PDA

View Full Version : Clementi Park

dragonred
28-06-09, 21:10
Hello all, I am thinking of buying an unit in Clementi Park on Sunset Way. Any opinions on this property welcome.

HP65
29-06-09, 14:45
Hello all, I am thinking of buying an unit in Clementi Park on Sunset Way. Any opinions on this property welcome.

Nice place, freehold with spacious living and dining hall. Rooms are ave size. Condo was developed by CDL over 3 phases. Some units, Hilltops phase, doesnt come with lifts so if there is old folks or handicapped occupiers, better to go for other units, blk 135 and 137. I would recommend these 2 blocks are I feel these units also offer nice views both front and back (hill/ greenery 1 side, landed/ greenery the other side). Within the residential compound, minimal facilities with a tennis court, bbq pits and children's playground, and of course the mini hill. The rest of the facilties (swimming pool, tennis courts, squash ct) are located on a separate plot of land.

Owners are asking above valuation now and during the down period, it was transacting at $400-500 psf. During the enbloc fever, units transcating at above $700 psf up to $900 psf for few units. But possibility of enbloc is slim as 2 attempts has been made to enbloc it but failed, 1st getting only 48% and the second attempt not quite made it far.

I would say if buy for own stay, nice place. If buy in hope for enbloc, forget it. There are better chance at other properties.