PDA

View Full Version : How will the launch of The Wharf Residence affect condo price in D9?

rogerang
29-04-09, 01:53
As you know, Capitaland is re-launching this project in the next few days. With a guide price of $1000+psf, will it adversly affect nearby D9 condo prices?

A few of my sellers at Rivergate are asking me this qns. Infact, just managed to convince one RG seller to cut loss
and buy into this project since this has better upside in future.

If u are a RG seller what would u think or do?

If u are a potential RG buyer, will u look else where or
buyer something better value like TWR(the wharf residence)?

ahlahdin
29-04-09, 07:35
Oh yeah D9 will collapse. You willl be able to buy Orchard Residence at $1000 psf by the end of the year. Scotts Road freehold, $1200 psf. Cairnhill $1100 psf. Nassim, $800 psf. Mount Emily $400 psf.

You can persuade investors of the above to cut loss also and buy into your Wharf for "greater potential upside" also! Ha hahaha

Happy? :D

KNNB fvcking CB agent talk. Really talk cock.

sltc
29-04-09, 08:25
As you know, Capitaland is re-launching this project in the next few days. With a guide price of $1000+psf, will it adversly affect nearby D9 condo prices?

A few of my sellers at Rivergate are asking me this qns. Infact, just managed to convince one RG seller to cut loss

It's like comparing the small apartment/condo in Telok Kurau with The Seaview. So what do you think ? I've recce the actual location for The Wharf. I don't like the place. Along a narrow Tong Whatt Rd, cramp, no view and near temple. All Fengshui masters will advise not to buy any house that faces or near to temple, church or mosque where people go there to pour out sorrows and ask for help. Not auspicious. So I don't think The Wharf selling price will affect RG at all.

AK47
29-04-09, 08:38
Why sell Rivergate and buy the The Wharf?

Better value???? I think the latter is a poorer project.

The only reason i can think off is agent commission.

august
29-04-09, 10:12

wah so angry ah .... :eek:

rogerang
29-04-09, 10:17
Quite a few RG are in negative equity esp those bought above 1500psf. Hold and wait for it to rise above 1500psf or sell and buy The Wharf which is reasonaly priced now?

Do agree The Wharf and RG not a gd comparison but given such opportunity is it wise?

Acer
29-04-09, 11:22

really .... They are going to relaunch at 1000+psf?

I tot is 1200psf

latour
29-04-09, 11:36
Oh yeah D9 will collapse. You willl be able to buy Orchard Residence at $1000 psf by the end of the year. Scotts Road freehold, $1200 psf. Cairnhill $1100 psf. Nassim, $800 psf. Mount Emily $400 psf.

You can persuade investors of the above to cut loss also and buy into your Wharf for "greater potential upside" also! Ha hahaha

Happy? :D

nice... i like it... :hell-hath-no-fury:

gfoo
29-04-09, 12:27
i've been to the showflat. this is a bullshit project - cramped roads, next to temple. Just another cock addition to the mohd sultan oversupply situation

Property_Owner
29-04-09, 12:37

If I'm a owner that bought a RG high during the peak. I will rather hold and take it as some form of saving for me. Wharf? What capital gain you can see from this kind of project? More cons then pros. Pai Seh, but we need this kind of projects that sucks to make RG stand out.

Lord Anus
29-04-09, 13:14
Quite a few RG are in negative equity esp those bought above 1500psf. Hold and wait for it to rise above 1500psf or sell and buy The Wharf which is reasonaly priced now?

Do agree The Wharf and RG not a gd comparison but given such opportunity is it wise?

You assume that Wharf will go up in price.

If that is true, Wharf go up, RG also will go up.

So why would the investor sell RG and buy Wharf just to make the same amount in appreciation?

The only thing I can think of is: you dirty agent make both the investor's selling and buying commission.

SHAME ON YOU!

Lord Anus
29-04-09, 13:15
wah so angry ah .... :eek:

I am angry too. Who is this Roger Ang. Does he think we are fools?

Regulators
29-04-09, 13:35
Very simple, if the wharf is so good, why sell at 1kpsf? A gd development selling at 1.5k psf will still find buyers so it can only mean that wharf is not a preferrd locatn in d9.

