PDA

View Full Version : Residences Botanique

WSH&JOA
11-08-10, 16:26
Anyone went to their showrooms? Their layouts similar to the Florentine @ YCK

www.botanique.sg (http://www.botanique.sg)

11-08-10, 17:55
Saw the papers a couple of weeks back and think that there are only 5-6 units left maybe even less. The prices when i visited (which was sometime ago) was 1000+ psf, but when looking at scala now seems like a steal. But of course there is resale, especially those who got the first bite of the cherry.

The showroom is a joke though. They only have a kitchen and a bathroom or bedroom to showcase the fittings which were not impressive.

jencrs
12-08-10, 01:32
I still dunno if botanique's worth it. Showroom's not impressive at all, it's much more expensive than Wembley which i think was launched at roughly the same time. The area around looks a little sleazy, but at least makan joints are walking distance.

devilplate
12-08-10, 01:48
I still dunno if botanique's worth it. Showroom's not impressive at all, it's much more expensive than Wembley which i think was launched at roughly the same time. The area around looks a little sleazy, but at least makan joints are walking distance.

wembley definitely best buy at tat time lor...but botanique launch after wembley mah....and land size bigger

however, agts trying to sell MRT and NEX which took me 12mins to walk

jencrs
12-08-10, 02:06
was it launched after? I know at least the sale period overlapped each other. I wasn't even looking to buy a place at that time, next thing I knew 3 different ppl I know bought a place at Wembley hahaha.

U walk 12min only ah, fast leh.

devilplate
12-08-10, 02:09
was it launched after? I know at least the sale period overlapped each other. I wasn't even looking to buy a place at that time, next thing I knew 3 different ppl I know bought a place at Wembley hahaha.

U walk 12min only ah, fast leh.

definitely launch after wembley....bcoz i was at wembley showflat complaining developer up prices by about 5-10% and botannique wasnt launch yet:D

i dunwan to say 15min casual walk mah....in case got bro/sis here bot tat area:p

12mins is my norm pace....:D

12-08-10, 08:54
But wembly also hit 1k psf in latest transaction.

At the showflat, agent very diplomatic, recommended wembly if wanted < 1k psf and can wait or stadia (just across) if want something immediate.

For botanique from the brochures, landscaping looks quite nice and attractive, lap pool seems quite ok (30 or 25m if not mistaken).

DuffyDuck
12-08-10, 08:57
Wembley lauch 1st , then Botanique.

KC76
12-08-10, 13:55

At the showflat, agent very diplomatic, recommended wembly if wanted < 1k psf and can wait or stadia (just across) if want something immediate.

For botanique from the brochures, landscaping looks quite nice and attractive, lap pool seems quite ok (30 or 25m if not mistaken).

but no security post. Meaning anyone can just slip into the development.:D

jencrs
12-08-10, 14:33

For botanique from the brochures, landscaping looks quite nice and attractive, lap pool seems quite ok (30 or 25m if not mistaken).Ya that was my friend's unit, we were both surprised it got sold at that price, as he wanted to let go without making anything because he felt he didn't like that place after all. He bought at the highest psf, and sold it for even higher.

12-08-10, 14:48
But small developement, should be seeing familar faces and should have some auto security system, anyway it will translate to lower monthly fee right?

but no security post. Meaning anyone can just slip into the development.:D

12-08-10, 14:50
The agents must be quite happy for your friend.....

Ya that was my friend's unit, we were both surprised it got sold at that price, as he wanted to let go without making anything because he felt he didn't like that place after all. He bought at the highest psf, and sold it for even higher.

jencrs
12-08-10, 15:52
After the stamp duty, legal fees, breaking the loan etc, agents made more than my friend did, so they more happy for themselves haha.

nana
12-08-10, 16:09
definitely launch after wembley....bcoz i was at wembley showflat complaining developer up prices by about 5-10% and botannique wasnt launch yet:D

i dunwan to say 15min casual walk mah....in case got bro/sis here bot tat area:p

12mins is my norm pace....:D
Hi Devilplate,
Was there beginning of this year. Like the big field and was eyeing on the stack that facing it. The agent there keep pitching it as North/South facing, windy blah,blah, blah.

