Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Suites @ Sims

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    recently, i noticed chickens also camp at odd lorongs 31+

overwhelming demand and supply
    Don't think that is allowed/ tolerated by the police...?

Quote Originally Posted by Fleur
    Don't think that is allowed/ tolerated by the police...?
    why would spore reject Foreign talents ?

we welcome them with open arms ... they reciprocate with open legs

Population increasing leh so red hot area spilling over to nearby lorongs. Great demand for chicksss. Geyokt huat liao lor

Talking about such foreign talent... I think our local police is doing a not-so-good job managing them. Wan Chai in HK also has prostitution, but the public infrastructure mantainence and reputation of that area seem to be better. Perhaps, due to romanticalised story of "The World of Suzie Wong", which had the setting there.

I heard this was sold out within a week and no signs of sub-sale yet.

My agent told me this development is build below plot ratio which allows 36 stories and is near future Paya Lebar CBD which explains no sub-sale.The buyers are holding it.

Is it true?

Quote Originally Posted by wenqing
    My agent told me this development is build below plot ratio which allows 36 stories and is near future Paya Lebar CBD which explains no sub-sale.The buyers are holding it.

Is it true?
    Dun think so, the plot ratio shouldn't be so high. No subsale because the psf is quite high, ppl rather hold it for some time to get higher profit if possible.

I heard this was sold out within a week and no signs of sub-sale yet.
    u wan buy is it? I can sell you if u offer me a good price

Quote Originally Posted by kaizhe
    u wan buy is it? I can sell you if u offer me a good price
    No money.

I thought of buying a unit but the psf is too high, the units facing are east-west and there are very little facilites. I can't imagine for own stay, so probably the future tenants may not pay a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by hyenergix
    I thought of buying a unit but the psf is too high, the units facing are east-west and there are very little facilites. I can't imagine for own stay, so probably the future tenants may not pay a good price.
    I think development like Suites @ Sims are classified as apartments and not condominiums.

Apartments usually have no facilities or minimal facilities as it houses tens of units compare to condominiums which usually need facilities as it houses a few hundred units.

I have checked out that Suites @ Sims are all North-South Facing so no sun.

http://www.propertylaunch.sg/[email protected]

The one that is East-West Facing is Suites @ Eunos which opened one month later. Do not get confused.

http://www.propertylaunch.sg/Singapo...es%20Eunos.php

Look at Property Site Map from Top View to see the compass.

There are alot of developments starting with Suites these days.

Some people do not like mass-market condominiums as it squeezed hundreds of units and thousands of people into a limited space and limited square area.

The roads connecting the condominiums are always jammed in the morning and evening as many cars leave and come back at same time. Faber Crest is like that.

Over time, mass-market condos will look like HDB Flats. Look at Rosewood, Rivervale Crest etc.

Some people prefer to quietness, privacy and simplicity rather than bustle so choose apartments as it usually is less than 100 units and they seldom have time to use facilities anyway.

Apartments will enbloc easier as there are less occupants to deal with compare to big size condominiums.

Horizon Towers fiasco is a good example.

There are many expats, retirees and locals renting apartments because of its quietness, privacy and less neighbours .

I also got mix up between apartments and condominiums when I first started to look for house then I slowly learn.

It is up to individual liking , no right or wrong.
    Last edited by wenqing; 21-11-10 at 12:44.

I think development like Suites @ Sims are classified as apartments and not condominiums.

Apartments usually have no facilities or minimal facilities as it houses tens of units compare to condominiums which usually need facilities as it houses a few hundred units.

I have checked out that Suites @ Sims are all North-South Facing so no sun.

http://www.propertylaunch.sg/[email protected]

The one that is East-West Facing is Suites @ Eunos which opened one month later. Do not get confused.

http://www.propertylaunch.sg/Singapo...es%20Eunos.php

Look at Property Site Map from Top View to see the compass.

There are alot of developments starting with Suites these days.

Some people do not like mass-market condominiums as it squeezed hundreds of units and thousands of people into a limited space and limited square area.

The roads connecting the condominiums are always jammed in the morning and evening as many cars leave and come back at same time. Faber Crest is like that.

Over time, mass-market condos will look like HDB Flats. Look at Rosewood, Rivervale Crest etc.

Some people prefer to quietness, privacy and simplicity rather than bustle so choose apartments as it usually is less than 100 units and they seldom have time to use facilities anyway.

Apartments will enbloc easier as there are less occupants to deal with compare to big size condominiums.

Horizon Towers fiasco is a good example.

There are many expats, retirees and locals renting apartments because of its quietness, privacy and less neighbours .

I also got mix up between apartments and condominiums when I first started to look for house then I slowly learn.

It is up to individual liking , no right or wrong.
    I personally prefer these kind of small apartments with less than 100 units...

Usually this kind of small scale projects will be launched at a good accessibility locations (nearer to MRT) due to small plots of land required. Furthermore, the facilities(swimming pool,gym) will less 'congested' than that of big scale condo, more privacy I think.

Usually this kind of small scale projects will be launched at a good accessibility locations (nearer to MRT) due to small plots of land required. Furthermore, the facilities(swimming pool,gym) will less 'congested' than that of big scale condo, more privacy I think.
    For big size condominiums, the facilities like swimming pool and gym are so congested and crowded that you end just want to stay at home.

It also gets dirty very fast.

These days for big condominiums, developer also tend to pack as many people as possible into the limited size development to make as much profit as possible.

No space of your own, no privacy and no serenity.

They use the SBS and SMRT concept of packing as much people as possible per bus and per train and per trip to earn maximum value.

We are talking about few hundred units and few thousand people here pack into a limited space.

Over time, the condominium will look like slum.

Yes, I was confused. So many small condo/apartments with names like 'Suites@....' I remember many years back the popular name was 'The....' Anyway all the designs look so similar! Some especially those in Telok Kurau are really like cut & past design. The swimming pool and gym in these 'Suites@....' are too small for my liking...

Ditto for me!

1st subsale happened...

SUITES @ SIMS SIMS AVENUE Apartment 1 470,000 344 Strata 1,365 Nov-10

1st subsale happened...

SUITES @ SIMS SIMS AVENUE Apartment 1 470,000 344 Strata 1,365 Nov-10
    It may not be sub-sale.

Not all caveats show sub-sale only.

how to confirm it then?

how to confirm it then?
    No idea.

1st subsale occurred.

468 Sims Avenue #03-09
    Freehold
    $1492
    $530k
    12 Jan 11

468 Sims Avenue #03-09
    Freehold
    $1323
    $470k
    09 Nov 10

psf as high as $1492
    district 11 prices??

1st subsale occurred.

468 Sims Avenue #03-09
    Freehold
    $1492
    $530k
    12 Jan 11

468 Sims Avenue #03-09
    Freehold
    $1323
    $470k
    09 Nov 10

psf as high as $1492
    district 11 prices??

Sorry where you get this information from?

To be frank, even though it is located near at border of Geylang, it is in between 2 future Business Hubs like Kallang and Paya Lebar so the prices will increase for that area.

Besides Paya Lebar MRT is now a MRT interchange and there is a future bus interchange there.

Sims Avenue will be red-hot next 10 years.

I heard all the rich Geylangese are looking at apartments like Suites@Sims as they grew up in that area.

From Sims Avenue to Suntec and CBD is just 15-20 mins car or MRT ride.

I am not surprised at this price.

Sorry where you get this information from?

To be frank, even though it is located near at border of Geylang, it is in between 2 future Business Hubs like Kallang and Paya Lebar so the prices will increase for that area.

Besides Paya Lebar MRT is now a MRT interchange and there is a future bus interchange there.

Sims Avenue will be red-hot next 10 years.

I heard all the rich Geylangese are looking at apartments like Suites@Sims as they grew up in that area.

From Sims Avenue to Suntec and CBD is just 15-20 mins car or MRT ride.

I am not surprised at this price.
    It is actually from streetsine...

http://www.streetsine.com/static/hom...ode-387544-APT

I don't think there will be a bus interchange up there as Eunos already got one ..where u get the information from?

The land parcel in front of paya lebar MRT has being put up for tender last month, May or June U will see the land parcel in front of city plaza will be put up for sale for hotel and retails project..Furthermore the lion city hotel has enblock to UOL if i m not wrong...

I still can see some po po kei near sims ave though...

It is actually from streetsine...

http://www.streetsine.com/static/hom...ode-387544-APT

I don't think there will be a bus interchange up there as Eunos already got one ..where u get the information from?

The land parcel in front of paya lebar MRT has being put up for tender last month, May or June U will see the land parcel in front of city plaza will be put up for sale for hotel and retails project..Furthermore the lion city hotel has enblock to UOL if i m not wrong...

I still can see some po po kei near sims ave though...
    One housing agent told me that Paya Lebar will have bus interchange.

Ang Mo Kio, Bishan and Toa Payoh all also have bus interchanges.

Agent told me Government is planning something big for Geylang, Guillemard and Sims Ave as it is too near CBD.

They might link Paya Lebar Business Hub with Kallang Business Hub in long run.

Idea of CBD is old when there was no internet, no emails, no courier services, no tele-conferences, no MSN, no this and that.

Now technology so advance, CBDs have become obsolete.

Shenton Way might become White Elephant and be dismantled.

Why must workers cluster-squeeze in the same area every morning and evening ??

It will be no more human jams and traffic jams and good for MRTs, Buses and Roads from Tanjong Pagar to City Hall.

Bringing offices to your home is new government slogan.

North, South, East , West, Central all will have Business Hubs so workers no need to do morning rush and evening rush and cause jams at same areas like Tanjong Pagar to City Hall.

