PDA

View Full Version : D15, Apartment potential rental income?

pod
25-11-09, 13:29
Hi,

Would like to seek advice with those who have experience with how much rental income for Private apartments opposite Parkway Parade (D15)?

Looking at investing in 2 room apartments with lifts but no facilities. How much is the current market asking rental now? Appreciate if anyone could advice me.

PM me if its inconvenient to reveal your personal ppty?

thnks alot!

regards

pod

Douk
25-11-09, 14:33
my opinion. Depending on condition of the apartment, should fetch $2000-$2300.

Hi,

Would like to seek advice with those who have experience with how much rental income for Private apartments opposite Parkway Parade (D15)?

Looking at investing in 2 room apartments with lifts but no facilities. How much is the current market asking rental now? Appreciate if anyone could advice me.

PM me if its inconvenient to reveal your personal ppty?

thnks alot!

regards

pod

pod
25-11-09, 14:36
my opinion. Depending on condition of the apartment, should fetch $2000-$2300.

thnks for advice bro. :)

Blue
04-12-09, 12:41
In current market, $2K is for renting 5rm HDB flat :)

So I suppose private residential units shld fetch more. End of the day, rate is subjected to willing lessor and lessee. :2cents:

Blue
24-12-09, 00:26
Shld be ranging frm $2 - $3 psf for rent depending on other factors.

Prime districts are going at $5 - $7 psf.

Douk
04-01-10, 09:26

for 2 bedder apartment without facilities, unlikely to cross 2.5k.

echotrain
04-01-10, 11:42
Which part of D15? Siglap V?

pod
05-01-10, 00:42
Which part of D15? Siglap V?

As stated parkway.

hmm... since u mentioned, Siglap good rental returns? hehe :D

proud owner
05-01-10, 01:11

prime dist 5-7 psf ?

not all ... if u consider dist 11 as prime .. alot along Bkt timah and dunearn are not more than 3.5 psf

again ...we see high asking rental in advertisement .. but whats actually rented out .. no one reveal .. not the owner in this forum .. not the agents in this forum ..

Rivergate unit selling at 1650 psf .. with tenancy of ONLY $5.3k a mth ... thats way below 3 psf rent

zimmer
05-01-10, 08:43
Siglap V $2000psf, can't expect good rental returns leh... With regards to rental returns, the curve won't be linear, you can't rent a bigger psf twice as much as it's contemporary in the same development. I've seen places in TK, Kembangan going about 3 psf.

Tony Blair
05-01-10, 08:52
Axis@Siglap opposite only at 900 psf.Immediate rental or stay.

Blue
09-01-10, 08:26
With current low interest rates, rental rates took a dip as well given that owners / landlords need not service so much interest on housing loans, that being said, savings are passed on the lessees.

Also, supply vs demand factors come into play.

So my personal opinion...I don't expect rental market (except for developments with close proximity to IR) will shoot up in the near term due to tons of new units TOP in 2010/2011 plus influx of foreign talents still dampened (refering to those with expats terms)....and when interest rates increase....a correction in the property sector is coming on the way...could happen as early as next year..

But then, we still have a year of bull run in 2010, best to go in quick and come out quick too to make a fast buck.