andy
22-10-09, 20:37
Lease: Freehold
Site Area: 243,527 sqft
Address: 12, 16, 18 Holland Hill
Developer: Ho Bee Group and MCL Land
Estimated TOP: 2013
Floors: 12
Units: 248 total, 2rm (51) , 3rm (100), 4rm (76), Penthouse (21)
Typical Sizes:
2rm (990 sqft, 1,195 sqft, 1,442 sqft)
3rm (1,701 sqft, 2,002 sqft, 2,260 sqft)
4rm (1,991 sqft, 2,013 sqft, 2,325 sqft, 2,347 sqft, 2,583 sqft, 2605 sqft)
Penthouse (2,293 sqft - 3,229 sqft)
Carpark: 273

Seems like a better spot than Lush on Holland Hill.

Any one has any comment on Holland Hill road?

home-run
22-10-09, 22:18
hi guys i have already uploaded the e-brochure @ my website where u can conveniently download. All site plans and floor plans can be found in the e-brochure. ---> http://www.lusholmz.com/

Developers are Ho Bee & MCL Land so finishing will be quite good quality...
all units comes with pte lifts and it is definitely on a better location compared to lush. Hilltop greenery & also landed view for some units...Walking distance to future Holland Circleline & well as Holland V...near Dempsey as well. Definitely a good project to look at if u are seriously looking for investment or stay at Holland area.

Feel free to contact me @ 81835132 if u have any further enquiries with regards to Parvis.
:cheers6:

proud owner
23-10-09, 00:17
Lease: Freehold
Site Area: 243,527 sqft
Address: 12, 16, 18 Holland Hill
Developer: Ho Bee Group and MCL Land
Estimated TOP: 2013
Floors: 12
Units: 248 total, 2rm (51) , 3rm (100), 4rm (76), Penthouse (21)
Typical Sizes:
2rm (990 sqft, 1,195 sqft, 1,442 sqft)
3rm (1,701 sqft, 2,002 sqft, 2,260 sqft)
4rm (1,991 sqft, 2,013 sqft, 2,325 sqft, 2,347 sqft, 2,583 sqft, 2605 sqft)
Penthouse (2,293 sqft - 3,229 sqft)
Carpark: 273

Seems like a better spot than Lush on Holland Hill.

Any one has any comment on Holland Hill road?

is this the old Holland Crest ??

pweesng
23-10-09, 09:23
hi guys i have already uploaded the e-brochure @ my website where u can conveniently download. All site plans and floor plans can be found in the e-brochure. ---> http://www.lusholmz.com/

all units comes with pte lifts and it is definitely on a better location compared to lush. Hilltop greenery & also landed view for some units...Walking distance to future Holland Circleline & well as Holland V...near Dempsey as well. Definitely a good project to look at if u are seriously looking for investment or stay at Holland area.

Feel free to contact me @ 81835132 if u have any further enquiries with regards to Parvis.

Parvis and Lush is probably at most 20 meters apart. How do you explain that it is definitely on a better location?

All i can say is that Parvis's showflat is very interestingly perch on the hillside.... otherwise, Lush is actually about $50 cheaper....

Lush also has a weird balcony in the master bed room... Layout for Parvis is a whole lot better, i have to admit.

home-run
23-10-09, 10:29
from what i understand .... the general feedback for lush is that you will get hdb view for some of the units.....for parvis...the view is definitely much better...most likely no hdb view as it will be blocked by lush...but u will have more of the landed and paranomic view of the surroundings....and i do agree that the layout is absolutely fantastic...full condo facilities & the pte lift gives exclusiveness to the entire proj...u can't expect anything lesser from Ho Bee & MCL Land given their gd reputation in their project portfolio in sg.

Do feel free to contact at 81835132 for a non-obligatory presentation on/off site... will be glad to assist in anyway. Cheers :cheers6:

home-run
23-10-09, 10:31
this project is located at the former Holland Hill Mansion...exact site ;)

andy
23-10-09, 10:35
Parvis and Lush is probably at most 20 meters apart. How do you explain that it is definitely on a better location?

All i can say is that Parvis's showflat is very interestingly perch on the hillside.... otherwise, Lush is actually about $50 cheaper....

Lush also has a weird balcony in the master bed room... Layout for Parvis is a whole lot better, i have to admit.

Lush is a tiny plot and faces HDB. If you are high, you stare at the HDB roofs (not a prettty sight).

Parvis room's are tiny, just enough to put the double bed. The 4bedders Master bathroom is as big as th Master BR:doh:

But the main thing is Holland hill road has only 1 access to go in. Kind of inconvenient.

bargain hunter
23-10-09, 11:02
you forgot to mention where the ONLY access road is for cars. If you drive home from orchard along holland road, you will have to turn into queensway, drive all the way down to commonwealth avenue before you can make a U-turn. After that, you will still have to drive past all the HDB blocks to get to that holland hill road anyway. :D So among all the so called holland addresses, this must be the most "un-holland", albeit on a hill. :)

Lush is a tiny plot and faces HDB. If you are high, you stare at the HDB roofs (not a prettty sight).

Parvis room's are tiny, just enough to put the double bed. The 4bedders Master bathroom is as big as th Master BR:doh:

But the main thing is Holland hill road has only 1 access to go in. Kind of inconvenient.

pweesng
23-10-09, 12:21
you forgot to mention where the ONLY access road is for cars. If you drive home from orchard along holland road, you will have to turn into queensway, drive all the way down to commonwealth avenue before you can make a U-turn. After that, you will still have to drive past all the HDB blocks to get to that holland hill road anyway. :D So among all the so called holland addresses, this must be the most "un-holland", albeit on a hill. :)

Ha ha... it seems to me that everyone here is super against HDB. Yes, they are government housing. Probably because the owners may not be as well to do as some of you.

But they way everyone puts it here, it seems that HDB and its dwellers are like slums. By no way they are slums let's try to treat them with a bit of respect.

BTW i am also a HDB dweller.

teddybear
23-10-09, 13:48
I believe nobody is against the HDB & their dwellers. It is a matter of perceptions and wanting the exclusivity for paying that sort of high price for private properties. Give a person a choice of 2 properties that are exactly the same but:

a) 1 is surrounded by HDB flats and in full view of HDB flats;
b) 1 is surrounded all by private properties and in full view of the facilities of surrounding private properties;

Which one should command better pricing? :cheers1:
Imagine we build HDB flats all around Orchard Residences/Ion & MarQ@Paterson, could they still command $5k psf after that? :D

Ha ha... it seems to me that everyone here is super against HDB. Yes, they are government housing. Probably because the owners may not be as well to do as some of you.

But they way everyone puts it here, it seems that HDB and its dwellers are like slums. By no way they are slums let's try to treat them with a bit of respect.

BTW i am also a HDB dweller.

pweesng
23-10-09, 15:05
I believe nobody is against the HDB & their dwellers. It is a matter of perceptions and wanting the exclusivity for paying that sort of high price for private properties. Give a person a choice of 2 properties that are exactly the same but:

b) 1 is surrounded all by private properties and in full view of the facilities of surrounding private properties;

Imagine we build HDB flats all around Orchard Residences/Ion & MarQ@Paterson, could they still command $5k psf after that? :D

No Ted, i fully agree with you on your points.

But there isn't any need to put the HDB dweller down with statements like, "you have to drive past all the HDB flats before you can reach home."

What's wrong with having to drive pass HDB flat?

but anyway, this is the internet, this is a forum, people are free to say what they wish to... i'm just being kay poh here...

bargain hunter
23-10-09, 15:24
Precisely. We are very ok with HDB view if the price is right. As for hdb dwellers, there are so many true millionaires (not the million dollar home with few hundred thousand dollars types) 'hiding' in HDB. If the developers want to ask this kind of prices, of course we need to demand more.

Btw, I have a friend who stays in a HDB in tiong bahru area. From his living room, I can see the upcoming: Trillium (fomerly cosmopolitan, Leonie Hill Reisdences and taka but oops, now blocked hehehe), Latitude, MarQ, Orchard View, very soon Orchard Residences (once it goes above 50th floor), pocketed view of St Thomas Suites, Skypark and Martin Place Residences. Completed properties I can see Rivergate, Regency Park and very clear unblocked view of Four Seasons (oops, partially blocked by Marq now) and BLVD.

So I was wondering, his flat is now worth 5xxpsf with view of prime properties while people at prime are paying 3 times as much for view back at hdbs, how can?!

bargain hunter
23-10-09, 15:31
you misunderstood me again. There is nothing wrong with driving past hdb flats at all. i was replying to Andy's post about holland hill projects facing hdb roof tops. I meant, if you drive, you would still see the flats anyway. Anyway, the main point was about having to make a big U-turn to get back to Holland Hill Road and trying to emphasise that this project should be at a discount to other "true" holland addresses.

No Ted, i fully agree with you on your points.

But there isn't any need to put the HDB dweller down with statements like, "you have to drive past all the HDB flats before you can reach home."

What's wrong with having to drive pass HDB flat?

but anyway, this is the internet, this is a forum, people are free to say what they wish to... i'm just being kay poh here...

pweesng
23-10-09, 17:32
you misunderstood me again. There is nothing wrong with driving past hdb flats at all. i was replying to Andy's post about holland hill projects facing hdb roof tops. I meant, if you drive, you would still see the flats anyway. Anyway, the main point was about having to make a big U-turn to get back to Holland Hill Road and trying to emphasise that this project should be at a discount to other "true" holland addresses.

I see... no there is nothing wrong... if you had use those word you use above, instead of saying the "driving pass HDB thing..."

Anyway, like i say, i'm just being kay poh here... hahahah not here to make enemies...

bargain hunter
23-10-09, 19:21
the words i used above longer mah...thought i was just replying to andy's comment on the hdb roofs, didn't think so much. heard cheque submission is next tuesday, maybe preview at the end of the month?

I see... no there is nothing wrong... if you had use those word you use above, instead of saying the "driving pass HDB thing..."

Anyway, like i say, i'm just being kay poh here... hahahah not here to make enemies...

andy
23-10-09, 19:56
the words i used above longer mah...thought i was just replying to andy's comment on the hdb roofs, didn't think so much. heard cheque submission is next tuesday, maybe preview at the end of the month?

I nearly bot the Trellis @TPY but those surrounding HDB roofs really put me off.

I think staying in HDB better because you don't see the 30-40 year old roofs above you. Let me tell you they are not cleaned or maintained.

So my take on Holland Hill in terms of priority
a) buy HDB nearby because its value will increase since it is surrounded by $1500psf condos. You see their nice views and they see your unsightly roofs. Also 30% of their price.
b) If i had to choose between Lush and Parvis. I go for Parvis.

home-run
23-10-09, 21:42
well, just to share as well. Put urself in the buyer's shoes and ponder .... u are paying 1 million +...for parvis...at least 1.5-1.6 mil on a property....if it faces hdb...which most of them cost abt max 500-600k...they will rather get the hdb lah...same view...same location but 1/3 the pricing....nothing against hdb dwellers....so that is what most buyers will think when they take into consideration of condos located near hdb....i think the exclusiveness and view also play a role in the future resale potential....
overall...Holland has quite a lot of potential from my personal point of view...prices are slowly creeping up towards the 1600-1700+range for new launches....:spliff:

teddybear
23-10-09, 22:33
The 'real prime' properties are those surrounded by private properties and not near HDBs. Those surrounded by HDBs or facing/behind HDBs directly are the 'fake prime' properties (never mind that they are D10). :banghead:

Precisely. We are very ok with HDB view if the price is right. As for hdb dwellers, there are so many true millionaires (not the million dollar home with few hundred thousand dollars types) 'hiding' in HDB. If the developers want to ask this kind of prices, of course we need to demand more.

Btw, I have a friend who stays in a HDB in tiong bahru area. From his living room, I can see the upcoming: Trillium (fomerly cosmopolitan, Leonie Hill Reisdences and taka but oops, now blocked hehehe), Latitude, MarQ, Orchard View, very soon Orchard Residences (once it goes above 50th floor), pocketed view of St Thomas Suites, Skypark and Martin Place Residences. Completed properties I can see Rivergate, Regency Park and very clear unblocked view of Four Seasons (oops, partially blocked by Marq now) and BLVD.

So I was wondering, his flat is now worth 5xxpsf with view of prime properties while people at prime are paying 3 times as much for view back at hdbs, how can?!

proud owner
23-10-09, 22:45
The 'real prime' properties are those surrounded by private properties and not near HDBs. Those surrounded by HDBs or facing/behind HDBs directly are the 'fake prime' properties (never mind that they are D10). :banghead:

agree

which is why .. fringe properties like One Jervios of D9 ( next to D3) ,
Sky@11 D11 (next to Toa payoh)

to me these projects dont deserve their current pricings...

jlrx
24-10-09, 01:28

Everyone wants to associate with the rich and dissociate from the poor.

I'm sure owners of the upcoming Oei Tiong Ham Park Residences would stress that their apartments overlook the Oei Tiong Ham Park super bungalows, but I doubt the bungalow dwellers are amused that their coveted address will be shared by the hoi polloi.

pearly
26-10-09, 16:20

Just for sharing

If I am didnt see wrongly, the Parvis showflat has quite a good view, liken a house built on a hill and overlook tarma warna (where holland residences is located) which consist of houses. Part of the Lush unit should be overlooking the HDB flats.

There should be a back door for both Lush and Parvis that is a short cut (foot path) to HV (think around 10 min if on foot) and there is a choice of hawker centre if they walk down towards commonwealth (less than 5 min).

If there are elderly, then not very convenient as there are alot of steps to walk by foot. If driving, HV will be nearer than going towards commonwealth.

bargain hunter
26-10-09, 19:37
thanks for sharing. I think the foot path to HV will be one of the selling points.

Just for sharing

If I am didnt see wrongly, the Parvis showflat has quite a good view, liken a house built on a hill and overlook tarma warna (where holland residences is located) which consist of houses. Part of the Lush unit should be overlooking the HDB flats.

There should be a back door for both Lush and Parvis that is a short cut (foot path) to HV (think around 10 min if on foot) and there is a choice of hawker centre if they walk down towards commonwealth (less than 5 min).

If there are elderly, then not very convenient as there are alot of steps to walk by foot. If driving, HV will be nearer than going towards commonwealth.

andy
26-10-09, 19:46
Just for sharing

Back door to MRT is definitely a plus point. However I heard that the circle line MRT is not that convenient since you nearly always will have to change at the interchange to get to where you want to go.

Is that true?

pearly
27-10-09, 00:05
thanks for sharing. I think the foot path to HV will be one of the selling points.

