PDA

View Full Version : Help needed! Need advice from experts. II

Reporter
12-04-10, 14:42
Dear experts,

I have a little problem here. I hope some of you guys can provide me with some suggestions.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

How can I get rid of "tanumy"?

greenhorn
12-04-10, 15:19
How about everyone cooperates to totally ignore his posts? By responding to his silly comments, it will signal that his words have impact and his comments matter to forumers, which will inturn enbolden him to post more of those shit. If he gets alienated and ignored, he will feel stupid posting shit and hopefully will result in him giving up trying to make his presence felt. If he succeed in getting on your nerves, then he wins and you lose :hell-hath-no-fury: .

tanumy
12-04-10, 15:30
:) :doh: haha

How about everyone cooperates to totally ignore his posts? By responding to his silly comments, it will signal that his words have impact and his comments matter to forumers, which will inturn enbolden him to post more of those shit. If he gets alienated and ignored, he will feel stupid posting shit and hopefully will result in him giving up trying to make his presence felt. If he succeed in getting on your nerves, then he wins and you lose :hell-hath-no-fury: .

august
12-04-10, 16:07
he doesnt get on my nerves
in fact i find it all quite funny ~~ :p

ay123
12-04-10, 16:24

no i will continue to curse that idiot whenever i see IT!!!! if IT like to be curse n f*ck by everyone........by all means. if tat idiot find it painless to provoke people.......i don find it painful to continue cursing tat stupid idiot......

tanumy
12-04-10, 19:23
:doh: haha

jlrx
12-04-10, 23:44
tanumy is the guardian angel of Double Bay Residences who helps to sing praises and protect the reputation of DBR.

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg2/Kithshaa/Christmas%20Greetings/Animation3gifWedgesandCircleBGgifTa.gif

In fact, I suggest that every condo should have it's own guardian angel to protect the condo against false firesale rumours and fake auctions.

Similarly, stalingrad acts as a guardian angel for Casabella.

http://www.saradipity.com/china/GuardianLion2.jpg

No wonder there are no false rumours of firesale auctions of Casabella.

Fake lah, times are good now why sell so cheap?

Condorich
13-04-10, 22:14
Dear experts,

I have a little problem here. I hope some of you guys can provide me with some suggestions.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

How can I get rid of "tanumy"?

I am no expert but he has pissed me enough. Been too patient with him and kind words and kind advices fell on deaf ears (Donkey ears). No more Mr nice guy to him and the DBR thread.

Whenever he posts something related to DBR at non DBR threads, such as "BUY DBR, BUY D18 etc" I will post a negative post at his HOME BASE. He is allowed to POST those at his DBR thread only.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=7132 (DBR thread)

The other DBR owners, please excuse me. I am against TANUMY only. Please feel free to join me to attack his home base at DBR thread or subsequent related threads.

I will start the count now! * evil *

EBD
13-04-10, 22:16
he doesnt get on my nerves
in fact i find it all quite funny ~~ :p

You know it's not kind to make laugh at the mentally ill :tsk-tsk:

Condorich
13-04-10, 22:21
I am no expert but he has pissed me enough. Been too patient with him and kind words and kind advices fell on deaf ears (Donkey ears). No more Mr nice guy to him and the DBR thread.

Whenever he posts something related to DBR at non DBR threads, such as "BUY DBR, BUY D18 etc" I will post a negative post at his HOME BASE. He is allowed to POST those at his DBR thread only.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?t=7132 (DBR thread)

The other DBR owners, please excuse me. I am against TANUMY only. Please feel free to join me to attack his home base at DBR thread or subsequent related threads.

I will start the count now! * evil *

Just fired the first salvo.

http://forums.condosingapore.com/showpost.php?p=90212&postcount=929

shespawn
16-04-10, 17:30
I already wrote to admin about his spamming and non-contributions. No action taken.

Condorich
16-04-10, 18:05
I already wrote to admin about his spamming and non-contributions. No action taken.

Same here.. did that ages ago and that explains my reaction. Normally I would just ignore.

Anyway on second thoughts.. I should not be doing that. You are one of the innocent buyer. So sorry to talk bad about your beloved DBR. I don't mean it. His actions seems to have quiet down but he can always come back again with his nonsense.

I don't give him a nick The Asshold And Ultimate Moron 4 You for nothing.

So sorry again and I will just ignore him from now on and leave DBR thread alone.