Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suites @ Eunos, 28 units, Macly

Left 02-01 and 05-06(penthouse), the penthouse pull out after won the balloting.

*05-06 is very near to mrt track

i tink kembangan MMs probably a better bet?

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i tink kembangan MMs probably a better bet?
    i will buy kembangan for my own stay

Kpo, just enquired and its FULLY SOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by kaizhe
    no,i m not going to buy this project,everything is so bad like what Daniel Foo mentioned except it is near to MRT and my favourite VeganBurg.
    You like veganburg? haha Me too! My favourite fastfood in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by ocoloco79
    Kpo, just enquired and its FULLY SOLD!
    What did I say.......... Hot like dogs...... Next MM comin up

You like veganburg? haha Me too! My favourite fastfood in fact.
    yaya haha, i m going to have my dinner there later then go visit the showroom :P

yaya haha, i m going to have my dinner there later then go visit the showroom :P
    You are vegetarian? Or their friend? How come so supportive?

In any case, now I am convinced that I did not buy at a peak.

You are vegetarian? Or their friend? How come so supportive?

In any case, now I am convinced that I did not buy at a peak.
    i am not but i like vegetarian food also :P

ya,anyway how old are u? still got chance if u are still young!

Any idea hw much for the smallest studio? 480k?

Any idea hw much for the smallest studio? 480k?
    smallest 344sqft price range from 475k to 490k. If u going for low quantum, go for kovan better, it still has space to increase.

i am not but i like vegetarian food also :P

ya,anyway how old are u? still got chance if u are still young!
    I am 31, what chance?

smallest 344sqft price range from 475k to 490k. If u going for low quantum, go for kovan better, it still has space to increase.
    Think kovan quite satuated. Too many condos.. Also many new ones coming up wor. Agent told me another project called space@kovan coming up, he will send me details.
    Last edited by ocoloco79; 11-11-10 at 19:53.

space@kovan sounds like a big project

Think kovan quite satuated. Too many condos.. Also many new ones coming up wor. Agent told me another project called space@kovan coming up, he will send me details.

Where is this new project?

Doesn't sound to me to be a very clever name. What space are we talking about? How about planets and comets too?

u mean kovan grandeur? i mentioned b4 tat it cud be the last MM priced just under 400k...but 99lh lor

geylang MM jump the most in prices....from 9xxpsf shoot up to 13xxpsf within ard 5-6mths nia...power

btw, i tink space@kovan is former kovan ctr?

I am 31, what chance?
    wait for 8 years later economic crisis come again then buy! u will be 39 years old then haha.

u mean kovan grandeur? i mentioned b4 tat it cud be the last MM priced just under 400k...but 99lh lor

geylang MM jump the most in prices....from 9xxpsf shoot up to 13xxpsf within ard 5-6mths nia...power

btw, i tink space@kovan is former kovan ctr?
    no no,kovan grandeur is past tense...i am saying the 95 96 kovan centre...they will launch the bigger unit project 1st,not the mm one

wait for 8 years later economic crisis come again then buy! u will be 39 years old then haha.
    why would it take 8 years for economic crisis to come? Abit too long right?

Nonsense joker

Hmmmm......i knew it would be sold out....1 Jalan yasin is a great address and it is sooooooooooooo near the restaurant and Eunos MRT. Most people wouldn't mind the train noise or the temple. I was there at night and the chanting wasn't that loud at all. Plus no incense burning! its in an enclosed space the temple. I think the music from the vegan restaurant is more blaring....:P
    anyway, good luck to all those who got it! I prefer espira suites near kembangan mrt though...it's quieter and still near mrt. plus i don't trust district 14....

MRT noise is a No! No! Imagine the frequency of the train everyday. It is even worst if it next to the station with the starting and stopping of the train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcmillineum
    Hmmmm......i knew it would be sold out....1 Jalan yasin is a great address and it is sooooooooooooo near the restaurant and Eunos MRT. Most people wouldn't mind the train noise or the temple. I was there at night and the chanting wasn't that loud at all. Plus no incense burning! its in an enclosed space the temple. I think the music from the vegan restaurant is more blaring....:P
    anyway, good luck to all those who got it! I prefer espira suites near kembangan mrt though...it's quieter and still near mrt. plus i don't trust district 14....

espira suites cost ard 580-600k mah...tats y still got leftover 1bedders...
    world class land still maintain their 1bedder at 4xxsqft.....while others resort to 3xxsqft to keep quantum below 500k....

this one 480k only which is the trick to sellout

yeah,
    we got to look at psf value really...the 4xxk price makes a false impression that it is cheap, actually it is not something i'd give for an area that small...
    espira suites is still better in amenities...plus it is right beside the park connector I dunno why it is not sold out, maybe because like you said, it maintains an above 580k price due to its 400+ min sqaure feet area space.

world class land still maintain their 1bedder at 4xxsqft.....while others resort to 3xxsqft to keep quantum below 500k....

yeah,
    we got to look at psf value really...the 4xxk price makes a false impression that it is cheap, actually it is not something i'd give for an area that small...
    espira suites is still better in amenities...plus it is right beside the park connector I dunno why it is not sold out, maybe because like you said, it maintains an above 580k price due to its 400+ min sqaure feet area space.
    Actually, I am surprised that espira suites have not sold out yet. Actually, other than the pricing, could it be that buyers these days place more premium on the proximity to a train station?

Quote Originally Posted by Fleur
    Actually, I am surprised that espira suites have not sold out yet. Actually, other than the pricing, could it be that buyers these days place more premium on the proximity to a train station?
    I think that ppl now are more quantum sensitive becos of the new measures. 70% LTV, quantum cannot be too high..

yeah,
    Actually found The Azzuro even nearer to the park connector and mrt but is selling cheaper than Espira Suites. Its right opposite The Verte and TOP next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Autonomy
    Actually found The Azzuro even nearer to the park connector and mrt but is selling cheaper than Espira Suites. Its right opposite The Verte and TOP next year.
    Hidden gem! But sold out liao rite

See my new thread on Cavan Suites. Then you will see WCL also start with 344sf liao...