Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Monthly Maintenance Fee

  1. #1
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default Monthly Maintenance Fee

    Is there any website where I can check the monthly maintenance fees for all the condos/apts in Singapore?

  2. #2
    OCR properties going to crash!

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Forumers here should be able to provide a compiled list?

    Quote Originally Posted by jbond
    Is there any website where I can check the monthly maintenance fees for all the condos/apts in Singapore?

  3. #3
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    If you dun have a target, where are you going to aim?

  4. #4
    东方

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Waiting for jbond to compile lor

  5. #5
    Property Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    i wonder what is the average cost too...


  6. #6
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Maintenance fee varies quite a bit from development to developement. Some have to pay additional for parking while others lease out parking space to subsidize the maintenance fee.

  7. #7
    Junior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    jbond, which district of interest and we forumers can start.

  8. #8
    property soul

    User Info Menu

    Default

    There is no website to check the maintenance fee. You can find out by:

    1) Calling up the condo management office and ask; or

    2) Checking with the agent/owner in every flat viewing.

    As a general rule of thumb:

    1) The smaller the unit size, the lower the no. of shares, the lower the maintenance

    2) The more units in the condo, the lower the maintenance

    3) The more facilities in the condo, the higher the maintenance

    4) The more "high-end" the condo, the higher the maintenance

    Maintenance fee can change from time to time, depending on the approval of the committee at the annual meeting.

    I have one property bought for 7 years and still pay the same fee. Another one bought for 5 years but maintenance increased 3 times in 3 years.
    [URL="http://propertysoul.com"]http://propertysoul.com[/URL]

  9. #9
    Senior

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Do you mean the sinking fund portion that was increased?
    Quote Originally Posted by vip
    There is no website to check the maintenance fee. You can find out by:

    1) Calling up the condo management office and ask; or

    2) Checking with the agent/owner in every flat viewing.

    As a general rule of thumb:

    1) The smaller the unit size, the lower the no. of shares, the lower the maintenance

    2) The more units in the condo, the lower the maintenance

    3) The more facilities in the condo, the higher the maintenance

    4) The more "high-end" the condo, the higher the maintenance

    Maintenance fee can change from time to time, depending on the approval of the committee at the annual meeting.

    I have one property bought for 7 years and still pay the same fee. Another one bought for 5 years but maintenance increased 3 times in 3 years.

  10. #10
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    jbond, which district of interest and we forumers can start.
    Thanks, all!

    I am looking at District 18. Had recently sold my Eastpoint Green condo (3+1). It's monthly fee was $256.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •