically inspected everything. Sellers also expect a premium post TOP.

10XX psf for 31/32nd floor is extremely cheap for Montebleu. If anyone gets it, it'll be a steal - post TOP things should almost definitely move upwards strongly.

Anything below 1100psf for a full condo in this area with full facilities and quality finishes (from the photos Soilbuild is at least above average) is very very affordable. Just look at the other projects and the psf they achieved: Domus, Vista Residences, Arte, The Tier, Bliss Loft etc.

Montebleu below 1100psf is really really good value. Happy for anyone that finds a steal in this market climate.

Bionic Leek
22-11-09, 07:42
I believe that many people have already seen the inherent value in Montebleu, and they are the lucky ones who bought during the pre-TOP run up.

The owners still made money when they flipped. When it TOPs, the views and facilities and finishes will ensure a better gain for the people who could afford to hold the units to completion.

DKSG
23-11-09, 22:31
I post with vested interest. Hope those who have other interest mention it in their posts.

Before we compare Pavilion 11 and Montebleu, we need to take a look at the view. Both are in the same estate, P11 is at least 7 storeys higher - floor to floor comparison.

When buying condo, always remember one very important thing. Those things u can change and those u cannot. Finishings can be changed, walls can be hacked, vanity tops can be removed. That probably costs your say 20K or 20psf. But guess what ... some things cannot be changed. The view cannot be changed (though strictly speaking it can be blocked la - but I am talking about change within buyer's means), having a private lift cannot be changed.

I leave it to people here to make their own judgement. Why are some units in The Sail commanding so much more than others ? Its the view - something people cant change.

DKSG

jc
24-11-09, 01:02
I post with vested interest. Hope those who have other interest mention it in their posts.

Before we compare Pavilion 11 and Montebleu, we need to take a look at the view. Both are in the same estate, P11 is at least 7 storeys higher - floor to floor comparison.

When buying condo, always remember one very important thing. Those things u can change and those u cannot. Finishings can be changed, walls can be hacked, vanity tops can be removed. That probably costs your say 20K or 20psf. But guess what ... some things cannot be changed. The view cannot be changed (though strictly speaking it can be blocked la - but I am talking about change within buyer's means), having a private lift cannot be changed.

I leave it to people here to make their own judgement. Why are some units in The Sail commanding so much more than others ? Its the view - something people cant change.

DKSG

Sail Units that is confirmed unblocked command premium, the rest are just :doh: View is overated. It is location. U try asking low floor owners at Ardmore Park why stay there? Is it becos of the view? So why are people paying $2.8kpsf for Nassim Park Residences? What view do they have? They have Location, environment.

mogyi
29-11-09, 10:15
i think timing is a major factor too. P11 TOP at a point when there's a indicating sign of economy recovery, thus causing a little overhype and people got a little too excited thus causing price surge.(i remember psf changes by the day) Now just barely 3-6 months since then, the goverment has stepped in to "cool" things down and more importantly reliterate they've further steps inplace to ensure things do not overboild. These are timing attributes that may prevent montebleu to fulfil her potential value at TOP. I am personnally a avid admirer of montebleu's dark modern contemporary style facade finishing. i am waiting to see the finished look, the first of it's kind in the vicinity at least before the arte , vista is completed

madhuit
30-11-09, 19:41
Hi,

Any 3 BR unit for sale @ mountebleu ?

cenarret
28-12-09, 11:28
Hi guys,

Just wanted to revive this thread and see whats happening with you other montebleu owners! So who's excited about this place?

kawaiing
29-12-09, 13:16
Hi, for those owners like me got little kids and worry the metal grille spoilt the outlook of montebleu facade, i found a place mentioning about these invisible grille, anyone has any idea of this product?? the website is http://www.legate.com.sg Thanks.

mogyi
29-12-09, 13:25
Hi, for those owners like me got little kids and worry the metal grille spoilt the outlook of montebleu facade, i found a place mentioning about these invisible grille, anyone has any idea of this product?? the website is http://www.legate.com.sg Thanks.

before you invest more time researching into this invisible grill, it's better to wait till TOP and check with the MA, cos the estate may probably have their own design so as to regulate the facade of the estate.

