PDA

View Full Version : Lynnsville 331 at Pasir Panjang Road

darkromeo
25-05-09, 17:02
Seem like not alot of interests on the project..very near shell and Science Park 2.....

Alvin C
26-05-09, 17:56
Hi darkromeo,

that was one of the development i came across but during that time i wasn't sure who to look for so in the end bought Murano...........as i am only looking at brand new and freehold......

they have basement car park (i think) cool......

sfwoo
05-08-10, 15:05
I had a chance to see inside...the rooms are VERY small.

Like put one bed, one table, one cupboard, and only got walking space, barely.

Dun be fooled by the advertised "area" as it includes a lot of unuseable space, all the stairwells...

I wonder if all the new townhouses are like that along P Panjang Rd?

Rysk
05-08-10, 21:04
I saw one unit before.
If you like exercise your leg muscle, you can climb up & down the stairs every now & then
Otherwise you don't feel like coming down again just to get a glass of water in the kitchen.

xebay11
06-08-10, 09:03
I saw one unit before.
If you like exercise your leg muscle, you can climb up & down the stairs every now & then
Otherwise you don't feel like coming down again just to get a glass of water in the kitchen.

Put fridge in top floor lah. Most multi-story landed homes are like that. The only difference btw a good multi-story landed home, is that a good one must have enough space or good design to accomodate eldery occupants on the ground floor (granny flat), the rest of the younger ones can climb.

sfwoo
06-08-10, 10:26
Put fridge in top floor lah. Most multi-story landed homes are like that. The only difference btw a good multi-story landed home, is that a good one must have enough space or good design to accomodate eldery occupants on the ground floor (granny flat), the rest of the younger ones can climb.

Washing machine on level 3...to sun the clothes on roof terrace easily!

And level one bedroom is very important! We all will be old one day, unless we die young. I have prepared my abode for old age...I have a granny's bedroom on level one...but it is not for granny(passed away oredi), it is for me!

devilplate
06-08-10, 10:43
build lift lor:D

sfwoo
06-08-10, 10:53
build lift lor:D
Lift, if got space, or else chair lift that follows the banister of the stairs, but not every house got space for lift shaft, and some staircases turn and turn and turn, until chairlift railing won't fit...

Sembawang got some new houses, with built-in lifts.

xebay11
06-08-10, 11:36
Washing machine on level 3...to sun the clothes on roof terrace easily!

And level one bedroom is very important! We all will be old one day, unless we die young. I have prepared my abode for old age...I have a granny's bedroom on level one...but it is not for granny(passed away oredi), it is for me!

Ha Ha can sun in backyard, the roof terrace should be outdoor jaccuzi ma. Me have sloping roof though :mad:

sfwoo
06-08-10, 14:45
Ha Ha can sun in backyard, the roof terrace should be outdoor jaccuzi ma. Me have sloping roof though :mad:

Lynnsville got no yard...walk out of kitchen...and fall into swimming pool!

xebay11
06-08-10, 16:45
Lift to me is impractical, cost and maintenance wise. To each his own.