PDA

View Full Version : Clementiwoods (D5, 99 years leasehold, Frasers Centrepoint)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

camelot
20-03-07, 22:51
The development was sold out in about 2 weeks! Any idea what kinda asking prices in the resale market?

orange
20-03-07, 23:36
Subsales asking for above $600 - $650 psf at least.

orange
20-03-07, 23:43
http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/6627/clemwoodslogolw1.jpg

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6637/clemwoods1yz0.jpg

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8486/clemwoods2ya4.jpg

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1204/clemwoods3db7.jpg

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/93/clemwoods6gb9.jpg

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3605/clemwoods7mx0.jpg

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/3959/clemwoods8ub5.jpg

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/3413/clemwoods9my2.jpg

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/6171/clemwoods10pp4.jpg

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7898/clemwoods11ot9.jpg

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/3808/clemwoods12tt4.jpg

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/9904/clemwoods5sv4.jpg

http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/9013/map323edbb2ji0.jpg

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/5228/clemwoods13fz4.jpg

Unregistered
09-04-07, 01:12
Subsales asking for above $600 - $650 psf at least.

I have a buyer looking to sell a 3-bedrm unit (1389sqft) facing the park (best facing in the whole development). Asking price is $650psf. If interested, let me know.

Unregistered
19-04-07, 20:46
Most Popular Projects for 2007 YTD
There are a total of 904 Projects in Singapore that have had at least one sale year-to-date.

Rank Project Name Total Units Sold Avg Price PSF
1 MARINA BAY RESIDENCES 158 $ 2,638,861 $ 1,926
2 SKY@ELEVEN 147 $ 2,535,262 $ 992
3 CLEMENTIWOODS CONDO 109 $ 785,912 $ 566

Unregistered
19-04-07, 21:27
A friend bought a unit at Clementiwoods on the second weekend after it launched. 3 weeks later, a week after the project sold out, my friend got an offered from a buyer who was willing to pay $60K more than the purchase price.

For those who went to the showflat, any thoughts about this projects?...thanks!

camelot
19-04-07, 23:32
A friend bought a unit at Clementiwoods on the second weekend after it launched. 3 weeks later, a week after the project sold out, my friend got an offered from a buyer who was willing to pay $60K more than the purchase price.

For those who went to the showflat, any thoughts about this projects?...thanks!

Nice layout. Certainly the best project (my opinion) in the vicinity. If you wanna buy, get those facing the park....

Unregistered
20-04-07, 01:50
Nice layout. Certainly the best project (my opinion) in the vicinity. If you wanna buy, get those facing the park....

What about the 99 yr factor?

Unregistered
20-04-07, 04:27
This is a condo worth buying....anybody has a unit facing clementi woods park and looking to sell.....I'm interested! Reasonable price.....no hard core optimists please. Ideally 2+S ....if not 2 rooms.

looking forward to good replies!!

Unregistered
20-04-07, 17:44
This is a condo worth buying....anybody has a unit facing clementi woods park and looking to sell.....I'm interested! Reasonable price.....no hard core optimists please. Ideally 2+S ....if not 2 rooms.

As I know, there are no 2+S units facing Clementiwoods Park. All the units facing park are either 3 or 4 bedrooms.

Registered
20-04-07, 18:20
Most Popular Projects for 2007 YTD
There are a total of 904 Projects in Singapore that have had at least one sale year-to-date.

Rank Project Name Total Units Sold Avg Price PSF
1 MARINA BAY RESIDENCES 158 $ 2,638,861 $ 1,926
2 SKY@ELEVEN 147 $ 2,535,262 $ 992
3 CLEMENTIWOODS CONDO 109 $ 785,912 $ 566

How to you rate a project as popular? Number of units sold?
If a project only have 10 units, does it mean it is unpopular?

Unregistered
20-04-07, 19:46
How to you rate a project as popular? Number of units sold?
If a project only have 10 units, does it mean it is unpopular?

The info is quoted from www.condo.com.sg. Don't know how they rate it. Sorry..

Unregistered
20-04-07, 20:03
http://www.fraserscentrepointhomes.com/clementiwoods/index.htm

camelot
20-04-07, 20:53
What about the 99 yr factor?

if it's freehold, the price wud hv been much higher.
wud u rather buy a property based on location and layout... or on tenure of land?

camelot
20-04-07, 20:55

nah... all 2+S units do not face the park.
the smallest one facing the park is a 3-bedder.

Unregistered
20-04-07, 21:38
nah... all 2+S units do not face the park.
the smallest one facing the park is a 3-bedder.

Hi Camelot,

Are you one of the owners at Clementiwoods?

camelot
20-04-07, 23:26
Hi Camelot,

Are you one of the owners at Clementiwoods?

Nope. You?

Unregistered
21-04-07, 13:03
Nope. You?

Yeap! Got a unit in Clementiwoods. For the purpose of living in, not investment. Few friends bought Varsity Park last Oct.@ $450~470 psf, not long before the condo sold out. And the sub-sale price is about 15% higher now. However, they all bought for living in, so no sale, no gain.

Totally agree what you said about the property market at west coast area in the thread of Carabelle. ~~ Cheers!

Unregistered
21-04-07, 13:29
if it's freehold, the price wud hv been much higher.
wud u rather buy a property based on location and layout... or on tenure of land?

As an expat here in SG, really have no idea how the tenure of land will effect the price of a condo in the future.

Will appreciate any thoughts on this.

camelot
21-04-07, 17:38
Yeap! Got a unit in Clementiwoods. For the purpose of living in, not investment. Few friends bought Varsity Park last Oct.@ $450~470 psf, not long before the condo sold out. And the sub-sale price is about 15% higher now. However, they all bought for living in, so no sale, no gain.

Totally agree what you said about the property market at west coast area in the thread of Carabelle. ~~ Cheers!

Between VP and Clementiwoods, I will choose the latter anytime. The former is too big a project.... over 500 units? Clemetiwoods also has a better layout. Congrats! :)

camelot
21-04-07, 17:45
As an expat here in SG, really have no idea how the tenure of land will effect the price of a condo in the future.

Will appreciate any thoughts on this.

well if it's leasehold, you don't actually own the land... it's leased from the owner to build. however, if it's freehold then you own the unit plus the land. having said that.... who wud live longer than 99yrs? :) sporeans tend to prefer freehold over leasehold. also the banks used to stop financing leasehold projects which are over 30 yrs old.... think that has been removed now.

when the sail at marina bay was first launched at over $900psf... people were saying crazy to pay so much for leasehold land... now it's transacting at over $2000psf.... and the reflections at keppel bay... $1900psf. i think most people are now willing to accept leasehold prop provided they offer something the freehold can't... so the key is... look for unique leasehold proejcts! if it's no different from a freehold proj nearby then most wud definitely go for the freehold one.

Unregistered
21-04-07, 19:40
Between VP and Clementiwoods, I will choose the latter anytime. The former is too big a project.... over 500 units? Clemetiwoods also has a better layout. Congrats! :)

Thanks!

Went to VP showflat with friends few times and didn't make the purchase. Feel the same about the size of VP ~~ a too big project (for me).

VP is a nice condo, but not for me loh!

Unregistered
24-04-07, 03:10
Just bought a resale unit today .... 2 bedroom 1076 sqft... 690k ...
really happy with buy.... not concerned about prices at the moment... I feel Clementi woods has lots of headroom for upswing.

Went to Hillview Regency 2 days ago....Far East raised the price of this Bukit Batok Leasehold condo by $100 psf....11th floor selling at $720psf , 22nd floor selling at $920psf ....Crazy....how does bukit batok compare with Clementi woods!!!!???? and the Far East finishing as usual...sucks big time!!

No second thoughts....just took the plunge....wish me luck!!

Unregistered
24-04-07, 08:14
Just bought a resale unit today .... 2 bedroom 1076 sqft... 690k ...
really happy with buy.... not concerned about prices at the moment... I feel Clementi woods has lots of headroom for upswing.

Went to Hillview Regency 2 days ago....Far East raised the price of this Bukit Batok Leasehold condo by $100 psf....11th floor selling at $720psf , 22nd floor selling at $920psf ....Crazy....how does bukit batok compare with Clementi woods!!!!???? and the Far East finishing as usual...sucks big time!!

No second thoughts....just took the plunge....wish me luck!!

Against Hillview Regency, your buy at Clementiwoods certanly looks like a bargain! Are you planning to live there?

Congrats!

Unregistered
24-04-07, 12:34
Against Hillview Regency, your buy at Clementiwoods certanly looks like a bargain! Are you planning to live there?

Congrats!

31 dec 2010 is a long time to wait for TOP..... if a good offer comes along.... I guess I could be persuaded to take a profit.

Unregistered
27-04-07, 17:51
well if it's leasehold, you don't actually own the land... it's leased from the owner to build. however, if it's freehold then you own the unit plus the land. having said that.... who wud live longer than 99yrs? :) sporeans tend to prefer freehold over leasehold. also the banks used to stop financing leasehold projects which are over 30 yrs old.... think that has been removed now.

when the sail at marina bay was first launched at over $900psf... people were saying crazy to pay so much for leasehold land... now it's transacting at over $2000psf.... and the reflections at keppel bay... $1900psf. i think most people are now willing to accept leasehold prop provided they offer something the freehold can't... so the key is... look for unique leasehold proejcts! if it's no different from a freehold proj nearby then most wud definitely go for the freehold one.

Many thanks for you thoughts on this matter.
Location + unique project = good buy

Tropical Fish
04-05-07, 17:50
Heard that the rent for Blue Horizon is about $3500/month now. And also there is a line-up for buying sub-sale units at VP too. Not much info about the sub-sale at CW at this moment.

Congrats to those who bought VP or CW! Very good buy either for investment or live-ln, especially now the price at the other side of west coast are going up almost every week.

Unregistered
04-05-07, 22:51
Heard that the rent for Blue Horizon is about $3500/month now. And also there is a line-up for buying sub-sale units at VP too. Not much info about the sub-sale at CW at this moment.

Congrats to those who bought VP or CW! Very good buy either for investment or live-ln, especially now the price at the other side of west coast are going up almost every week.

Subsale for CW is not that high, just talked to agent a few days ago, he got a few units from 620-650 psf. He told me that these units were bought by syndicate trying to make a quick profit for 50K or so per unit. Even at that price, it doesn't seem to move like "hot cakes" since CW sold out almost two months ago and yet they still holding a number of units.

CW is much better location and layout than VP. If subsale for VP doesn't move like hotcake, it is a bit strange to hear there is a lin-up for buying subsale for VP?

Unregistered
04-05-07, 22:59
Subsale for CW is not that high, just talked to agent a few days ago, he got a few units from 620-650 psf. He told me that these units were bought by syndicate trying to make a quick profit for 50K or so per unit. Even at that price, it doesn't seem to move like "hot cakes" since CW sold out almost two months ago and yet they still holding a number of units.

CW is much better location and layout than VP. If subsale for VP doesn't move like hotcake, it is a bit strange to hear there is a lin-up for buying subsale for VP?

I talked to an agent about subsale for CW too. The 50K profit is for large units, for smaller units, they can let go with just 30K units. For VP, it is possible that the seller is asking more than CW because VP launched much earlier than CW and syndicate only active in mass market only recently

camelot
05-05-07, 00:05
I talked to an agent about subsale for CW too. The 50K profit is for large units, for smaller units, they can let go with just 30K units. For VP, it is possible that the seller is asking more than CW because VP launched much earlier than CW and syndicate only active in mass market only recently

Subsale prices will normally rise as construction progresses. So it may be worthwhile buying these units now before they start climbing higher. New launches at West Coast Park (WCP) are already asking "new" high prices.... e.g. some units at Botania going for over $830psf!!!!

CW is in a most desirable location compared to WCP.

revieli
05-05-07, 10:22

Why do you feel CW is in a better location? VP has a side exit to Clementi Rd. CW and Stellar dont have. VP also has units facing clementi woods.

camelot
05-05-07, 10:40
Why do you feel CW is in a better location? VP has a side exit to Clementi Rd. CW and Stellar dont have. VP also has units facing clementi woods.

Personally, both are just next to each other so I won't say one is better located than the other. However, CW has units facing the park which VP can't offer. Privacy comes with a premium.

revieli
05-05-07, 11:07
Personally, both are just next to each other so I won't say one is better located than the other. However, CW has units facing the park which VP can't offer. Privacy comes with a premium.

What I meant was VP has units facing the park too (CW park). However agree with you that location wise it doesnt make much difference, except for the side gate which means slightly more convenience. Cheers.

