Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123456789101112223242 ... LastLast

Thread: Woodgrove condo, lilydale or woodsvale

User Info Menu

Jus to add rattydrama, perhaps u shld take a look at lilydale.. Personally find it quite nice n quiet..been there on weekends n it's still quiet.. Landscaping is nice n there is basement carpark which leads to units..
    Pricing wise I belief it's comparable to woodgrove.
    Btw wich other condos in the north u hav been to?
    Do share ur view wid me.. Thanks in advance

Junior

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sgysfj
    I have been to northoaks, woodsvale, emerald, euphony n lilydale..
    My personal choice is lilydale though I have not been to woodgrove.
    U looking for a 3 brm at woodgrove? It seems tat units there are rarely sold.
    I find woodsvale n northoaks a little crowded n heavy human traffic.
    Can I ask if the units in woodgrove regular shaped?
    Is the project itself run down or well maintained?

I have been to woodsvale and northoaks as well in early aug and end sept. To me both are ECs and being ECs the quality of the finishing is more HDB feel. I stay there for about 20 minutes on few occasions to observe the residents there and decided not to view any ECs projects for my private condo purchase.

woodgrove condo units are regular shaped. The land is big, only 4 sty with 200 plus units. Very resort feel. they are built on elevated grounds. the main contractor has done a very good job because it is their first private project. Pls visit the site and see for yourself.

Not many units are on sale cos the units are being sold quickly ... these days you cannot get such size at this price. The price is being depressed currently and I think there are upside potential.

its an old projects but it is very well maintained. I saw from the notice board the chairman of the MC is an ang mo... and I saw a feel ang mo kids in the pool so the profile of residents in this condo is worth considering.

dont forget next door there is another plot going to be sold soon.

Junior

User Info Menu

Jus to add rattydrama, perhaps u shld take a look at lilydale.. Personally find it quite nice n quiet..been there on weekends n it's still quiet.. Landscaping is nice n there is basement carpark which leads to units..
    lilydale is quite far from mrt if not wrong. Woodgrove is 1km smack in between marsiling and woodlands mrt. Just walk over and cross the small road, you can shop at NTUC, very convenient.

since all are 99 years leasehold and built during the same period, I will go for the cheapest condo. Although ECs are cheaper, there are so many units on sale and carpark is not linked to the condo - need to walk a distance..

woodgrove condo not many on sale, you need to wait and provided you can wait.

Junior

User Info Menu

Suggest that you take a look at the translaction history of these projects.

For Lilydale, i believe that you may have many choice to view as many units have put up for sale. It is near to e Seletar Air hub, plus the new launch project will give a protentially lift to the price. These higher floor have a sea view. However, it a bit to 'deep in' and lot of workers seating on the pitch over the week end.

Woodgrove, near the Amercian school, may still command some attraction. In term of facilities, somehow, woodland are almost saturated. The so call north regional centre seem to shift to Yishun.

Important factor is your parant place, if your parents are looking after your kids and you are fetching them daily, it is wise to get a unit as close as possible.

have you view Northwoods, Sensoria, Seletaris ? These are the freehold projects......

User Info Menu

Thumbs up

I have been to northoaks, woodsvale, emerald, euphony n lilydale..
    My personal choice is lilydale though I have not been to woodgrove.
    U looking for a 3 brm at woodgrove? It seems tat units there are rarely sold.
    I find woodsvale n northoaks a little crowded n heavy human traffic.
    Can I ask if the units in woodgrove regular shaped?
    Is the project itself run down or well maintained?
    Have U viewed Orchid park? Very spacious inside and is near to amenities.