PDA

View Full Version : New launch@Pasir Panjang (FH,TOP 2012)

hyip68034
16-04-09, 17:09
LUXE VILLE - DISCOVER A NEW ENCLAVE OF TROPICAL LIVING!!!

New launch @ 336/338 Pasir Panjang Rd. Freehold chic boutique development with lots of water features and surrounded by greens.

FOR CHIC LIVING COMFORT AND STYLE
- 50-unit exclusive boutique development
- Idylic lifestyle with tropical setting within private residential estate
- Ultra spacious apartment units comprising 1-4BR/Penthouse
- Apartments come with generous planters, balconies or open terraces to create own landscaped garden theme
- NS Orientation
- Basement carpark to allow maximum communal area for facilities & landscaping

FOR CONVENIENCE, AMENITIES & RECREATION
- Proposed Circle Line West Coast MRT
- Vivo City, West Coast Plaza (formerly Ginza Plaza)
- Future IR @ Sentosa
- West Coast Park
- Clementi Woods Park
- Pasir Panjang Village
- Easy access to PIE/AYE & West Coast Highway

FOR WORTH INVESTMENT & RENTAL POTENITAL
- NUS, SP
- Singapore Science Park, One-North
- Fusionpolis, Biopolis, INSEAD
- United World College of South East Asia
- Anglo-Chinese JC, Fairfield Methodist Pri/Sec School, Nan Hua Sec School

UNIT TYPE
1BR 614sqft 3units
1+1BR 786sqft 1unit
2BR 980-1141sqft 8units
3BR 1281-1593sqft 27units
4BR 1615-1991sqft 7units
PH 3294-5468sqft 4units

FACILITIES
- 25m Lap pool
- Reflection pools and water features
- Clubhouse with gym, function room & male/female changing rooms
- Children's play area
- BBQ pits
- Sun Deck

INDICATIVE PRICE AT $750-$850psf (subject to changes)

Please call/sms me for more information/booking.

Chris Yip - ERA
[email protected]

BenziT77
04-05-09, 17:34
any advice for this development ?

Thanks

proud owner
04-05-09, 17:53
any advice for this development ?

Thanks

my advise is ..try not to live in the MIDDLE of pasir panjang ... in and out its a long way either to clementi rd or South buona vista ...

most stretch is 2 lane rd ..when the bus stops, all cars have to stop ..

and i think nearest convience stores is the petrol station ..which i believe is 24 hr ...so take it as a 7-11 lah

BenziT77
04-05-09, 17:59
thanks a lot

kal
04-05-09, 18:35
I find this is much better than Murano. At least it has a decent pool/clubhouse, and is further away from west coast highway. Just my personal point of view lah..:)

PropertiesHunter
04-05-09, 18:44
will give this a miss, one New one coming up at PPR West coast MRT

1000psf. Any taker most studio units.

kal
04-05-09, 19:10

this is only 7xxpsf.. 1000psf?? quick quick go buy...:scared-2:

Allthepies
04-05-09, 21:01
never heard of the developer, JBE DEVELOPMENT PTE LTD :rolleyes: is it reliable?

Allthepies
04-05-09, 21:04

r u referring to the one by Fragrance or Far East (think is Horizon Place)? 1000psf? :scared-1: for studio unit?

PropertiesHunter
04-05-09, 22:58
Fragrance group one 2 mins to mrt. Freehold. Nearer to MRT, vivocity, at the edge NOT centre of PPR. Not at West coast rd like Varsity Park.

booshi0712
27-05-09, 15:51
Fragrance group one 2 mins to mrt. Freehold. Nearer to MRT, vivocity, at the edge NOT centre of PPR. Not at West coast rd like Varsity Park.

Cant compare apples to oranges la. There is a very significant price difference between this Luxe Ville (700+ psf) and the Fragrance Group (900-1000 psf) one beside the MRT. At least Luveville comes with 25m pool and clubhouse (with function room), so Im sure there will be takers.

I do take the earlier advice on being middle of PPR though, guess its a part of price consideration. :scared-2:

kal
27-05-09, 23:46
Its very rare for a boutique development to hv a 25m lap pool, basement car park and a clubhouse. The finishing is good too.. Luxe Ville selling very well (1/2/4bdrms all sold out !) giving that it doesnt advertise half or full color ad..

Regulators
28-05-09, 01:28
PP is striving to be the telok kurau of the west but will always just remain as a wannabe. Only thng that attracts me to the area is the serenity n proximity to NUS, other than that, not much amenities to offer. Even walking to petrol kiosk to buy sme stuff at nite can be scary as streets have the feeling of hauntedness.

booshi0712
28-05-09, 13:49
Actually I think PP has quite a bit of development prospect, in addition to the serenity. Once the mrt line is up (2011?), no way the govt will let the land surrounding the stations remain at current state. Heard the wholesale center is designated to move (to CCK?) in 2012 to free up for residential and leisure developments. Our govt very good in squeezing value of out land prices.
The only thing to watch out for is not to buy properties facing the WC highway, that one will continue to see heavy traffic volumes.

Btw Kal - are u an agent for LuxeVille or already a buyer? you seems bullish! :)

proud owner
28-05-09, 13:55
PP is striving to be the telok kurau of the west but will always just remain as a wannabe. Only thng that attracts me to the area is the serenity n proximity to NUS, other than that, not much amenities to offer. Even walking to petrol kiosk to buy sme stuff at nite can be scary as streets have the feeling of hauntedness.

dont think PP will ever be like terok kurau

in fact Terok Kurau probably is the one and only of its kind ..with Lor A-Z

but i agree .. i have always love PP area .. for its Kampung feel ..its greenery .. its hills .. its serenity ... and the very fact that it is so near to town and yet so unknown to many .. who still mistake Pasir Panjang for Bukit Panjang ...

Regulators
28-05-09, 14:39
remember visiting the showflat for Peak@Balmeg. At that time was going for 9xxpsf and even the agent agreed with me it is too ex for the area. The worst part is balmeg was just beside Haw Par Villa, a clear no no for me. Heard the MRT will be just outside Haw Par Villa and am not sure what the government is going to do to that area. With HPV being such a dead tourist attraction, i don't think the mrt station is just there to serve residents and visitors to HPV right?

dont think PP will ever be like terok kurau

in fact Terok Kurau probably is the one and only of its kind ..with Lor A-Z

but i agree .. i have always love PP area .. for its Kampung feel ..its greenery .. its hills .. its serenity ... and the very fact that it is so near to town and yet so unknown to many .. who still mistake Pasir Panjang for Bukit Panjang ...

proud owner
28-05-09, 14:49
remember visiting the showflat for Peak@Balmeg. At that time was going for 9xxpsf and even the agent agreed with me it is too ex for the area. The worst part is balmeg was just beside Haw Par Villa, a clear no no for me. Heard the MRT will be just outside Haw Par Villa and am not sure what the government is going to do to that area. With HPV being such a dead tourist attraction, i don't think the mrt station is just there to serve residents and visitors to HPV right?

you and i know very well ... the govt wont put an MRT line for no reasons ... not that they need to gain voters in PP area ...

i feel something is cooking but just not suer what dishes they are planning ...

anyway my first thots was that ..as it links from Vivo thru to one North ..
it could be an alternative location for those working in One North..and Alexandra (PSA, NOL) ..the warehouses behind PSA building are being torn down and turn into offices ...

One North is only probably 1/4 open ..once the whole project starts ..One North condo, Rochestor etc wont be sufficient to support the number of people working there .. and afterall ..Holland area rental is not exactly cheap ...

so i feel PP has potential ..

kal
29-05-09, 13:48
Actually I think PP has quite a bit of development prospect, in addition to the serenity. Once the mrt line is up (2011?), no way the govt will let the land surrounding the stations remain at current state. Heard the wholesale center is designated to move (to CCK?) in 2012 to free up for residential and leisure developments. Our govt very good in squeezing value of out land prices.
The only thing to watch out for is not to buy properties facing the WC highway, that one will continue to see heavy traffic volumes.