Saw in another thread that you bought One-North. Can I ask for stay or for investment?

camelot
05-05-07, 11:55
What I meant was VP has units facing the park too (CW park). However agree with you that location wise it doesnt make much difference, except for the side gate which means slightly more convenience. Cheers.

Saw in another thread that you bought One-North. Can I ask for stay or for investment?

You probably mistaken me for another person. I didn't buy anything at One North. Find it a bit too pricey. However, I do own a unit at The Raintree. Cheers.

Unregistered
05-05-07, 13:11
Subsale prices will normally rise as construction progresses. So it may be worthwhile buying these units now before they start climbing higher. New launches at West Coast Park (WCP) are already asking "new" high prices.... e.g. some units at Botania going for over $830psf!!!!

CW is in a most desirable location compared to WCP.

Hi Camelot:
You seem sure CW is a good buy even at subsale level and good chance to go higher before TOP, wondering are you considering buying a unit at CW yourself?

Assuming you only have money for investing in one more property, which one will you buy now at the current level?

Tropical Fish
05-05-07, 15:21
If subsale for VP doesn't move like hotcake, it is a bit strange to hear there is a lin-up for buying subsale for VP?

The reason for the line-up is because not many sub-sale units available on the market right now. More buyers than sellers.

VP wasn't sold out till the weekend when CW had the soft launch. People who went to CW soft launch started to notice the VP, which is just right next to CW. VP sold the last few units in one day (Sat.) and put up the sold-out sign next day (Sunday).

Unregistered
05-05-07, 15:31
VP also has units facing clementi woods.

According to the siteplan of VP, only the units at #52,49,48 and 45 facing clementi woods. However, these units are also VERY close to Clementi Rd.
Nosie from traffic can be a problem.

camelot
05-05-07, 16:47

I don't think VP has units facing the park as the adjacent plot is ClementiW condo. Only CW has units facing the park. Correct me if am wrong...

camelot
05-05-07, 16:50
Hi Camelot:
You seem sure CW is a good buy even at subsale level and good chance to go higher before TOP, wondering are you considering buying a unit at CW yourself?

Assuming you only have money for investing in one more property, which one will you buy now at the current level?

If you're looking at this area then I will go for CW. Having said that, I will only be interested in the units facing the park. If it faces inside and looking into another block opposite then must as well buy VP which is cheaper.

If a unit facing the park (Block 88) comes along, I will seriously consider it.

Unregistered
06-05-07, 14:32
Quote from Opinion and Analysis - 20/04/07
Regional experts
Dr Chua Yang Liang and Christopher Fossick of JLL discuss the thriving residential property market in Singapore.
By John Higginson

"Which other areas with good growth potential should savvy buyers also consider?
CYL: Developments in the East Coast and West Coast with good growth potential are being well received by buyers. Boutique developments such as Axis @ Siglap, The Mint Residences, Robertson Edge and Tessa Lodge received good take-up, even in the absence of any showflats. ClementiWoods also had a positive response due to its location. With a number of collective sales in East Coast transacted in 2005 and 2006, we can expect more new launches in 2007. "

"Do you see the ‘mass’ residential market ever keeping pace with the high-end, and what factors dictate growth in this sector?
CYL: The mass market continues to lag behind the high end. Currently there are no major urban policy shifts nor draconian fiscal measures that would help spur the upgrader market. However, there´s the filtering-down effect from the high prices in the luxury sector, which has helped pull up some of the prices, particularly the mid-tier projects and we expect this filtering-down effect to continue. We´ve seen some improvements in the average pricing of mass-market projects such as Yew Tee Residences, The Centris and ClementiWoods. Projects with good accessibility such as near major transportation nodes such as MRT and bus interchange, and near to amenities such as schools continue to be well sought after. Overall, we predict that the mass market will rise between 6-8% in 2007."

For the complete article, please go to:
http://www.property-report.com/printer_version.php?file=apr_op_archives&id=71

Joyland
07-05-07, 11:12
Anyone can advised on the Stellar? very interested in this, how is the response and psf? Thanks.

Unregistered
07-05-07, 14:25
Anyone can advised on the Stellar? very interested in this, how is the response and psf? Thanks.
Current developer selling,pool face,$735 to $800psf.

Unregistered
07-05-07, 14:40
Current developer selling,pool face,$735 to $800psf.

Start a Stellar thread? :)

U2_Fan
05-06-07, 00:05
I have bought a 560 sqft unit at Clementiwoods and intend to keep it to rent it out later.
Any idea what kind of rate a unit of this size in this area commands at this point in time ?

Unregistered
12-06-07, 22:25
I have bought a 560 sqft unit at Clementiwoods and intend to keep it to rent it out later.
Any idea what kind of rate a unit of this size in this area commands at this point in time ?

Based on current prices, I reckon you can easily get $1500-$2K.
If market continues to rise by the time it TOP... easily above $2K.

FYI, a 2-bed in this area already asking over $3K pm.

Tropical Fish
13-06-07, 16:59
Ginza Plaza has a new name now called "West Coast Plaza".

revieli
02-07-07, 12:19
It has been 2 months since it's sold out but they havent even torn down the showroom and start construction. What's going on??

Unregistered
02-07-07, 12:56
Maybe haven't found the construction company, or not enough workers or materials yet? So this condo TOP may stretch to its estimated deadline if it doesn't start work anytime soon. Think that would be 2011. By then, not sure if Singapore would have recovered from the "big shock" and the "something's coming" of 2008/2009 or so? If history is correct, CW's resale price will be like the 99-yr leasehold of West Bay just about 1 year ago - about 450k for a 3-bedroom. My 2-cents to investor-sellers? - Sell now. My 2-cents to buyers? Don't buy unless less than 500psf or you may regret. Stayers? - Just stay. Quite nice. Nobody will be offering you a price you can't refuse. Not for this one - my 2-cents.

Unregistered
02-07-07, 22:26
Oh please! This is a 5 storey development. The construction will be faster than those high blocks. No need strong foundation for such low blocks. Official TOP is Dec 2010. Even if they start end of this year, they will still make it before Dec 2010. Don't worry....

Oh btw, I have been in the construction industry a very long time :)

Unregistered
03-07-07, 00:14
In URA's press release today:

"...The increase in private housing prices in recent quarters is in line with greater economic growth and rising confidence. Private housing prices are now increasing at a faster pace because of good economic prospects going forward and the increasing attractiveness of Singapore as a global city."

Tropical Fish
03-07-07, 13:56
My 2-cents to buyers? Don't buy unless less than 500psf or you may regret. Stayers? - Just stay. Quite nice. Nobody will be offering you a price you can't refuse. Not for this one - my 2-cents.

Got an unit in CW @ $570 psf in January. Two weeks ago, an agent called and said a buyer is willing to pay $700 for our unit.

Very glad to see the value our condo has increased in such a short time ~ cheers to all the owners of CW.

Unregistered
03-07-07, 21:35
Guess if you bot for investment then maybe you can consider selling it for a profit. However, like me, if you're buying to stay... sell high now, will need to buy high too. So am holding on to my unit :)

Tropical Fish
04-07-07, 02:20
Guess if you bot for investment then maybe you can consider selling it for a profit. However, like me, if you're buying to stay... sell high now, will need to buy high too. So am holding on to my unit :)

We're also buying to stay. Agree with your point of view and not considering to sell in spite of the good price. ;)

Unregistered
12-07-07, 12:15
Someone wrote this in another forum:

"yes, do you want to be neighbors of six or seven foreign students squeezed into a 1,000 sf condo? that is a future waiting for you, if you buy a unit a varsity park.

You would smell odors from your next door unit. the kitchen would be a mess, and the toilet would be so thick with stuff, a corn will grow. yuck. Not me."

This is bad news for CWC too.

L.
24-03-08, 11:12
hello.. im keen in cw.. when isit top.. i went past it today looks really empty.. construction barely started

Unregistered
24-03-08, 13:19
looks like around 1 more year to go.. I was at a unit of Varsity Park which faces the CW site 2 weekends ago, and construction of the "above ground" stuff still looks very preliminary... apparently they were affected by the sand ban some time back...

Unregistered
24-03-08, 20:55
Expected date of top is December 2010

Unregistered
24-03-08, 22:07
Someone wrote this in another forum:

"yes, do you want to be neighbors of six or seven foreign students squeezed into a 1,000 sf condo? that is a future waiting for you, if you buy a unit a varsity park.

You would smell odors from your next door unit. the kitchen would be a mess, and the toilet would be so thick with stuff, a corn will grow. yuck. Not me."

This is bad news for CWC too.

Whether VP and CW becomes dormitory for students is really depend on the rental market. Many condos in the upper bukit timah areas were suffering the same fate betwen 1999 to 2005 during to very soft market. Since then, all the students had moved out, persumable to HDB because of hight rent. Yes, if the market turns soft in the next few years, VP and CW will be in demand for students since it is so close to NUS.

Unregistered
25-03-08, 10:25
Whether VP and CW becomes dormitory for students is really depend on the rental market. Many condos in the upper bukit timah areas were suffering the same fate betwen 1999 to 2005 during to very soft market. Since then, all the students had moved out, persumable to HDB because of hight rent. Yes, if the market turns soft in the next few years, VP and CW will be in demand for students since it is so close to NUS.

Within 1Km radius of CW, there will be 3000 new condos being release in the next three to four years. It doesn't take a roket scientist what it means to rental rate in that area in a few years time.

Unregistered
25-03-08, 10:29
Within 1Km radius of CW, there will be 3000 new condos being release in the next three to four years. It doesn't take a roket scientist what it means to rental rate in that area in a few years time.
Within 1Km radius of MBR, there will be 3000 new condos being release in the next three to four years. It doesn't take a roket scientist what the rental rate in that area will continue to go up in a few years time.

Unregistered
25-03-08, 10:38
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that out of these 3000 condos, many will be owners' occupied. Therefore, the rental in this area will continue to rise.

Unregistered
25-03-08, 11:15
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that out of these 3000 condos, many will be owners' occupied. Therefore, the rental in this area will continue to rise.

Th total supply of condos in that area including those of 15yrs old or less will be something like 10000 by 2012. Even 25% for rental will put severe pressure to the rental market in that area. Besides, many housing facility will be built for the upcoming Youth olympics and many of these housing facilities will be for students dormitory for NUS students. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out these are negatives because for property value in the area since rental yield is the most reliable forward predictor for property value.

Unregistered
25-03-08, 12:28
Th total supply of condos in that area including those of 15yrs old or less will be something like 10000 by 2012. Even 25% for rental will put severe pressure to the rental market in that area. Besides, many housing facility will be built for the upcoming Youth olympics and many of these housing facilities will be for students dormitory for NUS students. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out these are negatives because for property value in the area since rental yield is the most reliable forward predictor for property value.
Please get your facts right.
There will be no housing facilities to be built for the Youth Olympics.
The Youth Olympics village will be in the NUS hostels.

Your brain doesn't seems to be thinking. Which NUS Hall are you from?

Unregistered
31-03-08, 21:32
Please get your facts right.
There will be no housing facilities to be built for the Youth Olympics.
The Youth Olympics village will be in the NUS hostels.

Your brain doesn't seems to be thinking. Which NUS Hall are you from?

I thought CW will be used as temporary housing for the youth olympics.

Unregistered
31-03-08, 22:41
I thought CW will be used as temporary housing for the youth olympics.

Check this out

http://www.nus.edu.sg/utown/

Unregistered
01-04-08, 17:04
Rental rate continue to go up?
Is that the conclusion?

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/images/CNAlogo.gif
HDB and private property prices up in Q1 flash estimates
Channel NewsAsia
Tuesday, 1 April 2008, 1345 hrs

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/imagegallery/store/phpqVz7c1.jpg

Private residential property prices in Singapore rose 4.2% in the first quarter this year, according to the latest preliminary estimates from the Urban Redevelopment Authority.

The pace was slower than the 6.8% clip recorded in the fourth quarter of last year.

On a quarter on quarter basis, the biggest rise in property prices for non-landed properties came from the central districts just outside the prime postal districts of 9, 10 and 11.

Prices in these central areas (i.e. RCR) increased 7.7% in January to March, compared with the October to December period.

Properties in the prime districts of 9, 10 and 11, as well as the downtown area and Sentosa (i.e. CCR), rose 7.5% on quarter.

And those in the rest of Singapore (i.e. OCR) advanced about 7% in the first quarter from the previous three months.

The preliminary estimates are based on transaction prices given in caveats lodged during the first 10 weeks of the quarter, as well as the number of new units sold.

Meantime, the Housing and Development Board says prices of HDB resale flats rose 3.4% in the January to March period over the previous three months.

This is lower than the 5.7% increase in the fourth quarter.