DKSG
30-12-09, 00:30
Agree with Mogyi ... and there is certain tecgnique/approach u should adopt. Not to convenient to mention here.

So, dont buy anything affecting the facade yet.

Riverund
30-12-09, 23:37
Was there a reason the developer chose this East facing(distant sea-view) and not South facing like P11(catch some city-view)?

DKSG
02-01-10, 17:21
Haha ... good guess ...

The facing of the block is already pre-determined by the plot of land.

It has to be parallel to Mandalay Road, so if you are building a single long slab, there is no choice with the facing. For P11, the plot of land is of significant size, so there is enough room for the building to tilt left or right a bit to allow optimal view. So that both blocks get the Flyer/IR view ..

Montebleu's super structure is completed already and exterior windows looks like all up. Owners can start shopping for their furniture lo ... Should get letters from SB within 3-6 months to remind all abt the TOP.

Reporting "live" from the Montebleu site ... haha!

mcmlxxvi
23-01-10, 17:35
facade and pool area

kawaiing
24-01-10, 16:49
facade and pool area

You capture the image from the medge is it? wow awesome.. Thanks for the live update!!

mcmlxxvi
24-01-10, 21:45
You capture the image from the medge is it? wow awesome.. Thanks for the live update!!

Ya smart guy. Was viewing a unit at Medge.

kawaiing
24-01-10, 22:10
Ya smart guy. Was viewing a unit at Medge.

friend u think Medge worth buying? becoz my dad is looking a 2 beddder near my new home, he went to one unit a medge he told me full of planter and wastage area dunno how true is it. Thanks

hk2313
26-01-10, 19:46
Montebleu seems relatively cheap looking at caveats, considering its freehold and D11. Whats the catch ? QUality not good, or just the location not next to MTR ?

jasbee
27-01-10, 20:09
Just my guess....the corporate investor with too many units on hand has to offload before TOP as according to my agent, this investor is unable to get bank loans for all units. There were quite a no of 1593 units transacted recently, seem like all from this investor.

wondering whether Montebleu construction is delayed to give this investor more time to offload? Agents used to claim TOP in Dec-09, now 1Q10 or 1H10.

kawaiing
28-01-10, 14:38
Just Received lawyer's letter from SB mentioned that Montebleu will be issued TOP around March to May.

jasbee
02-03-10, 17:35
Just Received lawyer's letter from SB mentioned that Montebleu will be issued TOP around March to May.

Really? Haven't received anything yet from SB or lawyers, did receive letters from agents congratulating us for collecting keys (???)

mcmlxxvi
02-03-10, 20:16
friend u think Medge worth buying? becoz my dad is looking a 2 beddder near my new home, he went to one unit a medge he told me full of planter and wastage area dunno how true is it. Thanks

I haven't seen Medge 2 bedder so can't really comment with regards to layout. Location wise is ok only. Zedge is way better.

kawaiing
02-03-10, 20:44
Really? Haven't received anything yet from SB or lawyers, did receive letters from agents congratulating us for collecting keys (???)
i received it on that day i posted the thread. anyways i went down to see today, think around may then can TOP becoz tennis court not ready and many small thing need to be touched up.

capm
02-04-10, 12:22
still can get this around 1100-1150psf for the 850sf unit?

Rysk
04-04-10, 21:42
still can get this around 1100-1150psf for the 850sf unit?

Why not try Pavilion 11 as Montebleu is too near to Balestier. Pavilion 11 2nd flr is almost Montebleu 9th flr.. 30flr already overlook Montebleu..
Pavilion 11 is all private lift unit.

yxlin
18-04-10, 12:59
Anyone also waiting to get their keys? ^.^

Riverund
18-04-10, 13:20
Hi.. any idea of rental rates and the kinda yield for Montebleu? Wonder how this stacks up against Soleil or the coming Arte....

jasbee
19-04-10, 20:23
Anyone also waiting to get their keys? ^.^

Has anyone received letter on key collection date? Went by the site last week, the condo name is still not up yet

ginseng1
19-04-10, 22:10
Hi.. any idea of rental rates and the kinda yield for Montebleu? Wonder how this stacks up against Soleil or the coming Arte....

Do a search for comparable nearby apartments.

DKSG
19-04-10, 23:45
Based on the current progress I can see from the outside, this place needs another 2-3 months.

This makes rental a bit tougher as expats inflow during end Q2 is usually a bit lower.

DKSG

kawaiing
12-05-10, 22:13
I think Montebleu will TOP soon, soilbuild uploaded lastest progress and showed that the building already went through the final inspection by BCA.

cenarret
18-05-10, 00:02
yeah i think so too. I called end April, and she said the inspection was being done, and if no prob..end may / june can get keys after paying fees. so have you found your reno / ID guy yet?

kawaiing
18-05-10, 19:58
yeah i think so too. I called end April, and she said the inspection was being done, and if no prob..end may / june can get keys after paying fees. so have you found your reno / ID guy yet?

Maybe no big reno because got two kids dun want waste too much money then get domiolish by them.. haha.

jasbee
20-05-10, 18:04
We went to few IDs last month...most never bother to response back with quotes once they know that our unit is not TOP yet

kawaiing
02-06-10, 17:56
Hi, Confirmed with my agent, montebleu today get the TOP, 3June first batch of people will receive key, for me becoz i sub-sale so got to wait 2-3 weeks i guess.

cenarret
03-06-10, 12:38
yes my law firm confirmed too! must settle disboursements and maintanence fees for 6 mnths before issuance..

azeoprop
03-06-10, 21:31
This building is quite nice looking. :)

kawaiing
12-06-10, 18:59
maintainance fee for 2bed room unit is $320, any update for other size units??

bargain hunter
12-06-10, 23:30
that's quite expensive...

maintainance fee for 2bed room unit is $320, any update for other size units??

devilplate
13-06-10, 01:17
the rental over there currently so bad meh?

how come i saw a ad today stating Pavilion 11 high flr 3bedder tenanted at 4.2k? and asking 12xxpsf!!! rental yield less den 3%:scared-3:

i wud tot P11 3bedder shd be 5k min? hmm

DKSG
13-06-10, 13:13
I seriously doubt that.

Recently a 2BR 1,0xx sqft unit at M21 1x floor was rented out for $5,900 pm.

This kinda of ads, usually done by agents to trick people to call them, then put these people in their database. When u call, they may bluff bluff negotiatate a bit with you, then say unit rented out liao.

I tried calling a few times on such "low priced" ads, the responses are the same.

Devilplate - why not u give them a ring and if they can rush down with the Tenancy agreement, then share with us.

DKSG

devilplate
13-06-10, 14:05
I seriously doubt that.

Recently a 2BR 1,0xx sqft unit at M21 1x floor was rented out for $5,900 pm.

This kinda of ads, usually done by agents to trick people to call them, then put these people in their database. When u call, they may bluff bluff negotiatate a bit with you, then say unit rented out liao.

I tried calling a few times on such "low priced" ads, the responses are the same.

Devilplate - why not u give them a ring and if they can rush down with the Tenancy agreement, then share with us.

DKSG

the problem is..the price is high and tenancy is low

bargain hunter
13-06-10, 15:38
maybe the desperate owner ganjiong and quickly tenanted out at 4.2k once it TOP last year? back then rental was still very weak? now desperate to sell coz rental can't cover the installments. u call lah, then bargain down and buy. :)

the rental over there currently so bad meh?

how come i saw a ad today stating Pavilion 11 high flr 3bedder tenanted at 4.2k? and asking 12xxpsf!!! rental yield less den 3%:scared-3:

i wud tot P11 3bedder shd be 5k min? hmm

devilplate
26-06-10, 17:44
furnishing quite good...but the 2nd bedrm is a study room size :rolleyes:

kawaiing
26-06-10, 21:40
furnishing quite good...but the 2nd bedrm is a study room size :rolleyes:

Agree with u, so small, cannot even put a super single bed, got to use the bay window ledge be half of the bed. but the view got no complaint unless CDC land use for other purposes...

devilplate
26-06-10, 22:21
Agree with u, so small, cannot even put a super single bed, got to use the bay window ledge be half of the bed. but the view got no complaint unless CDC land use for other purposes...

i viewed stack 6 2bedder...2xth flr..but the view so-so...quite dissapointed...mabe the other stack at the other end will be better

i notice the baywindow is very very wide( feels like 20-30% wider den norm)...i pointed it out to the agt...the agt aso feels :o

DKSG
27-06-10, 13:58
I predict that in the next 6 months, there will be significant increase in the number of cases of significant "rental cannot cover instalments" resulting in decrease in transacted prices.

This maybe worsened if the Fed decide to raise rates in Q4 this year (or Q1 next year, but news released out in Q4 this year).

Recently I have seen quite a few units and made some computations to conclude the owners who bought in the run-up in 2009 are now facing the monthly out of pocket ranging from a few hundred bucks to $2-3K in some prime locations.

If prices have more or less peaked (ie only a 5-8% increase predicted) and interest rates can only go one way (up). Whats next ?

Just my own observations,
DKSG

PS: Off to view another of these condos now ...

bargain hunter
27-06-10, 14:25
that's a good update! view more and share more. :)

but i think interest rates won't go up so soon. looks more like delayed to Q4 2011. :confused:

I predict that in the next 6 months, there will be significant increase in the number of cases of significant "rental cannot cover instalments" resulting in decrease in transacted prices.

This maybe worsened if the Fed decide to raise rates in Q4 this year (or Q1 next year, but news released out in Q4 this year).

Recently I have seen quite a few units and made some computations to conclude the owners who bought in the run-up in 2009 are now facing the monthly out of pocket ranging from a few hundred bucks to $2-3K in some prime locations.

If prices have more or less peaked (ie only a 5-8% increase predicted) and interest rates can only go one way (up). Whats next ?

Just my own observations,
DKSG

PS: Off to view another of these condos now ...

azeoprop
16-07-10, 20:07
How is the workmanship and furnishing of this project? I think this is Soilbuild's biggest project to date. Comparable to bigger developers? :beats-me-man:

kawaiing
27-09-10, 17:54
repeated post/deleted

kawaiing
27-09-10, 17:55
All experts on this forum, any idea which project of balestier I can get a 2 bedder above 700sqf which is around 800k? Project less than 10yrs old preferred!! Thanks alot!!

azeoprop
27-09-10, 18:19
The Mezzo? :rolleyes:

kawaiing
28-09-10, 08:52
The Mezzo? :rolleyes:
Thanks i know Mezzo is a worth buying, but the problem for the new HDB law make my dad cannot hold two at the same time, so got to look for something can move in one, my dad dun like to rent a place and move in and then move to mezzo too tiring. But Mezzo really progress fast everyday i see from my balcony they work almost from 8 to 10pm plus daily. same for the tier at pegu road too both so fast.

Lovelle
13-06-11, 23:05
Wa 1600psf asking px.......

azeoprop
14-06-11, 01:49
There were quite a few firesale for this project in 09 at around 900psf...:(

propertyguru
14-06-11, 06:10
Thanks i know Mezzo is a worth buying, but the problem for the new HDB law make my dad cannot hold two at the same time, so got to look for something can move in one, my dad dun like to rent a place and move in and then move to mezzo too tiring. But Mezzo really progress fast everyday i see from my balcony they work almost from 8 to 10pm plus daily. same for the tier at pegu road too both so fast.

Did you buy anything in the end? Actually, Balestier has several older developments like Citrine (few facilities) that are still selling for less than $1,000 psf. For the new ones, there's no way they will sell for under $1,000 psf in this buoyant market.

Lovelle
14-06-11, 21:00
There were quite a few firesale for this project in 09 at around 900psf...:(

asking rental is not high, totally cannot cover

price around there not so high, only monteblue is different.

jezz
17-06-11, 08:44

Tier is small dev so complete fast.

Mezzo progress considered slow already. Look at newton edge. Samt time launched but already completed

Btw for Montebleu residents is the long kaw there really high n steep? I saw the narrow minbu road really cannot make it. No wonder flooding.

ecimbew
19-07-11, 22:58
What a beauty! Love it.

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd458/ecimbew/montebleu.jpg

Yin Yin
20-07-11, 00:04
What's the maintenance fee for 2BR unit 807sft and 850sft? Anyone has the information to share?

jezz
20-07-11, 00:05
What a beauty! Love it.

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd458/ecimbew/montebleu.jpg

Always been one of my fav in district 12. Got almost full condo facilities and nice facade.

M21 also pretty cool with the gym 'decking' out. And it is unblocked.

How's Zedge? Bypass before while shopping for my lighting.

den04
20-07-11, 13:34
This project is under D11.

jezz
20-07-11, 14:14
This project is under D11.

paiseh :doh: din realize...what about roxy's proj called nova 88 and 48? i thot those are d12? just across the street...

bargain hunter
20-07-11, 20:08
you are right. that street divides between d11 and d12! LOL.

paiseh :doh: din realize...what about roxy's proj called nova 88 and 48? i thot those are d12? just across the street...

Rysk
20-07-11, 20:18
Montebleu use Minbu Road as entrance, cos Minbu Rd is under D11..
Nova 48/88 entrance is Prome Rd/Bhamo Rd, which is under D12..

jezz
20-07-11, 22:31
Montebleu use Minbu Road as entrance, cos Minbu Rd is under D11..
Nova 48/88 entrance is Prome Rd/Bhamo Rd, which is under D12..
Alamak like that also can.

SpinCity
21-07-11, 09:22
Alamak like that also can.

Just like Tanglin Regency, squeezed out one entrance along its 40m parameter along Tanglin Road to be a D10 property. It would had been a D3 property if the main entrance was at its 100m+ parameter along alexandra road.

jezz
21-07-11, 11:12
Just like Tanglin Regency, squeezed out one entrance along its 40m parameter along Tanglin Road to be a D10 property. It would had been a D3 property if the main entrance was at its 100m+ parameter along alexandra road.

haha...very true...also in another district, cube 8 and the neighbour unit.

i dun like this kind of identification. it doesnt serve any benefit. if price is right, i wld rather get d12 ;) since it is a stone throw away. if it is separated by a long kau, then nothing to say lah. but it is just a "lane", not even a 2 way street.

Jonathan0503
21-07-11, 13:49

Oh, I din know can do such things.

Thought it's all predetermined under the URA plan.

Rysk
21-07-11, 14:16
haha...very true...also in another district, cube 8 and the neighbour unit.

i dun like this kind of identification. it doesnt serve any benefit. if price is right, i wld rather get d12 ;) since it is a stone throw away. if it is separated by a long kau, then nothing to say lah. but it is just a "lane", not even a 2 way street.

Eventhrough Cube 8 & The Arte is just side by side.. but the sellers of Cube 8 is asking at a higher $$psf just because is advertise under D11

Cube 8 main entrance is Thomson Rd, so is consider D11
The Arte main entrance is Jln Raja Udang, so is consider D12
(but actually The Arte also have another exit point direct access to Thomson Rd)

kawaiing
21-07-11, 18:03
What's the maintenance fee for 2BR unit 807sft and 850sft? Anyone has the information to share?

should be around $300 becoz mine 3 bedder is $385

kingkong1984
21-07-11, 18:28

go down to per share unit value... should be around there.

jezz
21-07-11, 19:33
Eventhrough Cube 8 & The Arte is just side by side.. but the sellers of Cube 8 is asking at a higher $$psf just because is advertise under D11

Cube 8 main entrance is Thomson Rd, so is consider D11
The Arte main entrance is Jln Raja Udang, so is consider D12
(but actually The Arte also have another exit point direct access to Thomson Rd)

Hmm well I think there's more than this. Arte has no mm units n mainly 2 n 3 bedders so in terms of psf will be priced lower than cube. Cube had mm units starting from 550sqft and moreover cube launched later than arte. Price certainly has gone up.

I prefer arte than cube because arte has a wider open unblock view than D11 cube.

Comparing Montebleu n Arte, tho they r diff district but I think if people go for quality living and environment they would go for arte. Personally I will.

den04
22-07-11, 13:50
Well "quality living" is subjective and personal.

