PDA

View Full Version : The Shore@District 15/East Coast/Preview Soon!!!

Sea
21-08-09, 15:14
Coming Your way Soon~~

Near to Parkway Parade.....

Located Behind Seaview.

Former Rose Garden Site.

Near to East Coast Park.

Short Drive to City .

Near to Good schools.

1 - 2 Bedrooms.

Sms at 90686016 to rev more updated details .

terence
21-08-09, 21:14
Coming Your way Soon~~

Near to Parkway Parade.....

Located Behind Seaview.

Former Rose Garden Site.

Near to East Coast Park.

Short Drive to City .

Near to Good schools.

1 - 2 Bedrooms.

Sms at 90686016 to rev more updated details .

any 3 bedrooms units?

sealover
22-08-09, 19:35
who is the developer?

venus
22-08-09, 21:11
who is the developer?

FEO...not again...

sealover
22-08-09, 21:29
so I expect >$1500 psf for this one based on the Silver Sea price. :tsk-tsk:

Miow
24-08-09, 10:30
so I expect >$1500 psf for this one based on the Silver Sea price. :tsk-tsk:

Surely it cannot be so expensive as it has no sea view?

venus
24-08-09, 11:00
But this is FEO, their pricing dun hv to make any sense. If they can sell AMK 99yrs LH at $1200, how much do u think they will sell this d15 FH project?;)

Property_Owner
24-08-09, 11:38
But this is FEO, their pricing dun hv to make any sense. If they can sell AMK 99yrs LH at $1200, how much do u think they will sell this d15 FH project?;)

FEO? Guess 1500psf will be the price.

new2mondrian
24-08-09, 11:56
FEO? Guess 1500psf will be the price.

haha.... FEO? Should be $2k psf and above. What's 2k when Centro 99 years at AMK is already $1,300psf???!!!

But honestly, does anyone know how is the traffic condition around D15?

Property_Owner
24-08-09, 12:02
haha.... FEO? Should be $2k psf and above. What's 2k when Centro 99 years at AMK is already $1,300psf???!!!

But honestly, does anyone know how is the traffic condition around D15?

2k can ask them eat shit!

Traffic? So so only, Golf GTI can't hit 120km/h in D15:doh:

new2mondrian
24-08-09, 12:19
2k can ask them eat shit!

Traffic? So so only, Golf GTI can't hit 120km/h in D15:doh:

Hey, even 100km/h is quite commendable on Singapore roads. :) thanks very much. Actually I don't know much about D15, but I bought a corner terrace on the spot last week after looking at it for less than 30mins. So right now trying to learn more about D15, as well as landed ownership. :o

Thanks very much.

venus
24-08-09, 12:32
During peak hrs traffic at the still rd and marine parade junction is bad. U will be better off taking the tanjong katong exit on ecp from city. But if want to go PP will hv hard time turning right into carpark due to heavy oncoming traffic.:doh:

proud owner
24-08-09, 12:56
Hey, even 100km/h is quite commendable on Singapore roads. :) thanks very much. Actually I don't know much about D15, but I bought a corner terrace on the spot last week after looking at it for less than 30mins. So right now trying to learn more about D15, as well as landed ownership. :o

Thanks very much.

is this a condo or a landed ? what you mean you bought a corner terrace ?

Miow
24-08-09, 13:28

How come people still buy from FEO knowing that they are overcharged? Furthermore, FEO is not known for quality. Aren't we still in a buyers' market?

joyride
24-08-09, 13:51
How come people still buy from FEO knowing that they are overcharged? Furthermore, FEO is not known for quality. Aren't we still in a buyers' market?

Agree. Esp. if you just open up the kitchen or bathroom basin cabinets/closets and you can note the quality.

venus
24-08-09, 14:00

It doesnt matter buyers' or seller mkt for them. They seem to hv their "special" pricing guidelines. Doesnt matter how much the surrounding properties are selling. Actually silversea not doing too well rite? Im guessing the shore will be priced very high to make silversea looks "attractive" to help clear stock. :D

venus
24-08-09, 14:05

Thanks very much.

What makes u signed on the dotted line so fast? was it because the price is very attractive? If u dun mind can share how much u paid and which part of d15? :)

new2mondrian
24-08-09, 14:23
What makes u signed on the dotted line so fast? was it because the price is very attractive? If u dun mind can share how much u paid and which part of d15? :)

My apologies. I chanced upon this thread and asked about traffic conditions in D15 (in general). Not related to this condo launch which is the title of this thread.