For those who doesnt mind the walk and stairway downward from the Hill, it can be relaxing. One point to note is that it can be rather dark at night as there is not much lighting at the area just behind Parvis. The previous condo used to have those automated lighting system that will turn on by itself whenever people walk near the gate area, perhaps for both security reason as well as providing lighting for the residents making way home.

I guess its for those who likes the peace and quiet and nice view from a elevated ground, with the option of walking to nearby town. If taking bus, one need to walk down the holland hill or walk via the backgate to holland road. There are a considerably of foreigners jogging and (sometimes homemakers) walking the dog along the area in the morning.

Its near to ACS international and Chip Bee garden since its near to HV. One need to walk around the area to get the feel of the place to assess whether they like the location and assessibility.

Holland residence is more straight forward, near main road (holland road) that should be launching soon.

pearly
27-10-09, 00:21
Back door to MRT is definitely a plus point. However I heard that the circle line MRT is not that convenient since you nearly always will have to change at the interchange to get to where you want to go.

Is that true?
Hi

If we go into the details of the circle line in this case

Station Number Station Name Interchange

Stage 1
CC1 / NS24 / NE6 Dhoby Ghaut (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhoby_Ghaut_MRT_Station) North South Line (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_South_MRT_Line), North East Line (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_East_MRT_Line)
CC2 Bras Basah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bras_Basah_MRT_Station)
CC3 Esplanade (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esplanade_MRT_Station)
CC4 / DT15 Promenade (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promenade_MRT_Station) Downtown Line (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downtown_MRT_Line) (U/C), and Marina Bay Extension (U/C)
CC5 Nicoll Highway (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicoll_Highway_MRT_Station)
CC6 Stadium (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadium_MRT_Station)

Stage 2
CC7 Mountbatten (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountbatten_MRT_Station)
CC8 Dakota (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dakota_MRT_Station)
CC9 / EW8 Paya Lebar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paya_Lebar_MRT_Station) East West Line (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_West_MRT_Line)
CC10 / DT? MacPherson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacPherson_MRT_Station) Downtown Line (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downtown_MRT_Line) (future)
CC11 Tai Seng (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tai_Seng_MRT_Station)

Stage 3 (Opened)
CC12 Bartley (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartley_MRT_Station) CC13 / NE12 Serangoon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serangoon_MRT_Station) North East Line (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_East_MRT_Line)
CC14 Lorong Chuan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorong_Chuan_MRT_Station)
CC15 / NS17 Bishan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishan_MRT_Station) North South Line (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_South_MRT_Line)
CC16 Marymount (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marymount_MRT_Station) Stage 4
CC17 Caldecott (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caldecott_MRT_Station)
CC18 Bukit Brown (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukit_Brown_MRT_Station) Provisional name; Will not operate when line opens CC19 / DT9 Botanic Gardens (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Botanic_Gardens_MRT_Station) Downtown Line (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Downtown_MRT_Line) (U/C)
CC20 Farrer Road (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farrer_Road_MRT_Station)
CC21 Holland Village (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holland_Village_MRT_Station)
CC22 / EW21 Buona Vista (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buona_Vista_MRT_Station) East West Line (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_West_MRT_Line)
CC23 one-north (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-north_MRT_Station)
CC24 Kent Ridge (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_Ridge_MRT_Station)

Stage 5
CC25 Haw Par Villa (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haw_Par_Villa_MRT_Station)
CC26 Pasir Panjang (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pasir_Panjang_MRT_Station)
CC27 Labrador Park (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labrador_Park_MRT_Station)
CC28 Telok Blangah (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telok_Blangah_MRT_Station)
CC29 / NE1 HarbourFront (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HarbourFront_MRT_Station) North East Line (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_East_MRT_Line), Sentosa Express (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sentosa_Express)

If one is heading towards the orchard area, one way is to take from HV station and Bishan to transfer to a North south line (although it makes more sense if you are actually travelling up north, as its more convenient to take a bus along Queensway which the bus stop is just infront of Viz At Holland and take a short bus trip to Orchard).

The other alternative will be to take from HV to Buona Vista and transfer to the East West line.

I think if one is heading towards the Raffles place area, it also makes more sense to walk to Commonwealth station, slightly longer walk but a direct trip, currently I see a fair bit of tenants now at the old condo of lush are doing at the moment (still occupied by tenants)

Botanic Garden is linked to Downtown line that should be ready by 2015, so it will speed up travelling time to Bugis area.

chenjdd
27-10-09, 00:28
this project looks attractive to me. Quiet, good location, and walking distance to HV area. Any one knows psf for a 4 bedroom flat?

pearly
27-10-09, 00:44
this project looks attractive to me. Quiet, good location, and walking distance to HV area. Any one knows psf for a 4 bedroom flat?

Perhaps easier to check with agent, they can get info real fast:D

If you are looking at 4 bedder, stack 11-14 seems nice:) good luck

Norman
27-10-09, 02:16
The interesting thing about the HDB blocks near Lush and Parvis is that most are one or two bedroom blocks. Not exactly the younger HDB buyer crowd either.

And that shortcut from HH Mansion/Holland Crest to get onto Chip Bee? You need to go not only through a dark (no lighting) abandoned playground at night, and then walk along a drain gutter before you hit Jln Hitam Manis. I always had to bring torch lights and mossie repellent when walking to HV at night.

The downside to the Holland Hill road - it was sustainable in the past with the old condos. but with Parvis and Lush almost doubling their quantities of potential cars, and Holland Peak, Olina going en-bloc (if not already), that road is going to be untenable for that much traffic. It's single lane up and single lane down.

pearly
27-10-09, 07:21
The interesting thing about the HDB blocks near Lush and Parvis is that most are one or two bedroom blocks. Not exactly the younger HDB buyer crowd either.

And that shortcut from HH Mansion/Holland Crest to get onto Chip Bee? You need to go not only through a dark (no lighting) abandoned playground at night, and then walk along a drain gutter before you hit Jln Hitam Manis. I always had to bring torch lights and mossie repellent when walking to HV at night.

The downside to the Holland Hill road - it was sustainable in the past with the old condos. but with Parvis and Lush almost doubling their quantities of potential cars, and Holland Peak, Olina going en-bloc (if not already), that road is going to be untenable for that much traffic. It's single lane up and single lane down.

One needs to assess the area both day and night to get a good feel how is it like. Morning walk is relaxing while night can be too dark and narrow for some.

By the way, i think Parvis doesnt need to walk a long flight of stairs down as there is a gate just beside the drain gutter you mentioned.

Suggest serious buyer to go to the area the night before you going to the showflat to take a look at the area. :) Anyway, the showflat was built elevated to the ground level to give one a feel of hows the view like. I think it will be enter via the Holland Hill entrance and you will miss all the "abandoned" feel of the playground Norman mentioned. I think some should do some upgrading to the playground area.

With regards to the HDB flats, they belong to the era of the "16 storeys" (those facing lush are the 10 storeys type), the once tallest flat in Singapore, some 40 years ago. The "Two Chefs Chze Char" @ commonwealth food improved over time and is now frequently packed with crowds during dinner time. The bee hoon stall at the other corner is usually pack with long queue as well (with a very huge chicken wing signboard). Can go the makan while assessing the area. :spliff:

pearly
28-10-09, 09:25

Hi

Thanks for the upload, but with regards to the site plan posted, the compass seem to be somewhat pointing to the wrong direction. :eek:

Think stack 11-14 should have west sun as opposed to the north-south facing indicated in the site plan posted. It however depends on the layout of the interior to determine if this will be a major concern to some of the buyers.

bargain hunter
28-10-09, 10:48
from the site plan, seems like stacks 11-14 is NW-SE oriented so will get west sun at an angle. don't think the compass is wrong.