Personally I would choose Montebleu over Arte for health reasons. Arte is directly facing PIE while Montebleu is "quieter and has cleaner air".

wesing
22-07-11, 14:25

Are you sure:confused: Not that I know of:D

Rysk
22-07-11, 15:38
Are you sure:confused: Not that I know of:D

Refer to below link site plan, a2 (slip road to Thomson Road)

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/housing-in-singapore/singapore-property/[email protected]

I personally prefer Arte over Montebleu for a some reason:
1. Maintenance fee for 3-bdr - Arte $320 / Montebleu $380??
2. Big plot of land with full landscape
3. Montebleu is abit conjested cos is in the middle of Balestier Rd
4. Montebleu car park is tight as compared with Arte
5. Arte no MM units
6. Arte has a nice & comfortable lobby with aircon & sofa set :sleep:

wesing
22-07-11, 15:50
Cool. Never know it has a gate to connect to the PIE slip road. Is this gate use for exiting the condo only?

Rysk
22-07-11, 16:05
Hmm well I think there's more than this. Arte has no mm units n mainly 2 n 3 bedders so in terms of psf will be priced lower than cube. Cube had mm units starting from 550sqft and moreover cube launched later than arte. Price certainly has gone up.

I prefer arte than cube because arte has a wider open unblock view than D11 cube.

Comparing Montebleu n Arte, tho they r diff district but I think if people go for quality living and environment they would go for arte. Personally I will.

Not really.. if I compare both almost similar size of 1400sf unit

Cube 8 transaction was done at $1400psf for a 1421sf unit in Aug 2010, whereas The Arte was 1399sf unit was done recently between 1200-1300psf
Not mentioning that the Cube $1400psf was last year caveat.

Rysk
22-07-11, 16:14
Cool. Never know it has a gate to connect to the PIE slip road. Is this gate use for exiting the condo only?

Yes, is an alternative exit for The Arte..

Unlike Vista Res (FEO), you have only one exit to Jln Datoh & to Balestier Rd.. drive all the way down & make a U-turn then can reach Thomson Rd

wesing
22-07-11, 16:20
Not really.. if I compare both almost similar size of 1400sf unit

Cube 8 transaction was done at $1400psf for a 1421sf unit in Aug 2010, whereas The Arte was 1399sf unit was done recently between 1200-1300psf
Not mentioning that the Cube $1400psf was last year caveat.

Why you compare The Arte with Cube 8. One oredi TOP and can move in or rent out. The other still curry loh building:D

Rysk
22-07-11, 20:27
Whether is Cube 8 or The Arte or even 368 Thomson, all are CDL project.. CDL will control the price without much competition.. moreover opposite side is Vista Res by FEO.. hosei liao!!

Yin Yin
22-07-11, 23:04

That's quite reasonable. Thanks.

So much about Arte vs Montebleu vs Cube 8.

I personally prefer Montebleu and the property in this area such as P11, Mandale, M21, Ansley, all on quieter site and accessible from many roads...can access from Novena Square passing by Renci then down to Minbu, or via Moulmein or via Balestier road. And these roads lead to major expressways in short distance.

I usually drive to Mandalay road via Balestier, and when leaving Mandalay, I'll travel to Moulmein.

I studied the street directory and realize that Cube 8 and Arte have limited road access.

devilplate
23-07-11, 01:57
That's quite reasonable. Thanks.

So much about Arte vs Montebleu vs Cube 8.

I personally prefer Montebleu and the property in this area such as P11, Mandale, M21, Ansley, all on quieter site and accessible from many roads...can access from Novena Square passing by Renci then down to Minbu, or via Moulmein or via Balestier road. And these roads lead to major expressways in short distance.

I usually drive to Mandalay road via Balestier, and when leaving Mandalay, I'll travel to Moulmein.

I studied the street directory and realize that Cube 8 and Arte have limited road access.

Y not look at projects around apleton view.....facing main road though....

Montebleu, p11 etc too close to d12....prices shd b slightly higher den those at balestier:2cents: however, u make a gd point on road access

jezz
23-07-11, 09:08

Montebleu, p11 etc too close to d12....prices shd b slightly higher den those at balestier:2cents: however, u make a gd point on road access

Haha it all started when Montebleu was mis represented as d12. And I only want to mention that 2 proj separated by stone throw length - I will go for cheaper psf as long as it meets my preferred layout.

