PDA

View Full Version : Land Parcel at Upper Serangoon Road / Pheng Geck Avenue

sleek
21-04-10, 08:41
URA launches tenders for residential sites at Hougang Avenue 2 and Upper Serangoon Road / Pheng Geck Avenue (http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2010/pr10-40.html)

The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) launched the residential sites at Hougang Avenue 2 and Upper Serangoon Road / Pheng Geck Avenue for sale by public tender today.

The land parcel at Hougang Avenue 2 was made available for sale through the Reserve List system of the first half 2010 Government Land Sales (GLS) Programme on 25 February 2010. On 7 April 2010, URA announced that it had received an application from a developer and would put up the land parcel for tender in about two weeks’ time. The developer has committed to bid at least S$109.9 million for the land parcel in the public tender.

The residential site at Upper Serangoon Road / Pheng Geck Avenue (http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/UppSGNPGAve/CL/UppSGNPGAve-intro%28L%29.html) is released for sale via the Confirmed List in line with the schedule earlier announced under the first half 2010 Government GLS Programme.

Tender for the Reserve List site at Hougang Avenue 2 will close at 12 noon on 20 May 2010 and the tender for the Confirmed List site at Upper Serangoon Road / Pheng Geck Avenue will close at 12 noon on 2 June 2010. Selection of the successful tenderer will be based on the tendered land price only.

sleek
21-04-10, 08:58
http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/UppSGNPGAve/CL/images-others/uppsgnpgave-intro%28L%29.jpg (http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/UppSGNPGAve/CL/UppSGNPGAve-intro%28L%29.html)

scsc
23-04-10, 07:09
cheesezzz... the land pretty limited... i think the development will be smthing like that of Cube8

23-04-10, 22:00
i think a smaller and more expensive version of one st michael.

sleek
02-06-10, 17:35
Highest bid at $607psf! :D

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3669/4f03b74cdaacad96c87e093.jpg (http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/graphics/2010/pr10-66a.pdf)

02-06-10, 18:01
Guess some of the bigger developers sat this one out.

If awarded is this Qingdao's first site as developer?

devilplate
02-06-10, 18:21
abit dissapointed...

cheerful
02-06-10, 18:22
abit dissapointed...

har?? ... why so? U hoping for more exciting price huh? :p

devilplate
02-06-10, 18:39
breakeven ard 900psf...so launch ard 1kpsf...tat area oredi tat kind of pricing

scsc
02-06-10, 18:52
With a construction company winning the bid at $607psf, my guess is a breakeven at $850-900psf and launch estimate of >$1000psf...:D

That should help PP & Woodleigh ppty bridge the price gap with other nearby estates ppty.

scsc
02-06-10, 18:55
breakeven ard 900psf...so launch ard 1kpsf...tat area oredi tat kind of pricing

it depends what size of unit u are reference to... small units of course >1k psf

I'm referring to those 900~1100sqft sizes

devilplate
02-06-10, 18:57
to me, it doesnt help...

8W studio oredi subsale at 11xxpsf

their breakeven 900psf, launch all 1/2bedder with sizes 400-800sqft at 1k to 1.2kpsf also can sell...kind of current market pricing...in fact, the boonlay and simei plot will actually help to pull up double bay and caspian pricing

DC33_2008
02-06-10, 18:59
Do you think the price of one leicester price will go up now given a freehold with full facilities? It has always been close to a $1000psf.

scsc
02-06-10, 19:00

I think their virgin development is with HDB DBSS@BISHAN Natura Loft.

Their 1st pte housing development in Spore i guess.

scsc
02-06-10, 19:04
to me, it doesnt help...

their breakeven 900psf, launch all 1/2bedder with sizes 400-800sqft at 1k to 1.2kpsf also can sell...kind of current market pricing...in fact, the boonlay and simei plot will actually help to pull up double bay and caspian pricing

hmm... agree with you but then i guess the small developers are playing safe..
If mostly small sizes, the likely clientele would be rentals than homers

devilplate
02-06-10, 19:22
Do you think the price of one leicester price will go up now given a freehold with full facilities? It has always been close to a $1000psf.

