25-08-10, 00:17
Found some info about this new EC.
Site plan:
http://www.bestsingaporepropertiessite.com/Site-Plan.html
Floor Plans:
http://www.bestsingaporepropertiessite.com/Floor-Plan.html

No planters and no bay windows. :)

25-08-10, 09:42
Layout looks pretty decent, all bedrooms are of decent size.

Found some info about this new EC.
Site plan:
http://www.bestsingaporepropertiessite.com/Site-Plan.html
Floor Plans:
http://www.bestsingaporepropertiessite.com/Floor-Plan.html

No planters and no bay windows. :)

sleek
25-08-10, 09:45
3BR and above got double Balconies! :rolleyes:

scsc
25-08-10, 20:41
3BR and above got double Balconies! :rolleyes:

No leh... 2BR also have double Balconies but quite nice

Komo
25-08-10, 21:34
why so excited about balconies? Isn't it a waste of space?
but floor area looks very well utilised though.

bargain hunter
25-08-10, 22:16
balconies are alright. depends on individual preference. better than bay windows and planters. :)

finally a decent floor plan. i wonder why CDL has not been packing in such efficient designs of late (since hundred trees).

amk
26-08-10, 11:54
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/1830470/the-canopy-new-executive-condo-yishun

I thought ECs can only be sold to applicants with an income ceiling of 10k ? Is there a buyer in this category for a price tag of 1.38M ?

cashrich
26-08-10, 12:11
http://www.propertyguru.com.sg/listing/1830470/the-canopy-new-executive-condo-yishun

I thought ECs can only be sold to applicants with an income ceiling of 10k ? Is there a buyer in this category for a price tag of 1.38M ?

1. Income 1k... bank account 1-10-100 million.. can buy right? $1 Apple CEO example also can..

2. If want to buy in open market without the 1st timer grant... have to wait for balance units.

3. Penthouse can also be for rich parents buying under son/in law, daughter/in law names.. all part of the family and staying together.. just have to make sure that he has some interest locked in.

devilplate
26-08-10, 12:27

still got 5% for the 2nd timer:D

bargain hunter
26-08-10, 14:52
in the advert, monthly payment using ppty guru's calculator at the side of the page is 3,740. still within 40% of 10k income ceiling. hahaha :D

cashrich
03-09-10, 16:51
A friend told me that she has received a flyer.. say prices start from $6xx...

EC is not for me. Too restrictive and quality not as good as other private condos.

Komo
04-09-10, 01:17
EC could be next in line after HDB to make pretty good margin or rental yield. Some ECs are pretty well built and designed.

Condorich
05-09-10, 13:55
Now HDB upgraders will fall back to upgrading to EC rather than private. No need to pay 3% tax as they can sell only after 5 years. Can Live in EC and switch to many many EC's. That's the new playground. EC.

bargain hunter
07-09-10, 08:25
From BT today "BT understands OUE will officially roll out Twin Peaks, a high-end project in Leonie Hill Road, on Sept 18. And Frasers Centrepoint has said it will go ahead with the launch of Esparina Residences - an executive condominium (EC) project at Sengkang - in October as planned.
Another EC project - the Canopy, by MCC Land at Yishun - is also scheduled for launch in October."

richwang
06-10-10, 14:03
Now HDB upgraders will fall back to upgrading to EC rather than private. No need to pay 3% tax as they can sell only after 5 years. Can Live in EC and switch to many many EC's. That's the new playground. EC.

When you say switch, do you mean after 5 years ... or one can switch to other EC even within 5 years?

Thanks,
Richard

azeoprop
08-10-10, 13:49
Looks like the launch is timed to catch those who were not sucessful in getting a unit in esparina. :rolleyes:

Wild Falcon
08-10-10, 13:59
My mother told me, every time many EC launches = market crash - from her experience in the SG property market :) Still in school the last time the EC launches preceded the market crash.