Party
29-04-09, 13:41
yup tis roger ang guy tryin to be funny...........talk nonsense:scared-1:

stalingrad
29-04-09, 14:22
Very simple, if the wharf is so good, why sell at 1kpsf? A gd development selling at 1.5k psf will still find buyers so it can only mean that wharf is not a preferrd locatn in d9.

Good projects in this area cannot sell at 1.5k psf today, only at 1k. that means you guys who bought RG and the pier are staring at huge losses. Don't you get it?

bargain hunter
29-04-09, 14:28
I see we have a 11 to 1 anti Roger campaign here. Let me make it 12. It just does not make any sense AT ALL. All your anti Roger points are so valid. I heard that TWR is going to be relaunched at 1200 and not the 1000+ that he is saying. I have also been to the showflat. Same developer, similar unit sizes, especially the 2 bedrooms. BUT instead of river view, you get Aspen, Waterford or Robertson Edge view. Instead of big landscape and complete facilities, you get thin and short longkang pool.

Roger, people with say -200k negative equity cut loss, pay bank 200k then fork out another 200k to pay 20% deposit for TWR makes sense to you?!

gfoo
29-04-09, 14:41
He's even got his own T - Shirt : available at all good stores worldwide (idiot sold separately)

http://www.plus41.ch/images/additionalpix/we-love-roger-tsh-web-proj.jpg

stalingrad
29-04-09, 14:58
I see we have a 11 to 1 anti Roger campaign here. Let me make it 12. It just does not make any sense AT ALL. All your anti Roger points are so valid. I heard that TWR is going to be relaunched at 1200 and not the 1000+ that he is saying. I have also been to the showflat. Same developer, similar unit sizes, especially the 2 bedrooms. BUT instead of river view, you get Aspen, Waterford or Robertson Edge view. Instead of big landscape and complete facilities, you get thin and short longkang pool.

Roger, people with say -200k negative equity cut loss, pay bank 200k then fork out another 200k to pay 20% deposit for TWR makes sense to you?!

Some two bedders are advertised on propertyguru.com.sg for $920 psf. Just spoke to an agent, and he confirmed that many units on the 4th floor at selling at such prices.

show flat will be reopened tomorrow at 10am. so if you guys are so anti roger, go there and see for yourself.

proud owner
29-04-09, 15:00
the worst is over for Singapore's economy, but a decisive rebound is not on the cards, said MAS on wednesday

august
29-04-09, 15:40
press conference by two ministers going on now on the swine flu pandemic.. think better not pack showrooms and avoid crowded places ~ :scared-5:

kalumder
29-04-09, 16:09
the worst is over for Singapore's economy, but a decisive rebound is not on the cards, said MAS on wednesday

I dont know about that one, I guess time will tell.

btw
-Towers are so close to each other, that you can see what the neighbour has on his plate for dinner.
-finish?

It will be interesting to see, how it will do. I dont see anything "unique" about this development.

dtrax
29-04-09, 16:11
lol got a random spam sms saying that due to the overwhelming demand, developer postpone launch of TWR till next wk.. lol

proud owner
29-04-09, 16:16
lol got a random spam sms saying that due to the overwhelming demand, developer postpone launch of TWR till next wk.. lol

showflat packed with agents ??

stalingrad
29-04-09, 16:23

Typical marketing gimmick. first you say you are going to slash price to get people excited. Then, you cancel the launch to next week, so that you can raise prices.

this kind of unethical marketing strategy should not be practiced by a developer mostly owned by the government.

bargain hunter
29-04-09, 16:37
oh yeah, the 4th floor..."4th floor" of blocks 7, 9 and 11 is the multi-storey carpark so they start numbering 1st floor above that for those blocks. 4th floor for block 15 is actually that block's lowest floor and same height as the carpark of the other 3 blocks. Maybe got carpark view? Wow, 920psf for carpark view seems cheap. Must buy! Btw, Only 3 units, grab or regret! Do I sound like Roger? :eek:

Some two bedders are advertised on propertyguru.com.sg for $920 psf. Just spoke to an agent, and he confirmed that many units on the 4th floor at selling at such prices.

show flat will be reopened tomorrow at 10am. so if you guys are so anti roger, go there and see for yourself.

stalingrad
29-04-09, 17:04
oh yeah, the 4th floor..."4th floor" of blocks 7, 9 and 11 is the multi-storey carpark so they start numbering 1st floor above that for those blocks. 4th floor for block 15 is actually that block's lowest floor and same height as the carpark of the other 3 blocks. Maybe got carpark view? Wow, 920psf for carpark view seems cheap. Must buy! Btw, Only 3 units, grab or regret! Do I sound like Roger? :eek:

Have to agree with you. it is a typical capitaland marketing gimmick to get people into the showflat.

rogerang
29-04-09, 17:20
Anyway its only a guide price 1k up. Developer has the right to adjust upward depending on the respond. And so far the respond is very good. Lastest update is the launch will be postponed.

I think is a gd sign that D9 is still attractive to investors.

爱屋及乌
30-04-09, 09:11
If developer wanted to increase price , they could alway do it instantly without delaying by a week. A week is a long time especially in this period of time. No body know whether the deadly Swine flu will be be here to visit us in next 1 or 2 weeks.

There is always 2 sides of the story. Could it be the response is not up to the expectation of the developer...????

Typical marketing gimmick. first you say you are going to slash price to get people excited. Then, you cancel the launch to next week, so that you can raise prices.

this kind of unethical marketing strategy should not be practiced by a developer mostly owned by the government.

Regulators
30-04-09, 13:15
your agent colleagues must be dressing up as buyers to pack the showroom
Anyway its only a guide price 1k up. Developer has the right to adjust upward depending on the respond. And so far the respond is very good. Lastest update is the launch will be postponed.

I think is a gd sign that D9 is still attractive to investors.

kal
30-04-09, 13:29
haha, tats huttons tactic when they about to launch The Arte@balestier, all agts queue overnight but first day only brisk sales....wats the hurry..:doh:

teddybear
30-04-09, 18:18
The doom-sayers will say that "the worst is over" is just forecast, have to wait and see (even though this forecast is by MAS, not any Tom, Dick & Harry analysts). Ops, didn't they trying to pester those forecasts where they say economy will get worse and regarded as golden words and will surely happen? :p

latour
30-04-09, 18:44
The doom-sayers will say that "the worst is over" is just forecast, have to wait and see (even though this forecast is by MAS, not any Tom, Dick & Harry analysts). Ops, didn't they trying to pester those forecasts where they say economy will get worse and regarded as golden words and will surely happen? :p

Ya... but its MOH alert Orange now, and WHO alert level 5 for the unhappy swine thingy... showflat crowded over the weekend ??? resales unit viewing for the time being??? lets see... better stay home and :sleep: and avoid crowded places.

teddybear
30-04-09, 22:50
Can't really tell right? Despite these swine-flu thing and MOH and WHO raising alert higher, stock market can also cheong 3.82% today after yesterday's rises. Sometimes have to expect the unexpected, otherwise nobody would have cheong into stock market for past few days and make a bundle while those who scare this scare that can only stare at other people counting the extra bundle 'easy' of money. :D

Ya... but its MOH alert Orange now, and WHO alert level 5 for the unhappy swine thingy... showflat crowded over the weekend ??? resales unit viewing for the time being??? lets see... better stay home and :sleep: and avoid crowded places.

kal
30-04-09, 23:04
well, in the first place, no agents know how much will capitaand relaunch wharf residence. There are some foolish agts can even advertise as low as $9xxpsf..etc !! Pls lah, don use this tactic to attract innocent buyer..

ahlipp
01-05-09, 10:29
Can't really tell right? Despite these swine-flu thing and MOH and WHO raising alert higher, stock market can also cheong 3.82% today after yesterday's rises. Sometimes have to expect the unexpected, otherwise nobody would have cheong into stock market for past few days and make a bundle while those who scare this scare that can only stare at other people counting the extra bundle 'easy' of money. :D

stock market moving up... well it depends if the up swing is coming from institutional funds or individual investors.

i for one will never put my money into stocks right now in the midst of such uncertainties, not that i do not have a risk appetite but it simply doesn't make sense to go in at this point.

What comes easy goes easy... relationship is like this... high risk gambling too. I'm sure more people got burnt in this downturn than made money.

If the big funds are behind the up swing and not actually the private investors, then it speaks alot about the confidence of private investors.

Private properties investment right now in S'pore are more private investors, i dont see how private investors can be so full of confidence now about the next 6 months with the Swine flu... affecting US and now Europe (primary markets for S'pore exports), and with the rental market in such depressing mode... (just go check the classified " for rent")

Having said that, it is also an opportunity to invest in a good property ... and that is the trick..what is a good property and what is fair value... let the war of words begin...

stalingrad
15-05-09, 16:20
stock market moving up... well it depends if the up swing is coming from institutional funds or individual investors.

i for one will never put my money into stocks right now in the midst of such uncertainties, not that i do not have a risk appetite but it simply doesn't make sense to go in at this point.

What comes easy goes easy... relationship is like this... high risk gambling too. I'm sure more people got burnt in this downturn than made money.

If the big funds are behind the up swing and not actually the private investors, then it speaks alot about the confidence of private investors.

Private properties investment right now in S'pore are more private investors, i dont see how private investors can be so full of confidence now about the next 6 months with the Swine flu... affecting US and now Europe (primary markets for S'pore exports), and with the rental market in such depressing mode... (just go check the classified " for rent")

Having said that, it is also an opportunity to invest in a good property ... and that is the trick..what is a good property and what is fair value... let the war of words begin...

just received an email from an agent that a unit of the Wharf has been sold at 936psf.

that is big drop from two years ago.

jitkiat
15-05-09, 16:37
just received an email from an agent that a unit of the Wharf has been sold at 936psf.

Is it ground floor or 2nd floor? Even 99 LH SouthBank is transacted above that price :scared-5:

stalingrad
15-05-09, 16:52
Is it ground floor or 2nd floor? Even 99 LH SouthBank is transacted above that price :scared-5:

4th floor. #04-10.

jitkiat
15-05-09, 20:19
4th floor. #04-10.

Some 2 bedrooms priced at below 1kpsf, facing MSC i guess.

bargain hunter
15-05-09, 20:34
4th floor for block 15 is actually that block's lowest floor and same height as the carpark of the other 3 blocks. #04-10 is 1066sq ft and has no view whatsoever except looking into other units of Robertson Edge next door.

Even Park Nautra and Hillvista in OCR had units sold at above 900psf in May.

Some 2 bedrooms priced at below 1kpsf, facing MSC i guess.

bargain hunter
16-05-09, 09:53
Stalingrad, I think you have been badly mis-informed by your agent. 936psf? Not even for #04-10. Lowest psf $1300psf. From today's BT:

Published May 16, 2009
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/static/image/ax/c.gif
More property launches on buying interest
CapitaLand releases units at The Wharf Residence, Frasers Centrepoint to launch Woodleigh project in July or Aug
By EMILYN YAP

DEVELOPERS are riding the wave of buying interest to launch more units.

CapitaLand yesterday released 100 two and three-bedroom units at The Wharf Residence, a 999-year leasehold condominium near Mohamed Sultan Road which comprises 173 apartments and 13 shophouses.
The group sold 85 units - mostly two-bedders - at an average price of between $1,300 and $1,600 per square foot (psf).
Sizes of two-bedroom units start at 1,012 sq ft. Assuming a price of $1,300 psf, one would cost about $1.32 million.
Some of the 100 units released yesterday were the remainder from an earlier launch.
According to Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) records, CapitaLand introduced 80 units to the market in July last year and sold 24 until September that year at median prices above $1,500 psf.
The Wharf Residence is expected to receive its temporary occupation permit in 2013. CapitaLand is offering buyers a package deal of stamp duty absorption and interest absorption. BT understands that those who do not take up this package may get to pay up to 8 per cent less.
CapitaLand could make more units available today as the launch stretches into the weekend.
The release of more units at The Wharf Residence comes as activity in the higher end of the property market is starting to stir. According to URA's April statistics, buyers snapped up 64 units out of 75 launched at Bukit Sembawang Estates' Verdure at Holland Road. The median price of the transactions was $1,416 psf.
'Sentiment is better now,' said Knight Frank executive director (residential) Peter Ow. Some buyers feel that property prices have dropped enough, he added.
And even if prices have not bottomed, they believe that there is probably 'no harm in going in now, rather than letting money sit in the bank'. Some buyers are also worried about missing out on a real estate recovery, he said.

qwertyuiop
16-05-09, 10:20
Was quoted 1.15M for #01-02 (1012sqft). Blk 15 was fully sold by the time I went y'day afternoon. Homo tiles for living/dining/bathroom..not a single slab of marble. :tongue3: Maintenance $530-620 for 2br.

Stalingrad, I think you have been badly mis-informed by your agent. 936psf? Not even for #04-10. Lowest psf $1300psf. From today's BT:

Published May 16, 2009
CapitaLand releases units at The Wharf Residence, Frasers Centrepoint to launch Woodleigh project in July or Aug
By EMILYN YAP

CapitaLand yesterday released 100 two and three-bedroom units at The Wharf Residence, a 999-year leasehold condominium near Mohamed Sultan Road which comprises 173 apartments and 13 shophouses.
The group sold 85 units - mostly two-bedders - at an average price of between $1,300 and $1,600 per square foot (psf).
Sizes of two-bedroom units start at 1,012 sq ft. Assuming a price of $1,300 psf, one would cost about $1.32 million.
Some of the 100 units released yesterday were the remainder from an earlier launch.
According to Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) records, CapitaLand introduced 80 units to the market in July last year and sold 24 until September that year at median prices above $1,500 psf.
The Wharf Residence is expected to receive its temporary occupation permit in 2013. CapitaLand is offering buyers a package deal of stamp duty absorption and interest absorption. BT understands that those who do not take up this package may get to pay up to 8 per cent less.
CapitaLand could make more units available today as the launch stretches into the weekend.
The release of more units at The Wharf Residence comes as activity in the higher end of the property market is starting to stir. According to URA's April statistics, buyers snapped up 64 units out of 75 launched at Bukit Sembawang Estates' Verdure at Holland Road. The median price of the transactions was $1,416 psf.
'Sentiment is better now,' said Knight Frank executive director (residential) Peter Ow. Some buyers feel that property prices have dropped enough, he added.
And even if prices have not bottomed, they believe that there is probably 'no harm in going in now, rather than letting money sit in the bank'. Some buyers are also worried about missing out on a real estate recovery, he said.

dtrax
16-05-09, 10:22
Was quoted 1.15M for #01-02 (1012sqft). Blk 15 was fully sold by the time I went y'day afternoon. Homo tiles for living/dining/bathroom..not a single slab of marble. :tongue3: Maintenance $530-620 for 2br.

plus flanked by template left and right and pple still buy?? Amazing

qwertyuiop
16-05-09, 10:26
Yep. Quite amazing. :beats-me-man:

plus flanked by template left and right and pple still buy?? Amazing

teddybear
16-05-09, 11:27
Wah, that area near Mohamed Sultan, one of the least favorable area in RV can also sell at between $1300-1600 psf? Prime property market stirring up again? In this case, those prime of the prime locations such as Suites@Central could probably now fetch >$2000 psf?

Published May 16, 2009
By EMILYN YAP

bargain hunter
16-05-09, 13:42
So did #01-02 get sold at 1.15m or they raised the price? Or maybe offered at 1300psf and discount back to 1136psf?

bargain hunter
16-05-09, 13:46
Apparently there is some stirring. But with Orchard Road prices at around 2000psf, Suites@Central asking prices probably capped at 1700 to 1900psf but perhaps buyers won't bite at those prices either.

Wah, that area near Mohamed Sultan, one of the least favorable area in RV can also sell at between $1300-1600 psf? Prime property market stirring up again? In this case, those prime of the prime locations such as Suites@Central could probably now fetch >$2000 psf?

teddybear
16-05-09, 14:22
Frankly speaking IMHO, if somebody is willing and can afford to buy $1600 psf for The Wharf Residence, it probably makes better investment sense to pay $2000 psf to buy Suites@Central.

Apparently there is some stirring. But with Orchard Road prices at around 2000psf, Suites@Central asking prices probably capped at 1700 to 1900psf but perhaps buyers won't bite at those prices either.

qwertyuiop
16-05-09, 15:01
I guess $1300psf is just an average. :beats-me-man: No loyalty discount somemore.:tongue3:

So did #01-02 get sold at 1.15m or they raised the price? Or maybe offered at 1300psf and discount back to 1136psf?

爱屋及乌
16-05-09, 19:32
It is not true , I was there in the show house yesterday. I guess the average should be ard $1200psf (plus or minus)

I guess $1300psf is just an average. :beats-me-man: No loyalty discount somemore.:tongue3:

kal
16-05-09, 20:19
Sunday times reporter is sleeping !! the highest floor of 2bedder in wharf is only less than 1300psf !! where got 1300-1600psf??? heard now is already more than 85% sold ! next door martin place residences also sell like hot cakes ! So market is .....

denverusa
16-05-09, 20:53
not sure where straits times get the info. was there in the morning stk 9 mid floor is about 1090 psf, stk 8 mid floor close to 1200 psf. overall abt 1100 to 1200+ psf. think the px is attractive as u c less prime places like balestier, alexandra going for 900 psf plus. river valley brand new less than 1100 psf , i can't think of anywhere else. saw the previous transactions was at 1500 psf so close to 30% discount.

rogerang
16-05-09, 21:29
Yes, 2br ave 1100-1200psf. This morning only 3 2br left and with only few 3br taken. By lunch time, all 2br gone. Most buyers are targetting 2 br for investment as the price is resonable.

BTW, a Q was form the night before launch.

qwertyuiop
16-05-09, 23:32
Wow. ERA agents are so diligent to queue the night before? Thumbs up :scared-5:

Yes, 2br ave 1100-1200psf. This morning only 3 2br left and with only few 3br taken. By lunch time, all 2br gone. Most buyers are targetting 2 br for investment as the price is resonable.

BTW, a Q was form the night before launch.

bargain hunter
17-05-09, 13:55
went to take a look early this morning for myself. Less than 30 of the 173 units remaining, mostly 3 bedrooms and prices range from 11xx to 12xxpsf for the remaining 3 bedrooms. Capitaland does not seem interested in selling their only 4 big big 4 bedrooms (2200sq ft). I asked out of curiosity and was quoted 1500psf saying high floor and because formerly they asked for 2000psf so now proportionate decrease in price. :doh: Don't see the logic at all, bigger than average size and yet ask for higher psf?! So concluded that they are not interested to sell. Excluding the 5 P/H, 4 4 bedrooms and 13 conservation shophouses, left around 20 3 bedders. Looks like buyers going to shift to Martin Place Residences very soon.

august
17-05-09, 14:20
went to take a look early this morning for myself. Less than 30 of the 173 units remaining, mostly 3 bedrooms and prices range from 11xx to 12xxpsf for the remaining 3 bedrooms. Capitaland does not seem interested in selling their only 4 big big 4 bedrooms (2200sq ft). I asked out of curiosity and was quoted 1500psf saying high floor and because formerly they asked for 2000psf so now proportionate decrease in price. :doh: Don't see the logic at all, bigger than average size and yet ask for higher psf?! So concluded that they are not interested to sell. Excluding the 5 P/H, 4 4 bedrooms and 13 conservation shophouses, left around 20 3 bedders. Looks like buyers going to shift to Martin Place Residences very soon.

Capitaland got holding power, so for big units they rather wait for the big foreign buyers to return rather than sell them to the 2-bedder pricing crowd ~

bargain hunter
18-05-09, 12:29
http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_40BB9CDDA6EDD9A8482575B90082C3E5/$file/CLnewsrelease.WharfResidence.pdf?openelement

Strange, its Capitaland itself which says the apartments are priced at 1300 to 1600psf, not the journalist who was sleeping. Any project agent care to explain the discrepancy between this offer price and the prices we are quoted at the showflat?

kal
18-05-09, 19:52
i know someone bought a #2X 2bdrm unit at only 1275psf ! Quite a good deal though

teddybear
18-05-09, 20:56
I am puzzled too by the different stories about this Wharf. Anybody is able to put the question directly to Capitaland and ask them to clarify?

http://info.sgx.com/webcoranncatth.nsf/VwAttachments/Att_40BB9CDDA6EDD9A8482575B90082C3E5/$file/CLnewsrelease.WharfResidence.pdf?openelement

Strange, its Capitaland itself which says the apartments are priced at 1300 to 1600psf, not the journalist who was sleeping. Any project agent care to explain the discrepancy between this offer price and the prices we are quoted at the showflat?

爱屋及乌
18-05-09, 20:56
CapLand must have included those unit sold during the peak

bargain hunter
18-05-09, 22:36
hmm...1.3 to 1.4m for that, not terribly cheap but i guess quite unique for that area, if can clear Aspen Heights can have good view.

i know someone bought a #2X 2bdrm unit at only 1275psf ! Quite a good deal though

pweesng
08-06-09, 15:56
CapLand must have included those unit sold during the peak

$1300 to $1600 are prices before discount.

Buyers are given a choice of progressive payment and enjoy a 8% discount, or IAS + Stamp Duty absorption with no discount.