View Full Version : Lacklustre property sales as cautious mood prevails

mr funny
11-09-10, 16:39
http://www.straitstimes.com/PrimeNews/Story/STIStory_575311.html

Sep 6, 2010

Lacklustre property sales as cautious mood prevails

Homes in mass-market segment appear to be most affected

By Jessica Cheam

WAIT-AND-SEE was the order of the day at showflats over the weekend - the first since measures aimed to cool property speculation were introduced by the Government last Monday.

The mass-market segment appeared to be the most affected, with thinner crowds and noticeably fewer sales. At more upmarket properties, there was still some interest among genuine buyers.

There were no new launches over the weekend, but at projects that The Straits Times visited, sales were poor.

At The Minton, a 1,145-unit condominium in Lorong Ah Soo, a healthy crowd was seen but actual sales were lacklustre, said Mr Peter Ow, managing director of residential services at Knight Frank, the agency selling the condo.

'The crowd levels were the same as the previous weekend, but take-up was poor. The sentiment on the ground now is buyers want to wait and see what happens in the property market.'

The condo has sold 437 units at an average price of $860 per sq ft (psf) to date.

Property agents interviewed said overall, the mood seems to be cautious, with most buyers now keeping that home purchase on hold.

HSR agent John Chan, 26, who took his clients to the Waterfront Gold showflat in the Bedok Reservoir area said the recent measures have 'tipped many borderline buyers into the wait-and-see group'.

'People want more indication of whether prices will hold or fall before making decisions,' he said.

Developers appear to have maintained their selling prices for now, a move which probably gave buyers another reason to hold back.

A Frasers Centrepoint spokesperson said there were no sales done over the weekend for Waterfront Gold. To date, 200 out of 272 units have been sold at an average price of $980 psf.

The showflat was relatively quiet, with more agents milling around than there were buyers drifting in.

Over at Seletar Hills, Far East Organization sold eight homes at an average price of $1,065 psf over the weekend at Phase 2 of The Greenwich, a 319-unit leasehold project.

In contrast, 34 units were snapped up in the week from its Phase 2 launch on Aug 23 to Aug 29. It had sold out 174 units in its Phase 1 launch previously.

This hit on the mass-market segment, typically made up of upgraders, had been expected by property analysts.

'This segment was the star performer this year, so naturally it will take a hit as buying sentiment has cooled as everyone is waiting to see if prices will come down,' said Chesterton Suntec International research and consultancy director Colin Tan.

The new measures included tighter lending rules for home owners with existing mortgages looking to buy another property. They can borrow up to only 70 per cent of the value, down from 80 per cent. Assuming a price tag of $1 million, buyers will have to fork out an extra $100,000 for the down payment, a hefty sum for an upgrader.

Those who buy an HDB resale flat on or after Aug 30 must also dispose of their private property - including any held overseas - within six months of the HDB purchase.

One buyer, Mr Terence Tan, a 37-year-old flight attendant, said that the higher down payment has made it more difficult for buyers such as himself to upgrade.

'But if I really like the home and the price is right, I will fork out the higher down payment to secure it,' he said.

Agents agree that there will still be buyers who will sign on the dotted line if they feel the development is unique enough and will thus keep its value.

Retiree Ng Eng Koon, 65, who was at The Greenwich showflat looking to buy his retirement home, said the new rules will not deter him from buying if he likes a home.

'No one can predict what will happen now, even the Government. I don't think the rules will have great impact on genuine buyers, only the investors,' he said.

Agents added that there will also be some genuine buyers who need homes and cannot wait.

The mid- to high-end market still seemed to attract buyer interest. BS Capital's The Lumiere at Shenton Way saw a muted crowd, but people were buying.

A property agent who declined to be named said that the project - which has been completed - has not been drastically affected as the buyers 'can afford to invest'. He had personally sold two units a few days ago, after the new measures were introduced.

Homes at the 168-unit leasehold project are priced at about $2,500 psf.

Another reason for the lacklustre sales activity could be the Hungry Ghost Festival, which ends tomorrow, said market observers.

With a few of the recent projects having sold out, buyers may also be hoping for new launches to offer more choice.

The best time to gauge the impact of the curbs will be when there are new launches, noted Chesterton's Mr Tan, although this may not be for some time yet as developers are widely expected to put these on the backburner.

'We have received feedback that buyers are waiting to see if developers will lower their prices, and they might return to the market when this happens,' said Mr Tan.

[email protected]

peterng8
11-09-10, 21:46
NV Residences get good response despite property market curbs

The latest launch by City Developments – NV Residences (http://lushhomemedia.com/2010/08/13/nv-residences-pasir-ris-grove/) in Pasir Ris Grove – has received good response despite the property market curbs announced late last month.
A total of 160 of the 200 units released were snapped up during the property’s private preview this week.
The company’s group general manager, Mr Chia Ngiang Hong, said: “We’re very encouraged by the good response for NV Residences, which shows a healthy demand for a well-positioned and attractively-priced residence in the east, particularly amongst owner-occupiers.”
The 99-year leasehold condominium development consists of eight 12 to 15-storey blocks. It has a total of 642 units and is priced at an average $830 per sq ft.
There are one to four- bedroom units, some with an attached study, as well as six penthouses. Their sizes range from 495 sq ft for the one-bedroom unit to 2,497 sq ft for the penthouses.
Prices per unit range from $557,000 for a one-bedroom unit to $1.9 million for the penthouse.
Recreational facilities include lap pools, jacuzzis, a gym, saunas, tennis courts and a children’s playground.
About 480 units are still available in NV Residences, which is located within walking distance of Pasir Ris MRT Station and near major expressways.
Source : Today – 10 Sep 2010

cashrich
11-09-10, 22:34
http://www.straitstimes.com/PrimeNews/Story/STIStory_575311.html

Sep 6, 2010

Lacklustre property sales as cautious mood prevails

Homes in mass-market segment appear to be most affected

By Jessica Cheam

WAIT-AND-SEE was the order of the day at showflats over the weekend - the first since measures aimed to cool property speculation were introduced by the Government last Monday.

The mass-market segment appeared to be the most affected, with thinner crowds and noticeably fewer sales. At more upmarket properties, there was still some interest among genuine buyers.

There were no new launches over the weekend, but at projects that The Straits Times visited, sales were poor.

At The Minton, a 1,145-unit condominium in Lorong Ah Soo, a healthy crowd was seen but actual sales were lacklustre, said Mr Peter Ow, managing director of residential services at Knight Frank, the agency selling the condo.

'The crowd levels were the same as the previous weekend, but take-up was poor. The sentiment on the ground now is buyers want to wait and see what happens in the property market.'

The condo has sold 437 units at an average price of $860 per sq ft (psf) to date.

Property agents interviewed said overall, the mood seems to be cautious, with most buyers now keeping that home purchase on hold.

HSR agent John Chan, 26, who took his clients to the Waterfront Gold showflat in the Bedok Reservoir area said the recent measures have 'tipped many borderline buyers into the wait-and-see group'.

'People want more indication of whether prices will hold or fall before making decisions,' he said.

Developers appear to have maintained their selling prices for now, a move which probably gave buyers another reason to hold back.

A Frasers Centrepoint spokesperson said there were no sales done over the weekend for Waterfront Gold. To date, 200 out of 272 units have been sold at an average price of $980 psf.

The showflat was relatively quiet, with more agents milling around than there were buyers drifting in.

Over at Seletar Hills, Far East Organization sold eight homes at an average price of $1,065 psf over the weekend at Phase 2 of The Greenwich, a 319-unit leasehold project.

In contrast, 34 units were snapped up in the week from its Phase 2 launch on Aug 23 to Aug 29. It had sold out 174 units in its Phase 1 launch previously.

This hit on the mass-market segment, typically made up of upgraders, had been expected by property analysts.