Looks like the launch is timed to catch those who were not sucessful in getting a unit in esparina. :rolleyes:

Condorich
09-10-10, 11:07
When you say switch, do you mean after 5 years ... or one can switch to other EC even within 5 years?

Thanks,
Richard

I mean switching to EC's which are at least 5 years or older for Singaporean and PR's. After 10 years, its free for all.

Lilydale beside it enjoyed price appreciation from $550k to $700k at least.

noblebaby
09-10-10, 14:52
this one good? so ulu... so deep inside...

Condorich
09-10-10, 17:36

One of the best public housing in Yishun.

Agree that it is so deep inside.

Beware, the yishun stabbing culprit is still on the loose.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_485390.html

http://www.asiaone.com/static/multimedia/gallery/100103_yishun/

Photos....

Wild Falcon
09-10-10, 18:31
The "Eat, Pray, Love " generation - the more ulu and secluded, the better.

Ulu is the new cool.

richwang
09-10-10, 21:34
I mean switching to EC's which are at least 5 years or older for Singaporean and PR's. After 10 years, its free for all.

Lilydale beside it enjoyed price appreciation from $550k to $700k at least.

I jogged from MRT station to the site, about 20+ mins. So you need a car. There will be shuttle bus for the first 2 years - 30 mins interval.

The 3 bedders are 1200++ sqft, selling at S$750K, very nice internal layout: living rooms are so BIG. Not bad for young couple for own stay if you don't mind far, far way.

Not sure whether the North Coast Line MRT will pass somethere nearby.
There are so many HDB nearby, so there is a chance.

I heard there are 1000+ viewers, but I see mostly the nearby HDB upgraders.

It is slightly better than Lilydale - not facing the main road. And yes, I like those baclonies. (1 for hall and 1 for master bedroom).

Thanks,
Richard

Komo
10-10-10, 08:40
Quality also quite good. Looks better than esparina. I don't think can have good views. At least location wise here is quite near to some good primary schools.

pupboy
10-10-10, 11:25
How is the response for The Canopy ?

richwang
10-10-10, 21:28
How is the response for The Canopy ?

My wife has followed me to view the showflats. She likes the the layout very much. For 4 bed room, 1400 sqft, it is S$900K.
However, the general response is not very hot. There were reporters there yesterday, but no mentioning in the newspaper today. I've asked the agents, whether ballot is needed, he says need to wait for the number of submissions. I guess that means there are still units left.
Too bad, I cannot afford the opportunity cost for not holding private for 10 years (2.5 years after I sell the private, 2-3 years for construction, and 5 years MOP).

Thanks,
Richard

Komo
10-10-10, 21:32
Booking is this coming weekend. I suppose by then the price will also be released. Probably lower than $650 psf?

sleek
11-10-10, 00:09
Yishun EC attracts young couples, families over weekend
By Evelyn Lam | Posted: 10 October 2010 2254 hrs (http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1086250/1/.html)

SINGAPORE: Since its launch on Saturday, the new executive condominium (EC) project in Yishun, The Canopy, has attracted 240 applicants over the weekend.

Its showflat attracted mainly young families and residents living around Yishun, with about 60 per cent of those present being young couples aged 35 and below.

Although some buyers are still cautiously observing the property market, estate agents feel that the ECs could appeal to a sandwiched income class.

Joseph Tan, Executive Residential Director with CB Richard Ellis believes that there is still an interest in EC projects.

"I think this move shows that there is an anticipation to fill in the gap and demand. But at the end of the day, it's still pricing...because so long there's a sufficient differential between the EC pricing and private condominiums, there is definitely a demand for an EC market, given current pricing today," said Mr Tan.

As for The Canopy, its developer said its location in a mature estate is attracting a certain group of buyers.

"A majority of residents in Yishun are families with grown-up children in their 20s or 30s, who want to raise their own families but still want to live near their parents," said Tan Zhiyong, Managing Director of MCC Land.

