PDA

View Full Version : Bayshore Park

eva.sammi
17-06-08, 17:13
Call Lily 62975827. Bayshore Pk Condo , New Kitchen/Floorings/Wardrobes. Mins to Changi Airport, CBd, Suntec City, Orchard Rd. Shuttle Bus to Parkway Shopping & Food Amenities. Near Bedok MRT. Waterplace Condo : 3 rms, $4500. Full Condo facilities. A

Casafina thoughts
19-06-08, 18:31
Call Lily 62975827. Bayshore Pk Condo , New Kitchen/Floorings/Wardrobes. Mins to Changi Airport, CBd, Suntec City, Orchard Rd. Shuttle Bus to Parkway Shopping & Food Amenities. Near Bedok MRT. Waterplace Condo : 3 rms, $4500. Full Condo facilities. A

How is Casafina? Is it a good unit?

east to east
27-06-08, 22:13
How is Casafina? Is it a good unit?
Yes inside it is posh only the colour of the building is not nice

lbb
03-08-08, 14:42
Anyone with any estimates on what is reasonable for a Bayshore Park 3Br psf? I would prefer mid floors and below, vertigo =P

Always liked that place due to it's location and big grounds, hope it doesn't enbloc, and develop into another overcrowded project.

Enblock
17-08-08, 23:22
Bayshore park.. recall reading in the papers that tis being consider for enbloc alongside with Laguna Park..
Will we getting paint pour over the cars like what is happening at Laguna Park ? Also if the condo is undergoing enbloc talks, will the mcst still take good care of the estate or leave it to rot ?
Thxs for yr thoughts in advance ..

edkor
24-11-08, 14:40
Owner selling...no agent pls.

Diamond Tower, 936 sq ft 2 bedroom, 10th floor, full sea view.

Asking $750k neg.

PM me if you are keen.

Cheers
Ed

EBD
24-11-08, 14:56
20+ years into 99 year lease.
stagnant (failed????) enbloc

750k for 936 sq ft and current economic environment
Best of luck......

Party
24-11-08, 17:38
:banghead: yup current suituation should set yr slight lower........

pete
24-11-08, 21:31
U must be kidding rite?

edkor
25-11-08, 12:16
U must be kidding rite?

Bank valuation at $720k...so it's $30k above valuation negotiable. I think it is still relatively ok. Can never get a condo in the east that is as spacious as Bayshore park.

Conservative
17-02-09, 22:17
936sq ft spacious???? Best of luck!

mr funny
16-06-09, 13:40
http://www.straitstimes.com/Singapore/Story/STIStory_390811.html

June 16, 2009 Tuesday

Hunt for Bayshore's Kitty killer

Residents conduct pre-dawn stake-outs around condo grounds

By Kimberly Spykerman

CAT lovers in Bayshore Park are now patrolling the estate to look for the person believed to be poisoning the strays in the condominium.

Some residents in the 1,093-unit estate in the East Coast even make their rounds between 3am and dawn, when they think the culprit is out leaving tainted cat food around.

Since last Thursday, 19 cats - including two yesterday - have been found unaccountably unconscious or disoriented. Five have died or have been put down, and the rest are with the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA).

A report is believed to have been made to the management committee about a dog also taken ill, although it is unknown if this is linked to the cat poisonings.

The police are on the case.

One resident who keeps watch from her 21st-floor apartment and patrols the estate said: 'It's not just about the cats. We're concerned about the safety of all pets. Also, what if young children put things in their mouth and fall sick?'

Another resident, a housewife in her 50s, who has fed the estate's 30 stray cats for more than 10 years, now begins her routine an hour earlier to do a stake-out.

The management committee has issued notices advising residents against letting their pets eat food found in the condo grounds. It has also told the estate's cleaners and gardeners not to get rid of any cat which appears dead, that they come across, but to alert the security guards. Areas where reddish clumps of suspect cat food were found have been hosed down.

Most of the unconscious cats were found in the vicinity of two blocks. One of the cats, which was found barely breathing yesterday, was no more than 1m from one of these clumps of food.

SPCA executive officer Deirdre Moss said it was obvious that someone was behind these 'cruel, malicious acts'.

She noted that the food had not been planted in obvious places, but in areas away from human traffic, where the stray cats hide. And the food had been found over a large area, which is why so many cats have been affected, she added.

Today, the SPCA and Cat Welfare Society are expected to offer a reward for information leading to the arrest and prosecution of the culprit.

The residents are baffled, but believe the culprit is among them, as this person knows where the cats usually gather for their morning meal. It was where the first clump of food was found.