'This segment was the star performer this year, so naturally it will take a hit as buying sentiment has cooled as everyone is waiting to see if prices will come down,' said Chesterton Suntec International research and consultancy director Colin Tan.

The new measures included tighter lending rules for home owners with existing mortgages looking to buy another property. They can borrow up to only 70 per cent of the value, down from 80 per cent. Assuming a price tag of $1 million, buyers will have to fork out an extra $100,000 for the down payment, a hefty sum for an upgrader.

Those who buy an HDB resale flat on or after Aug 30 must also dispose of their private property - including any held overseas - within six months of the HDB purchase.

One buyer, Mr Terence Tan, a 37-year-old flight attendant, said that the higher down payment has made it more difficult for buyers such as himself to upgrade.

'But if I really like the home and the price is right, I will fork out the higher down payment to secure it,' he said.

Agents agree that there will still be buyers who will sign on the dotted line if they feel the development is unique enough and will thus keep its value.

Retiree Ng Eng Koon, 65, who was at The Greenwich showflat looking to buy his retirement home, said the new rules will not deter him from buying if he likes a home.

'No one can predict what will happen now, even the Government. I don't think the rules will have great impact on genuine buyers, only the investors,' he said.

Agents added that there will also be some genuine buyers who need homes and cannot wait.

The mid- to high-end market still seemed to attract buyer interest. BS Capital's The Lumiere at Shenton Way saw a muted crowd, but people were buying.

A property agent who declined to be named said that the project - which has been completed - has not been drastically affected as the buyers 'can afford to invest'. He had personally sold two units a few days ago, after the new measures were introduced.

Homes at the 168-unit leasehold project are priced at about $2,500 psf.

Another reason for the lacklustre sales activity could be the Hungry Ghost Festival, which ends tomorrow, said market observers.

With a few of the recent projects having sold out, buyers may also be hoping for new launches to offer more choice.

The best time to gauge the impact of the curbs will be when there are new launches, noted Chesterton's Mr Tan, although this may not be for some time yet as developers are widely expected to put these on the backburner.

'We have received feedback that buyers are waiting to see if developers will lower their prices, and they might return to the market when this happens,' said Mr Tan.

[email protected]

:scared-5:

hyenergix
12-09-10, 07:20
The sentiment is not as bad as I imagined. Viva Vista was almost sold out yesterday, only left 4 penthouses. But there are still many shops to sell. Seriously in Singapore there are not much investment opportunities for common folks as interest rates are so low now. Most of them just get a house to keep. We still have 1.5 million to go before reaching 6.5 million population (potentially 30% higher demand for properties in the next 5-10 years).

Geylang OKT
12-09-10, 08:32
Seriously, the message should be Sell Now or Sell Lower Later :doh:

peterng8
12-09-10, 08:55

and to add on it..sell now or sell the same or higher(after eletion)...:D

爱屋及乌
12-09-10, 10:49
and to add on it..sell now or sell the same or higher(after eletion)...:D

what make u think that after election price will be stabilized or go up....? pls provide fact , else u r just a big mouth without substance

cashrich
12-09-10, 10:52
what make u think that after election price will be stabilized or go up....? pls provide fact , else u r just a big mouth without substance

kanna whack!

If saying views, say so and don't make it sound like a sure thing.

Someone want to whack me on that also.

Maybe he should say : New measures before elections = price should hold or drop

After elections if PAP win and remove the new measures introduced = price should go up

Be fearful of a double dip recession in Singapore. That' will hurt. Otherwise, hold long long and things should be alright.

Peterng is a agent lah. Marketing Caspian and the Parc etc.. west end units.

Geylang OKT
12-09-10, 20:32
Agents have hidden agendas :hell-hath-no-fury: :tsk-tsk: :tongue3: :scared-1: ;) :D

condoinvestor
12-09-10, 21:06

Too late, sell lower now or higher later

Geylang OKT
12-09-10, 21:10
Too late, sell lower now or higher later

Higher? Why not... it is possible.... give it another 10yrs to 15yrs time! :D

peterng8
13-09-10, 14:24
kanna whack!

If saying views, say so and don't make it sound like a sure thing.

Someone want to whack me on that also.

Maybe he should say : New measures before elections = price should hold or drop

After elections if PAP win and remove the new measures introduced = price should go up

Be fearful of a double dip recession in Singapore. That' will hurt. Otherwise, hold long long and things should be alright.

Peterng is a agent lah. Marketing Caspian and the Parc etc.. west end units.

why must I be the agent leh? funny leh...borrow from what u say pls provide fact ma if I am agent:D :D

peterng8
13-09-10, 14:37

I just did my prediction that all...small mouth also can make prediction rite? :D unless you trust my view so much that you are going to wack me for this...:D

peterng8
13-09-10, 14:41
Agents have hidden agendas :hell-hath-no-fury: :tsk-tsk: :tongue3: :scared-1: ;) :D

Agents have hidden agenda..you are rite because their commision is the motivator of all...too bad I am not agent...:D dont hit the wrong person here...peter is common name for alot of agents..but perterng8 is not...

rooster
13-09-10, 15:08
Agents have hidden agenda..you are rite because their commision is the motivator of all...too bad I am not agent...:D dont hit the wrong person here...peter is common name for alot of agents..but perterng8 is not...

agent makes money regardless of condition of mkt - just smaller comm only

cashrich
13-09-10, 17:37
why must I be the agent leh? funny leh...borrow from what u say pls provide fact ma if I am agent:D :D

What else then a agent? I dont have proof so it cannot be a fact unless u admit. Otherwise, it is a belief.

See which one is you

NG BOO THYE (PETER NG BOO THYE)
NG Eng Toon (Peter Ng)
NG Kian Huat @ Tan Kian Meng (Peter Ng)
NG Kum Kit (Peter Ng)
NG LIAN HENG (PETER NG L H)
Peter Ng Soon Hen (Peter Ng)

[email protected]

peterng8
13-09-10, 20:40
What else then a agent? I dont have proof so it cannot be a fact unless u admit. Otherwise, it is a belief.

See which one is you

NG Eng Toon (Peter Ng)
NG Kum Kit (Peter Ng)

[email protected]

you xiao one ...waste time to talk you on this...:scared-5:

lucky u are not condo committee member, if not the first one kena voted out...

peterng8
13-09-10, 20:42
agent makes money regardless of condition of mkt - just smaller comm only

ha ha not when the case buyer and seller both sit on the fence and looking at each other...you first leh..offer la...no la you first la, buy la...:D :D

爱屋及乌
13-09-10, 22:35
con man - This is a short for “Confidence Man.” He is dishonest. He makes his living by misleading u for his advantage.

I just did my prediction that all...small mouth also can make prediction rite? :D unless you trust my view so much that you are going to wack me for this...:D

cashrich
13-09-10, 22:39
con man - This is a short for “Confidence Man.” He is dishonest. He makes his living by misleading u for his advantage.

heck care him lah. The only way is up, everyone will be happier (more HDB/DBSS and EC to satisfy them), just make sure you are not swiming naked.

peterng8
14-09-10, 10:06

yes I am confident but not dishonest..use your brain before you brand anyone dishonest and KPKB...no one ask you to sell and no one ask you buy..make your own judegment...this is a forum, people can express their prediction, it up to you to use your f+*k brain to thing ...to people like you I dont give a damn..,.:tongue3:

peterng8
14-09-10, 10:15
heck care him lah. The only way is up, everyone will be happier (more HDB/DBSS and EC to satisfy them), just make sure you are not swiming naked.

And for you, ask you to show fact and you show particulars all over the place...what is this?? wht are you trying to show?? you are good in revealing other s particulars or what? Your name cash rich already tell people that you need hungril for respect and power rite? so by showing all this particulars of others make you feel good? I Chao , you childish...

my relative also cash-rich,, after collecting bundle of notes last month after burning...

agent?? go and brand any one u want...I heck care..think that u are the one that is cash rich..there are many of them cash rich and own multiple properties and you brand all of them agent lo...:D

爱屋及乌
14-09-10, 22:10
Ha ha ha , did I in anyway brand u or anyone...? However, I am delighted that u have own up, well done con man.