The project consists of 406 units, going for an average of S$600 to S$700 per square foot.

-CNA/ac

Xan
16-10-10, 18:17

Don't be too sure, I beg to differ. EC can tie u up to 10 years before u can sell, including waiting for completion. How many 10 years do you have in life?

Wild Falcon
16-10-10, 20:00
10 years? Imagine 30 years old and still young and active wait until 40 years old and lau kok kok oredi then can shift. 10 years and the best part of your life in your thirties waiting (20s not considered best part because still accumulating wealth). That's why I cannot understand how anyone can wait 4-5 years for new launches. Maybe I'm the instant gratification type - at most can wait few months to collect keys :).

Don't be too sure, I beg to differ. EC can tie u up to 10 years before u can sell, including waiting for completion. How many 10 years do you have in life?

amk
16-10-10, 20:17
Haha "how many 10 yrs do u have in your life", just sound like a close friend of mine ;) xan do I know u ? ;)

Agreed completely with you. :)

And agreed with wild too: if u r really 1st timers then most likely ur best 10 yrs are being locked in. ( although u cannot extrapolate to any new launch lah. Most new launches really just need 3 yrs. )

acewee
16-10-10, 20:39
If an owner of EC wants to move, they can buy another pte and do so after 5 yrs MOP right? Why must wait 10 years? Did i miss something?

richwang
16-10-10, 22:40
If an owner of EC wants to move, they can buy another pte and do so after 5 yrs MOP right? Why must wait 10 years? Did i miss something?

If you own private, you need to sell your private and wait for 2.5 years before you can APPLY EC. You will need to wait for 2-3 years for construction. And then stay there for 5 years. That is 10 years before you can buy another private.

If you don't own private. you just need to wait for construction years + 5 years.

Thaniks,
Richard

richwang
16-10-10, 22:45
I stay in north, like the quiet place. But I have to say NV in Pasir Ris is better for money.

Virtually nobody is taking the shuttle bus to the showflat during weekdays. Only a few taking the bus in weekends.

Maybe we need a 5th University in the North to boost the price. It can be a university specialized in Solar Enegy, Clean water, etc.

Thanks,
Richard

Xan
16-10-10, 23:22
10 years? Imagine 30 years old and still young and active wait until 40 years old and lau kok kok oredi then can shift. 10 years and the best part of your life in your thirties waiting (20s not considered best part because still accumulating wealth). That's why I cannot understand how anyone can wait 4-5 years for new launches. Maybe I'm the instant gratification type - at most can wait few months to collect keys :).

Amk, wild, I guess we are all on the same track. Trust me, that guy who intend to buy over liverpool is someone who are willing to make a difference in life.

Xan
16-10-10, 23:27

Lol, am I hearing right from the guru? U lock yourself for 10 years just to skip the stamp duty? Let's look at bigger picture shall we?

Xan
16-10-10, 23:34
I stay in north, like the quiet place. But I have to say NV in Pasir Ris is better for money.

Virtually nobody is taking the shuttle bus to the showflat during weekdays. Only a few taking the bus in weekends.

Maybe we need a 5th University in the North to boost the price. It can be a university specialized in Solar Enegy, Clean water, etc.

Thanks,
Richard

I congratulate your purchase if u bought NV, at least u did.
I am not keen becoz that plot of land has at least 4 developments in near future, just don't feel comfortable to compete with 1200 plus of households to sell off my property for profit. I'm just looking at investment point of view, for self stay, it is perfectly fine.

bargain hunter
17-10-10, 14:14
why no one update sales of this project? started selling this weekend right? how many sold? :)

rattydrama
17-10-10, 19:32
why no one update sales of this project? started selling this weekend right? how many sold? :)
Went there today. Agent said 90 units sold today. Total 400 plus units. I am not sure how many units have been sold during the balloting.

2 pent houses sold. The price is around 1.18m for 2100 to 2200 sqft or around 545psf - a breakeven price. (land costs was 281psf ppr) Total there are 12 units of pent houses. Very huge layout.

Average is about 680psf - 700psf. 4 bedder is going at 960k @ 8th floor.

The show flat is not very pack.

The location is very deep in which I think attracts only Yishun upgrader.

The 5% quote for 2nd time buyer has been filled and learnt from agent many were turned away until one month later.

No tennis court but there is one badminton court.

I dont feel that the site layout is good as the inner stack may not have any airflow.

Condorich
17-10-10, 23:50

It's ok to disagree. I am making a prediction only. You can play in ECs which are just above 5 or above 10 years too. Not necessary to start right from the bottom - booking time.
Oct 17, 2010

property
ECs may be better investments than private housing

Prices of some ECs have gone up more than mass market private condos in same area since launch

By Esther Teo

-- LIANHE ZAOBAO FILE PHOTO

Are executive condominiums better investments than private housing? They may well be, if price gains are anything to go by.

Some executive condominiums (ECs) - the poshest type of public housing - have gone up more in price over the years than private mass market condominiums in the same areas, a check by The Sunday Times has found.
ECs such as Bishan Loft, Woodsvale in Woodlands and The Eden in Tampines have beaten the big boys by chalking up higher price gains compared to nearby mass market condos launched during the same periods.

Pinevale, for example, an EC in Tampines launched in 1997 at $450 per sq ft (psf), has seen an average selling price of $569 psf for its 13 transactions this year - an increase of 26 per cent.

Nearby, however, Hong Leong's 537-unit The Tropica - also launched in 1997 - has sold at an average of $663 psf this year, an 11 per cent increase from its launch price of $600 psf.

ECs were first introduced for homeowners with rising housing aspirations and whose household income is above $8,000 but below $10,000.
They are more popular when the gap between public and private housing widens and lose popularity when mass market condos become more affordable.

The last EC launch was La Casa in Woodlands in 2005 before Esparina Residences near Buangkok MRT station was launched this month.

ECs, like other Housing Board (HDB) flats, are subject to a minimum occupation period (MOP) of five years. After that, they can be sold only to Singaporeans and permanent residents. They become private property after 10 years, and can then be sold to foreigners.

They are usually priced up to 25 per cent lower to compensate for these sales restrictions and thus start off from a lower base, experts say.
They note, however, that since EC owners need to meet a MOP of five years, they might not be able to profit even if residential capital values are on the uptrend.

Mr Png Poh Soon, Knight Frank senior manager of consultancy and research, said that an analysis of the ECs that have met their MOP has shown a 66.9 per cent price appreciation from 2004 to this year.

This is higher than the 51.8 per cent price increase in mass market residential homes based off the change in the Urban Redevelopment Authority price index of non-landed properties outside the central region, he said.

'Interestingly, the price gap of ECs narrowed significantly with nearby properties after the fifth-year mark,' he added, with location playing a significant part in the rate of price appreciation.

However, some experts say that buying an EC requires some good luck and timing if an owner is looking for an investment as well.

Mr Colin Tan, head of research and consultancy at Chesterton Suntec International, said that ECs which serve the so-called sandwich class thrive only during periods of high property prices.

'The quality of ECs is still generally inferior to that of private property. When private property prices decline, the difference in quality will show and ECs will become less popular...So if you need to invest in ECs, you need to time your entry and exit,' he added.

DMG and Partners analyst Brandon Lee added that historically, EC prices have shot up only when mass market prices increased since demand for mass market condos would filter into ECs that have fulfilled their MOPs.
Buyers however are still biting, with recent launches of ECs - the first in five years - such as Esparina Residences, and The Canopy in Yishun Avenue 11, receiving keen interest.

But Knight Frank's Mr Png added that as the Government launches more EC sites, not all will be equally attractive.

Interested buyers should assess the location of the development, as well as how much lower the price of the EC units will be compared with surrounding private properties, before making a purchase.
[email protected] ([email protected])

Timing crucial for investors
'The quality of ECs is still generally inferior to that of private property...So if you need to invest in ECs, you need to time your entry and exit.'
MR COLIN TAN, head of research and consultancy at Chesterton Suntec International. The Bishan Loft EC has chalked up higher price gains than nearby mass market condos.

bargain hunter
18-10-10, 09:36
that's a great update. :) funny, big hoo-ha for tv news and newspaper over esparina but nothing written on canopy despite the full page advert last sat. biased towards F&N + Lum Chang but ignore china developer? no coverage at all. :confused:

Went there today. Agent said 90 units sold today. Total 400 plus units. I am not sure how many units have been sold during the balloting.

2 pent houses sold. The price is around 1.18m for 2100 to 2200 sqft or around 545psf - a breakeven price. (land costs was 281psf ppr) Total there are 12 units of pent houses. Very huge layout.

Average is about 680psf - 700psf. 4 bedder is going at 960k @ 8th floor.

The show flat is not very pack.

The location is very deep in which I think attracts only Yishun upgrader.

The 5% quote for 2nd time buyer has been filled and learnt from agent many were turned away until one month later.

No tennis court but there is one badminton court.

I dont feel that the site layout is good as the inner stack may not have any airflow.

rattydrama
18-10-10, 11:43
You strike my mind. Ya hor, no coverage. China developer MCC need to emply PR manger to pump up the heat and pass the costs to the buyer. FEO is very good in this.

It is no good to see less crowd during first day of launch.

My suggestions
magic show and ballons for kids and after brunch and even free petrol vouchers for viewers .. If they were to introduce that, think show flat will be packed.

proud owner
18-10-10, 11:52
You strike my mind. Ya hor, no coverage. China developer MCC need to emply PR manger to pump up the heat and pass the costs to the buyer. FEO is very good in this.

My suggestions
magic show and ballons for kids and after brunch and even free petrol vouchers for viewers .. If they were to introduce that, think show flat will be packed.

sporean ..anything free they will chiong there

last time ... pump petrol ..receive 1 box of tissue paper ..people also rush there

bargain hunter
18-10-10, 13:38
but u went on sun, maybe sat was better? hee but i doubt it was crowded or anything close to esparina. yah hor, already have free shuttle bus but still no strong turnout rite? but having shuttle bus is actually a turn off, tells u that location not good liao hahaha

My suggestions

rattydrama
18-10-10, 15:13
sporean ..anything free they will chiong there

last time ... pump petrol ..receive 1 box of tissue paper ..people also rush there

Since so deep-in, only Yishun Upgrader will go and view this EC... so the developer should have a back up plan and activate the back up plan for Sunday if there is no crowd.

kingkong1984
18-10-10, 16:10
This is so deep in Yishun. The suspected slasher has been arrested. Strictly for self stay only.

devilplate
18-10-10, 17:05
mass market condos/EC must have MRT unless cheap cheap:D

cashrich
18-10-10, 21:34
mass market condos/EC must have MRT unless cheap cheap:D

great insight. Look at launch price of Lilydale.. stagnant for a while before picking up. Thanks to The Estuary and the Canopy. Can it achieve what they did again? Take your bet.

Komo
18-10-10, 22:31

My suggestions
they have ice cream, maybe they didn't advertise. My kids also had a good time in the play room with the toys and drawing. even bring back some to colour. It was an enjoyable outing..:ashamed1:

rattydrama
19-10-10, 00:08
they should announce it. I guess the developer is too confident.

Read from today's paper only 100 units in total are sold including 20 units snapped within minutes by 2nd time buyers on first day of sales.

devilplate
19-10-10, 00:13
nowadays, any mass market condos/EC near ANY MRT == gd condo

the reverse is so so true....

rattydrama
19-10-10, 08:39
reverse true? rental yield not very good.

nowadays, any mass market condos/EC near ANY MRT == gd condo

the reverse is so so true....

