PDA

View Full Version : Mountbatten Suites(D15, Freehold, Agrow Land)

Pages : [1] 2

Joe6816
24-11-08, 20:58
Anything on this?

C.X
24-11-08, 21:18
Anything on this?

Bro,

You buying?

Joe6816
25-11-08, 08:23
Bro,

You buying?

I just want to know what will be the launch price. Btw nothing heard out of this project. Was in Esta last weekend and from Esta can see this land is flaten and ready for construction. Wonder when will start.:confused:

buy
25-11-08, 08:32
I just want to know what will be the launch price. Btw nothing heard out of this project. Was in Esta last weekend and from Esta can see this land is flaten and ready for construction. Wonder when will start.:confused:

i went to the showlflat before

small project

Joe6816
25-11-08, 08:34
i went to the showlflat before

small project

How much are they selling? Average size?

Farnie
25-11-08, 09:07
How much are they selling? Average size?

Went there 2 mths ago. If I remember correctly, asking then was region of $1,450 psf. Small development. They have 3 and 4-bedder I think. Too long and not impressive so couldnt remember much, sorry.

If you ask me, I would rather get The Seaview or The Esta. Alternative is The Amery but that is nearer to Still Road.

Joe6816
25-11-08, 09:09
Went there 2 mths ago. If I remember correctly, asking then was region of $1,450 psf. Small development. If you ask me, I would rather get The Seaview or The Esta. Alternative is The Amery but that is nearer to Still Road.

So high?:scared-4: How are the finishing? Good?

Farnie
25-11-08, 09:17
So high?:scared-4: How are the finishing? Good?

I remember there is a lot of ID, and I dun really think showflat is a good indications of quality of finishing. I think regardless of what they tried to ask, px has to be adjusted greatly now. If Esta is going for $800-900 psf, this development should only be asking for $600-700 psf in order to move the units. Who in the right mind would pay more than The Esta when I can already collect rental.

buy
25-11-08, 10:03
Went there 2 mths ago. If I remember correctly, asking then was region of $1,450 psf. Small development. They have 3 and 4-bedder I think. Too long and not impressive so couldnt remember much, sorry.

If you ask me, I would rather get The Seaview or The Esta. Alternative is The Amery but that is nearer to Still Road.

at ya please farine

everywhere u go , also got a lot of comments one

this one not good , that not not nice , that one too exp

i suggest u go bid for a land for yourself

Farnie
25-11-08, 15:29
at ya please farine

Hahaha, Buy, if by mocking me amuses you, pls go ahead and be my guest. Afterall, it costs next to nothing to me and yet it brings joy to another person. Excellent.

but seriously, my gift is in spotting good deals, not developing or building houses. Therefore I leave the developing to the experts in the industry. Besides, I derive no satisfaction in seeing the transformation of an empty plot of land to a beautiful house. Thus I ply my gift and trade elsewhere as I believe if i enjoy what I'm doing, its easier to do well in that area.

As it is now, there is no good property deals but it will come soon. And if I see fit to chip in my comments, I will do so. Regardless of how you or other property bulls think. Afterall, you can't touch nor hurt me by your comments :D

East Lover
25-11-08, 15:53
Hahaha, Buy, if by mocking me amuses you, pls go ahead and be my guest. Afterall, it costs next to nothing to me and yet it brings joy to another person. Excellent.

but seriously, my gift is in spotting good deals, not developing or building houses. Therefore I leave the developing to the experts in the industry. Besides, I derive no satisfaction in seeing the transformation of an empty plot of land to a beautiful house. Thus I ply my gift and trade elsewhere as I believe if i enjoy what I'm doing, its easier to do well in that area.

As it is now, there is no good property deals but it will come soon. And if I see fit to chip in my comments, I will do so. Regardless of how you or other property bulls think. Afterall, you can't touch nor hurt me by your comments :D
Well say! Guess "buy" just bought wrong property at wrong time, that's why so negative... :scared-5:
Be happy lah:cheers1:

Reporter
25-11-08, 20:07
at ya please farine

Getting frustrated right? Haha!

It's like someone hog the overtaking lane at 50km/h. Can you do anything? You can't do anything cos' he/she never break the rule.

Even if she says tomorrow Singapore property price will be reaching Somali level, there is nothing you can do about it.

Too bad for you! Haha!

Anyway, why she mentioned $800-$900psf?
It should be $743-$1,038psf for The Lakeshore in Jurong West last month.

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of October 2008

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
The Lakeshore .. OCR ....... 6 ............................... 1,038 ............. 865 ............... 743

meanie
01-12-08, 09:29
To those who are interested in the property,

I went to see this property about 1 month ago. They did not have a showflat and told me they do not intend to build one cos the development is selling very fast and easily without a need to. They showed me some floor plans then showed me the kind of tiles, counter top material will be used and of course a mock up of the development.

The area for a 3 bedder was about 1,300+ sq ft. The maintenance fee (how come pple seldom talk abt this on this website?) was about $280 I think. But this is not a condo but a pte apt status. There was hardly any facilities to talk abt. Even the "playground" planned looked a bit pathetic. I think might as well don't build.

When I asked about the asking price, the property agent suddenly launched into this megal salesman mode. I found it very irritating. He insisted I sat down and then he showed me a piece of paper and said the original asking price was $1,000+ per sq foot. Then he said if I buy now, developer giving discount so become $980 or $940. It's a special deal. I'm very lucky to come today. Already very few units left. Then he said and furthermore, developer also gave directive for them for that day to even let the first 10 persons who walk in, to bargain further. Just give him a price and they will consider. And then he kept bugging me to give him a price. I was very irritated with his wayang-ness.

But I think all in all, if you don't mind no facilities, actually location is not bad. I can't really tell about the interior since not shown anything except for floor plan.

TKT
01-12-08, 10:28
To those who are interested in the property,

I went to see this property about 1 month ago. They did not have a showflat and told me they do not intend to build one cos the development is selling very fast and easily without a need to. They showed me some floor plans then showed me the kind of tiles, counter top material will be used and of course a mock up of the development.

The area for a 3 bedder was about 1,300+ sq ft. The maintenance fee (how come pple seldom talk abt this on this website?) was about $280 I think. But this is not a condo but a pte apt status. There was hardly any facilities to talk abt. Even the "playground" planned looked a bit pathetic. I think might as well don't build.

When I asked about the asking price, the property agent suddenly launched into this megal salesman mode. I found it very irritating. He insisted I sat down and then he showed me a piece of paper and said the original asking price was $1,000+ per sq foot. Then he said if I buy now, developer giving discount so become $980 or $940. It's a special deal. I'm very lucky to come today. Already very few units left. Then he said and furthermore, developer also gave directive for them for that day to even let the first 10 persons who walk in, to bargain further. Just give him a price and they will consider. And then he kept bugging me to give him a price. I was very irritated with his wayang-ness.

But I think all in all, if you don't mind no facilities, actually location is not bad. I can't really tell about the interior since not shown anything except for floor plan.

Hahaha... enjoyed your story, tks! You should had told him 600psf! The expression on the face would be priceless... :banghead:

When I'm back for vacation in Dec, will go window-shopping and test test the market.

Let's see how low it will go!

darrenp
01-12-08, 16:36
btw they treied selling me at 750psf for the pathetic studio at basement.
cmi

mcmlxxvi
06-12-10, 12:49
Latest status. Taken while passing by.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=16068396&l=f32206c0bf&id=673175243

marktkt22
17-02-11, 22:51
btw they treied selling me at 750psf for the pathetic studio at basement.
cmi

it be fun to see who really lived in the basement....vampire..??:scared-2:

mcmlxxvi
03-04-11, 17:41
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_zqFDJBwi0EQ/TZgv1Kb8dkI/AAAAAAAAK8U/-qd8xudApic/s640/DSC00917.JPG
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_zqFDJBwi0EQ/TZgv1biY_yI/AAAAAAAAK8Y/mjUA4DYlB00/s640/DSC00918.JPG

DC33_2008
03-04-11, 18:30
The landed property owners should be happy as the development have protected them from noise and dust but lost some privacy.
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_zqFDJBwi0EQ/TZgv1Kb8dkI/AAAAAAAAK8U/-qd8xudApic/s640/DSC00917.JPG
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_zqFDJBwi0EQ/TZgv1biY_yI/AAAAAAAAK8Y/mjUA4DYlB00/s640/DSC00918.JPG

devilplate
03-04-11, 19:22
Wah piang.... So close to busy main road:scared-4:

land118
03-04-11, 21:05
Far from ideal, noisy main road...And Esta condo opposite side of the road overlooking...