Quote tempted when quoted $1058 psf. For a freehold, with the amanities near by (there are food joints, supermarket, chompchomp FC, NEX etc) should be quite rentable. May be I should look at the subsales and get one less that $1000 psf;). What do you think bro?

Scala can fetch >1000 psf, wonder what how much this project would fetch now? Any bro/sis know ?

devilplate
12-08-10, 16:37
Hi Devilplate,
Was there beginning of this year. Like the big field and was eyeing on the stack that facing it. The agent there keep pitching it as North/South facing, windy blah,blah, blah.

Quote tempted when quoted $1058 psf. For a freehold, with the amanities near by (there are food joints, supermarket, chompchomp FC, NEX etc) should be quite rentable. May be I should look at the subsales and get one less that $1000 psf;). What do you think bro?

Scala can fetch >1000 psf, wonder what how much this project would fetch now? Any bro/sis know ?

can find below 1kpsf ar?

stadia 2bedder asking rental 3.5-4k...possible meh? i wud tink 3k only..

nana
12-08-10, 17:32
can find below 1kpsf ar?

stadia 2bedder asking rental 3.5-4k...possible meh? i wud tink 3k only..

Yes Bro Devilplate, agreed that 3K may be just about the rental owner can fetch. There are already few projects (Stadia, Wembly etc) there, so diluting the Rental yield. However, if can fetch 3K+ rental would mean at least bank loan is covered. Looking at its freehold condo status, bigger and usable space... Just my personal view..:scared-2: is more appealling than the Scala.

Honestly, I'm looking for a unit for own stay with 3 bedrooms at least. Was impressed with the unblocked, big field infront of the project. Then there is the row of stacks that agent called "Single Loading" which means both sides of the Unit got "Wind" and sunlight. Further more, no afternoon sun and ok amenities..... So Bro, may be subsales price at 1000k+ psf would be reasonable to take... Any bro/sis know wat was latest transacted amount for this project ? or should I wait till it TOP, hear that it is 2012..may be then the market corrected...

The last time I saw this kind of layout was the Nova88 in balestier but i did not take up.... Then was the Downturn in early 2009.:banghead:

devilplate
12-08-10, 20:27
Yes Bro Devilplate, agreed that 3K may be just about the rental owner can fetch. There are already few projects (Stadia, Wembly etc) there, so diluting the Rental yield. However, if can fetch 3K+ rental would mean at least bank loan is covered. Looking at its freehold condo status, bigger and usable space... Just my personal view..:scared-2: is more appealling than the Scala.

Honestly, I'm looking for a unit for own stay with 3 bedrooms at least. Was impressed with the unblocked, big field infront of the project. Then there is the row of stacks that agent called "Single Loading" which means both sides of the Unit got "Wind" and sunlight. Further more, no afternoon sun and ok amenities..... So Bro, may be subsales price at 1000k+ psf would be reasonable to take... Any bro/sis know wat was latest transacted amount for this project ? or should I wait till it TOP, hear that it is 2012..may be then the market corrected...

The last time I saw this kind of layout was the Nova88 in balestier but i did not take up.... Then was the Downturn in early 2009.:banghead:

r u refering to residences botanique? u can forget about subsale at 1kpsf...developer launch ard 1050-1100psf leh...

u shd go for nova88 subsale instead...mabe can get ard 1-1.1kpsf....both prices being equal...i prefer nova88:D

nana
12-08-10, 21:07
r u refering to residences botanique? u can forget about subsale at 1kpsf...developer launch ard 1050-1100psf leh..
u shd go for nova88 subsale instead...mabe can get ard 1-1.1kpsf....both prices being equal...i prefer nova88:D
Hi Bro, this is the difficult part. I was quoted about 800~900 psf at that time. Back then to buy a 4 beders is about 1m+ from the developer. Now paying 1k to 1.1k would means that I hv to convince myself harder. http://forums.condosingapore.com/images/icons/icon5.gif:scared-5:

