Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Site at the corner of Punggol Drive and Punggol East

Default Site at the corner of Punggol Drive and Punggol East

Anyone knows who won the tender for this site and what is going to built on it? I heard its another EC.

Can check today's Straits Times. Think its called Prive and jointly developed by Choicehomes & CEL.
    BE CENTRED BY ALL AT THE FRINGE OF THE CITY @

Quote Originally Posted by sleek
    Can check today's Straits Times. Think its called Prive and jointly developed by Choicehomes & CEL.
    I think you are refering to the one at the junction of Punggol Field & Punggol Road. EC by NTUC Choice Homes.

Anybody knows when is the EC gona be launched? Any idea on the pricing?

Launching this Friday I think. Agent is ERA.
    Anyway, there is already information on the web.
    Forget abt the waterfront living as the waterway is a few blocks away.

Read that they were awarded the site in June and already barely 5 months later can push out the site? What's the hurry??

Here you go...Basically, Qing Dao cannabalise all the HDB and ECs in Punggol.

There is one site that is at Punggol Walk. That development will be more watched.

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/fi10/fi10296p....9?OpenDocument

Quote Originally Posted by acewee
    Anyone knows who won the tender for this site and what is going to built on it? I heard its another EC.

one of the worst floorplan i have ever seen

On the contrary I quite like the 3 bedders as there are no bay windows and the shelter can be readily converted into an air-conditioned study room with easy access to bathroom and pantry area.

i like the floor plans too, very efficient, if + low psf, quantum will be very nice.

is this the PRIVE thread? today preview right? how come soooooooooooooo quiet?!?!?!!?!

layout comparable to esparina and still walking distance to punggol MRT...not bad actually

shd receive gd response if priced at 680psf?

the other one austville will be jialat...

maybe they should rename this as Privy instead.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    i like the floor plans too, very efficient, if + low psf, quantum will be very nice.

is this the PRIVE thread? today preview right? how come soooooooooooooo quiet?!?!?!!?!

location good but some maybe holding out for the punggol central project, land just released rite? after seeing how successful compass heights/ point is in sengkang

Quote Originally Posted by devilplate
    layout comparable to esparina and still walking distance to punggol MRT...not bad actually

shd receive gd response if priced at 680psf?

the other one austville will be jialat...

Quote Originally Posted by 2824
    location good but some maybe holding out for the punggol central project, land just released rite? after seeing how successful compass heights/ point is in sengkang
    tat one condo rite? cud easily sell above 850psf wor....this one shd be below 700psf

The floor plan is better than Lake Front. Good size. I like the idea of 3+ suite or 4+ suite. You can rent out one room without the tenant distrubing you. Brilliant Idea. Not everyone prefer town. Since near MRT and Punggol is relatively a young estate, this will sell out. If not wrong NTUC quite fast in construction, guess the TOP will be just 2.5 years!

$680psf will be a sell out project as it is just 680K for a 3 bedder. Even if it is 800psf the overall price is just slightly over 800k. (3 bed)

Quote Originally Posted by rattydrama
    The floor plan is better than Lake Front. Good size. I like the idea of 3+ suite or 4+ suite. You can rent out one room without the tenant distrubing you. Brilliant Idea. Not everyone prefer town. Since near MRT and Punggol is relatively a young estate, this will sell out. If not wrong NTUC quite fast in construction, guess the TOP will be just 2.5 years!

$680psf will be a sell out project as it is just 680K for a 3 bedder. Even if it is 800psf the overall price is just slightly over 800k. (3 bed)
    pricing shd at at around 700psf...but we cannot buy leh...lol....i suspect 3bedders will be very hot

I just heard that the 3bedders are between 698k to 779k? What do you guys think?

Actually it is good that EC is priced higher as this will serve as a support price for the rest of the private condo, be it CCR, OCR or RCR.

Quote Originally Posted by ymlin
    I just heard that the 3bedders are between 698k to 779k? What do you guys think?
    ooo....730psf on average....hmmm.....but with efficient layout and space optimization, not too bad...

balloting now?

ya lor, if not I will buy and keep. I feel that in every estate there will always be a few hardcore buyer within the estate who dont care about investemnt value etc.... Since this is the first EC, it will sell well even at 800psf.

dont forget the 5% cash tinny and no payment until TOP.

pricing shd at at around 700psf...but we cannot buy leh...lol....i suspect 3bedders will be very hot

seems quite alright.

Quote Originally Posted by ymlin

haha my guess and price might go up wor.....yep no bay window which is good.....do you know why these days no bay windows whereas older projects got alot of bay windows? something got to do with the building regulations??

ooo....730psf on average....hmmm.....but with efficient layout and space optimization, not too bad...

balloting now?

Default NTUC Choice Homes to launch Prive EC

NTUC Choice Homes to launch Prive EC

05:55 AM Dec 01, 2010
    var fontIndex = 2; var fontSize = new Array('0.63em', '0.69em', '0.75em', '0.88em', '1em', '1.13em');
    SINGAPORE - Prive, the first executive condominium (EC) in the new waterfront township of Punggol, will be open for preview on Friday.

Two to four bedroom units, in sizes ranging from 775 sq ft to 1,442 sq ft, are available at an average price of about $660 to $700 psf.

The project, which boasts quality finishings and a basement carpark as well as a yoga deck and spa pods, is developed by NTUC Choice Homes Co-operative and its joint-venture partner CEL Development.

It is the first EC to be awarded the PUB Active, Beautiful and Clean (ABC) certification.

haha my guess and price might go up wor.....yep no bay window which is good.....do you know why these days no bay windows whereas older projects got alot of bay windows? something got to do with the building regulations??
    ohh....bcoz last time baywindows and planters not included in GFA....now ura give 10% free balcony instead....but this project some units dun hf balcony

baywindow+planters cud possibly take up 10-15% of the entire flr space

i dun think its 730psf on average becoz there are some with balconies which are more than 1001 sq ft mah. anyway it will be around 700psf.

balloting now?

more of previous rules giving incentives. planters and bay windows were previously free Gross Floor Area for developers but the rules have since changed.

Quote Originally Posted by bargain hunter
    i dun think its 730psf on average becoz there are some with balconies which are more than 1001 sq ft mah. anyway it will be around 700psf.
    looks like new mass market support price will be at 800-850psf going forward

i dont get it. bay windows are useless space so why design with bay windows since not welcome by buyer?? not included in GFA and still give ?? dont understand. tot developer will need more concrete to build bay windows right?

ohh....bcoz last time baywindows and planters not included in GFA....now ura give 10% free balcony instead....but this project some units dun hf balcony

but previously also had 10% free balcony in addition to the free bay windows + planters?