Rysk
23-07-11, 13:04
If talk about Montebleu area, I would prefer Pavillion 11..

1. On elevated ground.. 2nd flr of P11 is equilavent to Montebleu 8th flr.. 28th already overlook Montebleu
2. Bigger landscape
3. More exclusive / no MM units
4. Pte lift for all units
5. Nearer walking distance to Novena/Sq 2 via Akyab Rd

SBF
25-07-11, 17:52
If talk about Montebleu area, I would prefer Pavillion 11..

1. On elevated ground.. 2nd flr of P11 is equilavent to Montebleu 8th flr.. 28th already overlook Montebleu
2. Bigger landscape
3. More exclusive / no MM units
4. Pte lift for all units
5. Nearer walking distance to Novena/Sq 2 via Akyab Rd

Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce a revolutionary new product to you; Strand Woven Bamboo.

Strand woven bamboo is applicable for both indoor flooring and outdoor decking and is considered a sustainable building material not only because it is harvested from FSC/Sustainable sources, but also because of its low volatile organic content (VOC), as well as its manufacturing and installation process.

Bamboo is commonly used for scaffolding so it is certainly strong enough for your flooring needs. It features a high strength to weight ratio and can easily carry countless times its own weight. Strand Woven Bamboo is as tough as Maple and it is 50% harder and more stable when compared to Red Oak. According to the USDA (United States Department of Agriculture), Strand Woven Bamboo also tops the list of frequently used wood types in term of dimensional stability.
Styleline’s products have all been certified under the Singapore Green Label scheme, issued by the Singapore Environment Council. With a full range of test reports available, you can have peace of mind that you are getting a product that has been certified and tested to be stronger, more durable and environmentally friendly.

A whole host of options are available to you in terms of designs, we have 11 standard colors for our indoor flooring.

At Styleline, we have installed more than 400,000ft2 of indoor flooring and more than 700,000ft2 of external decking locally in Singapore.

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7599/merinocrescent.th.png[/URL]

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3649/img0021ypm.th.jpg[/URL]

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/1289/ymca.th.jpg[/URL]

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Style-Line/111716342246539

https://picasaweb.google.com/107558321126877783822/

For samples, details and more information, or even to ask a simple question, please do not hesitate to contact

SBF
[email protected]

devilplate
25-07-11, 17:54
To sbf,

Stop FLOODING!!!:doh:

SBF
26-07-11, 11:41
To sbf,

Stop FLOODING!!!:doh:

Sorry.....:ashamed1: ...

didnt mean to disturb you guys....

Mongoose
26-07-11, 13:20
Haha it all started when Montebleu was mis represented as d12. And I only want to mention that 2 proj separated by stone throw length - I will go for cheaper psf as long as it meets my preferred layout.

Good pt. For those thinking of Montebleu (or any development) just becos its district 11 need to think twice. Why pay D11 to be near D12? Why not pay D12 to be near D11? Whichever district is just lines drawn on some planner's map.

azeoprop
26-07-11, 14:32
Good pt. For those thinking of Montebleu (or any development) just becos its district 11 need to think twice. Why pay D11 to be near D12? Why not pay D12 to be near D11? Whichever district is just lines drawn on some planner's map.

Welcome to Mezzo. :p

Yin Yin
26-07-11, 22:59

But not many of the D12 projects in this area have the advantage of not passing by Balestier road. I personally prefer projects with more road access options if in CCR or RCR.

fiat500
27-07-11, 00:01
only the facade looks nice for montebleu.
its actually very far away from novena,impossible to go there on foot.
blends in better among the condos in balestier as its just a 2mins walk to balestier rd. :cheers6:

devilplate
27-07-11, 00:04
only the facade looks nice for montebleu.
its actually very far away from novena,impossible to go there on foot.
blends in better among the condos in balestier as its just a 2mins walk to balestier rd. :cheers6:
Yeah, impossible to walk...uphill....downhill

P11 barely walkable too...

Only projects like zedge can say near to mrt

Yin Yin
27-07-11, 00:13

Apleton view is quite ideal in term of accessibility and location.

Rysk
27-07-11, 10:15
But not many of the D12 projects in this area have the advantage of not passing by Balestier road. I personally prefer projects with more road access options if in CCR or RCR.

