PDA

View Full Version : serangoon mega mall

kitkat
27-11-08, 17:34
yesterday news stated a mega mall in serangoon mrt is going to be ready by 2010. as stated, it is going to be bigger than amk hub and bishan juntion 8 combined plus a 10 screen cinema and many more.

i think this mall is going to boom serangoon properties, which condo do you think will benefit the most from this?

sufri
28-11-08, 14:03
:hell-hath-no-fury:
yesterday news stated a mega mall in serangoon mrt is going to be ready by 2010. as stated, it is going to be bigger than amk hub and bishan juntion 8 combined plus a 10 screen cinema and many more.

i think this mall is going to boom serangoon properties, which condo do you think will benefit the most from this?

It will benefit the Kovan residents :)
just an mrt stop away

toaler
28-11-08, 20:25
:hell-hath-no-fury:

It will benefit the Kovan residents :)
just an mrt stop away
i think a boom is unlikely but it will act by cushioing the fall of property prices there a little..
looking forward to having more of such malls in singapore even though the stores there are probably going to be the big names which are alredy everywhere haha

Kenshinto80
03-12-08, 08:23
Why dun the govt build a condo on top of this MegaMall?

sufri
03-12-08, 08:31
surely there might be some reason to it. if it's really cost effective and increases profit, then developers would try to persuade BCA or whoever thats authorized to approve a condo above the mall.

probably the plot ratio doesnt allow? i dont know.:beats-me-man: :2cents:

limpaul
03-12-08, 16:31
Why dun the govt build a condo on top of this MegaMall?
i think this project already includes a condo development with bus terminal just like compass height/point. you can find more info on this by serching the internet.

Kenshinto80
03-12-08, 16:37
i think this project already includes a condo development with bus terminal just like compass height/point. you can find more info on this by serching the internet.

Hi can help paste your findings here on the residential aspect. Articles only mentioned the following:

Coming up
WHAT'S planned for the mall:

# More than 400 specialty shops

# A 10-screen cineplex A hypermarket, a gourmet supermarket and a department store

# A 500-seat food court

# A 24-hour zone with shops as well as food and beverage outlets

# A new 16-bay bus interchange will take up a portion of the ground floor of the shopping centre

Rapister
21-02-09, 18:31
Hi can help paste your findings here on the residential aspect. Articles only mentioned the following:

Coming up
WHAT'S planned for the mall:

# More than 400 specialty shops

# A 10-screen cineplex A hypermarket, a gourmet supermarket and a department store

# A 500-seat food court

# A 24-hour zone with shops as well as food and beverage outlets

# A new 16-bay bus interchange will take up a portion of the ground floor of the shopping centre

chey same as sengkang compass point