Lovelle
03-04-11, 21:46
this one amber road right ? why call mountbatten ?

devilplate
03-04-11, 22:46
this one amber road right ? why call mountbatten ?
861 mountbatten rd

Blue
05-04-11, 09:51
IMHO, this is one of the ugliest development I ever seen. It totally spoils the look around the Katong / Amber Rd area. The windows are not even 3/4 height but 1/2 height only. So many concrete walls with white exterior paint. Give it 1 yr from now, it will look like a 5 yrs old apartment.

devilplate
05-04-11, 10:08
IMHO, this is one of the ugliest development I ever seen. It totally spoils the look around the Katong / Amber Rd area. The windows are not even 3/4 height but 1/2 height only. So many concrete walls with white exterior paint. Give it 1 yr from now, it will look like a 5 yrs old apartment.

wah liu....u jus broke all the owner's heart wor

mcmlxxvi
05-04-11, 15:34
wah liu....u jus broke all the owner's heart wor

Ya lor... sometimes when we make comments (no matter how accurate they are) must pull back a little... people invested hard earned money into the units man...

For example I like Fragrance projects but when some say looks like budget hotel design or dormitory no matter how egoless also hurts one lor...

mcmlxxvi
05-04-11, 15:35

I actually quite like the half height windows coz can walk around the apt naked yet people think you only topless... just make sure dont forget and go and walk until the planter area also LOL

thomastansb
05-04-11, 16:42
Can anyone explain to me, what is B1 units? Is it below ground level or the ground level is named as B1?

I will be very disgusted if my unit is in B1 with no windows. I hope this is not the case. :doh:

marktkt22
05-04-11, 16:54
Can anyone explain to me, what is B1 units? Is it below ground level or the ground level is named as B1?

I will be very disgusted if my unit is in B1 with no windows. I hope this is not the case. :doh:
No daylight, for vampires:)

devilplate
05-04-11, 17:55

for keeping mistress?? hmmm

mcmlxxvi
05-04-11, 17:55

Good for underground gambling dens. Literally 'underground'.

marktkt22
05-04-11, 19:21
St Patrick residence also have unit in basement carpark, relatively large unit someore, dunno for who to live in:(

mcmlxxvi
05-04-11, 20:17
St Patrick residence also have unit in basement carpark, relatively large unit someore, dunno for who to live in:(

Could be management office perhaps?

silver023
06-04-11, 08:32
Could be management office perhaps?

No actually... there are actual units @ B1 :beats-me-man:

iridrium
06-04-11, 10:48
I actually quite like the half height windows coz can walk around the apt naked yet people think you only topless... just make sure dont forget and go and walk until the planter area also LOL

Not true. Residents stay at opposite side, Esta and One Amber will be able to look down and into your unit at the correct angle. So yes, people will KNOW that you are naked. ha.

Frankly, it is a eyesore and being so close to the road means that you probably can't get to enjoy the planter nor open your window. Even if traffic noise is not a problem, the dust from the road will be.

terence
06-04-11, 11:12
Flanked by main road in front and landed houses directly behind, honestly this development does not appeal to me...

fan
06-04-11, 14:22
I think money is all they think of when developer build something like that so close to the main road.

marktkt22
08-06-11, 15:34
Living room is v regular except it too exposed, to car, bus etc . What the Psf now ?basement carpk, but pool is a v narrow strip, more like drain.
Pool v near to road, it be v dusty

silver023
08-06-11, 17:18
Living room is v regular except it too exposed, to car, bus etc . What the Psf now ?basement carpk, but pool is a v narrow strip, more like drain.
Pool v near to road, it be v dusty

Doesn't look very nice... hope the developer plant lots of trees along the (currently very unsightly) fences.

thomastansb
08-06-11, 18:00
The basement unit really basement ah? As in B1 facing walls when you open your windows

:scared-4::scared-4::scared-4::scared-4:

jezz
08-06-11, 18:50
The basement unit really basement ah? As in B1 facing walls when you open your windows

:scared-4::scared-4::scared-4::scared-4:

Wondering who would want to stay at basement. Dracula maybe.

Other than that I quite like the facade.

marktkt22
08-06-11, 21:43
Agreed, white facade is nice, and regular living rm

Jonathan0503
09-06-11, 09:18

I have the opposite view. Find the design and facade not appealing.

Very 'office' looking. Too narrow and longish.

Just my opinion. No offence to those who likes it.

devilplate
09-06-11, 09:22
i dun like complete white facade

Laguna
09-06-11, 10:03
OMG, u look at the project, there is not a single tree
and the pool? I call it a over size bathtub

mcmlxxvi
16-12-11, 11:38
Remember we spoke about the Basement units?

This is how they are 'ventilated' I see...

http://i2.propertyguru.com.sg/images/thumb/b/f/2/7/bf279c14045102_1_V550.jpg
http://i2.propertyguru.com.sg/images/thumb/a/8/c/1/a8c12f14045050_1_V550.jpg

Actually, rather then view of neighbours laundry, bedroom etc, this is better. Can paint your own mural and turn it into vertical garden with 'waterfall' feature!

devilplate
16-12-11, 11:57
ultimate privacy......BUY BUY !

NdB
16-12-11, 16:30

How did you get in there?

BTW anyone know why it seems that they don't want to complete the property. It has been in the current state for months and no-one seems to be working. According to the URA database it is fully sold, but there is no desire to reach TOP.

mcmlxxvi
16-12-11, 17:01
not me agent took em pix

Jonathan0503
16-12-11, 17:52
How did you get in there?

BTW anyone know why it seems that they don't want to complete the property. It has been in the current state for months and no-one seems to be working. According to the URA database it is fully sold, but there is no desire to reach TOP.

Maybe the pool too small and hence cannot get approval for TOP?:D

bargain hunter
16-12-11, 20:05
can film 监狱风云 also.

http://i2.propertyguru.com.sg/images/thumb/b/f/2/7/bf279c14045102_1_V550.jpg
http://i2.propertyguru.com.sg/images/thumb/a/8/c/1/a8c12f14045050_1_V550.jpg

Actually, rather then view of neighbours laundry, bedroom etc, this is better. Can paint your own mural and turn it into vertical garden with 'waterfall' feature!

hyenergix
16-12-11, 20:17
It's a dungeon to torture your victims. Their cries will not be heard :hell-hath-no-fury:

devilplate
16-12-11, 20:18
Seller asking how much?

288k on anot? Hehehehehe

hyenergix
16-12-11, 20:20
Seller asking how much?

288k on anot? Hehehehehe

Just for the dungeon. You pay to have yourself tortured.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_v0fV15P7uQo/TF6U4ILVw9I/AAAAAAAAIFE/P7ksdevTS24/s1600/naraka19_wall.jpg

Shawn
17-12-11, 02:42
Seller asking how much?

288k on anot? Hehehehehe

Its still transacting around 1200psf average..cause its freehold and good location. From an agent point of view no comments. But if u ask a personal opinion, I would not like Mountbatten Suites as its located too close to the main busy road. The layout and design is plain simple. Nothing interesting about the condo facade.

marktkt22
26-01-12, 08:09
Still haven't top .... V long leh .
Pool like a longkang drain but the cellar good for dungeon

Jonathan0503
26-01-12, 12:06
Still haven't top .... V long leh .
Pool like a longkang drain but the cellar good for dungeon

Could these be the reasons why it has not TOP?

focus
26-01-12, 12:16
Walau.. the only thing i can think of when i see the picture of the basement unit is ... it is going to be flooded during heavy downpour..

Blue
31-01-12, 15:53

Too much white walls, very soon especially with the increased rainy weathers, will have lots of dirt patches and will look old even if it's 1 to 2 yrs old.

marktkt22
31-01-12, 17:38
Welcome back , blue

ripclaw
06-02-12, 11:43
why is the actual pool so narrow? why is the grass overgrown? the place looks like its been abandoned for a while rather than going to TOP.....

Jonathan0503
06-02-12, 12:30
why is the actual pool so narrow? why is the grass overgrown? the place looks like its been abandoned for a while rather than going to TOP.....

Its been completed for months but still haven't got TOP, that's why you see grass overgrowing and the poll had turn grey, maybe because of algae.

I pass by this development every day that's why feed a bit sorry of it's current state.

minority
19-02-12, 04:36
Pass it n the project plot look so narrow n the POOL!! God it's not a pool more like a narrow long kao. From outside units look narrow n small.

I saw a grill beside the pool was wondering wats that. Than I realized when I saw the dungeon unit photo.. It's the skyline... Gosh where got air flow when people jump into the long kao water will splash into the unit below??? Who would stay such units? Ur tenant will be also very depressed. N it's so dark..