Exactly , this is a public forum that peoples can challenge any view. Hence , one should rebuke with fact . Only loser like u, use vulgar words because u have nothing to flight back.

My sympathy go to u loser cum con man .

yes I am confident but not dishonest..use your brain before you brand anyone dishonest and KPKB...no one ask you to sell and no one ask you buy..make your own judegment...this is a forum, people can express their prediction, it up to you to use your f+*k brain to thing ...to people like you I dont give a damn..,.:tongue3:

peterng8
14-09-10, 23:02
Ha ha ha , did I in anyway brand u or anyone...? However, I am delighted that u have own up, well done con man.

Originally Posted by 爱屋及乌
con man - This is a short for “Confidence Man.” He is dishonest. He makes his living by misleading u for his advantage

F """K you so what...the above you called me dishonest..what fK proof you have???

still never admit...U better go and wear skirt...OWN UP ..I have done nothing wrong, own up for fK? you named me dishonest ..and u dared not own up ..see the above you type...Bo chi lan...

Exactly , this is a public forum that peoples can challenge any view. Hence , one should rebuke with fact . Only loser like u, use vulgar words because u have nothing to flight back.

U can challenge anyone but dont ever called people dishonest or con man? anything like that...challange him is not in this way...why I use vulgar word ...this is because I dont respect person like you...give me a chance I will Fk u again...KNN

My sympathy go to u loser cum con man .

See name person con man...any one can be witness and sue you on that..
..xiao one...I dont bother to talk to you u are the worse a""hole I have seen, may all the shit holes cum on your bloody face..:D :D ai lan chi lan what ai wu chi wu??

get lost loser...

peterng8
14-09-10, 23:36

listen up A""hoe, I still stand by my prediction the price will go up...so what?? I dont want to provide fact to you so what?? call me dishonest or con man...la I still stand the price will go up... just because I predicted the price will go up and u call me con man and dishonest...KNN...this type of people...if you miss your chance last time to buy the property when the price was not high, I can understand why...because you are screwed UP...either on top or bottom where it is not straight and drooping to the extent that anyhow aim and shoot people...:tongue3:

Regulators
15-09-10, 00:59
some agent has lost his top. this is the calibre of property agents in singapore (sigh), no wonder most can't make it out in mainstream careers :doh:

Deszy
15-09-10, 01:18
This is so funny! Can confirm he is an agent as he is so worked up over a small comment!:doh:

proud owner
15-09-10, 01:29
This is so funny! Can confirm he is an agent as he is so worked up over a small comment!:doh:

seems both party also worked up ...

so both are agents ?

i fact there are 3 parties

Deszy
15-09-10, 01:36
haha I think u maybe right!

jwong71
15-09-10, 09:37
some agent has lost his top. this is the calibre of property agents in singapore (sigh), no wonder most can't make it out in mainstream careers :doh:

when they cant make it in reallife,losing out to the better agents.
With too much spare time,they try to make it in virtual life 24/7..:doh:

devilplate
15-09-10, 09:42
ooo....got himself worked up==agents....lol

better dun imply tat u r worked up den....or else tag as agent....

Condorich
15-09-10, 10:24

See which one is you

NG Eng Toon (Peter Ng)
NG Kum Kit (Peter Ng)

[email protected]

Obviously he is on the list. That's why worked up.

I don't think cashrich is a agent at all.