The Arte D12 have another exit direct to slip road of Thomson Road/PIE.. without going thru Balestier Rd

Mongoose
27-07-11, 10:30
The Arte D12 have another exit direct to slip road of Thomson Road/PIE.. without going thru Balestier Rd

Rysk is right. Arte can access from city via Jln Raja Udang (basically 1st left turn on Balestier), or from PIE westbound (via Jln Datoh) and exit into Thomson to get into city or PIE westbound/eastbound.

The other D12 options without going thru Balestier at all are those along Irrawaddy - Domus, iResidences, Marque, Centrio, Casa Irrawaddy, etc. You can enter/exit by Moulmein road or Irrawaddy/Thomson road.
Mezzo at the other end of Balestier road is probably similar, but for exit may have to try to u-turn at Whampoa junction.

wesing
27-07-11, 10:31

Even coming out from this slip road, it is going to be very difficult during peak hours to get to the extreme right lane in order to turn right into Whitley Road to connect to PIE Tuas or do a U-turn to head towards Upper Thomson:D

devilplate
27-07-11, 10:32
Rysk is right. Arte can access from city via Jln Raja Udang (basically 1st left turn on Balestier), or from PIE westbound (via Jln Datoh) and exit into Thomson to get into city or PIE westbound/eastbound.

The other D12 options without going thru Balestier at all are those along Irrawaddy - Domus, iResidences, Marque, Centrio, Casa Irrawaddy, etc. You can enter/exit by Moulmein road or Irrawaddy/Thomson road.
Mezzo at the other end of Balestier road is probably similar, but for exit may have to try to u-turn at Whampoa junction.

Ires not bad...tat time slash down prices to 8xx-9xxpsf! goodie!:cheers6:

Rysk
27-07-11, 10:41

iResidence can use Shan Rd to Irrawaddy Rd to Thomson or Novena..
But tink Domus exit is out of way to Shan Rd.. have to go out to Balestier Rd

Mongoose
27-07-11, 10:44
iResidence can use Shan Rd to Irrawaddy Rd to Thomson or Novena..
But tink Domus exit is out of way to Shan Rd.. have to go out to Balestier Rd

I went to see Domus also. I think the exit is designed such that you can directly enter Shan road between Marque and Centrio and 2-way) and then turn right and back onto Irrawaddy again in direction of Novena Sq.

Rysk
27-07-11, 10:53
I went to see Domus also. I think the exit is designed such that you can directly enter Shan road between Marque and Centrio and 2-way) and then turn right and back onto Irrawaddy again in direction of Novena Sq.

Luckily can go by Shan Rd.. otherwise most buyer would preferred iRes over Domus

devilplate
27-07-11, 11:40
Luckily can go by Shan Rd.. otherwise most buyer would preferred iRes over Domus

when both upon TOP, Ires wil command a slight premium over domus

azeoprop
27-07-11, 11:45
when both upon TOP, Ires wil command a slight premium over domus

I think domus still got some units not released. :beats-me-man:

devilplate
27-07-11, 11:48
I think domus still got some units not released. :beats-me-man:

ooo

tat time domus 1bedder damn hot....i got trouble finding a place to park my car....when i finally arrive, all the released 1bdr r gone!....lol

domus got no indoor gym n finishing suxx

Ires got above ave furnishing!:D

LTC
06-07-20, 19:48
Good evening, may i ask if anyone know the brand of the bathtub for this project. need to get replacement handle for the bathtub.

Arcachon
12-07-20, 18:33
Good evening, may i ask if anyone know the brand of the bathtub for this project. need to get replacement handle for the bathtub.

MCST No: 3603
Development Name: MONTEBLEU
Development Location: 8 MINBU ROAD
MC Address: 8 MINBU ROAD 01-01 SINGAPORE 308162
MC Contact No.: 6834 4520

nevereatrice
23-07-20, 15:54
ooo

tat time domus 1bedder damn hot....i got trouble finding a place to park my car....when i finally arrive, all the released 1bdr r gone!....lol

domus got no indoor gym n finishing suxx

Ires got above ave furnishing!:D

So what did you finally get, bro?