Anyway the project look starting to age n unkept. Wonder why can't top.

mcmlxxvi
19-02-12, 11:16
Boy am i so glad i didnt take up the offer of 657sf the underground unit at 450k last time... Phew

marktkt22
20-02-12, 12:30
Basement carpk ? Then underground unit sure kanna lead poison..
Tis may be the first projt that cant top !!!

minority
20-02-12, 14:04
Basement carpk ? Then underground unit sure kanna lead poison..
Tis may be the first projt that cant top !!!

Its a Dungen Unit. Thus some torture is provided! I think if flood the underground unit will become fish tank!

The pool overflow or rail flow into the grill to the dungen. the tenant will get water and CO2 treatment.... ;)

I am sure owner or tenant will REPENT.

fiat500
20-02-12, 14:05
Pass it n the project plot look so narrow n the POOL!! God it's not a pool more like a narrow long kao. From outside units look narrow n small.

I saw a grill beside the pool was wondering wats that. Than I realized when I saw the dungeon unit photo.. It's the skyline... Gosh where got air flow when people jump into the long kao water will splash into the unit below??? Who would stay such units? Ur tenant will be also very depressed. N it's so dark..

Anyway the project look starting to age n unkept. Wonder why can't top.
most likely it has failed in the inspection by relevant authorities for t.o.p approval..
its a pity the project has turned out this way..just compare it next door with 'OLA'.. its heaven n earth! :cheers4:

minority
20-02-12, 14:25
most likely it has failed in the inspection by relevant authorities for t.o.p approval..
its a pity the project has turned out this way..just compare it next door with 'OLA'.. its heaven n earth! :cheers4:

hah hah maybe have to revamp the design. break down the dungen unit and make it into a fish tank? or under ground water storage?

fiat500
20-02-12, 14:59
hah hah maybe have to revamp the design. break down the dungen unit and make it into a fish tank? or under ground water storage?
developer out to maximise profit..:doh: can even thought of selling a dungeon unit..
it should be used as a recreational room for its residence there.:cheers4:

hopeful
20-02-12, 15:17

why cannot approved? before construction, URA, BCA already approved of the plans right?

fiat500
20-02-12, 15:52
why cannot approved? before construction, URA, BCA already approved of the plans right?
after construction it is still required to go through another inspection..
maybe thats where it did not pass the test..anyway i am just guessing only cos it happened to me b4....:cheers1:

zann
20-02-12, 21:09
is already top. i went to view recently. The quality of the interior is bad. The window hinges already rusty although just top

marktkt22
21-02-12, 15:46
Btw, st patr residence also have basement unit ...big mega 3 and 4 bedder

mcmlxxvi
21-02-12, 16:16
Btw, st patr residence also have basement unit ...big mega 3 and 4 bedder
lease to who i wonder... underworld people? vampires or illegal casinos

gd_gracious
21-02-12, 16:18
is already top. i went to view recently. The quality of the interior is bad. The window hinges already rusty although just top

Was tempted to buy subsale because of its location... thank goodness I decided against it!

ripclaw
23-02-12, 13:46

Actually, to be honest, all these can be rectified by the developer. But something that cannot be rectified is the pool size. isnt it supposed to be bigger than that? Can anyone who has the brochure or fact sheet check on it? Seriously, it looks more like a drain than pool. Is the pool still filled with algae? the last time i was there, it was. :doh:

mcmlxxvi
23-02-12, 14:17
Agrow Land has officially been renamed to Algae Land

marktkt22
23-02-12, 15:04
Can i nominate this as the world smallest pool in the guiness book of record

devilplate
23-02-12, 15:11
wats the length and breadth?

i remember seeing one project like 10mX3m wakakakakakakaka

mcmlxxvi
23-02-12, 15:28
wats the length and breadth?

i remember seeing one project like 10mX3m wakakakakakakaka
I dont think any can beat R66 pool...

ripclaw
23-02-12, 15:35
I dont think any can beat R66 pool...

this pool length is ok, its the width. I think at most 2m. Didnt measure, but might be 1.xm.....

devilplate
23-02-12, 15:51
this pool length is ok, its the width. I think at most 2m. Didnt measure, but might be 1.xm.....
icic.....wakaka.....mabe convert to koi pond better.....wahaha

price
23-02-12, 15:58

1m!@? You can only swim freestyle/ backstroke then. any other strokes u will hit the side walls

Jonathan0503
23-02-12, 16:09
I think it's around 1.5m

ripclaw
23-02-12, 16:45
ya.....those who bought or are considering buying this project must really take note of all the minus points.....

mcmlxxvi
25-02-12, 14:22
This was the layout of the dungeon unit asking $394k then...

minority
26-02-12, 19:00
394k! Cheap!!!! Buy!! Spend 50 on lighting n projector to project above ground image on wall to simulate window! ;)

mcmlxxvi
26-02-12, 22:51
394k! Cheap!!!! Buy!! Spend 50 on lighting n projector to project above ground image on wall to simulate window! ;)
'Then' meant it was in 2008 la

minority
27-02-12, 04:38

Maybe it's 5 m deep? Can dive

Jonathan0503
27-02-12, 07:35

No way it will be 5m deep.

My guess on the dimension of the pool:

20m (L) x 1.5m (W) x 1.2m (H)

kane
27-02-12, 07:46
This was the layout of the dungeon unit asking $394k then...

Staying in a basement must be the worst concept ever.

price
27-02-12, 07:51
No way it will be 5m deep.

My guess on the dimension of the pool:

20m (L) x 1.5m (W) x 1.2m (H)

nahh it doesnt look 20m at all. probably 1/2 or 3/4 of that

eng81157
27-02-12, 08:09

good for batman fanatics?! :D

mcmlxxvi
27-02-12, 10:26
Dive liao get stuck below coz so narrow? Lol

minority
27-02-12, 12:48
Dive liao get stuck below coz so narrow? Lol

maybe should convert to fishtank. the basement unit can watch pple swim. added selling pt.

price
27-02-12, 12:49
maybe should convert to fishtank. the basement unit can watch pple swim. added selling pt.

Change to koi pond better. Pond facing units = good price? :D

mcmlxxvi
27-02-12, 13:01
I LIKE THAT!!!! Machiam Underwater World. But everyday live in fear the tank may break lol better dont buy expensive designer furniture...

mcmlxxvi
27-02-12, 13:03
Change to koi pond better. Pond facing units = good price? :D
How to pond. Dun wan... Chao chao usually and denque risk

ripclaw
01-03-12, 12:44
seems like the MA is starting to work on the facade....which must bring some form of relief to the buyers there....:D

minority
01-03-12, 12:53
I LIKE THAT!!!! Machiam Underwater World. But everyday live in fear the tank may break lol better dont buy expensive designer furniture...

Wont burst lah. use 10cm thick multi layer tempered glass mah!

can put shark! like the KL Beach club everyday see sharks swim left n right. Ma Cham James Bond Octopussy...

see 25sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE77DeJAL7c

Can live like James Bond.. My NAME IS BOND... ;)

minority
01-03-12, 12:54
How to pond. Dun wan... Chao chao usually and denque risk

hey a tank is a tank a pool is a pool dont any how call pond hor . will get flamed. :tsk-tsk:

minority
01-03-12, 12:56

No lah some pple will like. Can be like kevin conster living underwater world!

http://www.dailyplunge.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/kevin-costner.jpg

mcmlxxvi
01-03-12, 13:58
Wont burst lah. use 10cm thick multi layer tempered glass mah!

can put shark! like the KL Beach club everyday see sharks swim left n right. Ma Cham James Bond Octopussy...

see 25sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE77DeJAL7c

Can live like James Bond.. My NAME IS BOND... ;)
Instead of animals might as well place human gender of your liking... Like those fishbowl or aquarium concept

ripclaw
01-03-12, 14:22
wa....think we should spare a tot for those who bought the basement units....a bit getting out of hand i feel.

:(

minority
01-03-12, 16:26
wa....think we should spare a tot for those who bought the basement units....a bit getting out of hand i feel.

this is HARD TRUTH... though..

price
01-03-12, 16:27

I'm sure they knew what they were buying into. But 3xxk for Freehold they probably found it worthwhile?

minority
01-03-12, 16:32
I'm sure they knew what they were buying into. But 3xxk for Freehold they probably found it worthwhile?

Its a steal!

price
01-03-12, 16:34
Its a steal!

But FH land, the buyers didnt exactly get land right? they got underground soil

minority
01-03-12, 16:37
But FH land, the buyers didnt exactly get land right? they got underground soil

Well its strata title. a piece of it.. the 4th floor dont have land too its in the Air. ar 3xxK is s steal. depends on size. just need to spend on more lighting.. and air extractor. like living in a mall....

price
01-03-12, 16:39
Well its strata title. a piece of it.. the 4th floor dont have land too its in the Air. ar 3xxK is s steal. depends on size. just need to spend on more lighting.. and air extractor. like living in a mall....

Yep, when the place gets En bloc he'll still get a piece of the pie

Shawn
03-03-12, 03:36
Heh guys stop insulting on other people's projects. Its not nice. Be more sensitive to other people. What is bad for u might be just fine for others.

I know the pool is small but the development is also small, so they dont need a gigantic pool.

Not everything is bad about this development. Its located on a good strategic location. Except for the busy road, it is perfect for singles or couples as their first homes as its affordable.

If you want a big pool, then settle for One Amber or The Seaview.

If u want privacy and exclusivity, settle for a penthouse units at Aalto or The Aristo which have their own exclusive private pools. Aalto penthouse on the 29th floor has a private rooftop pool facing the sea with pool dimension 2.5 x 10 metres, whereas The Aristo penthouse has a private pool on the roof top on the 19th floor facing the sea with dimension 3 metre x 6 metres. Spacious enough for a family. But of course, u have to be willing to pay a big price.

So dont make so much noises...

ripclaw
04-03-12, 22:54
Heh guys stop insulting on other people's projects. Its not nice. Be more sensitive to other people. What is bad for u might be just fine for others.

I know the pool is small but the development is also small, so they dont need a gigantic pool.

Not everything is bad about this development. Its located on a good strategic location. Except for the busy road, it is perfect for singles or couples as their first homes as its affordable.

If u want privacy and exclusivity, settle for a penthouse units at Aalto or The Aristo which have their own exclusive private pools. Aalto penthouse on the 29th floor has a private rooftop pool facing the sea with pool dimension 2.5 x 10 metres, whereas The Aristo penthouse has a private pool on the roof top on the 19th floor facing the sea with dimension 3 metre x 6 metres. Spacious enough for a family. But of course, u have to be willing to pay a big price.

I agree totally. Pool not to spec but layout excellent and location is pretty good.

minority
04-03-12, 23:10
I agree totally. Pool not to spec but layout excellent and location is pretty good.

Do explain how the layout is excellent ? Its so small with HS and Rooms are darn small. I agree location part. but the rest are junk.

marktkt22
05-03-12, 14:05
Okay, got a bit carried away.
Location not bad...
Layouts look squarish ...

ripclaw
07-03-12, 01:01
Do explain how the layout is excellent ? Its so small with HS and Rooms are darn small. I agree location part. but the rest are junk.
you're kidding right? the layout of the rooms ensure no wasted space which is kind of hard to find in developments these days. Just a small planter space at the living room. Nothing like huge balconies etc. And i think you've not been to see the units itself. Or else you'd notice that the rooms are definitely NOT small. Plus layout is squarish. almost zero wasted space.

Tell me which other new development has this? If you can find another one like this, please let me know. Of cos, balconies may appeal to some, but like someone has said, one man's meat is another man's poison. Then again, if you're looking at HUGE balconies, maybe St Pat R and Elliot might suit you.

minority
08-03-12, 12:40
you're kidding right? the layout of the rooms ensure no wasted space which is kind of hard to find in developments these days. Just a small planter space at the living room. Nothing like huge balconies etc. And i think you've not been to see the units itself. Or else you'd notice that the rooms are definitely NOT small. Plus layout is squarish. almost zero wasted space.

Tell me which other new development has this? If you can find another one like this, please let me know. Of cos, balconies may appeal to some, but like someone has said, one man's meat is another man's poison. Then again, if you're looking at HUGE balconies, maybe St Pat R and Elliot might suit you.

HAH HAH HAH u got to be joking right? Or u just being ironic and I didn't get it? :banghead:

Given the kind of size becoz its squarish its call spacious? I think it don't have enough GFA for balcony! or even if they give Balcony they can't build more given the size of the plot and land!

imagine the ground floor looking at the walk way everyone walk pass look into the use by default! I don't want to talk act the pool!

Also the high floor are so close to the private prop behind I think can jump over to the room or borrow soya sauce from them!

So to me this project is a jokes of jokes. Only thing is location is not too bad.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

minority
08-03-12, 12:49
The OLA further down is much much better!

Judge for urself if this is good....

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/8987528/for-sale-mountbatten-suites

mcmlxxvi
08-03-12, 14:24
Squarish layout ya la but I think kitchen in the middle of whole unit a bit that one. Site plan also much to improve. Have the idea it is way too close to main road plus that super busy junction which can only get busier with the new condos sprouting up at Amber...

price
08-03-12, 14:40
This building already looks so old. Poor quality

ripclaw
12-03-12, 01:25
thats why i put in a disclaimer. one mans' meat, another mans poison. not everyone looking for GFA or places with huge balcony, planters. So this will appeal to those who are looking for max space rather than having "wasted" PES etc. I'm very sure its hard to find another like this if you're NOT looking for huge balcony and planters. and definitely, if you;re looking at the ground floor, maybe privacy is sacrificed due to the walkway but those above are pretty ok. Distance from landed behind is quite close, i'll admit but please let me know if this isnt the trend now....look at those in TK. you can practically shake the hand of your neighbour in the next development.

Shawn
12-03-12, 17:21
thats why i put in a disclaimer. one mans' meat, another mans poison. not everyone looking for GFA or places with huge balcony, planters. So this will appeal to those who are looking for max space rather than having "wasted" PES etc. I'm very sure its hard to find another like this if you're NOT looking for huge balcony and planters. and definitely, if you;re looking at the ground floor, maybe privacy is sacrificed due to the walkway but those above are pretty ok. Distance from landed behind is quite close, i'll admit but please let me know if this isnt the trend now....look at those in TK. you can practically shake the hand of your neighbour in the next development.

Just ignore all those negative voices...they always have things bad to say about other people's condos. The reality is Mountbatten Suites is located at a prime eastern location, that can never change. It is certainly a better location than TK, Bedok, Tampines or Pasir Ris or any other sub-urban locations, and its freehold.

I do admit I wouldnt want to buy the basement units, but the other units are just fine for upgraders and newly weds. Its not a perfect development, there are certain things which everyone wont like, but thats human. Nothing is perfect.

minority
12-03-12, 17:48
Negative cOmments are pointing out the flaws. The forum will have no meaning if everyone sugar coat it. It's up to individual to see n evil ate if they are able to accept the flaws n see it as benefits.

ripclaw
13-03-12, 01:14
Negative cOmments are pointing out the flaws. The forum will have no meaning if everyone sugar coat it. It's up to individual to see n evil ate if they are able to accept the flaws n see it as benefits.
But you are not pointing out the flaws, you are condemning it based on yr language and tone. Although i have no vested interest in the project, I think we should temper our criticism with a bit of tact and respect. A flaw is a flaw but in this aspect, I think there are different views on layout so it's not exactly a flaw like how you choose to attack it.

minority
13-03-12, 09:11
But you are not pointing out the flaws, you are condemning it based on yr language and tone. Although i have no vested interest in the project, I think we should temper our criticism with a bit of tact and respect. A flaw is a flaw but in this aspect, I think there are different views on layout so it's not exactly a flaw like how you choose to attack it.

Well if u can't handle the truth . Vested or not vested . Do skip my post then.

Akira Fudou
13-03-12, 22:02
I have yet to see anything nice coming from Minority's post. Maybe you can share with us which project you deem its the best. He is showing the Im-waiting-waiting -and-waiting-on-the-side syndrome.

ripclaw
13-03-12, 22:19
oh....havent read any of his posts yet. But its freedom of speech here. so i think we;re all entitled to our opinions i guess. maybe someday when he finds the "perfect" property, the flaws will be all the more glaring. More so if he has a vested interest. I bet the comments will be fast and furious.....:p....of course, he can then choose to "skip" whatever "truths" he "cant handle". cuts both ways i guess.

minority
14-03-12, 11:58
I have yet to see anything nice coming from Minority's post. Maybe you can share with us which project you deem its the best. He is showing the Im-waiting-waiting -and-waiting-on-the-side syndrome.

I guess u are looking places tat I don't see anything good. I can give u a list way I deem is good i.e. Kepple Reflection, Seaview, Amber , seafront , Rochelle etc.. so many are good. but there are so many that are junk.

minority
14-03-12, 12:01
But like I say this project other than the location its hopeless. Further down there is a OLA which is any thing better being in the same location.

Other than location there is nothing I see good about this project. For Once I can say WT is better than this!!!

The long kao in front.. oh the pool I would suggest to the MCST to explore to use it for prawn fishing. I think would be a good revenue generation idea that go to running the place. Which incidentialy already look run down b4 TOP.

Blue
14-03-12, 13:49
Welcome back , blue

Hello bro! How's life in Katong especially with the new 112 Katong?

I often walk there for midnight movies during weekends!

ripclaw
14-03-12, 15:41
I guess u are looking places tat I don't see anything good. I can give u a list way I deem is good i.e. Kepple Reflection, Seaview, Amber , seafront , Rochelle etc.. so many are good. but there are so many that are junk.

surely for all these so called "good" projects, i can easily list out several flaws. But these "flaws" may not be relevant depending on each individual. Like what has been mentioned here several times, there's no perfect project. And again, what is deemed as "junk" might not be junk after all if it serves the purpose of the person buying it.

Yes, the pool might be small but i wouldnt go so far as to call it a long kao. I'm sure there are pools which are smaller than that, then what would you call those?

Regarding comparing this to OLA, i think its back to square one. If you're looking to maximise space, OLA is out of your consideration. Maybe 833 might be closer if MB Suites is out. I belive OLA has its own sets of "flaws" but thats beyond the scope of this thread.

minority
15-03-12, 18:54
surely for all these so called "good" projects, i can easily list out several flaws. But these "flaws" may not be relevant depending on each individual. Like what has been mentioned here several times, there's no perfect project. And again, what is deemed as "junk" might not be junk after all if it serves the purpose of the person buying it.

Yes, the pool might be small but i wouldnt go so far as to call it a long kao. I'm sure there are pools which are smaller than that, then what would you call those?

Regarding comparing this to OLA, i think its back to square one. If you're looking to maximise space, OLA is out of your consideration. Maybe 833 might be closer if MB Suites is out. I belive OLA has its own sets of "flaws" but thats beyond the scope of this thread.

Surely OLA have flaws. I can tell u it don't have enough car park. Much less for guest. But comparing to This project. OLA is far better. Anyway do advice me which project pool is smaller than this? I would be interested to know n avoid.

reuters
15-03-12, 22:50
Surely OLA have flaws. I can tell u it don't have enough car park. Much less for guest. But comparing to This project. OLA is far better. Anyway do advice me which project pool is smaller than this? I would be interested to know n avoid.

Speaking of flaws, can you write with less errors?

Should be:
Surely OLA has flaws. I can tell you that it doesn't provide enough car park lots for owners, much less for guests. But, comparing to this project, OLA is far better. Anyway, do share with me which projects have pools smaller than this. I will like to avoid them.

minority
15-03-12, 23:40

Should be:
Surely OLA has flaws. I can tell you that it doesn't provide enough car park lots for owners, much less for guests. But, comparing to this project, OLA is far better. Anyway, do share with me which projects have pools smaller than this. I will like to avoid them.

Thanks for pointing it out. Would u like to be my secretary?

reuters
16-03-12, 00:54
Thanks for pointing it out. Would u like to be my secretary?

Hahaha... no. Just slightly amused that you can spot all those flaws in the condo but totally oblivious to these errors right in front of you. I would think one who spots errors/flaws will have very good eyes to do that everywhere.

eng81157
16-03-12, 10:36
how about we hear from an owner? any owner care to defend his/her purchase decision?

minority
16-03-12, 16:02
Hahaha... no. Just slightly amused that you can spot all those flaws in the condo but totally oblivious to these errors right in front of you. I would think one who spots errors/flaws will have very good eyes to do that everywhere.

I guess I dont have a good eye for everything..

ripclaw
16-03-12, 18:10

I think you can easily find out yourself since you're so seem so experienced in finding flaws and seem to have visited so many developments to pass such tactless and scathing comments.
I'll give you a clue to help you along. Try R66 and Cadence Light. There are others of course but since you need me to point those out to you, I think it speaks volumes about your credibility????

minority
17-03-12, 14:44
I think you can easily find out yourself since you're so seem so experienced in finding flaws and seem to have visited so many developments to pass such tactless and scathing comments.
I'll give you a clue to help you along. Try R66 and Cadence Light. There are others of course but since you need me to point those out to you, I think it speaks volumes about your credibility????

Freind we are in MBS thread why would I be talking abt R66? Anyway. I stand by my pt this project is has no value other than location.

ripclaw
18-03-12, 17:36
Freind we are in MBS thread why would I be talking abt R66? Anyway. I stand by my pt this project is has no value other than location.
I think you r losing it. You were asking for projects with pools smaller than mbs......:doh:

Xan
18-03-12, 17:58
But like I say this project other than the location its hopeless. Further down there is a OLA which is any thing better being in the same location.

Other than location there is nothing I see good about this project. For Once I can say WT is better than this!!!

The long kao in front.. oh the pool I would suggest to the MCST to explore to use it for prawn fishing. I think would be a good revenue generation idea that go to running the place. Which incidentialy already look run down b4 TOP.

Am I hearing you right?
This is the first time i heard you saying something good abt WT.
Didnt we all Kenna labelled as carrot head by u in the WT threads?
Seriously, wats your agenda? Play the waiting game by talking down all projects? Or creating lotsa smoke to confuse others?

Xan
18-03-12, 18:05

On and off, he will pop up like jack in the box to condemn this project, that project. What do u expect? That's y his nick is minority mah. Just take his words that comes from someone minor. Plain simple. :D

Xan
18-03-12, 18:25

Yes, that is how our almighty Mr minority's tone sounded like in other thread as well.
To him, everything is a joke. But he didn't know he's the biggest joke. :D

minority
19-03-12, 13:58
Am I hearing you right?
Seriously, wats your agenda? Play the waiting game by talking down all projects? Or creating lotsa smoke to confuse others?

Yeah u hear me right.! for 1st time I think WT is good! comparing to this joke Mountbatten Suites WT is better. If that makes u happy Great!

minority
19-03-12, 13:59
Yes, that is how our almighty Mr minority's tone sounded like in other thread as well.

Well A Shit is a Shit no need to sugar coat it. If u like ponding better ok the pool is a pond.

minority
19-03-12, 13:59

Well A Shit is a Shit no need to sugar coat it. If u like ponding better ok the pool is a pond.

price
19-03-12, 14:01
Yeah u hear me right.! for 1st time I think WT is good! comparing to this joke Mountbatten Suites WT is better. If that makes u happy Great!

:stop_war: ahaha its like stating the obvious

minority
19-03-12, 14:02

Well if u spend some time to read. I did say the Keppel reflections, Seaview , Rochelle etc are better.

Well to be fair I also mention the OLA in the same area which is in the same class of condo in the same stretch is better.

OLA have its faults but hey its any thing better than the Mountbatten Suits.

Really? wonder who's the joke here.

minority
19-03-12, 14:04
:stop_war: ahaha its like stating the obvious

What to do? some people are blind.

eng81157
19-03-12, 14:53
chill out, dudes. no point this into a personal grudge fight. one man's meat is another's poison. just have to accept the fact that you can't win the whole world or in this case, a development can't win the whole world. there are bound to be differences in opinion so let's treat this civilly and agree to disagree.:cool:

Xan
19-03-12, 20:40

How can our almighty mr minority has any credibility when he has no integrity?
Hahaha. :D

Xan
19-03-12, 20:52
chill out, dudes. no point this into a personal grudge fight. one man's meat is another's poison. just have to accept the fact that you can't win the whole world or in this case, a development can't win the whole world. there are bound to be differences in opinion so let's treat this civilly and agree to disagree.:cool:

Haha..Perhaps u should Go read his other threads and enjoy his critism and rubbish. :D
The people here buay song him for a reason.
Anyway I'm not vested in Mountbatten.
Just speaking from third party point of view.
Anyway he talk big only.

Xan
19-03-12, 21:03
Well if u spend some time to read. I did say the Keppel reflections, Seaview , Rochelle etc are better.

Well to be fair I also mention the OLA in the same area which is in the same class of condo in the same stretch is better.

OLA have its faults but hey its any thing better than the Mountbatten Suits.

Really? wonder who's the joke here.

Spend time back tracking your nonsense? Hahaha, pls spare me lah.
Okok, I give u face, me wrong, I try to trust what u say lah. :D

minority
19-03-12, 22:08
anyway I said what I have to say. moving on. Nothing more to say on this.

Akira Fudou
19-03-12, 22:31
Its really ok to point out flaws in the project. Its the words that you used which is disturbing. Learn to show respect dude. By the way high pricing is a flaw to me... i also know Mercedes Benz is a better car than Honda.

ripclaw
19-03-12, 23:00
Am I hearing you right?

......now I understand completely. I thought that this was someone who was sincere abt listing out the advantages n flaws of any given project (tactfully). But he's only interested in his own sick agenda.....

minority
20-03-12, 08:59
......now I understand completely. I thought that this was someone who was sincere abt listing out the advantages n flaws of any given project (tactfully). But he's only interested in his own sick agenda.....

Hah Hah.. Great then here u have a great project that all should vest in BUY ! it then its such a great spacious project with fantastic landscaping looking really new!

I really wonder who here have actually seen the thing? its hideous!

Xan
20-03-12, 17:49

My gut feel tells me he is not vested in anything but trying to talk down projects for his personal agenda. No money to buy but still red eye mah.
This kinda loser I see until sianz already. Haha :D

minority
20-03-12, 17:51
Well WT is carrorts. Here is tulips!

Xan
20-03-12, 17:59
Well WT is carrorts. Here is tulips!

Not to worry, we are all enjoying ourselves.
Better than those standing outside the fence and drooling.
Must be miserable. Hehe
:D

minority
20-03-12, 18:01
Hah yeah good to stand out here watch the domino fall.

Only 9,10,11 are worth looking now.

Xan
20-03-12, 18:04
Hah yeah good to stand out here watch the domino fall.

Only 9,10,11 are worth looking now.

Bird man talking bird language again.
Hahaha :D

minority
20-03-12, 18:06
Bird man talking bird language again.

No choice coz if not bird brain cannot understand.

Xan
20-03-12, 18:07
No choice coz if not bird brain cannot understand.

Haha, finally u admit u are a darn pathetic bird.
No wonder u gong so much jiao Wei. Lol

minority
20-03-12, 18:14
Haha, finally u admit u are a darn pathetic bird.
No wonder u gong so much jiao Wei. Lol

U admit u are the bird brain. Need to give jurong bird park a call see if theres place for u.

Xan
20-03-12, 18:20
U admit u are the bird brain. Need to give jurong bird park a call see if theres place for u.

Haha, self hallucinate again.
U pathetic little parrot. I din know parrot can type.
Lol

minority
20-03-12, 22:21
Haha, self hallucinate again.
U pathetic little parrot. I din know parrot can type.
Lol

Hah hah. I just realised i was arguying with someone who have shit for brain.

Moo2010
20-03-12, 22:57
Can just stop it?

Xan
20-03-12, 23:00
Can just stop it?

Haha, this loser won't stop as he is always full of shit.
Empty vessel makes the most sound, sarcasms and complains mah.
Lol. :spliff:

minority
22-03-12, 09:31
LOL !!!!!!!!!!!

ripclaw
24-03-12, 02:36
I think you should keep yr comments to yourself until you hv actually seen certain projects. If your agenda is to talk down all the properties u cant afford in the hope that this will cause the prices to drop so u can buy, I think u dream on and continue sitting on yr fence. If you wish to discuss a project, I think u should hv the basic courtesy to at least point out nicely. I just realized that your postings are tactless and borders on being offensive. You must have angered a lot of ppl here....look at the responses to your posts here. I think you should really do some self reflection. Don't just hide behind a forum and post your comments thinking you are safe. It's a cowardly act. My point is, do some research before posting and even if there are flaws, DISCUSS them, but do not condemn the entire project. What you think are flaws may not be really flaws but I see that this point has yet to get past yr skull. And now you are not just condemning projects, you are starting to condemn people. Based on your postings,you are just shooting off whatever comes to mind. It's obvious you had no idea what you posted the day before and are just continuing to blast out when you see a new post. That's what I feel about you la. To sign off with "no offense" is a lie.....so I will just end here.

minority
24-03-12, 22:37
What made u think I have not seen this project? Buy this crap? yeah no way.

U same as the Xan guy who made a wrong buy? can't handle it?

Xan
24-03-12, 23:34

People like you who can't afford anything will always presume others wrong buy.
Ya la, u smart lah.
Why? Can't handle your own jealousy and must resort to your sick agenda?

Xan
24-03-12, 23:35
I think you should keep yr comments to yourself until you hv actually seen certain projects. If your agenda is to talk down all the properties u cant afford in the hope that this will cause the prices to drop so u can buy, I think u dream on and continue sitting on yr fence. If you wish to discuss a project, I think u should hv the basic courtesy to at least point out nicely. I just realized that your postings are tactless and borders on being offensive. You must have angered a lot of ppl here....look at the responses to your posts here. I think you should really do some self reflection. Don't just hide behind a forum and post your comments thinking you are safe. It's a cowardly act. My point is, do some research before posting and even if there are flaws, DISCUSS them, but do not condemn the entire project. What you think are flaws may not be really flaws but I see that this point has yet to get past yr skull. And now you are not just condemning projects, you are starting to condemn people. Based on your postings,you are just shooting off whatever comes to mind. It's obvious you had no idea what you posted the day before and are just continuing to blast out when you see a new post. That's what I feel about you la. To sign off with "no offense" is a lie.....so I will just end here.

Hey pal, don't be offended by this kinda loser.
To me he is just a window shopper only, trying to act guru here.
To me, he just expert in gong jiao wei only. Talk big but no action.
Lol:D

minority
25-03-12, 10:39
People like you who can't afford anything will always presume others wrong buy.
Ya la, u smart lah.
Why? Can't handle your own jealousy and must resort to your sick agenda?

Hah hah only people like u who think u have $ to buy? Any everyone else can't afford? No $ buy ccr go buy some ulu place then so proud that u finally own something? Hah that's a joke.

Everyone in singapore are also landlord . I guess u can see out of ur shallow vision that u are nothing special just becoz u rush to buy some MM in some ulu place n u have already made it.

What a joke.!!!

minority
25-03-12, 10:41
Hey pal, don't be offended by this kinda loser.
To me he is just a window shopper only, trying to act guru here.
To me, he just expert in gong jiao wei only. Talk big but no action.

What to do with bird like u fluttering around?

ripclaw
25-03-12, 11:04

i was not referring to this project. surely you must have seen this else you wouldnt know abt the pool. but your depth of knowledge about other projects with smaller pools is quite pathetic. so which leads me to say you're just full of hot air. not much credibility and again, just here to make up the numbers....havent really viewed many projects, skimmed thru some online posts and site plans and then post comments here acting like an expert. but now i know how much you know. i've not read all of your posts, but given your posts here, i would not waste my time reading them.

Xan
25-03-12, 11:21
Hah hah only people like u who think u have $ to buy? Any everyone else can't afford? No $ buy ccr go buy some ulu place then so proud that u finally own something? Hah that's a joke.

Everyone in singapore are also landlord . I guess u can see out of ur shallow vision that u are nothing special just becoz u rush to buy some MM in some ulu place n u have already made it.

What a joke.!!!

Haha, must have hurt you terribly.
Why try explain so much to give yourself more excuses to talk big but no action?
Grapes getting more and more sour nowadays.

Xan
25-03-12, 11:34

What a joke.!!!

Didnt I hear you worngly again?
Some loser did say WT buyers are carrots because they buy WT expensive, now suddenly this loser changed his opinion again and say everyone can afford it.
haha, now I know why people think you got sick agenda.
Think u criticize projects with no shame at all, just to satisfy your sick agenda. lol :D

Xan
25-03-12, 11:37
i was not referring to this project. surely you must have seen this else you wouldnt know abt the pool. but your depth of knowledge about other projects with smaller pools is quite pathetic. so which leads me to say you're just full of hot air. not much credibility and again, just here to make up the numbers....havent really viewed many projects, skimmed thru some online posts and site plans and then post comments here acting like an expert. but now i know how much you know. i've not read all of your posts, but given your posts here, i would not waste my time reading them.

He no money to buy anything of course got alot of hot air lah.
This kinda loser always thought by doing more of his window shopping routine will make him a property guru. Then he will criticize like an expert.
Maybe he sounds more like a goondu. What a joke!
hahahaha

minority
25-03-12, 11:58
Had had I think the thread is moubatten suits. U guys are turning this in to some thead to justify urn own failures. Anyway wat ever. If u want u can start another thread taking about your great buy.

Losser just can see pass urn narrow horse vision.

What ever... Shoo Shoo. ........

minority
25-03-12, 12:00

This is moubatten suits thread. Why would I be talking about other topics? Get urn facts straight before you join the crazy xan.

Xan
25-03-12, 12:03
Had had I think the thread is moubatten suits. U guys are turning this in to some thead to justify urn own failures. Anyway wat ever. If u want u can start another thread taking about your great buy.

Losser just can see pass urn narrow horse vision.

What ever... Shoo Shoo. ........