Hi

Thanks for the upload, but with regards to the site plan posted, the compass seem to be somewhat pointing to the wrong direction. :eek:

Think stack 11-14 should have west sun as opposed to the north-south facing indicated in the site plan posted. It however depends on the layout of the interior to determine if this will be a major concern to some of the buyers.

pearly
28-10-09, 11:06
from the site plan, seems like stacks 11-14 is NW-SE oriented so will get west sun at an angle. don't think the compass is wrong.
I know what you meant.

i meant there is a difference between the e-brochure and the picture of the site plan posted on his website : link to the picture as such:

http://i2.propertyguru.com.sg/images/thumb/0/b/5/5/0b5500818329_1_V550.jpg

from this link: http://www.lusholmz.com/105

perhaps due to some revision or errors made initially. if one downloaded the e-brochure, then the orientation should be correct.

Reporter
28-10-09, 11:25
http://www.h88.com.sg/images/h88_masthead_logo.jpg
Parvis at Holland Hill's compass was wonky
H88
Wednesday, 28 October 2009, 01:26

Well it seems there was a little (major) error in the siteplan we received previously. Apparently the compass needle was pointing in the wrong direction, causing most if not all units to be exposed to the harsh west sun.

So here is the updated siteplan:
http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2009-10-28/siteplan.gif

With the wonky compass now corrected, a big improvement is seen as stacks 11-25 now get a healthy dose of west sun at an angle. Stacks 1-10 have a lovely North-south facing.

Here was the previous site siteplan:
http://www.h88.com.sg/images/content/2009-10-28/parvis_siteplan.jpg

Note how the compass needle was off and stacks 15-24 were directly facing the west.

bargain hunter
28-10-09, 15:36
wow pearly and reporter, thanks for the clarification. such a big boo-boo even before preview? so i am quite fortunate to have only seen the correct version, otherwise, i would be really confused.

I know what you meant.

i meant there is a difference between the e-brochure and the picture of the site plan posted on his website : link to the picture as such:

http://i2.propertyguru.com.sg/images/thumb/0/b/5/5/0b5500818329_1_V550.jpg

from this link: http://www.lusholmz.com/105

perhaps due to some revision or errors made initially. if one downloaded the e-brochure, then the orientation should be correct.

Norman
29-10-09, 03:04
By the way, i think Parvis doesnt need to walk a long flight of stairs down as there is a gate just beside the drain gutter you mentioned.

The long flight is in between Parvis and Lush. Parvis (or the old HH Mansion) has a private gate that gives you instant access to the ground level where the playground is, but that area is not maintained by Parvis but by the gahmen. And has not been redeveloped and is likely to be redeveloped for a long while. So yes, Parvis residents still need to use the drain gutter to access the Chip Bee estate.

Suggest serious buyer to go to the area the night before you going to the showflat to take a look at the area. :) Anyway, the showflat was built elevated to the ground level to give one a feel of hows the view like. I think it will be enter via the Holland Hill entrance and you will miss all the "abandoned" feel of the playground Norman mentioned. I think some should do some upgrading to the playground area.

The main entrance will be through Holland Hill. Which will become increasingly crowded when the remaining condos there go enbloc and become redeveloped into twice to three times their existing capacity. When there's a party and people park along Holland Hill, it completely chokes up the road. The abandoned playground is only a concern if you wish to WALK to Holland Village via the shortcut, instead of taking the main Holland Road path.

With regards to the HDB flats, they belong to the era of the "16 storeys" (those facing lush are the 10 storeys type), the once tallest flat in Singapore, some 40 years ago. The "Two Chefs Chze Char" @ commonwealth food improved over time and is now frequently packed with crowds during dinner time. The bee hoon stall at the other corner is usually pack with long queue as well (with a very huge chicken wing signboard). Can go the makan while assessing the area. :spliff:

That doesn't change the fact that these are the old one to two bed HDBs that are now occupied by largely low income to poor families. I'm familiar with the area and are aware of the number of breakins in the former Holland Crest, and Holland Hill mansions. Of course the new condos will have superb security but their proximity to the dark lit areas of the playground and park makes them a bit more open to criminal activities.

Reporter
05-11-09, 11:55
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/html/bto5/images/topMasthead_small.gif
Ho Bee, MCL launching Parvis condo at $1,480 psf average
The Business Times
Thursday, 5 November 2009

http://www.keonghong.com/Projects/ProjectPhotos/ParvisFarViewb_web.jpg

As other developers mull over whether to release new projects this quarter or hold back until 2010, Ho Bee and MCL Land have moved to launch their Parvis condo at Holland Hill this week.

85 of the 248 units in the freehold project are being released, with absolute prices ranging from $1.62m for a 990 sq ft unit to $3.02m for a 1,991 sq ft unit.

The average price is about $1,480 psf for the initial batch of 85 units. The 12-storey freehold project has 248 units.

The pricing is considered fair for the location, said a property consultant who is not marketing Parvis, adding that it could easily be $1,500-1,600 psf on average.

The Lush on Holland Hill nearby is selling for about $1,500 psf on average. In the secondary market, units at Waterfall Gardens in Farrer Road are changing hands for about $1,450-1,500 psf.

The 85 units MCL Land and Ho Bee are releasing at Parvis will be priced between $1,400 psf and $1,600 psf. In absolute terms, prices range from $1.62 million for a two-bedroom unit of 990 sq ft to $3.02 million for a four-bedder of 1,991 sq ft.

The project comprises three blocks being built on the former Holland Hill Mansions site, which Ho Bee and MCL bought in late 2006 for $292 million or $750 psf per plot ratio.

Market watchers estimate the developers’ breakeven cost could be about $1,200 psf. Assuming a $1,480 psf average selling price for the entire development, their total pre-tax profit for the project could be about $120 million, some analysts reckon.

This is the second time MCL Land and Ho Bee have teamed up. Their first partnership was the 716-unit Rio Vista condo at Hougang. The project was launched in 2001 and completed three years later.

MCL is developing solo a 608-unit condo on a 99-year leasehold plot near Yishun MRT Station, fronting Lower Seletar Reservoir and close to Singapore Orchid Country Club/Golf Course.

It paid $350 psf ppr for the site in a state tender in March last year. The project, named The Estuary, will be launch-ready by year-end but is more likely to be released only in the first quarter of next year, said MCL’s CEO Koh Teck Chuan.

moneyspinner
08-11-09, 10:07
Anybody know how is the response to Parvis's preview over the weekend? Guess should be pretty quiet.:sleep:

bargain hunter
08-11-09, 19:51
i was there on friday evening, given the current market sentiment, the sales was not too bad. 30+ units were sold on friday alone but i guess sales probably slowed after 1st day. anyway, about half the units taken were 2 bedrooms and around 7 or 8 each for three and four bedrooms categories were taken up. Finishing is pretty good but personally, i still don't like the location.

however, as usual, agents way way way outnumbered buyers and with all of them wearing black and standing around at the same time, it looked pretty scary on a quiet friday evening LOL. :D

Anybody know how is the response to Parvis's preview over the weekend? Guess should be pretty quiet.:sleep:

dtrax
09-11-09, 00:45
ya but I was expected more pple coz got free food and waiter service.. go there see c c look look and enjoy food oso not bad.. economy still not gd can go there for free dinner :)

new2mondrian
09-11-09, 09:31
I was really interested in this too. Went there to look but still am thinking.

