Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303141 ... LastLast

Thread: Spottiswoode Residences, 351 units, UOL

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    nevermind, hope spikey's agent will update him, then he can update us. i m really anti UOL becoz this design is really terribly profit maximization design. 1800psf without balcony, planter, bay windows efficient enclosed built up design will be a good buy. maybe a small balcony will do. hee
    i was quite enthu until i saw the flrplans

Senior

User Info Menu

u din go down and kpo today? hee

btw, genting results suck. how come revenue in Q3 less than Q2, biz snatched by MBS? and profits Q3 is half of Q2 only. tomorrow can short liao? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    i was quite enthu until i saw the flrplans

Exalted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    u din go down and kpo today? hee

btw, genting results suck. how come revenue in Q3 less than Q2, biz snatched by MBS? and profits Q3 is half of Q2 only. tomorrow can short liao? LOL.
    not keen...most likely go down kpo on sun to see the sales figure...lol

ooo...din keep track genting...hmm...

wilmar big surprise as well...silver can hit 30 soon?

Junior

User Info Menu

Default http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporebusinessnews/view/1092872/1/.html

UOL to release 100 units of Spottiswoode project for preview
    By Travis Teo | Posted: 11 November 2010 1745 hrs

SINGAPORE: Property developer UOL Group said it will release 100 units of its Spottiswoode Residences project for preview on Friday.

UOL expects the units to fetch about S$1.05 million for a one-bedroom apartment to S$2.67 million for a three-bedroom unit.

The developer added that sizes for typical one-bedroom to three-bedroom apartments vary from about 600 square feet to 1,400 square feet.

This works out to a price of about S$1,700 to S$2,100 per square foot.

Meanwhile, UOL also said that it might retain some units for later sale due to a potential upside.

The upside may stem from plans to turn Tanjong Pagar into a waterfront neighbourhood when the lease for the nearby port expires.

The 351-unit condominium at Spottiswoode Park Road, comprising a single-storey block, is expected to be ready by May 2014.

-CNA/ac
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Junior

User Info Menu

i expect the 1 bedders to sell well ~~

selling tactics will be similar to FEO.. progressive release of units floor by floor with price hike