Lenee
19-10-10, 21:10
it all boils down to location....but if you got a car, shouldn't be too incovenient. however, i took a walk around and found there isn't much amenities...very quiet area on the whole. But i think should be good/ popular with upgraders because the pricing is quite reasonable...for them.

Komo
19-10-10, 21:18
Isn't there shops, coffeeshops, ntuc just beside? what kind of amenities you're referring to?

naughtyprincess
20-10-10, 06:27
i am staying nearby... Heard the sales is bad, hope to get a unit. Anyone manage to get a unit?

kingkong1984
24-10-10, 19:34
Hows de sale so far? I passed by yesterday and it was pretty quiet. Whats the price range?

rattydrama
24-10-10, 22:11
Hows de sale so far? I passed by yesterday and it was pretty quiet. Whats the price range?

530psf to 680psf

kingkong1984
25-10-10, 09:18
530psf to 680psf
Thanks, that will make mass market condos near mrt at 700 psf a value buy right?

rattydrama
25-10-10, 09:21
Thanks, that will make mass market condos near mrt at 700 psf a value buy right?

this project is out of the normal range, its hidden... how near is near? 1km, 500m or 2km? which area you compare with?

generally 700psf is a good deal if you can get for a 2 bedder.

kingkong1984
25-10-10, 18:10
this project is out of the normal range, its hidden... how near is near? 1km, 500m or 2km? which area you compare with?

generally 700psf is a good deal if you can get for a 2 bedder.

Orchid Park is very cheap.

acewee
25-10-10, 22:13
Visited last week. I noticed that its one of few (if any) development that indicates aircon brand at point of sale. In this case, its Daikin. Agent also tried to highlight that as developer is pretty new, they try to provide more quality stuff. Anyone notice any note-worthy stuff?

kingkong1984
25-10-10, 22:23
Visited last week. I noticed that its one of few (if any) development that indicates aircon brand at point of sale. In this case, its Daikin. Agent also tried to highlight that as developer is pretty new, they try to provide more quality stuff. Anyone notice any note-worthy stuff?

Got marble tiles at bath room. Plus 2 year mini bus shuttle.

acewee
25-10-10, 22:31
Btw, no tennis court, only got badminton.

kingkong1984
29-10-10, 15:02
Btw, no tennis court, only got badminton.

same as minton?

same or similar pricing?

one with EC conditions and the other without.. comparable?

Komo
29-10-10, 21:36
It's three worlds of difference. Of course , so is pricing. Also badbinton is hdb alike, Minton is like sports hall.:D

acewee
29-10-10, 21:48
I think Minton has tennis court AND badminton court right? Canopy only has badminton. Nowsaday, very few full facility condo doesn't have tennis court. Strange decision by developer.

It's three worlds of difference. Of course , so is pricing. Also badbinton is hdb alike, Minton is like sports hall.:D

mantrix
30-10-10, 08:17
not apple to apple comparison...Minton has over 1000 units :tsk-tsk:

rattydrama
30-10-10, 09:43
I think Minton has tennis court AND badminton court right? Canopy only has badminton. Nowsaday, very few full facility condo doesn't have tennis court. Strange decision by developer.

It is a chinese developer, first project in Singapore, who, probably don't play tennis.

acewee
30-10-10, 14:40
I'm certainly not making direct comparison between the 2 but just making an observation. In fact, your point is quite interesting now that you mention it. Imagine the load on the facilities with 1000 families.
:doh:

not apple to apple comparison...Minton has over 1000 units :tsk-tsk:

acewee
30-10-10, 14:41
Hahhaha. I suppose there will be table-tennis table and taiji hall based on your reasoning?

It is a chinese developer, first project in Singapore, who, probably don't play tennis.

kingkong1984
30-10-10, 20:20
I know already, tennis too common, hdb blocks have free badminton court. This is for 2nd timers.

rattydrama
31-10-10, 00:44
Hahhaha. I suppose there will be table-tennis table and taiji hall based on your reasoning?
Table tennis can be seen in Woodsvale ECs already. Multi purpose hall can be used for Taiji practice :)

BTW, how's the sale?