What I like is:

1) Land size - 243k sqft of land for 248 units.
2) Unblocked views esp since it is up on Holland Hill

What I don't like is:
1) Inaccessible. Not sure if I can find tenants. Lot of expats don't drive these days.
2) Pricing. A tad high for the 2-3 bedders. But the units are of a good size.

Anyone bought anything??? Or any feedback to share?

Another place I like is Martin Place Residences. Between this and Martin Place, which is better?

Reporter
09-11-09, 09:44

What I like is:

What I don't like is:
1) Inaccessible. Not sure if I can find tenants. Lot of expats don't drive these days.

Another place I like is Martin Place Residences. Between this and Martin Place, which is better?
I think your attempt to compare MPR with P@HH may not be practical as MPR is almost fully sold (i.e. even if you like, you can't buy).

(Not vested in P@HH nor MPR.)

bargain hunter
09-11-09, 09:49
agree on the land size but not the unblocked views. the showflat is about 4th floor of the actual site. There is also Holland Residences and Lush at Holland coming up on 2 sides of it so view is not exactly a selling point.

Actually, the upcoming holland mrt is nearby isn't it? its actually more accessible by circle line than by driving. :D Prices are indeed a tad high but the layout is ok. I feel that 3 bedrooms are too big though leading to the quantum being a stretch. Maintenance is also high at 300+ for 2 bedder and 400+ for 3 bedder. I still think its because of the private lift. :D Location wise, I think Martin Place Resi is definitely better but some people may prefer 'quiet' holland hill. Layout and finishing are comparable for these 2 projects, all pretty good.

What I like is:

What I don't like is:

new2mondrian
09-11-09, 10:05
Hey Reporter,

Have u made ur BIG move at D9 yet??? Can share what it is?

I am also thinking of making a small move (meaning: less than $1M) in D9. But still thinking.

Hi Bargain Hunter,

Thanks! You are good! I was at MPR showflat on Sat too, before it closed permanently. Yup, agree that the finishing is good and that MPR is better than Parvis. Too bad they are only left with a 4 bedder (on 31st floor, stack 9 which costs $3.3M and evidently out of my reach) and 3 penthouses (over $5M, obviously more out of my reach).

bargain hunter
09-11-09, 10:21
31st floor at MPR 3.3m 10% premium vs 3m Parvis or close to 4m (or is it more?) for Trilight, I think the MPR one is still a good buy. :)

Hey Reporter,

I am also thinking of making a small move (meaning: less than $1M) in D9. But still thinking.

Hi Bargain Hunter,

Thanks! You are good! I was at MPR showflat on Sat too, before it closed permanently. Yup, agree that the finishing is good and that MPR is better than Parvis. Too bad they are only left with a 4 bedder (on 31st floor, stack 9 which costs $3.3M and evidently out of my reach) and 3 penthouses (over $5M, obviously more out of my reach).

moneyspinner
09-11-09, 10:41
31st floor at MPR 3.3m 10% premium vs 3m Parvis or close to 4m (or is it more?) for Trilight, I think the MPR one is still a good buy. :)

What is the floor area and psf for the 31st floor at MPR? Is there deferred payment available or only progressive? How about the facing? Again how is this compared to VIVA?

Reporter
09-11-09, 10:45
Hey Reporter,

Hi Bargain Hunter,

In my opinion, MPR has great potential (in term of return) if CCR/prime do move up.

I would choose the MPR 4-bedder, which I think has an area between 1,894 and 2,002 sqft.

bargain hunter
09-11-09, 10:58
based on the info provided by new2mondrian, #31-09 is available at 3.3m. It should be a 1894sq ft 4 bedder so that translates to 1742psf. (If new2mondrian has actual figures, even better :) ) I'm not sure this price is for deferred or normal.

The drawback of this unit is that the shorter side of the living room faces west but most of the unit faces north. The view should be better than VIVA's but Urbana will be an eye sore north west of the unit.

Location wise, MPR and VIVA have their own appeals.

Funny that we are discussing MPR and VIVA on a Parvis thread, really don't give it any face. :ashamed1:

What is the floor area and psf for the 31st floor at MPR? Is there deferred payment available or only progressive? How about the facing? Again how is this compared to VIVA?

Reporter
09-11-09, 11:05
based on the info provided by new2mondrian, #31-09 is available at 3.3m. It should be a 1894sq ft 4 bedder so that translates to 1742psf. (If new2mondrian has actual figures, even better :) ) I'm not sure this price is for deferred or normal.

The drawback of this unit is that the shorter side of the living room faces west but most of the unit faces north. The view should be better than VIVA's but Urbana will be an eye sore north west of the unit.

Location wise, MPR and VIVA have their own appeals.

Funny that we are discussing MPR and VIVA on a Parvis thread, really don't give it any face. :ashamed1:
... discussion continues at Martin Place Residence ...
http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=77235#post77235

Reporter
09-11-09, 13:34

Anyone has any good suggestion?

Reporter
10-11-09, 07:57
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/html/bto5/images/topMasthead_small.gif
Ho Bee and MCL sell 51 units at Parvis
The Business Times
Tuesday, 10 November 2009

http://www.keonghong.com/Projects/ProjectPhotos/ParvisFarViewb_web.jpg

Ho Bee Investment and MCL Land last week sold 51 units at their Parvis condo at Holland Hill at an average price of about $1,480 psf.

Unlike the recent trend of smallest units in a project selling out first, what happened at Parvis was quite the reverse, with 4-bedroom apartments accounting for the most number of units sold – 19. This was followed by two-bedders (15 units) and three-bedders (14 units).

MCL and Ho Bee even sold 3 penthouses in response to buyer interest, although these were not part of the initial batch of 85 units they released for the preview.

They are now proceeding to do an official launch of the project at the weekend, when they will release more units in the freehold condo, which has a total of 248 units. The 12-storey project is being built on the former Holland Hill Mansions site.

Ho Bee general manager Chong Hock Chang revealed that ex-owners of Holland Hill Mansions had picked up 7 apartments.

Singaporeans bought 39 of the 51 units sold. Permanent residents and foreigners acquired the remaining 12 units; they were mostly Malaysians, with some Indonesians, Mr Chong added.

The three penthouses sold comprise two single-level units of 2,300 sqft each, with three bedrooms and costing about $3.3 million apiece, and a 2,800-sqft duplex unit with four bedrooms, priced at about $4.1 million. The duplex was picked up by a foreigner while Singaporeans bought the two single-level penthouses.

Last month, Ho Bee released the freehold Trilight condo on Newton Road. To date, it has sold 61 units in the 30-storey project at an average price of $1,650 psf.

august
10-11-09, 09:50
pricing relatively fair, respectable quantum (no MM units!), take up encouraging, a healthy sign overall ~ :cheers6:

fimo
17-11-09, 16:39
I visited the showflat over the weekend, and actually quite like the property. I'm in the market for a 2BR, and notice they were pushing units in Stack 23, saying that it's closest to the side gate to HV. Indeed, that stack is healthily taken up.

Personally I think stacks 1-4 are better for its south facing units, and I bet the developer thinks so too, as they're are priced higher than 23-24. But agents were brushing off 1-4 saying it'll be noisy as the back is towards Holland Rd. The dev seems offset enough from the road that I don't think it'll be an issue. In any case, it'll be the kitchen and bathrooms facing the road, noise shouldn't be a problem if at all.

But I suppose one of the selling points is convenient access to MRT/HV, so 23-24 will indeed be relatively nearer and thus more desireable.

Reporter
19-11-09, 23:10
http://www.hobee.com/images/hobeeLogo.gif
Sale of properties to a Director and Relatives of a Director
Property group, Ho Bee Investment Ltd, on Thursday said its independent director and his family have been granted options to buy two units in the 'Parvis' condominium project at Holland Hill.
Ho Bee Investment Ltd
Thursday, 19 November 2009

Tan Keng Boon, an independent director of Ho Bee, and his wife, Tan Yin See, along with his daughter and son-in-law were granted an additional 2% discount over the normal selling price offered to the public.

Mr Tan and his wife bought a 1,701 sqft unit on the 9th floor for S$2.554 million.

His daughter and son-in-law got a separate 1,701 sqft unit on the 8th floor for S$2.546 million.

Name of Purchasers ... Unit No. . Strata Area . Net Price
Mr Tan Keng Boon and . Block 18 . 1,701 sqft .... $2,554,300
Mdm Tan Yin See nee ... #09-18
Cheong Yin See

Mr Chiam Tat Cheng ..... Block 18 . 1,701 sqft .... $2,546,290
Christopher .................. #08-18
Mdm Tan Ee-Lyn

andy
05-12-09, 14:23
http://www.hobee.com/images/hobeeLogo.gif
Sale of properties to a Director and Relatives of a Director
Property group, Ho Bee Investment Ltd, on Thursday said its independent director and his family have been granted options to buy two units in the 'Parvis' condominium project at Holland Hill.
Ho Bee Investment Ltd
Thursday, 19 November 2009

Tan Keng Boon, an independent director of Ho Bee, and his wife, Tan Yin See, along with his daughter and son-in-law were granted an additional 2% discount over the normal selling price offered to the public.

Mr Tan and his wife bought a 1,701 sqft unit on the 9th floor for S$2.554 million.

His daughter and son-in-law got a separate 1,701 sqft unit on the 8th floor for S$2.546 million.

Name of Purchasers ... Unit No. . Strata Area . Net Price
Mr Tan Keng Boon and . Block 18 . 1,701 sqft .... $2,554,300
Mdm Tan Yin See nee ... #09-18
Cheong Yin See

Mr Chiam Tat Cheng ..... Block 18 . 1,701 sqft .... $2,546,290
Christopher .................. #08-18
Mdm Tan Ee-Lyn

Just been to the showflat.
Low floor unit @ Block 18 asking for $2.57m for 1701psf. Overall nice development. However layout could be better. The master bathroom is nearly the same size as the Master bedroom itself. Felt that balcony is too big as well.

andy
05-12-09, 14:25
I visited the showflat over the weekend, and actually quite like the property. I'm in the market for a 2BR, and notice they were pushing units in Stack 23, saying that it's closest to the side gate to HV. Indeed, that stack is healthily taken up.

Personally I think stacks 1-4 are better for its south facing units, and I bet the developer thinks so too, as they're are priced higher than 23-24. But agents were brushing off 1-4 saying it'll be noisy as the back is towards Holland Rd. The dev seems offset enough from the road that I don't think it'll be an issue. In any case, it'll be the kitchen and bathrooms facing the road, noise shouldn't be a problem if at all.

But I suppose one of the selling points is convenient access to MRT/HV, so 23-24 will indeed be relatively nearer and thus more desireable.

Nearly 500meters to the MRT or a good 8-10minutes walk.

Reporter
15-12-09, 23:15
Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of November 2009

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
Parvis ............... CCR ......... 103 ......................... 103 ............................ 1,685 ............ 1,507 ............ 1,193
$1,685 psf is surely a good start for Parvis.

Reporter
15-01-10, 22:55
Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of December 2009

Project Name . Locality . Units Sold To Date . Units Sold In Month . Highest $psf . Median $psf . Lowest $psf
Parvis ............. CCR ....... 139 ...................... 39 .......................... 1,695 ........... 1,495 ........... 1,425
Wow!
Parvis has set a new high of $1,695 psf.
Cool, isn't it?

Reporter
24-01-10, 23:46
http://www.propnex.com/images/PropnexLogo.jpg
Press Release
Core Central (CCR) boom expected on back of private property stability
PropNex
Friday, 22 January 2010

The private residential property market continued its recovery in 4Q09 with a 7.4% increase in its price index to 165.7, just 11.8 points shy of the previous peak in 2Q08 of 177.5.

“We are seeing signs of stability and the potential for sustained growth,” says PropNex CEO Mr Mohamed Ismail, recalling his earlier comments that the price index’s sudden and sharp recovery in 3Q09, with a 15.8% increase over 2Q09, was unlikely to continue at that rate.

“The bullish showing in 2009, especially for mass market projects, has cooled down, now that the demand for such properties, mainly by HDB upgraders, has largely been sated,” he says. “This is evident in the fact that the prices in the Outside Central region (OCR), where the mass market projects are located, only increased by 6.3%. In addition, there were fewer mass market launches in the last quarter of 2009, unlike the middle of the year when hundreds of units would be launched in each project per month.”

He contrasts this with the Core Central region (CCR) and Rest of Central region (RCR), whose prices showed greater increases of 7.3% and 9.5% in 4Q09 respectively.

“The OCR prices increased by 11.8% for 2009 as a whole, while the CCR's and RCR’s prices dropped by 1.8% and increased by 3.0% respectively, because 2009 saw many HDB upgraders entering the mass market,” Mr Ismail explains. “In 2010, we are more likely to see investors returning with confidence to pick up properties in the CCR and RCR at reasonable prices.

He cites The Shore Residences at Amber Road (median sale price of $1,144psf), Parvis at Holland Hill (median sale price of $1,495psf) and Espada at St. Thomas Road (median sale price of $2,337psf) as examples of such properties.

“The latest figures show us that there is still a demand for property,” observes Mr Ismail, “with buyers exhibiting confidence that prices will continue to hold. In fact, I expect the CCR and RCR to lead the private property growth in 2010.”

Mr Ismail forecasts an average growth of 3–4% per quarter in URA’s price index for 2010, with overall growths of 5–8% for the OCR, 8–10% for the RCR and 12–18% for the CCR.

He concludes by explaining that prices in 2010 will also continue to rise due to more developers launching smaller units at higher psf costs, especially from 2Q10 onwards.

Reporter
26-01-10, 09:47
http://bhtest.asia1.com.sg/mnt/static/image/images/topMasthead_small.gif
Signs of a mild property fever as private home sales gather pace
Developers have sold over 900 units this month as bullish sentiment returns
Kalpana Rashiwala
The Business Times
Tuesday, 26 January 2010

Developers have sold more than 900 private homes so far this month - based on BT's poll of developers and property agents - and with another week to go, the tally is easily expected to cross 1,000 units by month's end.

Besides Allgreen Properties' Holland Residences, which will be previewed this week, Wing Tai is said to be at an advanced stage of preparation for an imminent preview for L'Viv at Newton Road. The average price is touted at about $1,900 psf - $2,000 psf - significantly higher than the $1,700 psf average price at which Ho Bee is selling its Trilight condo nearby.

Wing Tai is eyeing a higher psf price by offering smallish units (thus keeping the absolute lump sum price per unit 'affordable' to potential buyers). The developer is said to be packaging its project with Deferred Payment Scheme as it had clinched approval for it before the scheme was scrapped in 2007.

L'Viv comprises a total of 147 units - 72 units have 1 bedroom and a study and these come in 2 sizes, both 600-sq ft plus; another 72 units have 2 bedrooms and a study (all about 1,000 sqft); and there are 3 penthouses (all 3-bedders).

Trilight does not have any 1-bedders. It has 2-, 3- and 4-bedders as well as penthouses. 2-bedders range from 1,100 to 1,200 sqft.

http://business-times.asia1.com.sg/mnt/static/image/ax/quoteTop.gif
'Frankly, it's very hard to deter people from buying, if you look at how strong the HDB resale market is. There's very strong bottom-up support.'

- Knight Frank chairman Tan Tiong Cheng,
. when asked if the authorities are likely to come up with
. fresh measures to cool the market if another round of
. buying frenzy builds up
http://business-times.asia1.com.sg/mnt/static/image/ax/quoteBot.gif

Fortune Development is also slated to begin previewing this week RV Edge in the River Valley/Shanghai Road vicinity. The 108-unit freehold project, being marketed by Huttons, comprises mostly smallish apartments ranging from 1-bedders to 2-bedroom with study units. The smallest unit is about 400 sqft. Prices are expected to start from $600,000-plus per apartment.

City Developments Ltd (CDL) said yesterday evening that it has sold about 85% or about 150 of the the total 177 units at its Cube 8 condo at Thomson Road, which it began previewing last week.

Singaporeans bought 75% of the units sold. The other 25% were picked up by permanent residents (PRs) and other foreigners - mainly from Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Korea, India, China and Europe.

The District 11 freehold project was initially priced at $1,250 psf on average but prices were upped 2-3% for subsequent releases.

CDL group general manager Chia Ngiang Hong said in a statement that the buyers were an 'equal mix of owner-occupiers and investors' and that this pointed to the development's appeal to both home owners and investors.

Some market watchers suggest, however, that the project has probably also drawn a fair number of specuvestors. Slightly over half of the total 177 units comprised one and two bedders and these were the first to go, mirroring the pattern for other projects that were launched in Districts 9, 10 and 11 last year.

http://www.straitstimes.com/STI/STIMEDIA/image/20091215/ST_IMAGES_JTNOVA.jpg
Parvis

In addition to the buying buzz created this month from the release of new projects, some developers have been pleasantly surprised with a steady stream of activity even for existing projects that have been on the market for at least a few months. For instance, Ho Bee Investment has sold about 60 units at its Parvis condo at Holland Hill and 10 units at Trilight since the start of the year.

CDL is also understood to have sold more than 50 units at its Livia condo in Pasir Ris this month and the 724-unit project is now left with about 10 units.

'Sentiment has picked in the mid and high-end markets because of the improvement in the economy; the imminent opening of the two integrated resorts (IRs) may also have given a psychological boost to foreign buying interest, which seems to be returning,' says Ho Bee executive director Ong Chong Hua.

Agreeing, a fellow developer said: 'We're seeing a bigger variety of buyers from the region this round - including markets like Myanmar and Laos.'

UOL Group has sold this month 25 units at Double Bay Residences in Simei and 18 units at Meadows @ Peirce along Upper Thomson Road. The group plans to launch two projects in the first half of this year - a 99-year-leasehold condo with about 600-plus units at Dakota Crescent and a project with some 170 units on the Rainbow Gardens site in the Toh Tuck area. The latter will be a joint development with LaSalle Asia Opportunity II fund.

Developers' home sales slipped below the 1,000-unit per month mark in Q4 last year as they wound down their launch activities towards year-end. Some potential buyers had also grown cautious following the government's measures in September to cool the property fever.

However, fear of missing the boat appears to be re-igniting with strong signs of another round of price hikes this year.

'For the economy, the worst is over and much of the physical infrastructure investment like the IRs is close to completion,' says Knight Frank chairman Tan Tiong Cheng.

Asked if the authorities are likely to come up with fresh measures to cool the market if another wave of buying frenzy builds up, Mr Tan said: 'Frankly, it's very hard to deter people from buying, if you look at how strong the HDB resale market is. There's very strong bottom-up support.'

Reporter
17-02-10, 22:04
Missed December 2009 all-time high of $1,695 psf by just $4 psf!

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of January 2010
Parvis ............. CCR ....... 212 ....................... 73 .......................... 1,691 ........... 1,515 ........... 1,233

Reporter
15-04-10, 18:37
Parvis has a nëw hïgh of $1,702 psf!

Private Residential Units Sold in the Month of March 2010
Parvis ............. CCR ........ 239 ...................... 16 .......................... 1,702 ........... 1,548 ........... 1,472

land118
15-04-10, 19:08
Look like still have 9 units unsold, although was told by agent 2 wk ago, only left with 4 units unsold..., once old Farrer Court site condos (99 yrs) are launched..., FH in this vicinity will move up some more....

land118
15-04-10, 19:15
CapitaLand to build 1,500 high-end homes on site off Farrer Road (http://lushhomemedia.com/2008/07/17/capitaland-to-build-1500-high-end-homes-on-site-off-farrer-road/)

Posted by luxuryasiahome (http://) on July 17, 2008
CapitaLand intends to build an estimated 1,500 mid to high-end homes in prime District 10 on a site that currently houses the Farrer Court estate.
The developer and its partners bought the site off Farrer Road in a collective sale last June for some S$1.34 billion.
Revealing plans for the project on Thursday, CapitaLand said the new development will have seven blocks of 36-storeys each, with mainly two, three and four bedroom units. The development will also include 12 garden villas.
The unnamed project is expected to be launched in the first half of 2009.
CapitaLand expects the breakeven cost to range between S$1,350 and S$1,450 per square foot.
Industry watchers said, depending on the market conditions at the time of the launch, the new units could fetch between S$1,500 and S$1,800 per square foot on average.
The entire project will cost S$3 billion in total.
CapitaLand and its partners have signed an agreement for a loan of S$2 billion to fund the development costs.
Farrer Court currently has 618 private apartment units.
The 99-year leasehold site spans 838,488 square feet and has a maximum gross plot ratio of 2.8.
It is within walking distance of the future Farrer MRT station. – CNA/vm
Source : Channel NewsAsia – 17 Jul 2008

Prime118
15-04-10, 19:20
ex Farrer Court site...condos..when launching? soon?

http://www.capitalandresidential.com/future/default.asp

land118
16-04-10, 00:13
Property agent has started to gather interested parties for launch ...for ex-Farrer Court ...condos set to be launched soon...

http://www.sg-house.com/classifieds/buy-and-sell-private-apartment-condominium/2644928-launching-soon-d10-former-farrer-court.html

land118
16-04-10, 00:32
http://www.finanznachrichten.de/pdf/20070628_190931_C31_1B8B4C924041E40948257308003B0FAA.2.pdf

http://www.capitaland.com/en/files/CLFarrerSpeech170708.pdf

land118
31-07-10, 22:37
Anyone been to the Parvis site recently? Wonder how's the progress. I check classified ads on District 9-10, seem like no sub-sale. Think those who buy waiting for TOP and MRT to open.

sleek
31-07-10, 22:40
Can check Keong Hong's website (http://www.keonghong.com/Projects/Parvis.aspx) for the updates, but only Apr 2010 so far. :doh:

land118
31-07-10, 22:54
Thanks Bro. Ya, April till now 3-4mths, wonder if any action cos Bank haven't ask for progressive payment yet.

Look like mayb if free, drive down there 2moro to take a peek.

land118
31-07-10, 22:54
Thanks Bro. Ya, April till now 3-4mths, wonder if any action cos Bank haven't ask for progressive payment yet.

sleek
31-07-10, 22:57
Yup, better to just go down and have a look. :D

land118
08-08-10, 13:17
Attached 2 pictures taken yesterday late morning, after the rain.

Of the 3 Blocks, look like the center block, Block 12 is fastest. Seem that contruction still at ground stage.

Action everywhere but progress appears to be slow, probably raining recently.

land118
08-08-10, 13:18
Correction, center block is Block 16.

sleek
16-08-10, 18:00
Site update from Keong Hong on 11 Aug 2010 (http://www.keonghong.com/Projects/Parvis.aspx).

http://www.keonghong.com/Projects/ProgressPhotos/Parvis/Parvis-20100811.jpg

land118
13-09-10, 00:11
Monitor this link: noise that ex Farrer Court launching soon...

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=110224#post110224

I suppose launch price of ex-Farrer (99LH) will be a guide to Parvis and Holland Residence (both FH)..subsale..in market..

land118
05-12-10, 20:22
Finally 99LH D'Leedon launched, response is reasonably good. Parvis and Holland Residences both FH at ave of $1500+ and $1600+ seemed like good value for money now.

sleek
13-12-10, 20:04
http://www.keonghong.com/Projects/ProgressPhotos/Parvis/Parvis-20101119.jpg (http://www.keonghong.com/Projects/Parvis.aspx)

land118
16-12-10, 00:39
Thx, slowly taking shape.., still long way to go...

land118
23-01-11, 11:19
New High for Parvis, $1799 psf for a 2 bedder

http://www.streetsine.com/static/home2/map.jsp#postalcode-278743-CND
12 Holland Hill #08-01
Freehold
$1799
$1782k
25 Nov 10

u2
23-06-11, 09:57
Not many subsale on this development since launch. Neighbouring developments including waterfall gardens and d'leedon are doing well. Insights?

land118
06-09-11, 23:21
Latest Aug '11 URA data: $1800psf, 2013psf, $3,623,400

Look like Holland Village MRT opening may have positives soon

PARVIS HOLLAND HILLCondominium1 3,623,400 2,013 Strata 1,800 Aug-11

sleek
30-09-11, 00:19
Progress Photo - 01 Sept 2011 (http://www.keonghong.com/Projects/ProgressPhotos/Parvis/Parvis-20110901-overallView.jpg)
http://www.keonghong.com/Projects/ProgressPhotos/Parvis/Parvis-20110901-overallView.jpg

Progress Photo - 01 Sept 2011-Blk 12 (http://www.keonghong.com/Projects/ProgressPhotos/Parvis/Parvis-20110901-Blk12.jpg)
http://www.keonghong.com/Projects/ProgressPhotos/Parvis/Parvis-20110901-Blk12.jpg

Progress Photo - 01 Sept 2011-Blk 16 (http://www.keonghong.com/Projects/ProgressPhotos/Parvis/Parvis-20110901-Blk16.jpg)
http://www.keonghong.com/Projects/ProgressPhotos/Parvis/Parvis-20110901-Blk16.jpg

Progress Photo - 01 Sept 2011-Blk 18 (http://www.keonghong.com/Projects/ProgressPhotos/Parvis/Parvis-20110901-Blk18.jpg)
http://www.keonghong.com/Projects/ProgressPhotos/Parvis/Parvis-20110901-Blk18.jpg

Progress Photo - 01 Sept 2011-MockUp (http://www.keonghong.com/Projects/ProgressPhotos/Parvis/Parvis-20110901-MockUp.jpg)
http://www.keonghong.com/Projects/ProgressPhotos/Parvis/Parvis-20110901-MockUp.jpg

land118
30-09-11, 00:52
Nice pics, thanks for update, SLEEK

proud owner
30-09-11, 08:06
Nice pics, thanks for update, SLEEK

i think the location is much better than the 2 along holland rd .. opposite the Great Eastern apt ...

those 2 are too close to the road

hopeful
30-09-11, 09:58
in the mockup photo above, is the aircon duct for show only, or is the aircon really that powerful, able to blow a lot of air.

land118
30-09-11, 19:12
in the mockup photo above, is the aircon duct for show only, or is the aircon really that powerful, able to blow a lot of air.
Project is central aircon duct as per showflat, not fancoil as in other projects

land118
03-10-12, 07:05
TOP Liao...., nice..agent friend commented furnishing and feel more premium than The Lush.

phantom_opera
04-10-12, 16:07
nowadays even expensive condo looks boring

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/d/5/d/2/d5d2a926552900_1_V550.jpg

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/0/6/4/b/064bdd26552934_1_V550.jpg

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/e/d/2/1/ed218826552948_1_V550.jpg

clubhouse?

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/8/3/0/3/83032026552974_1_V550.jpg

phantom_opera
04-10-12, 16:10
video here

http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/11596776/for-sale-parvis

http://cdn-sg2.pgimgs.com/images/thumb/f/4/c/2/f4c2cf26551329_1_V550.jpg

although it looks boring outside but spacious ... good privacy ... unlike mass market

actually the opening of MRT does not help at all as it brings unwanted crowd, Holland is losing its charm

dtrax
04-10-12, 20:08
Bought at:
PARVIS 12 Holland Hill #02-04 1 111 Strata 1,684,410 15175 1410 02-DEC-2009 Condominium Freehold Uncompleted New Sale Private 10 27 278743 Central Region Bukit Timah

For this flrplan:
http://www.singaporeexpats.com/singapore-property-pictures/floorplan/parvis/floorplan-TypeAg1-Ag2.jpg

Trying to sell for:
2.4mil @ http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/11600274/for-sale-parvis

To get a gross profit of:

Perlin
18-10-12, 01:25
Dear Owner,

I'm Perlin from Floor Xpert Pte Ltd, on behalf of Floor Xpert.

I am glad to share our services to you here.

Floor Xpert is specialise in doing outdoor decking , laminate flooring & baywindows. We have whole range of products for your selection.

Do refer to the attach pictures for more information. Or visit us at www.floorxpert.com (http://www.floorxpert.com/)

We have done project for Mi Casa, Caspian, Liva, Woodleigh , Optima, Trizon, Viva & etcs

Feel Free to Contact me at 9182 7628 for more information.

We look forward to your support. Thank you!

Regards
Perlin :)
Email : [email protected]
FB : http://www.facebook.com/FloorXpert

land118
26-10-12, 22:47
New high!

PARVIS* HOLLAND HILL Condominium 1 2,000,000 990 Strata 2,020 Oct-12

phantom_opera
09-11-12, 13:43
record psf and big quantum too

PARVIS HOLLAND HILL Condominium 1 4,100,000 1,991 Strata 2,059psf Oct-12

Daniel33
22-11-12, 14:42
just like to share that i have purchased LED lightings from www.ledazzled.com.
Its much cheaper than the shops in balestier etc etc... so if you like to their contacts, pls let me know.