Both the URA and HDB will release final figures at the end of April.

The URA said in its release, that as at 4th Quarter 2007,there are about 64,900 private residential units in the pipeline, of which about 56,100 new private housing units are expected to be completed between 2008 and 2011.

There are also some 38,300 units that have yet to be put on sale by developers.

As for the supply of government flats, the HDB said it had made available in the first quarter of this year, some 1,100 new flats in two Build-To-Order (BTO) projects in Punggol and Yishun.

It said that depending on demand, there could be another 5,000 new BTO flats in towns such as Punggol, Sengkang, Woodlands and Bukit Panjang.

The total planned BTO supply of 6,100 new flats for January till September 2008 will surpass the annual BTO flat supply in 2007 and 2006.

This new supply of flats will be in addition to those offered under Balloting Exercises for surplus replacement SERS and other flats, as well as the planned release of three Design-and-Build sites in Simei, Toa Payoh and Bedok with some 1,500 flats in the 1st half of 2008.

Realtor
17-05-08, 17:58
Hi,

Have a 2brm unit 1001sqft facing aquatic ponds at Blk 78 for sale.

Asking 680psf neg.

Any interested parties, pls reply via this thread.

Thks

Interested
19-05-08, 18:33
Hi,

Have a 2brm unit 1001sqft facing aquatic ponds at Blk 78 for sale.

Asking 680psf neg.

Any interested parties, pls reply via this thread.

Thks

Hi,

I am interested. Which unit number and what floor? Also, what is your opinion of those units with spa attached? Privacycompromised?

Realtor
20-05-08, 23:31
Hi,

The unit was sold.

Ideally the units are approx 20m apart. Attached spa is quite interesting concept.

And this development does not have 'bomb' shelter. Nice layout. You should consider take up.

Thks.

Unregistered-99
25-08-08, 21:01
keen to explore the possibility to purchase a unit at C.W any serious seller may reply

vincenthse88
25-08-08, 21:58
keen to explore the possibility to purchase a unit at C.W any serious seller may reply

I am thinking of selling my 3BR unit. please email me at [email protected] if interested.

Dan
27-08-08, 16:14
Hi, im a buyer exploring to purchase any type of above units in CW. Please contact me at [email protected] and state your unit type and asking price. Thanks!

Unregistered1
27-08-08, 22:03
Dear CW owners,

Anyone who has two bedrooms unit willing to sell at 720k? I have one couple serious to buy and made a offer but the CW owner withdrawn the sale.

Anyone can help?

Thks.

eee
27-08-08, 22:55
720K????? Are you sure there is such price? Now all are asking at least 800k loh

Dear CW owners,

Anyone who has two bedrooms unit willing to sell at 720k? I have one couple serious to buy and made a offer but the CW owner withdrawn the sale.

Anyone can help?

Thks.

CLM
24-09-08, 00:26
A desirable 3-bed facing Clementiwoods Park is for sale. Asking just $980k.

Interested party may email [email protected]

Unregisteredadjmjma
24-09-08, 00:44
980k too ex for clementiwds.
A desirable 3-bed facing Clementiwoods Park is for sale. Asking just $980k.

Interested party may email [email protected]

CW supporter
24-09-08, 12:49
Dear CW owners,

Anyone can help?

Thks.
720k? u want to buy Clementi Woods?? 720k u can only buy Punngol, Yishun and other wooluu wooluu place. Clementi Woods now at least 800k up.

vincenthse88
27-09-08, 11:08
980k too ex for clementiwds.

Certainly not comparing with VP and considering that the materials used for interior are of better quality.

vincenthse88
01-10-08, 09:24
For those who had bought a unit there and those interested in the project, looks like out of 6 blocks of 5 storeys each, construction of the 2nd storey for 3 blocks is in progress...

charme
01-10-08, 19:35
hi, is there any unit still available for sales? what is the current rate now?

Lucas
01-10-08, 23:56
hi, is there any unit still available for sales? what is the current rate now?

I m looking Studio type(5xx sq ft) in CW amd budget around $450K for own stay. Anyone got lobang?

not for the poor
02-10-08, 03:20
I m looking Studio type(5xx sq ft) in CW amd budget around $450K for own stay. Anyone got lobang?

u only can afford hdb poor man! or go johor to buy condo! anyway dis proj workmanship r damn poor that i sold 2 mths ago...suks!

charme
28-10-08, 17:57
Hi,
Im interested in a 3 bedroom unit. kindly email me - [email protected]

Unreg¡stered
28-10-08, 19:31
u only can afford hdb poor man! or go johor to buy condo! anyway dis proj workmanship r damn poor that i sold 2 mths ago...suks!
So you are that fùcker?

wqkl1
10-11-08, 15:52
Hi there,

Does anyone have pictures of the interior of the showflat they can post here?

I am considering buying a unit but is hesitating cos never been to the showflat during the launch and therefore dun know what kinda interior CW has. Many thanks.

HH
10-11-08, 20:14
Why not buy the new balmeg? Or Foliage nearby is even better

Unreg¡stered
10-11-08, 21:33
Why not buy the new balmeg? Or Foliage nearby is even better
Cos' we don't like.

Unregistered11
10-11-08, 21:55
Cos' we don't like.

Don't forget price is $200psf higher also.

Unreg¡stered
11-11-08, 12:52
Don't forget price is $200psf higher also.
There's why CW is the best option.

Unregistered1111
11-11-08, 13:03
Cos' we don't like.

And not forgeting it is near to the 18 gates of hell.

Unregistered1111
11-11-08, 13:03
And not forgeting it is near to the 18 gates of hell.

I mean for Balmeg

Unregistered 2
11-11-08, 15:31
I mean for Balmeg

I bought 1 unit at Clementiwoods simply because I was so impressed by the interior design and materials.

wqkl1
11-11-08, 19:14
I bought 1 unit at Clementiwoods simply because I was so impressed by the interior design and materials.

Can describe what u saw? Thanks.

CW_Owner99
13-11-08, 15:32

Do you know who is the Interior Designer?
I own one of the unit there in CW.

Trying to search for it.

SP specialist
16-11-08, 11:40
Hi all,

Have a two bedrooms unit @ Clementiwoods for sale

1076sqft. Roof terr.

Not two+study.

Going at 650psf neg

Cindy Cheng
17-11-08, 17:32
Clementiwoods 3 Bedroom, 1389sf
Asking $900k only @$650psf
Hurry! Call 94516464 Cindy now:)

Clementiwoods 2 Bedroom, 1141sf
Asking $790K only
Call me for any enquiries!!!:cheers6:

Lucas
24-11-08, 22:30

Any lobang for 646 sq ft Studio at $650 psf?

wqkl1
01-12-08, 13:49
Drove past CW yesterday. Saw the row of units facing the wood already built until the 4th floor liao. But noticed these units like totally enclosed by super thick and tall vegetation right in front. Wonder how the light and wind will flow through like that?

sgconjl
01-12-08, 19:41
I am interesting it, but i just buy a new HDB flat last month, it seems that i can not buy priviate property in 5 years, i am not sure if this is ture? bcos i can not find any document in HDB website, Could you share a link if u know?

Thanks

Hi all,

Have a two bedrooms unit @ Clementiwoods for sale

1076sqft. Roof terr.

Not two+study.

Going at 650psf neg

Lucas
01-12-08, 20:00
I am interesting it, but i just buy a new HDB flat last month, it seems that i can not buy priviate property in 5 years, i am not sure if this is ture? bcos i can not find any document in HDB website, Could you share a link if u know?

Thanks

Hi there,

My understanding is that you can buy private property even if you have a new HDB flat. The condition is that you have to stay in HDB flat. You can buy private property for investment only.

SP specialist
05-12-08, 09:59

Thanks

Yes. What Mr Lucas said is correct. But forget to mention that you can own private property unless you are applying for CPF Housing Grant for your HDB.

Bw, this unit had sold at very attractive price. Below 600psf.

cher
05-12-08, 10:34
Yes. What Mr Lucas said is correct. But forget to mention that you can own private property unless you are applying for CPF Housing Grant for your HDB.

Bw, this unit had sold at very attractive price. Below 600psf.

Below 600psf??? you sure or not, dun know dun any how say.

Nicknan
05-12-08, 11:06
Drove past CW yesterday. Saw the row of units facing the wood already built until the 4th floor liao. But noticed these units like totally enclosed by super thick and tall vegetation right in front. Wonder how the light and wind will flow through like that?

:spliff: Don't worry about the super thick and tall vegetation. You will be grateful to it as it will block the morning and afternoon sun for you.
And it gives you the feel of staying in the ringe of jungle, right? Surely it will be super cool and windy!

SP specialist
05-12-08, 11:30
Below 600psf??? you sure or not, dun know dun any how say.

Is ok. You can check out the caveat lodged the week after next. You will know the answer by then.

stalingrad
05-12-08, 12:17
Is ok. You can check out the caveat lodged the week after next. You will know the answer by then.

Haha, denial denial. When someone says something bad about a certain condo, the buyers would always jump up and get aggressive. That is very typical of singaporeans.

I believe that the unit was sold for less than 600 psf. Economy is bad, and the property market is in a free fall. but I wouldn't even consider buying clementiwoods for less than 600 psf. I will wait until 2010, when the market crashed and Clementiwoods would be selling for less than 400 psf. At that time, I will buy a district 10 property, which will be selling less than 800 psf.

cher
05-12-08, 21:04
Haha, denial denial. When someone says something bad about a certain condo, the buyers would always jump up and get aggressive. That is very typical of singaporeans.

I believe that the unit was sold for less than 600 psf. Economy is bad, and the property market is in a free fall. but I wouldn't even consider buying clementiwoods for less than 600 psf. I will wait until 2010, when the market crashed and Clementiwoods would be selling for less than 400 psf. At that time, I will buy a district 10 property, which will be selling less than 800 psf.

Ya in your dreams by than district 10 property will be the same price as your HDB.

darrenp
08-12-08, 15:45

Looking for a 2 bedroom unit in clementiwoods. Plse message me if you have one for sale at goodprice. Thanks!

wqkl1
10-12-08, 14:16
A friend who stays in West Coast told me there is a mosque located on the hilltop of clementi woods park, right next to the condo. I understand mosque will broadcast calls to prayers around 5 times a day, with the first call at dawn. I never stay near a mosque before so dont know how loud it can be. Anyone got experience?

jsh
10-12-08, 14:29
A friend who stays in West Coast told me there is a mosque located on the hilltop of clementi woods park, right next to the condo. I understand mosque will broadcast calls to prayers around 5 times a day, with the first call at dawn. I never stay near a mosque before so dont know how loud it can be. Anyone got experience?

You are outdated about Singapore. Mosques do not broadcast over loudspeakers anymore in Singapore. Call to prayers are broadcast over the radio.

wqkl1
22-12-08, 12:44
You are outdated about Singapore. Mosques do not broadcast over loudspeakers anymore in Singapore. Call to prayers are broadcast over the radio.

Bro, not true leh, I passed by the place at around 7.30pm on last Sunday and my wife and myself can hear very clearly the loud broadcast.

stalingrad
22-12-08, 13:01
Does anyone knew why clementiwoods condo is the least popular of the three condos in that area? Varsity park units are selling for around 700 psf, and the stellar units are selling for slightly more than 700 psf, but cw units are selling slightly less than 600 psf.

why?

cher
22-12-08, 13:57
Does anyone knew why clementiwoods condo is the least popular of the three condos in that area? Varsity park units are selling for around 700 psf, and the stellar units are selling for slightly more than 700 psf, but cw units are selling slightly less than 600 psf.

why?

That is because it has not TOP while all the others already have as simple as that.

stalingrad
22-12-08, 14:23
That is because it has not TOP while all the others already have as simple as that.

that cannot be the only reason. look at carabelle and infiniti, the latter has TOP, but not the former. but carabelle is selling for a lot more than the infiniti.

cher
22-12-08, 15:03
that cannot be the only reason. look at carabelle and infiniti, the latter has TOP, but not the former. but carabelle is selling for a lot more than the infiniti.

These 2 locations is not the same, you are comparing apples to oranges.

stalingrad
22-12-08, 15:06
These 2 locations is not the same, you are comparing apples to oranges.\

the infiniti is right next to carabelle.

amidala
22-12-08, 15:12
im also very curious why Clementiwood is the least expensive among the 3. im deciding between CW and the stellar (freehold). Will we lose out badly in the long run if we do not choose freehold?

Joyland
23-12-08, 16:38
im also very curious why Clementiwood is the least expensive among the 3. im deciding between CW and the stellar (freehold). Will we lose out badly in the long run if we do not choose freehold?