But I really know very little about D15, hence any info about D15 is much appreciated! Anything good, or bad, or to look out for is definitely much appreciated. :)

The corner terrace I bought is in Opera Estate (D15). 700m (approx 10mins walk or less) to Bedok MRT. 2906sqft of land area, freehold and pretty well maintained, and the owner agreed to sell it for $1.4XM. What I like was the proximity to MRT/NTUC/Coffeeshops, plus the fact that the Siglap Park Connector is to be built along the road in front of the property. When completed, the park connector will link the corner terrace all the way to East Coast Park (as per the 2008 URA Masterplan and National Parks plan).

sleek
24-08-09, 14:29
My apologies. I chanced upon this thread and asked about traffic conditions in D15 (in general). Not related to this condo launch which is the title of this thread.

But I really know very little about D15, hence any info about D15 is much appreciated! Anything good, or bad, or to look out for is definitely much appreciated. :)

The corner terrace I bought is in Opera Estate (D15). 700m (approx 10mins walk or less) to Bedok MRT. 2906sqft of land area, freehold and pretty well maintained, and the owner agreed to sell it for $1.4XM. What I like was the proximity to MRT/NTUC/Coffeeshops, plus the fact that the Siglap Park Connector is to be built along the road in front of the property. When completed, the park connector will link the corner terrace all the way to East Coast Park (as per the 2008 URA Masterplan and National Parks plan).

Wah..so besides Parc Mondrian and this, where else do you owned? ;)

Anyway, if its Opera Estate, there's only one main way out to Changi Road through Siglap Road, which will always be slow moving as its Single-carriageway during rush hour. Alternatively, you can make your way out through the various streets; Tua Kong, Woo Mon Chiew etc which will leads you to East Coast Road. :D

new2mondrian
24-08-09, 14:38
Wah..so besides Parc Mondrian and this, where else do you owned? ;)

Anyway, if its Opera Estate, there's only one main way out to Changi Road through Siglap Road, which will always be slow moving as its Single-carriageway during rush hour. Alternatively, you can make your way out through the various streets; Tua Kong, Woo Mon Chiew etc which will leads you to East Coast Road. :D

hi sleek,

u know a lot abt D15 yah? :)

We can swop information. I know tonnes about D13. hehheee.... hey, i am betting that the huge plot of land beside the Potong Pasir MRT will have a shopping center (alike the one at Compass Point) soon. Just look at URA Master Plan 2008. That huge plot is listed Commercial/Residential with a revised plot ratio of 3.5. One of the election goodies to be announced at the next GE? Btw, I smell an election coming. I heard they were rounding up and briefing all the election officers and vote counters last month. :D

sleek
24-08-09, 14:43
hi sleek,

We can swop information. I know tonnes about D13. hehheee.... hey, i am betting that the huge plot of land beside the Potong Pasir MRT will have a shopping center (alike the one at Compass Point) soon. Just look at URA Master Plan 2008. That huge plot is listed Commercial/Residential with a revised plot ratio of 3.5. One of the election goodies to be announced at the next GE? Btw, I smell an election coming. I heard they were rounding up and briefing all the election officers and vote counters last month. :D

Yeah, spend my childhood around these areas. Nice & quiet environment except for the past flooding problem. Understand that had been resolved now. ;)

Will be cool to see what "great" plans coming to PP too. :cool:

venus
24-08-09, 14:50
hi sleek,

ooh election coming? no wonder they listened to public feedback and not go ahead with the property tax thingy. :D

new2mondrian
24-08-09, 14:58
ooh election coming? no wonder they listened to public feedback and not go ahead with the property tax thingy. :D

hahaha..... the election machinery is definitely cranking up. When you read the papers and see detailed roundup of how the Bt Panjang estate has been revitalised, the grand plans at Punggol, the development at SengKang over the past 5 years, and not forgetting all the grand plans for Marina Bay, u can definitely smell it coming....

Anyway, they started briefing all the election officers in May. The last round of briefing just completed last month... So I guess vote casting is coming round the corner.

For all of us vested at Potong Pasir, we are definitely looking out for it with bated breath. :spliff:

24-08-09, 15:10
hahaha..... the election machinery is definitely cranking up. When you read the papers and see detailed roundup of how the Bt Panjang estate has been revitalised, the grand plans at Punggol, the development at SengKang over the past 5 years, and not forgetting all the grand plans for Marina Bay, u can definitely smell it coming....

Anyway, they started briefing all the election officers in May. The last round of briefing just completed last month... So I guess vote casting is coming round the corner.

For all of us vested at Potong Pasir, we are definitely looking out for it with bated breath. :spliff:

Election confirm coming liao... my friends kena called up to be election officers... Kekeke

condobuyer101
24-08-09, 16:23
my colleagues have been going for training as election officers.

Election confirm coming liao... my friends kena called up to be election officers... Kekeke

Condorich
24-08-09, 16:42
hi sleek,

That is a possiblity but not so soon.. At least have to wait unit Serangoon one is completed. They will also need more flats to support the shopping center if it is going to be built. Possible but definitely needs a lot more time.

new2mondrian
24-08-09, 17:17
That is a possiblity but not so soon.. At least have to wait unit Serangoon one is completed. They will also need more flats to support the shopping center if it is going to be built. Possible but definitely needs a lot more time.

ooh dear.... time to ask the PAP candidate/SM Goh when they make their rounds ard Potong Pasir come election time.... the shopping center is on the top of my wish-list. :)

sealover
27-08-09, 11:45
Received SMS from agents preview 18 Story Condo between Paramount Shopping Centre and EastGate Condo. Freehold. 1st two floors for shops, 3rd up to before top all 2 rooms, 4x 3 rm Penthouses. $1300 psf avg. :scared-3:

Looks like D15 prices are going up and up ... May be the SHORE ( previous Rose Garden ) will set a new bench mark soon by Far East ..... Passing by yesterday showroom under construction...

Sea
13-09-09, 23:49
Updates:

The Shore will be launching on

Jan 2010~

To receive more upcoming updates,

Sent ur sms at 90686016

Thanks

sealover
14-09-09, 10:01
Updates:

The Shore will be launching on

Jan 2010~

To receive more upcoming updates,

Sent ur sms at 90686016

Thanks

But the showroom is under construction, I supposed this project has to be delay cos Silversea not moving .....

echotrain
14-09-09, 13:21
Looks like there will be lots to pick from around that region, form the amber road ones to silversea and the parkway area ones...

nochoice
14-09-09, 13:29
Heard this news from a agent, this plot although FH, but will be selling as 99LH, so as to make it more affordable. Dont know how true is this?

echotrain
14-09-09, 13:39
Heard this news from a agent, this plot although FH, but will be selling as 99LH, so as to make it more affordable. Dont know how true is this?

Don't tell me you believe :doh:

Property_Owner
15-09-09, 09:10

Can you purchase a new car with 5 years COE?

sealover
15-09-09, 09:32
Not a bad move by FEO if The Shore is changed to 99 yrs LH. i.e. The property will return to them when lease expired which is as good as buying en-bloc later FOC. CDL also doing the same for Livia.

This can bring the price to SilverSea level or even cheaper after IASed.

kEN9170
15-09-09, 09:34
Yes it's true. Some 99LH projects are sitting on a FH land.

Miow
15-09-09, 12:29
Not a bad move by FEO if The Shore is changed to 99 yrs LH. i.e. The property will return to them when lease expired which is as good as buying en-bloc later FOC. CDL also doing the same for Livia.

This can bring the price to SilverSea level or even cheaper after IASed.

I can see it'll be a rip-off for the buyers e.g. give you 5-10% discount and take away the freehold status! I can foresee some eager buyers will be fooled by this. After 5 years, the value of the leasehold property will start to diverge from that of the surrounding freehold properties..... After 20 years, the divergence will become a big gap. If the buyers want to be penny-wise pound-foolish, good luck.

sealover
15-09-09, 13:29
I can see it'll be a rip-off for the buyers e.g. give you 5-10% discount and take away the freehold status! I can foresee some eager buyers will be fooled by this. After 5 years, the value of the leasehold property will start to diverge from that of the surrounding freehold properties..... After 20 years, the divergence will become a big gap. If the buyers want to be penny-wise pound-foolish, good luck.

Yap, particularly for this type of estate en-bloc potential is very low as the landlord is FEO not Government. FEO will ask for sky to extend lease so there will be ONLY ONE eligible developer i.e. FEO :hell-hath-no-fury:

nochoice
15-09-09, 22:07
Yes it's true. Some 99LH projects are sitting on a FH land.

If this is true, it will be interesting to see what is the launching price? heard that more smaller units will be built. Good move will be to build more smaller units so that psf can still be around $1.1k-1.3k.

ppty
16-09-09, 14:45
If this is true, it will be interesting to see what is the launching price? heard that more smaller units will be built. Good move will be to build more smaller units so that psf can still be around $1.1k-1.3k.

1.1k - 1.3k for LH99 w/o any 'sea' view is too EXP.

Miow
16-09-09, 16:01
1.1k - 1.3k for LH99 w/o any 'sea' view is too EXP.

Those who buy at this kind of terms are suckers.

I can see why the government needs to introduce curbs since Singaporeans have no sense and can't think for themselves. If Singaporeans lose their savings (again), they will be demanding financial help from the government.