PDA

View Full Version : Any recommendation in the east for a budget of around 800-850k?

cong0110
15-06-09, 11:16
Hi All

My husband and I have been looking around district 15 & 16 this couple of mths.

Any advise on where is a gd buy for budget of 800-850k? Thanks

dragonred
15-06-09, 15:28
On how many square feet you are looking for? Sea view or not? Leasehold or freehold? Access to buses & MRT? Proximity to schools?

The good thing is that there's ample supply and you will definitely find something for around 1000 sqft within this budget.

cong0110
15-06-09, 15:40
Hi there

Preferably freehold...I act prefer apartments coz smaller and more privacy but there are feedbacks that apartments tend to be not so well maintained after sometime and hence will depreciate.

so quite torn between this or getting a condo which is usually 99 yrs and near MRT.

No need seaview or near any school

Any recommendations?

Property_Owner
15-06-09, 21:22
On how many square feet you are looking for? Sea view or not? Leasehold or freehold? Access to buses & MRT? Proximity to schools?

The good thing is that there's ample supply and you will definitely find something for around 1000 sqft within this budget.

With this budget can't be so choosy already. btw How many room looking for?

Douk
15-06-09, 23:13
Hi All

My husband and I have been looking around district 15 & 16 this couple of mths.

Any advise on where is a gd buy for budget of 800-850k? Thanks

Try Dunman, haig road area or kembangan.

cong0110
17-06-09, 13:34
Thanks I am looking for min 2+1

Regulators
17-06-09, 14:58
quite simple for that budget. U cn get One Amber or Esta if going for Condo and there are a whole array of apts in telok kurau n with 8xxk may even be able to get a small penthouse.

alankc68
17-06-09, 21:06

i've pm u with details and my contact yesterday:cool: . everything is what you are hoping for:cheers1: .

owner:)

Donatello
17-06-09, 23:32
quite simple for that budget. U cn get One Amber or Esta if going for Condo and there are a whole array of apts in telok kurau n with 8xxk may even be able to get a small penthouse.

One Amber or Esta? 800-850k? You kidding me...? :confused:

cong0110
18-06-09, 10:46
Thanks Alan but I have not considered your area before...let me discuss w my hubby. How much u expecting psf?

Donatello - Agree with u - not possible at this price :(

rambo6
19-06-09, 00:10
Try looking around Telok Kurau area, especially those near the park connector. The park connector links direct to Kembagan MRT at one end and East Coast parkway at the other end.
Some Lorongs in TK are horrible and messy but you may find a few less congested and neat.
Can even consider Saint Patricks rd, I think the Tierra Vue is TOPing soon.
$850 to $900psf is possible.
Go to www.propertyguru.com.sg (http://www.propertyguru.com.sg) to search.

Donatello
19-06-09, 00:21
Try looking around Telok Kurau area, especially those near the park connector. The park connector links direct to Kembagan MRT at one end and East Coast parkway at the other end.
Some Lorongs in TK are horrible and messy but you may find a few less congested and neat.
Can even consider Saint Patricks rd, I think the Tierra Vue is TOPing soon.
$850 to $900psf is possible.
Go to www.propertyguru.com.sg (http://www.propertyguru.com.sg) to search.

Agree. Think there are a few going around 800k at Telok Kurau. But that is if you don't mind the congestion - traffic/neighbours.

Begbie
07-07-09, 02:55
With that budget.. and 2+1 bedder looking around min 1000 sqf...average out to be $800-850 psf..The following are list of units currently being on the market, and i've matched it to your budgeted price and no. of bedrooms required.

For district 15 & 16 (leasehold) u may look out for the following

Bayshore Park
The Bayshore
Casa Merah (TOPing)
The Clearwater
The Baywater
Fairmount Condo
Mandarin Gardens
Villa MarinaFor district 15 & 16 (freehold) ...

Changi Green
Changi Court
Sunhaven
The country park condo
Idyllic East (TOP 2011) - Upper East Coast - Boutique
The Geranium (Telok Kurau) - Boutique
Landbay Condo
Tierra Vue Condo - Boutique..If any of the units available above seems of interest to you, let me know and I can pass you the details...

Petmail
07-07-09, 04:09
hi there.. you might wanna drop by my webby and leave me a note about all your requirements and will get back to you soon to advice you a few projects for your immediate consideration. my webby: www.projectlaunches.com

:)
Cheers!
Pet