OLY99
15-09-10, 10:52
if he is agent, then he has no pride of his own profession :doh:

peterng8
15-09-10, 13:14

no lah..i am not agent la...why? nice writing rite? enjoy reading..:D some people deserve thrashing...call con man call dishonest anyone call people name...if mistaken as an agent never mind..but accuse people of dishonest or call people con man...I sure screw him one...observe all the thrashing i dont even give name such as con man or dishonesty or anything that do with character or integrity...that is the difference ..:2cents:

if you mistook a person profession , it is ok...but dont demean a person character by calling him or her dishonest, con man....i am not an agent, but if you still call me an agent..it is up to you...but if hit me at character wise..I will response to you in a way that I dont like it too...why force me???so sad...:D :D

peterng8
15-09-10, 13:17
when they cant make it in reallife,losing out to the better agents.
With too much spare time,they try to make it in virtual life 24/7..:doh:

with too much spare time..yeah lor...now waiting for the price to stablise or more visibility for buyers, so I can unload my units...so xian..:2cents:

peterng8
15-09-10, 13:18
if he is agent, then he has no pride of his own profession :doh:

sorry I hav no pride in this as I am no agent leh...any issue?:D

peterng8
15-09-10, 13:24
Obviously he is on the list. That's why worked up.

I don't think cashrich is a agent at all.

whether or not on the list is not an issue..if you think it is ethical to post people particulars on the web for everyone to see..that I have nothing to say..I feel all the people whose names are there may have a feeling of betrayal by this act and by looking at this also tell you one thing...you may b rich in cash but may not be rich morally or ethically in treating your fellow people...:2cents:

peterng8
15-09-10, 13:29

What you say dont apply to me.because in the first place..I am no agent...:D

proud owner
15-09-10, 23:10
What you say dont apply to me.because in the first place..I am no agent...:D

hi peterng8 ..

i feel you should not bother too much what people are saying here ...

i believe you are NOT an agent ..

think about it people ..agent makes money be it a Purchase or a Sale ..

they want people to know them .. the more people know them, the higher the chance being engaged for a possible transaction ..

right ?

so why shud they HIDE ?

as to disclosing people's name and email etc .. i agree with you ..that was not ethical at all ..

so people ... please, lets stick to the purpose of this forum : for info, for views, for knowledge ...

Geylang OKT
16-09-10, 06:00
Peace be to all :D

JuzMe
16-09-10, 09:10
Exactly. Peace :) We here to learn from each other. Of cause there will always ppl around with hidden agenda but we'll ignore them.

cashrich
16-09-10, 10:23
hi peterng8 ..

i feel you should not bother too much what people are saying here ...

i believe you are NOT an agent ..

think about it people ..agent makes money be it a Purchase or a Sale ..

they want people to know them .. the more people know them, the higher the chance being engaged for a possible transaction ..

right ?

so why shud they HIDE ?

as to disclosing people's name and email etc .. i agree with you ..that was not ethical at all ..

so people ... please, lets stick to the purpose of this forum : for info, for views, for knowledge ...

earlier on u said he is a agent and after a while change... in the same thread somemore.

There are some who believe he is agent and some not. As long as he don't declare, he can be either.

I was posting some agent's name by name of peter ng to prick him. In future, all agent's name (full time/part time) will be available online also. This also include details on the discipline and adverse records against them. You have got a issue with that? Take it to the authorities.

Can talk about ethics somemore.

land118
16-09-10, 10:38
MBT has spoken....Council for Estate Agencies starting Oct 22.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1081438/1/.html

no more hiding..., let white be white and black be black.. Agent say agent and need to be professional. Generally it will be good for buyers and sellers.

jansenboy
16-09-10, 12:09
for once something useful getting implemented

cashrich
16-09-10, 14:01
for once something useful getting implemented

I like your post. Short and sweet. Not like Pete!

Wild Falcon
16-09-10, 14:29
Interesting thread. Even if PeterNg is an agent or the CEO of FEO, does it matter? As long as he makes useful contribution based on his views, I'm ok. Most of us in this forum are biased in some form or manner. And if I may add, how many of us use our real name in this forum? If Peter Ng is really his real name, kudos to him for not hiding behind a veil (unlike my Wild Falcon). Haha. Anyway, let's share views and opinions without tracking down each other's background.

isaaclim
16-09-10, 15:14
"The licensing fees for estate agents will range from S$300 to S$3,000 per annum and the fee is tiered. The annual registration fee for each salesperson is S$230."

