PDA

View Full Version : More than 100 units of Terrene at Bukit Timah sold

mr funny
16-07-10, 00:21
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/1069593/1/.html

More than 100 units of Terrene at Bukit Timah sold

By Janice Teo | Posted: 15 July 2010 2049 hrs

SINGAPORE : Property developer UOL Group has sold more than 100 units of its latest condominium project, Terrene at Bukit Timah.

This is almost 80 per cent of the 130 units released at a private preview which started on July 8.

UOL will be releasing the remaining 42 units for the official launch on Friday.

The 999-year leasehold condominium is a 50-50 joint venture between UOL and La Salle Asia Investment Management.

The apartments are priced at an average of S$1,250 per square foot for a typical unit.

They range from S$719,000 for a one-bedroom unit to S$2.79 million for a five-bedroom penthouse.

UOL said 23 of the 30 penthouse units have been sold.

Demand came mainly from Singaporean buyers, with majority from private homes in the nearby vicinity.

The five-storey development of 172 units, stretches across more than 130,000 square feet near the Bukit Timah Nature Reserve.

The development is expected to be ready by April 2014. - CNA /ls

joseph85
16-07-10, 00:28
anyone know how come sporean so rich huh?

smallant
16-07-10, 00:28
waterbank.... the terrace... UOL projects can sell so well..... Hmm... cannot afford one .. so maybe go buy UOL shares.. can rite ? :D

Wolverine77
16-07-10, 00:50
This is after all not BUKIT TIMAH Road but JALAN JURONG KECHIL/TOH TUCK Rd.

Very risky to buy at above $1250 for a small plot of land and no view, no nearby amenities, PEI HWA Pri Sch also difficult to get in, under the watchful eye of the many RADIO BEACONS emitting radiations. I really dont know why people throw good money after bad. Even signature park condo is selling at $700-800psf which i consider as decent.

smallant
17-07-10, 10:23
Nowadays.. eveywhere got WFII.. Wireless.. wat u have radiation ?
Any difference ? :D
Only Wish can survive long enough to collect my CPF and annity ...
Sigh ...

livenlove
17-07-10, 10:44
When you use your handphone, EMF is 5mm next to your brain. Its been said that handphone is to this century what cigarettes was to the last.
Welcome to the 21st century.

Nowadays.. eveywhere got WFII.. Wireless.. wat u have radiation ?
Any difference ? :D
Only Wish can survive long enough to collect my CPF and annity ...
Sigh ...

teddybear
17-07-10, 13:00
power strong only when transmitting, and a person won't talk on the phone most of the time unless he/she is in sales (So use earpiece lor). But those big big transmission stations are transmitting 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 54 weeks a year! :scared-1:

When you use your handphone, EMF is 5mm next to your brain. Its been said that handphone is to this century what cigarettes was to the last.
Welcome to the 21st century.

Wild Falcon
17-07-10, 15:51
Wah lau eh. Everywhere also can watch TV right? Which means everywhere also got the UHF signal lah. Pretty lame really. Your handphone is probably more harmful because the base stations are so dense and you hold it so close to your head. Even if you're not using your phone, the signals are there ALL THE TIME. Pick up your phone and see the signal. When I drive in the east, my radio signals gets jammed the most - every radio station also jam, there's definitely more signals and frequency going around there.

Anyway towers are merely structures to hold the base stations. In hilly areas, e.g. Bukit Timah Hill, the only way to get signals is to erect a tower. The highest concentration of signals is in the city centre - I know because I'm in the industry.

I find out those people who keep saying people in an area will die young because of frequencies in the air are the ones who die the youngest. So don't say this kind of things.

power strong only when transmitting, and a person won't talk on the phone most of the time unless he/she is in sales (So use earpiece lor). But those big big transmission stations are transmitting 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 54 weeks a year! :scared-1:

teddybear
17-07-10, 20:50
From what you said, you are probably in the wrong industry to give such information (or rather is more of mis-information)! :scared-1:

Wah lau eh. Everywhere also can watch TV right? Which means everywhere also got the UHF signal lah. Pretty lame really. Your handphone is probably more harmful because the base stations are so dense and you hold it so close to your head. Even if you're not using your phone, the signals are there ALL THE TIME. Pick up your phone and see the signal. When I drive in the east, my radio signals gets jammed the most - every radio station also jam, there's definitely more signals and frequency going around there.

Anyway towers are merely structures to hold the base stations. In hilly areas, e.g. Bukit Timah Hill, the only way to get signals is to erect a tower. The highest concentration of signals is in the city centre - I know because I'm in the industry.

I find out those people who keep saying people in an area will die young because of frequencies in the air are the ones who die the youngest. So don't say this kind of things.