PDA

View Full Version : (D10) LOFT @ NATHAN @ Nathan Road

propinvestclub
01-08-10, 23:05
A perfect harmonious of simplicity and sophistication

The LOFT @ NATHAN offers spacious apartments in a modern environment that reflects your contemporary lifestyle. Choose between apartments with 1-, 1+1 and 2-Bedroom penthouses. It also puts the pleasure of shopping right at your doorstep - literally. With 26 shops located within the building, you are never far away from treating yourself to pure shopping bliss.

* Near shopping malls like Valley Point and Great World City
* Minutes drive to Singapore's main shopping and entertainment belt, Orchard Road
* Choice units of 1-, 1+1 apartment units and 2-Bedroom penthouses
* Freehold

Starting from $7xxk!

Call/SMS “LOFT @ NATHAN (http://www.spic.sg/archives/district-10-loft-at-nathan)” to (65) 8138 7187 for a No Obligation discussion today.

---
Other projects in D10 (http://www.spic.sg/archives/category/district-10) | Join us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Singapore-Property-Investors-Club/501024065453) | Subscribe to e-Newsletter | www.spic.sg (http://www.spic.sg)

Regulators
02-08-10, 00:23
7xxk must be for 4xx or 3xxsf units again...:doh:

cashrich
02-08-10, 08:21
7xxk must be for 4xx or 3xxsf units again...:doh:

yup, think its average $1800 psf?

anyway two words " over supply", earlier batches only at around $1300 psf.

devilplate
02-08-10, 11:08
yup, think its average $1800 psf?

anyway two words " over supply", earlier batches only at around $1300 psf.

vivace oredi selling above 2kpsf...this one cheap cheap ar...grab...lol

actually no nid to say anything...this will be sold out...developer huat ar

teddybear
02-08-10, 13:10
http://www.condometropolis.com/blog/images/mickey-mouse

A perfect harmonious of simplicity and sophistication

The LOFT @ NATHAN offers spacious apartments in a modern environment that reflects your contemporary lifestyle. Choose between apartments with 1-, 1+1 and 2-Bedroom penthouses. It also puts the pleasure of shopping right at your doorstep - literally. With 26 shops located within the building, you are never far away from treating yourself to pure shopping bliss.

* Near shopping malls like Valley Point and Great World City
* Minutes drive to Singapore's main shopping and entertainment belt, Orchard Road
* Choice units of 1-, 1+1 apartment units and 2-Bedroom penthouses
* Freehold

Starting from $7xxk!

Call/SMS “LOFT @ NATHAN (http://www.spic.sg/archives/district-10-loft-at-nathan)” to (65) 8138 7187 for a No Obligation discussion today.

---
Other projects in D10 (http://www.spic.sg/archives/category/district-10) | Join us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Singapore-Property-Investors-Club/501024065453) | Subscribe to e-Newsletter | www.spic.sg (http://www.spic.sg)

jlrx
02-08-10, 16:58
http://www.condometropolis.com/blog/images/mickey-mouse

History is scattered with the bones of those who fight against the inevitable.

http://bedding.awestores.com/images/MickeyMouseBeddingButton.jpg

dnomyarw
03-08-10, 20:38
another project by Oxley...

skyhigh
04-01-11, 08:58
I was interested in the commercial units but was told that they have all been sold!
Any idea what prices the residential units are asking now?

mantrix
04-01-11, 09:01
I was interested in the commercial units but was told that they have all been sold!
Any idea what prices the residential units are asking now?

1700++psf to 1900++psf

skyhigh
04-01-11, 09:02
Ok thanks!
I love the Nathan Road area although this is more RV...
Will pay the showflat a visit.

mantrix
04-01-11, 09:18
Ok thanks!
I love the Nathan Road area although this is more RV...
Will pay the showflat a visit.