Samples of the food have been sent to the Health Sciences Authority for analysis. The results are expected soon.

Bayshore Park was split by an acrimonious debate over its proposed collective sale last year, but the residents believe this is unrelated to the poisonings.

Some residents believe the culprit could be among the estate's car owners, angered by the scratches the stray cats leave on the warm hoods of the vehicles when they lie on them overnight.

A retiree in his 70s who wanted to be known only as Mr Tay had put a cover over his car only to have it ripped. He said he sympathised with the culprit 'because he must have done it out of frustration'. Other car owners said they worked around this by parking in areas less frequented by the cats.

The estate's dog owners are walking their pets but taking more care. A resident named Ms Jill said she has cut her dog's walks from 30 to only 10 minutes - just long enough for it to relieve itself. 'I'm also more vigilant about what it sniffs at during the walks,' she said.

[email protected]

Condo dogged by animal issues

BAYSHORE Park condominium is no stranger to disputes over animals.

In 2004, fur flew over a proposal by the estate's management to impose annual fees on those who keep big dogs or have more than two small dogs. The proposal meant that residents would have to pay $300 to keep a big dog and an additional $1,000 for a second one. Those with smaller breeds weighing 10kg or less and no more than 40cm in height need not pay, unless they owned more than two. Each additional dog would cost $100 a year.

The management said that if the rule was enforced, the money would go towards cleaning up after irresponsible dog owners.

Residents had complained of big dogs being a nuisance because they dirtied the common areas such as lift landings and footpaths with waste matter.

Dog owners were up in arms over the proposal and accused the management of being biased against these animals.

The suggestion fell through when the management failed to garner 75 per cent of the vote needed to implement the rule. Only 150 out of the estate's 1,093 households voted on the issue at the annual general meeting that year, though over half who attended voted for it. After the meeting, dog owners promised the management they would form a committee to police pet owners.

beachboi
19-06-09, 00:02
Can check whether the lift of Bayshore Park
1) goes all the way to the carpark at basement, or
2) you need to walk up the stairs from basement carpark and then take the lift from 1st floor?

Douk
19-06-09, 10:05
Can check whether the lift of Bayshore Park
1) goes all the way to the carpark at basement, or
2) you need to walk up the stairs from basement carpark and then take the lift from 1st floor?

need to walk up the stair. lift stopped at 1st floor.

beachboi
20-06-09, 01:50
need to walk up the stair. lift stopped at 1st floor.

Hmmm... that does not sound good. I thought there was a plan to upgrade the lift system? Or is there any future plans to extend the lift to the basement carpark?

Douk
20-06-09, 22:59
Hmmm... that does not sound good. I thought there was a plan to upgrade the lift system? Or is there any future plans to extend the lift to the basement carpark?

dont think so. enbloc is probably the better plan.. :D

Geylang OKT
21-06-09, 06:59
Owner selling...no agent pls.

Diamond Tower, 936 sq ft 2 bedroom, 10th floor, full sea view.

Asking $750k neg.

PM me if you are keen.

Cheers
Ed

Way, way, overpriced at 2009 prices. For folks who did not do their due diligence yet.... a 2 bedroom unit over here is transacting in the range of $540k to $615k. There was a madman who paid $680k in 2009 though. Maybe that unit is made of gold or the floors studded with gemstones. :scared-1:

What the heck.... a 3 bedroom unit 1300sqft plus used to transact at $530k just a few years ago. The majority of units in Bayshore have no seaview or a partial seaview at best. Many are blocked by Costa de Sol. The units are irregular shaped and some even overlook the basketball courts and the expressway. Do remember this is an aging property (read maintenance costs will be higher with stuff breaking down plus time decay factor) more than 23 years old on a 99 leasehold tenure. To be fair, there are sprawling grounds for animal lovers to walk their dogs. The tenant owner mix is very cosmopolitan.... there is a fair bit of ang mor expats, korean, indian expats and local oldies in BP.

So.... Caveat emptor! :tongue3:

Douk
21-06-09, 23:15
:doh: u mix up the 2 condo, dude.

Way, way, overpriced at 2009 prices. For folks who did not do their due diligence yet.... a 2 bedroom unit over here is transacting in the range of $540k to $615k. There was a madman who paid $680k in 2009 though. Maybe that unit is made of gold or the floors studded with gemstones. :scared-1:

What the heck.... a 3 bedroom unit 1300sqft plus used to transact at $530k just a few years ago. The majority of units in Bayshore have no seaview or a partial seaview at best. Many are blocked by Costa de Sol. The units are irregular shaped and some even overlook the basketball courts and the expressway. Do remember this is an aging property (read maintenance costs will be higher with stuff breaking down plus time decay factor) more than 23 years old on a 99 leasehold tenure. To be fair, there are sprawling grounds for animal lovers to walk their dogs. The tenant owner mix is very cosmopolitan.... there is a fair bit of ang mor expats, korean, indian expats and local oldies in BP.

So.... Caveat emptor! :tongue3:

Geylang OKT
22-06-09, 11:41
:doh: u mix up the 2 condo, dude.

Dude, sorry about that. I'm getting old. :banghead: :D

The comments about Costa De Sol pertain to The Bayshore. All the rest are about Bayshore Park. Btw, they have the same developer, just 10 years apart for the projects. :)

Douk
22-06-09, 23:21
Dude, sorry about that. I'm getting old. :banghead: :D

The comments about Costa De Sol pertain to The Bayshore. All the rest are about Bayshore Park. Btw, they have the same developer, just 10 years apart for the projects. :)

no prob. i didnt know bayshore park is also developed by far east.

lbb
18-07-09, 11:53
Hey, anyone knows of any 3BR apartment for sale at Bayshore Park, floor is not really an issue. Neither is seaview or city view. I just like the feel of the condo.

All the ones I've looked up so far have quoted insane prices. Willing to pay around 600psf.

Thanks in advance!

Lord Anus
18-07-09, 12:27
Hey, anyone knows of any 3BR apartment for sale at Bayshore Park, floor is not really an issue. Neither is seaview or city view. I just like the feel of the condo.

All the ones I've looked up so far have quoted insane prices. Willing to pay around 600psf.

Thanks in advance!

It is all because of yesterday's bullshit comment from Credo that "enbloc sales are back". f-u-c-k em

lbb
18-07-09, 18:25
It is all because of yesterday's bullshit comment from Credo that "enbloc sales are back". f-u-c-k em

You're wrong my friend. I love the condo because of how it is. Spacious, facilities, and location. En-bloc that place? Quite sad la, it's a unique development AND that is why I wanna stay there. I won't wanna enbloc if I was a resident there.

Douk
18-07-09, 21:11

Thanks in advance!
how much were you quoted for the 1173 or 1292?
March, april is already selling at 600psf. now probably 700.

lbb
18-07-09, 22:19
how much were you quoted for the 1173 or 1292?
March, april is already selling at 600psf. now probably 700.

Yeah you got close, lowest quoted price was 730psf. As much as I like the place, personally I feel it's too high. As what the post above said, maybe it's due to the enbloc speculation surrounding the estate now.

Douk
18-07-09, 22:58
Yeah you got close, lowest quoted price was 730psf. As much as I like the place, personally I feel it's too high. As what the post above said, maybe it's due to the enbloc speculation surrounding the estate now.

generally the price went up. may not be enbloc related. price move really fast when the enbloc craze starts (was 900psf at End/07). also decline fast when the craze dies off.

which block did you see ?

shubh
19-07-09, 12:10
This development is near the Singapore Changi Airport and the East Coast beach and seafood restaurants. It is well-served by a private shuttle bus to the Bedok MRT and Parkway Parade Shopping Centre. http://condo.singaporeexpats.com/condo-details-BAYSHORE-PARK.htm may give more information about this project.

joyride
19-07-09, 13:36
You're wrong my friend. I love the condo because of how it is. Spacious, facilities, and location. En-bloc that place? Quite sad la, it's a unique development AND that is why I wanna stay there. I won't wanna enbloc if I was a resident there.

A lot of my expatriate friends used to rent at bayshore park and really like the place and location very much... i don't think they are looking forward to enbloc by the owners. Some of them who decided to settle down in this country have also purchased their own apartments around the bayshore area..

lbb
19-07-09, 14:51
generally the price went up. may not be enbloc related. price move really fast when the enbloc craze starts (was 900psf at End/07). also decline fast when the craze dies off.

which block did you see ?

IIRC it was Jade, if not Aquamarine. Yeah, kinda regretted not grabbing a unit around April though. Problem is, with all the prices going up, doubt it'll go back to Mar-Apr's levels anytime soon.

However, all the units on sale seems to be those on the higher floors with Sea/City views, thus commanding a premium. I'm quite fine with a low floor, but can't seem to find any low-level units on sale. And yeah was looking at both the 1292 and 1173 unit types, they have 'unique' layouts I daresay.

lbb
19-07-09, 14:55
A lot of my expatriate friends used to rent at bayshore park and really like the place and location very much... i don't think they are looking forward to enbloc by the owners. Some of them who decided to settle down in this country have also purchased their own apartments around the bayshore area..

