Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: Sell HDB or Keep?

Quote Originally Posted by Geylang OKT
    Nope... it was wait and see till last night. You are still not too late
    I am referring to SG stock market.

Quote Originally Posted by Nestor
    Very true... this is actually exactly why I didn't look at buying a private property for over a decade since I started working (and hence the ignorance now)... If it's not for my baby girl I probably wouldn't consider buying a place at D10.. so I say again.. I truly envy people who have good schools affiliation
    Hi Nestor,

How old is your child? Our kids might end up as classmates! Actually there are a number of more affordable choices that are within 1km of NYPS, such as Nineteen Shelford Road and Adam Park Condo.

If I were you, I would prefer the Shelford Road ones, since they are BOTH within 1km from NYPS and RGPS. If NYPS gets too tough, there's always a RGPS as a back-up option. RGPS parent volunteer program is not too tough to get into.

All the best in your house hunting!

deleted wrong post

Quote Originally Posted by new2mondrian
    Hi Nestor,

How old is your child? Our kids might end up as classmates! Actually there are a number of more affordable choices that are within 1km of NYPS, such as Nineteen Shelford Road and Adam Park Condo.

If I were you, I would prefer the Shelford Road ones, since they are BOTH within 1km from NYPS and RGPS. If NYPS gets too tough, there's always a RGPS as a back-up option. RGPS parent volunteer program is not too tough to get into.

All the best in your house hunting!
    My kid is really really youn haha... you stay within 1km too? Yeah I noticed that there are a couple more choices which might be within my budget actually... I'll be a little patient and look around more before committing.

I need to be sure that I got the holding power before I buy anything.

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    I am referring to SG stock market.
    only the index stocks have cheonged. the 2nd and 3rd liners have not cheong yet... so you know where to park your monies hor