Because a failure like you drop your failure comments everywhere.
You should be the one to get lost.
Haha:D

minority
25-03-12, 12:04
Because a failure like you drop your failure comments everywhere.
You should be the one to get lost.
Haha:D

Losses cannot handle it go back to your underwater town n stay there. Shoo Shoo...Shoo

Xan
25-03-12, 12:07
Losses cannot handle it go back to your underwater town n stay there. Shoo Shoo...Shoo

So how's your window shopping today?
If visiting show flats makes u that frustrated (as a matter of fact u can drool but can't buy), we shan't be too harsh on you.
Lol :D

Xan
25-03-12, 12:10
This is moubatten suits thread. Why would I be talking about other topics? Get urn facts straight before you join the crazy xan.

Can't even spell Mountbatten suites correctly still got the cheek to chase people off. Haha, what a joke.:D

minority
25-03-12, 13:09
Waste time ...

Xan
25-03-12, 16:00
Waste time ...

Learn how to spell first before you participate here. :D

minority
25-03-12, 19:07
Learn how to spell first before you participate here. :D

Go get a brian and a real property before you start posting.:doh:

Xan
25-03-12, 21:18
Go get a brian and a real property before you start posting.:doh:

Haha, don't :doh: Yourself too hard, you are already retarded already.
I can't imagine what can be worse for you.

DC33_2008
25-03-12, 21:40
Your WT project was mentioned many times in this seminar at suntec.

minority
25-03-12, 21:43

Lunatic ...

Xan
26-03-12, 19:57
Lunatic ...
Stop reprimanding yourself la. :D

minority
26-03-12, 23:49
Stop reprimanding yourself la. :D

Shooo Shoo... sit Boo Boo.. sit

Xan
27-03-12, 21:18
Shooo Shoo... sit Boo Boo.. sit

Pity your intellect. ;)

ripclaw
28-03-12, 10:52

1. You attacked the pool
2. I said we need to be more tactful
3. You persisted and ASKED for pools in other projects which are smaller
4. I directed you to those projects to enlighten you since your knowledge is limited
5. You lost it and ask me why i'm talking about other projects
6. I pointed you back to your question and asked you to keep your comments to yourself since its obvious you havent seen certain projects so you didnt know there are projects with pool sizes smaller than this. Please read my post properly. If you cant type correctly, at least you can read correctly right?
7. You claimed you actually viewed this project
8. I said I was not referring to this project. My point is that you have not been around to actually look at other projects which is why you dont know about pools smaller than this
9. You come back and tell me this is about mountbatten suites.....:doh:

minority
28-03-12, 18:34
Pity your intellect. ;)

Who cares what losers think anyway?

minority
28-03-12, 18:39
1. You attacked the pool
2. I said we need to be more tactful
3. You persisted and ASKED for pools in other projects which are smaller
4. I directed you to those projects to enlighten you since your knowledge is limited
5. You lost it and ask me why i'm talking about other projects
6. I pointed you back to your question and asked you to keep your comments to yourself since its obvious you havent seen certain projects so you didnt know there are projects with pool sizes smaller than this. Please read my post properly. If you cant type correctly, at least you can read correctly right?
7. You claimed you actually viewed this project
8. I said I was not referring to this project. My point is that you have not been around to actually look at other projects which is why you dont know about pools smaller than this
9. You come back and tell me this is about mountbatten suites.....:doh:

Hah HAH. Well I don't agree with u those pool are worst. That's why.

Xan
28-03-12, 20:20
Who cares what losers think anyway?

Go learn your spelling before you participate in the forum.

minority
28-03-12, 21:46
Go learn your spelling before you participate in the forum.

U Need to go get a a brain. :doh:

Xan
29-03-12, 20:10
U Need to go get a a brain. :doh:

Obviously this loser can't even form a proper sentence. :D

minority
30-03-12, 00:41
Obviously this loser can't even form a proper sentence. :D

I guess losers cant read a sentence properly. Pls go back to primary 1.

ripclaw
30-03-12, 18:04

Hah HAH. Well I don't agree with u those pool are worst. That's why.

you were asking for pools which are smaller. how many times must you be reminded of your own questions? so you asking about which pools are worse or which pools are smaller?? its very different you know.

small/big = can measure
worse / better = subjective

:doh:

Xan
30-03-12, 18:41

Should be:

I guess losers cant read a sentence properly. Pls go back to primary 1.

This is what other forumers feedback about our almighty mr minority's fantastic grammar.
Need me elaborate further? Whahaha. :D

minority
30-03-12, 19:09
I guess Mr B have a new pet. Like to cut n paste quote.

So? Go back n plant carrots lah. Maybe when u have time go back n get a proper education.Get

minority
30-03-12, 19:12
you were asking for pools which are smaller. how many times must you be reminded of your own questions? so you asking about which pools are worse or which pools are smaller?? its very different you know.

small/big = can measure
worse / better = subjective

:doh:

Well then please go mensure it and provide the statistic? To me I don't agree there is any thing worst then this crap.

Xan
30-03-12, 23:17
I guess Mr B have a new pet. Like to cut n paste quote.

So? Go back n plant carrots lah. Maybe when u have time go back n get a proper education.Get

I was wondering people like you who can't even spell and write properly still got the cheek to talk and criticize projects. Hmm, your skin made of steel?
Whahaha.

Xan
30-03-12, 23:19
Well then please go mensure it and provide the statistic? To me I don't agree there is any thing worst then this crap.

Yea, a person criticize without shame is basically worse than a piece of crap.
No offense if this statement coincidentally describes you. :D

Xan
30-03-12, 23:26

Hmm, "mensure"?
Whahaha, since when we can mensure the pool instead of measure?
Your England damn tok kong.
*salute* :D
Makes me wonder who should get a proper education instead. Lol

minority
31-03-12, 00:29
Hmm, "mensure"?
Whahaha, since when we can mensure the pool instead of measure?
Your England damn tok kong.
*salute* :D
Makes me wonder who should get a proper education instead. Lol

Who cares what u think u are another looser think u are smart? So what there is typo? Is this the spelling bee forum? What a idiot.

GO CRAWL BACK TO THE CARROT HOLE OF YOURS.

minority
31-03-12, 00:31
Yea, a person criticize without shame is basically worse than a piece of crap.
No offense if this statement coincidentally describes you. :D

Well there care people like u who buy crap n need to defeat ur own stupidity.

Its ok to regret. Don't be shy show it. U have all our sympathy. No need put up a brave front. Just make u look stupid.

Xan
31-03-12, 00:47
Well there care people like u who buy crap n need to defeat ur own stupidity.

Its ok to regret. Don't be shy show it. U have all our sympathy. No need put up a brave front. Just make u look stupid.

Seriously, reading your posts is getting more and more challenging nowadays.
Noticed that when u get agitated, your grammar, spellings all jumbled up like rojak.
Please don't lose your cool. Else your statements will appear more stupid and retarded.
No offense hor. Whahaha :D

Xan
31-03-12, 01:05
Who cares what u think u are another looser think u are smart? So what there is typo? Is this the spelling bee forum? What a idiot.

GO CRAWL BACK TO THE CARROT HOLE OF YOURS.

A loser who spells "looser" reflects he is the biggest loooooser.
Hahahahaha :D
Must have hurt you terribly, that's why u can't type and spell accurately. :D

minority
31-03-12, 09:58
Seriously, reading your posts is getting more and more challenging nowadays.
Noticed that when u get agitated, your grammar, spellings all jumbled up like rojak.
Please don't lose your cool. Else your statements will appear more stupid and retarded.
No offense hor. Whahaha :D

It's ok. Who ask u to read any way? With ur intellect u should stick to pictures or go read comics . This forum is too deep for u. Come back only after u get a new brain.

minority
31-03-12, 09:59
A loser who spells "looser" reflects he is the biggest loooooser.
Hahahahaha :D
Must have hurt you terribly, that's why u can't type and spell accurately. :D

Well who cares ? U understand right? Anyway go back to the hole u come from. Who cares wat u think?

Xan
31-03-12, 16:45
It's ok. Who ask u to read any way? With ur intellect u should stick to pictures or go read comics . This forum is too deep for u. Come back only after u get a new brain.

Is writing a proper sentence too difficult and too challenging for you?
Need me help you get a tutor to fix your grammar and spelling errors before you come here and publish your rubbish?
I'm perplexed and amazed by your courage. :D

Xan
31-03-12, 16:47
Well who cares ? U understand right? Anyway go back to the hole u come from. Who cares wat u think?

Actually don't quite understand your nonsense sometimes.
But it's definitely very entertaining to see how you fumble sometimes.

minority
31-03-12, 21:56
Well u seem easily entertained. I guess got to do with low intellect?

Xan
31-03-12, 23:48
Well u seem easily entertained. I guess got to do with low intellect?