Except for Marina, I notice all the new Business Hubs and offices are all in suburbs e.g. Tampines, Jurong, Woodlands etc.

But again whatever agent say must give discount.

Last edited by wenqing; 17-02-11 at 16:22.

One housing agent told me that Paya Lebar will have bus interchange.

Ang Mo Kio, Bishan and Toa Payoh all also have bus interchanges.

Agent told me Government is planning something big for Geylang, Guillemard and Sims Ave as it is too near CBD.

They might link Paya Lebar Business Hub with Kallang Business Hub in long run.

Idea of CBD is old when there was no internet, no emails, no courier services, no tele-conferences, no MSN, no this and that.

Now technology so advance, CBDs have become obsolete.

Shenton Way might become White Elephant and be dismantled.

Why must workers cluster-squeeze in the same area every morning and evening ??

It will be no more human jams and traffic jams and good for MRTs, Buses and Roads from Tanjong Pagar to City Hall.

Bringing offices to your home is new government slogan.

North, South, East , West, Central all will have Business Hubs so workers no need to do morning rush and evening rush and cause jams at same areas like Tanjong Pagar to City Hall.

Except for Marina, I notice all the new Business Hubs and offices are all in suburbs e.g. Tampines, Jurong, Woodlands etc.

But again whatever agent say must give discount.

U are right, agents always bluff their projects to get the sale..

But one thing can notice is that they are more and more residential projects in geylang area and the old apartments which used to be the chicken's nest will be disappearing slowly..I heard there are one project launching soon near lorong 6, quite a 'red' area also...

However we cannot denied that geylang will still a red light district though. This is a 'culture' and it will still be 'conserved' for the next decades i think unless government really has sumthing great to plan on it and remove all the budget hotel over there.

As for the bus interchange I dun see a necessary of having it over there...There are circle and east west line in paya lebar, nearby got Macpherson, Dakota ah...good accessibility already..unlike in eunos, big area with only 1 station sia...

U are right, agents always bluff their projects to get the sale..

But one thing can notice is that they are more and more residential projects in geylang area and the old apartments which used to be the chicken's nest will be disappearing slowly..I heard there are one project launching soon near lorong 6, quite a 'red' area also...

However we cannot denied that geylang will still a red light district though. This is a 'culture' and it will still be 'conserved' for the next decades i think unless government really has sumthing great to plan on it and remove all the budget hotel over there.

As for the bus interchange I dun see a necessary of having it over there...There are circle and east west line in paya lebar, nearby got Macpherson, Dakota ah...good accessibility already..unlike in eunos, big area with only 1 station sia...
    Is the Lorong 6 project called G6 Suites?

You mean like the recent stories?

http://health.asiaone.com/Health/New...10-262811.html
    Illegal s*x dr*gs peddled by foreigners in Geylang

The sale of illegal dr*gs was took place in broad daylight, with many different types of dr*gs, which are supposed to enhance the user's libido, being displayed on the ground for potential customers to see.

The sellers appeared to be young men in their 20s and 30s, and had foreign accents.

Shin Min Daily News reported on Wednesday that most customers were men appearing to be in their 50s or 60s.

Illegal s*x dr*gs can result in dangerous or even deadly side effects. Said Singelringen, "Go see a doctor if you have a real problem - don't gamble with your life by taking such dr*gs of dubious origin."
    Yee ha! Did I tickle your funny bone?

Quote Originally Posted by mcmlxxvi
    Is the Lorong 6 project called G6 Suites?
    erm i am not sure...agent never update me anymore lol

Quote Originally Posted by ecimbew
    You mean like the recent stories?

http://health.asiaone.com/Health/New...10-262811.html
    Illegal s*x dr*gs peddled by foreigners in Geylang

The sale of illegal dr*gs was took place in broad daylight, with many different types of dr*gs, which are supposed to enhance the user's libido, being displayed on the ground for potential customers to see.

The sellers appeared to be young men in their 20s and 30s, and had foreign accents.

Shin Min Daily News reported on Wednesday that most customers were men appearing to be in their 50s or 60s.

Illegal s*x dr*gs can result in dangerous or even deadly side effects. Said Singelringen, "Go see a doctor if you have a real problem - don't gamble with your life by taking such dr*gs of dubious origin."
    Well, definitely not my business. I am just only 20+, still very strong ok?

2 more subsale...

468 Sims Avenue #03-05
    Freehold
    $1742
    $600k
    11 Jan 11

468 Sims Avenue #03-06
    Freehold
    $1742
    $600k
    11 Jan 11

OMG $1742 psf???!!!! at geylang????

2 more subsale...

468 Sims Avenue #03-05
    Freehold
    $1742
    $600k
    11 Jan 11

468 Sims Avenue #03-06
    Freehold
    $1742
    $600k
    11 Jan 11

OMG $1742 psf???!!!! at geylang????
    amazing and not yet TOP

top up abit more can get spott18 low flr liao lor....

600k studio....gona be most expensive chicken nest liao