PDA

View Full Version : Expert Advice

sinta
10-02-10, 05:39
Hi,

I am a newbie and had been reading this forum for the past 12 weeks. I am a foreigner with a budget of less than S$1M to buy a condominium or apartment with an area of 1,200sqft near to MRT. Looking around, I found that D19 is the best fit with my Budget.

Can any one advice some of the properties, the pro and cons.

-The Springbloom.
-Kovan Melody.
-Simon Plaza.
-Stada.
-Botanique.
-Kovan Centre.
-Highland Condominium
-Highland Centre.
-Rio Vista
-D Pavillion
-Kovan Residence.
-Chuan Park.

Thank you in advance.

gohsoonk
10-02-10, 08:20
Hi,

I am a newbie and had been reading this forum for the past 12 weeks. I am a foreigner with a budget of less than S$1M to buy a condominium or apartment with an area of 1,200sqft near to MRT. Looking around, I found that D19 is the best fit with my Budget.

-The Springbloom.
-Kovan Melody.
-Simon Plaza.
-Stada.
-Botanique.
-Kovan Centre.
-Highland Condominium
-Highland Centre.
-Rio Vista
-D Pavillion
-Kovan Residence.
-Chuan Park.

Thank you in advance.

Perhaps you could list what factors are important to you (ranked in priorities). That would help.

new2mondrian
10-02-10, 08:31
Hi,

-The Springbloom.
-Kovan Melody.
-Simon Plaza.
-Stada.
-Botanique.
-Kovan Centre.
-Highland Condominium
-Highland Centre.
-Rio Vista
-D Pavillion
-Kovan Residence.
-Chuan Park.

Thank you in advance.

Strange... why District 19??? And which MRT line are you looking at? Circle Line or North East Line?

Personally I would prefer D14, near Paya Lebar/Kallang area for future growth potential to D19. But with your budget, unless u are looking at a leasehold 99years, might be tough to find anything near D14.

Chuan Park is not bad. Quite near international schools. But if I am to choose, Avon Park (freehold and next to American School/Woodleigh Station) at District 13 is better and within your budget. Hope this helps.

DuffyDuck
11-02-10, 13:29
Hi Sinta,

We had just bought Highland Centre not long ago for investment. Althought the Apartment is about 15 years but the location wise it quiet convience and good.

With the budget that you have, you might be able to search for similar property in that area.

Good Luck .....

iridrium
18-02-10, 10:24
Hi,

-The Springbloom.
-Kovan Melody.
-Simon Plaza.
-Stada.
-Botanique.
-Kovan Centre.
-Highland Condominium
-Highland Centre.
-Rio Vista
-D Pavillion
-Kovan Residence.
-Chuan Park.

Thank you in advance.

The condos you quoted are located in a different area, different type of condo, different tenure, different stage (some completed eons ago, some still under construction).

You need to cut down your list and list your criteria before anyone is able to advise.