one leicester price may inch up to ard 1100psf...5%

new vs old and fh vs 99lh...shd become same pricing...lol

devilplate
02-06-10, 19:28
hmm... agree with you but then i guess the small developers are playing safe..
If mostly small sizes, the likely clientele would be rentals than homers

anyway the plot of land is smallish, market can easily absorb 200-250units MM units...mabe just leave 1stack of 3bedder lor..nowadays 3bedder compact size less den 1000sqft...hehe

so we better dun eat too much..or else not enuff room in the house!:D

gohsoonk
02-06-10, 23:23

They are probably reserving the ammo for the 18 confirmed sites and 13 reserved sites.

The_Way_I_See_It
03-06-10, 08:21
one leicester price may inch up to ard 1100psf...5%

new vs old and fh vs 99lh...shd become same pricing...lol

OL not many sellers lah. Highest is 1,071 psf just recorded according to URA caveats.

New buyers of OL must now pay above $1,100 psf !!! :D

03-06-10, 08:33
That is bcos FCL must have revised their pricing for 8@W up after seeing the response at Caspian and all the blank cheque collection by agents. Thus less margin for owners to flip :mad:

to me, it doesnt help...

03-06-10, 08:38
But i thot of the 1h 2010 GLS, this one is probably the best site, followed closely by the jurong lake and simei sites (all near MRT).
Most of the 18 confirmed sites are not near the MRT (the reserved sites, there are some near the MRT) some i even thought are more suitable for landed type, but i guess they know developers are hungry to replenish their landbanks. So they push out.:2cents:

They are probably reserving the ammo for the 18 confirmed sites and 13 reserved sites.

03-06-10, 08:56
Since this is their first pte housing in singapore, i think they will be motivated to make it a sucess and hopefully pull up the pricing in D13:jump-for-joy:

I think their virgin development is with HDB DBSS@BISHAN Natura Loft.

Their 1st pte housing development in Spore i guess.

sleek
03-06-10, 09:00
So far, their construction of Natura Loft seems to be quite okay and fast too! :D

From MHT forum (http://www.myhometown.sg/Forum/tabid/84/aff/285/aft/514/afv/topic/afpg/222/Default.aspx) :-
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7030/dsc19393ed.jpg

Since this is their first pte housing in singapore, i think they will be motivated to make it a sucess and hopefully pull up the pricing in D13:jump-for-joy:

03-06-10, 09:27
now come to think of it, they have a few construction projects in sengkang and the progress is indeed fast.

Blink and a few storeys have been added

devilplate
03-06-10, 10:52
when 8W is launched in last yr July...there r no more subsale/resale firesale in the market oredi and asking prices had generally shoot up by 100-200psf at tat time...very dramatic period from last yr May to July period.

jchong
03-06-10, 10:59
Published June 3, 2010
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/static/image/ax/c.gif
State land tenders still fetching record prices
Top bid for condo plot near Potong Pasir MRT is $607 psf ppr

By KALPANA RASHIWALA

A STATE tender for a 99-year leasehold private housing site next to Potong Pasir MRT Station has fetched a record land price for the area - $607 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr).