Nestor
31-10-10, 23:53
I dropped by today.. Nice size and pretty cheap I think. It's just next to Lilydale and there are quite a few coffeehouses close by, within 5 mins walking distance, but deep in Yishun. Over 100 units sold far...

Sgysfj
01-11-10, 10:18
I dropped by today.. Nice size and pretty cheap I think. It's just next to Lilydale and there are quite a few coffeehouses close by, within 5 mins walking distance, but deep in Yishun. Over 100 units sold far...

Did u take a drive down to seletar dam? The place has been developed n it's
a lot nicer now... More movement n I tink the airport is up...

Komo
01-11-10, 13:00
Did u take a drive down to seletar dam? The place has been developed n it's
a lot nicer now... More movement n I tink the airport is up...
I suspect that the future northcoast line and the road leading to the cte will run parallel to the dam.

kingkong1984
01-11-10, 18:09
I suspect that the future northcoast line and the road leading to the cte will run parallel to the dam.
Maybe, the line starts from sembawang, passes thru simpang, hug the coast thru ite and turn at orchid country club. Then above the dam to airhub, then ... Rumours :)

Sgysfj
01-11-10, 20:39
Was at the dam wid my kids yesterday.. Kite flying.. Rili alot of traffic n movement along the roads.. There are alot of planes too.. Was stopped by police from flying.. Told to move off as the kite will alter the planes flight plans... Haha

gohsoonk
02-11-10, 09:58
If you are talking about the future northcoast MRT line...that is just rumours

devilplate
02-11-10, 10:05
If you are talking about the future northcoast MRT line...that is just rumours

ERL haven announce man....hehe

other lines will only be planned if population increase further...probably when SG hit 6.5mio....build build but poor ridership....how? lol

fisho
06-11-10, 08:34
How come this development so fast lauched for second timers already? Thought must fulfilled 1 month expiry for first timers?

Saw yesterday's papers that this development is open to public in tandem with Esparina.

mantrix
06-11-10, 08:59
How's the response?

rattydrama
06-11-10, 10:42
How's the response?

the developer published the price of a 2 bedder, looks to me that response should be poor.

DC33_2008
06-11-10, 12:51
Location of this development is less superior.

kingkong1984
06-11-10, 14:25
Overpriced?

rattydrama
06-11-10, 15:55
Overpriced?
not really but the location is less attractive.

mantrix
06-11-10, 16:19
If they can hit 70% sold despite location it means market is still going ok

rattydrama
06-11-10, 16:21
If they can hit 70% sold despite location it means market is still going ok

Lets see. I am 50/50 over it.

devilplate
07-11-10, 00:54
esparina will be opened to 2nd timers on Monday thru balloting...

lets see hows the response....best located EC...expect to achieve at least 90% sold out on Mon?

most first timers bot 3bedder instead of 2bedders....low interest rate really help to secure loan....

gunner
12-11-10, 10:23
just curious, where is the showroom ah? i drive pass do not see the showroom leh. it should be quite quiet now i guess? the esparina advertise on TODAY again haha! cannot sell ah?

gunner
16-11-10, 10:32
only 104 units sold so far. reported on the news yesterday. seems like response not that good at all...

bargain hunter
16-11-10, 12:58
104 is as at end Oct. Not sure how many have been sold in Nov so far.

only 104 units sold so far. reported on the news yesterday. seems like response not that good at all...

kingkong1984
16-11-10, 14:18
slow moving..

MM sell out in days.

azeoprop
26-11-10, 15:11
Went to have a look, the big penthouses selling only 1.1mil. Seems very value for money for those who need space. ;)

The pricing is like what mass market condo used to be in 2005. :D

kingkong1984
26-11-10, 16:27
Went to have a look, the big penthouses selling only 1.1mil. Seems very value for money for those who need space. ;)

The pricing is like what mass market condo used to be in 2005. :D

Sorry to be a wet blanket.