Why the fees has such as big range? Anyone can explain?

stalingrad
16-09-10, 15:49
"The licensing fees for estate agents will range from S$300 to S$3,000 per annum and the fee is tiered. The annual registration fee for each salesperson is S$230."

Why the fees has such as big range? Anyone can explain?]

the bigger the liar, the higher the registration fee. is it how it works. so, if any agent lies 1 day out of 7 in a week, he pays 300. If he lies 7 out of 7, he has to pay 3000.

the would definitely help the situation.

peterng8
16-09-10, 16:56
earlier on u said he is a agent and after a while change... in the same thread somemore.

There are some who believe he is agent and some not. As long as he don't declare, he can be either.

I was posting some agent's name by name of peter ng to prick him. In future, all agent's name (full time/part time) will be available online also. This also include details on the discipline and adverse records against them. You have got a issue with that? Take it to the authorities.

Can talk about ethics somemore.

declare your ass...already say so I am not agent is this not declaration then what the Fk is that??? dare to admit somemore that want to prick someone you can stoop to all the unethical method...

I think you are the moderators of this forum or some agent that is why u have these particulars...and dare to talk so loud even doing all these..no shame..feel that thrusting my bloddy rod into your cb mouth..

if you dare delcare your name here if you are agent..i will take note of you even if you offer a bloody 0.5 percent to sell my units..i will not let you touch them.. this type of agent is the one people have been bombarding...damn childish and immature...:hell-hath-no-fury: :tongue3:

you are not someone that can be trusted...that is why I mention if you in condo committe out you go ...and excuse me ,hell note rich, dont bother to reply my comment to you...and seem that if there is this type of people being moderator who can delcare particulars openly (who know your particulars may be passed to people for other agenda in near future)..takeing into consideration of this, i shal exit from here..just to play safe..

by the way thanks to all the bros who have contributed here and exhanged ideas with me..take care and good luck...:D

cashrich
16-09-10, 17:36
declare your ass...already say so I am not agent is this not declaration then what the Fk is that??? dare to admit somemore that want to prick someone you can stoop to all the unethical method...

I think you are the moderators of this forum or some agent that is why u have these particulars...and dare to talk so loud even doing all these..no shame..feel that thrusting my bloddy rod into your cb mouth..

if you dare delcare your name here if you are agent..i will take note of you even if you offer a bloody 0.5 percent to sell my units..i will not let you touch them.. this type of agent is the one people have been bombarding...damn childish and immature...:hell-hath-no-fury: :tongue3:

you are not someone that can be trusted...that is why I mention if you in condo committe out you go ...and excuse me ,hell note rich, dont bother to reply my comment to you...and seem that if there is this type of people being moderator who can delcare particulars openly (who know your particulars may be passed to people for other agenda in near future)..takeing into consideration of this, i shal exit from here..just to play safe..

by the way thanks to all the bros who have contributed here and exhanged ideas with me..take care and good luck...:D

scared and run away liao. Bye bye

peterng8
18-09-10, 23:21
scared and run away liao. Bye bye

dont be naive. I can always come back and rebut you whenever I like ...childish ...since you are cash rich,better to think how to fully make use of you cash instead of doing something silly like engaging me into argument..xiao one..

I have no time for you, I have better thing to do now..:D :D .

cashrich
19-09-10, 12:48
dont be naive. I can always come back and rebut you whenever I like ...childish ...since you are cash rich,better to think how to fully make use of you cash instead of doing something silly like engaging me into argument..xiao one..

I have no time for you, I have better thing to do now..:D :D .

welcome back.

I do like some of your post. Keep posting.But do beware of being labelled as "con-man" again. Also, don't anyhow shaft your rod into some other people as you wrote. Bad writing.

and keep the green :D :D comin

Geylang OKT
19-09-10, 23:02
Peace Be To All :D :D :D