http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/mnt/media/image/launched/2010-06-03/BT_IMAGES_KRTENDER3.jpg (javascript:openwindow('/local/picturepopup/0,4661,143954-60000,00.html?');)This is also the second highest price paid for a 99-year condo site sold by the state in Singapore's Rest of Central Region.
However, analysts point out that save for the top two bids - both of which were from foreign parties (Qingdao Construction of China and SP Setia Bhd of Malaysia) - the offers, from local players, were within expectations.
DTZ's South-east Asia research head Chua Chor Hoon observed that 'more foreign players are entering the local property development market as they see growth opportunities in Singapore'.
'As they've no or very little landbank in Singapore, they have to bid more aggressively than local developers to gain a foothold.'
Yesterday's tender drew a whopping 15 bids, as the plot's relatively small size rendered the total investment quantum affordable to a wider pool of contenders.
The competition among them, as well as the plot's choice location next to an MRT station close to the city, helped to create a bullish top bid, say industry players.
There was a significant gap between the top two bids, which came in at around $600 psf ppr, and the next three bids (from Koh Brothers, Far East Organization and Allgreen Properties), which congregated around the $500 psf ppr level. The lowest offer, from Hong Leong Group, was $321 psf ppr.
When the 53,516 sq ft site at Pheng Geck Avenue was launched in April, analysts had predicted bids of $450-560 psf ppr.
Qingdao Construction director Zuo Haibin acknowledged that his company's bid was 'not cheap', but noted that it had not been able to clinch any sites at state tenders in the past eight months.
Qingdao's breakeven cost is likely to be around $950 psf; it will handle the project's construction as well.
Mr Zuo added that the company is looking at an average selling price of about $1,000-1,050 psf, although the actual pricing will depend on market conditions at the time of launch, which is expected by year-end.
CBRE Research said that units at 8@ (%208@) Woodleigh and Woodsville 28 nearby were transacted in the subsale market at $865-1,130 psf in January-April this year. Both projects are also 99-year leasehold.
Qingdao's proposed scheme comprises 150-160 apartments, ranging from one to four-bedders. There will be two levels of basement carparking.
This will be Qingdao's third property development here. It is developing Natura Loft, a Design, Build and Sell Scheme project in Bishan, for HDB.
The company also has a 20 per cent stake in a light industrial development in the Kallang Pudding area.
Mr Zuo told BT that Qingdao plans to list its operations here on the Singapore bourse around late-2011 or early-2012. The company is part of QingJian Group in China.
Other bidders at yesterday's tender included Frasers Centrepoint, Sing Holdings, Hoi Hup, Sim Lian Land and Wah Khiaw Developments.
Colliers International said yesterday's top bid was 5 per cent shy of the $639 psf ppr that Wing Tai and Greatearth paid for the Ascentia Sky plot in the Alexandra Road area in December 2007.
That is the record price for condo land sold by the state in Rest of Central Region.
Qingdao Construction's bid is also 40 per cent above the $434 psf ppr that Frasers Centrepoint paid for the Woodsville 28 site in July 2007.
However, that site is farther from the MRT station.

azeoprop
03-06-10, 11:09
now come to think of it, they have a few construction projects in sengkang and the progress is indeed fast.

Blink and a few storeys have been added

Hopefully they are not doing toufu buildings like some in China....:scared-3:

devilplate
03-06-10, 11:16
their breakeven cud be ard 850psf as they manage their own construction...1kpsf...not a fat profit margin but at least they manage to secure a land after 8 mths of drought..lol

toufy building...errks...omyyy

teddybear
03-06-10, 11:19
Not sure about the others but China Construction in Singapore is doing a very good and solid job. They have also been given contracts for some high-end premium private properties. Friends said no major defects after TOP.

Hopefully they are not doing toufu buildings like some in China....:scared-3:

03-06-10, 13:30
Yah i know, i am still kicking myself for the opportunities i missed :doh:

when 8W is launched in last yr July...there r no more subsale/resale firesale in the market oredi and asking prices had generally shoot up by 100-200psf at tat time...very dramatic period from last yr May to July period.

scsc
03-06-10, 13:58
hehe... what BT did not reveal is that the Qingdao bid of $607 psf ppr is 125% above that of 8@W condo full-facilities $270 psf ppr...

Geez... 2 years and thats >$300 psf ppr difference... talk about timing the market.... :cool:

sleek
03-06-10, 14:38
Yalor, Govt Huat ar! :D

hehe... what BT did not reveal is that the Qingdao bid of $607 psf ppr is 125% above that of 8@W condo full-facilities $270 psf ppr...

Geez... 2 years and thats >$300 psf ppr difference... talk about timing the market.... :cool:

sleek
03-06-10, 14:50
Thought CW owners are having issues with the quality of finishes by China Construction? :beats-me-man:

But had yet to see anyone post pics of the "plentiful" defects. :D

I'm very interested to see what the owners find abt the finishing and quality of China Construction's work. :)

It's also the maincon for Estuary, Double Bay Residence, Soleil, Floridian, Cabana and Duchess Residences. (http://forums.condosingapore.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=92517)

Not sure about the others but China Construction in Singapore is doing a very good and solid job. They have also been given contracts for some high-end premium private properties. Friends said no major defects after TOP.

sleek
03-06-10, 15:47
Yup, that was the general sentiments early last year, which caught many by surprised. :doh:

Was also waiting for firesales, until 2Q09 when prices started moving upwards, then decides not to wait liao. :eek:

scsc
03-06-10, 16:29
Yup, that was the general sentiments early last year, which caught many by surprised. :doh:

Was also waiting for firesales, until 2Q09 when prices started moving upwards, then decides not to wait liao. :eek:

Yupz... 2 of my friends were still questioning if it was juz a spike & could it be sustainable.... Turn out to be 2 quarters of mountains of shoes outside showrooms:scared-4:

sleek
03-06-10, 17:44
If not for cooling measures, maybe 4 qtrs of mountains of shoes outside showrooms.

Yupz... 2 of my friends were still questioning if it was juz a spike & could it be sustainable.... Turn out to be 2 quarters of mountains of shoes outside showrooms:scared-4:

teddybear
04-06-10, 10:30
Not that I know of. For CW, mass market condo should expect mass market quality mah. If people go to visit luxury condo and then compare, then sure have lots of unsatisfaction with "quality of finishes" (as compared to the luxury condo) - E.g. The Hansgrohe premium range raindance shower shown in luxury condo also looks super shiny compared to those made in China ones in mass market condos (and I heard these will become loose their shine & even become rusty after 1-2 years!). :p

Thought CW owners are having issues with the quality of finishes by China Construction? :beats-me-man:

But had yet to see anyone post pics of the "plentiful" defects. :D

azeoprop
04-06-10, 20:56
Not that I know of. For CW, mass market condo should expect mass market quality mah. If people go to visit luxury condo and then compare, then sure have lots of unsatisfaction with "quality of finishes" (as compared to the luxury condo) - E.g. The Hansgrohe premium range raindance shower shown in luxury condo also looks super shiny compared to those made in China ones in mass market condos (and I heard these will become loose their shine & even become rusty after 1-2 years!). :p

...which made me regret not buying the arte last year...luxurious marble, branded toilet, quality finishings that u will find in luxury condo...for only 860psf for a low floor stack 12 2-bedder. Was expensive then, ultra cheap now. :(

sleek
15-06-10, 23:19
URA awards tender for Upper Serangoon Rd site to Qingdao Construction
By Jonathan Peeris | Posted: 15 June 2010 1941 hrs (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/1063422/1/.html)

SINGAPORE : The Urban Redevelopment Authority has awarded the tender for the residential site at Upper Serangoon Road and Pheng Geck Avenue to Qingdao Construction.

The company submitted the highest bid of S$113.7 million, or about S$588 per square foot of gross floor area.

The tender was launched in April this year and closed two weeks ago.

A total of 15 bids was received for the site.

Other developers who submitted bids included Frasers Centrepoint and Sim Lian Land.

The 99-year lease site can yield a maximum gross floor area of some 17,400 square metres. - CNA/ms

azeoprop
28-10-10, 16:16
Looks like some action going on....:D

devilplate
28-10-10, 16:19
this plot not bad....nice and quiet landed views...but not the front facing ones..lol...definitely worth more den woodsville 28:2cents:

DC33_2008
28-10-10, 16:46
Asking $psf 1100-1300 for MM unit?

sleek
28-10-10, 16:49
Think lots of 8@W owners keenly watching this development. :D

mcmlxxvi
28-10-10, 16:51
Nice landed with ugly industrial hovering across the whole landscape behind. Ewww.

DC33_2008
28-10-10, 16:57
Pity the residents staying at those nearby landed properties. Many pair of eyes looking at them.

28-10-10, 17:31
How come the landed area here no en-bloc, so near MRT. Maybe with this new development there will be some soon.

Pity the residents staying at those nearby landed properties. Many pair of eyes looking at them.

devilplate
28-10-10, 17:52
How come the landed area here no en-bloc, so near MRT. Maybe with this new development there will be some soon.

some landed area cannot convert to boutique apts....goto check it out....if can, i am sure developers like fragrance oredi enbloc liao lor

devilplate
28-10-10, 17:53
Think lots of 8@W owners keenly watching this development. :D

i jus feel tat this developer may resort to MM format to push up the PSF....and den doesnt haf much effect on 8wood...

u see leicester suites ard 1300psf...not much effect on surrounding condos:2cents:

28-10-10, 18:08
think this is the developer's first foray into pte, think they may scarifice a bit of profits for their long term image.

BTW, does the holding of uncompleted units apply to them since they are foreign developer :confused:

devilplate
28-10-10, 18:11
think this is the developer's first foray into pte, think they may scarifice a bit of profits for their long term image.

BTW, does the holding of uncompleted units apply to them since they are foreign developer :confused:

this new policy applicable to foreign entities...local developers r spared...FEO is local rite?

sh
28-10-10, 21:04
THE CHINESE ARE COMING!!!!:eek:

They are flush with cash with their inflated property prices.

They are able to built cheaper than anyone else (lots of cheap labour) but don't expect good workmanship.

devilplate
28-10-10, 22:10
THE CHINESE ARE COMING!!!!:eek:

They are flush with cash with their inflated property prices.

They are able to built cheaper than anyone else (lots of cheap labour) but don't expect good workmanship.

so wats the outcome?:confused:

scsc
18-11-10, 17:15
any developer movement on this?

Seems a good time with the NEX coming alive in Dec

19-11-10, 07:49
Yeah, the whole of D13 all eyeing this one, waiting for it to perform a lakefront over here. ;)

any developer movement on this?

Seems a good time with the NEX coming alive in Dec

DC33_2008
19-11-10, 12:15
MM unit may sell well at this place. Should be launching soon.

scsc
19-11-10, 14:55

Like as in HAIG 162 ?

But then i dunno where I read that the developer planning to build 160 units..
Looks not that bad

Unless they up 25% more to 200 units, then probably close to that of Scala & LF...

Geez, i'm curious when will it be launched :)

azeoprop
19-11-10, 16:19
Update 19th Nov 2010. :)

scsc
19-11-10, 18:04
Update 19th Nov 2010. :)

cheers! ;)

kingkong1984
19-11-10, 19:05
G o f o r i t g o g o g o

spikey69
19-11-10, 19:19
U guys do know that this plot is directly next to biddadari cemetery and a mosque right?

19-11-10, 21:00
and also next to the potong pasir mrt...

U guys do know that this plot is directly next to biddadari cemetery and a mosque right?

spikey69
20-11-10, 08:59
and also next to the potong pasir mrt...
Yup...it is. And also next to a main traffic junction.

spikey69
20-11-10, 09:01
What do u think the launch price will be? Above 1000 PSf or lower? Agents seem to be speculating at 1050 psf, especially if elections are over by show flat opening.

azeoprop
20-11-10, 11:03
Next to mrt station and near city confirm above 1000psf one. :( ...:D

spikey69
20-11-10, 15:47
Next to mrt station and near city confirm above 1000psf one. :( ...:D

ahhh, but u have special feelings for the area...me too as well, or soon enough. Of course, we want it to be 1000 psf and above.

wkang1970
20-11-10, 16:26
ahhh, but u have special feelings for the area...me too as well, or soon enough. Of course, we want it to be 1000 psf and above.

this area is nice. :)
launch price should be able to fetch around 1100psf.

southpark2000
21-11-10, 08:13
this area is nice. :)
launch price should be able to fetch around 1100psf.

Well, let me put it this way.....Lakefront Residences is going at a median of 1,000 psf.....u say leh :)

gohsoonk
22-11-10, 13:12
I am pretty sure it will be above 1000 psf if they are MM units.

What do u think the launch price will be? Above 1000 PSf or lower? Agents seem to be speculating at 1050 psf, especially if elections are over by show flat opening.

devilplate
23-11-10, 17:30
I am pretty sure it will be above 1000 psf if they are MM units.

if its 4xxsqft 1bedder, definitely 1.3-1.5kpsf:D

for 'normal sized' units, i wud guess 1000-1200psf

sleek
23-11-10, 22:26
On vacation and just return? :D

if its 4xxsqft 1bedder, definitely 1.3-1.5kpsf:D

for 'normal sized' units, i wud guess 1000-1200psf

azeoprop
25-11-10, 15:59
Just found out that there is another site even closer to potong pasir available for sale from the govt. :scared-3:
http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/graphics/2010/pr10-137a16.pdf

DC33_2008
25-11-10, 16:02
WoW! This site is just in front of the underground station.

25-11-10, 16:10
the site is parrallel to upper serangoon road, bldgs will have to be East-west facing.... But those facing the east will be quite good as they are shielded from road, west sun and have unblocked view....

Just found out that there is another site even closer to potong pasir available for sale from the govt. :scared-3:

kingkong1984
25-11-10, 16:17
the site is parrallel to upper serangoon road, bldgs will have to be East-west facing.... But those facing the east will be quite good as they are shielded from road, west sun and have unblocked view....

How would this affect the prices beside it?

DC33_2008
25-11-10, 16:19
Land price cannot drop. Garment will make more.

azeoprop
25-11-10, 16:37
WoW! This site is just in front of the underground station.

Maybe they can build private underground access to potong pasir mrt station.... :D

DC33_2008
25-11-10, 16:39
Landed properties next to this development will have no more privacy.
Maybe they can build private underground access to potong pasir mrt station.... :D

shauntanzs
25-11-10, 18:08
Developer Qingjian is rich.. The can hold, so they may attempt to sell high. I rem the psf ppr is 600 right? Construction cost should be around 150 to 200psf for china contractor n you can calculate their launch price..

kingkong1984
25-11-10, 19:22
Developer Qingjian is rich.. The can hold, so they may attempt to sell high. I rem the psf ppr is 600 right? Construction cost should be around 150 to 200psf for china contractor n you can calculate their launch price..
Yup, at least a thousand psf for projects near mrt.

wkang1970
25-11-10, 20:18
How would this affect the prices beside it?

It will only push the units nearby even higher :)

DC33_2008
26-11-10, 08:51
Has to be beyond $1000psf. Opp site development (woodsville 28) is already hitting $9xx. Nex shopping mall ready this weekend. Good for the surrounding area.

sleek
26-11-10, 09:01
Isetan at nex already opened liao! :D

26-11-10, 09:51
maybe next up, the govt might decide to upgrade the potong pasir town centre by offering it as a mixed development... especially since Nex will be fully operational soon :beats-me-man:

devilplate
26-11-10, 09:58
maybe next up, the govt might decide to upgrade the potong pasir town centre by offering it as a mixed development... especially since Nex will be fully operational soon :beats-me-man:

i wud say unlikely....goto wait until those big plots of land near woodleigh MRT to be developed first....that will be many many yrs later....99LH cannot afford to wait wor..

DC33_2008
26-11-10, 10:16
This area has very good natural landscape and serene place. Good to retain as long as it could. Not much greenery left in this area. Lots of joggers in the late afternoon.
i wud say unlikely....goto wait until those big plots of land near woodleigh MRT to be developed first....that will be many many yrs later....99LH cannot afford to wait wor..

Kenshinto80
26-11-10, 11:50

Big plots of land? There is a history attached to those big plots of land.

scsc
26-11-10, 20:03

Not really must be parallel orientation on the full length.
My guess two short dashes with a pool & maybe a sky garden..
Twin Towers of PP... :D

DC33_2008
27-11-10, 06:23
East facing unit will have a view towards the park and landed properties. Therefore less noisy.
Not really must be parallel orientation on the full length.
My guess two short dashes with a pool & maybe a sky garden..
Twin Towers of PP... :D

spikey69
27-11-10, 20:00
got a flyer today...it's called Nin Residences or so i was told by the agent> VVIP preview in a hotel before the showflat sales start

pricing for larger units is at 1000 psf

devilplate
27-11-10, 20:02
got a flyer today...it's called Nin Residences or so i was told by the agent> VVIP preview in a hotel before the showflat sales start

pricing for larger units is at 1000 psf
1kpsf GRAB!!!

sleek
27-11-10, 20:07
Wah! And its all over PropertyGuru! So is this what it looks like?

http://i2.propertyguru.com.sg/images/thumb/3/b/3/b/3b3bf04716405_1_V550.jpg

http://i2.propertyguru.com.sg/images/thumb/a/3/f/9/a3f91c4718545_1_V550.jpg

http://i2.propertyguru.com.sg/images/thumb/1/e/6/8/1e686a4718549_1_V550.jpg

http://i2.propertyguru.com.sg/images/thumb/2/9/7/f/297f394716416_1_V550.jpg

NIN RESIDENCES @ POTONG PASIR

Developer : Qing Jian Realty Pte Ltd
Architect : ADDP Architects

Tenure : 99 Years
Expected T.O.P : 2014

Description : 219 units
( 2 blocks of 1-3 BR ; one 5-storey & one 19-storey ; 2 basement carparks)

Site area : Est 53,500 sq ft

* Next to Potong Pasir MRT (1 min walk)
* Situated in a growing educational hub
(Cedar , St. Andrew's Village, Stamford
American School.)
* Near amenities (Geylang Bahru Market, Serangoon
Nex mall etc)
* Easy accessibility to City
* Well connected via major Expressways
(CTE, PIE, KPE)
* Quality Finishes (Hans Grohe,Electrolux, Marble
Tiles)

Facilities

- Lap pool
- Creation pool
- Kids pool
- Water lounges
- Deck Lounges
- Spa
- BBQ
- Fitness centre
- Clubhouse
- Gym
- Steam room
- Function room
- Casual dining lounge
- Basement carpark

Unit types Sizes No. of units

1 br 452-549 sqft 53
2 br 850-904 sqft 102
3 br 1238-1281 sqft 37
2 br PES 904-1098 sqft 11
3 br PES 1399-1485 sqft 2
2 br PH 1679-1819 sqft 11
3 br PH 2357-2486 sqft 3

devilplate
27-11-10, 20:21
Looks like got one stack of 1bedder facing landed!! On la! :)

sleek
27-11-10, 20:27
You mean Stack 3? ;)

Looks like got one stack of 1bedder facing landed!! On la! :)

http://i2.propertyguru.com.sg/images/thumb/2/b/6/9/2b69f14718560_1_V550.jpg

devilplate
27-11-10, 20:35
Stack 3 twr is 5 or 19storey?

azeoprop
27-11-10, 20:36
You mean Stack 3? ;)

I also want! :D

sleek
27-11-10, 20:37
Looks like the 5-storey tower. :beats-me-man:

azeoprop
27-11-10, 20:47
Yah from photo 2 and compare with the site plan, stack 3 is in the 5 storey tower. Then no view liaoz... :(

DC33_2008
27-11-10, 21:31
2 Bedroom PES may not be too bad. Which stack is it?

27-11-10, 21:37
Why is 1 tower 5 storey and the other 19th ? due to height restrictions

27-11-10, 21:40
is there planters and bay windows, the 2 and 3 bedder look quite big when comparing with recent launches WV and lake front?

Wah! And its all over PropertyGuru! So is this what it looks like?

1 br 452-549 sqft 53
2 br 850-904 sqft 102
3 br 1238-1281 sqft 37
2 br PES 904-1098 sqft 11
3 br PES 1399-1485 sqft 2
2 br PH 1679-1819 sqft 11
3 br PH 2357-2486 sqft 3

sleek
27-11-10, 22:20
It was in the Land Sales Condition probably got to do with the plot ratio.

sleek
27-11-10, 22:22
Can't find any floorplans on propertylaunch.sg website, maybe another day or 2. :beats-me-man:

is there planters and bay windows, the 2 and 3 bedder look quite big when comparing with recent launches WV and lake front?

DC33_2008
27-11-10, 22:46
It is due to GFA. It is a wise design with the taller tower block to have a view towards the city.

devilplate
27-11-10, 22:47
can safely assume tat there will be no baywindows/planters...:D

850sqft 2bedder w/o planter/baywindows seems goodie comfy size...1bedder at 45xsqft abit small though

devilplate
27-11-10, 22:49
It is due to GFA. It is a wise design with the taller tower block to have a view towards the city.

dun forget the next plot beside it tat is on the cfm list ....landed view will still be the best

DC33_2008
27-11-10, 22:58
Landed view will have morning sun. Stack 18 above 15th floor is not bad if you do not mind morning sun and may get a view towards the flyer as the next site release infront of the condo will be blocked it.
dun forget the next plot beside it tat is on the cfm list ....landed view will still be the best

28-11-10, 13:35
Think the blks will be blk E and blk G, E for elf and G for giant :p

gohsoonk
28-11-10, 23:23
Another small piece of land...seems like MM units in the making...

scsc
29-11-10, 12:24
Landed view will have morning sun. Stack 18 above 15th floor is not bad if you do not mind morning sun and may get a view towards the flyer as the next site release infront of the condo will be blocked it.

Yup, Stack 18 quite good except not for those on a shoe-string budget.
This 3-bedder on high floor easily $1100 psf

01-12-10, 12:22
drove past yesterday, the plot on the cfm list is long and has hardly any width/ depth :eek: and the condo may have to build over the existing station entrance /exit.

sleek
01-12-10, 13:02
Discussion on the condo here (http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=121596#post121596) :- http://forums.condosingapore.com/showthread.php?p=121596#post121596 :D

sleek
05-12-10, 21:25
Another D13 Government Land Sales Programme to look out for First Half of 2011. :D

(http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2010/pr10-137.html#app1)

Upper Serangoon Road / Pheng Geck Avenue (http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2010/pr10-137.html#app1)

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6636/4ab9e51f62104436dcebf0c.jpg

DC33_2008
24-07-11, 10:58
This site in front of Potong Pasir mrt stn will have the tender close in 1st week of Aug 2011. Wonder how much $ppr? Good for the landed behind it as it helps to shield off the traffic noise.
Another D13 Government Land Sales Programme to look out for First Half of 2011. :D

(http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2010/pr10-137.html#app1)

Upper Serangoon Road / Pheng Geck Avenue (http://www.ura.gov.sg/pr/text/2010/pr10-137.html#app1)

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/6636/4ab9e51f62104436dcebf0c.jpg

sleek
15-08-11, 16:48
URA awards Upper Serangoon Road site tender to Clerodendrum Land (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/1147119/1/.html)
Posted: 15 August 2011 1623 hrs

SINGAPORE: The Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) has awarded a site tender at Upper Serangoon Road / Pheng Geck Avenue to Clerodendrum Land, a subsidiary of Tuan Sing Holdings.

The 99-year residential site went for S$185,168,000 on 15 August. The 8,663 square metre site has a maximum gross floor area of 30,323 square metres.

The land parcel was launched for tender on 21 June and closed on 11 August.

-CNA/ac

hyenergix
15-08-11, 17:16
Going to b at least $1300psf for 2-bedders during launch next year.

17-08-11, 09:01
Going to b at least $1300psf for 2-bedders during launch next year.

Noticed that there seems to be a row of terrace house on the site (ie before pheng geck ave) will they be affected and have to move out ?

azeoprop
21-08-11, 00:23
Noticed that there seems to be a row of terrace house on the site (ie before pheng geck ave) will they be affected and have to move out ?

I think they will be gone. :scared-3:
Hopefully I can save enough and in time to get a unit here next year hee hee... :p

DC33_2008
21-08-11, 09:58
They are freehold unless there is enbloc which is unlikely.
I think they will be gone. :scared-3:
Hopefully I can save enough and in time to get a unit here next year hee hee... :p

azeoprop
30-08-11, 23:37
Here is the control plan of the site....looks like the row of houses will be gone.
:scared-3:

http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/UppSGNPG/CL/tenderdocs/UppSGNPG-LP_CP_BHP.pdf

DC33_2008
31-08-11, 09:43
You are right. The residents will not enjoy the proximity of the mrt stn. Wonder how much did they sell for to the garment?
Here is the control plan of the site....looks like the row of houses will be gone.
:scared-3:

http://www.ura.gov.sg/sales/UppSGNPG/CL/tenderdocs/UppSGNPG-LP_CP_BHP.pdf