PDA

View Full Version : Tanglin View : An Oasis in the city :

propertysale01
16-04-09, 10:02
http://www.postimage.org/aV27fo6r.jpg

TANGLIN view : An Oasis in the City :

Brought to you by Far East Organisation: The only developer in the world to win 4 FIABCI Prix d' Excellence awards, the highest honour in international real estate.

A luxurious condominium located at the fringe of the embassy row, Tanglin View is set in a prestigious location with perfect lifestyle to match. With the exclusive residential districts of Bishopgate, Jervois and Chatsworth as its neighbours, Tanglin View is reserved only for the discerning few.

Tanglin View is not only near to Redhill MRT station and conveniently surrounded with a myriad of great amenities like food courts and markets, its is also just a few bus stops away from Orchard Road, Singapore’s famous shopping belt.
Each unit comes with spacious interiors and full-height window, as well as a host of available lifestyle facilities for you to enjoy: beautiful pools, saunas, putting green, tennis court, a clubhouse, children’s play area and gymnasium. Here you will experience the true meaning of relaxation in life.

Tanglin View facts:

Tenure: 99 years from 1997
Est. TOP date: July 2001
Site Area: 188,607 sqft.
Address: Prince Charles Crescent along Alexandra Road
Nearest landmark: Redhill MRT
District: 3
Total No. of towers: 3 (A,B,C)
Total No. of Storeys: 20
Car Park Slots: 385
Total no. of lifts: 3 (Each tower 3)
Approx PSF: From $980.00 psf
Total no. of units: 384
Sizes of units:
2 Bedroom - 1195sqft |
3 Bedroom – 1141-1346 |
4 Bedroom – 1927-2400

Units for sale: 7 unit
Maintenance Fee:
2 / 3 Bedroom - $288 per month (Exclude GST)
4 bedroom - $360 per month (Exclude GST)

Side elevation: South West.
Recreational facilities:

Indoor Recreational Facilities:
-Saunas
-Japanese Style Furo-Bath (Suitable for Japanese expatriates)
-Pool table
-Reading Corner
-Clubhouse with Gym
Water Features & Landscape Gardens
-Pop Jet (Foundation Plaza)
Recreational Pools
-Grand Swimming Pool
-Wading Pool
-Fun Pool with rain curtains and Bubble Mats
-Fun Jet Pool
Outdoor Activity Areas
-2 Tennis Court
-Children Playground
-Chip and Putt Green
-Pavilion and BBQ Pits

Amenities within 3 km.
Tiong Bahru Plaza – 302 Tiong Bahru Road Singapore 168732.
Near Zouk as well (Clubbing amenity)
IKEA Industrial Building – 317 Alexandra Road Singapore 159965 (All your furniture shopping)
Tanglin Mall – 163 Tanglin Road Singapore 247933

Recreational Sport activities: Delta Sports Complex.
Schools:
Queenstown Primary School
Crescent Girl’s Secondary School
Gan Eng Seng Secondary School
International Singapore School
Preston Campus American College

Architect: TAA Architect
Landscaping: Belt Collins – The team behind Shangri La Hotel Greeneries landscaping.

Picture gallery:
http://www.postimage.org/aV27fAA9.jpg

An overview of the 3 grand towers: A | B |C
http://www.postimage.org/Pq26lpCr.jpg
A side pool with the majestic view with TANGLIN view towers.
http://www.postimage.org/Pq26lOyS.jpg

The interior pool view with foundation features.

http://www.postimage.org/gx1arhqS.jpg

Another grand view.of the TANGLIN view..

http://www.postimage.org/gx1asgNr.jpg
TANGLIN view: sitemap layout

http://www.postimage.org/gx1aslMJ.jpg

TANGLIN view vincity map

http://www.postimage.org/Pq26oHEi.jpg

TANGLIN view: Living room

http://www.postimage.org/Pq26oMDA.jpg

TANGLIN view: Kitchen view

http://www.postimage.org/gx1asyfr.jpg

TANGLIN view: common room.

Interested for TANGLIN view showflat appointment:

Kindly call: 9028 7921 (Aaron)

All enquiries are most welcome.

jessicasun
14-05-09, 15:57
Tanlin View--life here is cozy~!!

-Good rental yield,4000-5000/month for 3br.
-3min from red hill mrt
-5min driving to ochard shopping belt (open the window can see takashimaya shopping mall, so close!! )
-jogging trend along the alexandra canal.. healthy healthy~
-wonderful condo facility including adult swimming pool+2 kids pool...
-big site area at 188ksqf (compare to neighborhood, it is really big piece of land in town area)
-70% of the residences are from US,EUROP,JAPAN or Korea which means your kids can learn so many kinds of language :)
-close to jervoice primier living area~

Now we have below promotion units:-
on ground floor 2br with patio
2nd floor 3br

Buy at ression Price from Developer now ~!!:cool:

Pls call me for viewing..8428 1056 Jessica Sun

bolim
14-05-09, 22:46
Hi Jessica,

What is the asking psf for the 2br unit and whats the area size of it?

cheers

Heng
15-05-09, 08:00
Price
Area
($psf)

TANGLIN
VIEW

Apr-09
TANGLIN
VIEW

Jan-09
TANGLIN
VIEW

Jan-09

bluevalley
22-05-09, 01:11
Hi, newbie here, but great to chance upon this site.

Just want to know if anyone has some opinions on the attractiveness of Tanglin View today? It is a 10+ year old project on a leasehold land, is this something that I should be concerned about if I'm a prospective buyer?

Also, with newer and nearer Metropolitan and upcoming Ascentia Sky projects coming, will it still be attractive to fetch attractive rental returns?

Also, as what the above post mentioned, average PSF is at $980k -- it seems to be on the high side. I think Metropolitan and Ascentia Sky can be much more attractive at lower PSF?

Any views are welcome. Thanks. :)

vin002
22-05-09, 20:50
Hi, newbie here, but great to chance upon this site.

Just want to know if anyone has some opinions on the attractiveness of Tanglin View today? It is a 10+ year old project on a leasehold land, is this something that I should be concerned about if I'm a prospective buyer?

Also, with newer and nearer Metropolitan and upcoming Ascentia Sky projects coming, will it still be attractive to fetch attractive rental returns?

Also, as what the above post mentioned, average PSF is at $980k -- it seems to be on the high side. I think Metropolitan and Ascentia Sky can be much more attractive at lower PSF?

Any views are welcome. Thanks. :)

You already said it yourself. It is a 10 yrs plus condo.

Metro selling avg $800psf now.

AS most likely to be in the region of $1000psf.

Which is a better buy? in terms of value?

Other than that, if nearer to MRT can fetch a better price, what should the price of TV be since it is further away and already 10 yrs old?

jessicasun
25-05-09, 11:08
You already said it yourself. It is a 10 yrs plus condo.

Metro selling avg $800psf now.

AS most likely to be in the region of $1000psf.

Which is a better buy? in terms of value?

Other than that, if nearer to MRT can fetch a better price, what should the price of TV be since it is further away and already 10 yrs old?

Hi, thought tanlin view is better even though it is 8 years
but the location is much much better than metro and AS.. reason is as below:-

Firstly, Metro and AS is too close to MRT. yes, close to mrt is good. but not that close. it is so noisy... u either face to mrt or the mainroad...

secondly, the lifestyle is really different among this three condos.. for metro, the site area is only 40k and the swimming pool is around 25meters? all the facility there are squeez together.... but tanlin got 188k sqf of the site area... quite different..

Furthermore, in metro, there is 384units. and in tanlin view, also 384units... if u were the developer, which land u wl buy? buy big piece of land ?! of course.. so tanlin view got higher chance to be enbloc!~

Last but not least, in metro, quite a lot of residences are hdb upgrader. in tanlin view, if u come in, u wl find more than 70% of the residences are foreigners... if one day, u want to move and rend out your house in tanlin view, the rental is still good. for 3br, the rental is around 4000-6000/month...

all in all, it is really yr good choice.

btw, developer sold out 4 units last week(2show flats and 2 empty units). if tanlin view is not good, business cannot be so good...

if u want to see tanlin view, pls call Jessica sun 8428 1056.

jessicasun
25-05-09, 11:17
Hi Jessica,

What is the asking psf for the 2br unit and whats the area size of it?

cheers

sorry for late reply.. we only hv 1 unit of 2br which is on the ground floor with balcony. size is 1195sqf. quoting prx is 950/sqf. quantum is 1.14mil.

jessicasun
25-05-09, 11:23
Price
Area
($psf)

TANGLIN
VIEW

Apr-09
TANGLIN
VIEW

Jan-09
TANGLIN
VIEW

Jan-09

the prx is from resale mkt... and must be a low floor one... u never know what happened in the resale units.. ppl lose money or ppl die,or....
if buy from developer, u r the first owner~! developer will redo all the defects for u and offer well rounded service.. like discussion about 3month warrantee?..

vin002
25-05-09, 12:08
Last but not least, in metro, quite a lot of residences are hdb upgrader. in tanlin view, if u come in, u wl find more than 70% of the residences are foreigners... if one day, u want to move and rend out your house in tanlin view, the rental is still good. for 3br, the rental is around 4000-6000/month...

all in all, it is really yr good choice.

btw, developer sold out 4 units last week(2show flats and 2 empty units). if tanlin view is not good, business cannot be so good...

if u want to see tanlin view, pls call Jessica sun 8428 1056.

Everybody has their preferences. Speaking from a person who used to taking mrt will tell you that he will want his home "very" near to the station. The reasons I will not elaborate further.

For rental, I believe the walking distant to MRT do command a better rental yield.

Whether Metro is purchased by upgrader or not, I do not know. But I do now that majority of the units commanding $800K and above, this shows the profile of the people staying there.

Lastly, if Tanglin view is so good, what does the developer take 8 years to sell the show flat and empty units whereas Metro sold out during launch? This I really cannot comprehend.

Like I said earlier, different people have different preferences.

x11
25-05-09, 12:42
Just to add on ... why does the developer choose this time to sell / market these units that it have been with them for so long. It leads me to wonder if the market is really recovering or if this is a little bounce before an even larger fall. I don't mean to talk down or up the market. I just find the timing really interesting. If they think the market is recovering, then maybe in another 6-9 months, they should be able to get a higher price?

proud owner
25-05-09, 12:51
Just to add on ... why does the developer choose this time to sell / market these units that it have been with them for so long. It leads me to wonder if the market is really recovering or if this is a little bounce before an even larger fall. I don't mean to talk down or up the market. I just find the timing really interesting. If they think the market is recovering, then maybe in another 6-9 months, they should be able to get a higher price?

yes if prices is going higher why sell now ??

same question to the metro owner .. why sell when one think metro is better than tanglin view ??

you can sell slightly higher only becos metro is newer .. if metro and tanglin view are same age ..pretty sure the premium will be very small ..purely due to proximity to mrt ..

gfoo
25-05-09, 12:53
more nonsense from FEO agent. 5 years ago i viewed TV as potential marital home - i rejected it as it sucked. They had a hard time selling it then too.

The quality is very bad, and the area feels cramped.

x11, it's not just now that FEO is making TV available. it always has, but just not marketed that aggressively. no one bought then as prices were out of whack. prices are still out of whack, but because people compare prices to 2007 peak levels, it seems as if there is a huge discount.

