PDA

View Full Version : I just got Marina Bay, Who has Sentosa Cove?

pweesng
30-10-09, 08:33
Before you get too excited, i am just wondering, since we are in a property forum, and in conjunction with the monopoly game launch by Macdonalds, perhaps we should start a thread to post what we have, and what we are short of, maybe we can even get together to win something...

What do you all think? or am i the only one eating Macdonalds here?

This morning, i got Marina Bay, River Vallay and Geyland Road.

Anyone with any corresponding properties can PM me!

mcmlxxvi
30-10-09, 08:43
This is fun!

6 McNuggets
Bayshore Road
Ardmore Park
Bishan

mcmlxxvi
30-10-09, 08:50
Not sure if any copyright issues (doubt so, since can easily obtain the gameboard at any McD outlet), for convenience of reference, I upload the game board from www.mcdwin.com here.

shespawn
30-10-09, 09:11
the missing properties to win a good prize are:
TPY
Thomson
Tanjung Rhu
Shenton
Scotts
Orchard
Sentosa cove
Joo chiat

I guess no one will want to exchange if they have any of this, since they are consider rare. Im getting tired of macdonalds food already...

pweesng
30-10-09, 09:48
not really mah..

the big prizes sure hard to change, unless the premium is big, but for some small prizes, a lot of people may be willing to let go, for a small exchange fee...

i don't mind exchanging my free apple pie for say $1? hahhaha just kidding, whoever wants the apple pie, can PM me and collect from me...

anyone here needs marina bay?

housewife
30-10-09, 10:31
great idea. i got
AMBER ROAD
FARRER ROAD
GEYLAND ROAD

but the number of each big price is known, so the number is controlled by a rare property in the group. we just help whoever got the rare ticket realize its value lah. i believe mine are not common after shespawn (http://forums.condosingapore.com/member.php?u=14184)'s hard work.

shespawn
30-10-09, 10:55
great idea. i got
AMBER ROAD
FARRER ROAD
GEYLAND ROAD

but the number of each big price is known, so the number is controlled by a rare property in the group. we just help whoever got the rare ticket realize its value lah. i believe mine are not common after shespawn (http://forums.condosingapore.com/member.php?u=14184)'s hard work.

no hard work, just pool together a group of 6 (one time) to eat extra value meal, you get all the properties except for the ones I listed above. Im eating mac, because my hubby want the freemeals.. cheap thrill for him.

mcmlxxvi
30-10-09, 13:27
Before you get too excited, i am just wondering, since we are in a property forum, and in conjunction with the monopoly game launch by Macdonalds, perhaps we should start a thread to post what we have, and what we are short of, maybe we can even get together to win something...

i just got Geyland too. They actually spelt it thus! Shocking.

hepenus68
30-10-09, 14:29
i have Sentosa Clove. Shud we combine and spilt the prize?

housewife
30-10-09, 19:10
woh u lucky guy! that's the biggest prize leh.

dtrax
30-10-09, 19:39
I oso got marina bay..juz need sentosa cove n marina bay for the winning prize?

housewife
31-10-09, 13:28
I oso got marina bay..juz need sentosa cove n marina bay for the winning prize?
y. marina bay is common, sentosa cove is the rare one

proud owner
01-11-09, 04:42

by the way

this mcdonald's monopoly is being played here in USA as well ..
can i take part in the spore version ?

mcmlxxvi
03-11-09, 13:46

Don't be stupid la. Go and eat a few more Mcd meals and you will easily find Marina Bay. If you want I can even GIVE it to you for free. If you are appreciative you can give me 5k. Hahaha.