PDA

View Full Version : Residences @ Killiney (D9, Freehold, Hoi Hup Realty)

wongkeong
25-05-09, 17:23
anyone has information for this project?

Acer
25-05-09, 17:30
i think is One Devonshire by Allgreen

Ppl saying now market picking up .....

so i guess is this project cos is the only one left at Killinery

wongkeong
26-05-09, 10:39
any idea when it will be launched? and how much psf? any advise?

Acer
26-05-09, 10:42
no idea of when it will be launch

The psf i think will be like 1800 to 2000psf

bargain hunter
26-05-09, 11:51
i think these are 2 different projects. Residences @ Kiliney is opposite One Devonshire.

wongkeong
26-05-09, 16:59
i think so too. anyone got information about this project.

bargain hunter
26-05-09, 17:08
details not yet out but u can sign up with the agents who are advertising and get the brochures from them when they are available.

home-run
06-06-09, 08:36
HOT NEW LAUNCH !!!

Residences @ Killiney

Launching very soon!
Tenure : Freehold
Total no. of units : 68
2br / 2+ study : 1055/1076/1324sf
3br / 3+study : 1496/1550/1625sf
4br : 2325/2368sf
4br Penthouse : 5059-6760sf (04 x units)
Private Lift Access
Luxurious Furnishing and exclusive private lift provided for all units!
Walk to Orchard Shopping Belt & MRT.

PRE-BOOKING STARTS NOW!!

Call for a non-obligatory presentation today!!

Enquiry Hotline : +65 81835132 :cheers6:

Pls visit my website @ www.lusholmz.com (http://www.lusholmz.com) for more details and pictures

propertyguru
07-06-09, 21:54
HOT NEW LAUNCH !!!

Residences @ Killiney

Launching very soon!
Tenure : Freehold
Total no. of units : 68
2br / 2+ study : 1055/1076/1324sf
3br / 3+study : 1496/1550/1625sf
4br : 2325/2368sf
4br Penthouse : 5059-6760sf (04 x units)
Private Lift Access
Luxurious Furnishing and exclusive private lift provided for all units!
Walk to Orchard Shopping Belt & MRT.

PRE-BOOKING STARTS NOW!!

Call for a non-obligatory presentation today!!

Enquiry Hotline : +65 81835132 :cheers6:

Pls visit my website @ www.lusholmz.com (http://www.lusholmz.com) for more details and pictures

What's the likely price psf?

dtrax
07-06-09, 22:25
indicative i heard ard $16xx-17xx private preview ard mid/end june

propertyguru
08-06-09, 09:31
indicative i heard ard $16xx-17xx private preview ard mid/end june

Whoa, that's really pricey. At least for me, but probably not for the location. The floorplans look good; very little space wasted on balconies or planters, and the facilities and fittings seem nice, at least on paper.

爱屋及乌
08-06-09, 10:09
mind to share where u get to see the floor plan..?

Whoa, that's really pricey. At least for me, but probably not for the location. The floorplans look good; very little space wasted on balconies or planters, and the facilities and fittings seem nice, at least on paper.

propertyguru
08-06-09, 10:16
mind to share where u get to see the floor plan..?

See here:

http://www.assetomgt.com/realty/download/KillineyBrochure.pdf

bargain hunter
08-06-09, 10:48
if we compare One Devonshire with Residences @ Kiliney, One Devonshire's 2, 3 and 4 bedroom are smaller sized compared to this. Both are likely to be launching around the same time sometime this month and are located opposite one another. Looks like One Devonshire's psf will likely be higher while the 2 projects try to keep the absolute quantums similar.

See here:

http://www.assetomgt.com/realty/download/KillineyBrochure.pdf

propertyguru
08-06-09, 10:55
if we compare One Devonshire with Residences @ Kiliney, One Devonshire's 2, 3 and 4 bedroom are smaller sized compared to this. Both are likely to be launching around the same time sometime this month and are located opposite one another. Looks like One Devonshire's psf will likely be higher while the 2 projects try to keep the absolute quantums similar.

Actually I was quite surprised at the sizes of the Residences@Kiliney units. Seem to run against recent developer trends of building smaller units to lower the absolute quantums. At the indicative psf, the cheapest unit in R@K would be at least $1.5m.

bargain hunter
08-06-09, 11:12
yup, i think One Devonshire's 2 bedroom at 904sq ft would also likely cost at least $1.5m as well. I think R@K was planned during boom times and given that there is a slight improvement in market sentiment and that the market is a bit sick of monkey sized units by now, Hoi Hup may think it is an opportune time to test market for large units. Hutton's will probably as usual say the selling point is lower psf than One Devonshire blah blah blah.