Don't believe FEO marketingbullshit. That area has never been 'exclusive' - it was considered mass market 5-6 years ago

august
25-05-09, 12:56
simple lah, if during boom time still cannot sell ----> price too high :D

x11
25-05-09, 13:26
Thank you for the clarifications. At least I know that I am not alone with the same line of thinking. (Which is very important as I am very much a newbie in this property thingee) :)

propertysale01
10-10-09, 23:26
Asking $5000 per month (Negotiable)
3 bedroom 1152 sqft.
Mid floor with immediate move in condition.
Partially furnished.

Interested Please call
Aaron | HP: 90287921.
[email protected]

natsu
11-10-09, 18:09
Dear all,

This is a VERY VERY attractive unit as it is very very well maintained.
1141sqft/3br/3bathroom. Asking:$1.45m.
This unit will be sold with furnitures as owner does not need it at her new unit.
All furnitures are in very very good condition as owner is a full time home maker. Those who loves to cook will love the kitchen especially. It is nicely renovated about 1 year back. Quiet/greenery facing. Quiet and peaceful.
Interested parties can give me a call/sms and i can send pictures to view.
Tanglin view is also very near to tiong bahru plaza and a few mins drive to orchard, there are direct bus too!Redhill mrt is a 10mins walk away

Binny/97288886

natsu
13-10-09, 11:55
Dear all,

This is a VERY VERY attractive unit as it is very very well maintained.
1141sqft/3br/3bathroom. Asking:$1.45m.

This unit will be sold with furnitures as owner does not need it at her new unit.
All furnitures are in very very good condition as owner is a full time home maker. Those who loves to cook will love the kitchen especially. It is nicely renovated about 1 year back. Quiet/greenery facing. Quiet and peaceful.
Interested parties can give me a call/sms and i can send pictures to view.
Tanglin view is also very near to tiong bahru plaza and a few mins drive to orchard, there are direct bus too!Redhill mrt is a 10mins walk away

Binny/97288886

Name: Binny Choo
Phone: 97288886
Email: \n [email protected] ([email protected]) This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

natsu
03-12-09, 17:56
Nice and clean unit/unblocked/high flr/Asking $5200 (neg)/available from end Jan 10 onwards.

Development is very near to redhil mrt,tiong bahru plaza and a few minutes drive to Orchard road.

Interested, please contact Binny 97288886.
http://www.sg-house.com/classifieds/images/misc/progress.gif

natsu
28-12-09, 19:42
3+1 unit for rental at Tanglin View.

Both Nice and clean units/unblocked/high flr/1249/Asking $5200 (neg)/available from end Jan 10 onwards.

Another one at 1141 sqft/asking $5k (neg)/imm.

Development is very near to redhil mrt,tiong bahru plaza and a few minutes drive to Orchard road.

andy
28-12-09, 20:24

Both Nice and clean units/unblocked/high flr/1249/Asking $5200 (neg)/available from end Jan 10 onwards.

Sorry this is not a sales forum.

thomastansb
28-12-09, 23:52
I have an offer of $1,800 per month for 6 months. Let me know if you are interested.

natsu
04-01-10, 10:36
Nice and clean unit/unblocked/high flr/Asking $5200 (neg)/fully furnished/available from end Jan 10 onwards.

natsu
04-01-10, 10:42
Nice and clean unit/unblocked/high flr/1141 sqft/Asking $5000 (neg)/fully furnished/Immediate.

EBD
04-01-10, 18:19
Nice and clean unit/unblocked/high flr/1141 sqft/Asking $5000 (neg)/fully furnished/Immediate.

wow, very overpriced.

Lkz
23-05-12, 23:03
Saw that this development in tanglin view are up on sale for 1.5mil for 3 bedrm. Is this price overprice?

KC76
23-05-12, 23:06
Saw that this development in tanglin view are up on sale for 1.5mil for 3 bedrm. Is this price overprice?

10 years old not considering lease at least 13 years old. I was offered 1.43m for a low floor but nvr took. 1.5m is how high?