Yishun or the whole north got alot of new developments. Condo, EC's Low Rise, DBSS, BTO all have.

This is having a hard time or continue to have a hard time.

But I agree that the penthouses are value for money.

azeoprop
26-11-10, 16:33
Is it possible to buy under retired parent's name but you pay for it to beat the 10k income limit? :beats-me-man:

sleek
26-11-10, 16:40
Think if buy under extended Family Scheme, you still need to declare the total income and ownership of other properties. :beats-me-man:

Is it possible to buy under retired parent's name but you pay for it to beat the 10k income limit? :beats-me-man:

kingkong1984
26-11-10, 16:43

The law is there. Dun attempt to circumvent it. You will pay a heavy price. Just follow law... and dun cheat.

If you want, go buy Lilydale from resale which does not have any restrictions on income now. Penthouse unit... listed $980k for 23xx sqf size. Won't say much about design and layout. Just looking at price tag, value liao.

bargain hunter
15-12-10, 12:28
83 units sold in nov. 221 to go at end nov.

mantrix
15-12-10, 15:18

Too bad I got pte prop else wanna buy the PH for stay...as you all said good value for money. And 218 left? Scully firesale from developer since they may not have holding power (unlike FEO)

15-12-10, 16:15
Look Esparina PH only 500 psf good value for money. I believe many other forumers also eyeing some of the ECs

121 Compassvale Bow #18-22
99 Yrs From 02/06/2010
$503
$1300k
29 Nov 10

Too bad I got pte prop else wanna buy the PH for stay...as you all said good value for money. And 218 left? Scully firesale from developer since they may not have holding power (unlike FEO)

devilplate
15-12-10, 18:05
Look Esparina PH only 500 psf good value for money. I believe many other forumers also eyeing some of the ECs

121 Compassvale Bow #18-22
99 Yrs From 02/06/2010
$503
$1300k
29 Nov 10

value for $ meh? i tot on top 100% roof terrace nia....still nid to maintain:doh: ....if got 2 bedrooms upstairs...den goodie:D

17-22 jus below is 1367sqft...let say it cost 1.077mil...18-22 buyer actually pays 223k for the upstairs roof terrace....he better got plans for tat:D

rattydrama
15-12-10, 23:21
its really slow and maybe will have to price very low since only can sell to upgrader wow... if upgrader also dont want sell to who huh?

kane
15-12-10, 23:34
value for $ meh? i tot on top 100% roof terrace nia....still nid to maintain:doh: ....if got 2 bedrooms upstairs...den goodie:D

17-22 jus below is 1367sqft...let say it cost 1.077mil...18-22 buyer actually pays 223k for the upstairs roof terrace....he better got plans for tat:D

maybe he wants to throw bbq party every weekend on his rooftop garden.

kingkong1984
16-12-10, 07:28
its really slow and maybe will have to price very low since only can sell to upgrader wow... if upgrader also dont want sell to who huh?
Price will maintain, maybe reno rebates. Competition with nearby dbss. This one kanna do buy special sales next door.

rattydrama
16-12-10, 19:41
should be. cannot sell low cos previous buyer will be upset. use rebates as carrot to lure potential DBSS buyer.

Price will maintain, maybe reno rebates. Competition with nearby dbss. This one kanna do buy special sales next door.

NO_7
23-12-13, 12:18
This project going to TOP soon, did a drive from here to Punggol central via new route took 10min only.

Cjdre
13-01-14, 11:11
Dear owners of The Canopy @ Yishun,

Congratulations on the TOP.

I have consolidated a number of Interior Designers and Home Improvement businesses to provide better deals for us home owners. It is also possible to organize a group buy with them to strike a even better deal.

If you are keen, feel free to drop me a pm.

Cheers,
Cjdre