I think the recent activity at Kiliney, Devonshire and Martin place/tong watt area has been centered around decent sized units. The Wharf, Martin Place Residences and Lippo's Rivergate units all sold well despite being big sized and larger quantum. Nathan Residences still snapped up despite being small units but at least the 2 bedroom at 786 sq ft are efficient enough to fit in at 2 queen sized beds vs Illuminaire which was a monkey sized joke.

Luma is also a big joke. asking for 1500psf+ to 1700psf+ for River Valley Grove location just because their showflat is located at Leonie Hill.

Actually I was quite surprised at the sizes of the Residences@Kiliney units. Seem to run against recent developer trends of building smaller units to lower the absolute quantums. At the indicative psf, the cheapest unit in R@K would be at least $1.5m.

dtrax
08-06-09, 11:58
I think R@K will cost way much higher, it is not possible to price @ $1.5m otherwise their 2rms will be min $1420psf lol...

bargain hunter
08-06-09, 12:09
assuming 1.6m, 1500psf+. One Devonshire if priced at same quantum would be 1770psf! But not surprising since there are only 14 units of 2 bedrooms at One Devonshire. According to this Knight Frank agent's website,

http://www.onedevonshire.sg/

"One Devonshire 2 Bedrooms pre-booking close http://www.onedevonshire.sg/templates/js_weblogic_blue/images/pdf_button.png (http://www.onedevonshire.sg/index.php?view=article&catid=2:announcement&id=5:one-devonshire-2-bedrooms-pre-booking-close&format=pdf) http://www.onedevonshire.sg/templates/js_weblogic_blue/images/printButton.png (http://www.onedevonshire.sg/index.php?view=article&catid=2:announcement&id=5:one-devonshire-2-bedrooms-pre-booking-close&tmpl=component&print=1&layout=default&page=) http://www.onedevonshire.sg/templates/js_weblogic_blue/images/emailButton.png (http://www.onedevonshire.sg/index.php?option=com_mailto&tmpl=component&link=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5vbmVkZXZvbnNoaXJlLnNnL2luZGV4LnBocD9vcHRpb249Y29tX2NvbnRlbnQmdmlldz1hcnRpY2xlJmlkPTU6b25lLWRldm9uc2hpcmUtMi1iZWRyb29tcy1wcmUtYm9va2luZy1jbG9zZSZjYXRpZD0yOmFubm91bmNlbWVudA==) Thursday, 04 June 2009 18:20 Lady and Gentleman, the pre-booking for the 2 bedrooms for One Devonshire (http://www.onedevonshire.sg/) are close. Due to the overwhelming response, we are not accepting anymore pre-booking for the 2 bedrooms unit."

I think R@K will cost way much higher, it is not possible to price @ $1.5m otherwise their 2rms will be min $1420psf lol...

dtrax
08-06-09, 13:16
frankly speaking.. i doubt developer would wanna drop until $1.5k psf especially due to the recent demand which they wanna capitalize on. I believe pricing will be frm $1600psf making the 2bedders around $1.7m :scared-5:. R@K 2rms oso pretty limited around 24units

But looking at both, assuming the psf is around the same 1 devonshire seems better with the facilities and smaller unit size (unlike the mickey mouse units over at illuminaire)

dtrax
08-06-09, 13:29
Not sure what's the view of the forumers here about prices at devnoshire n killiney at 16xx-17xx psf given the close proximity to somerset mrt and the new shopping malls within 5mins of walk and also the OGC ntuc opposite haha..

Also recent transaction at s@c seems to be doing at 16xx+ and those are bigger units

bargain hunter
08-06-09, 13:42
hahaha, we are already bidding up the developers' asking prices among ourselves. I think Allgreen will definitely price One Devonshire at higher psf to R@K and quantum about the same. So now we are up to 1.7m for 2 bedders already. This is getting out of hand hee. 1600+psf for R@K and 1800+psf for One Devonshire 2 bedders. Phew.

Totally agree that 1 Devonshire is more attractive. Very efficient design, small unit size and yet zero wastage of space.

frankly speaking.. i doubt developer would wanna drop until $1.5k psf especially due to the recent demand which they wanna capitalize on. I believe pricing will be frm $1600psf making the 2bedders around $1.7m :scared-5:. R@K 2rms oso pretty limited around 24units

But looking at both, assuming the psf is around the same 1 devonshire seems better with the facilities and smaller unit size (unlike the mickey mouse units over at illuminaire)

dtrax
08-06-09, 13:45
haha no lar not trying to talk up the market but rather giving opinion based on the developer's POV but of cse $1.7m not many pple will be willing to pay at that price haha

bargain hunter
08-06-09, 13:46
Looks like 1600 to 1800psf has just become the new norm for new launches in this area because martin place set that area at 1300 to 1600psf. I feel the prices should be capped here. How to go up somemore?!

Not sure what's the view of the forumers here about prices at devnoshire n killiney at 16xx-17xx psf given the close proximity to somerset mrt and the new shopping malls within 5mins of walk and also the OGC ntuc opposite haha..

Also recent transaction at s@c seems to be doing at 16xx+ and those are bigger units

bargain hunter
08-06-09, 13:52
yup, that's what i meant. We are just trying to guess what price developer will launch.

wait a minute, highest floors at Martin Place Residences 2 bedrooms (1044sq ft), hit 1600psf, so that's already 1.67m. Lower floors probably paid more than 1.4m as well. People will indeed be willing to fork out 1.7m for 2 bedders at devonshire/kiliney afterall. You are right, 1.5m and 1.6m, developers won't sell those 2 bedders.

haha no lar not trying to talk up the market but rather giving opinion based on the developer's POV but of cse $1.7m not many pple will be willing to pay at that price haha

dtrax
08-06-09, 13:58
yup, that's what i meant. We are just trying to guess what price developer will launch.

wait a minute, highest floors at Martin Place Residences 2 bedrooms (1044sq ft), hit 1600psf, so that's already 1.67m. Lower floors probably paid more than 1.4m as well. People will indeed be willing to fork out 1.7m for 2 bedders at devonshire/kiliney afterall. You are right, 1.5m and 1.6m, developers won't sell those 2 bedders.

martin place is cock location lar and beside temple.. though i do not doubt the excellent view at top floor but at $1.67m??? But at least not that bad compare to some of those who paid $200K-300k more last yr lol

bargain hunter
08-06-09, 14:02
an agent told me that Frasers Centrepoint gave those 28 buyers a 300k discount to buy one extra unit recently, some sort of compensation i guess. 28 preview buyers probably had money to buy more units anyway so its a clever gesture and double the sales. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone and everyone is happy :)

oh well, if there are people who would fork out more than 1.6m for martin place then there will be people who can fork out 1.7m for devonshire/kiliney.

let's just stay out and wait for things to cool off :cool:

martin place is cock location lar and beside temple.. though i do not doubt the excellent view at top floor but at $1.67m??? But at least not that bad compare to some of those who paid $200K-300k more last yr lol

august
08-06-09, 14:08
my guess is at least 1800psf ~
huat ahh!!!!

bargain hunter
08-06-09, 14:09
august bought house already? huat liao lah!

my guess is at least 1800psf ~
huat ahh!!!!

dtrax
08-06-09, 14:09
lol well it is pretty standard for developers to use this kinda of stunt becoz the buyers basically cant do anything.. a gd phsychological tactic the lure b those buyers to buy more n boost more sales for the developer. FCL is still making quite a handsome sum even at $14xxpsf @ more than 400psf easily given the fact that the land cost onie 600+ psf... i guess those buyers who did buy the 2nd unit were carrothead twice haha

bargain hunter
08-06-09, 14:18
these are rich people so don't have to worry for them. Got invited to the super VVVVVIP Preview leh. (that's why paid 1800 to 2000psf).

lol well it is pretty standard for developers to use this kinda of stunt becoz the buyers basically cant do anything.. a gd phsychological tactic the lure b those buyers to buy more n boost more sales for the developer. FCL is still making quite a handsome sum even at $14xxpsf @ more than 400psf easily given the fact that the land cost onie 600+ psf... i guess those buyers who did buy the 2nd unit were carrothead twice haha

dtrax
08-06-09, 14:20
sounds really important.. the higher the Vs, the higher the psfs

propertyguru
08-06-09, 14:26
sounds really important.. the higher the Vs, the higher the psfs

In 2007, I would have said 1600-1700 psf for R@K is extremely attractive. But it's 2009 now, and hard to judge given that no one knows how the market will turn. On the one hand, you have people saying the economy is not over the worst, and may tank further, coupled with excess supply over the next few years. On the other hand, Singapore is land scarce and once the economy recovers, as it inevitably will, these prices will seem very cheap and a really good investment.

As a buyer (and likely to live in the property), I think I will wait out 2009.

dtrax
08-06-09, 22:55
Got the pricing info from the marketing agent... personally I will be interested to see if this is a sure sell-out project :)

bargain hunter
11-06-09, 00:22
heard guide pricing is above 1700psf? So 2 bedders indeed more than 1.7m afterall. After this is launched, Allgreen will jack up prices for One Devonshire again?

dtrax
11-06-09, 00:36
ya for the lowest floor but htat's an indicative price; you know developers can always change price like change clothes. Even at 1.7k psf that works out to be 1.8m not 1.7m lol... for the smallest 2rms

august
11-06-09, 00:40
i hope the developer stick to minimum 1800 psf ~
then during launch give "discount" and "lower" it to 1700psf, lidat sure to sell fast fast! :D

dtrax
11-06-09, 00:57
even $1.7k psf still need think twice if not thrice leh.. not exactly cheap like illuminaire where the quantum is alot higher since the psf starts from 1055sq ft.
Comparing with the recent transaction caveats is still alittle on the premium considering S@C were transaction at around $1660-1690 for #20 flr and above and about 30-50psf higher than illuminaire on the average

bargain hunter
11-06-09, 01:04
well, new launches always priced more than completed because initial outlay is small etc story. They also tried to use very expensive stuff for the interior then try to attract pple with it. I guess for those who can afford good for them. But I wonder if the psf is lower for the 2368 sq ft 4 bedders. It'd be madness to sell at $4m! Even 1500psf also 3.5m!

even $1.7k psf still need think twice if not thrice leh.. not exactly cheap like illuminaire where the quantum is alot higher since the psf starts from 1055sq ft.
Comparing with the recent transaction caveats is still alittle on the premium considering S@C were transaction at around $1660-1690 for #20 flr and above and about 30-50psf higher than illuminaire on the average

dtrax
11-06-09, 01:31
depending on how you look at it... if for those die die muz buy. R@K will not doubt be a better choice in terms of the interior, yet to confirm since I only see from the online docs as compared to illum and the landsize is bigger. Bigger units usually smaller psf.. probably in the range of 1.6k+ psf if 2rms are going at 1.7k

bargain hunter
11-06-09, 14:49
I was told 2 bedder at #30 at Martin Place asking 1750psf! So the quantum is already more than $1.8m. R@K lower floor but better location, I think 2 bedders will indeed be asking for 1.8m and above. :scared-1:

depending on how you look at it... if for those die die muz buy. R@K will not doubt be a better choice in terms of the interior, yet to confirm since I only see from the online docs as compared to illum and the landsize is bigger. Bigger units usually smaller psf.. probably in the range of 1.6k+ psf if 2rms are going at 1.7k

mr funny
14-06-09, 16:52
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/sub/news/story/0,4574,337104-1244750340,00.html?

Published June 11, 2009

Local and foreign developers still offering properties

By EMILYN YAP

LOCAL and foreign developers continue to offer properties in Singapore as market sentiment stays up and the June school holidays come around.

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2009-06-11/BT_IMAGES_EYLAUNCH11.jpg
One Devonshire: It has 152 units, consisting of two to four-bedders, sky suites and penthouses

BT understands that projects such as Residences @ Killiney and One Devonshire may enter the market soon. And marketing events for beachside housing in Vietnam and Australia are coming to town this week.

Agents are now checking out interest in the 68-unit Residences @ Killiney by Hoi Hup Realty. The freehold project, near Somerset MRT station, comprises two to four-bedders and penthouses, and prices may start from $1,700 psf.

Preparations to launch another freehold project in the vicinity also appear to be under way. The 36-storey One Devonshire by Allgreen Properties has 152 units, consisting of two to four-bedders, sky suites and penthouses.

Research houses are divided on the outlook for the residential property market here. Considering that demand has been selective and more supply will be coming up, Nomura Singapore remains bearish on the sector.

'While a pick-up in pre-sale activity has buoyed the optimists, we believe such demand has been prompted by price discounting and IAS (interest absorption schemes),' its analysts said in a report yesterday.

In contrast, DMG & Partners Securities upgraded its call on the property sector to 'overweight' yesterday. Physical property prices may have bottomed in the first quarter of this year and more foreign buyers may enter the market in the next six to nine months, according to its report.

In the meantime, some foreign developers are counting on buyers from Singapore taking up their properties. In town today, Indochina Land is marketing apartments at the Hyatt Regency Danang Resort and Spa in Vietnam. Prices range from US$207 psf to US$326 psf, and a three-bedroom penthouse can cost up to US$895,000.

Sales representatives for Hilton Surfers Paradise Hotel and Residences on Australia's Gold Coast will be in Singapore this weekend to launch units which are priced from A$720,000 (S$833,800). Construction of the property was halted as the financial crisis hit the original developer last year, but it has resumed with the help of ANZ and Brookfield Multiplex.

bargain hunter
15-06-09, 19:26
there's a queue of monkeys forming up outside the One Devonshire showroom ahead of the private preview tomorrow and the official launch on Wednesday. :doh:

home-run
25-06-09, 08:30
HOT NEW LAUNCH ON 26th June 2009 !!!

Tenure: Freehold
Expected Completion: Dec 2013
Total Units: 68
Unit Types:
2 Bedroom ~ 1055 & 1076 sqft
2 + Study ~ 1324 sqft
3 Bedroom ~ 1496 & 1550 sqft
3 + Study ~ 1625 sqft
4 Bedroom ~ 2325 & 2368 sqft
Penthouses ~ 5059-6760 sqft

Unique Project Features:
MERE MINUTES to Orchard Area/CBD via CTE/ECP/AYE
3 to 5 Mins WALK!!! to Somerset MRT
Within Distance to ION ORCHARD & Singapore Famed Billion Dollar Making Orchard Shopping Stretch
Excellent Opportunity for Capital Appreciation
FULL FACILITIES with Pte Lift For Every Unit
New & RARE Development in Killiney Area & Yet QUIET & EXCLUSIVE
Good Size Units for Investors/Foreign Ownership of Singapore Famed Orchard Area
Interest Absorption Scheme ~ 5% +15% and nothing till TOP with special BANK loan package!!

PRE-BOOKING STARTS NOW!!
Call for a non-obligatory presentation ON SITE TODAY!!

Enquiry Hotline : +65 81835132

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o133/cristiano7bsc/killiney/image1.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o133/cristiano7bsc/killiney/image2.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o133/cristiano7bsc/killiney/image3.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o133/cristiano7bsc/killiney/image4.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o133/cristiano7bsc/killiney/image5.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o133/cristiano7bsc/killiney/image6.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o133/cristiano7bsc/killiney/locationmap.jpg

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o133/cristiano7bsc/killiney/siteplan.jpg

There will be queueing on site starting from today till tml.
If u are keen to secure a unit, i'll be on site to queue. Can do presentation on site as well. Do kindly feel free to contact me at anytime.:cheers6:

qus
25-06-09, 22:51
just passed by and yes, there is a queue!!

DKSG
25-06-09, 23:23
Yet another queue for these 2 million dollar each condo !

I am very very impressed with how rich people in this country is !

And if you happen to be one of them, while you are queuing for that enviable condo, please spare a thought for the poor in this country and make a donation. 0.1% of your purchase price will bring happiness to many people.

Cheers!

qus
25-06-09, 23:27
i am too lazy to queue...

bargain hunter
25-06-09, 23:59
there's a tent to house these people and they are sitting down unlike the early drama for One Devonshire where they were standing by the roadside until dunno what time then they let them in to their tent one week ago.

sorry, its not the rich people who are queuing, looked like some students employed to do this part time job since their school holidays are ending soon.

bargain hunter
26-06-09, 19:42
just dropped by the showflat. at least 45 of the 68 units have been sold in 1 day. This is pure madness. 1900psf for 2 bedders of 1055, 1076sq ft means $2m and 2+study sized at 1324sq ft (not sure sold for how many psf) are really all gone. 1625sq ft for 3+ study costing nearly $3m also almost all gone. even 4 bedders 2368sq ft sold at almost 1800psf or $4.2m are half gone! where do these people find the money? :doh: the 3 bedders are however, not so popular. most of the units left are actually 3 bedders, possibly because price and size is quite close to 3+study so 3+study gotta clear first before those can move.

Regulators
26-06-09, 23:32
maybe some of these people made a pile from the recent run up in the stock market.

just dropped by the showflat. at least 45 of the 68 units have been sold in 1 day. This is pure madness. 1900psf for 2 bedders of 1055, 1076sq ft means $2m and 2+study sized at 1324sq ft (not sure sold for how many psf) are really all gone. 1625sq ft for 3+ study costing nearly $3m also almost all gone. even 4 bedders 2368sq ft sold at almost 1800psf or $4.2m are half gone! where do these people find the money? :doh: the 3 bedders are however, not so popular. most of the units left are actually 3 bedders, possibly because price and size is quite close to 3+study so 3+study gotta clear first before those can move.