Btw Kal - are u an agent for LuxeVille or already a buyer? you seems bullish! :)

My neighbour's fren wanna buy the 4bdrm but already no more.. So I happens to browse thru the brochure..

hyip68034
02-06-09, 17:25
HURRY!! ONLY POCKETS OF 3BR AND PENTHOUSES LEFT!!

1/2/4 BEDROOMS COMPLETELY SOLD OUT.

DON'T MISS!!

Call me for more info.

Chris Yip - ERA
[email protected]

Regulators
03-06-09, 14:04
hurry for what? :doh: so many better developments on the way....

HURRY!! ONLY POCKETS OF 3BR AND PENTHOUSES LEFT!!

1/2/4 BEDROOMS COMPLETELY SOLD OUT.

DON'T MISS!!

Call me for more info.

Chris Yip - ERA
[email protected]

booshi0712
04-06-09, 11:33

Better developments at "better" prices of course. :) Plus market is moving since end Apr, prices coming up.

Not rational though :confused: , just that everyone is so sick of bad news that any sign of green shoots are seen as the coming of spring. Too much liquidity on the side...I remember agents telling me early this year that there will be a price drop in 3Q09 but they are now all changing their tune.

Regulators
04-06-09, 13:37
agents always sing to the tune of spring. i remember talking to agent for lucida last year who was marketing at 1600psf telling me that it has huge potential just becoz it was selling at slightly lower than some units at soleil. He must be thinking everyone who walks into the showflat are like those goondus who bought soleil at 1700psf...:doh:

Better developments at "better" prices of course. :) Plus market is moving since end Apr, prices coming up.

Not rational though :confused: , just that everyone is so sick of bad news that any sign of green shoots are seen as the coming of spring. Too much liquidity on the side...I remember agents telling me early this year that there will be a price drop in 3Q09 but they are now all changing their tune.

booshi0712
03-07-09, 23:30
Surprisingly, dun see many subsale activities for this development. Nothing advertised!!! I would have thought there would be some up-side for the buyers who bought just before the rally + high price reference from the Parc Imperial down the road!

Is it because there's just 50 units? or people bought for own stay?

Honesty
03-07-09, 23:52
Surprisingly, dun see many subsale activities for this development. Nothing advertised!!! I would have thought there would be some up-side for the buyers who bought just before the rally + high price reference from the Parc Imperial down the road!

Is it because there's just 50 units? or people bought for own stay?

For small development like less than 50 units, the maintenance fee usually very high. Starting at $300 to $350 per month and may end up paying $450 to $500 per month after the !st year from the developer to MCST.

If base on $300 per unit x 50 units, the collection is only $15,000 per month.
Not enough to pay for so many expenses like security, light, landscaping, swimming pool, rubbish collection, cleaners and more....sinking fund...

eng00701
04-07-09, 01:15

i was always amused by all the negative sentiments towards agents. I mean what is he expected to say?
"call me but take your time pple. lots of units available and psf is not that great either"

booshi0712
13-07-09, 17:29
I am actually interested in a pool-facing 3-bedder in Luxe Ville. Any sellers?

Siew Yin
14-07-09, 11:25
What is your offer per psf? Leave your contact.

Cool
27-09-09, 17:15
Why is this forum so quiet since the last post?:sleep: Anyone or owner care to share your view? Noticed the site is still 'untouched' while Parc Imperial is building up real fast. :scared-5:

pweesng
29-09-09, 15:45
I'm interested to have a look at the penthouse in luxville.

Are there any available still?

can PM me...thanks in advance

booshi0712
24-11-09, 16:26
They are finally starting work on this development after leaving it untouched for more than 6 months since it was launched! And to my surprise, estimated delivery by the contractor is Q4 2010 according to the work notice board! Thats just one year from the time they start work!!! :confused:

Can I check with the experts on this forum whether one year construction time is normal for a 50 units 5-storey high project?

stalingrad
25-11-09, 08:45
They are finally starting work on this development after leaving it untouched for more than 6 months since it was launched! And to my surprise, estimated delivery by the contractor is Q4 2010 according to the work notice board! Thats just one year from the time they start work!!! :confused:

Can I check with the experts on this forum whether one year construction time is normal for a 50 units 5-storey high project?

the first little pig built a house of straw, and the second built a house of sticks. they finished their houses in two hours.

cheerful
25-11-09, 11:01
Wow ... some people start to do story-telling about straw houses ... soon maybe piglets also can come out ... lol

booshi0712
26-11-09, 10:47
I guess there are different kinds of experts.
This is the first low rise project that i bought, so was quite surprised by the one year time line for contractor delivery. Maybe thats the norm. So I was hoping for those who have bought similar low rise projects to comment on how fast their dellivery were.

chestnut
26-11-09, 11:03
This is the first low rise project that i bought, so was quite surprised by the one year time line for contractor delivery. Maybe thats the norm. So I was hoping for those who have bought similar low rise projects to comment on how fast their dellivery were.

Can be done. Look at Parc Imperial just opp balmeg, it is done at amazing speed. Look at the Foliage posting and you will find post 1 and 2 dates.

richwang
29-11-09, 11:12

Just look at Parc Imperial, the construction work started in June 2009. Within 3 months, one block is virtually completed.
Bear in mind, there is only 1 crane at Parc Imperial, so they are building block by block. It is now 3 out of 4 blocks completed.
There are 3 cranes for Luxe, so they will build at least 2 blocks at the same time.
So completion by end of Year 2010 is easy.

Cool
25-07-10, 23:45
Can Luxeville TOP before CNY in 2011? Will experts comment please? :scared-1:

richwang
26-07-10, 13:02
Can Luxeville TOP before CNY in 2011? Will experts comment please? :scared-1:

I am not an expert. But looking at the slow progress, I doubt they can complete by by CNY in 2011. It is more likely by CNY 2012. Just for info, it took 2 months for Parc Imperial to get the official TOP even after everything is done. There are too many projects right now.

Thanks,
Richard

Cool
28-07-10, 18:33
Thanks for sharing. Developer didn't take this question too. Hard to plan for owners who need to move in fast. :banghead:

devilplate
28-07-10, 19:34
I am not an expert. But looking at the slow progress, I doubt they can complete by by CNY in 2011. It is more likely by CNY 2012. Just for info, it took 2 months for Parc Imperial to get the official TOP even after everything is done. There are too many projects right now.

Thanks,
Richard

parc imperial is a superman !!! TOP just 1yr after launch!!!!!! fastest TOP project i ever witnessed!!!

shauntanzs
28-07-10, 21:25
The project started construction even before launch.

Cool
16-12-10, 21:05
Read an ad recently indicating a unit for sell and project completion by end 2011. How realistic is this? TOP in a year time.

Cool
18-02-12, 20:17
Street directory indicated u/c, TOP June 2012. This may be a clue if you are eager to know when this small project will TOP. Any good guess

Cool
21-07-12, 21:49
TOP soon. Hopefully by sept. pool is quite big for a small project. Appreciates wise developer for placing pool and gym in the middle rather than neighboring project; behind. Can,t wait to jump into the pool. Really stones throw away! Nice resort indeed. Very near NUS and science park. :p

Cool
12-11-12, 16:36
Finally TOP! Anyone sharing their excitement or comments here?

Mary Lee
12-11-12, 21:54
Finally TOP! Anyone sharing their excitement or comments here?

Not really exciting. It was expected to be very quiet, but the first row has to bear with noises from west coast road, from the entrance of the carpark in front of it (so near) and from the walkway beside it, the second and third rows face the pool, and the last row got the very loud sound from the waterfall. What's worse will be the dust and noise from the construction works on the site of the current West Vale, probably starting from next year.