PDA

View Full Version : Westcove

housewife
09-07-09, 09:56
any one knows psf of westcove(3 bedders) at first developer sale?

Condorich
09-07-09, 12:27
any one knows psf of westcove(3 bedders) at first developer sale?

Pay $80 dollars for 24 hours access to this Realis Database.. DIY
https://spring.ura.gov.sg/lad/ore/login/index.cfm (with unit numbers)

Don't bother about first developer sale, it is the price only for first buyers. Why live in the past? You should move your clock forward and pay the current MARKET price and/or anticipated future prices, be it up or down. It's offer and acceptance. Give your best offer for the seller's acceptance. Sometimes sellers are way too unrealistic and ask for the sky. Just walk away then.

A free cheap guide is here... without unit numbers.
http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/realEstate/pageflow/transaction/TransactionController.jpf

housewife
09-07-09, 14:14
Pay $80 dollars for 24 hours access to this Realis Database.. DIY
https://spring.ura.gov.sg/lad/ore/login/index.cfm (with unit numbers)

Don't bother about first developer sale, it is the price only for first buyers. Why live in the past? You should move your clock forward and pay the current MARKET price and/or anticipated future prices, be it up or down. It's offer and acceptance. Give your best offer for the seller's acceptance. Sometimes sellers are way too unrealistic and ask for the sky. Just walk away then.

A free cheap guide is here... without unit numbers.
http://www.ura.gov.sg/realEstateWeb/realEstate/pageflow/transaction/TransactionController.jpf
Thanx Condorich. i ask first hand price coz I bought at 2nd hand in 2006. Now got offer for 660psf, higher than our expectation. but it's our only unit. dun know how market goes through all these yrs. if its price never falls, i should hold lah, coz if buy another in future, lose for sure.

Condorich
09-07-09, 14:32
Thanx Condorich. i ask first hand price coz I bought at 2nd hand in 2006. Now got offer for 660psf, higher than our expectation. but it's our only unit. dun know how market goes through all these yrs. if its price never falls, i should hold lah, coz if buy another in future, lose for sure.

You are welcome. If you are comfortable to take the risk, you can decide to sell.

The saying is always true, buy cheap sell cheap, buy expansive sell expansive. Now that you are on the winning side, buy cheap sell expansive... why worry about future prices being too expansive when you can buy HDB. Sell now and wait for the new condo beside it "West Coast Heights? or something) (most likely to be dearer) if you want.

Don't worry about price appreciating too much, can always fall back on HDB if you can live with it. Property goes through a cycle (like stocks - go up and own). Timing is important. There will always be opportunities in future (Truth). You gain by selling at a profit when still able to. You win again by buying at another low point. Lots of expectations for the property market to 'crash in 2010', its your own bet. Good Luck!

tericia
12-12-10, 00:14

now that the prices are at $700+ psf, did you sell previously?

liverfool
01-03-12, 10:08
I am looking around for a 3 bedroom unit at Westcove or Westbay. I reckon price will be around the $1m mark. My preference will be Westcove. Any thoughts on this price range? Any information/feedback on maintenance issues at these 2 condos.

Also I noticed all the newer condos across the road are High rise. I think 20 storeys. So in time to come, maybe got chance for enbloc if URA increase the plot ratio. Looks like Westbay/Westcove has really got enbloc potential. Are my thoughts correct.

Hope to receive some info on these 2 condos. Thanks and appreciated any useful info.

maisonjai
01-03-12, 12:11
Betting against en-bloc + revise plot ratio.