Yup, I remember the first time I went into the premises. I was so surprised that I couldn't see the 'end' side of the development. Gosh, the vast size! It was really different to see more greenery than concrete, not only in condos but Singapore generally! (Maybe except for the bukit timah areas where there's more greenery).

But yeah, situated at the end of Bayshore Road, the cul de sac feeling. It's a nice place to return to after a long day at work/school.

Easting
19-07-09, 18:21
Yup, I remember the first time I went into the premises. I was so surprised that I couldn't see the 'end' side of the development. Gosh, the vast size! It was really different to see more greenery than concrete, not only in condos but Singapore generally! (Maybe except for the bukit timah areas where there's more greenery).

But yeah, situated at the end of Bayshore Road, the cul de sac feeling. It's a nice place to return to after a long day at work/school.

Go seach for the freehold along upper east coast road. it will just as comfortable in terms of environment and closeness to east coast beach. It will soon be to be the next potential area for price increase. FH places like breeze by east and east coast residences are coming up soon.

lbb
20-07-09, 19:30
Go seach for the freehold along upper east coast road. it will just as comfortable in terms of environment and closeness to east coast beach. It will soon be to be the next potential area for price increase. FH places like breeze by east and east coast residences are coming up soon.

Haha, yup the smaller developments that line the road. I guess the main attraction is that they are freehold. But when it comes to space, I feel it's still cramped in a way. The facilities are also not as vast as BP. They make good buys, but they aren't exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks mate! (:

stronghold
22-07-09, 01:13
I heard from my friend that insider information is that far east owns 30% of units in Bayshore Park, thus controlling the enbloc go ahead.. and we will all assume the company wont enbloc during times of peak land prices, isnt it? Anyone have info on this?

kEN9170
22-07-09, 09:27
more info of Bayshore Park.

http://www.h88.com.sg/article/Condo+Photo+Review%3A+Bayshore+Park/

This development is near the Singapore Changi Airport and the East Coast beach and seafood restaurants. It is well-served by a private shuttle bus to the Bedok MRT and Parkway Parade Shopping Centre. http://condo.singaporeexpats.com/condo-details-BAYSHORE-PARK.htm may give more information about this project.

guoguoguo
21-10-09, 12:20
30% unites are hold by Far East? that means 30% unites in Bayshore park are not sold?

mr funny
07-03-11, 18:26
http://www.straitstimes.com/Singapore/Story/STIStory_641199.html

Mar 4, 2011

Bayshore Park defamation suit dropped midway through trial

FOUR members of a former management council of Bayshore Park condominium have withdrawn their High Court lawsuit against the council's then-chairman, for defamation over a letter he wrote to apartment owners.

The four - Ms Cecilia Png Beng Hong, Mr Alan Chua Charn Boon, Ms Lee Lee Hue and Mr John Teh - will also bear the legal costs of Mr Joe Chua Cheok Kwang.

The parties were members of the 22nd management council (MC) from April 2009 till last April.

Their claim arose out of a letter Mr Joe Chua wrote last March in his capacity as chairman of the MC, addressed to owners of Bayshore Park apartments.

The letter was in response to an unsigned flier that had been circulated to the owners.

That had referred to the contributions of each of the four and sought support for their re-election to the 23rd council that was to be held last April.

In their suit, the four asserted that in his letter, Mr Joe Chua had accused them of making misleading statements by claiming credit for cost savings, among other things.

They contended that the 'sting' of the words in the circular was that the four were dishonest and dishonourable and thus not fit to be council members.

But Mr Joe Chua's defence was that the statements in his circular were not defamatory. And even if any parts in it were, he had the qualified privilege or justification to make them.

When the trial started last month, Ms Png could not explain how she had been defamed when

defence lawyer Denis Tan took her through the parts of the letter that had been identified as defamatory.

Halfway through the trial, after all four plaintiffs had testified, their lawyer sought permission from the court to withdraw the suit and was allowed to do so.

Contacted for comment yesterday, current MC chairman, Mr S. K. Cheah, said: 'The result speaks for itself.'

He noted that council members do not get paid and such suits discourage people from serving.

'It's already so difficult to get residents to serve on the council.

'The last thing council members need is to have unfounded defamation suits thrown at them.'

SELINA LUM

Wild Falcon
07-03-11, 21:24
This condo has so much animosity amongst its residents. The infighting and constant stress of failed enbloc attempts make this condo an unbelievably hostile living environment.

smallant
07-03-11, 22:13
agree... where there is $$$.. bound to have scums to take advantage ...
Bayshore pk.... no difference...
agents.. doctors sama sama .. all humans lah ..