I was wandering where is the supposedly future west coast highway flyover be located. Is it just next to the Stellar?

cher
23-12-08, 21:16
I was wandering where is the supposedly future west coast highway flyover be located. Is it just next to the Stellar?

Yes you are right on the dot.

vincenthse88
27-12-08, 14:26

"Cher" has already mentioned that this is because the property has not TOP. This is THE reason as people are expecting the market to go down further. Stellar's asking price is marginally higher than Varsity because it is freehold and not yet TOP. Under normal circumstances, the difference would be much greater. I did contemplate buying Stellar but decided against it because it is at cross junction. But some people don't mind.

Not all freehold properties command good prices...I have seen many leasehold ones transact at higher prices in secondary market. If you are thinking of passing down the apartment to the next generation, then it is a different story :)

vincenthse88
17-01-09, 09:20
Owners of CW, when do you think the TOP will be? I know on paper it is stated Dec 2010, but some agents said it could even be a year earlier for projects like this. What are your views?

cher
18-01-09, 11:36
Owners of CW, when do you think the TOP will be? I know on paper it is stated Dec 2010, but some agents said it could even be a year earlier for projects like this. What are your views?

I took a look at FCL website it saids that foundation work is still in progress.

vincenthse88
18-01-09, 23:18
I took a look at FCL website it saids that foundation work is still in progress.

I don't think it is updated.

vincenthse88
18-01-09, 23:56

I don't think it is updated.

Sorry, it could be right. I was under the impression that foundation work has to be completed first before others start.

Nicknan
10-02-09, 15:09
Hi, the Caspian sells quite well these days. Any one can provide a comparison between ClementiWoods and Caspian in terms of location, price, and potential?

Thanks.

ps16
10-02-09, 15:23
Hi, the Caspian sells quite well these days. Any one can provide a comparison between ClementiWoods and Caspian in terms of location, price, and potential?

Thanks.

I prefer Clementi Woods. I think the Lake development thing in Jurong is too hyped. Caspian is not beside the lake, it might never see the lake if the empty plot of land between it and the lake is developed. Beside that, it is next to a MRT track. Also, I don't know how Jurong is going to shed its industrial link. There are just too many factories and foreign talents + dormitories there.

Good thing of Caspian compare to Clementi Woods is that it is right next to MRT, so if you don't drive, it is convenient. Else, nothing other good point compare to Clementi Woods.

If you are attacted to the lake, better buy those on the other side(Jurong East). They are much better with the residential areas, Sci Centre and Jurong Country Club.

spn25
13-02-09, 06:25
I agreed with many pple here questioning the promised early TOP at 2009 by the developer when they first launched the project. But judging from the progress of the construction now, it looks like it can only be completed at 2010. Could someone advise on this??

Any hidden agenda behind the developer??

vincenthse88
13-02-09, 21:04
I agreed with many pple here questioning the promised early TOP at 2009 by the developer when they first launched the project. But judging from the progress of the construction now, it looks like it can only be completed at 2010. Could someone advise on this??

Any hidden agenda behind the developer??

Correct me if I'm wrong, I think if possible they (developer) would also like to complete the project earlier right because they can then "realise" the revenue/profit for the financial year. It seems to me that the construction actually started quite late.

Kenshinto80
14-02-09, 16:49
Correct me if I'm wrong, I think if possible they (developer) would also like to complete the project earlier right because they can then "realise" the revenue/profit for the financial year. It seems to me that the construction actually started quite late.

Not necessary, the board of directors may decide to spread the earnings into 2010. Developer has many projects on hand. This is call earnings management and in addition, building cost may also go down further in the next few months.

magdalene
02-03-09, 20:43
Anyone know what is the launch price of Clementi woods studio units?

cher
02-03-09, 21:54
Anyone know what is the launch price of Clementi woods studio units?

I think that is irrelevant, even in this economy no one is going to sell you at launch price.

noblebaby
02-03-09, 23:15
I think that is irrelevant, even in this economy no one is going to sell you at launch price.

correct... unless the buyer has finacial difficulties... if not, no way to sell at loss... better rent out or own stay.

magdalene
03-03-09, 08:26

I am just asking to do a comparison b/w nearby properties. Not expecting someone to sell me at launch price. please do not assume....

teresa
03-03-09, 08:32
I am just asking to do a comparison b/w nearby properties. Not expecting someone to sell me at launch price. please do not assume....

Mag, actually no one can fault you as buyers would want to buy as low as possible even looking at launch prices. I believed with the current bad situation, u will never know just someone out there is so desperate to cut loss and move on. I am also waiting for it to happen.:beats-me-man:

magdalene
03-03-09, 08:38
ok for those who think knowing the launch price is relevant - I've checked and it was launched at $525 on average in Jan07 :tongue3:

code01
03-03-09, 15:24
ok for those who think knowing the launch price is relevant - I've checked and it was launched at $525 on average in Jan07 :tongue3:

thanks for the info :)

teresa
04-03-09, 09:05

Mind god, at S$525, 1st owner still wants to dump at S$600+/psf. no wonder alot of people are telling me prices have not drop alot since the recession started which I still believe it is the case. I suppose the tug-of-war between the buyer and seller will continue on and on. But I believe with the supplies coming on stream within 2009 and 2010, prices will have to go down further when that happens.

PN
04-03-09, 10:18
Mind god, at S$525, 1st owner still wants to dump at S$600+/psf. no wonder alot of people are telling me prices have not drop alot since the recession started which I still believe it is the case. I suppose the tug-of-war between the buyer and seller will continue on and on. But I believe with the supplies coming on stream within 2009 and 2010, prices will have to go down further when that happens.

Yes. It's tug of war. If 1st owner buy at $525psf, he also need to pay stamp fee. To sell this unit, he still need to pay agent fee 1-2%. For a 1000sqft unit, he will earn about 50k. Not a lot of money but who don't want to make some gain. Unless he is desperate to get rid of the unit, otherwise there is no reason why he will sell at 525psf or lower.

wqkl1
03-04-09, 13:35
Just saw the latest transacted price for a 1800sf unit in Mar 09 was $561 psf. About time Clementiwoods fall to Capsian's launch price level.

proud owner
03-04-09, 14:36
Just saw the latest transacted price for a 1800sf unit in Mar 09 was $561 psf. About time Clementiwoods fall to Capsian's launch price level.

i am just wondering ... if property falls to 2006 launch price .. does that mean Orchard road property will fall just the same ??

then this would present a great opportunity for those with money and have missed the 2005-2006 boat ...?? cos the boat is back ..

vincenthse88
03-04-09, 19:11

Just one transaction doesn't mean much. It could well be a "desperate" seller.

cher
03-04-09, 20:34

This could be because the floor area is big. For this even if psf is low quantum will be big. You think you can get studio or 2-3 bdrms at this price????

vincenthse88
04-04-09, 14:11
Can someone advise me if ground floor units that come with patio generally command a higher or lower price in terms of psf? Thanks.

Property_Owner
04-04-09, 14:21
Bro, boat already back for quite some times. Look around you sure can find good buy around. Not good feeling missing the boatman, I miss numbers of good deals in 05/06 too.

i am just wondering ... if property falls to 2006 launch price .. does that mean Orchard road property will fall just the same ??

then this would present a great opportunity for those with money and have missed the 2005-2006 boat ...?? cos the boat is back ..

Property_Owner
04-04-09, 14:23
Can someone advise me if ground floor units that come with patio generally command a higher or lower price in terms of psf? Thanks.

Lower psf. Patio is consider almost free to developers.

vincenthse88
04-04-09, 15:23
Lower psf. Patio is consider almost free to developers.

Thanks Property_Owner. That's my impression as well. An agent told me the seller pays a premium for the patio unit during launch, hence the higher asking price in the subsale/resale market. Not very honest agent.

Property_Owner
04-04-09, 15:33
Thanks Property_Owner. That's my impression as well. An agent told me the seller pays a premium for the patio unit during launch, hence the higher asking price in the subsale/resale market. Not very honest agent.

To developers, not to have patio for ground floor unit is consider waste space. This = to waste income. Depending on the size of the patio, psf varies. Bigger patio=lower psf. How big is that unit? Built in size? Patio size? Do ask the agent to show you the launch price. It's his job, I always ask agents to do so, if not then no talk.

proud owner
06-04-09, 10:17

assuming the total space is 1500 sqft ... inside 1300 sqft and patio 200 sqft .. and assuming the psf for that project is 600 psf ..

then the fair price will be (1300 x 600) + ( 200 x 300 )
outside (unsheltered) space is half the actual psf

vincenthse88
06-04-09, 13:28
assuming the total space is 1500 sqft ... inside 1300 sqft and patio 200 sqft .. and assuming the psf for that project is 600 psf ..

then the fair price will be (1300 x 600) + ( 200 x 300 )
outside (unsheltered) space is half the actual psf

I noticed that in subsale market, the prices do not necessarily correspond to that of developer. Eg for this project, we know that those facing the woods generally command higher prices in terms of psf, 2BR generally have higher psf than 3BR, etc....but when it comes down to subsale...all kinds of factors and formula apply.

Nicknan
07-04-09, 10:26
I noticed that most ground floor units (facing the park) have relatively smaller PES area, eg. the total area for 4 bedder units: ground level is 1658, while the others are 1625, only a gap of 33 sf.

I noticed that in subsale market, the prices do not necessarily correspond to that of developer. Eg for this project, we know that those facing the woods generally command higher prices in terms of psf, 2BR generally have higher psf than 3BR, etc....but when it comes down to subsale...all kinds of factors and formula apply.

Nicknan
07-04-09, 10:52
Hi, Some agents already told the potential buyers the ClementiWoods would be TOPed at end of 2009. Anyone can provide accurate information?

I hope I can move in earlier.

proud owner
07-04-09, 10:59
I noticed that most ground floor units (facing the park) have relatively smaller PES area, eg. the total area for 4 bedder units: ground level is 1658, while the others are 1625, only a gap of 33 sf.

i agree ...

you can renovate the interior til nice nice .. that can be replicated ..

but you can never 'renovate' the view outside ... so one has to pay for view

but do consider buying FH lah .... 99 in prime location still makes sense ..
but 99yr in outskirt when its not much cheaper than FH .. might as well buy FH ..

vincenthse88
07-04-09, 22:41
Hi, Some agents already told the potential buyers the ClementiWoods would be TOPed at end of 2009. Anyone can provide accurate information?

I hope I can move in earlier.

The developer says year end unlikely but doesn't want to commit to a date yet. Some agents advertised in papers by 2Q 2010. My own estimate is end 1Q 2009.

vincenthse88
07-04-09, 22:44
i agree ...

but 99yr in outskirt when its not much cheaper than FH .. might as well buy FH ..

I think closer to TOP and with the IR up, the prices for CW will be more in line with VP, maybe slightly higher because it is newer.

cher
07-04-09, 23:31
i agree ...

Aiya if got money go buy Nassim Park lagi best lah, who don't know????

proud owner
08-04-09, 09:28
I think closer to TOP and with the IR up, the prices for CW will be more in line with VP, maybe slightly higher because it is newer.

possibly ... and between CW and VP i think CW may be better as it really 'next to' westcoast plaza ...

i must say the plaza is interesting .. good amt of kopi joints .. and the super mkt, in my opinion ..is the best among its chain in singapore

only missing ATM machines ...

vincenthse88
08-04-09, 13:29
possibly ... and between CW and VP i think CW may be better as it really 'next to' westcoast plaza ...

i must say the plaza is interesting .. good amt of kopi joints .. and the super mkt, in my opinion ..is the best among its chain in singapore

only missing ATM machines ...

The new westcoast plaza is a far cry and much better than the previous ginza. 3rd bus-stop from CW (3 mins?), it has cold storage, fish & co, dian xiao er, guardian, watson, kidstyle, jean yip, coffee kiosks like starbucks, coffee beans, tully's, etc. I hope it will attract some more big retailers later....and agree ATMs.

proud owner
08-04-09, 13:43
The new westcoast plaza is a far cry and much better than the previous ginza. 3rd bus-stop from CW (3 mins?), it has cold storage, fish & co, dian xiao er, guardian, watson, kidstyle, jean yip, coffee kiosks like starbucks, coffee beans, tully's, etc. I hope it will attract some more big retailers later....and agree ATMs.

i am largely surprised at it ..my wife has been urging me to go visit there for a while and i resisted ...until last weekend ... as usual ..she went : ' listen to your wife, wont be wrong' ...hahah

its good to know that there are quality places in HDB land .. and its a good news to those in the condos nearby ..

note : i dont live there , nor do i own any condos there .. i live in South buona vista side ... see the need to clarify this, in case someone thinks that i am attempting to 'push up ' value of nearby condos ..hahaha

vincenthse88
10-04-09, 15:03
Construction progress of CW as at April 2009:

http://www.fraserscentrepointhomes.com/fch_constructionprogress/fch_homebuyer_construction_clementiwoods.html

SP specialist
19-04-09, 14:03
Dear members,

Have a 2+study unit @ Clementiwoods for sale. 1087sqft. Bank val: 740k
Asking 730k.

Pls refer to http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/363487 if interested.

Have a good day.

proud owner
19-04-09, 15:50
Dear members,

Have a 2+study unit @ Clementiwoods for sale. 1087sqft. Bank val: 740k
Asking 730k.

Pls refer to http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/363487 if interested.

Have a good day.

740k/1087 = 680.7 psf

thats good valuation from the bank .. considering its 99 yr lease ..

just a reminder .. Stellar, FH, TOP already ... more accessible in terms of location .. has the same valuation, if not lower ...

people ...you decide ..what is VALUE ..

vincenthse88
19-04-09, 16:39
740k/1087 = 680.7 psf

thats good valuation from the bank .. considering its 99 yr lease ..

just a reminder .. Stellar, FH, TOP already ... more accessible in terms of location .. has the same valuation, if not lower ...

people ...you decide ..what is VALUE ..

I've noticed that the asking/transacted prices for Varsity Park and Stellar are quite close. Could it be Stellar is located at cross road? How do banks value a particular project? Also, I know there could be huge differences in the valuation of a particular project amongst different banks.

proud owner
19-04-09, 17:23
I've noticed that the asking/transacted prices for Varsity Park and Stellar are quite close. Could it be Stellar is located at cross road? How do banks value a particular project? Also, I know there could be huge differences in the valuation of a particular project amongst different banks.

a bank told me that Stellar valuation low before the 'mark' it to other FH within 1 km ...which are Foliage and Murano ..which for location reason, being not exactly close to main road ... are in the low 600 psf valuation ..

and Clementiwoods , will be valued same way , 'mark' to other 99 yrs within that 1 km ... which are Varsity park, etc ..

i feel this is not the right way to value any project .. FH will have a much higher long term value compared to 99 yr within the same area ...

i cant fight the bank .. now they so afraid to add on any more potential bad loans ..are slashing valuation by 20 pct automatic

sad sad

dodobird
22-04-09, 16:50
I`m looking to buy a 2 bedder (1001psf) at 620K or 2+S (1087psf) at 630K.

Please drop me a msg at [email protected] if you are keen. Thanks!

proud owner
23-04-09, 01:32

hiih if you are successful in finding someone to sell you their 2 bedder at those psf ..let me know ...

do you realise , if you are talking about Stellar .. those psf is much lower than Varsity park ?

and recently, not in caveat yet .. a 3 bedder in VP (99yr) , 1400 ish sqft sold near 1.35 m ?

apple3
23-04-09, 11:41
Stack facing the woods, 1389sqf for 650psf, you keen?

cher
23-04-09, 12:03

Even Micasa and Caspian also don't have this price plus TOP further away:doh:

proud owner
23-04-09, 12:28

hahaha clementiwoods at 650 psf ??

walau eh .... dont con people leh

his name maybe Dodo Bird ... but he is asking for 650 k for 650 psf

cher
23-04-09, 14:04

This price have lah, your unit must be facing the rubbish dump and power station, in front of the bbq pits and in front of the underground parking entrance. :D

vincenthse88
25-04-09, 22:58

Yesterday's BT reported the avg price of CW is 662/663psf, and one of the very few condo whose prices are gg up. If people pay a premium to get a unit facing the woods during launch, why would they part with such price?

apple3
26-04-09, 03:55
Yesterday's BT reported the avg price of CW is 662/663psf, and one of the very few condo whose prices are gg up. If people pay a premium to get a unit facing the woods during launch, why would they part with such price?

For BT, the average price stated is jack upward by 2bedder psf. The last two 1389sqf transacted at $640psf for Blk 88, 03-42 and $610psf for blk 88, 02-35. Both facing the wood.

And the premium you mentioned, what premium? 3% launch discount + 0.5% loyalty discount for x-fcl customer + pps option = I bought around 550psf. Other facing I think 525psf.

And for pps, the latest stage completion report calling for 3rd progess payment of 10% is for RC Frame Works. Earlier 20% for S&P + 10% for foundation. next should be 5% for brick walls after qp certify schedule. So till now minus away initial 20% i only paid developer another 20% out of remain 80% and + stamp, u can work out my margin without interest cost.

With the army of carabelle and botannia coming top in next 6 mths, how much do you think I should price then? I have been getting unsecure offer of 660-670 but never see a single cheque yet. BT report 663psf? so 1389 x 663 so absolute at $920,907. + stamp 22230. Short of 50k to 1 million for this 3 bedders double 9. lol. You want?

Mr Vincent, u ask a proper structure question so I answer you. please kindly don't behave like the 2 disgusting clowns (cher & proud owner which most likely the same person) and reply/talk rubbish. thank you.

vincenthse88
26-04-09, 08:52
For BT, the average price stated is jack upward by 2bedder psf. The last two 1389sqf transacted at $640psf for Blk 88, 03-42 and $610psf for blk 88, 02-35. Both facing the wood.

And the premium you mentioned, what premium? 3% launch discount + 0.5% loyalty discount for x-fcl customer + pps option = I bought around 550psf. Other facing I think 525psf.

And for pps, the latest stage completion report calling for 3rd progess payment of 10% is for RC Frame Works. Earlier 20% for S&P + 10% for foundation. next should be 5% for brick walls after qp certify schedule. So till now minus away initial 20% i only paid developer another 20% out of remain 80% and + stamp, u can work out my margin without interest cost.

With the army of carabelle and botannia coming top in next 6 mths, how much do you think I should price then? I have been getting unsecure offer of 660-670 but never see a single cheque yet. BT report 663psf? so 1389 x 663 so absolute at $920,907. + stamp 22230. Short of 50k to 1 million for this 3 bedders double 9. lol. You want?

Mr Vincent, u ask a proper structure question so I answer you. please kindly don't behave like the 2 disgusting clowns (cher & proud owner which most likely the same person) and reply/talk rubbish. thank you.

C'mon, you don't have to react so strongly and start calling names. Everyone analyses market and view projects differently. Anyway, let's stop here lah.

proud owner
26-04-09, 17:01
C'mon, you don't have to react so strongly and start calling names. Everyone analyses market and view projects differently. Anyway, let's stop here lah.

thank you vincent, whoever you are ..

and apple3 , i am proud owner .. cher is cher .. i dont know him nor you nor anyone here

all i am sayng is for a 99 yr clementiwoods .. why who would want your 3 bedder at 650 PSF ?? when FH like Stellar and Spectrum and those just behind NUS are also around 650 psf ??

i dont see why my opinion would make me a clown ?

after some years ... those who bought FH will find their property still have a better value than the 99 yr leasehold, which loses value MORE as it get older and closer to DEATH, afterall it has a MAXIMUM life span ..

so those who pay same PSF for a 99 yr as oppose to a FH are the real CLOWN, maybe not now , but will be .. maybe their children will be wondering why their smart daddy paid same price for a leasehold ..

cheerful
26-04-09, 17:53
i got a fren who bought 2nd fr unit at Clementiwoods in late '07 subsales ... maybe around tt price in this current discussion ... but anyway, don't "see" any resemblance between proud owner and cher (thot they sharing diff opinions isn't it??) ....

apple3
26-04-09, 18:13

And i dont see why my offer would make me a do do bird or whatever gu gu bird.

proud owner
26-04-09, 18:31
And i dont see why my offer would make me a do do bird or whatever gu gu bird.

i did not call you DODO .. you offer at 650 psf to DODO
so i said : his name is DODO but he maynot be dodo

READ carefully before you start name calling ...

vincenthse88
26-04-09, 18:38
Someone offered to sell VP, with not too bad a facing, at low $500+psf in 2007. I thought to myself it is 99LH, too big a project, furnishing not fantastic, launch price was only $400+psf, quantum quite high due to big floor area, name could be mistaken for campus lodging, etc etc and procrastinated. The agent marketing the unit told me the owner received many offers over a few months but no cheque actually came in, presumably all thought the price was too high. The person who finally bought it (not me) must be beaming away if he had sold the unit near or after TOP. My point is 99LH properties do not necessarily lose out. Why would people fork out $600-700K for public housing? Why are there numerous mass market 99LH in suburbs selling for ard $700psf when a few years ago, this was inconceivable.
Also, property is not a liquid asset - holding power and timing are just as important. Just my 2 cents worth....

apple3
26-04-09, 19:26
i did not call you DODO .. you offer at 650 psf to DODO
so i said : his name is DODO but he maynot be dodo

READ carefully before you start name calling ...

What talking you?? So.. proud owner is CLOWN but he maynot be clown?

hahahha..

apple3
26-04-09, 19:46
thank you vincent, whoever you are ..

and apple3 , i am proud owner .. cher is cher .. i dont know him nor you nor anyone here

all i am sayng is for a 99 yr clementiwoods .. why who would want your 3 bedder at 650 PSF ?? when FH like Stellar and Spectrum and those just behind NUS are also around 650 psf ??

after some years ... those who bought FH will find their property still have a better value than the 99 yr leasehold, which loses value MORE as it get older and closer to DEATH, afterall it has a MAXIMUM life span ..

so those who pay same PSF for a 99 yr as oppose to a FH are the real CLOWN, maybe not now , but will be .. maybe their children will be wondering why their smart daddy paid same price for a leasehold ..

Anyway, I'm more interested in this post. Like I have illustrated on the past 2 transaction, my price 10dollars more got con ppl meh? It the most natural thing that seller want high buyer want low, my one high until consider conning meh? I do agree that 640psf for CW is on the steep side though.

And back to your lifespan thingy, if thing so simple then life will be easlier. As appended pls find SLA land appreciation guide. http://www.sla.gov.sg/faq/land_sales/LeaseholdTable.doc

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION!!!

So long you dont hold a leasehold more than 20yrs is safe. But if you buy cheap, also can lah. And on close spec, 2 FH price is close to 3 LH. You lease out FH also cannot get higher rent compare to LH. LH sell lower but also buy lower, FH buy higher but also sell higher. of course both same price of course get FH. I never believe in tenure, location or amenities for appreciation. I only believe in timing.

As for your smart daddy term, I don't think I will face it. I sold away Sunset prop and settle in VP now, the CW is a wedding gift to my son which going to give me my 1st granddaughter next month and I do certainly hope that she could said to me "Grandpa you are stupid.." ASAP. hahahhaha..

apple3
26-04-09, 19:55

1. C'mon, reply you dont answer nevermind still want to talk like a saint..

2. My reaction strong meh?

3. Every individual entitled to their own opinion? AGREE! My opinion is Cher is a clown what.. cannot meh? Just that he cannot make ppl laugh when he defend desperately for CW and you got something against clown or what?

whahahahhahah.. I love this forum. Next year I retire I come in everyday..

proud owner
27-04-09, 00:54
What talking you?? So.. proud owner is CLOWN but he maynot be clown?

hahahha..

you really are a old ...

dodo said he is interested in a 2 bedder at 650 K
==
yet you reply him with your cheap CW, 3 bedder, somemore asking to sell at 650 PSF

DO YOU SEE WHAT STUPID ERROR you have made ?

hence i replied saying dodo (stupid bird) maybe called dodo, but he is no dodo

and you started calling me stupid .. and accusing me of imposter as Cher ..

so now you are offering your CW at 650 k to dodo ?? when you said you bought it for your son as wedding give ???? WOW

great daddy you are .. buy for people ..and sell for people ???

old man really have bad memory ..i forgive you ..

case close ..

you can hahaha as much as you like

i will not waste time with you old man who cannot afford FH ..buy 99yr ..claimed to give to son .. seems like want to take bad and sell to others ..

BYE BYE

apple3
27-04-09, 07:40
you really are a old ...

dodo said he is interested in a 2 bedder at 650 K
==
yet you reply him with your cheap CW, 3 bedder, somemore asking to sell at 650 PSF

DO YOU SEE WHAT STUPID ERROR you have made ?

hence i replied saying dodo (stupid bird) maybe called dodo, but he is no dodo

and you started calling me stupid .. and accusing me of imposter as Cher ..

so now you are offering your CW at 650 k to dodo ?? when you said you bought it for your son as wedding give ???? WOW

great daddy you are .. buy for people ..and sell for people ???

old man really have bad memory ..i forgive you ..

case close ..

you can hahaha as much as you like

i will not waste time with you old man who cannot afford FH ..buy 99yr ..claimed to give to son .. seems like want to take bad and sell to others ..

BYE BYE

A clown indeed..

PropertiesHunter
27-04-09, 08:11
Whether you are a buyer of Clementi Wood, go get a bank valuation before you commit. It will tell you how mauch psf. If you ARE buying above valuation you are to come out more cash not CPF.

FH or 99 today does not make a different at today market valuation

proud owner
27-04-09, 08:31
A clown indeed..

you are a bigger clown and OLD ...

boast about giving your son an apt as wedding give and now want to sell away

ahhahaha

cannot afford then dont act big lah old man

early morning logged in to call people clown ?

indeed old people sleep less ..

or cannot sleep //worry about financing ah ? is that why want to sell CW ??

i say again case close ... BYE BYE

apple3
27-04-09, 15:45
you are a bigger clown and OLD ...

boast about giving your son an apt as wedding give and now want to sell away

ahhahaha

cannot afford then dont act big lah old man

early morning logged in to call people clown ?

indeed old people sleep less ..

or cannot sleep //worry about financing ah ? is that why want to sell CW ??

i say again case close ... BYE BYE

Dear Clown.. relax a bit, why so heat up? is it about the weather?

1. You are bullish abt VP @ 964psf then bearish abt CW @ 650psf.

2. You start attacking on my post yet can't take a reply from me.

3. You start with the bird bird thing yet still want to take cover.

4. Supposing DoDobird is asking for 620k for 1001sqf which is 619psf, is my suggested 650psf so way afar that I'm a conman?

5. You mean to say I'm selling CW mean taking away the wedding gift? Cannot be my son want another place? He want to have cash on hand? Ask me to sell for him? For nearer to school reason? Plus another tons of reasons? Which I'm oblige to share in this forum?

Above mentioned justify you being a clown, and one with no sense of direction. Just go somewhere and play with yourself.

Wahahahha

proud owner
27-04-09, 17:32
Dear Clown.. relax a bit, why so heat up? is it about the weather?

1. You are bullish abt VP @ 964psf then bearish abt CW @ 650psf.
since when am i bullish VP ? i never stated it in any of my reply to you or to dodo

2. You start attacking on my post yet can't take a reply from me.
i never attack you ..again read before you accuse

3. You start with the bird bird thing yet still want to take cover.
dodo is the name of a bird .. take what cover ??

4. Supposing DoDobird is asking for 620k for 1001sqf which is 619psf, is my suggested 650psf so way afar that I'm a conman?
your unit is 3bedder ..so will be more than 1000 sqft ... presumably 1300 sqft ..with 650 psf = 845k ...he is looking for 2bedder at 650 k not 3 bedder at 845 k ...

5. You mean to say I'm selling CW mean taking away the wedding gift? Cannot be my son want another place? He want to have cash on hand? Ask me to sell for him? For nearer to school reason? Plus another tons of reasons? Which I'm oblige to share in this forum?
near to school ??? ahahha thot his wife giving birth soon ... what school ?

Above mentioned justify you being a clown, and one with no sense of direction. Just go somewhere and play with yourself.
at your age you would have played with yourself more than me ..

Wahahahha

so who is clown ? please go thru the sequence of event before you start atacking or name calling ... your VP no aircon ah ?? whos the one that is hot first ?

proud owner
27-04-09, 17:40
dear old man

http://forums.condosingapore.com/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://forums.condosingapore.com/images/buttons/report.gif (http://forums.condosingapore.com/report.php?p=50888)

can you see now ? put on your reading glasses ...
dodo asked for 2 bedder at 620k or 2+study at 630 k
thats 619 psf and 579 psf respectively ...

not 650 psf ...

apple3
27-04-09, 21:11
dear old man

http://forums.condosingapore.com/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://forums.condosingapore.com/images/buttons/report.gif (http://forums.condosingapore.com/report.php?p=50888)

can you see now ? put on your reading glasses ...
dodo asked for 2 bedder at 620k or 2+study at 630 k
thats 619 psf and 579 psf respectively ...

not 650 psf ...

So thats make me a conman? I see..

VP aircon provided but not exactly hot lah. The noise from trailer is more a spoiler. Perhaps CW & VP should not be worth more than 600psf in the 1st place. 50 dollars more for ST.

By the way, you really have poor apprehension skill. Take a deep breath and read through all your posts in CW and try to see for yourself what you have written so far, in particular your reply to me. Who have been putting up constructive posts/replies and who have been dumping destructive words.

It ok, Mr Proud. Been a clown is not exactly a bad thing after all.

Smile :p

dodobird
30-04-09, 12:24
Hey ppl,

Apologies for creating all these messes. Don't get over reacted.

Refering to my original post, I'm just quoting my budget to see if there's any units selling at that price. If there's, I`ll buy. If not, then I'll just wait. And also, this quote is purely in accordance to my personal affordability. Any higher I must say will be hard to finance. =)

So I guess I'll just wait..

wqkl1
30-04-09, 12:31
An agent just sms me to say got a new development in Pasir Panjang called Luxville, freehold and selling for just $750psf and below. Quite cheap I think for a FH, anyone heard of this dev?

proud owner
30-04-09, 13:04
An agent just sms me to say got a new development in Pasir Panjang called Luxville, freehold and selling for just $750psf and below. Quite cheap I think for a FH, anyone heard of this dev?

its been out for awhile ...

middle of pasir panjang rd ... sort of between hawparvilla and foliage

stalingrad
30-04-09, 13:07
its been out for awhile ...

middle of pasir panjang rd ... sort of between hawparvilla and foliage

Don't like small projects, which usually entails high maintenance fees. plus, 750 psf is not cheap for this area.

cheerful
30-04-09, 14:21
Don't like small projects, which usually entails high maintenance fees. plus, 750 psf is not cheap for this area.

why is 750 psf not cheap? ... juz for learning sake for that area, pls enlighten ... thanks!

think there is another one by FEO but dunno whether launched yet anot coz the sign i saw as i passed by pasir panjang yesterday - it's called Horizon Residences, somewhere ard that area too .. after haw par ..

jonleelk
30-04-09, 14:31
why is 750 psf not cheap? ... juz for learning sake for that area, pls enlighten ... thanks!

think there is another one by FEO but dunno whether launched yet anot coz the sign i saw as i passed by pasir panjang yesterday - it's called Horizon Residences, somewhere ard that area too .. after haw par ..

This one not launched yet. But knowing FEO, i won't be surprised 1k psf.

Luxville no showflat. Can only see at ERA office if want to buy. On pic looks quite nice though.

cheerful
30-04-09, 14:36
ahhh thanks for the quick response .. think Horizon Res. should be FH ...

but wat is the guide price? .. for FH $1K psf not surprising? :confused: most of the condo/apartment at pasir panjang stretch shld be FH or LH??

stalingrad
30-04-09, 14:39
This one not launched yet. But knowing FEO, i won't be surprised 1k psf.

Luxville no showflat. Can only see at ERA office if want to buy. On pic looks quite nice though.
They don't want to incur the costs of building a showflat, but charge us $750 to $850psf for the condo. that is not right.

buying based on showflat impression is risky, buying based on pictures is doubly risky. you don't even known what kind of materials they are using to build your condo. how about plywood for your cabinetry?

plus maintenance fee is going to be very high for such a small project.

cheerful
30-04-09, 14:43
so why is it high .. in relative sense or wat? please advise on guide price for that vicinity leh ... thanks v much ...:o

stalingrad
30-04-09, 14:50
so why is it high .. in relative sense or wat? please advise on guide price for that vicinity leh ... thanks v much ...:o
No stores nearby, no eateries, and not a lot of things happening around this project.

If I have 1 million, I would buy a condo closer to town. Aspen heights in D09 are selling around 900psf. and that condo is only 5 minutes by foot to orchard road.

proud owner
30-04-09, 15:53

hhhmmm
seems you have very little idea the psf for FH in pasir panjang area ...

like what Stalingrad said ... the location is not great at all ... unless your whole family works in science park ..

for FH ... stellar , foliage (nearer clementi rd) are better choice and i believe its only 700 osf ...maybe lower ..though latest caveat registered at 788 psf for stellar

magdalene
30-04-09, 16:22

As a comparison, in year 2006 -
Murano, FH was launched at $550.

Across the road (West Coast) - The Stellar, FH was launched at $550psf. Varsity Park, 99yrs launched at $450....

It was in 2007 onwards that the property mkt booms suddenly, and I will not be surprised if the price will fall in a couple of months' time due to this recession + swine flu. :2cents:

I think for Luxville - this is the first residential project for the developer. So you wouldn't be sure of quality. Agent can say good quality or what not.. but how do they know for sure if it's not even built? Plus - conflict of interest../

proud owner
30-04-09, 16:33

Across the road (West Coast) - The Stellar, FH was launched at $550psf. Varsity Park, 99yrs launched at $450....

It was in 2007 onwards that the property mkt booms suddenly, and I will not be surprised if the price will fall in a couple of months' time due to this recession + swine flu. :2cents:

I think for Luxville - this is the first residential project for the developer. So you wouldn't be sure of quality. Agent can say good quality or what not.. but how do they know for sure if it's not even built? Plus - conflict of interest../

as a guide projects launched in 2006 were before the sand ban from indonesia ... that jacked up the material cost by some 100-150 psf ...
so if we use 550 psf for the FH and 450 psf for 99y launched in and before 2006 ..

then the new ones will be at least 650-700 psf for FH and 550-600 psf for 99 yr

stalingrad
30-04-09, 16:54
as a guide projects launched in 2006 were before the sand ban from indonesia ... that jacked up the material cost by some 100-150 psf ...
so if we use 550 psf for the FH and 450 psf for 99y launched in and before 2006 ..

then the new ones will be at least 650-700 psf for FH and 550-600 psf for 99 yr

I may also add that the upside potential is limited. a lot of boutique projects are waiting to be launched in that area. You just take a walk down that stretch of the road and you see a lot of empty plots of land. if prices go up just a little bit, you will see a deluge of launches in that area in a short while. don't forget the FEO project, which will supply at least 150 units to the market.

apple3
01-05-09, 01:03
Hey ppl,

Apologies for creating all these messes. Don't get over reacted.

Refering to my original post, I'm just quoting my budget to see if there's any units selling at that price. If there's, I`ll buy. If not, then I'll just wait. And also, this quote is purely in accordance to my personal affordability. Any higher I must say will be hard to finance. =)

So I guess I'll just wait..

Hey pal, don't put it in this way. We are just having fun.

May I suggest you wait a while for the great army coming from the end of D5?

Buyer could be spontanous, today you want to buy, tmr you decided not to buy. Maybe see how..

But for Seller, all will recieve the TOP letter in a month span calling 80% for DPS and 35% for PPS with 10% going to CSC. Their roles arrive together. Just last week, BCA guys are over at Carabelle doing inspection and if no rectifications, TOP could be awarded as early as 30th June.

I'm not saying the pricing may go down or up. But more choice, more activity buzzing around "TOPing" estate.

apple3
01-05-09, 01:07

I need to add on on this one. Stellar and Varsity Park may not be a good comparison with Murano and Luxville as the later are Apartment Classifications while the earlier are Condominium category.

apple3
01-05-09, 01:40
I may also add that the upside potential is limited. a lot of boutique projects are waiting to be launched in that area. You just take a walk down that stretch of the road and you see a lot of empty plots of land. if prices go up just a little bit, you will see a deluge of launches in that area in a short while. don't forget the FEO project, which will supply at least 150 units to the market.

Boutique projects in D5 = Apartments classification property.

And FEO = Far East Organisation Property = Nauseating

The upside potential is more than just limited. Bullion bought the piece of land beside BH until now also don't want to submit plan.

Just for the record, we recieve Luxville 50units brochure a week before launch. They select ERA as their base agent and launch site in ERA office at Toa Payoh. No showflat but some material "going to be" use are display.

I was offer at 730psf after expressing my interest in one of the unit. The lowest in the project was 690psf. Around 8 units were sold in the 1st 3 days then it go stuck. 730psf? I pack and go, not keen anymore.

Yo Stalin, I concur your Aspen reasoning but may I supplement that the Parc Sophia is going around 1000psf near Plaza Singapore and 10mins to Dhoby Ghaut Mrt + FH + NEW.

:p

kal
01-05-09, 08:16
parc sophia is yes 10mins walk to dhoby ghaut, a very tiring 10mins walking back !!:doh:

franzmark
01-05-09, 13:56
Can't blame you for saying that. Do you use a walking stick or have you progressed on to a wheelchair?

parc sophia is yes 10mins walk to dhoby ghaut, a very tiring 10mins walking back !!:doh:

proud owner
01-05-09, 14:03
Can't blame you for saying that. Do you use a walking stick or have you progressed on to a wheelchair?

lets keep this thread for district 5

thanks

wqkl1
19-05-09, 13:43
I am looking to buy a 3 bedroom unit located on the 3rd or 4th floor of either stack 86, 88 or 90 at a reasonable price. If you have one for sale, can contact me at [email protected]. I am buying for own stay, not an agent. Thanks.

amidala
19-05-09, 19:32
Hi
I'm a serious buyer keen in 3 bedroom unit at Clementiwood. Kindly email me at [email protected]

apple3
19-05-09, 23:31
I am looking to buy a 3 bedroom unit located on the 3rd or 4th floor of either stack 86, 88 or 90 at a reasonable price. If you have one for sale, can contact me at [email protected]. I am buying for own stay, not an agent. Thanks.

Hi
I'm a serious buyer keen in 3 bedroom unit at Clementiwood. Kindly email me at [email protected]

May I know what is the asking price and offer price in general now for CW?

amidala
20-05-09, 18:18
May I know what is the asking price and offer price in general now for CW?

Ura shows 630-650psf for the last 3 transactions

mezz72sg
20-05-09, 22:32
Bank valuation 600+/- psf.
Owners asking 680-700psf.
Buyer not stupid.
Seller still dreaming.
Nothing would be tx above 650psf for a 99LH in this area, unless you talking about very small units that's only 650sqft.

vincenthse88
20-05-09, 23:21
Bank valuation 600+/- psf.
Owners asking 680-700psf.
Buyer not stupid.
Seller still dreaming.
Nothing would be tx above 650psf for a 99LH in this area, unless you talking about very small units that's only 650sqft.

I don't know which bank(s) you got the valuation 600+/- psf from, when was that, and if you are aware of what how a valuation is done. A bank I called up today gave 650psf (and not for a small unit). All it takes is a couple of transactions slightly above that and you will know if > 650 psf is dream or reality. Look at the units in details (facing, stack, floor, etc) and timing that were transacted and you know why they were transacted at the prices they were transacted.

mezz72sg
21-05-09, 22:23
mine gave 611psf for a 1389sqft.

apple3
22-05-09, 01:57

Did I saw a 564psf transact on BT for a 1389sqft or was it dejavu?

mezz72sg
22-05-09, 09:48
Boutique projects in D5 = Apartments classification property.

And FEO = Far East Organisation Property = Nauseating

The upside potential is more than just limited. Bullion bought the piece of land beside BH until now also don't want to submit plan.

Just for the record, we recieve Luxville 50units brochure a week before launch. They select ERA as their base agent and launch site in ERA office at Toa Payoh. No showflat but some material "going to be" use are display.

I was offer at 730psf after expressing my interest in one of the unit. The lowest in the project was 690psf. Around 8 units were sold in the 1st 3 days then it go stuck. 730psf? I pack and go, not keen anymore.

Yo Stalin, I concur your Aspen reasoning but may I supplement that the Parc Sophia is going around 1000psf near Plaza Singapore and 10mins to Dhoby Ghaut Mrt + FH + NEW.

:p

FEO sucks big time. last week and this week, they have a booth at chevron house. BUT it was virtually deserted because nobody is interested.

wqkl1
22-05-09, 10:38
I don't know which bank(s) you got the valuation 600+/- psf from, when was that, and if you are aware of what how a valuation is done. A bank I called up today gave 650psf (and not for a small unit). All it takes is a couple of transactions slightly above that and you will know if > 650 psf is dream or reality. Look at the units in details (facing, stack, floor, etc) and timing that were transacted and you know why they were transacted at the prices they were transacted.

How to tell from URA data the facing, stack and floor of the units that were sold? I can only see total price, unit size, month sold and psf leh???

vincenthse88
22-05-09, 12:17
How to tell from URA data the facing, stack and floor of the units that were sold? I can only see total price, unit size, month sold and psf leh???

You/We can't see from URA website. Ask the agent for it.

apple3
22-05-09, 15:14

Wa.. you so good huh? Bank do valuation? I thought their panel like globalsk do for them? Internal sisv certified valuator only a handful in most of the local bank, let alone say foreign banks.

Internal cost transfer about 150-200, 250 for loan applicant which usually they absorb. You call up they gave valuation huh? 650psf? Dont talk cock lah.. Your this kind of figure is the non certified, hear-say, I think I thought I guess rubbish use to entertain you.

Or unless you the oii hong leong grade but then you won't be here talk cock about CW.

apple3
22-05-09, 15:16
FEO sucks big time. last week and this week, they have a booth at chevron house. BUT it was virtually deserted because nobody is interested.

Hey! I beg to differ about FEO.

They don't suck big time, they suck ALL THE TIME.

wreckwrx
22-05-09, 15:24
Hey! I beg to differ about FEO.

They don't suck big time, they suck ALL THE TIME.

Whahahah!! Good one!!
:cheers1: :cheers1:

vincenthse88
22-05-09, 17:45
Wa.. you so good huh? Bank do valuation? I thought their panel like globalsk do for them? Internal sisv certified valuator only a handful in most of the local bank, let alone say foreign banks.

Internal cost transfer about 150-200, 250 for loan applicant which usually they absorb. You call up they gave valuation huh? 650psf? Dont talk cock lah.. Your this kind of figure is the non certified, hear-say, I think I thought I guess rubbish use to entertain you.

Or unless you the oii hong leong grade but then you won't be here talk cock about CW.

Old man, I think your mouth very filthy, I hope your grandchildren don't take after you.

wqkl1
22-05-09, 19:26

Can enlighten which bank was this?

apple3
23-05-09, 03:01
Old man, I think your mouth very filthy, I hope your grandchildren don't take after you.

Wa? I said you talk cock you bring out family members huh?

From my previous correspond wif you you already can't reply on the onus of the exchange but only to reply unrelated rubbish.

Now you sure u want to head this "my grandchild" path? My words don't worth label as filthy yet. On the least my kids can bear me grandchild, you want to comment on your kids if you have any? you fxxking moron.

vincenthse88
23-05-09, 09:12
Wa? I said you talk cock you bring out family members huh?

From my previous correspond wif you you already can't reply on the onus of the exchange but only to reply unrelated rubbish.

Now you sure u want to head this "my grandchild" path? My words don't worth label as filthy yet. On the least my kids can bear me grandchild, you want to comment on your kids if you have any? you fxxking moron.

I am happy to argue based on facts and my personal views but not with people like you who have been putting your points across to those who have differing views from you by hurling antagonistic comments and vulgarities, and calling people names. "Oh, we are just having a bit of fun..." you said, OH PLEASE don't do it at the expense of others. By saying your mouth is filthy is an understatement, old man.

cheerful
23-05-09, 14:13
hi vincent ... no need to get worked up .. yup, agree that in the forum we are all entitled to our opinions (that's wat forum is all about).

But not forgetting that in this forum there are lao-jiao who are humble & those who are not ... some by virtue of their profesional/positions have more information (& prob thinks info is = power) ... u juz choose to learn from them selectively lor .. afterall, u can't change one's behaviour if the person has been living for some many decades liao .. :p

Some forumers sound like really experienced in investing, while some betta in sharing theories only ... so u pick & choose lor :D

apple3
24-05-09, 01:36
I am happy to argue based on facts and my personal views but not with people like you who have been putting your points across to those who have differing views from you by hurling antagonistic comments and vulgarities, and calling people names. "Oh, we are just having a bit of fun..." you said, OH PLEASE don't do it at the expense of others. By saying your mouth is filthy is an understatement, old man.

Come on, are you sure you could argue base on fact? Vincent, it is not funny you know?

Have I been putting my point across by hurling vulgarities or facts that people like you just couldn't swallow ?

Maybe it just to you or well, I don't know. But how about checking out all my posts with my user name? Or let me tell you this you moron, you always post/reply on a pathetic assumption that you are holding a much superior overwhelming theory/reasoning. And so when someone reply with facts or reasoning that overturn your theory OR "degrade" your property, you couldn't stand backing down and start to preach unrelated rubbish and again, hoping that person forget what is it all about in the 1st place.

I understand that cold hard fact could be hard to swallow at times. But acting like a moron and mention forumer's family member will only make you look lame and of course, a lame moron.

Well, I mean, are you mentality challenge or.. I don't know, do you need me to stroke your ego or what?

apple3
24-05-09, 02:04
hi vincent ... no need to get worked up .. yup, agree that in the forum we are all entitled to our opinions (that's wat forum is all about).

But not forgetting that in this forum there are lao-jiao who are humble & those who are not ... some by virtue of their profesional/positions have more information (& prob thinks info is = power) ... u juz choose to learn from them selectively lor .. afterall, u can't change one's behaviour if the person has been living for some many decades liao .. :p

Some forumers sound like really experienced in investing, while some betta in sharing theories only ... so u pick & choose lor :D

cheerful, foremost, I don't believe in new or old bird shit. and well, chk down that moron reply:

"I don't know which bank(s) you got the valuation 600+/- psf from, when was that, and if you are aware of what how a valuation is done. A bank I called up today gave 650psf (and not for a small unit)."

He challenge ppl how a valuation is done and claim a bank he just call up on that day in question gave a valuation of 650. Come on, the later part already somehow suggest he know shit about a proper valuation and yet still want to challenge ppl. Yes, I said he talk cock but well, I bring a bit illustration of WHY he talk cock. See the diff? He reply with shitty statement and bring out family member.

And when I press further about the original valuation thingy, he begin to act like some holy shit.. "oh.. I only argue with fact or personal view, oh this oh that, etc, etc". Conveniently forget that he is the one that initiate that challenge and couldn't bring out substantial content.

Anyway, to say he is a talking cock moron is also my entitle opinion right?

cheerful
24-05-09, 12:09
R-i-g-h-t .... btw, old or new bird theory is juz a general remark, not applying to u lah :o .. since some of us 've already read your reply to jitkiat in other thread abt sharing or knowledge mah ... u don't buy into this but maybe others do leh :rolleyes:

apple3
24-05-09, 15:13
R-i-g-h-t .... btw, old or new bird theory is juz a general remark, not applying to u lah :o .. since some of us 've already read your reply to jitkiat in other thread abt sharing or knowledge mah ... u don't buy into this but maybe others do leh :rolleyes:

You are right on this. Maybe I'm busybody, but if pushing "bull-view" is Kiat's entitlement and his cup of tea, isn't countering "bull-view" with grounds equally my rights as well? Come on, anyone can don't buy it or counter it, I don't give a damm. Want to post? Then prepare for anything that may come along. Cannot take it? Then be a reader.

Freedom of speech rule the day. :p

vincenthse88
24-05-09, 18:24
Come on, are you sure you could argue base on fact? Vincent, it is not funny you know?

Have I been putting my point across by hurling vulgarities or facts that people like you just couldn't swallow ?

Maybe it just to you or well, I don't know. But how about checking out all my posts with my user name? Or let me tell you this you moron, you always post/reply on a pathetic assumption that you are holding a much superior overwhelming theory/reasoning. And so when someone reply with facts or reasoning that overturn your theory OR "degrade" your property, you couldn't stand backing down and start to preach unrelated rubbish and again, hoping that person forget what is it all about in the 1st place.

I understand that cold hard fact could be hard to swallow at times. But acting like a moron and mention forumer's family member will only make you look lame and of course, a lame moron.

Well, I mean, are you mentality challenge or.. I don't know, do you need me to stroke your ego or what?

You f**king old man, you called people clowns, talk cock, rubbish when you disagree. I don't need you (or anyone else) to agree with me, and I don't put people down like you did when I disagree with them. I don't assume that I hold a more superior overwhelming theory/reasoning (that is your assumption) by asking where the 600+-psf valuation came from, when it was done and whether he/she knows how valuation is done because I truly think it is outdated and inaccurate, not because someone thinks the property doesn't worth as much as I do. And to correct you, I have no vested interest because I have sold mine a while ago but thinks the project is currently undervalued. You don't have to stroke my ego, and neither do I have to stroke yours. And I don't care how lao or lao-jiao you are in investing, you want to use such language on others, be prepared others use it on you too.

apple3
25-05-09, 01:01
You f**king old man, you called people clowns, talk cock, rubbish when you disagree. I don't need you (or anyone else) to agree with me, and I don't put people down like you did when I disagree with them. I don't assume that I hold a more superior overwhelming theory/reasoning (that is your assumption) by asking where the 600+-psf valuation came from, when it was done and whether he/she knows how valuation is done because I truly think it is outdated and inaccurate, not because someone thinks the property doesn't worth as much as I do. And to correct you, I have no vested interest because I have sold mine a while ago but thinks the project is currently undervalued. You don't have to stroke my ego, and neither do I have to stroke yours. And I don't care how lao or lao-jiao you are in investing, you want to use such language on others, be prepared others use it on you too.

Come on man, why lose your coolz? I must have hit the spot ya? Or couldn't take it down when someone sneer at your so call superiority?

BTW, I call someone clown because I was called a con-man in the 1st place and some sort of bird.. something like that. And I think you are the only one or two I said talk cock. But in anycase, it seems to me that you are running out of shit now and was becoming a headless cock banging around.

So you think mezz72sg indication of 600psf is outdated and inaccurate mean he don't know anything about valuation? And you ask me about the premium on CW which I explain nicely and only get a unrelated reply that come with a tinge of "wise old man" style "Anyway, let's stop here lah". KNN, who is the one acting like lao jiao. And when I ask why drag family member in you go another round of cock & cocky reply?

And how about showing me which post I have made illustrating I'm old or lao jiao? On the controversy, I am bestowed by someone else that said so. For godsake, open your eye and read. And what is this about what language and prepared someone to use it on me? What talking you? Are you trying to parrot what I have said to cheerful? Ai ya, bring it on lah.

Please go and read what you have word down and stop acting like a spoilt moron. But in any case, there are some sort of welfare for mentality challenge ppl like you, let me know if you need some help. I could always google up for you.. :p

vincenthse88
25-05-09, 12:22
Come on man, why lose your coolz? I must have hit the spot ya? Or couldn't take it down when someone sneer at your so call superiority?

BTW, I call someone clown because I was called a con-man in the 1st place and some sort of bird.. something like that. And I think you are the only one or two I said talk cock. But in anycase, it seems to me that you are running out of shit now and was becoming a headless cock banging around.

So you think mezz72sg indication of 600psf is outdated and inaccurate mean he don't know anything about valuation? And you ask me about the premium on CW which I explain nicely and only get a unrelated reply that come with a tinge of "wise old man" style "Anyway, let's stop here lah". KNN, who is the one acting like lao jiao. And when I ask why drag family member in you go another round of cock & cocky reply?

And how about showing me which post I have made illustrating I'm old or lao jiao? On the controversy, I am bestowed by someone else that said so. For godsake, open your eye and read. And what is this about what language and prepared someone to use it on me? What talking you? Are you trying to parrot what I have said to cheerful? Ai ya, bring it on lah.

Please go and read what you have word down and stop acting like a spoilt moron. But in any case, there are some sort of welfare for mentality challenge ppl like you, let me know if you need some help. I could always google up for you.. :p

I meant to ask you to go and re-read your earlier posts when you said you "explained nicely" but I reckon it is useless. People like you who are so used to using abusive words to get your way never admit they are in the wrong. I didn't say you said you are lao or lao jiao. Like other posts, you seem to have difficulty understanding or interpreting what other people are saying. I didn't call mezz72sg names; I literary asked him/her if he/she knows how valuation is done. I didn't curse and swear at your family members; I just hope they don't pick up your abusive behaviour. People like you with such a big ego obviously don't like people pointing this out. I am talking cock when I said I called up a bank and was quoted 650psf as the estimated value? You are the one who is acting like the wise one and always want to have the final say. I don't need help but I think you do.

apple3
25-05-09, 14:01
I meant to ask you to go and re-read your earlier posts when you said you "explained nicely" but I reckon it is useless. People like you who are so used to using abusive words to get your way never admit they are in the wrong. I didn't say you said you are lao or lao jiao. Like other posts, you seem to have difficulty understanding or interpreting what other people are saying. I didn't call mezz72sg names; I literary asked him/her if he/she knows how valuation is done. I didn't curse and swear at your family members; I just hope they don't pick up your abusive behaviour. People like you with such a big ego obviously don't like people pointing this out. I am talking cock when I said I called up a bank and was quoted 650psf as the estimated value? You are the one who is acting like the wise one and always want to have the final say. I don't need help but I think you do.

I have not finish reading yet but kind of wondering.. I mean, just in case you don't know.

Do you know you could portion your words/ideas with an indentation of a new line by pressing "enter"? It call "paragraph" which usually taught in elementary.

KNN, always one whole big chunk, cock somemore. Relax lah, enjoy typing. And if your parent never sent you to school, I just hope you remember to do so to your kids. <- like dat is it?

ha...

apple3
25-05-09, 14:25

Don't need to talk too much. This is my 1st encounter/reply to you, please enlighten which part is abusive? KNN, I still call you Mr Vincent said thank you some more, pui.

And what is this "I just hope they don't pick up your abusive behaviour"?
One: Refer to above paragraph for "abusive" term used.
Two: I also hope a lot of things for your family members leh, you want me to go on?

See? Mr Moron, you talk cock right? And if you could justify my point is wrong, I'm more then happy to recieve it, so what is this you are talking about ppl pointing me out??? I could easliy think of one instance when I mistaken Gardenvista having multistorey carpark untill someone point out the mistake which I outright admit my mistake and said he is right. This is a small thingy but an illustration of how I could always reference my words. Look, I'm young and the ego contain within me is of average size only.

You? KNN, act big not big. Act strong but damm fragile, can't take it don't post loh.. Frankly speaking pal, I think you need some serious consulting. Some sort of pastoral care or what..

mezz72sg
25-05-09, 22:22
to tell the truth, i was given a valuation of 800k for a 1389sqft. i was like, wah, owner asking 900k+?? seller ki siao eat salah medicine is it?? the valuation was revised to 850k a day later, which to me is reasonable.

i no expert and no lao jiao or whatever jiao. so i take it whatever valuation was provided to me. and frankly, a valuation of 800-850k is reasonable to me at this pt in time. anything more is a rip off.

i'm sure to alot of people out there, anything beyond this range for a 99LH 3br in this location is bloody ridiculous.

assuming u loan 80%, u wanna sell for how much 5, 10, 15 yrs later before you even breakeven if you pay 900k+ ???? 1.2m? 1.5m? who's gonna buy from u as it ages 5, 10, 15 yrs later at this px???

proud owner
26-05-09, 00:05
to tell the truth, i was given a valuation of 800k for a 1389sqft. i was like, wah, owner asking 900k+?? seller ki siao eat salah medicine is it?? the valuation was revised to 850k a day later, which to me is reasonable.

i no expert and no lao jiao or whatever jiao. so i take it whatever valuation was provided to me. and frankly, a valuation of 800-850k is reasonable to me at this pt in time. anything more is a rip off.

i'm sure to alot of people out there, anything beyond this range for a 99LH 3br in this location is bloody ridiculous.

assuming u loan 80%, u wanna sell for how much 5, 10, 15 yrs later before you even breakeven if you pay 900k+ ???? 1.2m? 1.5m? who's gonna buy from u as it ages 5, 10, 15 yrs later at this px???

900k/1389 = 645 psf
800k/1389 = 575 psf

first of all you have people who keeps saying due to AIR QUALITY ..Clementiwoods and Varsity Park are better than FH Stellar ..

of course some CW owners will price it same as FH Stellar lor ..

Alvin C
26-05-09, 01:18
900k/1389 = 645 psf
800k/1389 = 575 psf

first of all you have people who keeps saying due to AIR QUALITY ..Clementiwoods and Varsity Park are better than FH Stellar ..

of course some CW owners will price it same as FH Stellar lor ..

actually once the Haze is back...the whole of S'pore air quality will drops...so no worries about air quality.........

1 live, live it.............

cheers

proud owner
26-05-09, 08:58
actually once the Haze is back...the whole of S'pore air quality will drops...so no worries about air quality.........

1 live, live it.............

cheers

agree

in fact .. based on caveat .. Stellar is still trading higher than carabelle or botannia .. heard Botannia now asking 760 psf .. but stellar already traded at 788 and 795 psf ..

Lucas
27-05-09, 23:05
Owner are still asking >$800 psf for studio unit in Clementiwoods. Is it reasonable to purchase? Some agent tell me that smaller unit has higher psf because it was purchased at a higher psf.:rolleyes:
Anyone know how much studio units when it was first launch?

amidala
15-06-09, 19:40
Have prices went up? sellers are mostly asking for 670-680psf. Any views?

spn25
16-06-09, 23:08
We are looking for 3 to 4-room owners that are keen to downgrade their unit to a 2-rooms unit with us. We are prepared to top up the difference based on current market value.

Interested parties pls drop me an e-mail at [email protected]

Thank you.

Tropical Fish
17-06-09, 15:43
ClementiWoods Condominium (http://greenmark.sg/index_ci.php/buildings/detail/17)
BCA Green Mark Award: Gold

:cool:

ClementiWoods Condominium

Award: Green Mark Gold

Address: 78, 80, 82, 84, 86, 88 & 90 West Coast Road
Postal Code: 126815, 126816, 126917, 126811, 126818, 126819 & 126810
District: District 5

Developer: Fraser Centrepoint Ltd
Artitect: ADDP Architects
Structural Engineer: CPG Consultants Pte Ltd
M&E Engineer: CPG Consultants Pte Ltd
Landscape Consultant: Mace Studio
Quality Surveyor: JIA Quantity Surveyor & Project Managers Pte Ltd
Main Contractor: -

Project Description

A condominium housing development comprising 7 Blocks of 5-Storey Apartments with attic (Total: 240 units) with Basement Carparks, swimming pool and communal facilities at West Coast Road.

Green Features:

Use of thermal insulating paint to external façade wall to reduce solar heat gain.
Use of energy efficient equipment (e.g. energy saving & timer lightings in common areas, inverter air-con system, gas heater for units and energy efficient lift system)
Intensive and extensive landscaping including green roof; vertical / horizontal green screening, green “column” and bio-filter aquatic pond to regulate micro-climate
Water efficient dual flush sanitary wares & fittings for units and sensor at common area toilets
Rainwater harvesting for e-deck landscaping irrigation
:)

Link: http://greenmark.sg/index_ci.php/buildings/detail/17

wqkl1
23-06-09, 19:56
Just offered a seller $650psf for a 1679sf unit at CW. Bank only willing to value at $625psf but seller want $720psf. Such a big gap xia. Doubt this deal will go through.

kavlar
25-06-09, 13:43
Hi All....anybody know of anybody wanting to sell 2+study at CW. Budget arnd 680psf. Pls PM me if go anything. Thanks all.....

Nicknan
29-06-09, 11:01
We are looking for 3 to 4-room owners that are keen to downgrade their unit to a 2-rooms unit with us. We are prepared to top up the difference based on current market value.

Interested parties pls drop me an e-mail at [email protected]

Thank you.

Pls call me asap 93213568.

Lucas
01-07-09, 20:28
Recently, I offered the seller at $680 psf for a 2+1 room unit as advertised. However, the agent replied that seller had revised the price upward to $750 psf, within a day!!!
I am doubting if it is the doing of the agent or the seller:scared-4:
Situation now is becoming like 2007 when seller keep on adjusting their asking price:(

Honesty
01-07-09, 21:42
Recently, I offered the seller at $680 psf for a 2+1 room unit as advertised. However, the agent replied that seller had revised the price upward to $750 psf, within a day!!!
I am doubting if it is the doing of the agent or the seller:scared-4:
Situation now is becoming like 2007 when seller keep on adjusting their asking price:(

Than I suggest that you wait for awhile, as there are a lot of condo now going or already TOP this year. According to the news, more than 6900 units is going to TOP and many are under the deferred payment scheme. Owners may not able to find tenants or pay the loan at this current market . So wait awhile, this is just a waiting game.

Lucas
01-07-09, 23:37
Than I suggest that you wait for awhile, as there are a lot of condo now going or already TOP this year. According to the news, more than 6900 units is going to TOP and many are under the deferred payment scheme. Owners may not able to find tenants or pay the loan at this current market . So wait awhile, this is just a waiting game.

Ascentia Sky is asking for >$1000 psf already...$750 canthy?

Honesty
02-07-09, 20:42
Ascentia Sky is asking for >$1000 psf already...$750 canthy?

New projects can ask for sky high price if the bank support them. Buyers only pay 5% cash and 15% from CPF or cash and with this they can afford, they don't feel the pain till TOP. After TOP, they will be paying something like $4,000 to $5,000 every month, if they loan 80% of 1 mill, depend on the no. of years for the repayment.

If you think you can afford than go and buy, but don't regret later when the price fall as so many condos is going to TOP this year. Correct me if I am wrong, how many people can afford to pay $4K to $5K a month just on housing loan for this mass market condo.