Well be warned - all good units sold out. Last I was there (a month ago) the only units left were a couple of lousy facing PHs and some 1bedders with unusually big PESes...

skyhigh
04-01-11, 09:31
I like PES but ya, if it is huge relative to the size of the unit then not such a good idea!
But if those have a quiet facing one can still enjoy breakfast or a chat there.
Am also looking at Loft at Holland; also very small units and the road-facing PES ones probably not that useable.

devilplate
04-01-11, 09:33
I like PES but ya, if it is huge relative to the size of the unit then not such a good idea!
But if those have a quiet facing one can still enjoy breakfast or a chat there.
Am also looking at Loft at Holland; also very small units and the road-facing PES ones probably not that useable.

few wks back, still got some non-PES units....practically zero views....ard 18xxpsf

skyhigh
04-01-11, 09:39
few wks back, still got some non-PES units....practically zero views....ard 18xxpsf

Ok good to know.

Thing is access to Nathan is very good as you can go via Chatsworth, RV etc.
Do the experts think the 1-bedders can fetch $3K to 4K?

Loft at Holland you really have only the main road but of course, it is a stone's throw from HV MRT station.
My agent is telling me sure can rent for $3.5K.

devilplate
04-01-11, 09:45
Loft at Holland you really have only the main road but of course, it is a stone's throw from HV MRT station.

u may wana look at ford @ holland

skyhigh
04-01-11, 09:48

eeks, no like as lots of sun and right at the traffic lights and junction.
It sold like hotcakes at launch though...

I even looked at Leedon 2...urgh...dark and really old design.

proud owner
04-01-11, 09:48

will that be too close to the main road ?

any idea will that petrol station move ?

devilplate
04-01-11, 09:52
eeks, no like as lots of sun and right at the traffic lights and junction.
It sold like hotcakes at launch though...

I even looked at Leedon 2...urgh...dark and really old design.

i mean the only MM stack facing pool.....not those facing the main road

location wise really vy convenient....yuppies wud love it more after MRT open

bargain hunter
04-01-11, 11:47
u referring to loft @ nathan rite? loft @ nathan IS the petrol station hahaha.

will that be too close to the main road ?

any idea will that petrol station move ?

proud owner
04-01-11, 12:17
u referring to loft @ nathan rite? loft @ nathan IS the petrol station hahaha.

now i am confused ...

i thot the petrol stations are on either side of jervois rd ...

bargain hunter
04-01-11, 12:37
those 2 at jervois road/ RV road junction are still there, doesn't look like they will move anytime soon. if i din remember wrongly, there used to be a petrol station where loft @ nathan is going to be built.

now i am confused ...

i thot the petrol stations are on either side of jervois rd ...

skyhigh
04-01-11, 12:47
Phew! Sorry for the confusion talking about two projects in the same thread.

I was worried that you guys were referring to the Esso station just after Ford@Holland as that is currently the most convenient fuel and ATM stop for me so hope it doesn't move!

proud owner
04-01-11, 13:33
Phew! Sorry for the confusion talking about two projects in the same thread.

I was worried that you guys were referring to the Esso station just after Ford@Holland as that is currently the most convenient fuel and ATM stop for me so hope it doesn't move!

i have a feeling that one will move once its lease is over ... unless they own the land

cos too near MRT station ..high risk ... govt wont like it

hyenergix
04-01-11, 14:51
Ok good to know.

Thing is access to Nathan is very good as you can go via Chatsworth, RV etc.
Do the experts think the 1-bedders can fetch $3K to 4K?

The nearby Ford at Holland 1 bedder which is much bigger and more facilities are asking for around $3.5k. It will be interesting if Loft at Holland can also rent out for $3.5k.

skyhigh
04-01-11, 17:55
Just got back from the showflat.
The good news is that they still have 3 shop units available.
The bad news is that the layouts are odd, with WC and bomb shelter on each side so one has to squeeze through to move from the front to the back of the shop.
There is also a so-called 'not released' stack of apartments on the Nathan Rd side, about 500+ sq ft, 1+1 layout.
I like the layout and generous windows but this could be a minus as this stack gets afternoon sun.
The latest prices are $2K to $2.1K psf, so the developer must be feeling bullish.
The agent says 4% yield but I am not so sure.
What I found surprising, as I haven't been that way for some time, is the amount of building activity in the vicinity...Shanghai Rd apartments being gutted, a development right behind Loft@Nathan, and another one across the road next to Valley Park....

bargain hunter
04-01-11, 18:18
most of those on this side of the road are sold out boutique MM projects. across the road is Allgreen's RV Residences, dun think the floor plan or launch date for that is out yet.

Just got back from the showflat.
The good news is that they still have 3 shop units available.
The bad news is that the layouts are odd, with WC and bomb shelter on each side so one has to squeeze through to move from the front to the back of the shop.
There is also a so-called 'not released' stack of apartments on the Nathan Rd side, about 500+ sq ft, 1+1 layout.
I like the layout and generous windows but this could be a minus as this stack gets afternoon sun.
The latest prices are $2K to $2.1K psf, so the developer must be feeling bullish.
The agent says 4% yield but I am not so sure.
What I found surprising, as I haven't been that way for some time, is the amount of building activity in the vicinity...Shanghai Rd apartments being gutted, a development right behind Loft@Nathan, and another one across the road next to Valley Park....

skyhigh
04-01-11, 20:38
Ok thanks for the info.
What is really strange is that there are 2 shop units on the second floor which have planter boxes adjoining the pool.
The second floor has a mixture of shops and apartments.
So, potentially you could have shoppers ogling the swimmers or sun tanners, and from what I could see, there is nothing but a low pane of glass to prevent the shop owner or shoppers from actually jumping into the pool for a quick dip!
I have seen some other projects by DB2 like their cluster houses in Jalan Damawan and in Punggol which I liked so maybe I was expecting Loft to be better??

bargain hunter
20-12-11, 09:16
Some developers of properties in the prime districts are already trying to woo buyers back to the market by offering discounts.
Agents marketing the Verv at River Valley said the developer is shaving 10 per cent off the prices of its remaining apartments. A 1,010 sq ft apartment now costs $2.25 million.
At Loft at Nathan, another River Valley project, a 1,980 sq ft penthouse that would previously cost about $1.8 million now costs about $1.7 million.
Both projects are not new launches. The Straits Times understands that the two offers were made in response to the recent measures.
Mr Donald Han, vice-chairman of Cushman & Wakefield, said: 'Developers are definitely watching the market now. They will probably re-assess the sector again towards the end of January, and perhaps we might see more offers then.'

jeaprp
20-12-11, 15:19
Some developers of properties in the prime districts are already trying to woo buyers back to the market by offering discounts.
Agents marketing the Verv at River Valley said the developer is shaving 10 per cent off the prices of its remaining apartments. A 1,010 sq ft apartment now costs $2.25 million.
At Loft at Nathan, another River Valley project, a 1,980 sq ft penthouse that would previously cost about $1.8 million now costs about $1.7 million.
Both projects are not new launches. The Straits Times understands that the two offers were made in response to the recent measures.
Mr Donald Han, vice-chairman of Cushman & Wakefield, said: 'Developers are definitely watching the market now. They will probably re-assess the sector again towards the end of January, and perhaps we might see more offers then.'

SURE OR NOT :confused:
$858PSF for penthouse

bargain hunter
20-12-11, 18:23
maybe coz upper floor is totally useless roof level? or the penthouse is 980 sq ft and not 1980 sq ft. LOL! :D

SURE OR NOT :confused:
$858PSF for penthouse

focus
21-12-11, 01:19
maybe coz upper floor is totally useless roof level? or the penthouse is 980 sq ft and not 1980 sq ft. LOL! :D

You are right...
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/project/loft-nathan-2669
Penthouse (840 - 1,184 sqft)

priorityqueen
14-10-13, 13:41
saw that this project is all done up...looks like TOP-ing soon :) looks good from the exterior...

It has 2 addresses: It is written Loft @ Nathan, XX nathan road XX River Valley Road...I like it :)