Wouldn't it be better to wait for the next opportunities rather than committing now. :tsk-tsk:

devilplate
13-08-10, 01:05
Hi Bro, this is the difficult part. I was quoted about 800~900 psf at that time. Back then to buy a 4 beders is about 1m+ from the developer. Now paying 1k to 1.1k would means that I hv to convince myself harder. http://forums.condosingapore.com/images/icons/icon5.gif:scared-5:

Wouldn't it be better to wait for the next opportunities rather than committing now. :tsk-tsk:

hmmm,...i got tat kind of feeling too wor:ashamed1:

tat also explains y some prefer to buy new launches:p

azeoprop
04-09-10, 10:32
Saw in today's classified section, the last 2 3bedder units got some special discounts...hrmmm. :beats-me-man:

cashrich
05-09-10, 00:24
Saw in today's classified section, the last 2 3bedder units got some special discounts...hrmmm. :beats-me-man:

its SINGAPORE SALE time

everywhere got discounts.

devilplate
05-09-10, 01:04
its SINGAPORE SALE time

whr...any landed for quick sale?:D

cashrich
05-09-10, 12:18
got lah, must be patient. 3 to 6 months sure have a few.

Condorich
05-09-10, 14:24
its SINGAPORE SALE time

Mine's not for sale. Only for rental. I need JLRX to support me.

sleek
13-09-10, 09:25
http://www.fraserscentrepointhomes.com/Library/images/constructionprogress/FCH_construction_residencesbotanique_02.jpg (http://www.fraserscentrepointhomes.com/contentview.aspx?article_id=12)

Progress On Site For Residences Botanique As At End August 2010
S/N Items Progress Status
1 Foundation Work In Progress
2 Reinforced Concrete Framework In Progress
3 Brick Walls Nil
4 Ceilings Nil
5 Door and Window Frames Nil
6 Car Parks, Roads and Drains Nil
7 TOP issued Nil

sleek
30-03-11, 14:40
http://www.fraserscentrepointhomes.com/Library/images/constructionprogress/FCH_construction_residencesbotanique_04.jpg

1 Foundation Work Completed
3 Brick Walls In Progress
4 Ceilings In Progress
5 Door and Window Frames In Progress
6 Car Parks, Roads and Drains In Progress
7 TOP issued Nil

sleek
27-06-11, 00:05
http://www.fraserscentrepointhomes.com/Library/images/constructionprogress/FCH_construction_residencesbotanique_05.jpg

Progress On Site For Residences Botanique As Of End May 2011 (http://www.fraserscentrepointhomes.com/contentview.aspx?article_id=12)
4 Ceilings In Progress
7 TOP issued Nil

sleek
15-08-11, 14:19
http://www.fraserscentrepointhomes.com/Library/images/constructionprogress/FCH_construction_residencesbotanique_06.jpg

Progress On Site For Residences Botanique As Of End July 2011 (http://www.fraserscentrepointhomes.com/contentview.aspx?article_id=12)
4 Ceilings In Progress
7 TOP issued Nil

edpheng
08-02-12, 14:24
Hi,

Just went to site last night, the project is almost complete, they are working on the main entrance now. Seems like there is no guardpost in this project. Autogate I guess.

Also noticed that the main entrance is next to the House of Seafood with the washing bay/kitchen next to the fencing/boundary.

Very unsightly!!! also the driveway leading to the main gate is not fenced up, think belong to common/public ppty. So customers/diners can just anyhow park their cars on the driveway.......think ust inform the LTA/TP about this or inform the developer to draw zigzag lines/signage showing no parking allow on the driveway.

TOP is expected to be some time in April2012 according to FCH.

phantom_opera
28-05-13, 22:13
record psf

2013-05-15 #XX-XX 893 1,377psf 2010-03-23 1,097 250,040 1,149 7.5