Thread: Spinghill

Default Spinghill

Can you believe this is in Singapore:
    Landed, $1.1M, 2745 sqft, $401 psf.

But lots of drawbacks:

1. Hilicopters are hovering near the army camps;
    2. Very crowded layout;
    3. Far, very far from city.

Another more interesting thing is there are so many 1 story very old houses there. But it can build up to 3 stories. Not sure whether u want to go that far to end into the business of building houses, but at least 10 units are just doing that right now.

Any idea how profitable is this business?

Thanks,
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by richwang

But lots of drawbacks:

2. Very crowded layout;

Another more interesting thing is there are so many 1 story very old houses there. But it can build up to 3 stories. Not sure whether u want to go that far to end into the business of building houses, but at least 10 units are just doing that right now.

Any idea how profitable is this business?

Thanks,
    Richard

that hawker centre at the road junction has really good White Bee hoon ...

Quote Originally Posted by richwang

But lots of drawbacks:

2. Very crowded layout;
    YIN QI HEN ZHONG

I went to that area to have a look at a terrace for sale...its contents were expensive chinese items, all left there to gather dust, as if the owner left hurriedly and did not want to take anything away...the whole house got eerie feel, every corner feels too cool, quiet, uneasy...walked out of the house...straightaway can breathe better...

I dunno about the other houses, although some people live in that area and prosper, I think my luck not so strong...
    Although some peole live there and prosper...

Its 99LH landed. How many will want to invest? Far away from city at least must be FH

It's right opposite SSC. Also under 10minutes walk to MRT (I think?)

Coffeeshop nearby, quite a good location. Problem is the road outside their entrance always chock-full with cars parked by their drivers going to SSC or white bee hoon so quite an eye-sore.

Personally I never really liked cluster terrace as develope in order to maximise profits squeezes 3k sq ft into a vertical tower - too cramped for my liking. Imagine 800 sq ft (or less) on each floor - I'll take a well spaced out condo anytime with a single floor, or even a 2k sq ft duplex.

Quote Originally Posted by proud owner
    that hawker centre at the road junction has really good White Bee hoon ...
    ha ha..you n the white beehoon...
    recently had tried the thai seafood along the stretch....a bit ex, tomyam soap is service in hot pot and quite nice acutally ....

Quote Originally Posted by zzz1
    ha ha..you n the white beehoon...
    recently had tried the thai seafood along the stretch....a bit ex, tomyam soap is service in hot pot and quite nice acutally ....

ahhaah

i am a fan of any type of bee hoon ...

you kind of confused me a little but i think i know what you saying ... Zzzz1

if you there be careful ...dont anyhow park in the landed house area .. the residents there call the car park Uncle Auntie alot .. sure kena book ..

ahhaah

i am a fan of any type of bee hoon ...

you kind of confused me a little but i think i know what you saying ... Zzzz1

if you there be careful ...dont anyhow park in the landed house area .. the residents there call the car park Uncle Auntie alot .. sure kena book ..
    yap yap..even during week day lunch time...super onz.....the former yishun seafood car park is opened to public ...it does ease the parking abit..

i used to view a unit there..in the evening....the sze char smell from the first coffeeshop is quite strong...

Quote Originally Posted by zzz1
    yap yap..even during week day lunch time...super onz.....the former yishun seafood car park is opened to public ...it does ease the parking abit..

i used to view a unit there..in the evening....the sze char smell from the first coffeeshop is quite strong...
    whenever i go back spore ..and visit my friend at Springhill the cluster housing there .. she will definitely order the bee hoon, chilli crab, ngo hiang .. then the maid just go collect ..

quite convenient .. love it

whenever i go back spore ..and visit my friend at Springhill the cluster housing there .. she will definitely order the bee hoon, chilli crab, ngo hiang .. then the maid just go collect ..

quite convenient .. love it
    my standard order are bee hoon and ngo hiang...

last week, the shop is under renovation i think by now should be reopen liao...my stomach now rumbling

Is Springhill worth buying as its so cheap ($550 psf)? Why the price for this project didn't increase? Any advice.