Not really. To notice someone here with such poor grammar, lots of spelling mistakes and at the same time, full of sarcasm /rubbish is extremely rare. :D
That's how you amused me.

minority
01-04-12, 07:19
What a waste of time.

Xan
01-04-12, 09:48
What a waste of time.

Glad that you know you are a time waster here.

minority
02-04-12, 10:57
Who cares what u think? get a life Carrot.. :doh:

Xan
02-04-12, 19:20
Who cares what u think? get a life Carrot.. :doh:

you wouldn't reply me if you dont care at all.
This shows how perturbed you are. :D

minority
02-04-12, 20:06
SO? .. rubbish.

Xan
03-04-12, 19:31
SO? .. rubbish.

Nice quote for yourself.
You are indeed rubbish :D

Akira Fudou
03-04-12, 20:45
wow you guys are still at it. just drop it already

ripclaw
13-04-12, 19:11

your spelling mistake notwithstanding, you're really out here to irritate others arent you?

you're asking about pool sizes smaller and then you ask me to measure? What statistics you want? You want me to give you the dimensions to prove there are smaller pools out there? I think you're quite a loser. Your comments are baseless and deviate so much from facts that you end up trying to defend it and then lose your way in the process and then make silly remarks and challenges just to try to cover up your mental blockage. If you're sincere in discussing, dont just give a general statement like "i think the development is crap / the worst / the lousiest" and then walk away. be prepared to stand and face the questions and challenges that come your way when you make sweeping comments like that and be prepared to apologize if you have not got your facts right or are unsure of certain things but already made comments. Are you very old by the way? Probably dementia might have set in....that might explain your actions/comments:beats-me-man:

minority
13-04-12, 21:55
your spelling mistake notwithstanding, you're really out here to irritate others arent you?

you're asking about pool sizes smaller and then you ask me to measure? What statistics you want? You want me to give you the dimensions to prove there are smaller pools out there? I think you're quite a loser. Your comments are baseless and deviate so much from facts that you end up trying to defend it and then lose your way in the process and then make silly remarks and challenges just to try to cover up your mental blockage. If you're sincere in discussing, dont just give a general statement like "i think the development is crap / the worst / the lousiest" and then walk away. be prepared to stand and face the questions and challenges that come your way when you make sweeping comments like that and be prepared to apologize if you have not got your facts right or are unsure of certain things but already made comments. Are you very old by the way? Probably dementia might have set in....that might explain your actions/comments:beats-me-man:

Yes since u mention it. So can u provide the actual measurements to justify ur claims too? ur talk is as cheap and crappy as this project.

minority
13-04-12, 21:55

Yes since u mention it. So can u provide the actual measurements to justify ur claims too? ur talk is as cheap and crappy as this project.

ripclaw
24-04-12, 17:34

no need to measure. see already can tell. unless you're visually handicapped.....which is very likely.

minority
24-04-12, 23:35
no need to measure. see already can tell. unless you're visually handicapped.....which is very likely.

I can see it. told u its crap. only retard cannot understand.

Shawn
25-04-12, 02:43

Stop bringing down a project and making such a nasty remark. We appreciate decent honest opinion but u dont have to use nasty remarks on a condo development. Please respect the owners who have invested in this freehold project.

If you dont like this project so be it, just make yourself disappear from here. Its the best thing to do if you are gentleman enough.

minority
25-04-12, 09:55
Stop bringing down a project and making such a nasty remark. We appreciate decent honest opinion but u dont have to use nasty remarks on a condo development. Please respect the owners who have invested in this freehold project.

If you dont like this project so be it, just make yourself disappear from here. Its the best thing to do if you are gentleman enough.

If u don't like my comment u can also disappear . I should just go focus on ur super cool afternoon sun project then come prowl here.

ripclaw
27-04-12, 18:55
I can see it. told u its crap. only retard cannot understand.
only a retard will first ask for dimensions to PROVE that there are smaller pools and then later agree that the retard can see (without dimensions) that there are pools that are smaller. what a slap on your own face.

minority
27-04-12, 21:38
only a retard will first ask for dimensions to PROVE that there are smaller pools and then later agree that the retard can see (without dimensions) that there are pools that are smaller. what a slap on your own face.

U are person with low IQ?

Blue
02-05-12, 16:19
There are already a lot of negative feedback on this project, so potential buyers should avoid it. :cool:

Those who already sunk their foot in, don't despair also. Nevertheless, it is a very good location, and will still sell but cannot match the nearby better projects' prices for sure.

Just like Telok Kurau area where a lot of the folks here talk down on it: cramped roads, no privacy and etc, but many are also profiting from their investments there.

carbuncle
02-05-12, 16:21
There are already a lot of negative feedback on this project, so potential buyers should avoid it. :cool:

Those who already sunk their foot in, don't despair also. Nevertheless, it is a very good location, and will still sell.

Just like Telok Kurau area where a lot of the folks here talk down on it: cramped roads, no provacy and etc, but many are also profiting from their investments there.
Yes. As long as location is decent, already vested owners can do various things to improve and spruce up the development. Its never a dead end... Fundamentals will prevail.

NdB
02-05-12, 18:27
Yes. As long as location is decent, already vested owners can do various things to improve and spruce up the development. Its never a dead end... Fundamentals will prevail.

I think the biggest thing to do is fix the landscaping. Add some trees and large leafy plants, add some proper creepers on the fence and it will look a lot better.

Blue
03-05-12, 10:18
They should do up the facade wall cladding and throw away the cheap looking wire fence and replace with glass or cement / brick boundary walls!

fiat500
03-05-12, 14:30
They should do up the facade wall cladding and throw away the cheap looking wire fence and replace with glass or cement / brick boundary walls!
20 feet brick boundary wall surrounding the whole project with barbed wires on top:doh: ..

Laguna
03-05-12, 19:32
Ooops, saw one family move in alr....

hyenergix
03-05-12, 21:54
Ooops, saw one family move in alr....

I tot I saw two families at the penthouse level.

pengful
14-05-12, 16:04
Good or bad aside, does anyone know why this development is still vacant/ largely vacant 3 years after TOP? From propertyguru, the TOP year was 2009.

focus
14-05-12, 19:58
This one takes the cake.. Will be really depressing paying $700k for this type of living condition.. machiam like living under the sewerage. Look at the pipes and the grilles on top reminds me of the protective cover on drains.. and then you have to double up as a cleaner coz your friendly neighbours' underwear and leftovers all will float down into your place.
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/8791838/for-sale-mountbatten-suites

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/2/5/8/6/2586fe17639665_1_V550.jpg

Kanarazu
14-05-12, 20:27
This one takes the cake.. Will be really depressing paying $700k for this type of living condition.. machiam like living under the sewerage. Look at the pipes and the grilles on top reminds me of the protective cover on drains.. and then you have to double up as a cleaner coz your friendly neighbours' underwear and leftovers all will float down into your place.
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/8791838/for-sale-mountbatten-suites

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/2/5/8/6/2586fe17639665_1_V550.jpg

Judging by the tiles the sky balcony is only 1m wide!

price
14-05-12, 21:05
Judging by the tiles the sky balcony is only 1m wide!

i think it's less than 1 meters!

Sleepyhead
14-05-12, 21:10
It's not a sky balcony. It's a basement unit... so indeed, you not only have an unusable patio (being <1m wide), you also have to constantly clean up debris from above... whether it's from the upstairs neighbours... or just general rubbish that floats down from street level.

No wonder this is not popular.:eek:

Kanarazu
14-05-12, 23:45
i think it's less than 1 meters!

Floor tiles are either 20cm or 30cm. Judging by the dimensions of the compressor unit I thought 30cm tiles more likely. 20cm tiles would mean a patio width less than 70cm which is way too claustrophobic.

Sleepyhead
14-05-12, 23:57
Floor tiles are either 20cm or 30cm. Judging by the dimensions of the compressor unit I thought 30cm tiles more likely. 20cm tiles would mean a patio width less than 70cm which is way too claustrophobic.

Even with 30cm tiles, the width is just over a meter. Good only for some potted plants, or somewhere to park your bicycle. That's all.

carbuncle
15-05-12, 09:51
Perfect for pole dancing girls/boys... one whole row of them. Can get aide to stand upstairs and pour the water down for added effect.... ooh lala

Place one way mirror film on the sliding doors and wala you have it a complete set up for sxxx dungeon

Sleepyhead
15-05-12, 13:09
Perfect for pole dancing girls/boys... one whole row of them. Can get aide to stand upstairs and pour the water down for added effect.... ooh lala

Place one way mirror film on the sliding doors and wala you have it a complete set up for sxxx dungeon

Wakakakak!!! This must be your fantasy. Perhaps you should buy it! Invite us all for a preview! :spliff: