PDA

View Full Version : Nearly all 180 units of 8@Woodleigh soft launch sold

ahlahdin
20-06-09, 22:54
Nearly all 180 units of 8@Woodleigh soft launch sold

20 June 2009 1748 hrs (SST) 0948 hrs (GMT)

SINGAPORE: Hundreds of people turned up at the soft launch of a new condominium project in Woodleigh on Saturday morning.

Before noon, 140 of the 180 units at the 8@Woodleigh project were snapped up.

The developer - Frasers Centrepoint Homes - said prices were transacting at an average of S$890,000 for a 3-bedroom unit, or about S$770 per square foot.

One-bedroom units were sold at an average price of S$400,000, 2-bedroom units at S$690,000 and 4-bedroom units at S$1.1 million.

3-bedroom units make up 41% of the development, which consists of five blocks of 15-storey apartments.

The 99-year leasehold project is expected to have its TOP (Temporary Occupation Permit) in August 2013.

70% of the buyers are upgraders from public housing.

The developer said it will put on sale another 150 units at Woodleigh next weekend.

It also plans to launch a similar suburban project at Bedok Reservoir in July.

- CNA/ir

scott7777
21-06-09, 22:45
How do the agents/developer/media know that 70% are upgrading from public housing.

Is there a survey?

Or is it an assumption given addresses provided by purchasers.

Maybe there's a questionaire :

a) Are you upgrading?
b) Are you flipping?
c) Are you speculating?
d) Are you buying for any other reason?
e) Are you telling the truth?

cheerful
22-06-09, 12:10
Haha ... interesing one about survey, especially ques (e) ...

Maybe the agent (or developer) observed (the mannerism, dressing, etc.), checked addresses signed in upon registration, assumed ... & then, came to the conclusion lor :)

Btw, there is another thread in addition to this one started - check out that one categorize under the relevant district.

How do the agents/developer/media know that 70% are upgrading from public housing.

Is there a survey?

a) Are you upgrading?
b) Are you flipping?
c) Are you speculating?

sand
22-06-09, 13:42

Is there a survey?

a) Are you upgrading?
b) Are you flipping?
c) Are you speculating?

usually they gauged from the address book when customers signed in

jonleelk
23-06-09, 18:37
usually they gauged from the address book when customers signed in

That will be analysing the showroom viewers. For buyers, it should be from the address in the sales and purchase agreement.

WolleyDragon
29-06-09, 10:18
That will be analysing the showroom viewers. For buyers, it should be from the address in the sales and purchase agreement.

Well that ain't really true.. consider my case..

I was staying in private property..but due to timing issue, sold my unit and moved in to my in-laws (who resides in HDB) temporarily.

Just bought my new unit.. so with my sales & purchase agreement, does that make me an upgrader? :)

sabian
29-06-09, 12:23
so long as it suits the agenda. even your pet dog can be considered an upgrader.